siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Guadalajara

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 10465

Questions Responded To: 24680

Responses Left Unrated: 1

Overall Rating: 94174

Average Rating: 2.72

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7634
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3726
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1199
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
13174

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative
  • Career Woman
  • The Sportif

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Tue 10/21/14 tabbycat1 RE: &$%*ing nuisance calls ...
Tue 10/21/14 Anonymous RE: Would my mom have access to medical records?
Sat 10/18/14 carrie1anne1 RE: Do you trust your gut instinct or is it 3
Fri 10/17/14 rekkonball RE: Given that the Pope is in the Right 2
Fri 10/17/14 size008 RE: Ladies: Do you regard yourself as a great and experienced lover? Please do not exaggerate. 2
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email