GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Glasgow is in flames tonight. ....

Rioting, violence and arson.. Flags being in the street burned and people being beaten up.

Disappointed independence supporters do you think??? Oh no, this is being carried out by the side that won!!

BNP, Orange Order and UKIP thugs have taken over Glasgow streets. Two confirmed stabbings and one unconfirmed murder. The Sunday Herald who were the only paper to come out on the YES side has had their building set on fire.

There is a video of a young girl being surrounded by thugs snatching her saltire flag.

So after all the economic, demographic and currency union arguments, the fact is, Scotlands future was decided by racist bigots and thugs.

Go back to sleep Scotland, you are safe in the Union.

Update: September 20, 2014.
Tabby you in London, you have no idea what has gone on up here. All you have saw in a bias UK government controlled media reporting what their masters tell them.. There is no way to justify this, the fact is, BNP, Orange Order and UKIP supporters were part of that 55% that voted, therefore swinging the vote to the NO. I am a patriotic Scot who has been beaten by racist thugs. Apart from one egg throwing incident, there have been no arrests or scenes of rioting from any yes supporters. We led a peaceful and passionate campaign... And it's not over yet, this will come again.. At this moment, after tonight's fiasco, no one here is proud of the union

- Asked by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Swiss authorities warn that Vegan diet can harm children. Have you heard yet?

Yes, I know. In the United States, we have Michelle Obama to oversee school age children's nutrition, but in other countries they have actual Doctors.

As veganism gains popularity in Switzerland, federal authorities are warning that a diet without animal products carries health risks for young children.

Two days ago, thelocal.ch published an article describing how vitamin B12 deficiency typical of Veganism is harmful to young children.

[...]

An investigation by the Schweiz am Sonntag newspaper said that every year a dozen children following vegan diets are treated for MALNUTRITION in Switzerland. [emph added]

"Parents want the best for their children but they sometimes are overly idealistic about how to achieve that," Andrea Superti-Furga, professor of pediatrics at Lausanne's CHUV hospital told 20 Minutes newspaper.

"With vegans of a young age, a lack of vitamin B12 can lead to irreversible damage to the nervous system," Supert-Furga said.

When a baby is born it has a natural reserve of this vitamin that lasts for a year, plus it is also normally contained in mother's milk, he said.

However, vegan mothers have very little B12 to offer a child, which can lead to a deficiency for the baby, the specialist said.

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, 36-45

I wish that there was a man that knew how to fuck me right.... Calla are you there?????

is there a law against wanting a man that is so..sooo... in the looks department, but that can fuck you right??? Please ..... Help me?? Know what I mean girls??

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Sacramento, Home Maker
Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Men: Would You do these things for someone you're not legitimately interested in?

I've known someone for a couple of years, someone I've been completely enamored of the entire time. He doesn't have a clue how strongly I've liked him, even though we've been intimate once, two years ago.
I started dating someone right after that happened and was dating them up until very recently. He was dating someone until recently as well. We barely talked for two years, though whenever he saw me, he was cordial.

We've recently reconnected, as we know the same group of people and were both invited to the same get-together.
That night he was very attentive, we danced, he bought me drinks, he didn't leave my side. We slept next to each other, cuddling all night.

A few days later, he asks me to come hang out with some other mutual friends. Again, he's attentive all night. Didn't leave my side. Buys me drinks, a quick snack from a street vendor, and dinner, despite me insisting that I want to pay for myself. We have a conversation lasting two hours in a crowded and noisy bar while our friends are around us. He touches me when he doesn't have a real reason to. Gives me good eye contact. Drives me to my car afterward.

He's just now invited me out for drinks on Monday. Hasn't made a physical move yet, but is very flirtatious through text and email. Messages me every day on his breaks at work and when he gets home.

I'm in love with this guy. I have been for years. I don't want to just hook up with him. I want to mean something to him. I can't tell if he's just sexually attracted to me and wants to sleep with me and is just a really nice guy and a gentleman or if he might be interested in taking things further. Would you do these things for a girl you just wanted to sleep with?

- Asked by A Player, Female, 22-25, Seattle, Teaching

I want to ask you guys..with all due respect to op and sympathy for her..

Isn't it the same weapon used by women against men to make things work in their favour?? I know many of you will pounce on me for this question but that's the fact..

- POP'd by Male, 29-35

Withholding Sex in a Relationship

Ladies, have you ever been with a man that denied sex? Or men, have you denied your partner? I'm engaged at 35 to a man I thought was the one. But he has started doing this to me, and over time it's gotten it's progressively worse. We avg 2-3 per month, and I have an extremely high sex drive so it's very frustrating for me. I also found out he did this to his ex wife for 2 years. It's not a matter of attraction, I keep myself up. I think it's a control issue but I've tried to address it with him so many times and it's gotten me nowhere. Im at my wits end but don't want to bail on the relationship for many reasons. I love him, he's so great in other ways, and also my age makes me afraid to be out on the singles again. I'm also too embarrassed to speak about this to anyone in my life, so I would really appreciate advice. Thank you.

Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

When your screen jerks can you multitask?

Can you hit jerk and delete at the same time? How fast are you at the draw?

- POP'd by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

This is to the people that I gave zero's and not so nice ratings

I really meant to give you +2's but these stupid popups make me Jerk you, or other not so nice ratings. When the pop-ups happen it is because the computer screen goes to its right and I click on the minus or Jerk not meaning to.

I cannot change the rating because I hit delete as well.

So accept my apologies.

- Asked by lover454, An Engaged Girl, Female, 56-65
Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Should I be worried? Or over reacting ?

Basically I was looking through my boyfriends snapchat and noticed someone I haven't seen before, being interested I asked him who it was as I may know them, he said it was one of his 'work clients' the name really didn't sound like a guys and that's what made me puzzled, I left it for a couple of months trusted him and let it go...
Yesterday I was just on Instagram and the situation cropped up in my head, I searched the snapchat name and there was one result of a girl that he had spoken to in the past, she is ginger and pale (his type)! I don't mind him snap chatting girls, I'm not that sad. But why would he have to lie about this?! I really want to talk to him about it and ask what /why he did it, we have been going out a year. He is on holiday at the moment for 2 weeks and I don't really want to confront him when he is on a family holiday! But I can't wait 2 weeks :( what should I do...

- Asked by lici19, A Hippie Chick, Female, 18-21, London

Withholding Sex in a Relationship

So accept my apologies.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next