siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Los Angeles

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 11169

Questions Responded To: 25605

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 98062

Average Rating: 2.73

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7885
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3935
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1257
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
13647

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative
  • Career Woman
  • The Sportif

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Questions:
Date Title
Mon 07/27/15 How old were you when you decided what your "type" was? Did it change?
Wed 06/24/15 Forgive my ignorance... Why the continuing reference that the POTUS "loves" ISIS???
Fri 06/19/15 One lesson for a 25 year old woman: what would you tell her?
Sun 02/01/15 Asking for a friend... Don't know the answer myself...
Sun 01/11/15 Any experience with juicing? Juice only fasts?
See MORE of My Questions
Please note: You can only view questions I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous questions I specifically selected to share.
My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Sun 08/30/15 coach33 RE: What can be done when one feels trapped
Sun 08/30/15 Anonymous RE: Do you think where you work and age are personal questions? 3
Sat 08/29/15 veganblondie RE: People with staring problems!!
Sat 08/29/15 Anonymous RE: How important is sex in a relationship? how do I look past his inability to sexually satisfy me?
Sat 08/29/15 karenrecess70 RE: I'm very saddened about the reporter 3
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email