GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Am i right for waiting so long??

I want to know that am i right to love a girl in her past having more than 7-8 relationship and other side i am single till now.I have made contact with her few months ago and told her that i love her since 8 years. In spite of knowing that falling for me she fell for some other guy who entered her life after me.She found that 2 month old friendship to be more valuable than my 4 month friendship and most important 8 years waiting only for her.I don't know what to do know.Please help me out.?

- Asked by rr1234512345, A Career Man, Male, 18-21, New Delhi
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How often do you make love with your significant other?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Does this make me a lesbian?

I am a female & I like to look at slim women have girl on girl sex in porn. I can only watch porn if there are atleast two skinny girls with fake boobs in it. I am divorced and only date men.

Update: May 02, 2015.
I am not a troll. I don't understand why I like watching women. I don't want to be in a relationship with a woman.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is this man just afraid to be in a relationship (he doesn't want to get hurt and cry) or...

he is just selfish or both....?

- POP'd by Female, Who Cares?

A man reads the following statement: "Be aware that each time you masturbate there is a lonely woman

...somewhere in the world crying..."

After the man reads this he says: "It's better that she cries than I..."

How would you interpret the his answer?

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I find myself being jealous of my husband's ex-wife when he goes out of his way to talk to her.

My husband has 2 teenage daughters now 14 and 18. They are close to their mom and talk to her daily a few times a day and stay at our house every weekend. They both have cell phones and text her frequently. What bothers me is when my husband sees his ex downtown and he goes out of his way to talk to her. He goes to her house now and then to drop off and pick up the girls and I have no problem with the conversations they have then. It is just when he seeks her out just to be able to say insignificant things it bothers me. He gets very angry at me for being jealous but I feel like it's unnecessary as the girls are already filling her in on everything that she needs to know. Today he got so angry at me for telling him that it bothered me that he rode(we were on bikes) the rest of the way home yelling at me to F@$E off and ditched me before we got home. Even just writing this down I am embarrassed about how childish it sounds. We have been together for 8 years and I feel like he's never gotten over her. He tells me how shocked he is that she's doing so well with her new business and that he thinks its so great for his daughters. He knows where she'll be every Saturday due to her business and goes there at any excuse, even though his daughters aren't with him. How do I deal with this? Am I just an idiot for being jealous? Should he cut off the extra relationship with her outside of the kids? He claims that he needs to tell her about them but I feel like it's just an excuse since they have always already told her everything.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Would it be ok to use vacation time while still on probation?

I work in city government and we accumulate vacation hrs every two week pay period. I will have 12 hours vacation by Memorial Day so I was seriously considering heading out to Tuscon AZ for a Memorial Day trip. I was planning on taking off Friday as long as my boss ok's it and coming back Tuesday. We are already off Sat-Mon so I'd just be using 8 hrs vacation for that trip.

- Asked by wadefan24, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Cincinnati
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

...somewhere in the world crying..."

How would you interpret the his answer?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

I do not see why Hollywood cannot pull out all the stops when they have a nude scene. It is not real

Update: May 04, 2015.
why create the illusion?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Big mistake please help.

Hey so I am pregnant but I only get 2 periods a year and I never know when I am ovulating. Now I can only remember having sex with my boyfriend march 17th, March 25th and and I got drunk one night and did something with my friend April 2nd biggest mistake and April 9th I found out I was pregnant. I took a sonogram today and the sonogram tech said I am aproximitly 6 weeks and 6 days.. I am scared that I conceived April 2nd but IDK if it was too early can someone help

- Asked by hq8805, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, New York, Medical / Dental
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

I had sex 3/17&25 with my bf &sex with sum1else 4/2 I found out I was pregnant 4/9 was 4/2 too soon.

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, New York, Medical / Dental