GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

Thoughts on missing someone from the internet

who you've never seen or spoken to on the phone, only chatted with via messaging. I enjoyed our conversations.

There's no way to get back in touch so I feel dumb for even caring.

Beauty vs. Character. Which one would you choose?

Would you say a person is nothing if she/he is really good looking or stunning yet is hostile/unfriendly or have ugly heart? Is it worth trying to win over those characteristics and get what you want if you are very attracted to them, or rather be with someone, even if ugly, that has a beautiful heart/soul?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

What would you think?

If someone you had a professional relationship with asked you not to call their cell and just call them at their office.

So I had to drop something off at his office first thing in the morning. I got there 30 minutes before he opened and texted him that I was here. He called me out on texting him, when he told me not to use that number. What is his problem? I texted him at 6:30 am. Is that rude? Why can't I use his cell?

If you had to go through a scary

and dangerous hallway, who or what would you want to go first?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Great News For You --*

The newlywed wife said to her husband when he returned from work, "I have great news for you. Pretty soon, we're going to be three in this house instead of two."

Her husband ran to her with a smile on his face and delight in his eyes.

He was glowing of happiness and kissing his wife when she said, "I'm glad that you feel this way since tomorrow morning, my mother moves in with us."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

Flying into a Middle East airport,

my co-pilot and I reviewed our flight plan for the trip back to the USS Enterprise. We were to pick up a Navy captain, and experience had taught me that even seasoned vets turn white-knuckled during carrier landings.

Once the captain was strapped in, I turned around to welcome him aboard. "Sir," I asked, "will this be your first carrier landing?"

Looking at me with disdain, he opened his inflatable vest to display gold wings above five rows of ribbons. "Son," he said, "I have over 500 carrier landings in jet fighters."

"That's good to hear," my co-pilot said, winking at me, "because this will be our first."

What comes before a 3rd world country?

We all know what a 3rd world country is. However, I never heard of a 1st or 2nd country.... Thoughts?

- Asked by suzyscorp, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I Truly Hope That All of You Had a Blessed and Happy Easter Today!

I, like everyone else, have my problems..but I am Blessed..Thanks be to God!

David

Update: April 20, 2014.
God bless All here!!

- Asked by serendipity57, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Who Cares?

Everybody had/has a person who believed in them....enough to help mold their very being..Right???

Regardless, of where we come from, someone, somewhere...played a vital role in our lives... A dedicated Teacher, sibling , stranger or mate... Although God reigns supreme, he allows others to help ones along the way.. Sincerely speaking, who would you give that admiration to??

- Asked by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer