GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

Klopman Diamond.....

A businessman boarded a plane to find, sitting next to him, an elegant woman wearing the largest, most stunning diamond
ring he had ever seen. He asked her about it.
"This is the Klopman diamond," she said. "It is beautiful, but there is a terrible curse that goes with it."
"What's the curse?" the man asked.
"Mr. Klopman."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

I thought...........

Last month, a man placed a 911 call to his local police station and calmly reported to the police operator, "My wife, Gertrude, is
missing."

The switchboard officer asked, "Sir, how long has your wife been gone?"
The husband replied, "I think about one month."
Why did you wait so long to report it?" asked the policeman.

The husband replied, "Well . . . Until yesterday, I thought it was just a dream."

Anyone here know what a "beef facial" is?

Because if not, I'll tell you.

Update: June 29, 2015.
Ew, a couple of you guys are gross!! It's when you are working on a food truck, and your coworker is cooking ten pounds of ground beef, but won't turn on the hood because he has tinnitus... It's the most refreshing part of my day. ;)

- Asked by babelfish123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service

Do you have favorite ethnic foods in Italian, Greek, Mexican, Asian or Thai dishes ? Please list

your faves.

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I just remembered this site after many years and rejoined. Why don't they have an app yet?!

I had forgotten all about this site, I'm glad to have come across it again. :) I just wish it was more smart phone friendly. :)

- Asked by shedevil28, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Phoenix, Medical / Dental

Have you gotten your DNA tested, or ancestry genetic testing done? If so, provide details.

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

So I rented the movie Cut Bank, Liam Hemsworth, John Malkovich, Billy Bob Thornton, and Bruce Dern.

Fantastic cast. Goings on in a small Montana town. There is a really eery unexpected subplot, when a get rich quick scheme goes south. Has anyone else heard of or seen this movie ?

When was the last time you laughed?

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

When was the last time you cried?

For me Just the other day.Memories creep up on me some times.

Update: June 28, 2015.
Some one please c star justpassinthru.

- Asked by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

50th wedding anniversary

At Saint Rocco's Church they have a weekly "Husband's Marriage Seminar."
At the session last week, the Priest asked Luigi, who was approaching his 50th wedding anniversary,
to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.

Luigi replied to the assembled husbands, "Wella, I've a-tried to treat-a her nicea, spenda da money on her, but besta of alla is that I tooka her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!"

The Priest responded, "Luigi, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell us what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary."
Luigi proudly replied, "I'm agonna go get her!"

What was that for???

Abe and Esther are flying to Australia for a two-week vacation to celebrate their 40th anniversary. Suddenly, over the public address system, the Captain announces, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency landing. Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach. However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island for the rest of our lives!"

Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island. An hour later Abe turns to his wife and asks, "Esther, did we pay our $5,000 PBS pledge check yet?"
"No, sweetheart," she responds.
Abe, still shaken from the crash landing, then asks, "Esther, did we pay our American Express card yet?" "Oh, no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the check," she says.
"One last thing, Esther. Did you remember to send checks for the Visa and MasterCard this month?" he asks. "Oy, forgive me, Abie," begged Esther. "I didn't send that one, either."
Abe grabs her and gives her the biggest kiss in 40 years. Esther pulls away and asks him, "What was that for?" Abe answers, "They'll find us!"