siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Guadalajara

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 10253

Questions Responded To: 24579

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 93727

Average Rating: 2.72

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7604
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3694
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1192
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
13124

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative
  • Career Woman
  • The Sportif

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Questions:
Date Title
Fri 08/22/14 Anyone else like reading continuing sagas in disguise?
Sun 07/20/14 Ladies, how do other women let you know that your "breasts" are not appreciated...
Tue 07/15/14 untitled
Sat 07/12/14 Lord help us all... I interviewed two young ladies today for a "promotion" job...
Sun 07/06/14 Simple question today....
See MORE of My Questions
Please note: You can only view questions I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous questions I specifically selected to share.
My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Wed 09/17/14 pixiepie18 RE: Guys, matric is killing me!!! Do you have any effective study methods in mind? 1
Wed 09/17/14 lasuz RE: Ladies what is more important to you looking young or thin?
Wed 09/17/14 jamiesangel777 RE: Do you have any Children? 2
Tue 09/16/14 lover454 RE: Do you ever feel bad doing the following:
Tue 09/16/14 bizkit1735 RE: Does anyone know what Janay Palmer's (Ray Rice's wife) past or education was like? 2
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email