GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 12 minutes ago Back To Top

So, are you ready to tell

February 2015, 'goodbye'?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 19 minutes ago Back To Top

Do you think that 'not having'

is no excuse for 'not getting'?

Sex & Intimacy / 25 minutes ago Back To Top

What is something that *fear*

...can protect you from?

Sex & Intimacy / 42 minutes ago Back To Top

Is it better to use the narrow or wide filter?

On an Icom IC R 75 communications receiver if I'm trying to pull in a station out of Berlin? I think they are transceiving with USB.

- Asked by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Do people put in positions of power, no matter what level, tend to abuse it?

When a person is placed in a position of power abuses it, do they do it because it makes them feel better about themselves? Sort of helps cover up an underlying problem with low self esteem?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Any of you going to get some booty tonight?

Are any of you super horny and ready for a little of the old bang a lang?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Does the woman give the engagement ring back if it ends?

Or is it different for each situation?

So woman in my wife's exercise class had a toxic relationship with her S/O. They have a blow-out fight & the desperate guy goes shopping with her and buys her a $20,000 engagement ring. Woman tells girls in class she had no intention of marrying guy, but really wanted that ring. Then she broke up with him for good.

Guy is having financial problems and making payments on the ring & woman refuses to give it up. Now hear guy has a family relative who is an attorney & going to go after the woman.

What do you think is the right thing to do?

Just what does the woman do with an engagement ring if broken up other than sell it?

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

When should a guy disclose his preference for polyamory or unconventional relationships?

I won't assume your answer to mean you accept heterosexual-monogamous as "normal".

Update: February 28, 2015.
Thanks for the answer. I tend to agree that people should be up front about who they are and what they're looking for. I'm curious about whether there such a thing as a "regular relationship" whether that implies that anything else is irregular, less legitimate.

- POP'd by filibustered, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Should people tell their dates

that they are seing others?

- Asked by flwoodpecker, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

What signals do shy girls give to show they're into you? A little help cracking the code ladies!

The situation: ultra shy friend and me started talking more. We have a great time hanging out and are pretty open about everything. She gets visibly and adorably shy about sex and relationships, so sometimes it's just me talking.

Friend says she doesn't mind hearing me talk about other relationships. I sometimes think maybe she wants to hook up, but I know she doesn't like making the first move. I'm sex positive, open, and okay with making the first move. Though, I'm afraid if I'm wrong here, she might distance herself from me. I don't want her to have yet another shitty experience with a guy...

Without having her mind going to that self conscious place that makes her shy, I 'd like to surprise her sometime, take the lead, and play all night! I just have to crack the code first. Any help?

- Asked by filibustered, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, San Francisco, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

My husband has it blocked what I can see on his facebook page.

About 5 years ago I noticed my husband stopped having sex with me, I tried everything in the book and blamed myself for it (a lot). When he got on facebook, I added him "Married" to me. He declined to accept that requested, stating "it's just facebook who cares" showing little to no interest in it. We separated a few years ago, still remained very cordial to each other, and would go on trips together. Recently he has stated he wants to get back together, and I noticed that I am blocked from seeing a lot of information on his page...so it appears he's just doing things on his own. Is this just "normal" when you have an ex or considering getting back together or are "single" do guys use this tool to prevent girls from knowing that they are dating multiple people... that they use the settings to edit what you can see...not blocked still "friends" but the settings so the girls can only see certain information? I feel somewhat gullible b/c it works...I'm that much more likely to think "wow he's so sweet just doing things on his own" and to find out I've been "blocked" out of who he is dating and all girls are thinking that is sort of disenfranchising/diseng aging...I don't know I'm feeling like a fool for feeling a connection and he is my husband.

But I notice when we are all out, I'm kinda just put it all out there type person...and the group will be like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!, text me that picture...ones they got me to take but DO NOT PUT IT ON FACEBOOK!! I get people make their lives seem "better" or maybe only put the fun stuff on facebook, and pictures can't be trusted for what is actually going on in someones life, but the fact that I feel like I got played by my own husband as to what was going on in his life based on our conversations, trips together, and confirmation with what I saw on facebook is somewhat concerning.

I know that facebook has led to a lot of divorces, being the number one event mention in cause for divorce, so if you are going to say it's just a site, I get that, but you have to understand that I'm not alone in it being more than a site, but a place to perpetuate a lie to your own spouse.

So any suggestions on how to deal with it or what to say, feeling like a fool.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next