uasked

Member Since: Apr 2007

Gender: Female

Age Range: 56-65

State: Illinois

Commitment: Who Cares?

Questions Received: 1999

Questions Responded To: 7138

Responses Left Unrated: -1

Overall Rating: 23584

Average Rating: 2.57

Level: 7

STAR
AWARDS:

1965
COMMUNITY STAR AWARDS:
878
DOUBLE STAR AWARDS:
287
COMMUNITY SERVICE:  
861

0

21

My Groups:

• The Thinker
  • The Creative
  • Career Woman

ABOUT ME

uasked

Work Type:
Retired

Ethnicity / Faith:
Christian

Education:

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

MY SHOWCASE

My Questions:
Date Title
Mon 04/21/14 It seems to me that if you have to
Mon 04/21/14 Hello my friends, hello.............
Sat 01/11/14 Do you think we were
Wed 01/01/14 Copy, Delete, what to do, what to do??!!
Tue 12/31/13 I acquired a 32 year old step-daughter 2 years ago.
See MORE of My Questions
Please note: You can only view questions I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous questions I specifically selected to share.
My Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Thu 04/24/14 browneyes2004 RE: Ok my bf and I had been dating almost 5 months, everything was great between us never had problems.
Thu 04/24/14 Anonymous RE: How to get the courage to leave and not come back to an abusive relationship? 3
Thu 04/24/14 Anonymous RE: Where is the best place for a female to get a tattoo? 3
Thu 04/24/14 joybird RE: Should I send intent out to the universe that this fellow gets a huge unrelenting boner from the
Thu 04/24/14 coach33 RE: It seems that it is not fair to women that men achieve a sexual climax sooner than women do.
See MORE of My Responses
Please note: You can only view responses I asked with my screen name, or the anonymous responses I specifically selected to share.

My Best Responses:
Date To Title Rating
Sun 01/05/14 Anonymous RE: can a 5 year old wait at the bus stop alone in illinois, or is it illegal? 2

I Recommend
Here are some Q&A's from other users that I find interesting. In some cases, I've added my own remarks and comments.
Title Topic
No Recommendations.

Hobbies and Interests:

Music, Cars / Motorcycles, Travel, Home Renovations, Pets, Family Activities, Gardening, Photography

About Me Essay:

Some of my interests/hobbies are riding my Harley Davidson, photography, sketching, writing and gardening. My beagle is the love of my life and I advocate responsible pet-ownership.

Send Me an Email