GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 12 minutes ago Back To Top

Dont you think this person should not analyze ppl that they dont know on here

I dont mind if people pop questions and have a dialogue that does not put the person down who posted the original question. However, there is one person on here who really attacked me when she answered a post of mine that was popd.

HERE is my response to her:

THIS IS TO SWEET SARAH WHO ANSWERED A QUESTION OF MINE THAT SOMEONE POPD

I am not a hoarder. Yes I have tons of clothes, but they are in great shape. And it doesnt matter how I store them. My apt (my bedroom and the rest of the house) is like a showplace.

And who are you to say "Now she is buying pants that are too big, a true sign of a hoarder" -what I have to say to you is "Grow up". Sometimes people will see a clothing item that may be a little big on them at a thrift store but will purchase the item because they know they can alter the clothing item to fit. Only a child says what you said.

Also to sweet sarah don't start analyzing me, You don't know me, you don't anything about me. I love clothes plain and simple. There is no traumatic event that occurred for me. I just love these clothes. I just love the fact that I can buy clothes that are in really great shape and stylish for the price plain and simple.

And havent you ever heard of people creating their own styles. That is preciously what I did when I cut the sleeves off. I created my style - plain and simple.

And the clerk said she was just teasing me. She actually told me she liked what I was wearing.

So sweet sarah grow up. And concentrate on you not me. You dont know me or anything about me

- Asked by lover454, An Engaged Girl, Female, 56-65
Sex & Intimacy / 55 minutes ago Back To Top

You are walking, someone appeared from the shadows and was lurking behind you, what to do?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Should I believe her about the time on the receipt when she was suppose to be in work?

So my wife of (6 years) supposedly had to work over time on Monday.
She dropped the kids off to the baby sitter and went to work.(as well as me)

The problem is when I was fixing something inside her car recently I notice a hanger that said 36c under her seat. also found a receipt from walmart that showed she bought 2 sexy(see thru) panties and bra set at 6:21pm (which she was suppose to be at work for 5-8pm) it is usually her day off..

I brought this to her attention and she says that she bought it before work that day.
But early this morning I seen her with the new set on for the 1st time and said "oh nice I haven't seen this set when u get that" then see proceeded to tell me that her mom bought them and they didn't fit so she gave them to her.
Then later admits she bought them her self...(since she knew I seen the receipt by now)

And she says the time on the receipt from walmart is wrong. And that she was actually at work. And how she will show me the time clock in from work.

My question is should I believe her???

Why would the time on the receipt be wrong?

Does walmart have the wrong time on their receipts sometimes or is this BS???

To me this doesn't feel right(and I'm having a gut feeling that something is up)

How would you feel?
What should I do here?

- Asked by willhasquestions88, A Creative, Male, 26-28
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

How to get an ex back when

the conversation ended badly and he said he didn't want me back.

Okay so I'm gonna show my conversation so you can understand what happened sorry it's kind of long.
Me: I just watched a movie about firefighting lol it reminded me of you..:)
Him: I dont want to sound like a ass but theres no chance of us being together friends maybe but thats it
Me:Lmao I was just being friendly
Him: okay lol
Me:Yea I have a man anyways (I lied) And there would be no way in hell I'd leave him Or destroys our relationship. Espeshaly not for a cheater or anyone like you lol no offense. I was just trying to be friendly. But I'm sorry for that. Lol
Him:trust me I have broken marriages b4 and im not a cheater
Me:I have to (another lie) but I would never break my own relationship..... And sorry I'll refries that I would never get back with a man who cheated and left our 4 year relationship for another woman all over a text message because I wasn't important enough for you to say it to May face. That would be nothing I would want to try and date again.... Ever! I'd rather clap with poop in my hands. I was just trying to be friendly.
Him:I never cheated the day we broke up I fucked the hell out of her but not when we was dating
Me:You mean the day you sent me "we need a break" and constantly hanging out with her even when I wasn't around. Or the time I was around and I had to sit in the back seat of your car so she could ride up front with you. Look alls I was saying was I wasn't trying to get with you I was honestly trying to be friendly. Because I don't go for guys like that. Lol
Him:Lol ok
Me: Yea so sorry for trying to be friendly. You can block me now and I'll never have to be friendly to you again.
Me:But seriously block me. Because I'm not getting accused of "wanting you back" ????????. Every time I just say hi to you. Those days are long and gone when I realized how badly you treated me and that you never did love me. That I was just something because you were bored. And when a girl realizes those things. They lose all feelings may want to be friends like I was trying to be. But never want you back. So block me.(he hasn't blocked me thank god) but my question is there any possible way I could fix this? I want him back so bad. I didn't want the conversation to end like this. Do you think he would ever want me back? Is there still a chance?

