siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Los Angeles

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 9820

Questions Responded To: 23696

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 90142

Average Rating: 2.71

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7299
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3493
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1110
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
12729

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Sun 04/20/14 beemerdoc RE: Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi, and all of His Disciples were Jewish. Jews Rejected Him as The Messiah,
Sun 04/20/14 tuffgirl RE: My hubby usually stops bawling
Sun 04/20/14 Anonymous RE: Honestly, what do you think 2
Sun 04/20/14 Anonymous RE: What would you think?
Sun 04/20/14 Anonymous RE: I am Jewish and someone I know always sends Christian related taexts 2
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email