GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

From the 1927 Grand Council of American Indians

"The white people, who are trying to make us over into their image, they want us to be what they call "assimilated," bringing the Indians into the mainstream and destroying our own way of life and our own cultural patterns. They believe we should be contented like those whose concept of happiness is materialistic and greedy, which is very different from our way.
We want freedom from the white man rather than to be intergrated. We don't want any part of the establishment, we want to be free to raise our children in our religion, in our ways, to be able to hunt and fish and live in peace. We don't want power, we don't want to be congressmen, or bankers....we want to be ourselves. We want to have our heritage, because we are the owners of this land and because we belong here.

The white man says, there is freedom and justice for all. We have had "freedom and justice," and that is why we have been almost exterminated. We shall not forget this."

- POP'd by Female, Who Cares?

With Thanksgiving upon us...

I wish you all a safe and blessed day. I also thought I would share this with you. It's President George Washington's Thanksgiving Proclamation. Enjoy!
George Washington's 1789
Thanksgiving Proclamation

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me to "recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:"

Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favorable interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed; for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enable to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and, in general, for all the great and various favors which He has been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech Him to pardon our national and other transgressions; to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shown kindness to us), and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand, at the city of New York, the 3d day of October, A.D. 1789.

G. Washington

- Asked by mistyjean, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Is it ever okay to be friends with a married man?

I'm single. Definitely not interested in any type of romantic relationship right now. Recently, a guy wrote me & we began to chat. After a few days, I asked if he wanted to get to know each other and possibly become friends. He said it was absolutely fine & proceeded to ask if read his profile...which in fact says he's married. Nowadays, guys put things like that on their profile just because...(go figure). It doesn't seem right to me that he didn't mention this until I asked if he wanted to be friends. Just curious to know if I should go on to get to know him or just cut it off now.

To add insult to injury, I asked if he's happy & he said he honestly didn't know & needed to get away sometimes. Any help?

- Asked by A Player, Female, 18-21
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why is having a job we like so important, why do our jobs define us at times?

Do you ever ask yourself this? Does your job define you? I think to some extent it does. If you are in the right job or career it does say a lot about that person, i.e. that they chose it, of course sometimes people fall into their jobs, but, when one is not working it is rather easy to see and analyze and observe. I guess that defines me too.

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

If you were a parent with two fantastic children and you were making out your will...

You loved both of your great kids. However, your one child was single, but the other child had a wonderful family with a great marriage and wonderful children (would be your grandchildren) that you loved to the moon and back! Say you had significant wealth. Would you leave your money to your two children, 50%/50% while the one 50% would be to your one child with no family, and the other 50% would be for the other child with a family. Remember, your kids are both great kids and you love them both the same.

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Ladies: What do you consider small? medium? large? I am referring to both length and girth.

I think you exaggerate the small and the large since it is unlikely that you take measurements at a time like that. Therefore you are depending only on your observations which may be highly innaccurate.

( Please forgive me for posting this previously in the wrong place. I think it was due to my very old computer which is highly inaccurate.)

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

So, he's kind of small...Is there still a chance of making it?

Met a great guy through a friend not too long ago. We immediately hit it off and have been taking our time getting to know one another. I recently discovered that he is not well endowed. But we have great chemistry emotionally and physically and we seem to understand each other very well. I will never tell him that he is small, that does no good. Do I just continue on and hope for the best? I don't even feel comfortable going down on him because it's little. Not trying to be mean, just honest. What do I do? Just let it see how it plays out?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

How can i visualize that i am already an Registered Nurse?

I tried but its so hard. Im trying to use law of attraction as this is my dream job. I need to feel like i already have the job and passed my Nclex exam. Thanks for your comments.

- Asked by belladavid22, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Toronto
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

I'm a strong, very attractive, independent woman of 26.

I'm a bit vain, want to look my best.

A week ago I walked into my house and was confronted by a burglar. Thankfully I wasn't hurt but was left tightly bound, gagged, hogtied face down on the kitchen floor. I struggled frantically for hours until two friends stopped by and found me still all tied up and obviously in quite a frenzy. Of course I was scared but also terribly embarrassed to be seen in such a helpless situation. I don't want anyone to know how humiliated I feel so I've been trying to shrug the ordeal off as "no big deal" but my friends keep telling other mutual friends about how pathetic I looked. I want them to stop but don't want to admit my embarrassment. What do I do?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

With Thanksgiving upon us...

George Washington's 1789
Thanksgiving Proclamation

G. Washington

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Could you survive without technology?

The power went out in my home late last night. The whole block area was effected.

It happened when I was surfing at my computer. I was going to watch some TV just before I went to bed, but since the power went out there wasn't I could do except read on my tablet which had some battery life.

It got my thinking though about how much of our lives and society is depend on technology and global communications.

Hypothetically, if suddenly all the power went out, say through an electronic-magnetic pulse and couldn't be restored, would you be able to survive and function. Or would society completely break down?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35