GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

When someone calls you, instantly says

, "Do me a favor?" --what do you quickly begin to feel/think?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do they do it, can you be around the opposite sex without getting horny.

I have a question for the men, women can answer if they wish, I like watching shows like Dating Naked and Naked and afraid, but how is it that a man can be around a naked woman all day and night and never gets an erection, this could never work for me.

- Asked by steady4rhyne, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Should media outlets have regulations?

I believe in freedom of speech/press but up until the coverage of the Ferguson incident I never really understood how media focuses more on getting viewers rather than reporting news. Local news did a great job of simply reporting facts and allowing any side to state their views. I never understood how 'dangerous' media can be and it made me wonder how many times I have judged something based upon inflammatory reports from media coverage.

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

When you did not want to carry money in your hand, what was something *fancy* you owned to carry

...your money in?
For me, I was the proud owner of a small necklace purse.(the purse you used your thumb and pointer finger to open)
Later, I also owned a wristband wrap with a zipper, as well as wrap around thingy, for my ankle with a zipper, that I could stash money in.
Finally, a headband thingy with a zipper, great for hiding me money when jogging.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Those who can relate --are you most likely to remember/observe the date you got married or divorced?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Anytime in your childhood, do you have a memory of seeing a woman taking money out of her bosom/bra?

This memory was restored, when a guy pal was telling me the other day, about how women are putting their cell phones in their bras, and he wondered if on down the road, this is going to cause increased breast cancer.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

A ruler in the bedroom.........

A King? A Queen?

No silly....a measuring tool.

I was forced to get one out this morning . :o
Ok..naughty ones. It was to measure the thickness of OUR MATTRESS!!!

This last set of sheets just will NOT stay on!! I forgot it is a 12" mattress. Duh.

LOL

How thick is YOUR mattress??!!

- Asked by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

18 year old girl with relationship issues? I can't see myself in a relationship any time soon...

I have had two relationships in the past, both last year. They were short-lived and could hardly be called 'relationships'. They were both casual arrangements and I never got any enjoyment out of that, in fact it made me quite unhappy and affected my day-to-day life. When I let myself get into that situation for a second time, I was so angry at myself and finally decided to call it quits and have a break from all that. Since then I have not been looking for anything, but I happened to meet this guy who I guess I clicked with. We have only known each other about a week, and went on our first date yesterday. It was a great date, we got on well, he was very sweet and I enjoyed myself. However, today he texted me (he texts me A LOT) and invited me to a family/friends gathering only 2 days from now. It freaked me out because I felt like that was way too soon, so I declined with some excuse and instead we are having our 2nd date in 3 days. Even this feels a little soon to me. I am the LEAST clingy person I know, so all of this communication is new to me, and makes me a little uncomfortable to be honest.
After our first date I also started worrying that I don't actually want to be in a relationship. I can't see myself being in one any time soon and so I don't want to lead this guy on because he seems really nice. I'm very content on my own and just the thought of being in a relationship with him (or anyone) makes me more stressed than happy or excited.
Should I try to work past this and see where it goes? (This is what I think I'm going to do, I'm going on another date with him to see how I feel). Or should I be listening to myself and stopping this before I get in too deep and end up unhappy? Do I have relationship/commitment issues? Or is it ok to just want to be on your own?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 18-21, Sydney
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is this man really married or lying?

I really really like a guy I ve known for 7 months.
He is very cute and relatable. He is single. as people say

He is a bit mad coz he is single but he claimed publicly on radio that he's married to keep away teenage girls from pestering him.

He claimed on air he's married for 2 years. When he was asked if he's single, he SKIPPED the question, saying can i skip this Q? and wasn't willing to answer. When pressed he said he's married for 2 years.

But nobody has ever seen his wife. No pics, nothing. Not even with him. He only takes his pics. He takes pics with his female friends but no wife.
He comes alone at parties. His 'wife' was absent on his birthday party. 'wife' never shows up to see him at work.

When pple asked him to show at least family pic, he said he will only talk about work & does not want to discuss his life. Finally all forgot about it.

He said girls annoyed him by calling at midnight & night time is for family but he lives alone and is always up at night busy doing things on his phone.

But I notice he is always up at midnight especially between 1-2 am.
Most of the time he will write some status on Facebook or upload his pictures.

He does not use his personal FB acc much but he has a page through which he mostly stays in touch. Its on that page he does all this updating.

Or he will retweet some tweets on twitter. He does login on Twitter in mornings or afternoon but a lot of times, he does this at midnight.

I have been noticing this since Feb when I first got in touch with him.

It does not look like he sleeps at night & stays busy looking at stuff on FB/twitter.

Sometimes he ll update his Facebook page status at 4am.

Also he does really weird things sometimes.

He is an unhappy soul. Has some problems in life. His mother died a few years back so he's pretty touchy on that fact.

So any idea what he type he is?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Were you a city kid...

Or a rural kid? I was rural Alberta, and I know how to give a cow a needle, drive a tractor, and can identify upcoming weather by the sky, never mind identifying scat haha. Where did you grow up, and what did it teach you?

- Asked by needingmore, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Calgary, Who Cares?