GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Where did you get married?

Why did you choose that location?

Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Gf planning wedding even though he is married to someone else.

My husband and I are just waiting for the judges signature on our divorce.
(3months over due)
I looked him up on fb to ask him to mail me a box of my stuff that I left (dvds and stuff from my childhood)
I noticed that his gf is already planning their wedding and does stuff like call the dog (whom I bought and raised) her baby.
Im not mad about it. I just think its creepy/weird / clingy/delusional.
Am I just doing the ex wife thing?

- Asked by desang, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Construction
Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

I got in a huge argument with my s/o. He is ready to talk & am not ready

due to him saying some pretty angering things and also him being the instigator of the argument. It has been two days and the only responses I can think of are snide and will continue the argument.

Advice please? :/

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

just asking what anybody else would do

I work 9 hours a day. I was on my break and wanted to play games on my phone while I wait. and my phone was missing out my glove department. now last week my husband and I are going through hard times so I took all my old phones and turned them in for money. I got a good little bit. but now MY $700 phone is missing. I don't let ppl in my car only my husband. I asked him but he denies it. at the same time he didn't even help me look for it in the car. but I spent 45 mins. looking for the phone and still didn't find it. he takes from me all the time but it mostly be money not saying that's okay but he never admits to taking any thing when its just him and I and our kids in the home and there to young to be taking anything. He has even took money from our daughter at times we both have to hide money in odd places just bc we know he'll take it. we've talked about it but its the same old shit just a different day. every time I confront him he makes it seem like I just don't want to be with him but its not like that. fyi he doesn't make the money or pay bills I do everything. and I don't know if its me being mean or he just really got issues that I cant fix I don't know if I should deal, if I ask him to leave! But I know if he do he wont help me with the kids. by help I mean be here when I have to work overtime or whatever. someone please tell me what this may be or I just need to chill out.

1