GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

If Jesus returned tomorrow how do think he would feel about

Let's say that Jesus returned tomorrow-how do you think he would feel about modern Christianity? Would he approve?

- POP'd by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

Why do religious people say, believing is a choice?

If believing in the god of the bible is a choice, a matter of free will.
Then who in their righteous mind would choose to go to hell for eternity?
That's not a choice. That's like me putting a gun to your head and saying your money of your life.

Besides nobody chooses to believe anything, it just doesn't work that way. I can't just say I believe in faeries now, when my common sense says they clearly don't exist.

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Transportation
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why is my husband not interested in sex anymore?

My husband and I have been married for 5 years. At first, our sex life was great, but now we hardly have sex at all. My husband has diabetes, because he gained a lot of weight. Does this cause men to lose interest in sex completely? I can walk by my husband naked and he doesn't even notice. I've asked him what would help him get interested in sex again, but he doesn't have any ideas. If I try to flirt with him, he says he's tired and maybe tomorrow he'll have sex. Is he gay or is it just the diabetes? I feel like I'm living with a roommate and not a husband. What do I do? I love him very much, but I feel like I don't matter to him anymore and it makes me very sad. Are there any married, overweight men out there, who can tell me how to get my husband interested in sex again? Thanks!

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I recently left my job and emailed them the following. What do you think?...

To whom it may concern,

I was the general manager of store 028221 until Wednesday April 16th when I gave my two weeks notice to my area coach William Peterson. When Mr. Peterson received my notice he called my cell phone at 7:43am and proceeded to tell me that if I give him my notice he will not allow me to "take it back". I informed him that my last day will be April 30, 2014. At that point Mr.. Peterson raised his voice and said the following, "Nobody is asking you to stay here. I'm tired of babying your ass. If you want to go, you can fucking go now". At that point I didn't see any other point in continuing the conversation and I hung up the phone, put my keys to the store on the desk, clocked out and went home. I find Mr.. Petersons reaction to be at the very least unprofessional.
Nobody just quits their job without some sort of issue. It takes a team, from the Area coach to the cashier, everyone needs to work together. During my time working for Mr. Peterson, I Believe he has avoided many of the issues that I have brought to his attention, Issues that I could not deal with or needed help dealing with. In February of 2013, Will brought it to my attention that one of my shift managers, Clara, called him and told him that I am a racist. When I asked for Mr.. Peterson to come into the store and have a meeting between myself and Clara, he never seemed to make it to the meeting. I explained to him that I am not a racist and at not time did I do or say anything that would give that impression. I did inform him during this period about off color jokes made by Clara and another manager, Anthonye White. These jokes included the terms "cracker", "honkey", and "peckerwood". After about two weeks I didn't press the issue any further and the meeting between William, Clara, and my self never took place. I feel that this incident should have been taken care of and it never was. Any other place I have worked at would consider this a hostile work environment. These things continued throughout my time working at store 28221, I never brought it to Mr.. Petersons attention because I felt it would not be taken care of and I didn't want to make waves. I needed my job and felt that if I did press the issue, it could cause some conflict.
On Wednesday April 2nd Mr.. Peterson sat down with two of my staff and told them that I run the worst store in his region. I found this out the following Sunday when the two staff members brought this to my attention. I contacted Mr.. Peterson about it and ask him if he said that. He responded by telling me he did tell them. I asked him why he feels the need to tell my staff issues with my performance, but he has not confronted me with them first. William got defensive and said "I have no problem telling you to your face". I find it interesting that during my time at store 028221, I have never been counseled for poor performance. There had been no action plans, no documentation on my performance what so ever. Yet he felt the need to go to a service and food champion with this information. I also find it interesting that I run the worst store in his region, and he is never there. In the last 2 months of my employement, Mr. Peterson had been there maybe 3 times doing an area coach visit. I would expect that he would be there more. When he does come in, he would complete a shop, sit in the dinning room with his laptop for about an hour and then leave. Where was the coaching? How is it that 28221 was under performing and the last two core scores were 85 and 84%? The latest score was the day he told my staff that I run the worst store. That don't add up. My frustration reached its limit with that incident. I felt that there was nothing I could do to improve, nor was there support in place to help me do so. Any time one of my staff would put in a two weeks notice, I would sit down with them and ask them what could i do to help them and keep them with the store. Where was that with Will? I have reached out to Will a number of times expressing my frustration and each time there was no help. The stress had taken a negative effect on myself to the point that I was only sleeping about 3 hours a night. After speaking to my family I came to the conclusion that putting in my notice was the right thing to do and this was the result. I expected at the very least to be able to work out my notice and leave on good terms. I have two weeks vaction time that i expect to be paid for, as you did for Bryan Lear, former manager at your Rome Hilliad locaiton. I also expect to be paid for the two weeks I would have worked.
I am writing this to express my frustation with the way I was treated and to give you a brief explanation as to why i gave my notice.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Wayne, a friend of mine, owns an auto-repair business.

