GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 19 hours ago Back To Top

How do you and your partner deal with finances?

Interested in other's opinions

- Asked by melodicmermaide, A Thinker, Female, 29-35
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Am I expecting too much? I am really confused :(

I admit I am a bit jealous after I found a text message he sent to another women he was trying to cheat with although he claims nothing happened, I don't believe him. This was two yrs ago and we are still together. He is making plans about building a house for us and basically having a life together. He earns $600.00 pays $300.00 towards bank loan for the property he bought to build the house, gives me $200.00 to be spent in the house and stays with $80.00 for himself. He started to run taxi on the weekends and makes a little extra. From that he used to give me $30-50 dollars more but lately he has not given me anything. I am right for getting angry that he has not given me anything from his side job earnings? I feel a little resentful because I make more than him but all my money goes to house expenses, therefore I feel entitled for him to give me the money that he makes. Also I get angry when he texts or he receives a text which is not often maybe two texts per night. I snoop into his phone but have not found anything yet, which maybe because he deleted the text before I checked his phone. Lately since he started to work on taxi he puts his cell on vibrate or power it off which makes me suspicious. I have spoke to him about this and he claims he is not doing anything wrong and that I am too jealous and insecure. What can I do, I hate this feeling of wanting to be loved by him and getting ignored, I hate that I want to be with him but feel that to him I am just the person he married but won't miss a bit if we would divorce. I am really feeling confused :(

Married Life / 2 days ago Back To Top

Hello my friends, hello.............

Stopped in to say hello =)

I haven't been on for awhile because I am taking my own advice. (1) You only get one life, don't waste it and (2) you cannot continue to do the same thing and expect a different result.

So, I have moved out with a one year separation and I find that as the days pass and the margin of being on my own again is greater, I am a better me. Being married to a narcissistic man that has low self-esteem, a problem with alcohol and telling the truth is not the person for me. We are communicating less, talk about the same things which do not include resolution and it is only a matter of time.

Why separation and not divorce? I don't know...I continue to pray for that to be revealed. Neither of us are interested in anyone else, this has just been an epic fail.

Do you think divorces are oftentimes escalated because one or the other is interested in someone else? Just curious.

And you--how are you?

- Asked by uasked, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Retired
Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

Are you married or merely just shacking up? lol

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering
Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

I need advice on this please, outside views and opinions.

Okay, my ex husband and I have been back together for a few years now. While we lived separate lives I stayed busy rebuilding my life with our now teen. Over a period of time we began talking again and wound up getting back together and things have been great since we have.
There is something big here though and I need help. He is wanting to remarry me in a few months. Part of me is excited and the other part nervous about it. The nervous part of me thinks the what if it doesn't work type feelings. We already went through a divorce years ago but we were different then. The excited part of me wants to because I love him and always have. I don't know what to do because if it doesn't work, I want to deal with a divorce again. One was enough...part of me is making plans but that other part is guarded I guess you say. Any advice or anyone who has been through this? Did getting remarried work out the second time around?

Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

It WAS not me!! Clearly, you have it ALL wrong!! Do you trust me?? Can being a messenger, hurt??

Infidelity....a relatively small word, considering its depth & meaning...No one wants to be betrayed... No one SHOULD ever betray another..Unfortunately, it happens! Sad, I know..

What must an individual do, if a friend of BOTH parties, happen upon a questionable, scene??? Should the friend inform his/her sightings?? Should he/she approach the assumed cheater & encourage them to stop the craziness OR just stay out of it?? Be honest, in your response & explain why...

- Asked by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

1