siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Guadalajara

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 10906

Questions Responded To: 24882

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 95044

Average Rating: 2.72

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7694
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3768
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1212
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
13294

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative
  • Career Woman
  • The Sportif

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Thu 01/29/15 wetwired RE: If you could go anywhere in the world 3
Wed 01/28/15 frenchkiss49 RE: It's been a rough 8 months for me. 2
Sat 01/24/15 life94 RE: Why shouldn't you eat at chick-fil-a? 2
Fri 01/23/15 Anonymous RE: I am in awe.. speechless of how petty and odd this is... 2
Fri 01/23/15 Anonymous RE: Making a career choice, which one should I go for? 2
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email