siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Guadalajara

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 11028

Questions Responded To: 25080

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 95874

Average Rating: 2.72

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7745
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3814
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1223
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
13397

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative
  • Career Woman
  • The Sportif

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Questions:
Date Title
Mon 03/30/15 untitled
Sun 02/01/15 Asking for a friend... Don't know the answer myself...
Sun 01/11/15 Any experience with juicing? Juice only fasts?
Sun 12/14/14 Anybody else ever been with a man that had 2 answers for everything :
Fri 11/28/14 I am a 57 year old woman. No man dare ask me how many sex partners I have and had and..,
See MORE of My Questions
Please note: You can only view questions I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous questions I specifically selected to share.
My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Fri 04/17/15 lasuz RE: For those of you who are married or have been married 2
Fri 04/17/15 hsfbfan RE: Who likes authentic Mexican food & what is your favorite thing? 2
Fri 04/17/15 wetwired RE: Anyone seen the new trailer for the upcoming Star Wars movie? 3
Fri 04/17/15 michellekia RE: Are you going to age gracefully or get cosmetic help? 2
Thu 04/16/15 Anonymous RE: Just a simple misunderstanding? 2
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email