GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

How much debt are you comfortable with keeping on the books ...

... including mortgage.

I have a higher than average stress increase with debt I believe. So I take that a bit too far.

It seems I need some level headed thoughts on how other people handle this thing called debt.

|| DK ||

- Asked by ddkk, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Political / Government
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

How fast can one catch the flu or warning signs of the flu?

i got my flu vaccine yesterday, waiting in a bus shelter with a unknown woman who already had the flu (according to her)

I known the vaccine certainly doesn't offer immediate protection.

Today I'm sneezing endlessly and very worn out.

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Would you be offended by a Priest Halloween Costume?

My Film & Book is having a costume party this Halloween.

Initially I ordered a jacket online, which was a replica from the movie "The Matix", but there was problems with the carrier. So such it won't arrive until next week and they have ordered me a discount.

Anyway, as a backup plan, I though about going a Priest. I saw an online video of someone making the costume with wearing a backward white shirt and a black shirt over it.

Then I can just wear black trousers and a black jacket and carrying a Bible.

Would you think, this would offend anyone?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Does anyone else bury their head and avoid dealing with things?

Do any of yiu bury your heads to avoid things you are afraid of or don't want to deal with? How do you overcome that and face things head-on?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

News: "State Orders Man to Pay $30k in Child Support or Face Jail, Despite Proof He Is Not Father"

I have a fantasy that this man blindly supported feminism. I imagine this guy turning to his male friends after years of supporting laws and helping to develop a legal system like this, and his friends laughing at him. Unfortunately, this guy is not like some men here - he is probably just a poor schmuck who is just the next victim of this mess.

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting