GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

how would you guys react to...

A friend who just suddenly disappears? She (and you) were both consistently in touch. you go way back to high school... lost touch.. got back in touch. when we first got back in touch she was extremely flaky. It bothered me, but I didn't say anything. instead, i got so pissed after getting bailed on without a word and disappeared on continuously, that i deleted her off Facebook after having to see her pics with other friends.

years later, we both ended up in the same city. Same crap started over again. But at the time she was the only person I knew there. She would cancel last minute, or try to pawn her dorky annoying friends on me while ditching us, or get me to be the 3rd wheel with some guy who was just trying to get down her pants (probably bc her other gfs were busy).

We stopped talking then got back in touch. Most of my other friendships are a lot more consistent than this. For a while she was consistently in touch, as was I. we were making plans, getting together, working out together, going to the odd event on a saturday night together in the summer. We were sharing personal things about our relationships to each other while on coffee/shopping dates. I went to her birthday party. etc etc.

Then the holidays happened, and things were crazy. She got back with 1 of her exes, i took a job in a nearby city. I was 20 mins late meeting her at the gym, but I got stuck in traffic and was giving her heads ups the whole way, and she'd wanted to get there early to visit another friend there. Then we made plans the following week, which i was excited for, but I was sick, overwhelmed, and coldnt go. She seemed pissed via text, even tho she had tons of ppl to go with. I tried to get in touch w her over xmas... she finally got back in touch, inviting me that very day to go to the gym with her and her brother in a few hrs. I explained to her that I had existing lunch plans, but that I'd try. She let me know when they were there, i think she thought I'd be going to meet her for sure. I thanked her but told her that lunch was running a bit late and that i wouldn't be able to make it. I never heard back from her. Lol. umm I'd explained to her that i had lunch plans annnd the invite was last minute.

I then text her "happy new year!" on new years day. She responds hrs later with some lame gif that sort of says "happy new year". I asked her how she celebrated as i saw that she partied in the same city as me. She gave me short, curt answers and said she was sick. I told her that we'd be in the same city on the weekend, wished her well, told her I hope she feels better, sent her positive vibes, and said we should do something if she's better or up for it on the weekend.

Zero response and nothing since then.

How do I express to her that her flakiness pisses me off without sounding demanding or crazy? Or do I just ignore her and focus on other, reliable friends ?

Update: January 24, 2015.
Thanks for your responses. Weird, bc she used to send me sweet texts wishing me and my family well; she confided in me when her dad got sick and went to the hospital for surgery; invited me out with her bf, his friends and some of her hometown friends over the holidays to take her mind off her sick dad... Would always be like "love you!!! Xoxoxoxox" So I'm sure you can see why it's a bit weird that after fhat, she's just disappeared and not responded to my texts. Right?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why shouldn't you eat at chick-fil-a?

Why shouldn't you eat at chick-fil-a? Yesterday I had an interview at the chick-fil-a in the Huntington mall West Virginia area and they were nothing but rude to me. They downgraded me as a human being and made me feel worthless. I got made fun of for my education and appearance. The owner of that franchise personally singled me out and made me feel victimized. He asked me if I finished high school, I replied no I did not and he laughed and ask me why I said high school was a tough time for me and I got bullied a lot in high school. He laughed again and asked me if I planned to get my GED and I said yes I was working on that at the moment. He laughed again and said why? I said because its important to me and he laughed again. He treated me like I was less of a person than him because I didn't finish high school. (Mind you everything he said was in this smart remark like I was just called in there for a joke or some kind of sick amusement.) I regret not graduating high school everyday and I don't think I need to be made fun of for that. High school really was a tough time for me I got bullied extremely bad to the point in gym class where everything we played kick ball a girl would always kick or throw the kick ball at my head. I had no friends at all everyone just made fun of me because I was different. So eventually in High school it did get to the point where I could just not take it anymore, there were also things going on at home like my parents divorcing and such so I just had enough and I could not take it anymore no one would do anything about the bullying so I dropped out of high school. The owner of that franchise also made fun of my tattoos. He asked me if I tried working anywhere else and I told him of another restaurant I got an interview at and he said oh really why don't you think they didn't hire you there? And I said probably because I had visible tattoos (the job I applied for was a waitress) and he said oh do ya think? And laughed again. Be also made some other little comments about them. He made fun of a tattoo I have of my grandpa who passed away. That was incredibly rude and not called for. It was like he was in a mission to personally made me feel worthless. I made it threw the interview she almost to the car before I broke out in tears. I could not believe someone could be that cruel to someone and treat them as they were worthless. I have NEVER been to another job interview where I was treated this way.

