GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 16 minutes ago Back To Top

If a male friend uses funny sexual innuendos in private conversations, does it mean he's into me?

So I have a male friend/coworker whom I get along with tremendously well, but I've noticed most times when we're alone he'd twist things I say into sexual analogies, for example: We work in the pharmaceutical field and I was asking telling him how I can't get enough medication out of the vials, I said "even if I suck it all it won't be enough" and he said "that's what she said!"...then I said "when I was withdrawing from the vials it squirted all over" and he said "ohhh that's what he said"! I think he's funny and we joke around a lot but do you think he fancies me in that was to say that or he's just too comfortable as a friend?

Sex & Intimacy / 32 minutes ago Back To Top

I don't see him online as much now?

There is this guy I've had a relationship with and he has stopped logging into the social site where we met. He went to those events, I decided not to for a long time because I did not feel like it b/c I felt rejected by him. All this time I only RSVPd a few times NO and lately have not at all. I was thinking maybe he stopped logging in seeing that I am not going to the events. 1 month ago I thought he might disappear for good but he logged in again. Now I am wondering the same. Also, I noticed that he was not logging into any of the other sites (I am talking about a specific site with several groups)...he RSVPD yes in the past to the ones I was going to but I backed out. I am just wondering if this has anything to do with me.
I did not go because he was not sure what he wanted and it sounded like he wasn't serious...I was trying to preserve my dignity because I feel the way he disappeared after we got involved without calling me was really an insult to me. He never called me but managed to go to those events where we met. If that was an attempt to reconnect with me for whatever reason I was not impressed or thrilled about it.

Sex & Intimacy / 55 minutes ago Back To Top

I think I was raped!

I was invited to stay at my ex's sisters house. He lives there so I expected to see him, maybe some casual sex, to be honest. When he came in the room, he told me he wanted oral sex. I moved from him Told him I wanted more than that. To which he got on the bed and pinned me down and tried to turn my head to insert his penis in my mouth I kept turning and he bit me on my face, breasts ,and stomach . He finally got off me, grabbed my legs and pulled me to the other side of the bed pulling my clothes with it.He wouldn't relent so I figured if I just went along he would stop. But no! So it goes, we finally had sex. But I seemed to block the whole situation out. Till 3 days later when it occurred that this wasn't right . I think I was traumatized. It just came rushing back like that. I think I need to talk to someone about it. He was drunk has no memory of the situation. AT ALL!!! I needed to tell someone right now! Help ! I need a friend!!

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Really freaking out..

I've been diagnosed with bipolar 2.
it is a relief in a way because for so long I thought I was a freak..but it explains so much.
In my manic phases..I've been getting a HUGE increase in sex drive..It's off the charts.

The thing is..I've always had a couple of weird turn ons but there are a few new ones that are so insanely unusual and weird that I'm really concerned.

My question is..does bipolar make you develop weird turn ons?
I mean really weird.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

At first I was in love AND in lust with my wife.

NOW, though I still love her, all romantic feelings have completely vanished and I cannot even look at her body
without turning away. She weighed 285 when i met her, and now, after surgery weighs, only 225. I don't what has happened. Is it possible for me to
get back that hot spark that I had for her so many years ago?

- Asked by coach33, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

What's your opinion on wearing a white jacket to someone elses wedding?

My dress will be turquoise with butterflies on it. I have a white jacket that looks great with the dress that I want to wear if it is chilly (I live in the UK this is likely).

I know the whole don't upstage the bride thing but it's a short length jacket that just covers my arms.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

once in a while a great new song comes out

on the radio and I can't stop listening to it.

Bungalow - Scott Helman

and he's only 20!

check him out. I promise you'll like it.

- Asked by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

What is clinginess? What does this mean

because I am not sure what it means exactly?
Does this being clingy really run men away and if so, why?

- POP'd by keke675, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Executive

So, WHY CAN'T I GET OVER MY EX?

I hate being ignored. My ex finally admitted to me that he owes a bunch of money in Child Support. We have been lovers while he is in a "so called situation" (Living with his gf who he says it's not). Anyway, he text me Sunday and I wasn't my normal happy to chat, but I responded. SInce then, I have been texting him and he is ignoring me, so I left a long text expressing myself. Here I am trying to love him for who he is, he has no job, no car, no license, a bunch of kids, Now I found out he owe child support that's why his license is suspended. I been texting himn and he won't respond, that drives me crazy. Please help me!

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

For Pete's sake, or somebody's sake

Media loves our emotional attachment to them and loves to keep providing misleading headlines and remarks likely to encourage racism and hatred of other religions.

Do you know at least one person NOT of your own race or religion who is an outstanding person overall and makes you just want to slap people who imply anything bad about that race or religion?

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Okay two questions. Answer the first, then read and answer the second.

1. What's important to you?

2. What do you spend your time doing?

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

1 2 3 4 5 Next