One day a woman called to inquire when he could work on her car. "I'm not busy now," he replied. "bring it right in."

A short time later, the woman pulled into the service bay, stopping her small car perfectly over the wide, deep grease pit.

"Wow!" Remarked Wayne. "That's great driving. Your wheels only have a couple of inches to spare on each side of the pit."

She looked blankly at him and asked, "What pit?"

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

There are all sorts of fetishes;

cross dressing, role playing, spanking, even toe sucking, but most people go to the Internet to gratify their fetishes. The man in today's story went to his local Wal-Mart!

Police in North Carolina have arrested a man accused of sucking on a woman's toes at a Wal-Mart after convincing her that he was a podiatry student. While I can't condone this kind of assault you have to appreciate his creativity.

Authorities say Michael Anthony Brown was arrested at his home in Concord. He was turned over to Lincolnton police where a magistrate set his bond at $50,000 on a charge of assault on a female.

According to police, Brown is a registered sex offender.

Detective Dennis Harris said the woman agreed to try on several pairs of shoes at the store in Lincolnton. Harris says at some point, the man stuck her foot in his mouth. Police say when the woman became upset, the man offered to pay for her groceries. Apparently that didn't persuade her and she later identified Brown from the store security tapes. Personally speaking I'm not sure that was the best move. I think I'd like somebody suck on my toes in exchange for a week's worth of groceries.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

RANDOM TIDBITS - Happy Easter to one and all..

In 2012, Americans spent nearly $2.1 billion on Easter candy, while Halloween sales were over $2 billion; Christmas, more than $1.4 billion; and Valentine's Day, over $1 billion.

Ninety million chocolate Easter bunnies are produced each year.

In 1953, it took 27 hours to create a Marshmallow Peep. Today it takes six minutes. Yellow Peeps are the most popular, followed by pink, lavender, blue, and white.

Jellybeans did not become an Easter tradition until the 1930s. They were probably first made in America by Boston candy maker William Schrafft, who ran advertisements urging people to send jellybeans to soldiers fighting in the Civil War.

Hot cross buns were among the earliest Easter treats, made by European monks and given to the poor during Lent.

Pretzels were originally associated with Easter. The twists of a pretzel were thought to resemble arms crossed in prayer.

(www.infoplease.com)

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

anyone else feel repelled by this?

the visual of a labia sticking out or even of it closed, made me almost gag.

Update: April 18, 2014.
mine doesn't make me gag but another woman's would. Sorry, but not into women.

- POP'd by Female, 29-35

Have you encountered more innie or outie labia? Which do the men prefer/enjoy more?

I have an "outie" and I'm just curious what is most common and what men think of the large lips, and if other women have this and have ever been self-conscious about it. I've always had them, nothing to do with how much sex I've had (but I did masturbate at a young age) b/c I had them even when I was a virgin. Thanks much!

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

In what time frame do you believe ETs will become known to us:

1. they're already here

2. 5-10 years

3. 10-20 years

4. 20-50 years

5 50+ years

6. Never

( what is your limited reasoning on this subject)

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How to become president of a bank by age 28:

1.Attend an ivy league school and rub elbows with the sons and daughters and the big players in the banking industry.
2.Join the same clubs and charities these people are involved in and attend these.
3.Be friends with their children or date them and vacation with them if possible.
4.Get impressive grades and push yourself into leadership roles in all you do.
5.Intern summers at their banks and other corporations.
6.Accept an unpaid internship with one of the institutions while you complete your MBA preferably in a very exclusive hard to get into program.
7.Get hired automatically at a lower executive level because you know people and they know people and you have both experience and great credentials.
8.Continue to stay involved with the right charities and clubs in your free time.
9.Move up the ladder quickly as a result of being seen as competent on the job and someone who is philanthropic off the job.
10. President of a bank by age 28.

- POP'd by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Is this even possible? She is 28 and Vice President of a large bank?

She looks like a model, beautiful woman and she is a vice president at a well known bank? How is that even possible and how did she even get up there?
It can take years to get all the way up there, hard work.