2wheels

Member Since: Nov 2004

Gender: Male

Age Range: 56-65

City:

Commitment: Married

Questions Received: 2920

Questions Responded To: 7876

Responses Left Unrated: 0

Overall Rating: 22468

Average Rating: 2.46

Level: 7

STAR
AWARDS:

1755
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
559
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
198
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
1689

500

2

My Groups:

• The Creative

ABOUT ME

2wheels

Work Type:
Retired

Ethnicity / Faith:
Caucasian

Education:
College Degree

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Questions:
Date Title
Fri 02/21/14 Hey young people, how do you feel about being "knuckeheads?"
Sat 02/08/14 Elementary particles and forces. We didn't need the new one.
Mon 01/27/14 Is Hillary Clinton a soulless serial liar?
Sat 05/25/13 Murdered and beheaded. Think it can only happen overseas? IT HAS HAPPENED IN THE USA.
Wed 05/22/13 "Complete" vs. "Finished"
See MORE of My Questions
Please note: You can only view questions I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous questions I specifically selected to share.
My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Sun 11/16/14 flwoodpecker RE: How do you define spirituality?............ 2
Thu 10/09/14 Anonymous RE: i hate my wifes tattoos she wont get them removed i respect they stand for but there a big turn off 2
Wed 09/10/14 Anonymous RE: How is your relationship with your in-laws? 2
Thu 06/05/14 Anonymous RE: I want to change careers. My husband says if I leave our business we'll lose everything. Help! 2
Sun 06/01/14 Anonymous RE: wanna date this guy but what is he? 2
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Fri 09/30/05 Anonymous RE: Bi-Curious 2
Fri 09/30/05 Anonymous RE: Roll the Dice?? 3
Fri 11/18/05 Anonymous RE: Big Steps
Sun 01/15/06 Anonymous RE: Born again Christian, what to do 3
Sat 08/26/06 Anonymous RE: untitled 2

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Cars / Motorcycles, Working Out, Movies, Music, Drinking Beer, Family Activities, Books, Religion

About Me Essay:

I like mountaineering, motorcycles, target shooting (Bambi's got nothing to worry about from me!), guitar, and any kind of creativity under the sun.

I'm a Bible reading Christian because I love God.

A few favorite quotations:

"We cannot be filled with God until we are not so full of ourselves. Our hearts and minds, wonderful as they are, are simply too small. We cannot give our hearts to God, or anyone else for that matter, as long as they are too heavy for us to lift." Robert Benson in "Living Prayer"

"We must somehow stop offering ourselves IN prayer and begin offering ourselves AS prayer." Robert Benson in "Living Prayer"

"If the truth is worth telling, it is worth making a fool of yourself to tell." Frederick Buechner in "Telling the Truth"

"Arrogance and stupididty are completely different things, but they often produce identical results." David Drake, veteran and author

"Time is nature's way of preventing everything from happenning all at once." Brian Greene quoting John Wheeler in "The Fabric of the Universe"

"Be sure you're right, then go ahead." Attributed to Daniel Boone

"Shame on the soul, to falter on the road of life while the body still perseveres." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and the last of the great Stoic philosophers

"How ridiculous not to flee from one's own wickedness, which is possible, yet endeavour to flee from another's, which is not." Marcus Aurelius

"To refrain from imitation is the best revenge." Marcus Aurelius

"These Americans are a curious, original people; they know how to govern themselves, but nobody else can govern them." A British officer observing as Loyalist emigrants were departing New York for England in 1783

"Holiness may in fact be the deepest achievement of what is authentically human." Donald Spoto from the introduction of his biography of Saint Francis of Assisi, "Reluctant Saint"

"It takes half a lifetime to reach the spot where eternity is always visible." Ellis Peters

"Parables are stories that start out showing us someone else through a lens, and end up showing us ourselves in a mirror." From a sermon by Susan Sloan, Episcopal Priest

"Abandon all hope only when you have concluded that you will do nothing." Me

"Great kings build ruins." Me

Send Me an Email