GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Would you want your spouse to be a stay-at-home parent?

If you could afford to live on a single income, would you be willing to let your spouse be a stay-at-home parent?

I ask because my husband would rather have two incomes and blow through money than one income and tighten our belts a little. I don't have kids yet, but the idea of being pregnant and breastfeeding/having to pump while having a job seems stressful. Perhaps I'm inflating how hard the pregnancy/mom thing is (I hope)?

Sex & Intimacy / 17 hours ago Back To Top

How do u deal with being a virgin at 35

I'm not a virgin by choice. I'm a beautiful female used to model and every man that meets me seems to be turned on by me. It's ironic I'm a virgin. I am very sexual but only seem to meet men who are psychos want to use me or who want a one night stand. I can't find a boyfriend anywhere. I'm always single and every guy wants me but hates me is jealous of me. I want to have sex but I have to have it with a boyfriend something I can't get. Guys don't ask me out and dates I go on are with jerks who are mean to me or don't appreciate me or don't want anything. Not sure what to do at this point. I'm funny nice normal. Everyone says ur so hot u can get any guy u want. Wrong. I can get no guy at all. My current boss is screwing with me hitting on me and he's married and sleeping with half the Pekole in the office but playing head games with me. Men seem to hate me because I'm pretty and just want to mind screw me. I'm nice and sweet and laid back. I feel like I'll always be the lonely single beautiful girl who all the men want but tortrue for fun. That's basically what it is. My dream in life is to have a sex life. Crazy but true. I can't seem to get a bf a sex life nothing. Ironically despite being so beautiful I can get nothing. It's like a paradoxical joke

I feel inferior to others for being a virgin and never having had a true boyfriend while everyone else has relationships lives. It doesn't seem fair. Why can't I get it?! Strangely I have all the goods- beauty brains talent kind nice. It's weird that no man on earth will date me and everyone treats me like an object to abuse. It's frustrating. I also give off feminine and sexual vibes but I get rejected and abused. I dress average and conservative. People treat me like an alien and just outcast me and freak out. I've had people freaked out by my beauty. I can never say oh I'm so hot everyone wants me. Heck no. It's I'm hot and pretty and men don't want me just want to abuse me. Now my. Boss is after me- no not for sex as usual! Men don't even want me for sex that wud be a compliment! Men literally want to hurt and destroy and control me that's it. I'm a sexually deprived virgin who men control abuse and refuse to have sex with. No joke and not exaggerating. Ther is nothing I can do to change this except be the man and the aggressive one and I'm not ready to be a man. It's disgusting and not fair.

Sex & Intimacy / 19 hours ago Back To Top

So, what are you grateful to your parents for?

I am grateful for my parents for paying for my college education. They wouldn't pay for a fancy ivy league or anything, but I went to LSU, got a good base education. And didn't have to live with them ever again for which I was doubly grateful.

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

Has anyone seen.............

Lana Del Ray's short film "Tropico"? If you want something unique to watch, check it out on Youtube. It is a commentary on religion and love and includes 3 pretty amazing original songs and a Walt Whitman poem turned song. Please be warned it is not safe for work or kids. She is also very easy on the eyes. Enjoy!

- Asked by myndseye711, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Vladivostok, Technical

thanksgiving........

The time to bask in the warmth of the love of our families and engage in Turkey torpor.

But here's the "meat" of the question: who here is getting lucky on Thanksgiving? How do you fit it in around all the guests, cooking and family?

Sex & Intimacy / 21 hours ago Back To Top

LOL....talk about Freudian slips. Women can't PRICK a good husband because many men are pricks.

And yes marriage is damned hard when you get married to a prick. LOL

- POP'd by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Why cant girls prick a good husband ?

Do girls of today think that they will find a good husband by spreading their legs wide open to the first man that comes around ? Dont they know that marriage is hard work and not some Hollywood dream fantasy ?

Update: November 26, 2014.
I wanted to give you all stars, but there arent enough of them. I work with women and notice that most of them that are young are really naive and think that sex is everything in marriage. Yes sex is very important in marriage and we cant do without it, but since passion and romance in marriage wear off by about 4th year, then other things are coming into play.

Update: November 25, 2014.
LOL, "prick" could be a typo or a Freudian slip, dont know, but it's there and it should say "pick" obviously. Glad it turned out funny.

Update: November 25, 2014.

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 22 hours ago Back To Top

Why cant girls prick a good husband ?

Update: November 26, 2014.

Update: November 25, 2014.

Update: November 25, 2014.

From the 1927 Grand Council of American Indians

"The white people, who are trying to make us over into their image, they want us to be what they call "assimilated," bringing the Indians into the mainstream and destroying our own way of life and our own cultural patterns. They believe we should be contented like those whose concept of happiness is materialistic and greedy, which is very different from our way.
We want freedom from the white man rather than to be intergrated. We don't want any part of the establishment, we want to be free to raise our children in our religion, in our ways, to be able to hunt and fish and live in peace. We don't want power, we don't want to be congressmen, or bankers....we want to be ourselves. We want to have our heritage, because we are the owners of this land and because we belong here.

The white man says, there is freedom and justice for all. We have had "freedom and justice," and that is why we have been almost exterminated. We shall not forget this."

- POP'd by Female, Who Cares?

With Thanksgiving upon us...

I wish you all a safe and blessed day. I also thought I would share this with you. It's President George Washington's Thanksgiving Proclamation. Enjoy!
George Washington's 1789
Thanksgiving Proclamation

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me to "recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:"

Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favorable interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed; for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enable to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and, in general, for all the great and various favors which He has been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech Him to pardon our national and other transgressions; to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shown kindness to us), and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand, at the city of New York, the 3d day of October, A.D. 1789.

G. Washington

- Asked by mistyjean, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 23 hours ago Back To Top

Why is having a job we like so important, why do our jobs define us at times?

Do you ever ask yourself this? Does your job define you? I think to some extent it does. If you are in the right job or career it does say a lot about that person, i.e. that they chose it, of course sometimes people fall into their jobs, but, when one is not working it is rather easy to see and analyze and observe. I guess that defines me too.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

If you were a parent with two fantastic children and you were making out your will...

You loved both of your great kids. However, your one child was single, but the other child had a wonderful family with a great marriage and wonderful children (would be your grandchildren) that you loved to the moon and back! Say you had significant wealth. Would you leave your money to your two children, 50%/50% while the one 50% would be to your one child with no family, and the other 50% would be for the other child with a family. Remember, your kids are both great kids and you love them both the same.

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45