siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Guadalajara

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 10766

Questions Responded To: 24820

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 94767

Average Rating: 2.72

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7676
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3755
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1208
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
13262

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative
  • Career Woman
  • The Sportif

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Fri 12/19/14 Anonymous RE: Have you ever been blown away by family dealing with a will or Trust? 2
Fri 12/19/14 kmf1 RE: I hate to ask for a recipe.....but 3
Fri 12/19/14 Anonymous RE: What blood type am I or what test will determine my type? Can I buy it myself? 3
Wed 12/17/14 koekje RE: Why do some cosmetic treatments actually exist. For example, what is been the purpose of... 2
Tue 12/16/14 wetwired RE: Would that make it 3
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email