GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What's the funniest thing that you've ever said or heard during sex?

Personally, I heard my "funniest thing" last week after hooking up with a close friend, while relaxing in bed (post-coitus) when he tried pulling me toward him for what I thought was a deeper "snuggle" and I was super awkwardly tying to accommodate- not realizing that he was trying to start "round 2"

He finally gets frustrated and goes "Get OVER here, you f*****g weirdo." And yanks me over to him to start kissing me. Hahaha every time I think about it, I start grinning from ear to ear.

I really am the most physically and socially awkward person I know, and it makes me laugh every time I think that he begrudgingly finds my awkwardness endearing, but also knows me well enough to feel comfortable matter-of-factly calling me out on it.

- Asked by A Player, Female, 22-25, Seattle, Teaching
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Booty call or sincere????

Im trying to understand this guy...which is my coworker.....He is always funny and makes me laugh all the time...he takes care of certain stuff at work just to impress me....he really tries to impress me...On saturday he worked extra hard to do stuff for me, to surprise me! ANd i love that :) I texted him after work and told him i appreciate all the help and that he is very sweet. He said that we should hang out sometime...and i responded...that i would love that! He called me 2 hours later....tipsy...asking me to hang out with him...but of course i declined because he was drunk...he was so pushy...and he said he was meeting another girl but wanted to meet with me too? (meaning date i guess?) Anyway..i was just so shocked! i didn't see that coming from himn at all! he always acts friendly and i feel a complete physical and sexual attraction with him...but i didn't imagine he would tell me that....anyway...he kept calling and sending me messages..and even send me a pic of his hot bod "lets play". So, how do i interpret it?? FIrst he sincerely tells me to hang out with him sometime at the mini golf (lol i know)..but then he calls me drunk and even sends me a half naked picture???
Today he apologized by text..i asked him to meet with me so we can talk about it? but he said that everything is ok with him...it pissed me off..specially because i want to be able to say things too! Does he like me? or what???

- Asked by mariaantonieta, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I just had sex for the first time with my boyfriend.

I'm freaking out and have no one to talk to. I've always been a goodie goodie and always said I would wait until I was married to loose my virginity. But now I have and I'm wondering if it was the right decision. My boyfriend and I have been together for a long time, and we've talked about marriage, but he is a little apprehensive to get married again because he lost his first wife unexpectedly to a medical complication. I know just because we had sex once doesn't mean that I ever have to say yes again, but I feel like he's going to expect it now and I don't know how to tell him all of this. I've never kept anything like this from him, and normally I don't have any issues telling him what I'm thinking. I don't know if it's just because now that I've lost my virginity to him that I'm afraid he'll decide to up and leave or what the deal is. Have any of you ever dealt with this feeling? How did you deal with it? Help!

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Medical / Dental
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Guy I'm sleeping with threatened me if I sleep with someone else.

I'm fooling around with this guy. Technically we didn't really discuss what our relationship is.

He claims he's not sleeping with anyone else and he's actually threatened me if I sleep with anyone else. In the beginning he would say things like "you're not going any where" I just thought he was joking around. As in he truly enjoyed the sex we had.

He made this gun-like gesture towards my head when he mentioned if I was going to see another dude the other day. I told him not to do that and that it made me uncomfortable and he told me that it should... That he'd "kill me" if I sleep with/get involved with someone else.

Then later on that same day he made that gesture towards me again. Saying he'd kill me if I sleep with anyone else. I just looked at him and he just looked back and said "oh you scared now. You know I'm crazy. "

The most scary part for me is that he's extremely charming I mean he's so well mannered and we'll spoken. He just doesn't seem like the type that would be... well crazy.

He's spoken to me about past women he's had flings with... women that were in a similar relationship like the one he and I have.

The thing is I'm not entirely sure what he does career wise. He told me he runs a barbershop business and that he also has an insurance company he just recently started up.

He owns two different phones. And whenever I see him he's well dressed. I'm just scared ye might be some kind of criminal.

I'm not sure how to get out of this situation...

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I think I am in love with my brother's best friend.

Please bare with me here :)

I've known him since I was a child. He has been around the family for years (he is 10 years older than I am). Ever since I...well.. knew what boys are, I've had a huge crush on him (going on 15 years now). There has been a lot of chemistry between us, for years. But we lived our lives, I met a man and had a babyboy, he met a woman and had a boy as well. 3 years ago we both separated and on and off again chatted about the divorce and how things are going. Then we met in parties and 90% of the time we ended up making out in some drunken scenario but never talked about it and always remained good friends.

Few months back he took on an assignment for me regarding work and we worked together very close for a few weeks. It's like something happened there because our friendship grew a lot closer and we started going on playdates with the kids, swimming, dinner and so forth. And everytime we go out with our friends, something happens, he can't keep his hands off me, secretly ruins every guy's attempt to hit on me and eveeery single time he kisses me very innocently on the mouth. I have tried to initate something more but he hesitates.

