GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 25 minutes ago Back To Top

should I take a chance and hire this girl?

I am the hiring manager at the hospital where I work and there was this girl who interviewed for a receptionist position a couple of weeks ago. The interview went well and I was all ready to hire her on you to do will check her references. I told her that I needed a professional reference someone that used to be a supervisor or some sort of superior to her she emailed me the name of a guy and in her email she said that he was a former coworker and then when I asked her did he actually supervise her she said yes. I called the gentleman and when I asked him questions he stuttered and seemed uneasy at times . I called her back and told her that even though she was a good candidate I did not feel good about the professional reference that she provided me and I asked her if there was someone else that I could speak to she provided me the name of someone else and I felt a lot better about that reference. This girl is a great candidate and her interview went very well but I'm not sure if I should offer her the job or not. I just felt like there was a little bit of dishonesty going on with the first reference but she did explain to me that the gentleman had a natural stutter and I did feel a lot better when I spoke to her second reference. The reason why I am being so particular is because in my line of work it takes a long time to train someone and get them to a point where they can be fully operational and self-sufficient in the job. I don't want to hire her and then it turns out that she is not who she seems to be. She has been very good about following up with me and she seems like a great candidate but at the same time I'm just a little bit hesitant to offer her the job. What do you guys think? Should I give her a chance? Despite this little reference hiccup she is a great candidate in our interview went very well.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

*Men* What would your true thoughts be about a woman friend of yours (Not a sexual relationship)

If she pulled you aside and ran her hand down the front of your pants just to feel your cock?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

I fell in love with a married man, I know I'm dumb

He was a chronic cheater, had multiple long term affairs and thus I know had no intention of leaving her or loving me, but filling some other void.

He actually broke it off with me, b/c my insecurity and uneasiness of being with someone that deep down I knew didn't have feelings for me...again chronic cheater...his biggest fear was his wife finding out, etcetera you can tell when he just is leading you on by how he acts; when mine were very real for him- I talked about him to friends family, told my ex about him, wanted him to meet people.

Anyways, accepting that I made this mistake and feeling like a fool (trust me anything derogatory you could say about me, I've felt and said worse to myself.).

It wasn't even sexual except for once, almost two years ago. I'm amazed that I got so attached to him without that sexual component, but embarrassingly admit I did.

He understandingly asked me to forget about him, I guess in fear of retribution or risk to his marriage. Anyways, I'm still grieving losing him. I miss our chats, I miss having someone to talk to, I miss him.

I know it's good that he ended it, for both of us. But I still feel like a fool for doing it, for being sad about it, for everything.

How do you cope with embarrassment and rejection?

Thank you jesus! I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I know there is a big chance of miscarriage especially for me, so I won't tell anyone. It's not the best circumstances by any means...I don't have a job yet. I know that there are challenges, the father is married and it was a hook up.

But I am thrilled, it gives me so much motivation. I couldn't be happier. It feels like a secret gift between god and I.

Have you ever wanted to come unglued with excitement about something you couldn't share?

Should I defriend her,

we aren't friends anymore and she doesn't invite me places

Thank you. I really think that's going to be my New Years resolution to get off facebook. It turns adults into u accepted children.

Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Jewish Pickle Factory

Yossele Zelkovitz worked in a Jewish pickle factory. For many years he had a powerful desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. Unable to stand it any longer, he sought professional help from the factory psychologist..

After six months, the therapist gave up. He advised Yossel to go ahead and do it or he would probably never have any peace of mind.

The next day he came home from work very early. His wife, Sacha, became alarmed and wanted to know what had happened. Yossel tearfully confessed his tormenting desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. He went on to explain that today he finally went ahead and did it, and he was immediately fired.

Sacha gasped and ran over to her husband. She quickly yanked down his pants and shorts only to find a normal, completely intact penis. She looked up and said, "I don't understand. What about the pickle slicer?"

Yossel replied, "I think she got fired, too."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

Passed on without comment.

This guy brings his best mate home, unannounced, for dinner at 6:30, after work.

His wife screams her head off while his friend sits open mouthed and listens to the tirade...

"My bloody hair & makeup are not done, the house is a f****** mess, the dishes aren't done.

Can't you see I'm still in my f****** pajamas and I can't be bothered with cooking tonight!

Why the f*** did you bring him home unannounced you stupid idiot?"

"Because he's thinking of getting married."

There are so many TV channels and every one of them looking for new programs.

In an Australian rural program for farmers, a female TV reporter was sent out to try and seek an explanation for Mad Cow disease. She arranged an interview with a farmer who may have theories on the matter to try and find an answer.

The interview went as follows:

Lady reporter: I am here to collect information on the possible sources of Mad Cow Disease. Can you offer any reason for this disease?

The farmer stared at the reporter and said. Do you know that a bull mounts a cow only once a year?

Reporter: Well, sir, I have to admit that I was not aware of this fact (obviously embarrassed), but what's that got to do with Mad Cow disease?

Farmer: Well, madam, do you know that cows get milked twice a day?

Reporter: Yes Sir, but what's the point?

Farmer: I am getting to the point, madam. Just imagine, if I was playing with your tits twice a day...and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't you go mad?

THE INTERVIEW WAS NEVER AIRED...

Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Why do women fall head over heels with men who dog them out and treat them like crap?

- POP'd by flwoodpecker, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Why do men fall head over heels with women who dog them out?

Men seem to be crazy about women who treat them bad and mistreat quiet, nice, docile women. Why???

I have a feeling this story

is going to inspire the entry of a new phrase in the popular lexicon; 'Florida Roulette'.

A Largo, Florida man was hospitalized overnight after being shot just before midnight in what authorities said was a game between two men pointing loaded guns at each other.

Apparently there is not much to do in Largo after ten o'clock.

According to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, 23-year-old Tony Roe was rushed to the hospital after being shot in the chest.

Deputies responded to the home after Roe and 19-year-old Dylan Harvey engaged in a game in which they were playing with a loaded revolver by rolling the chamber then taking turns pointing the gun at each other.

At one point when Harvey had the gun, it fired, striking Roe.

The sheriff's office is calling the shooting accidental - for now. An investigation is ongoing.

Roe is expected to survive his injuries.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next