- Asked by life94, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What turns you on without fail?

What turns you off without fail?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

is he interested in me? please give a decent answer I need to know this ASAP!

ive liked this guy for 2 years but nothing really happened as we never spoken eventhough im talkative he seemed quite shy but he would always stare at me back or his friend used to look if im looking but anyways yesterday me and my mate were talking about him whilst he was upstairs which we did not know until I want outstide, sat down and looked above I was shocked, he must have heard our conversation but anyways him and his mate stood there for 1 hour really looking at us so much eachtime we looked. today his friend gave me very big stares and I thought uts maybe because he must have heard my conversation so his friend was just analysing me, but today for the first time the guy I liked came real close to me, stood literally next to me over the balcony and was smiling at my direction... first time in 2 years hes very shy and always runs off if I come close or he backs off but today he came real close and his behaviour was very different and very confident. what does this mean? is it perhaps he heard my conversation about him that made him change so much? please help

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

does not having sex for lengthy periods mess up your libido? or ability to get it up?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do girls say the want a nice guy, when the get one the leave you?

This my short story:
I knew this girl for about 5 years, taking to each other for months finally met her.. And she became my gf. She told me al she was hoping and lopking for is a good guy, who shows respect to his gf, is nice, sweet, romantic and that she doesn't love jerks and hate those douchebags.. So it was my luck i am all that nice and good and full of respect. We had sex twice... Kissing, cudddling all good sweet things. Last 2 weeks i noticed something really strange going on.. She became depressed becausecshe is to busy with her university, job and says that she cant be sweet anymore, laugh, she answers my whatsapp messages almost never.. When she does because she doesnt want to ignore me, when she talks she is really short in words.. I tell a story she is like "haha thats funny" she stopped calling me.. And finally stopped talking she removed her pic on whatsapp.. She is telling me because she i deprssed she cant talk nice to anyone.. So she cNt show me currently to much love... But she is the last 3 weeks every single day on whatsapp.. Online and when i ask its every single time i am talking to my college students about a project or talking to a gf. When i ask her if you are not into me tell me dont lie... And dont tell me bullshit stories becAuse i am not stupid. So now she stopped talking its like she doesnt care.

This everything for no good reason at all... I am really confused and angry... and very childish lying to get over somebody so that se moves on.

Why is this? And yes my gut feeling says she is cheatibg and meeting someone else.. Offcourse she will not tell the truth....

What do you guys thinks? I would really appreciate your comments.

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is my boyfriend a pontential pedophile?

Ok so am this dating guy, i think he is really in love with me but I have some fears as I noticed he adds girls on Facebook who are from 22 years of age to as little as 15 years, I don't know if he knows them personally so maybe am over reacting but am not so sure as this girls dress really sexy. He is 31 years old.Also we've talked about having a daughter and we are having sex and he talks about making me preganant I notice it gets him really excited, so am a bit worried, what if he has the Pontial of pedophiles and molest our child or does it somebody else. Maybe am paranoid right now but I do need help as I think he is going to propose soon and am might turn him down cos am scared, help please.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

We own a house together under her name. I'm unhappy with everything, & my heart and head both hurt..

I am 29 and she is 33. We bought a house together last year after living together for 2 of the 2 & 1/2 years that we had been together. She was really pining for us to buy one, and I was able to help make it happen for her because of some connections I have. I am in school and work full time @ 50hrs+, so I have a very busy schedule. She works full time @40hrs per week. She's got a head on her shoulders but doesn't make a lot of money, and after buying the house she had some unexpected expenses come up.

Since my schedule is so busy and I make a good amount more money than her, I offered an agreement where I would pay extra on the mortgage (I pay 680 she pays 440) if she would do things like laundry, cook dinner (which she likes doing anyways) dishes and general cleaning. We have been doing this for several months now. I still help out when I can and do things like lawn mowing, shoveling, etc. I also generally pay when we go out to eat, and offer to put more money towards random household needs.

