siouxzen

Member Since: Jul 2006

Gender: Female

Age Range: Who Cares?

City: Los Angeles

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 9825

Questions Responded To: 23721

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 90259

Average Rating: 2.71

Level: 9

STAR
AWARDS:

7305
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
3500
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
1113
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
12763

0

0

My Groups:

• The Creative

ABOUT ME

siouxzen

Work Type:
Self-Employed

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
Other Advanced Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Fri 04/25/14 Anonymous RE: Would this much alcohol have an effect on me?
Thu 04/24/14 Anonymous RE: Boyfriend avoiding telling me where he is staying for friend's Bachelor Party ? 0
Thu 04/24/14 englishrose4945 RE: In a nutshell, what is your valued opinion.....
Thu 04/24/14 Anonymous RE: This question is for the more nontraditional minded men, if there happen to be any on here
Thu 04/24/14 tabbycat1 RE: For those who don't have kids - what are you doing with your freedom right now? 2
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
No responses selected.

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Museums / Theater, Sports, Working Out, Food / Cooking / Wine, Personal Finance / Investing, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Books, Getting Really Nude, Men, Business, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Used to think I knew all the answers, then middle age set in and I discovered that I have far more questions than answers. Lived the first half of my life (What? You aren't planning on living to be 100? I am) in service to others and in the shadow of my family's dysfunctions. Woke up and felt the pain of a life in pursuit of a perfection that can not be attained.

Today I specialize in wisdom as strength and laughter as medicine and the freedom of shallow, superficial and simple moments in my life. Let someone else solve the world's challenges I just want to taste everything there is with enthusiasm and joy.

Send Me an Email