GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 21 minutes ago Back To Top

The Bronze Rat .....

A bloke from the bush walked into a Sydney antique shop.

After looking around for a while, he noticed a very life-like bronze statue of a rat.

It had no price tag, but it was so striking that he decided to buy it anyway.

He took it to the owner and said: 'How much is this bronze rat?'

The owner replied: 'It's $12 for the rat, and $100 for the story.'

The fellow gave the owner his $12 and said: 'I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story!'

As he walked off down the street, he noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the drains and begun following him.

This was a little disconcerting, so he started to walk a little faster, but within a couple of blocks the swarm of rats had grown to hundreds, and they were all squealing and screeching in a very menacing way.

He increased his speed and ran on towards Sydney Harbour and as he ran, he looked behind him and saw the rats now numbered in their MILLIONS, and they were running faster and faster.

By now very concerned, he ran down to the pier and threw the bronze rat as far out into the water as he could.

Amazingly, the millions of real rats jumped into the water after it and were all drowned.

The man walked back to relate all this to the shop owner, who said, 'Ah, you've come back for the story then?'

'Shit no!' said the bloke, 'I came back to see if you've got a bronze Muslim.

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 27 minutes ago Back To Top

How should I handle my f*ck buddy flaking on me??

He called me up this morning wanting to see me. Told him I couldn't come out this morning that I had to work. Said we can go over after I get off.

He's all game for it tells me to call him when I get off so that he knows I'm available to come over.

I call him he doesn't return my call until a few hours later. Says he's out with friends and that he'll call me as soon as he leaves.

That... was 6 hours ago. He never called.

So now I'm kind of like he flaked on me.

I'm not angry just feel uninterested in hooking up with him again after this.

How should I handle this?

Sex & Intimacy / 54 minutes ago Back To Top

Correction: That should be dogs running in circles.

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

I have seen does running in circles attempting to catch their tails. Why do they do that?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

What is the minimum age a person pleasures herself/himself?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

What is the maximum age that a person pleasures herself/himself?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

When a dog has a ball in his/her mouth and it is difficult to remove, is it because the dog

does not want to release the ball or is it because it is stuck in his/her mouth.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Is our friendship over?

An old friend whom I don't see very often due to work schedules, asked me at the beginning over the month if I could help her move. I agreed and I told her that I would be off days before her move out day. She had a few things since she was moving from a furnished cottage and would be buying new furniture. I heard nothing from her again until the day she was to have already been out and retuning keys. I was sleeping since I was working later all night at the hospital. I texted back telling her that I was sleeping and I was working that night and sorry. I got no reply, I even called a few more times after that and got no reply. Come to think of it, she's only called me when she's wanted something. We used to be close. She is also a depressed person. I'm shaking my head with this one. Thinking of just stopping contact altogether. I don't know her apartment number. Btw, she has an suv and a son that I hope helped her.

- Asked by mangopi, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Never have I met a man that does this. Why would he do this?

A guy friend of mine (in his 30's) who is handsome constantly brags about all the women that are after him, compliment him, follow him home and call and hang up just to hear his voice.

I have never met a man that does this and wondered if anyone had insight on this behavior?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Getting confusing mixed signals.. does he like me as more than a friend...?

There's a guy, Mike, at school who's flirted with me... gone out of his way to talk to only me before class.. walked through aisles of people and talked over people until he sat down beside me to chat with me... offered to download things for me that I mentioned I was looking for... he's also waited for me after class to walk out with me to chat.

But one night at a school party, Mike added me on fbook/twitter as well as everyone else standing around us chatting. One of our male classmates then switched numbers w Mike. I then said to Mike that I couldnt remember if we'd exchanged #'s, while we were standing around everyone. Mike then said to me: "Well, at least we have each other's emails, and we're gonna see each other on Mon. for class."

Umm..what did that mean? We'd already included our phone #'s in emails we'd sent a few months ago. But then after making that comment to me, he stayed by my side for the rest of the night. Then when I said I was gonna walk & get some fresh air before going home, he insisted on keeping me company, then offered to pay for my snack, then said the sweetest compliments to me ever, making me blush & speechless. ...and then we said bye.

He's usually quite shy and awkward around other ppl...Super polite-always apologizing to the prof when he makes a mistake, etc. So I just don't get him. I've tried to drop hints & flirting. What do you think of the cell # thing... and does he like me?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, New York

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next