All of this would be fine if it weren't for the fact that I don't like the relationship that we are in anymore. I have realized how incredibly different we are. She has controlling tendencies, and when I call her out on them she denies them. She's a better arguer than I am also, so she is generally able to put a solid guilt trip on me for whatever she wants to at the time. She's also very negative, and complains about things ALL OF THE TIME. I can't handle the negative energy that she brings to the table all of the time! She points out my flaws, and makes fun of the things I do more than she actually seems to try and make me feel good and provide support. Her partnership skills have been lacking more and more throughout the last year and a half. I don't really have friends to turn to for support anymore, though I used to have many. I've tried to be a good partner and focus much of my free time towards her, since I don't have very much free time in my schedule.

We also rarely ever have sex anymore. I used to want it 2-3 times a week, and was lucky to get it once or twice every two weeks. Now I don't even want to. She doesn't put effort into pleasing me, or anything. Before we got together she hadn't had an orgasm in a long time because of trust lost in a previous relationship, and I make sure to give her one every time. That's exactly how it should be, so I am happy to get her off, but I take the time to try and make her feel good and I just don't feel like I get it back.

I also smoke weed occasionally. I'm not a big pothead or anything, but she doesn't allow it. She's found it before and flipped shit when she did. She's okay with drinking, but I don't really like drinking. I don't care if she does, but we have fought so many times when drinking (she gets mean... I just get silly) and I grew up around alcoholics so I just don't like it. Maybe a couple beers or a glass of wine every once in a while, that's about it for me. I quit smoking for a while but when I've got a lot going on in my life and don't feel like I can turn to her, sometimes I want to smoke. Think what you want about it, I don't care. I pay my bills, work hard, and am advancing in my life and my career. She considers me smoking without her knowledge lying to her, which I get. I've hid it because she doesn't like it. She said she will leave me if I smoke, but then put the guilt trip on me that she doesn't know how she'll afford the house and her expenses without me. I don't want to leave her in huge debt, and in a hole. Since the house is in her name, I could just bail, but that's not my style.

I just want to enjoy my life again. I just want to have fun with the girl that I'm with, and cuddle up on the couch together. I want the kisses that I give and receive to actually have passion again. I want someone to laugh with, someone who wants to experience new things and find new experiences in life. I'm just frustrated, and I'm starting to want out.

Sorry for the rant, I know the whole thing is fairly sporadic.

- Asked by whitemilk, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Men, what are your thoughts on. ..

Your partner squirting when they orgasm? It happened to me today for the first time, and I'm mortified. Even worse, it happened while my partner was performing oral sex on me. He has assured me repeatedly that he thinks it is great, but I can't help but be embarrassed and worry that deep down he actually thinks it's disgusting.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

My best friend's brother touched me when I was sleeping

My best friend's brother (I'll call him R) is one of my pretty good guy friends. We hang together (all three of us) a lot and we've been friends since we were really young and we know a lot about each other.

I was at a sleepover outside just the three of us and we were hanging out before going to sleep talking and such. Even though we're practically family, R and I, though never specifically stated, will often subtly flirt.
It was a hot night and also feeling a little flirty, I took off my other shirt so I was left in my low-set tank top that showed off my boobs a little. I honestly did it because I was hot, but I won't deny I did show off a little.
Anyway, we got underneath the blankets (all of us under a few big blankets) and R and I were sort of spooning, just every so often we would move and adjust so we ended up in that position, it wasn't exactly on purpose, but I guess I didn't try to stop him.
--
I fell asleep with him against my back and his arm on my shoulder. I woke up a while later and his hand was down at my boob and he was moving his finger in circular motions. It took me a minute to realize what he was doing and I didn't know what to do so I pretended to be asleep still. He ended up moving his hand slowly up till he was feeling my cleavage and then he ran his hand down my stomach and back to circles around where my nipple would be. I got freaked out and rolled over so he couldn't touch me, still pretending to sleep. I heard his breathing--just if anybody had doubts (which I've wished this was the case,) he wasn't asleep. When I rolled over he pulled himself closer and kept his arm on my shoulder like he was still cuddling.
--
I've trusted him a long time, not like with my life, but it's always sort of been like we'll flirt but nothing further and he's like the guy who would be like my brother if any stranger even looked at me funny. I feel violated and disgusting like I did something gross. I don't want to be near him, especially as he acts so much like nothing happened.
Was it my fault for dressing like that and not stopping him when he was trying to cuddle? I honestly didn't think he would ever do something like that.