GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 41 minutes ago Back To Top

Who is S e x y and they know it?

I'm Sexy And I Know It

When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print pants out control
It's Redfoo with the big ass 'fro
And like Bruce Leroy I got the glow, yo

(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out
(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out

When I walk in the spot, (yea) this is what I see (okaay)
Everybody stops and they starin' at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it...
I'm sexy and I know it (x2)
Yo, when I'm at the mall, security just can't fight 'em all
When I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks (whaat?)
This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go
We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service (watch!)

(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out
(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out

Everybody stops and they starin' at me
I'm sexy and I know it
Ayyy
I'm sexy and I know it
Check it out, check it out

...

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah (x3)
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wig-yea, yea
Do the wiggle man
I do the wiggle man (yea)
I'm sexy and I know it
Ayyy, yeah

Girl look at that body
I-I-I work out
Girl look at that body
I-I-I work out

...

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 50 minutes ago Back To Top

Don't shoot the messenger!

Have you shot anyone lately or had any shots?

Sex & Intimacy / 55 minutes ago Back To Top

Can anyone interpret my dream? Really strange dream.

Alright, going to warn you now sorry for the gory details.
my dream began with me getting stabbed in the lower back by some lady.i disarmed her and i ended up with a dagger and a sword. the sword would not slice the lady but the dagger worked. then my dream switched i ended up in this elevator i guess you could say. it had seats and there were 2 other lady's with me, and a man. the man pulls out a gun and shoots himself in the head. blood starts splattering and spitting so we all closed our eyes. the guy lives but talks more slowly. then my dream switches again. its the same guy and im behind a school near a playground and this guys friends are asking him if hes ok. he then comes near my direction and i run because i think he's going to kill me. then my dream switches again and this time im on a side walk across the street from a house, and a lady is throwing glass at me. i then start throwing it back it lands on her floor in her entrance then a big lady comes out and trys to tackle me down, she was strong but i got her on the ground. she then walks back in and the lady that was throwing glass at me is outside with friends i walk up to her and i grab her hear cup her top row of teeth then snap them. then all i remember is running because her mother called the police. if there is someone who can interpret this it would be greatly appreciated.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

My boyfriend and I broke up and I want him back.

My boyfriend and I have been saying for almost a year. We recently (about 4 days ago) got into a little argument and he broke up with me. The argument was very small though. He's always hanging out with his friends pay a certain hour and then calls me at around 2 o'clock am on his way home to tell me about his day and ask me about mines. This particular night, I was upset that he always has stories to tell me about his day not thinking that maybe for once I'd like to be a part of it. He called me twice and I ignored it. Then I tested him basically saying fuck off. Then he said what the he'll am I talking about and basically said fine and that we were done. The next day I apologized and said that I was just upset and that it was wrong of me to send that text. I love him so much. He was was first love and took my virginity. He is so special. We still are in contact because clearly I'm still madly in love with him and I honestly can't picture my life with anyone else. We talked about kids and a future together. He was my everything and now that he isn't with me anymore I feel like I have nothing. When we talk now, he still tells me he loves me more than ever and will randomly text me that he misses me. We even had a conversation about moving in together. When we get jobs of course but I know he loves me and I love him and I want him back. When I mention it, he says we'll be together.just not at the moment. He says he needs time. What confuses me is that he's telling me that he loves and misses me so much but won't he just quit the b.s.and let's be together already. He knows that I'll always be here. I just don't want him to think I'm an ice pop that he's saving in the freezer for when he wants it. How do I get him back. Or should I just accept the fact that we aren't together? It hasn't been long which is why I still have hope that maybe we'll work things out and this will be another moment we laugh about. It hurts me so much that we aren't together. I'm so depressed and I hadn't eaten since the argument. I think about him every second of every day and it hurts my soul and heart so much. What should I do?

- Asked by tapangaimahn, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Two Wrongs Never

Make A Right But

Update: July 24, 2014.
Americans forget the lesson of Battleship.

- Asked by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

How do I make my bf realize he talks too much?

He talks about his job, his life etc almost the entire time we are together. I would like to have a 2 way conversation. However,he gets really angry if I say anything when he is talking. His biggest peeve about me is he thinks I don't listen. I do but he talks so much it is not fair I am expected to just listen . I feel like I am a child! Help!

Ladies: Why is it so damn difficult to just say the words, "No," or "I'm not interested?"

The other day some gal on Facebook blocked me after I discovered she was flaking out on me and giving me the runaround. She said "Well I have a new part-time job and I don't really have much time." Then I asked how she doesn't have time if she works less than 40 hours a week (which is what a part-time job is.) She said I come on too strong and that I'm an arrogant douche after I caught her in a lie when she then changed her story to it was a full-time job. That's not at all what I am. She apparently doesn't know I have Asperger's.

