GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

When you were a kid, did you ever get car sick ?

I did. What a drag too.

Back in the 1960's nobody (that I knew of) had air conditioning in their car, and verybody drove with the windows down, and a dog was on their lap inthe back seat with his head sticking out of said window.

What was the eventual cure for it ?

I already know, there is no cure for being car sick, it's just a figure of speech.

Did riding in the front seat help, getting a milk shake,to drink, or were you just forced to suffer it out until you arrived ?

Isn't the magic age for not getting car sick any more right around 8 - 9 ?

I wonder what happens then.

- Asked by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Lately my boyfriend goes limp during sex.

We have been together 4 years. Sex has never been a problem. This last month, every time we have sex he starts out hard then just goes limp. He swears he's still very attracted to me..and doesn't understand what's wrong. What could be making this happen?? Is he bored with me?

- Asked by christal34, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Houston, Administrative
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

What is the whole Febreeze craze about ?

I have seen dryer sheets that have the Febreeze scent in them, and carpet cleaning solutyions that have it too.

For all I know, there will be a Febreeze line of perfume out by Christmas if Linsay Lohan gets sober enough to peddle it.

So, if you have seen some of this or are aware of it, what is going on ?

Personally, I think the stuff stinks, it is a chemical that is nauseatring, and all it does is mask odors.

How reassuring if your cat pee's on your bed pillow. All you do is spray Febreeze on it, and it is just the same as the cat not peeing on it, only not really.

Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Why does he keep staring really confused

I meet this guy who works at my local coffee shop, we've spoke a few times about general stuff and found out we both like the same tv shows and a few other things so talk about that when he serves me.

Also i'd look up and he'd be staring/gazing at me then I'd look down and look back up 30secs later and he still be staring.

I sometimes stare back, but feel a bit weird as there always other workmates around him.

Also he does it quite a few times while I'm around even when he's busy doing something or talking to someone else he makes a point of turn towards me and staring.

Also I know he definitely staring at me as there no no one else around when he stares.

Also it's not a stalker type stare

I do like him.

He did say on two different occasions that I was very polite person. I was a bit shocked so just said thanks

Also I went today I was sat down drinking/ reading something on Facebook on my phone & it made me upset, I was not crying crying but had a few tears and was blowing my nose/wiping my eyes.

As i was sat there blowing my nose and wiping eyes , I looked up and saw that he was organising the napkin/sugar counter. I sort of kept looking up for the next few mins and notice that he kept staring at me and had sort of a worried/you ok type of face.

He never came over and asked if I was ok, WHY would he stare like that but not ask if I was ok.

Also his other workmates are friendly but not like this.

Also he seems super confident around other girls our age/people in general but different when he sees me.
If he's so confident why has he not said anything.

If he does like me, besides, just staring back what other things/flirting can I do to showing him I like him without saying it.
(not very good with whole flirting thing as I get really nervous)

- Asked by amy2492, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Melbourne
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

What's the appeal? Wouldn't you rather have the real thing?

Why are so many people into "phone sex" or "cyber sex" or "sexting" ?
Do you really enjoy it as much as the real thing??
Does it help you sex life with your partner? Or hurt it?

Since cheaters can't seem to keep their hands out of the cookie jar

And claim it's human nature (they're usually preaching about evolution to others as well)...

is it fair to say that cheaters were left behind on the evolutionary scale if they can't control their animal instincts? Some even go so far as to brag about it. But...what's there to brag about? "Hey, I make a better ape than thou!"

-dafuq?

- POP'd by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Anyone out there who was seeing a married man and it didn't end bad?

Putting all the moral stuff aside, is there anyone who was dating a married man with a happy end?
I mean, most of the time married men would have a lover but they actually use her and don't love her. It's just for them to feel better about themselves and they see it as an escape from a dull marriage.

But is there anyone who can actually say that those men really loved you and it wasn't only an affair for them?

Did anyone actually ended up getting married go such a man and staying happy?

Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

I love my boyfriend; he was my best friend for 4 years before we got together.........

now I'm with my best friend for about 2 years now, we just had a baby boy but he is sooooo bad at arguing/discussing. he simply dismisses every concern that i have. If i want to work out our issues or bring something to his attention,
9 times outta 10 he'll say something like,
"well that's not the way it is", or
"I'm sorry you feel that way" or
"that's ridiculous" and that'll be the end of it.
good for him i guess but I'm left standing there not feeling very important at all.
i think that a couple must communicate about disagreements in a healthy way. but i feel that he sometimes simply takes the opposite view point ................ why would he do that???????

- Asked by lennonlover, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student

Work and sex? to do or not to do?

Have you ever done anything sexual at work?

- Asked by A Player, Male, 36-45, New York, Managerial

Men..Would you find it upsetting if you.

Found out that your girlfriend/wife was feeling another man's muscles? Nothing sexual, in public and his shirt was on.

Do you think it crosses the line ..Go as far to call it cheating?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next