GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Are you a flirt???????

Do you enjoy flirting out being the one who gets flirted with? Would you be ok with it if you were on a date and someone flirted with them?

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Do you need to have accomplished big dreams in order to be happy???

I see posts online and on facebook saying "Have big dreams," or "take risks." I am a young college student sitll trying figure what my life will be like. I am confident in myself, feel I am capable of alot of feel that if I know what I want, I can make it happen. I had a career idea in mind, yet once I saw people keep saying "live your dreams, have big goals" it kind of make me doubt my career choice and made my think that maybe my career choice wasn't good enough--like I had to dream bigger. (Don't get me wrong, the career choice is excellent). However, I am young and don't yet know what I will and will not regret doing in my lifetime. People say "Oh when I was younger, I wish I could have taken more risks, ect." So, is it really that big of a deal to not have accomplished a shit ton in your life? I feel I am capable of doing a lot in my lifetime, yet wonder if it's even necessary to do all that. Will I actually fall into depression or a life of regret because I didn't accomplish a ton of big things? Or can I be content and happy (without regrets) by just sticking with that great career and living my life??
I dont know! What do you think? Older people, what do you think?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

I cannot stand my sister and I don't know how to deal with her

She is very selfish and always calls only when she wants something or need something. She never takes the time to ask someone else how they are doing or if they need help it is all about her.she causes unnecessary stress on my family because of her incessant need to play the victim who always needs help. I know she has some resentment towards me because I am more successful and was probably the favorite in the family. Although I know we were both loved equally. How do I get her to understand the stress that she adds to everyone by constantly asking for favors and help

- Asked by baybreeze69, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Should celebrities speak on serious social/political issues?

I believe in freedom of speech....

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession

Informed responses requested....

I'm 20 hours late but things are slow and I'm just chiming in.

I'm not trying to start anything and everyone knows ********** has been one of my faves for years but I'd like to ask for a more detailed explanation and, with all due respect, I'm not speaking to men/women who were in the military prior to 1990.

"Military", is a rather broad term and not everyone in the military kills.
Also, there is a large difference among the branches.

I guess if If you want to get all liberal/literal, you could say that all military personnel support killing to some extent just by being a member of the military and that would include Doctors, Nurses, Medics, Educators, and so on.

I'm a lady. I was in the military. I deployed.
I'm a retired, active-duty First Sgt and a mom and the wife of a retired military man.

I was not a sniper but I was heavily armed and defended myself and others.

Now that I said that I'll say this: If my kids wanted to join the Army or the Marines, I'd try to talk them out of it.
I would.

I'd tell them - and have - what I've told others who wish to get the benefits of the military and that is to consider the Coast Guard first (Homeland Security) and then the Air Force and then the Navy.

I doubt most here whom have sounded off have even seen this movie.
I'm sure they've seen the ads.

IF YOU HAVE seen this movie and you believe that the mothers and ladies of military men shouldn't see it, please explain your position.

(BTW, Sons of Liberty starts on the History channel in 20 minutes MDT.)

Update: January 25, 2015.
Green Guy, Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. We didn't have MOS. We had career fields. We had flights and squadrons and groups and wings. I have two Joint Meritorious Service Medals. I am a Desert Storm and a Desert Thunder vet. I have a diamond on my sleeve. I've come under attack by snipers. I've been bombed. I've had people try to sneak bombs onto our vehicles. I know you hate the idea but some women are as tough as you claim to be. Get over yourself. How long were you IN? Were you honorably discharged? What was your MOS? You claim to be a Marine but you've never provided any info that would support that claim including where you have served. Just because your daddy was a Marine, doesn't make YOU one.

- POP'd by jenny12, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

American Sniper Movie..

Did you like it? If yes why and no then why not?

Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Should I go on a second date with this girl?

I invited a girl I met online to go ice skating and grab dinner, and she showed up wearing a full snowboard outfit, like head to toe. It wasn't even that cold out, like 50 degrees.

We skated under the stars, went out for dinner and actually had a really nice chat. I didn't mention her outfit, and just kinda acted normal. I did find her cute, should I go out again or is that too weird?

- Asked by A Jock, Male, 26-28

Is Stevie Nicks in a mini skirt...

... of interest to men on AO, or the ladies ??

- Asked by carnivaljoe, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

When & what is TMI? [too much info]

So this has occurred twice recently. An acquaintance [the wife] whose hubby had an accident & is in hospital sends out mass emails every few days updating everyone on his condition.

Its not like I don't care about the guy, but the emails are several paragraphs long & mention every aspect of his care, his meds & the doses he is taking, names of his Dr's. and their comments daily, each days prognosis & what tests & procedures are taking place currently.

Is there a limit to what you tell people other than immediate family? Or is this simply this person's way of dealing with it? [I should mention they have little family and no kids of their own].

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 23 hours ago Back To Top

What is sex like when you're 18 to 21?

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

What is sex like when you're old

I just can't imagine having sex in my 50's and 60's

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How to handle this strange bargaining in relationship with this girl?

First, I save her from a terrible situation and help her out in many ways. We both become friends and she spends my money and influence. When asked to come closer, she declines that we are friends and no sex. We fight. Still, I send her abroad as she very much wanted. Before that she kissed me. But from abroad, she called me to tell me that she did just to keep my heart. She is now fired from her job and she is back to Delhi. She requires my help again, but is not ready to change her behaviour at work place. One day, she allows me to kiss her, but will not kiss me back. The next day, when she was next to me, I began to love her and we went up to the kissing of nipples etc. Now she tells me that she does not want such a relationship with me as she will end up going in bed with me. She only wants personal relationship in which I can help her. I feel when I am doing so much for her, why should I not love her. It is not possible to get different women for different functions. But she is not ready. What should I do? In fact, I had heart attack after a serious argument with her. I am fine now. Pl help

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Mumbai

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next