GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 9 minutes ago Back To Top

What's the sexiest thing a girl can do

after you e lost interest in her?
Yes, I'm the wife.

Sex & Intimacy / 16 minutes ago Back To Top

Im so tired of my husband - he goes out, doesn't answer my phone,

it's like a cat and mouse game Sex life non existent, emotional support- none I'm "crazy" if I point out how he treats strangers on the street better, financial support - nope. When did you realize it was time to call it quits on a "relationship" if you can even call it that

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Has a bad experience or undesirable truth ever inspired you to do better?

After having dinner with my brother, he's a gay fashionista - he got some jabs in about me, laughing at my outfit and ideas. But I'm actually thankful, he inspired a couple of things- to take better care of myself so I won't be laughed at (family is so honest and says what others think), he also guided me to be more meticulous out words that come out of my mouth and to think before trusting those around me to share them with, and finally he inspired me to take a trip over Christmas:-) but seriously, all this "cool" talk from high school, isn't that all of life? Social skills and how you are perceived do matter and you have to continually work at them. Even the cool kids in school would be majorly lacking in social skills if they had failed to continue practicing them. What are your thoughts? Good to know where you stand comparatively not just in school but indefinitely or just an awkward environment that lasts four years made up by kids and is dumb?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Why would a guy get jealous if he didn't even have romanticfeelings

Why would a guy get jealous of a woman talking to other men, getting their phone numbers etc if he didn't have romantic feelings for her?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Books: are they going out of style?

How many books to you read a year? What kind? I read at least one book a week and usually science fiction, though I read philosophy and fantasy and other fiction from time to time.

Do you think that reading books is going out of style with all the netflix, hulu, etc we have available? I hate the idea of being the last person to read books.

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

My sister told me that her neighbors tree leaves fall mostly in her yard. At least 6 bags worth

she's getting tired of picking them all up. She asked that neighbor if he wouldn't mind trimming the tree every year and he refused and won't lift a finger to help her. What could she do if anything!

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Professor's assignment makes me feel so guilty.

My professor has assigned my class to kill atleast 100 bugs and keep a collection. He says to freeze them. And he doesn't care what kind they are. We are just going to to inspect their body parts and classify them. I just don't feel right about it. I don't want to torture an animal by freezing it to death. And I usually try every way possible not to kill bugs. I'm not scared of them, and I don't think their icky or anything... I really just don't want to do this assignment because most of these bugs have already been discovered and we can look at their body parts and classify them by looking them up online or in our manual.

Am I being ridiculous about this? Is there any thing someone can tell me to make me feel better about this or that can justify it?

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Do you think that the idea of never

being able to die is seductive?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Do you believe that everything

in our future can be found in our past?

Husband has no concept of money!

My husband, who can't control his spending and has horrible credit and debt, used to not have any credit cards. He now has 2 credit cards (one with a limit of $4750 and the other with a limit of $6000) and also has a PayPal credit account. I found out his passwords to his accounts so I could see just what he was spending all his money on. He never has money to help pay bills or the mortgage, but ALWAYS finds money for racing, motorcycle parts, pot, video games. He tells me the other day that his credit card debt isn't bad. I knew better. He had a total of $7000 in debt! He has no job at the moment because he quit one he hated and has been out of work for 4 months (although he's hopefully going to be getting one he interviewed with). He took out $8000 from his retirement fund to pay off his credit cards without a word to me that he was going to do so. He still doesn't know I know because he never told me. He paid those off 2 days ago and now he is back up to $700 in debt...after TWO days! At this rate he'll be back up to $5000 in debt by the end of the year!