Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
40s +
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:

Sort Questions

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Wow! How many of you just came back to say Goodbye and Thank You!

Eight years ago I accidentally found this place after checking out my AOL browser..My first question was a relationship question. I asked second I posted a fun story and then the rest was History. Met my Husband here stick4013..many new friends witnessed..I want to Thank everyone that answered my questions when I posted all the time. And when I did not for the questions I could have made me laugh, think and a few tears at times. Glad many of you have become Friends. Take Care! Smile!

- Asked by cjs1991, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Teaching
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Hugs from Cindy~Lou Who???

Llafsroh, I think I'll miss you most of all!!! No hard feelings, it's been an adventure!!! Thanks for the memories!!! :)

- Asked by cindylouwho, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Good to see someone.

Men. If you reciprocate that it is good to see a female friend after she told you it was good to see you. It this a sign that perhaps he missed her?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

For some computer savvy person to just create this site somewhere else and just rename it so we don't have to lose it. AO's goodbye note is too obtuse. They don't just say bye, it gives the impression another incarnation will be appearing. Guess we'll just have to keep checking back. Hell, I don't even know how I ended up on this site to begin with all those years ago.

- Asked by diznykd, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Lawyer
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

I will miss many of you.

I will miss many of you and if you know of any way for us to continue or keep in touch just speak up!

Update: October 02, 2015.
OK folks... I just looked on Facebook and couldn't find "Best of AO"... maybe I spelled AO wrong or something. Anyway you all can find me on Facebook: Randy Welch in Oklahoma City. Hope to hear from you.

- Asked by bigdog52, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Oklahoma City, Science / Engineering
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

If anyone wants to connect with me after 10/15......

hit me up at facebook dot com slash codewhiskey

we also have a great AO group that's been around awhile.....all us old timers.......well...all , except YOU....but we can change that..... :)

- Asked by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Lets all get together on here and have a party

lets enjoy what we have lift of this site. Lets keep.all the good times in our hearts lets remember all those funny posted to and we cant forget Oldman with all his jokes how he made us lol all the time to. I want to thank everyone for being mine friend and just for all those memories on here to God bless you all down the road and remember never give up always be strong with the things that are going on in your life If you want to keep in touch with me I have facebook and my e-mail address thank you all (((((( HUGS ))))))) from a far.

- Asked by ozzycat19, A Thinker, Female, 46-55
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

We have a private Facebook group for AO members

It's been around for a few years now, no you can't search it as it's secret. It's for members of Answerology only, not ring-ins.

It is active and we have discussions frequently.

Some respondents to the OP have offered connection or you can PM me and I'll hook you up. We're an interesting bunch but respect is important, we have a lot of different viewpoints.

- POP'd by cam80, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

Anybody here want to keep in touch after the 15th?

Update: October 01, 2015.
Update: several people suggested having a private facebook page for those that want to keep in touch. Sound good?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Well I'm glad someone is paying attention to this place

Even if they're closing it down...

It's been fun over the years, if you would like to stay in touch, let me know and I'll provide my email address or we can connect on Facebook.

- Asked by cam80, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

This site is closing down in 2 weeks and everyone is acting like it's the zombie apocalypse. Like we didn't have some nasty crap going down every day, now people are just anonymously trashing mods, complaining like little ankle-biters because they got a post deleted 5 years ago and sending people anon insult email? The behavior I'm seeing from people today is indicative of what everyone complains about. It's not bad enough we have constant jr high drama on here, now people are starting to flame everyone's PM's just to get the last word in? Reminds me of people who loot a store the minute there's a 5 minute power outage in town. We have 2 weeks left, make it count, say goodbye nicely to those you consider a friend, make plans to keep in touch, make another group somewhere else to keep it going.

Some people never grow up.........but for the love of God, give it a shot!