- Asked by iambubbles92, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Had a funny little thought driving home from work last night.

I was thinking about how we call alcohol "liquid courage" and how we are always so terrified to let people see the real us.

I have heard it said that who you are when you are drunk, or angry, are the real person with all the masks off and not just an aberration of the moment or the booze.

Ya think? I honestly want to know what you guys think.

I think about my father (well, sperm donor really). When he was sober he was mean as a snake and just could not be bothered. But he was such a HAPPY drunk! He was nicer to be around and a lot more fun when he had a few.

Some people are meaner when they drink.

You think maybe it's true???? Who you are when you're drunk is who you ARE???

What about when you're pissed off, fire-ball-mad as my friend Frannie would say? You no longer CARE what the other person thinks of you so you no longer filter yourself. Is that the real you?

I always feel that we mean what we say, and we say what we mean and I never really fall for "I didn't MEAN IT!!!" Oh you meant it, you just didn't mean to say it out loud.

Am I making sense? Think about it. Who you are when you're impaired or angry is (maybe? possibly?) the real you with no filter.

When I WAS a drinker, waaaay back in my 20's (gave it up really fast, only lasted like 2 years.), I would get even bolder than I already am when I had a few.

Just something to think about.

- Asked by hnygrl, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Managerial
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Is it wrong for me to be excited about having a 1/2 day to myself while my husband goes out?

The only time I seem to get any alone time at home, where the house is completely all mine, is between 4:30 AM and 7AM during the week. This is the time I have from when my husband leaves for work until I leave for work. Those aren't hours that you can get much of anything done or relax. We always go places together, and while that's great, I just like being able to do what I want, watch what I want, eat what I want without having to worry about him. Well he is heading down to this video game convention on Friday after work and I plan on coming home earlier than usual. I'll be home by 2PM and he should already be gone until sometime that night and may even spend the night at his buddies place. I am already planning on mowing the yard (yes this is exciting for me because he always pitches a fit when I mow because he thinks it's his job but never does it!)weed whack (yup..I like me a nice, neat yard!) watch a girlie movie, make something I want for dinner, clean the house, listen to MY music. I don't even know that I'll be able to accomplish all of this because who knows when he'll get home! He may show up at 6PM or 10 PM or maybe not until the next morning.

So what I'm getting at...is it wrong that I am stoked about having the house to myself for 1/2 while my husband is gone? I would love to have it to myself one day a week, but that won't happen!

Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Would you allow your 8 year old to shoot a Uzi ?

Apparently it's legal in the US.

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Is it a bad sign that I get turned on by rough sex porn?

I consider myself as a hopeless romantic and generally a shy person.

I use porn as I feel like I have a naturally high sex drive and can discreetly relive built up tension without acting on it.

I generally like different things and like viewing different types of women.

One thing I really don't like is rape fantasy, even when I know that it's just acting, if I feel that the female actor isn't enjoying. Then it's an instant turn off for me and I don't watching.

Lately though I find myself enjoying couple doing more rough sex in a playful and consensual way.

Things like 'naughty girl and spanking' role-play and then anal. Or one video of a woman having hard sex with three at the same time.

Although it's rough, it does show the women consenting to it. One video even showed a young girl kissing her boyfriend in a sweet just after anal sex.

I find that when I watch this, I ejaculate much quicker.

Although it's consensual, I worry that viewing this might led to other more harmful viewing.

What should I do?

- Asked by A Player, Male, 18-21, Student

i love this guy but he stays up at night?

I really really like a guy I ve known for 7 months. He is 9 years older than me.
He is very cute and relatable. He is single.

But I notice he is always up at midnight especially between 1-2 am.
Most of the time he will write some status on facebook or upload his pictures.

He does not use his personal FB acc much but he has a page through which he mostly stays in touch. Its on that page he does all this updating.

Or he will retweet some tweets on twitter. He does login on twitter in mornings or afternoon but a lot of times, he does this at midnight.

I have been noticing this since Feb when I first got in touch with him.

It does not look like he sleeps at night & stays busy looking at stuff on FB/twitter.

Sometimes he ll update his facebook page status at 4am.

He is a bit mad coz he is single but he claimed publicly on radio that hes married to keep away teenage girls from pestering him.
Also he does really weird things sometimes.

He is an unhappy soul. Has some problems in life. His mother died a few years back so hes pretty touchy on that fact.

So any idea what he must be doing at midnight? Like does he watch p**n? Or indulges in chats with girls? Or hes just someone who does not sleep much?

For those of you who are single would you go on a dating show?

For those of you who are currently single, would you go on a dating show with others your age, whether it would be Bachelor, Bachelorette, Dating Naked, Singles Project, one of the older shows such as Love Connection? Which one would you do and what be your expectations?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next