GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 23 minutes ago Back To Top

How does one get over insecurity from remarks made by peers, status or lack there of from lack of

Success, and just everyday evidence of not being adequate from no likes on Facebook to never getting the job I interview for, to my husband saying I'm a piece of shit that will just ruin someone else's life.

I don't mean to be a complainer, but how do I keep that positive attitude up as now that's what people say I lack.

Don't get me wrong I have a lot to be thankful for my dying parents that don't recognize my brothers that call me a loser and my empathetic sisters that are quick to point out every mistake I made compared to them and my pot head nephew that probably hopes I die to not have to share a house with me.

But seriously, I'm kinda running out of steam for being positive. And this last trip with my husband for him to tell me it's not my fat disgusting look that brought me on this trip I can get fatter and uglier he's fine with that, but the fact I'm a complete loser that bothers him and has him concerned. Granted he hasn't seen me in a year, but whatever I appreciate his honesty.

Just a part of me reconnects spiritually just for a second only to realize that's not real, and my brain says consider the evidence which paints a picture of no reason to have a good attitude.

Therapy check until funding ran out.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

News about Joan River's I read on line and copy and pasted it to you all can read it.

Joan Rivers may remain in a persistent vegetative state or be wheelchair-bound for the remainder of her years if she ever regains consciousness.

Rivers was brought out of a medically induced coma on Aug. 31 and is breathing with the help of a life support machine.

"There is real concern that the part of the brain that controls motor skills may have been compromised, leaving her as either a vegetable or in a wheelchair," a source told the NY Daily News. "The waking-up process has begun and will take until Tuesday."

Joan's family is considering taking off her life support this week to see if she can breathe on her own. It's likely Rivers suffered brain damage when she stopped breathing last week.

Joan's only child, Melissa Rivers, is holding out hope that her mom will eventually regain consciousness, but given Joan's advanced age, the chances of her returning to health are bleak.

Joan's Family May Sue After She Stopped Breathing

Despite the grim prognosis, Melissa remains hopeful. "We are keeping our fingers crossed," she said in a statement. "Thank you for your continued love and support. [Please] keep her in your thoughts and prayers."

Rivers, 81, was placed in a medically induced coma Aug. 28 after going into cardiac and respiratory arrest during a routine throat surgery. Her family is so outraged that she stopped breathing during a routine operation they're considering filing a malpractice lawsuit against Yorkville Endoscopy in Manhattan.

"Shock and upset is turning to anger, and they are looking for someone to blame," said a source. "The night before, she was performing and now she is on life support. An 81-year-old should not have that procedure as an outpatient. Very ill-advised."

A family friend said Rivers has specifically stated that she wants to live "a full and active life ... and would never want

- Asked by ozzycat19, A Thinker, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

How do you know if you've met your soulmate?

I've often heard that the person that's for you may not always come in the package that you expected, and that they may not always be like what you would typically date. How are you suppose to know that this is the person for you if they're are of your means and doesn't appear as someone you would be interested in dating? I'm 31 and sometimes I feel as if my soulmate has passed me by. How do I distinguish him? Will I feel a certain way? I need help understanding.

- Asked by nariyahwheel96, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

How much lovin touchin and squeezin do you get?

"Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house, that's what it means." -- George Burns,

What in the world is a conqueror of women or men for that matter?

What is a conqueror of women (or men)? Sounds like a comic book super hero gone awry.

- POP'd by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

Do not understand: Men if you are a "conquerer of women",

why then do you get married in the first place?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

Do truly straight women exist?

Do strictly heterosexual women exist?

One Woman can be totally and trully free of homosexual feelings, fantasies and desires?
A woman whose attractions, fantasy, and behavior are all entirely heterosexual and fixed?

This question is directed to women.

- Asked by simonpat49, A Player, Male, 26-28
Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Celebrity nude pics leaked on twitter...

Have you seen them:))??

Pleaaaaaaase!!!need serious answers i'm so panicked ,,had someone been through this??????

me and my fiancé used to have superficiel sex,,mean he rubs his erected penis over my vagina but with my pants on .,,he never penetrated me,,, i do this for the first time in my life,,,, it was all going normal,,,but yesterday i bleeded a little after 3hours,,, i'm in the 13th day of my cycle,,, i was shocked i'm afraid i broke my hymen!!!! Is that possible???? But i didn't even feel anything,,,,could that blood be due to excitement or stimulation???? Why after 3hours???? Please answer me ,,. Help me i can't even sleep or eat,,,,,,

- Asked by rosewater24, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Student
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Addiction to sex..desire to have sex with multiple partners

Is this primary reason for infidelity??

- POP'd by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

How do you define sex addict?

If someone has sex on his / her mind..not necessarily doing it all the time.
can he / she be termed as sex addict?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next