GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Users Lose - The Thrill of Settling for Second Best?

I have a friend who's girlfriend broke up with him about 10 months ago. He is currently seeing another girl now, but he confided in me that he still loves the first. He said that he feels like he is settling by being with this new girl, as if she is second best. He enjoys spending time with this new one because she is nothing like the first, but he confided that he loves the outdoor adventures that him and the new girl go on, the thrill of them. He is also religious, and the new girl is not. She has more of a gypsy wandering soul. He has told the new girl he has strong feelings for his ex still as well as for her, but the two of them continue to see each other and spend time together. I think they are wasting each other's time and he needs to try and talk to his ex, to see if they could work out together now. It is not fair to use someone, and in this case I feel like they are both settling and using each other and it is disgusting. How do I tell him this, what should I say/recommend? Thank you

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Edmonton, Science / Engineering
Married Life / 13 hours ago Back To Top

What's the number one reason why couples divorce?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Married Life / 15 hours ago Back To Top

What is your marital status and do you have kids?

Are you never married, divorced or widowed and do you have kids? Will you marry again if married previously?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Sick spouse, ugh!!!!

So, when your spouse is sick, do you share the bed with him/her? My wife was sick and last night sounded terrible. I decided it was a night for the spare room: I don't want to get her cold. You?

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting
Married Life / 2 days ago Back To Top

Who is in control in your marriage

Is there one person who is more in control in your marriage? Who is it and how does that work for you?

1