siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Guadalajara

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 10527

Questions Responded To: 24705

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 94287

Average Rating: 2.72

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7644
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3732
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1201
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
13190

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative
  • Career Woman
  • The Sportif

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Fri 10/31/14 Anonymous RE: Why would a spouse do this?
Fri 10/31/14 Anonymous RE: I have no idea what I want to do with my life... Any advice?
Wed 10/29/14 grinandbareit RE: Post Menopausal Women 2
Tue 10/28/14 jenny12 RE: I kind of hate myself right now. 3
Tue 10/28/14 oldman52 RE: NOT A JOKE:- I'm back in the land of the living.
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email