GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

Everyone is equal. However some are less equal than others; some are more equal than others.

Do you agree?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

In reference to the Revolutionary War,what is August 27 famous for? Hint: It is known by 2 names.

Update: August 29, 2014.
Originally I stated that it was known by 2 names.Later I corrected and updated myself and stated it was known by 3 names. Anyway,here is the answer: 1. The Battle of Long Island 2. The Battle of Brooklyn 3. The Battle of Brooklyn Heights

Update: August 27, 2014.
Actually it is known by 3 names.

Update: August 27, 2014.
Actually it is known by 3 names.

If anything @ all, what did you drink before settling into bed??

A glass of warm milk OR a nice cold beer?? So many ways to unwind from your hectic day.... So, what concoction did you create to end the night??? Explain...

- Asked by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

Would you pay money to do a "bootcamp" fitness program?

There is one by me - $390 for two months, twice a week, 16 sessions of 1.5 hours each. Former military guy doing running, pushups, mud runs, situps, etc.

What do you think?

Update: August 27, 2014.
Thanks to all for the replies. I am starting up a bootcamp-style workout program here in NY. So I wanted to get a sense of how it would be received. No yelling or verbal abuse - just hard Marine Corps style workouts three hours a week. It sounds like I might get a few takers based on your responses!

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Teaching

Would you being willing to enter a contest

to win a walk on extras role in a scene of your fav. show

Would you be game?

What show would that be? Why?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

Do you have a financial mentor?

not broker, but someone you can bounce your thoughts and concerns with with often the returned wise advice?

Did or Do you wish you have a financial mentor?

Heading off to the MN State Fair tomorr--ah

What's your favorite part of the fair?

I personally like the horse stables and could stay there all day. Beautiful animals.

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession

I'm not really enjoying college... Now what do I do?

Ok I have started a second attempt of attending university. I am not enjoying any aspect of college life (the people, the school, living on campus) I absolutely hate it... and because of my mom, I have to stick it out for an entire year. I don't know what I should do after this year is up. Anything would be helpful... But mind you.... I have tried going to an actual university and living on campus TWICE and still hate it.

Update: August 27, 2014.
To the person who asked about where I am going to school. I am going to Bemidji State University. I thought I liked this campus a lot more than I liked the last campus I stayed on, but to my surprise, I hate it almost as much as I hated the first one! The campus location is beautiful but for some reason I just hate being in my dorm room and the classes and classrooms. And I hope talking to my mom works. She is so proud of me for going back along with my family but I wish they could see how much I actually don't like it. And about the family that are talking about how proud they are of me and who tell me to "stick it out".... Some them dropped out of college or they didn't even go. But somehow I doubt my mom will be happy knowing I don't like it here. And she keeps telling me how if I don't go she is going to FORCE me to work at the place I am actually trying to get out of.... So basically she is trapping me here.... so i am stuck here for a year and might HAVE to come back....

I have a real lack of motivation lately. I ready to retire to the west coast of Florida I think.

Just walk the beaches aimlessly until I shrivel into an old prune. LOL

- Asked by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Do you buy by brand, generic or both and why?