GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

The Greek Festival is here . What festival do you look forward to, in your neck of the woods ?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Had to do some traveling recently. The rental car place was late by 2 hours. I drove with delays

through flooding, and a main road was closed due to construction. I followed the orange detour signs, but they took me to a wooded area, 20 minutes off course. Since tgere were no signs, and GPS nav. did not indicate closed road, I had to call the Sheriff's office to direct me. The woman helping me was great, a lifesaver; she led me back and around that detour area, on the right path ! When is the last time you had a Murphy's Law kind of a day?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun.

He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Has anyone ever watched Defiance?

Science Fiction channel had good shows. Stargate was based on extroplating on science facts. As Star Treck was. Definance is all fantasy. It is nasty and disgusting at times.

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Do you think that searching for answers

is what causes some people to connect?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

What would you think if someone told you.

They thought about you before they fell asleep and first thing when they woke up, and wished you were laying by them in the morning so they didn't have to just think about it?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

If someone was teasing you about being

their girlfriend/boyfriend someday and you didn't mind..What would this say about your perception of the situation and the person giving you a bad time?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

What can be done when one feels trapped

with no way out without doing something stupid?

Update: September 01, 2015.
Many thank-yous to all who answered. Every one is helping stay sane and "hang in there" for now without damage.

- Asked by coach33, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Jealousy rears its head..

I told a guy friend of mine that one of his buddies gave me their telephone number. I immediately noticed a change in his attitude toward me and he came off as annoyed by that. Even though I confronted him about his reaction which he said he really didn't care if his friend gave me his number or not. I could tell he wasn't being truthful because I know him well enough to know he was angered by it by his cold attitude toward me and borderline being rude to me.

What happened here?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Taylor Swift and J. Timberlake are current up and coming musicians. Times are different now than

when I was a kid. Has there ever been a bigger musical star than Micheal Jackson? Elvis?? Think back now... MJ was HUGE.

- Asked by wakeforester, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45