GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

Have you ever had a poisonous snake in your yard ?

My brother and his girlfriend in Brisbane had a two meter long poisonous snake in their yard and they just let her be. They said it wasnt bothering them. I am worried about his old tomcat who might get bitten or strangled. Have you ever had a dangerous, wild or poisonous animal on your property ?

Update: October 30, 2014.
Thanks for all the good answers. Kids here catch rattlers in the desert areas surrounding our town. Our son was doing that. He went into the desert with his little native friends and they were poking rattlers. But I never liked snakes. One of my customers stepped off her horse in the desert and on a young rattler or the one that bit something else already, so there wasnt lots of poison. Her leg swelled up and was all blue just before her wedding. She actually didnt even know she got bitten. I freaked out when I saw her leg.

Update: October 29, 2014.
Good answers and again not enough stars LOL

Update: October 29, 2014.
I would freak out if I saw a snake in my yard. We have rattlers up higher in the desert. This is a semi arid land and where snakes live there grow cactuses. They are small cactuses but show us that we truly are the continuation of the vallies and plateaus all the way down from Cali, because there isnt a mountain barrier between the North and the South. If you look at the map coastal mountains are on the West and the Rockies on the East but no other mountains that prevent warm winds coming from the South. I live in Okanagan Valley BC but South of us is Okanogan Valley Wa. Notice just one letter different in spelling ? But it's a same valley that has no barrier to the South and we all have cactuses and rattlers, and coyotes.

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

i have about had it!!

i get to come and visit ao once or twice a month these days...and now my computer keeps shutting down! do you think it's ao?...or the fact that my computer is 7 years old?? any clues?

hahaha....
anybody have an old computer they want to sell me?

- Asked by cristyk, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Beer. Yes..I said Beer.

I went to get a case of beer last night. I usually drink Miller Lite...oh hush, I like it. Anyway...since it's Halloween time..I decided to buy a case of Pumpkin beer!!! I have never had any pumpkin beer. It was almost TWICE the cost of my beloved Miller Lite. I thought to myself surely it is awesome at THAT price. :o
I brought it home and cracked open a can. :-| Bleck. This stuff is wayyyy over spiced. It's like pumpkin pie gone bad.
Anybody want a beer??? ;)

Update: October 30, 2014.
Ok..I bought the beer..and may I clarify...my current Halloween avatar was pulled from the net. It is not me. That cute woman is anyone's guess. ;) Thanks for all the responses.

- Asked by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

Why is *it*, whatever it may be,...

...called a "stick in the mud" ?

What is it that makes a regular stick, a stick in the mud, and how do you know that the stick is actully in the proverbial mud ?

Can paint sticks, or pick up sticks be in the mud too ?

And who or what is it that decided that they were in the mud and not some other substance ?

- Asked by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Ok, so it's 12:01. What's for lunch?

Going out to the food turck? Or, did you pack a lunch bag? skipping? I am getting hungry and ready to get out the door....hummmmm, what do I want?

- Asked by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

how often do you s*** and total silence?

- POP'd by babelfish123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service

How often do you sit in total silence?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

How often do you sit in total silence?

What do you think about the Prosecution appealing the Oscar Pistorius decision, thereby having to

Put everyone through a whole new trial in South Africa ? What a nightmare for the families again .

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

Ever feel like you were right and everyone else was wrong?

Columbus believed the earth was a sphere while everyone else believed the earth was flat.

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

Ever feel like maybe your wrong....and every one else has it figured out but you? Ya me neither!!

- Asked by boxer1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

What was your longest commute ever to work?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired