GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

AO POLL: Do you think a ban on social media is an enforceable punishment?

1. Yes, if there is regular monitoring involved.

2. No. Technology makes access to digital media too hard to control.

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

What was the strangest request

made of you in the bed room?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

I can't fight this feeling anymore-

What feeling are you having that you cant fight?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

If you've fallen out with your therapist, how do you know which one of you is to blame?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

This potential client took a really odd way of contacting me!

I used to freelance full time up until a year ago when I got a full time job. Now I just do occasional easy freelance work on weekends for a little extra cash. I have my name on several freelance sites and also on Linked In (where you can connect with other people for work). A few weeks ago I get a call on my work phone. It shows the number as an outside line and a name. I don't recognize either so let it go to voice mail. No message was left. Then again about 5 minutes later the same person calls. I pick it up thinking maybe they are trying to reach someone else. This guy tells me his name and then says he was wondering if I could do a freelance project for him. I just kind of sit there dumbfounded as to why this guy called me at work! How did you get my work number and why are you calling me here rather than an email or my cell phone? My email is on almost every freelance site and if I did put my number out there it would have been my cell not my work number. I tell the guy I'm at work and would have to get back to him later and give him my email so he can send me specifics to what he wants. He sends me specifics and I email him back asking him how he got my work number. He says "I got your name off the Internet by googling cartographer. When using "illustrator" I kept getting referred to children's book illustrators. I saw you through elance but have read negative reviews of that outfit and prefer to deal with you directly. Tried sending you a message through Facebook but doubted that you would get it. Saw you were employed with _____ and since I know the outfit from the tours I took, thought I would just give you a call."

So the guy could have contacted me through Elance or Facebook, but didn't. Somehow picked me out of anyone that came up, must have found my resume online (I'm guessing Linked In since that's the first thing that comes up when I type in my name) and then sees where I am presently employed and looks up that number and calls there. I see this as very unprofessional! You don't call someone at their full time job to see if they can do side work for you! Thank goodness the number he called was automated and gives you a list of employees and their extension rather than him talking to the receptionist!

Should I do work for this guy? He asked me to call him and go over what's entailed, but it is so straight forward that I don't need to talk to him. I told him I can go ahead and do this but if he wants to EMAIL me more specifics he can. He said he would and sent me a contract to sign. I signed the contract and sent it back, but it has been over a week now and he hasn't sent me any specifics. I'm almost tempted to email him and tell him I can't do it just because of the odd way he went about the whole thing.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

When is the last time you

were awakened for sex?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

How do you define a tease?

How would you define a tease?

- POP'd by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

Ladies who among you is a tease?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Two Blondes were driving to Disney Land. The sign said: Disney Land Left, so they started crying

and headed home!

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Why do people act like this? Would you keep speaking to them?

Met a guy tonight. Absolutely wonderful man. We had everything in common except for one thing. We were having a wonderful conversation, and he said something about women being able to orgasm more then men. Yeah, I know, the conversation picked up fast right. Anyway, I said "Yeah, God loves women more. Lol. "
And he stopped talking and got this serious look on his face like he was so pissed at me.He looked scary, and his eyes turned blackish as he said "What is this God you talk about." I said. "It was a joke, and I don't know, everyone's God is different." Then he relaxed, released his muscles and his eyes became normal again and he said to me. "well, I need to sleep its getting late." I said Thanks for the talk and nice meeting him, he relayed that and we separated. Why does one word upset him so much? I believe in God very much, and I thought this guy had everything in common with me but to act like this toward something I hold so close to me, Kind of hurt. I see him almost everyday as we work at the same building but now I doubt he will speak to me.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Can women tell if the guy they know is gay/homosexual or still in closet?

Have you known any guy who is homosexual or gay or hasn't yet decided to be gay? If the guy does not mention, are women able to figure out if the guy is gay?
I don't like this thing about myself that if I find out that someone is gay, I would try to avoid that person. I would never say anything to him but I would keep distance from him. Similarly, women with bigger bodies and physique than me, I don't feel confident at all. Why? I really don't know. About women, I feel that if she is bigger (in size, not fact just big hands, big arms and like everything a bit bigger THAN ME), she would treat me like my mother. Or she will be able to take charge and she will tell me what to do which I don't like in male female interaction. Is everything normal with me?