GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 27 minutes ago Back To Top

Crazy people don't sit around

wondering if they're nuts.?

- Asked by bluegenel, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Technical
Sex & Intimacy / 34 minutes ago Back To Top

So, are you doing anything fun or special for halloween?

I will be playing "escort" for the evening.
But not the kind that sheds his costume and flaunts his underwear, thank you very much.

Nicer neighborhoods give out better candy, so we usually take the kids over to grandma and grandpa's and run them around the neighborhood there.

Our daughter thinks she's too old to "trick or treat," and will probably punish us with pouting all night for not letting her go off to an overnight party with her gaggle of girl friends.

Our son still LOVES getting free candy from people, as much as we don't love the extra dental visits his sweet tooth entails.

The wife just likes taking a slow walk around someplace flat, for a change.

How about you?

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Don'tcha love the new Pope?

Love how he came out for evolution and the big bang yesterday. "God doesn't have a magic wand" or something like that. Amazing. Take that, Fundies!

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

My fiance isn't interested in sex anymore, what do I do?

My fiance isn't interested in sex anymore- we used to have the best sex life, and now it's dwindled to slim to none. This really hurts me -I don't understand. He says that it doesn't mean that he doesn't love me or that he doesn't want me- I'm 14 weeks pregnant and wondering if that has anything to do with it? Although, I'm not showing or anything to where my body would be different yet.. Help?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

ARE YOU SERIOUS.....?

Halloween is a made up holiday which legalizes the extortion of candy for children. For those who celebrate Halloween as a Satanic ritual, it's a day they have chosen by themselves. Halloween, or as it is known in other cultures,Samhain,is a Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter or the "darker half" of the year. It is celebrated from sunset on 31 October to sunset on 1 November, or about halfway between the autumn equinox and the winter solstice which has nothing to do with devil worshiping or Satanism. Ya might want to do a little research before you start freaking out for no reason.

- POP'd by diznykd, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

Friday the 31st, does it worry you ?

31st is actually 13 in reverse, that makes me nervous, I dont trust them Devil worshippers LOL
Do you know anyone who is a Wiccan or a follower of the Temple of Set ?

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Everytime I turn around another dude is deciding he can be a better female than I am. WTF?

Are you drinking the transsexual koolaid too?

Update: October 31, 2014.
Could just be a Halloween thing and all these fellows wanting to resurrect "Rocky Horror Picture show".

- POP'd by Female, Who Cares?

What's more scary the flu or ebola?

Where I live flu season has just started and there are already 3 confirmed deaths and 30 hospitalizations. Where is chicken little when you need him?

- Asked by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Why do people compare apples with oranges?

Ebola KILLS 70% of the people who contract it and it's unlikely that the rest will ever return to 100% health.

The fatality percentage with the flu is much lower and most people recover after a period of time.

Now, if you compared influenza with Ebola in a country with a high prevalence of both, the argument might carry more weight. Or not...

- POP'd by cam80, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

What's more scary the flu or ebola?

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Why do college guys base their worth by the hotness of the girls they are able to have sex with?

I've noticed that some of the boys at my college try to outdo their friends by trying to sleep with the hottest girl. Does it give them that much of an ego boost?! It seems that they think if they manage to sleep with a super hot girl they will think of themselves as above their friends/peers?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Why would a spouse do this?

I work at home most of the time and once every 10 days or so go to the office for a day or two of work. I get almost nothing done at home unless I stay up most of the night or my husband is gone for the day, which is not often because he is unemployed for a few months now. When I am gone to the office, he helps out with caring for the pets and housework/yard work. When I am home, he does nothing to help out and in fact, leaves things in a big mess. I am a neat freak, so I constantly clean up the mud tracked through the house, the dirty counter, etc.

Why would your spouse act like a helpless baby and leave all chores and duties to you just because you are at home and not at the office? My job is suffering (mistakes made late at night trying to catch up), my health is suffering (exhausted from living on 5 hours of sleep), and I can't take this any more. He doesn't listen to reasonable discussion of this, begging, screaming, nothing. Economically, I cannot afford to lose my job, and I love my work. Why does he feel entitled to do nothing and make his wife run herself down?

I swing both ways, don't most?

I tried swinging laft and right but the chains on the swing prevent this. Alas I can only swing front to back. No one gets to see the great and powerful Goofy swing, NO ONE DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!?

- POP'd by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

I'm a swing voter and politicians are knocking on my door left and right.

WTF...can't they read?????? It says "NO SOLICITATION" right on my door! NO ONE GETS IN TO SEE THE WIZARD, NOT NO ONE NO HOW!

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next