GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Do you shake or bump?

Fist, of course ....

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

List 5 things the Internet

has ruined?

Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

I liked this guy but to be with him means I have to sleep with him without dating.What do I do?

I made out with him once and the second time he took me to his place and I wasn't prepared so I said no to sex. I am a Virgin and I have had a bad experience with a fling! To make matters worse my past fling and this guy know each other! We are from a close knitted circle! But I really like him and can't get over him! And he didnt want to date but wanted to have sex . He asked for anal and oral both! I couldn't make up my mind and I kept him hanging and now when I met him he didn't even look at me! He said he is dating someone else! Why did he think I was just fling material. Please help me!
Ps : he is a wanderer and been with too many girls so I was really scared if I should have sex!

Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Care to share a jocular slang with us bored people?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 13 hours ago Back To Top

Do you think it probable that we do things in our dream world that we have *not* yet done during

...our waking hours?
Or is our dream state simply a recap of things that we have already done?

The Neighborhood 'Alarm-est' ---do you have one?

We do, before I can sit down and take my nerve pill, my neighbor is in my face yapping about something bad that happened down the street!
Putting FEAR in all the rest of us.

Sex & Intimacy / 18 hours ago Back To Top

My cat is a pussy.........

One little crack of thunder way off in the distance and she came off the screen porch where she was sleeping on a recliner and is now curled up behind my knees.

- Asked by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 20 hours ago Back To Top

Have you been around the block more times than the ice cream truck man?

I think for as long as I can remember I've had learning difficulties

but I don't know if it was an actual learning disability.

What do you think?

Whenever I try to learn something new I cannot understand anything about the subject unless I can go back through the book to gage the other topics in the table of contents and see how they all relate with one another to create the big picture.

I do that in order to piece together a picture of what is the structure of the subject (that is what I call it). I have to piece together the structure of a subject before I can begin to study it. In other words I need to see the big picture, structure, of something or else I can't understand the little parts of a subject and how they work within the subject as a whole. Therefore I can't understand anything I read (it's like the teacher from the snoopy cartoons "Wah wah wah wah" I can't understand it). Explaining it sounds complicated and nobody really understands how my brain works. It's as if my brain has to work harder to understand what normal people get in an instant.

I look for the structure of something before I can understand the function of something, those are the words I come up with to describe my problem. And it takes me twice as long to learn than others and people think I'm stupid cause it takes me a long time to understand something unless I can see the big and whole picture of the subject I am studying, beforehand. Then I can make connections between different subjects and how they interrelate, correlate and connect with one another (sometimes in my head to form new dynamics and concepts because I can see things from different, varied, and new perspectives like I'm looking down from the very top and can see the whole and how each little part works within it, structure & function of a subject).

Without being able to see the whole picture before I study is like feeling blind because I cannot understand anything I see, read or hear. I have no mental compass and everything in my head is jibberish because it cannot be categorized in the big picture and what it's function is within the whole if I cannot find or understand what the big picture is in the first place, before I study. So where people usually take two steps forward I have to run a marathon just to be able to learn what everyone else does.

Anyone else have this problem?

Is this a learning disability and if so what kind?

I'm going to buy my son a professional camera when he turns 12

I don't want a camera, I was a xbox 12992

*smack*

with this camera, you will get many many girls.

But what if I only want one?

*smack*

Treat all women great, make them feel beautiful, you can have many.

But I want to be rich and then I can get any girl.

*smack*

That's not how it works.

But how will a camera get me girls?

*smack*

You take pictures of them and tell them they are the most beautiful creature ever. To each and every single one of them.

----------------------- ----------------------

Will my son love me?

- Asked by rubarobbie, A Couch Potato, Male, 36-45