Last weekend I confronted him when I asked him (not sober) if he wanted to come to my place. He told me that he wanted, that he felt so close to me that it was almost uncomfortable and that there was amazing chemistry....but couldn't act on it. That he couldn't do it to my brother that he would get so much guilt and that he had to choose, between me and my brother's friendship. That if he turned things around he would feel betrayed and as a friend he just cannot act on it. So I told him, ok if thats your decision I would like us to stop all the flirting, late night drunken kisses and keep distance. He hesitated and somehow changed the subject, told me that I could talk to him whenever, and of course gave me a kiss on the mouth goodbye.

Today he met me for lunch, and the same discussion started but over our friendship. That he wouldn't tell my brother he was meeting me for lunch, and that he was convinced that my brother wouldn't like our friendship... but than after work we met with the boys and went swimming and out for dinner..

To be noted, every single person notices our chemistry, how he behaves like a five year old teasing me and we laughing like teenagers. We have gotten the question more than once, why we aren't dating.

My mind is kind of torn right now. Does he just look at me as a friend and wants to keep it that way? Is he still thinking if we could be something more? Or is he just keeping me luke warm and will never do anything about it ?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Managerial
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

nude self portrait class

A few weeks back, there was a huge news story about a class where an option for the art course was taking the final nude. I still do not understand the uproar, because in art, you need to be able to see the beauty in all things and draw all types of things.

Was this just a case of a parent going overboard? Would you take it as a college student? Would you be ok with it?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

In general, what type of dreams do you have? Pleasant? Nightmares? Erotic (Ohh la la!)? Or __?

My dreams seem to reflect what is going on in my life at the time. Ya know, like a couple of weeks ago, I was super stressed out - so my dreams were disturbing. One night I had a dozy of a nightmare! (Of course I can't remember what it was about now - lol - but I was shaking like a leaf when I made myself wake up!)

And you?

- Asked by familygal, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

My mother in law does not like me. Even though my husband divorced his first wife 4 years ago..

His mom is very religious, she says he is still married under God to his first wife and that I am the other woman even though I met him 2 years after he was divorced. She doesn't treat our daughter the same as she treats his daughter(from first marriage). She didn't have any girls so she wants to be with his daughter all the time, he only gets her 2-3 times a month but his mom wants to spend the whole time with her trying to be her mom. He doesn't like that because he can't spend that little time with his daughter.After i had our daughter we lived with her for 3 months, she started being very rude 3 weeks after I giving birth. She treats his daughter like a princess(she is 6 and his mom still wipes her butt) she gets her toys and clothes but doesn't buy our daughter anything. She stopped talking to us over something small and when we moved out she told him I was just there to ruin their family. He doesn't want her seeing his daughter till she apologizes but she has pride and won't do it till he talks to her, he won't do it because he is tired of always apologizing to her first even when he didnt do anything wrong. She still sees his daughter behind his back because she calls his ex wife and she takes her to see her. What should we do? Apologize first or keep doing our own thing?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Men. If you were to entertain talk of marriage

with a good female friend who you have been friends with for years. Would this mean you would be open to it or have considered what it would be like to be married to her?

I reverse the situation and know I would never talk about marriage with a guy I didn't see a future with. But looking for a guys perspective on this.

Thank you.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Uninvited to family event.

Hello A/0 Team. It's been a while: I hope you're all doing well. I'd love your advice on how to deal with this sticky situation:

My partner and I have been living together for over 4 years. I have an excellent relationship with his entire family, two parents and brothers.
We aren't technically married, but live as common-law partners, and this isn't an issue for either of us.

Over the years, one of his brothers has been my most vocal "champion", often making it a point to mention me as his "future sister-on-law", helping me (at one point) with job leads, and generally doting on me, all which has made me feel very welcome, and much loved. I've been very involved with the family, helping and participating in all the ways a family member does: babysitting, standing by hospital bed sides, helping with moves, sharing tears and laughter.

Two weeks ago, I was told by my partner that we were invited to a special dinner in honor of his brother, who just ran for a prominent position in the city. His brother holds a public, prestigious role in our city, and travels in certain circles. He just ran for a key power position, and during this time, I sent him supportive emails, and championed him in small ways. The dinner in his honor is being hosted by one of his moneyed social contacts, at a tony restaurant. Naturally, I cancelled a business lunch I had planned and rearranged my schedule in order to be able to attend this important event. Yesterday, I spent the afternoon getting ready, because, of course, I want to look fabulous for the evening. And then, when I get home, by partner tells me that his brother just informed him that the invitation was for him only, and that the evening was for "family members only" and that he "should have known it was for family only." He claimed that he "doesn't want to take advantage of" his wealthy patrons generosity by having me attend the dinner. I was stunned. And frankly, hurt. Does being partnered to his brother not qualify me as family enough to attend a "family only" dinner? Is my attendance not worth the price of my plate? This isn't an intimate affair: the dinner will have over 50 guests in attendance. His parents, and both brothers, and respective wife, will be there.

I don't understand how, after paying me all this lip service and lauding me all these years, his brother would pull the "not officially family" card.

Your thoughts? Am I being oversensitive or have I just been hit with a brown goop of classless behaviour?

Thanks A/O for letting me vent. I really appreciate it.

Rougemarie.

- Asked by rougemarie, A Thinker, Female, 36-45