willinvt

Gender: Male

Age Range: 36-45

City:

Commitment: Taken

Questions Received: 1190

Questions Responded To: 2747

Overall Rating: 6014

Average Rating: 2.52

My Teams:

• Career Man
  • Mr. Nice Guy
  • Intellectual Guy

My Responses

RE: Ive Just Got To Say.... / 04-Dec-08 6:15 PM

---------- Original Question ----------
After my recent trips to America and speaking to alot of americans and on diffrent websites etc, (Im English by the way) why is it so many americans say.... " you english people speak funny u dont say words rite" or " you guys spell funny"

WERE FU**ING ENGLISH ITS HOW ITS MENT TO BE SAID/SPELLED YOU USE OUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!! lol =)

I think we should start charging tax for all the countrys that use our language! lol =)

It is actuly quite a good idea! The reason Great Britain is in a resestion is beacuse we shared banks with America and the american banks kept dishing out all theres and our money to young americans to get morgages they couldnt afford,endeding up in resestion. so Great Britian should start taxing all the countrys that use our language and get our money back! lol =p

---------- willinvt wrote ----------
If you're so proud of the English language, why not try spelling things correctly? :)