GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

What has been the greatest invention

In your lifetime what do you think has been the greatest invention?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Can you 'dream message' an ex?

Have any of you been thinking late one night about someone you once loved while listening to some music or a music video and concentrated hard on them, with the music just speaking your heart and just wishing that, wherever they were, they could hear you?

Then, some years later, run into them and find out that around that same night, they dreamed about you so vividly that it was almost as if you were there?

I've heard about such things, but only between two active lovers. Yet I've heard rumors where some forlorn, guy or gal, listening to some particularly moving music, has thought real hard about an ex they just couldn't forget and found out, much later, that, apparently on that same night, the person either dreamed the same song or dreamed about the person when they hadn't thought of them in a long time.

Usually, it happens late at night, when the recipient of the 'dream' is asleep. Even if they're attached to someone else.

Anyone heard of this? I've known of similar things between married couples, especially during times of stress - say like a soldier in a foreign land gets a 'message' from his wife at home. Then there are the many tales where loved one's have known when when their lover has gotten seriously injured or killed hundreds of miles away.

It made me wonder if unrequited love can have the same effect or does it just happen between two people madly in love with each other?

Opinions?

How does a Woman be assertive and keep it classy?

Someone please help me understand

What this woman just being a royal "B" about it please help me understand what she is saying.

She and I have not spoke in about nine months she felt that I was emotionally immature. I decided to call her from my boyfriends phone when she answered I hung up so than i sent her a text message. I did not think she would remember his phone number. Well i was wrong she sent a text to his phone saying

" Hey kim if this is your way of contacting me again there is no need to be shy or embarrassed. But if this was a childish game attempting to play on my phone (i was sorta) its not a good look for a mother in her mid 20's.It might be worth forgeting the phone number as well. I'm not mad or have any ill will towards you .Some time has passed and I have moved on from it. I don't hold grudges and I do believe in second chances, fixing and rebuilding.But I don't think any form of communication would work without getting a clear and concise understanding of how we got here. Its obvious you still have my number you know and you know how to reach me if you need too. I'm not a petty person as to not give you sound advice from time to time. I'm big on communication and believe that if there is ever and issue we can still assertive while still keeping things classy."

What is she implying I'm really lost here if. What can you make of her response. What does she mean by its not a good look

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 26-28, Administrative
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

Anyone agree with this saying?

"Just because its legal doesn't make it right?"

I agree with it 100% especially when it comes to dating. My friend wants to date her neighbor who is twice her age and I am totally against that. Yes its her life but she would be making a HUGE mistake by doing that!

Update: November 19, 2014.
This question was not about my friend it was about the statement in general the part about my friend is my experience and I did not ask for opinions on that particular part no do I want opinions about that because no matter what any of you have to say about her living her own life and dating whoever she wants I will not change my mind about it!

- Asked by sarahot46, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

This question is for ladies with kids who had a baby shower!

What kind of games did you play at yours? I'm looking for different ideas just to see what is out there

People's sexiest man alive?

Chris Hemsworth was named People's Sexiest Man Alive, which is weird because Adam Levine was named People's Sexiest Man Alive last year and he's still alive. So is Channing Tatum who they said was the sexiest man alive in 2012, so I guess I'm not familiar with the rules here. But yeah, look up Chris Hemsworth on the cover. I really wish the media would stop perpetuating unrealistic views and limiting perceptions of men with their "Thor myth" and promoting cultural and gender stereotypes where every man has perfect genes and fantastic hair.

- Asked by mgnpi, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Miami, Executive

What song makes you ...

... feel good?

Today on the radio I heard "Love the One You're With" by Stephen Stills.

Still feeling good.

|| DK ||

- Asked by ddkk, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Political / Government

Anyone here on pinterest????

I love that site..made it my own online scrapbook

- Asked by aliciag77, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Search this "Results - Great Female Survey 2012"

Questions 12, 13, 16, 24, 31, 32, 33, 34 37, 40, 42, 43, 46, 56, and 61 were enlightening.

It is great to get actual honest perspectives based on reasonably good research from a good sample size. There is very little need for interpretation as the results speak for themselves. No opinions, no politics, and no bias. Just perspectives of actual women - LOTS of them.

Note: I have not editorialized, commented, attacked, or made any insinuation of any sort in any way shape or form about the survey results. So if you have a problem with these results, I encourage you to contact each and every one of the respondents and have it out with THEM.

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting