Gender: Female

Age Range: 26-28

City: Los Angeles

Commitment: Married

Questions Received: 320

Questions Responded To: 85

Overall Rating: 166

Average Rating: 2.13

My Teams:

• Life of the Party
  • Sweet Sarah
  • Married Girl

My Responses

RE: He likes me but he knows I have a boyfriend..? / 23-Feb-10 6:12 PM

---------- Original Question ----------
This guy and I have become really good friends over the past few months, and I'm starting to consider him one of my best friends, hes always there for me. He KNOWS I have a boyfriend, and he has never said or done anything inappropriate to me. However, a mutual friend of ours recently told me that this guy "likes" me. I said "what are you talking about? he knows I have a boyfriend." But he keeps insisting that this guy is interested in dating me...
Am I missing something here? Him and I have talked about my boyfriend many he knows I'm in a relationship.

---------- cosmochick77 wrote ----------
This is one of those, the grass is greener on the other side scenarios. People always want what they can't have. If he has true feelings for you, he'll wait his turn and see where it goes. Or it might just be a temporary thing.