I AM a nice guy, but I'm not a weakling. If you don't want me to get all suspicious, then just be honest and forthright with me. Don't fucking lie to me, okay? If you don't want to hang out with me because you think I'm gonna bite your face off like every other shallow woman thinks because the media has all people with Asperger's painted as sociopaths, then don't lead me on. If you don't want me to keep asking questions, then give straight answers. The more disingenuous and vague you are with your answers, the more I'm gonna ask.

Another gal when I went to Houston over the 4th of July Weekend did the same thing. Rather than just say she wasn't interested, she kept leading me on and holding out on me at the last minute, I had my whole day planned on meeting her and then she finally flaked out on me at the last minute and ruined my day because she couldn't be inconvenienced to spend all but 30 seconds to tell me she wasn't interested. She shouldn't have even made plans with me if she got cold feet. Both of these gals were over 40 and had college degrees, too. It stands to reason they have the cognitive ability for abstract thinking because the frontal lobes of their brains were most likely fully developed.

Whatever happened to no means no? If every grown women has enough brain cells to use maxi pads and tampons, drive a car, polish her nails, tie her shoes, send text messages, apply makeup, and even earn college degrees, then why the flying fuck is it so hard to say "No?" It's pretty goddamn easy for ME to do. That's usually one of the first words little children and foreigners learn to say in English.

A good friend of mine who was born in Poland but raised in Germany knows how to say it when she speaks English not as her second language but her third language. She understands every single word coming out of my mouth, and she's never bitched or complained about anything I do or called me an asshole. This gal has never lied to me, either. That explains why the divorce rate in Europe is much lower than it is on this side of the pond even though women have more rights over there. They're not afraid to be upfront instead of beating around the bush.

This is exactly what got me in trouble when I was in AmeriCorps. Some gal latched onto me on a field trip and acted all interested. She forgot to be just honest and upfront and say the word, "No." Instead, she gave me her e-mail address and got all befuddled when I sent her an e-mail asking if she wanted to get together. What the fuck did she think I was gonna do? All she had to do was say, "No." I wouldn't have liked it, but I would've accepted it. I didn't tell any of these women I wanted to bang them. All I wanted was a friendly get together and nothing more.

If you have a high enough pain threshold to carry babies in your wombs for nine months and give birth, and you claim men don't know pain like you do then spending all but 30 seconds to articulate the words, "No," or "I'm not interested" should be a piece of cake. Is doing that like giving birth to a porcupine with its quills extended? Is it like yanking all your teeth out with a pair of pliers? Or is it like getting a pap smear with a meat hook? Then you all wonder why men hate working with women and don't trust them. That also explains why some guys get mail order brides from abroad because unlike their American counterparts, they know how to articulate the word, "No," and tell the truth.

Ladies, if you expect your men to be honest and forthright, then maybe you should do the same. Has anyone ever heard the phrase, "You get what you give?" How about, "Tangled is the web we weave when first we practice to deceive?" If a guy on the autism spectrum who's supposedly socially inept knows how to say know and just be forthright, then why can't women when 99.9999999999% of them are neurotypical?

- Asked by daugenstine, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Political / Government
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Slutty girls are the best

they epitomize what the female is all about

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?

What is your favorite position?

I had to ask a question that would automatically go into the right spot!

How can I deal with a coworker who is constantly complaining about something?

I work for a very small company where there are only three people (me, my coworker and our boss), but the boss is away most of the time, so it's just me and her.

The issue is she complains about everything and I mean everything, e.g. her itchy eyes, headaches, traffic jams, dry sandwiches, trains, how expensive things are, her shoes, rude people, and the list goes on and on. She moans about the same thing everyday that can be changed or solved easily and it drives me up the wall.

I have tried everything from sympathising, listening, ignoring to offering solutions but nothing has stopped her from complaining. I am the complete opposite to her as I think complaining is a waste of time and I find solutions to my problems rather than focusing on the problems. So her attitude is just draining me so much.

She complains about how dry the sandwiches are everyday, well so why doesn't she go to another shop and buy something else? Her answer? "Oh it's so expensive everywhere else!". Me: "why don't you make something at home then, cheap AND not dry!" Her: " I haven't got time for that, I'm so busy, there aren't enough hours in the day. I have to do..." Then off she goes complaining about how much work she has!

Ahhhhhhh, I am going to have a nervous breakdown. Heeeeeelp!! I'm just venting... Time to find a new job I guess.