GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

I am only 22, why do I want a baby so badly?

Recently I met someone, who is in my boyfriend now...he complements me perfectly even though I would have never thought he would at first, because he is in the military...and I have dated men in the military before and they kind of scarred me. I am in nursing school, one semester away from graduating with my BSN degree. I am very intelligent and mature. I recently went through an episode of major depression, which has recently been diagnosed as bipolar II disorder with hypomania and depression, and my hypomania presenting itself as irritability/severe anxiety rather than as the typical overly-confident mania symptoms. I had to grow up really fast, my mother was an alcoholic and my dad wasn't very present until the last 3 years of my life. I raised two little boys on my own while I was in highschool. I've presently realized that I am probably not ready for a child...but I don't know why I was so adamant about wanting one...like my bipolar II symptoms? I was in a major depression, and it was the one thing that helped me see the light, the only thing that kept me from offing myself even though I wanted to jump off of every bridge that I saw. The dreams I've had of the curly headed little boy who I would one day be a great mom to. My mom used to have dreams about me too, and she wasn't even supposed to be able to have children. She had 3 miscarriages before getting pregnant with me, and I almost died in utero...blah. I just feel like through all of this, I have been/become so emotionally immature and I'm scaring people away, namely my boyfriend...even though he is who I want to be with forever and he wants to marry me (he said he loved me, and wanted that forever with me first). I am just so insecure, when I wasn't before... I second-guess everything now, like his motives (am I just someone to claim as a dependent to get more housing money...? to have someone to take overseas with him next year?). I am a mess. I know that because of this, I am not ready. I wouldn't feel competent enough to raise a child, when I want to give him/her everything I wasn't. I want stability...? I have no idea.

- Asked by sweetenoughalready, A Hippie Chick, Female, 18-21

We are trying to decide which home improvements should take priority.

We are planning on being in our home for about 5-7 more years. It was built in 2003. Some of the improvements we're considering: replacing beige tile floors with dark, wide-plank hardwood floors (in entry, formal dining, office, and living rooms), changing paint color in main living areas from green to beige (estimate 3K), granite counter tops in bathrooms, replacing black oven, stove, and microwave with stainless steel.

Do you think we'll get our money back out of these improvements?

Also, the homes in our area with pools are selling for about 15.00 per square foot more than homes without (and selling much faster). We have a very small back yard because it's taken up with a port cache with a four car garage. Should we attempt to put an obviously tiny pool in the small space we have?

Any thoughts or suggestions? I'm not sure if we should leave more "as is" and let a potential buyer in 5 years make the updates they WANT? Or try to keep up with what seems "current" in new homes in our area?

- Asked by lecksgreendragon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 18 hours ago Back To Top

What event would have to happen that would allow and inspire your appreciation of *timely* advice?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 19 hours ago Back To Top

What unusual cravings did you or your significant other have during pregnancy?

All three of my pregnancies were different. For my first, I had aversions to any type of fried food. I don't remember any cravings. My second, I craved blue Powerade and anything with tomatoes. My third, I craved meat--hunks of pure meat with nothing else!

- POP'd by lecksgreendragon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

What unusual cravings did you enjoy as a child??? :D

Recently I recalled eating huge pickles I bought at the cornerstore which I placed pepepperment and lemonheads inside of.lmao. I still enjoy pickles occassionally but no stuffing it. What a wow moment.haha!

Update: April 22, 2014.
Ok sioux takes the cake err the caterpillar on this one!! Hahaha!thanks ya'll"! :D

- Asked by swtnsxy2, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Guess Tuesday's TV quote .... ....

"Quickly, child. We're running out of time. Check the fornicator!"

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

Do you think that Congress has the power to pass any law that voilates a right that is explicitly

granted in the Constitution. That would include the Equal rights clause of the 14th, freedom of speech, the right to have and to bear arms, and so on.

Update: April 22, 2014.
Unfortunately, Mayndseye has given the most thorough answer, yet.

- POP'd by lyon, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Self-Employed

Do you think congress has a right to suppress our free speech to placate anyone religion or group?

A new bill which they are saying will discourage hate crime would actually restrict free speech.

Update: April 22, 2014.
If you can think for yourself. You will comprehend that this is an attempt to suppress our free speech. To placate those who wish to destroy our democracy. http://pamelageller.com /2014/04/sharia-america -democrats-muslim-legis lators-seek-criminalize -free-speech.html/

....................Who 's Randy Orton?!

- POP'd by stillagoodguy1, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

ex husband problems? 10 points

My ex and I divorced in 2013. He has started dating this new woman.
She is 38 and has 3 kids. My ex is a millionaire good looking man (hes a womanizer). They have been dating for 6 months after their fling in October.
She met him before their fling as a fan. She is half Italian and half Hispanic. She is from a poor and low class family. Ever since she started dating him, there has been a drastic change in his behavior.

We have a 6 year old daughter but ever since he started dating her, he has been neglecting his daughter and his family. He buys her designer shoes and dresses and she puts all of the photos of the expensive items on her instagram and facebook.

She made a twitter and when people didn't believe she was his gf, she called all his admirers 'bitches' She made a twitter once again and only talks to those who like her. She talks only about my ex and herself, even favorites all tweets related to both of them.

She has started using his twitter acc to block fans who say bad stuff abt him. She glares at his pretty female fans and allows him to take pics with ugly ones.
She also blocks anyone who mentions OUR KID.
With her, he acts like a J**K to people, drinks a lot and is on drugs too.
Whenever shes around hes disrespectful. she controls him as to whom he should even takes pics with. Ugly girls can take pics with him but pretty girls cannot and if they do, she glares at them.

Shes on twitter whole day talking to her fans about him.

She has big *** and boobs. Is dark toned and dark haired. His type of girl fits in this category.
Her family brags abt them on twitter too.

He even bought her to his public functions and holidays with her in Cali and NOLA. No interest in daughter anymore.

What type of woman is she? does he even love him? and what type of man is he who doesn't understand that shes a psycho and neglects his own child? does he love her?

Please do not give replies like move on and forget him. I only want replies specific to this post. I still love him and seeing him in ruins is beyond my tolerance.

Sex & Intimacy / 23 hours ago Back To Top

Uh oh, guess what day it is.. guess what day it is... (hint: NOT a car insurance commercial)

Hey kids, can you say CYBER-STALKER?

Have you read the story of the poor young woman who married someone famous and then got divorced, BUT she still follows his life and picks at his new gf??

If you have - and I'm betting you have - then you know and skip over her posts. But if you haven't - and judging by the responses she gets, some of you still haven't - then PLEASE ignore the weekly updates.

This, and the now abated "Recipe Wednesday," are the only two real "abuses" I recall of this system for a while.

Isn't there a way to flag certain posts, especially when they are done anonymously?

She has been CYBER-STALKING her ex-husband for MONTHS and posting her gripes here at least once a week. Can someone PLEASE pull these down, or maybe block her ip?

PLEASE?

- POP'd by A Career Man, Male, 36-45

ex husband problems? 10 points

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I've finally had it. 20 anonymous users with 20 unrated answers MY BUTT

I will no longer answer anonymous people. If they can't participate in this community enough to simply copy/paste some random avatar from google images or upload some lame-ass photo or two of their child, spouse, pet, or stupid fish they caught last summer or whatever, or even write or COPY something into their "about me" then they don't deserve my time any more.

This is answerology, not cosmo, not 16+1, not anything else.

Who is with me?

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Update: April 22, 2014.