GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Advice for my Friend

My friend and her husband have been married only 3 months his oldest sister had been his and their moms Power of Attroney last 5 years.

Now she is a pain yes some things my friend still needs her assistance she is overbearing which plays a huge part on things bossy etc now she still has all the credit and bank cards etc.

My friends husbands checking account is overdrawn right now my friend is all upset still because she has noway of keeping track to what s going on is there a way she can find out so an overdrawn wont happen again.

His sister half steps to me as POA she wont make any phone calls for him tells her she is lazy slow my friend s husband suffers with seizures and could not live by himself there marriage was quick.

My friends husband is real quite easygoing she herself to me feels his sister sees her as the same but my friend will fool you my friend needs good solid advice on how to handle his sister.

Married Life / 2 days ago Back To Top

Is he a marriage material?

I like this guy but He is very weird. He is sad, upset, serious and reserved on one side. Reads books. Is intellectual.
His friends say he should smile more and how he does not smile much. His mother died when he was in college so he is pretty sensitive on that issue

People say that he is often lost in his own world even when surrounded by people. He looks preoccupied and tensed most of the time.

But on the other side he is attention seeking and loves to bring attention to himself.
Is also very ambitious. Wants to be one of the best in his field. And has gathered lots of portfolios and keeps a record of all his past & present work.
He loves himself and how he looks.

He has another side to himself which is extremely weird.
He is usually reserved towards women, maintains professional relationship (theatre actor) with his female colleagues but whenever he encounters women who are drooling over him or giving him attention, he starts flirting and enjoys all the attention immensely.

He takes pics with them rather closely, gives hugs to them and acts very charming towards them.

The weird part is that whenever girls try to get close to him, he lies to them saying he is married (HES NOT) .
But he loves flirting with them and loves the attention.

I dont get this guy. I like him a lot but i cannot understand him. What type of man is he?

Married Life / 2 days ago Back To Top

Would my husband still want to go away with me for a weekend if he wanted a divorce and was unhappy?

My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years. He told me last month that he was miserable and was thinking about leaving. We basically let life (kids, bills, work) get in the way of us..and our marriage took a back seat to everything and started drifting apart. He is the love of my life, we have been working on things. The past week he is actually excited about going away with just me. We have been intimate more often, and laughing and talking like we used to. (everything in that last sentence almost became non-existant) He isnt glued to his phone anymore when he comes home from work, we actually talk while watch TV. And we go to bed at the same time now. There is still some things that I miss, but its only been a month. But it seems like things are getting better. I just want to see what someone else thinks...am I being naive, or are things really seeming to turn around?

- Asked by A Married Girl, Female, 29-35

1