GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Ladies would you be willing to engage in sex with a man if he paid you a large sum of money? Is so,

what would that sum be?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Another Golden Oldie..

A wealthy man wanted to get married, but he was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much..

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then he married the one with the biggest tits.

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

This college girl comes back to the dorm

after spending all day hiking in the wilderness with her boyfriend. After her shower she's toweling off when her roommate notices her ass all bruised up black and blue. "Good heavens! What happened to you? You're all bruised up."

She replied, "Well, you know how it goes, just got caught between a rock and a hard-on..."

RANDOM TIDBITS summer

You'll hear the term "The Dog Days of summer" very often, but the real "dog days" refers to the weeks between July 3 and August 11. They are named after the Dog Star (Sirius) in the constellation of Canis Major.

France's Eiffel Tower grows by more than six inches in summer due to the expansion of the iron on hot days.

The frequency of a cricket's chirps fluctuates with the temperature, so if you count a cricket's chirps for 15 seconds and add 37, you will have the approximate outdoor temperature (in Fahrenheit).

The first day of summer is called the summer solstice. The term solstice is Latin for sun stand still. The sun is higher in the sky throughout the day, and its rays beam on the Earth at a more direct angle, causing the hotter temperatures we associate with summer.

Frisbees were invented by accident. This toy was first created in the 1870s as a pie plate. Students started throwing them around in the 1940s, changing their use to a form of entertainment.

An educator named Horace Mann invented summer vacation. In 1837, he was elected as Secretary of the Massachusetts Board of Education. Mann used this platform to reform the school system from adding a break and developing uniform training for teachers.

Not only is the OP going to get fired but she can also be held responsible for all the legal fees

incurred by both parties here if they are smart enough to both join forces and go after her. I wonder how many thousand that will add up to?

Are you inclined to help people who with malice and purpose fail to do the right thing in regards to a third party over and over?

- POP'd by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I didn't post her rent intentionally and an order for eviction judgement was granted. HELP

I work in a leasing office and this one lady in particular who came in the office irate that we told her it would be 48 hours before we could do anything about her bottom floor apartment flooding. Since than I don't like the lady we only see her once a month when she comes in the office to pay her late rent. I've spoke to her a few times leading up to her renewal as i deliberately did not send the notice to her but she went above my head and got it signed off by the property manager (My boss i'm the assistant manager) But i never imputed it in the computer which the system defaulted her to a month to month starting today. Court was on July 21st and she did pay on July 17th but I never gave her a written a receipt I simply made a copy of her cashiers check and signed off that I had reciept it and date stamped it. But I never put the check in the computer so she called in to find out that her rent amount is twice the amount she actually came in with the copy of the cashiers check I gave her as a form of receipt. I was stunned but again she went to my supervisor as well as today filed a motion with the District court and also filed a formal complaint with the Regional property manager. I am worried and don't know what's the most that she really can do in this situation. I'm also now worried about the state of my job does she have any legal grounds or rights. I did give my boss the cashiers check the day she was in the office and I told my boss that it was "misplaced" on my scanner but its been 13 days so I don't think the tenant bought that excuse. PLEASE HELP

Update: August 01, 2014.
I also forgot to make mention that she printed out and faxed to our corporate office copies of her emails she sent to me requesting her renewal information. This woman emailed me a couple of times and wording it " You guys require 60 days notice but I have yet to receive anything" along with a copy of the cashier check and receipt that I gave her. There is also a discrepancy in the rental amount she has been paying. When she moved in her lease stated one amount and I credited all of her concession money as one payment and she has been paying full market price for her rent for the past seven months. She has questioned it but never followed through but now she did an entire break down of the annual cost between the two amounts and even calculated how much overage she has paid. I'm just really nervous as I didn't think it would go this far. Would she have any grounds in terms of her lease.

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

VIP tickets for sale question

I have two vip boston tickets, I want to sale them, I really need the money, well a friend of mine was like she can give me 100 bucks for both tickets...., I was like ok...then I was like u just got paid yesterday in the amount of 4,950.00 how the fukk are you broke, then i turned around and told her I got a better off (she was pissed) then that fell through, so the tickets are still open for sale...anyway.....shoul d I just sale her the tickets since I agreed on the 100 bucks from the get go or keep looking for a better offer? thanks

Update: August 01, 2014.

How would you describe your *weapon*

that renders essential automatic commanding power?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Are you able to find extreme calm

and clarity amid total emotional chaos???

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

I was getting queasy a lot and has this happened to anyone else as well.

I couldnt figure out why after dinner my stomach hurt, I kept running to the bathroom. And throughout the day I felt queasy.

Then I went to see a nutritionist and she told me you are having way to much fiber, you have to cut down or you will be in major trouble.

Here is what I have:

Every day for Breakfast: Orange juice, and cereal and coffee (The nutritionist said this is ok)

But every day my mom would make me lunch (only because I would be in the middle of doing something). And it always consisted of a salad with whatever I had.

Fruit in between lunch and dinner

Then dinner my mom would make: for starters fruit, then a side salad then a vegetable (string beans or broccoli) with either a baked potato or corn.

The nutritionist said it is too much fiber for one day. She said still eat the fruits and vegetables you love but you need to find fruits and vegetables that are not that high in fiber but still good for you.

Update: August 01, 2014.
To joybird: You are wrong. I love the nutritionist I went to. I dont understand why you would write about vegans, etc. it doesnt matter if they eat vegetables all day you really dont know if they are or arent getting sick. People can hide stomach problems, etc. And yes my nutritionist hit my problem on the head. You are not an expert, but the nutritionist I went to is.