GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

by the statistics, how many years do you have left? We're all leavin' at some point...

Life Expectancy
For people of all races and also including both male and female that were born in:
1990s? 75.6
1980s? 74.3
1970s? 72.2
1960s? 69.7
1950s? 68.2
1940s? 62.9
1930s? 59.7
older than that Thank God you're still here at all!

- Asked by wakeforester, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

I love my girl friend but I've got a question.

As I said, I love her, I have had sex with a rediculouse amount of girls, not to brag but I'm an expert at sex. What I'm not an expert at is not having sex. We have agreed that we won't have sex until we wat kids. So my problem is, how do I keep from having sex with her when she is in the mood to? We are all human and urges are natural but I want to know how to keep from it without totally blowing her of and making her feel like I don't love her. Like I said, we both agreed upon not "doing it" but wen the mood strikes there's not a whole lot of thinking going on as to what we promised. Regardless of what we agreed on, we don't always think about that wen were in the mood. Please, give me your thoughts on how I should go about dealing with her and myself wen we get in those "moods" ?

Update: November 28, 2014.
Thank u all for ur input, although short I really do appreciate it. And to answer ur question, yes. It wasn't a profession, but never the less I was a porn star.. Sex was something I was naturally good at for some reason. If u need tips I'm more than happy to answer any questions. But to be completely honest, a long term relationship is wat I want and as u can probably guess, it's a little new to me. So that's where my question is coming from. Again, thank u for all of ur responses, I really do appreciate u guys taking the time to help.

- Asked by the1american, A Jock, Male, 18-21, Los Angeles

Hi, I love my girlfriend, and she's my world, how do I keep from having sex wen she is in the mood?

As I said, I love her, I have had sex with a rediculouse amount of girls, not to brag but I'm an expert at sex. What I'm not an expert at I'd not having sex. We have agreed that we won't have sex until we wat kids. So my problem is, how do I keep from having sex with her when she is in the mood to? We are all human and urges are natural but I want to know how to keep from it without totally blowing her of and making her feel like I don't love her. Like I said, we both agreed upon not "doing it" but wen the mood strikes there's not a whole lot of thinking going on as to what we promised. Regardless of what we agreed on, we don't always think about that wen were in the mood. Please, give me ur I site on how I should go about dealing with her and myself wen we get in those "moods" ?

- Asked by A Jock, Male, 18-21, Los Angeles
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

How do I know when a guy wants something more than a fwb? Am I just seeing things that I want to see

Alright, so I'm in a fwb thing with a guy. It's just weird because he says he doesn't want a relationship with me, yet we cuddle, talk, watch movies, and just generally hang out. He even kisses and hugs when he greets and says goodbye to me. One time we were hanging out and I left in a hurry and apparently it pissed him off because I didn't hang out with him long enough. He also has been texting me pretty much everyday for like a month where he's the one that intiates the convo, also he'll ocassionally call or skype just to talk. It's just weird because I do have feelings for him and he knows it but I'm confused as to why he acts this way towards me if he doesn't want a relationship. I've been in fwb thing before and this one is different from the rest. Thoughts on what could be going through his head or what I should do?

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

What dose dressing Sexy mean to you?

- Asked by morningdust, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

In a BDSM relationship, especially in a Female Led D/s dynamic...

... is it ok to have Vagina-penis intercourse where the sub orgasms in the Vagina?

What's the implication of this?

FIN

- Asked by athenalite, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Did you ever do anything dangerous

when you were younger? What were the circumstances

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

There was just so much "sexy" sitting around in my living room after Thanksgiving dinner.......

Everyone slouched back with their pants undone, burping and farting. Yep they were all bringing sexy back....what a turn on.....NOT! LOL

- POP'd by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

What are your turn-ons?

My hubby isn't always verbal about his so I want to get ideas.

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Advice, experiences, doubts... I'm looking for anything here.

So recently my s/o asked me to participate with her and two other couples in a "puff party". Which I had originally assumed meant something sexual, or had something to do with smoking weed... As it turns out, a "puff party" is when couples get together for drinks, and purchase the services of.... an Esthetician, and where each party go-er takes turns to get their body hair waxed off, and usually also involves waxing the genital area.... I'm generally quite hygienic, and shave down there every now and then. While I wouldnt mind getting my (little amount) of back hair waxed off, the thought of having my balls waxed (in front of other couples as well), terrifies me. I have done some research, and apparently professionals can do it while causing minimal pain, but to be honest, its not even the pain which scares me the most. I might be the first guy to admit, but (while limp), I am not the most well endowed guy out there... and to lie down and have everything exposed in front of other couples.... I shudder as to think of what might happen... So basically I'm looking for anyone who has been in this same situation, male or female, and to share their thoughts on the matter.
Thanks in advance!

Update: November 28, 2014.
This just in: I've been given more information about the topic... So apparently the waxing goes on in a separate room, solely between the professional and the 'victim'... My gf laughed at my thinking it was done in front of others. Its not my fault she didn't explain it properly...

- Asked by A Rebel, Male, 22-25, Toronto, Student
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

How in the heck do you break someone's heart?

I NEED to tell my boyfriend I'm not in love with him anymore. I've needed to for a long time but I'm a coward. I'm terrified of hurting him and ruining his life and the life we've built together over the past decade.
I keep telling myself it is best for both of us but I feel sick at the thought of it as well as sick at the thought of selling our house, of having to move out, of losing my extended family, of having my life completely change.
He is a great person but as far back as I can remember I have:
*dreaded sex with him. He is obese and refuses to lose weight.
*been scared of him. He is very loud and loses his temper a lot.
*not enjoyed spending time with him. He puts others down under his breath like a 16 year old gossipy teenager would.
This is not just a slump, not just a blip. I look at him and I don't see the man I once fell in love with. Even when he wants to hold my hand I find myself cringing.
Please anyone who has had to break up with someone who loved them very very much please help me!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next