GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 10 minutes ago Back To Top

UPDATE TO: Am I crazy, or is this too many cats?

So just what I suspected would happen happened. First off, having the mother in law here for just two days like he promised me didn't happen and she was here for a week annoying the crap out of both of us. Nor did she take the other 3 kittens back with her because H says that we'll find homes with others here who are interested. Well now H can't part with another of the kittens so I begrudgingly agreed to 3 kittens (on top of 2 adult cats). We had someone come by yesterday to meet the other two kittens and are waiting to hear if they will take them. Of course now H doesn't want to give up one of those either and would like to keep 4 of the 5, but doesn't want the other one to go alone so says we should just keep all 5! I am livid! I agreed to ONE kitten when this all started and then agreed to two because they do better with a playmate. Then he made me feel bad about not wanting a third so I said okay. It is to the point now where he is making me feel bad by saying to the kittens "Oh your new mom doesn't want you. She is so mean" and also telling others that "Mapper is so mean not to want the kittens". I have had it! City code is for 4 pets max and we are breaking that by 1 kitten and now you want to add another 2? Do you know how embarrassing it is to tell others that we have 5 cats not to mention 7??And how the hell are we ever going to go anywhere for more than a day with 5 cats much less 7?
Automatic feeders that we have for 2 cats aren't going to last a weekend with 7 cats and are you going to pay a kennel to keep them all? How the hell are we going ot keep track of all of them when they end up going outside? How about vet bills and food bills and general cleaning up after them? Oh he paraphrases it all down into his usual phrase of "Oh chillax it will be fine. They will stop eating so much in a few months and if they are healthy we don't have to take them to the vet often and you just need to vacuum a few days a week." He totally ignores my opinion even though I've already given into 3 cats.If one of us says no to something then that should be a n, not trying to change the other person's mind.

ORIGINAL POST: We currently have 2 adult cats and my husband has been wanting to get a kitten. I am more than happy with 2 cats but finally gave into a kitten. Then his mom tells us she's got a bunch of feral cats on their farm and 5 kittens. My husband then tells me we should get 2 kittens to help her out. I VERY reluctantly agree to 2 kittens. She is driving out to Washington from Iowa to bring them to us. We specifically told her TWO kittens and we picked out the ones we wanted. I just found out that she plans on driving out here with all 5 of the kittens because she is giving them extra milk and that way her husband won't have to worry about doing it and this way we can pick the 2 we want and she can take the rest back with her.

Am I crazy for asking her to JUST bring the 2 we picked? I do not need 5 kittens in addition to our 2 adult cats roaming around our 1000 square foot house for the weekend! I even told my husband a few days ago "Watch, she will probably bring more than 2 cats" and sure enough! She says not to worry as they will be in a cage the whole time. I don't want them to sit in a cage the whole time either!

This is our house and if I don't want 7 cats in it I should be listened to but even my husband is saying "Well if we have that many for just a few days it will be fine". No! They will be pooping and peeing and needing to be fed and meowing all night long. We are not a rescue or a farm!

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

How do I go on???? I have nothing

Lost all my family in a very tragic circumstance. How do I go on? It affects everything I do. You cant just move on from not having a family. It literally affects me everyday. Not just the holidays as you can imagin how lonely they are and filled with grief and sorrow. But everything like realizing I have no one who is excited to spend time with me, or no one is in my best interests. And also I have no direction because I have no roots. I am just a nobody. It is the most horrible feeling in the world. Went to a public christmas thing yesteraday thinking it would be nice, but all I saw were families...

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

What do you do when is bad with him, but worse without him?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?

Have you lived with a guy who's nagging? My bf have become recently a nag

..in the last 2 months or so

We are together (under the same roof ) for 2 and half years and I have never noticed him being a nag

Any advise how to deal with this? Why would he start being like that?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

My boyfriend does this very often while eating with me at dinner...his eyes look down

almost the whole time during dinner... like I am not even there...it's actually hurtful

I even asked him why...Then he started looking up, but it seemed forced...
I always make eye contact with people around me especially when I am in their company...

We don't have to talk, but at least make eye contact, right?

You can tell me your opinion why he does this even if it's hurtful

- POP'd by Female, Who Cares?

If your significant other (when eating a meal with you at the table) never looks up while eating..

..never tries to meet your eyes, saying nothing almost the whole time? Is this normal?

Are you like that? Do you know why someone would act like that?

Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

in today's society, is it even possible to date someone without having sex?

i wanted to wait until marriage but now every guy i date is so eager to sleep with me...

Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

I am lusting my younger friend....

we've hung out a few times and flirted over text and in real life. i know i don't want a relationship with him but i just want to hook up with him. like i want to hang out with him again and like what do i do in the heat of the moment?

i know he checks me out but i don't want hooking up to ruin our friendship because I'm not going to third base with him. he is three years younger than me but he acts mature for his age and i act younger...

like what do i do in the heat of the moment, if there is one?

- Asked by nellanutella, A Thinker, Female, 18-21
Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Is this outfit cute for ice skating?

http://**************

I've never skated before but it looks like so much fun! It's inside but I'm worried I'll be freezing anyway. A guy I like will be going, is this a cute outfit to wear?

Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Please, list all the reasons why a man would want to go to a male strip place?

Male strip place where you will see only/mostly women watching or going to

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next