GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Am I having an emotional affair?

I am married and have been for 10 years. About a month ago I met a man who I get on really well with. We have a lot in common and always have a great laugh whenever we see one another (we work in the same vicinity and just got to talking one day).

Our conversations soon ran into hanging out at lunch. We have only done so a few times and I am not physically attracted to him (I was at first but not anymore), but I don't feel comfortable telling my husband. He is the kind of man who believes men and women can't be friends.

I love his company and I love our friendship but I feel guilty every time we meet. If it was a woman, it wouldn't matter. Why? :(

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, New York
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is it normal for my husband female coworker to take selfie with my husband's phone?

My husband and me were looking at pictures in his phone, when I saw a deleted picture of a girl at work. He said the nurse took a selfie of her self by my phone. Is this normal?

Update: October 19, 2014.
Iphone6 has a folder with deleted photos

Update: October 19, 2014.
Yes he is a doctor and she is a nurse. For the first time in my life I read the msgs between them and they are all about work and nothing odd. But My husband told more than once she is dying to get married to a doctor

- Asked by sosolost, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Science / Engineering

1