GIVE ADVICE ON RECIPES & ENTERTAINING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Recipes & Entertaining / 23 hours ago Back To Top

What are you guys having for dinner tonight?

I'm about to eat my own arm off!!!
I skipped lunch today and I'm starving. Mr. Bob has me fixated on burgers now. I want to talk about food! What are you guys having for dinner tonight?

(This is me torturing myself...kind of like when I watch The Food Network and drool over what's being made yet I don't half the ingredients being used so I can't make anything close to what they're making)
- Asked by surrealoptimism, A Creative, Female, 29-35

- POP'd by Female, 56-65

I am dining at P.F.Chang's right now.

What are you into tonight?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?
Recipes & Entertaining / 1 day ago Back To Top

What's this whole thing about 'vegan' nowadays?

I have a food blog and all my fellow bloggers constantly seem to post recipes and then have to add: 'It's vegan!', as if that makes the recipe 10 times more better than one that contains animal products.

To be honest I can't imagine how a recipe with no butter, cream or cheese in it can be better than one with these ingredients. Is vegan really that much healthier? I really don't believe it. Where do you get your proteins from, if you don't eat any meat, eggs or dairy? Eating that many soy beans must really make one fed up with them so quickly!

Am I the only one who just eats what she loves instead of what hypes say is healthy?

- Asked by ladyteapot90, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25

How do you deal with all the commercial when you're watching TV show?

it seems like there's a half a dozen of commercials every time I watch something. Do you Channel search? Get up and do something? Or just watch the commercials?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Recipes & Entertaining / 2 days ago Back To Top

Having to bake in toaster oven with door ajar

as even the smallest tin doesn't quite fit. Apart from turning the tin regularly, how can I avoid this becoming an epic fail?

- Asked by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

Does anyone here watch Power?

Does anyone here know where I can watch season one of Power without having to pay? I've checked online and most of the sites require you to pay for the episodes. Help anyone!

- Asked by nariyahwheel96, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

1