Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
40s +
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:

Sort Questions

1 2 3 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 38 minutes ago Back To Top

Identity theft program issue

I have had identity protection now for several months. I just bought a car a week or so ago and now am getting alerted numerous times about credit report inquiries. Is this normal?

This last one was from a credit union yesterday several days after the car purchase. Does this make sense? I called the car salesman and he will get back to me but curious what you all think.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Is it common to get cold feet before getting married?

I got engaged a few months ago and I am already freaking out and getting cold feet. I've tried to distract myself by throwing myself into planning it thinking it's normal. But im getting worse as time goes on. Is this normal or am i in trouble

Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Straw that broke the camels back?

I had doubts about my relationship, when I talked to him he reacted badly and his reaction pushed me over the fence to break up w/him. My ex said some extremely hurtful things to me in our last 2 arguments where I decided enough was enough and I left him. I was extremely concerned about "our" future as he has absolutely no goals or interests, pretty much just vegetating, he wanted to marry me, yet never made any effort to move forward. I love enjoying each day, but I'm always thinkng about what I want to do next, setting tiny goals for myself. During those arguments I was called selfish and mean even though I approached him in non judging way. Coming from a person who told me I was the only person who ever cared about him in such a loving and genuine way was painful. I also approached him about being taken for granted, I couldn't pin point why I felt that I just felt as though he started to make a lot less effort for me. When I told him that he told me that I should maybe find someone better, afterall he is just another guy. I told him I was crazy about him in the sense that I never wanted another guy and I wanted to work through our problems because I love him. He didn't like that I was crazy about him and told me that I cannot depend on the relationship to be happy. I am happy about life, but the relationship was a part of that happiness (a big part sadly). I would never tell a person I loved that I was just another girl, this is a man who I went out of my way to care for. Did he ever care about me?

- Asked by clomo4star, A Thinker, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 13 hours ago Back To Top

I have a wild hair- tell me if you think this is crazy or might just be a good idea

Yes I'm the one my husband is out with the old whore- and it's my birthday and I just finished a big project and this site is closing which sadly has been the majority of my social interaction even though I'm sure none of you would recognize me- what do you think about me just getting a new number and telling my parents and sisters about it and going on a road trip to New York, catching a flight to Spain and taking a month long cruise? I've been saving so could afford to, the thought of escaping my life or what's expected of me is enticing (yes I would tell my parents and sister so I couldn't be killed or anything). I'm sure there's a therapist out there that could over analyze it, but what do you think?

I think they are going to shut down tomorrow. But wait! There is more. Love to you my AO friends.

Eight years we have traveled. Talked, shared, gone off and gone crazy.... My final statement: FTP ware $55.00. A peepee chip $4.98. Peace and Love my friends. Our spirits crossed.

- Asked by stick4013, A Creative, Male, 66 or older, Artist / Musician / Writer
Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

To text or to not text?????????

My husband is hanging around a girl in her late thirties desperate for attention and a man, she hangs out with "the guys" when the wives let the husbands go out. I feel compelled to text "okay- be careful around Christie I can smell that old whore from accross the country - you really don't want to lose me for her, but she would love nothing more- fair warning"

So it wasn't until today I realized my marriage is over. Where do I go from here?

I can't believe my denial lasted nearly four years, it feels like I came out of a fog and realized I'm alone. I've had birthdays alone, that's not it, I've accomplished things alone, that's not it...but for some reason today was significant. Had a project finish that I've been working on for two years, and its my birthday week...I've griped, had pity parties, joked about it, fought to be optimistic, negotiated any type of stituaton or explanation but the truth in my mind-but today- my husband texted he's out with his friends including a girl that has made advancements towards him- combined with my big day and birthday week - it hit me like a ton of bricks my marriage really is over, I don't have anyone to celebrate with or grow old with and I really am not loved. How does reality just slap us in the face sometimes, and how do we hide it from ourselves for so long?

Sex & Intimacy / 19 hours ago Back To Top

I am blocked from this user but wanted to answer her question.

You are better off paying the money to take the coverage, whether or not you think you can afford it. I say this ony because the FINE for not taking it at all is usually much higher than the premium would have been.

If government says you can afford it, doesn't really matter what you think. So better to just accept and deal with it.

If you got sick and ended up in ER or Hospital we would all then be paying for your care. Everyone (government view) should pay their fair share according to income.

Hope this info helps.

- POP'd by randyl, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Technical

insurance question? help me?

I applied for an exemption because I cant afford insurance I only have a part time job..well I was told based off my paystubs I can afford insurance so my exemptions were now im stuck paying the inept gov.....I didn't send any of my bills in but should I so they can see that I cant afford the insurance nor the fine that they want to steal from my tax refund. they act like people don't have any bills to pay......but they can afford to pay them unnecessary money...smdh

- Asked by mysticfemale12, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35

dont know if I should be offended?

So me and my boyfriend have been together a few years now and have been living together for about a year . Of course there are days I don't want to do things with him and sometimes the nights I don't he jacks off in a sock at night . I know this because one day I was sleeping and kinda woke up in the middle of the night to the bed moving and thought it was a earthquake so I kinda laid their trying to figure out what was happening and then realized what he was doing . Also weeks later I'm cleaning the rooms and look under the bed to find a sock that's kinda hard and come to find there's dried up cum inside and I've found socks on a few different occasions. Should I be offended or what ? I don't want to say anything because I feel that's embarrassing towards him . I mean at lease he's not cheating but I find that extremely weird .

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Los Angeles
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Have any if you tried the new . Very complicated

I took a look at it and was mind boggled on how it works. Will keep trying

- Asked by ptawillis, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

1 2 3 Next