GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 20 hours ago Back To Top

If you were to write about yourself on your dating profile,

which parts would you/do you leave out? Would you say it's pretty important or, 'what they don't know won't kill em'...?

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 21 hours ago Back To Top

In love with a girl who just got out of a relationship : wants "time"

Met this girl back in June and she literally just broke up with her boyfriend of two years. They went to college together and for whatever reason it didn't work out and within days of that breakup she met me randomly during the summer. We met and instantly connected and eventually started a personal relationship that became physical and exclusive (although we allowed eahother to see others but neitther of us of course did). This lasted all the way until the end of August and we decided to depart to our respective schools for our senior year of college and to stay in touch for the time being. I'm about halfway done with the semester and on avwrage we talk maybe once a week. She insists she wants to see me soon because it's been so long but she also tells me she's having a very difficult time coping with her ex because she literally sees him everday. I ask what their status is and she swore to me (nor does she ever lie) that they are completely done and she's having a very difficult time moving on. She said quote on quote "getting back together isn't what he wants; so were trying to move on." As for my status with her, Im in a pickle because I am giving her all the space she needs in the world but she's not reaching out to me. I hear at school she's very upset and the other night she got obliterated drunk at school and all she wants to do is party with her friends to take her mind off it all. She by no means has any other guy involved in her life other than her ex and i so that's the least of my worries with her constantly partying. I'm taking it hard because I realized I couldn't move on. I had a fling with another girl thinking Im single and that I should explore my options and I realized it was the biggest mistake I could have made and that Im absolutely in love with the girl I spent months on end during the Summer with. Again, she misses me and I know something is there and I literally can't move on without waiting to see in her in due time. I'm terrified to tell her I love her because she dated that other kid who she is having a rough time coping with. I don't know what to do I can't swallow this pill and move on because there is hope that I can't let go of. She isn't reaching out to me and she's playing hard to get when I ask her hangout; but she does insist she wants to see me although she has feelings for her ex of two years. I feel like shit constantly and have no idea how I made it through these 5.5 weeks without her. someone please help me. I know she needs time and I'm giving it to her and I know she's not the type to ever intentionally hurt me. I just don't know how to deal with this

Update: September 30, 2014.
She goes to the same college as him and they live on the seem street because the apartments for seniors are all next to each other. He officially cut ties with her when she told him about me because she couldn't lie to him. Can I have a second look at my story now since this is now clarified? You all have been excellent

- Asked by doukhober, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25
Sex & Intimacy / 22 hours ago Back To Top

Who wants to go to the Dentist for me?

I'll pay you cash money!

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

Ok, so serious penis question

The past few weeks, after I have sex with my S/O - I get like red, irritated patches on my d**k. They itch/hurt at the same time. It's been on the shaft and where the head meets the body. WTH could she possibly have she's giving me?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

why wont he have sex with me?

My live in BF of almost a year won't have intercourse with me and finish. This has been going on for months now. He doesn't finish and acts like its fine with him. Its been months since he finished. He says nothing is wrong, but I feel I don't turn him on. It doesn't seem to matter what I do to him, nothing excites him. He acts like he loves me in other ways but I am concerned. I don't think this is normal. Any ideas?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Managerial
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What part of your body DONT you want massaged?

- POP'd by inotnuts, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Newark, Retired

If could have just one part of your body massaged , what part would it be?

Keep it clean boyz ;)

- Asked by morningdust, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Opinion: Is private high school worth the (exorbitant) cost?

If you reside in a well-rated district and pay school taxes, why would you spend that kind of money?

My thoughts ~

The friends I grew up with that were forced to go to private school have on average fared no better than those of us who "slummed" in the public school system. I have friends who have excelled in life that have come out of both systems. The common denominator is that they are all intelligent and motivated. My feeling has always been that smart, driven people, regardless of where they were educated, are always going to be smart, driven people. Once you enter college and ultimately, the job market, you will always need to prove yourself. A work ethic is the result of parenting, not where you got your diploma.

My family attended a very highly rated public school system. Financially, my parents were in a position where they could have afforded it, but they still believed that the overall experience would be broader in the public school system. All of us completed college, including advanced degrees, and we're all doing just as well as (if not better than) our private school pals from the neighborhood.

This is not a personal slam; it's simply a cost-benefit analysis comparison.

In my experience, employers don't care where you went to high school. They want to know what you can do for them. They want someone with a solid work ethic who is smart, trainable and adaptable - someone who can grow in a position.

I believe the best education you will get in life is to live and experience as much as possible - read, know what's going on, travel, develop interests; interact with all types of people from different socioeconomic backgrounds (something private schools notably lack).

Personally, I think the private school mentality can be limiting.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Keep it clean boyz ;)

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

My boyfriend prefers to masterbate rather then have sex with me. What can I do?

So we have been dating for over a year now and I am well and truly in love with him. He is 28 and I am 26. When we have sex he doesn't finish mosy of the time even without a condom (I am sterile). I have asked many times what he likes in the hopes of getting over this. He says he doesn't know, I asked him what porn he watches he said "vanilla". When I got upset thinking I am not good enough he just said its because he is just used to doing the job himself. But when we do try to have sex he refuses to be on top... I suspect he isn't attracted to me but I don't want it to be true. Please help!

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

In a rural program for farmers,

a female TV reporter seeking the main cause of Mad Cow disease, arranged for an interview with a farmer who might have some theories on the matter.

The interview went as follows:

The lady reporter: "I am here to collect information on the possible sources of Mad Cow Disease. Can you offer any reason for this disease?"

The farmer stared at the reporter and said: "Did you know that a bull mounts a cow only once a year?"

Reporter: (obviously embarrassed): "Well, sir, that's a new piece of information but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow disease?"

Farmer: "Miss, did you know that we milk a cow twice a day?"

Reporter: "Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point?"

Farmer: "I am getting to the point, Miss. Just imagine, if I was playing with your tits twice a day... and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't YOU get mad?"

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired