GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why is it it becoming more acceptable for women to be fat and to let themselves go than it is for...

...Why is it it becoming more acceptable for women to be fat and to let themselves go than it is for them to not shave any of their body hair? Why do people think I'm weird or that there's something wrong with me because I love hairy women, but it's no big deal if another guy loves BBW's no matter how much substantial evidence I share proving hair is natural?

Body hair is in no way, shape, or form hazardous towards one's health like obesity, yet we act like there's something wrong with liking something natural. Why are we still trichophobic yet more accepting of obesity when nine times out of ten that can be helped.?

- Asked by daugenstine, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Teaching
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

If on this Earth, this day was your last,

what would you do to make this day forever *memorable*?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Fueled with increased determination

...can you focus your intentions like a laser light saber?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Do you think disappointment can be prevented, if you really can see things as they actually are?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Who else on here has used sex to pay a bill or pay rent ? Care to share ?

Update: April 19, 2015.
No. Just curious.

- POP'd by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

I didn't have the money to pay my mechanic after he fixed my car

He said if we had sex the bill would be forgiven. So we did. The bastard sent me a bill for $700 today. What are my legal options?

- Asked by A Player, Female, 66 or older, Houston, Body Work
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

I hid my *street-wise* wisdom for years, but last year, with no choice, I had to let it surface.

What is something 'secretly hidden' inside of you, but with a forced-hand, you had to recently let out?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Is this suspicious of my boyfriend? URGENT?

My boyfriend is a theater actor who has ahieved lot of fame in the last 1 year. He has recently joined a new show which has two lead actresses and he is the lead actor.

One of the main lead actress is around my age, she's 23-24 I am guessing while the other is or might be older than my boyfriend (hes 33) and she must be same age group or 34-35 possibly.
She has lots of high profile social connections and is close to a very famous hollywood actor's sister.

Ok so, she was the only person who was not following my boyfriend on Instagram. But just 18 hours before the premiere of the show, both my boyfriend and her followed each other on Instagram.

The main lead actress also follows him but he did not follow her back even though he posted pictures with her at the screening of his show.

My boyfriend is an introvert, does not mix with many people (he does know many actresses and is friends with them also but he does not go to the extent of following them , well he did not interact much with his last show's co actresses)

So I feel a bit insecure. I saw the photos of the premiere and my boyfriend was by himself. He also did not seem very involved in the party and had called over 3 of his male actor friends with whom he was spent time with at the party.

So I am asking if my boyfriend and the actress had become friends, wouldn't they follow each other before? Why just 18-19 hours before the premiere? And he never really followed back the actresses who followed him but did follow back this one.

Is it related to the show? Or this is suspicious?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we had two birthdays today so let's wish them a Belated Happy Birthday!

Aloha Friends, I haven't been here all day but let's wish Jackstraw and Maryanne a Happy Belated Birthday as Friday, April 17th was their birthdays! I've got two birthday cakes and candles, now let's sing Happy Birthday to them when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Blood sugar issues leading to problems

I have issues with hypoglycemia and anxiety. The symtoms are very similar which causes me a lot of stress. My dr told me to carry a blood sugar monitor and check when I feel symptoms. I feel lightheaded and wierd a lot after meals and in public places so over time I've started checking my bloodcsugar frequently. Sometimes ten times a day. I test at work in the bathroom, in my car etc. When I do it sometimes am in a panicked state and am not the most hygienic. I don't use alcohol every time and sometimes wipe the needle with a napkin with warm water. The needle site doesn't look infected but my behavior is worrying me. Could I develop sepsis or sonething , doing this? Can you get sepsis if the needle site isn't infected. My anxiety with this and my health has become out of control. What should I do?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Do you know a place where the Sun is silent?

1 2 3 Next