GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

Should i introduce him as my boyfriend?

I recently met this amazing guy and we have been dating for almost a month. Its very new but I feel more deeply connected to him than my past relationships. He makes me feel so special and treats me with respect. He works and lives an hour away from me in a small town but always makes time to see me and I do the same for him. The other day we were at the grocery store in his town and I was holding his hand. He said shit everyone is here today. I said what do you mean. Well we ended up running into some people he knew. He introduced me by my first name twice to two different people but nothing more. As we walked he said maybe we shouldnt hold hands and be too lovey dovey here. I dont want my coworkers to tease me. Then I became kinda confused because im thinking he is interested in me but is maybe trying to keep us a secret. It really bothered me. So he could tell i was mad so within 2 mins he said its ok lets hold hands. So then i said no its okay. I wouldnt want to embarrass you. Then he apologized after he realized i was kinda taken aback by that comment. I started to think maybe he doesnt see much of a future with me. Then when we go home and we talked about it he said that he really sees me as his girlfriend. He asked me how i see him and i was honest and said that i look at him as my boyfriend. Somehow i still dont feel like im his girlfriend. He did say to me that im a great girlfriend but thats only after i said he was a great boyfriend. I feel like he needs to introduce me once to someone he knows as his girlfriend to hear it for myself. There is a xmas dinner coming up and im not sure how to introduce him to my friends. Should i just talk to him and ask him how i should introduce him to them or should i just say this is.....
What do you suggest i do here?

Can you change screen name? the site chose this one and i dont like it.

- Asked by caitlynhealth43, A Creative, Female, 18-21, Tampa

You'll shoot your eye out kid.

Do you know any other self-fulfilling prophecies that apply to kids?

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Consulting

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?

- Asked by wakeforester, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

Do you feel you looked better younger or your current age?

I sometimes wish that I can take 10 years off. My long face shows time more so than if I had a round face, so I would say I looked better younger.

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession