GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 32 minutes ago Back To Top

We have a family together, but hes choked me twice while angry. Not sure if I should stay

IWe've been together just over a year and have a 2 month old.. We both live in his parents basement currently, and i have no job or alternative living situation. When its good it's good. But when we start to argue if I don't give in to him he gets angry and violent and starts throwing things and has choked me twice. I love him but I get fearful that he will get too angry and im not sure if I can see a future with him anymore

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Have scientist found the cure for MRSA?

A 1,000-year-old treatment for eye infections could hold the key to killing antibiotic-resistant superbugs, experts have said.

Scientists recreated a 9th Century Anglo-Saxon remedy using onion, garlic and part of a cow's stomach.

They were "astonished" to find it almost completely wiped out methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus, otherwise known as MRSA.

Their findings will be presented at a national microbiology conference.

The remedy was found in Bald's Leechbook - an old English manuscript containing instructions on various treatments held in the British Library.

Anglo-Saxon expert Dr Christina Lee, from the University of Nottingham, translated the recipe for an "eye salve", which includes garlic, onion or leeks, wine and cow bile.

Experts from the university's microbiology team recreated the remedy and then tested it on large cultures of MRSA.

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

When on a date with a woman and now I am confused.

I went on a date with a woman that I met online. She was almost 10 years older than I was but she was very sexy, worldly and attractive. We talked on our cell phones a few times and then texted each other most of the time. Before we met, there were times where the texts started to get steamy as we talked about stuff we wanted to do to each other and she said I turned her on. She told me that she normally didn't date guys as young as me and or my religious background, but she said I turned her on. I thought this was gonna be a sure thing and that we would click.

We finally met up in person for coffee and I thought she was attractive and pretty funny. I don't think I saw anything long term, but just something heated. We went for a walk and we talked and then we saw a bench and decided to sit there and just talk. I told her about some wedding I went to and she said started talking about all this stuff she wanted to try and started making plans for future things for us to do together. She would say this would be fun to do...let's do that next time or it would be fun for you and I try to do this or that together. To me, that sounded like a real good sign that she wanted to see me again and that she was attracted to me. So the first move I made was to try to have her sit close to me which she was resisted a couple of times and so then I stopped trying.

It was getting late and so we decided to call it a date and she offered to drop me off at my car. She dropped me off and then I went in for a kiss and she let me kiss her on the lips...not just once but TWICE on the lips. I thought that was the best sign you could look for.

So the next day I texted her and said I had a good time and I was attracted to her. Her exact text response was "Really? :-)" and so I thought the simple text meant that "really you like me?" and the smiley was like "that's good that you do."

Then I asked her if she was attracted to me and she said, "I'm not sure."

I'm confused...can someone put in some real feedback to this?

Have you heard pesticides in fruit and vegetables are linked to semen quality?

Oxford University Press
Summary:
The first study to investigate the relationship between eating fruit and vegetables containing pesticide residues and the quality of men's semen has shown a link with lower sperm counts and percentages of normally-formed sperm.
See Science Daily.

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Anyone have to deal with a family member with a severe disability?

I have some clients with a now middle age mentally challenged daughter who they've described as "taking care of a baby" feeding, bathing, clothing and bathroom, etc. The husband said they learned early on they could not go away for more than 2 nites themselves without her having a break-down of sorts. Both the wife & husband BTW were very upbeat & positive people.

One of my sister's has 3 son's & one now in late 20's has a form of schizophrenia which appeared in his teens. Same thing as above couple -my sister & husband cannot go away for more than 2 nites & during that time another of their son's must stay with the disabled son & watch over him. He has a license & drives a car, but mainly stays at home, avoids all social situations and plays video games. Poor guy is a pretty big guy & timid & afraid of his own shadow.

I know its never going to change for my sister & feel so bad for her. And like the other couple above my sister & husband are upbeat and very positive people. Whenever I think I have problems I simply think of my sister and her son & my troubles seem trivial. Like they say there are certain circumstances in life that you never signed up for..

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

What does it mean if your crush that is a shy girl will give you a chance?

This girl I have liked for a while is shy and she has a lot of friends. She looks at me sometimes and exhibits some signs of interests. She will smile to herself (when passing me or after looking my way), lock eyes with me, etc. Her friends also tease her about me (one of her girl friends went oooooo to her when I passed by her) and they smile/look at me as well. They know I like her and so does she. Note we do not know each other and have never even had a conversation. My friend asked her best friend what she thought of me one day, and her friend responded by saying that my crush is not as into it as me (it seems like I'm in live), but that she would give me a chance and that we need to get to know each other deeply and start talking. My question is what does her best friend mean by this. I interpret it as she is interested and likes what she sees, but to actually get somewhere we need to actually speak and get to know each other as she said. By not being AS INTO IT, I would think it means that she is interested, but is not as deep into it as I seem (like she's not pouring out her heart in love when we haven't officially met. So considering the fact we don't know each other (besides who the other persons name is), would that be an obvious indicator that there is mutual interest for her to leave the door open to me by giving me a chance still, after all, this did come from her best friend? Any thoughts/commentary on the subject. Thank you!:)

How difficult is it bringing in seeds (crop) from another country into your country?

I want to start a garden eventually and want to get non-GMO seeds from the European Union.

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

Have you ever done pull-ups

while doing the hula hoop?

Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Are you "OCD" about anything? What is it?

Whenever I'm working on a painting or some other piece of art, I *have to* cover every bit of white space on canvas or paper or it looks 'off-balance' to me and I'm not satisfied...Lines everywhere -even inside the objects and I just can't have solid colors.

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Why do I keep drawing in potheads?

It seems like every guy I've dated is a pothead or has tried pot at some point in their lives. I never tried pot and don't have the desire to because of random drug testing at my work. I do remember throughout high school there was always a kid either caught smoking it at school or talking about it, also my birth time was at 4:20, I don't know.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next