GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

Not everyone can be the Queen .....

Some of you must sit at the curb and wave as I drive by.

IJS

lol

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

It's my birthday today :D

I'm 34 :(

Update: February 27, 2015.
Thanks everyone :) Some of my friends who are meeting up with me at the pub tonight havent even wished me a happy birthday yet :( Some of them were just like "yep, I can meet at that time" or "Hey so what's the plan again?" So rude. Sorry I'm feeling oversensitive, but I'm a sensitive and considerate person and just expect my friends to simply say "happy birthday" to me. I guess I'll see if they say it at the bar tonight. To be honest, I've felt pressure to go out and do somehting, since my bday actually falls on a Friday tonight. Part of me just wants to stay in, sip wine and watch movies. But these plans were made a while ago. Thing is, I dont live downtown, i'm staying right now in the burbs so I cant even drink tonight. But I shouldnt even drink or stay out late bc I'm auditioning for a role in a play tomorrow!! AND- I got a $50 parking ticket tonight. I'm in no mood to meet my friends tonight- who all live downtown..when I should be going to bed early for the audition. I'm just feeling in the dumps. I started off feeling super happy and was getting all these messages from friends wishing me a happy birthday. But now i'm negatively obsessing over and scorning the ones who HAVENT (yet?) wished me a happy day. I know, i know, im whining when I should just suck it up and be grateful. Some positive words to cheer me up are definitely welcome. Thanks.

Do you suffer fools easily?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

When you are on a train that has an upper and lower level which level do you prefer

or does it not matter?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

When you cross a bridge that has an upper and lower level, which level do you prefer or does it

not matter?

Are you a member of the AAA? If so, are you satisfied with them?

Does a Person's Actions will tell you everything you need to know about them?

Don't let your lips and your actions preach 2 different messages.

Have you ever stayed up all night talking with a friend?

I did last night. I think I do more often than I should, but it's nice.

- Asked by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

When was the last time you played cards?

I just spent the evening playing spades and rummy. What's your game?

Please help decide the pointless debate my sister and I had

We were discussing our social issues, I naturally feel she is trying to teach me out of concern, but doesn't actually relate. Prom came up.

For prom, yes over 15 years ago. I did not have a date, so I asked my ex boyfriend to take me that had gone off to college. He did without hesitation and we had a great time together as we always did and road in the limo with a group of people. My sister was asked by guy who she alludes to was no prize by saying yeah by "ben" and they road in a limo with a group of people.

We admit neither of us were popular, but I think she was more liked. We are debating who had a worse prom experience. Who do you think did?

My argument was that I didn't even have a guy ask me, I had to ask an ex and that was embarrassing and he pitied me and agreed to go. Her counter argument, yeah but you had a connection...the fact that you all still cared about each other, shows that you had real relationships.

Her argument was she just got asked by a guy that they were just kinda friends b/c she didn't have any girl friends. My argument, she got asked by a guy! That shows some interest and actually someone wanting to include her, someone got up the courage to ask her...and really wanted her to go with him.

Who do you think had the better prom experience or least embarrassing?