GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Does anyone else get asked questions that are no ones business on here? Like personal ones perhaps?

That are no one elses business but yours? Like for instance about your health? I have and I don't need random people who I will never meet getting their noses into my business when my life other than what I choose to ask on here is none of their concern. Yes you might be trying to be nice and caring but when you ask something that is none of your concern and keep at it GET A HINT THAT ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS!

School Data Breaches Leave Young Children Vulnerable

Your child's school is required to track each student for a variety of reasons, such as offering free federally-subsidized meals and for charting educational progress. This places a wealth of personal information into the hands of schools - from birth certificates and Social Security numbers, to immunization records and IQ test results.

For information to be useful, it must be shared. Unfortunately, the more it is shared, the more opportunities there are for data security breaches. Your child's information is floating between school district personnel, teachers, administrative assistants and school nurses.

During the 2013-14 school year multiple instances of student data breaches have been reported:

Midland, Texas-The names, birth dates and Social Security numbers of 14,000 students were on the hard drive of a laptop stolen from a district administrator's car.
Chesterfield, Virginia-130 elementary school students were sent home with the personal information of other students including Social Security numbers, birth dates and birth certificate numbers.
Chicago-The names, birth dates and identification numbers of 2,000 students were posted online after the children took a free vision exam at school.
Denver-Confidential medical records were on a thumb drive stolen from the car of a school nurse.
Louden County, Virginia-A third party vendor accidentally exposed information online including the names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates and birth places of students. Every school was involved, with the potential to impact 71,000 students.
Miami-The FBI reports that a school food service worker and co-conspirators used student Social Security numbers to file about 400 phony tax returns (U.S. vs. Rhim-Grant, et al.)

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Who is your favorite celebrity couple??

Doesn't matter if they are still together / separated now..

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

How many times will you give someone another chance?

Update: July 24, 2014.
Thank you all for answering, even the one who hates me. And Thank you to moderator for answering me. :)

Update: July 24, 2014.
Hun, I never blocked you or deleted your post. I don't even know what you are on about. You still have not really said what it is you are upset about. I would have to be a mod to delete your post and I am not.

Update: July 24, 2014.
And no you little kid, how can I be pissed off at you when you don't even know what you are talking about? Did you even read your first message to me? What is wrong with the people on this site????

Update: July 24, 2014.
Sarapie, What the hell are you talking about?

- Asked by Female, 66 or older

A friend of mine told me this...

He was stopped by the police. When asked if he had ever been arrested he said no. The policeman looked shocked and said in your whole life you have never been arrested? Is this really surprising that people haven't been arrested in their lifetime? Do they think everyone is a criminal?

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

I would not take this joke personally! I think its funny though..:)

"Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house, that's what it means." -- George Burns,

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

How often do you have black outs? What company supplies your power?

NYC has CON ED. They are clearly not very good.
They ask for rate hikes every year. Every year especially during Summer we have black outs.
Last night we lost power for about four hours do to a thunderstorm. I am annoyed. My block always loses power and I look out back and see lights on.
That is my vent. What is your situation with electric power?
Happy Thursday.

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

How and when do you plan your meals for the day?

How and when do you plan your daily meals? Do you do the cooking or someone else?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

We need new transportation for our preside t

So many of us were in a parking lot yesterday that was called a presidential motorcade. I sat in one spot for half an hour.

How could President Obama get around in a way that is better for Californians but of course safe for him.

What are you lacking that most people have?

What do most people have that you do not? Could be a good or bad thing.