GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Is there an issue letting a male friend play with your hair?

Apparently some people think this is a no no. I mean come on, I don't think my bf would mind or care, but we are in a ld relationship and I'm not calling him and asking. What's the problem letting a guy friend I have known for years touch my hair? What is this the olden days when females were untouchable? I don't want to live in a world where as a girl I have to keep guys 10 paces from me at all times. this is just sexism and anyone who thinks letting a guy touch you in any way means you want him to have sex with you is living in the 1700s.

- Asked by ooonutmegooo, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Food Service
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why is he getting on my case abour silly things?

I have been going to this bar for about four or five years. And I know the manager of the bar farely well. A couple months he was on a tangent aboyt me going alone to the bar alone. And a couple of fridays ago I got a Vodka & Cranberry which is what I usually drink. But he told me that I should get something stronger it was a little weird for me because he has never suggested that I drink something stronger. I went there Friday and he said drinking the same thing I see.

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Just found out good friend and previous boyfriend got married and never informed me.

I have been friends with Mr. V. for over 43 years. We have been in a relationship together, either just as friends or lovers. Sometimes just sex partners. We had no plans to ever be in a permanent relationship or get married. Mr. V. has been my friend and has helped me with repairs around my home and other things. We have always been in contact with each other over the years. We were always just there for each other, even if we needed to talk. I was aware he was seeing a woman in another state and I am happy for him. He didn't try to hide it. Last week we emailed and he said he had spent most of the winter months in that state. This is all he said. I was happy for him. However, today I found out he had gotten married October 2013. It kind of hurts me that he couldn't have told me. We have been friends for years. I am still happy for him. Anyway, I want to wish him well. The secret is out. I know it is really none of my business, but I would like to wish him happiness. I will probably email him or send a wedding card. What can I say to him, and how do you suggest I tell him?

- Asked by cancel9, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65