GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 21 hours ago Back To Top

I have a feeling this story

is going to inspire the entry of a new phrase in the popular lexicon; 'Florida Roulette'.

A Largo, Florida man was hospitalized overnight after being shot just before midnight in what authorities said was a game between two men pointing loaded guns at each other.

Apparently there is not much to do in Largo after ten o'clock.

According to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, 23-year-old Tony Roe was rushed to the hospital after being shot in the chest.

Deputies responded to the home after Roe and 19-year-old Dylan Harvey engaged in a game in which they were playing with a loaded revolver by rolling the chamber then taking turns pointing the gun at each other.

At one point when Harvey had the gun, it fired, striking Roe.

The sheriff's office is calling the shooting accidental - for now. An investigation is ongoing.

Roe is expected to survive his injuries.

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 22 hours ago Back To Top

Women: After really rough sex with a man, do you ever get completely turned off? (not dating)

We aren't dating, not in a relationship. Just casual sex this one time. I do not do this very often, hardly ever.

So rough that you are left with no more urges to ever have sex with that person again? We've always been attracted sexually. Finally we slept together. But it was so rough, I've realized, my needs have been met & forever with this guy. Meaning, one time was enough and plenty and I don't ever want it again with him...

Reason being, for reasons better left unsaid, we can never have a relationship. Therefore, in his mind (and mine I guess) this was sex for the sake of sex. It lacked any emotional attachment. So much so, that all it was was intense and rough. But to me, something was missing. Even if it was just sex for sex. So, I think I've learned a valuable lesson, maybe this is the last time that I ever contemplate having sex for the sake of sex. For now on, I think it's gotta be with emotional attachment.

I don't regret it one bit. Now i realize what was missing...and hopefully one day I'll be in a relationship with a good man. One who is mine...someone who is compatible with me. Someone right for me. If not, sex may just not be so important. Desires can be met in other ways.
Can anyone relate?

- Asked by hoppyish, An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Law Enforcement
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Would it be wrong?

To have a same sex encounter with someone just so you could see if this life might be for you? No attraction to the person just sex.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do I deal with my uncontrollable sexual urges

without acting them out?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Question for women, but men can jump in on this too.

Do you feel, with today's standards on gender bending. That it is more acceptable for a woman to have sexual relations with both men and women, whereas a man is held to a different standard? Women, how would you feel if your guy wanted a threesome, but wanted another male in the sex party and he was partaking in the sexual acts with the other male? Does this act, make him any less of a man now?

Just for the record, I was using the three-some as just an example. But you all got the idea.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Ansswerology I love you but for pete's sake could you all at least admit to being human?

Everyone adapts! It's human nature to want to fit in and be accepted and to adapt to social norms in order to do so, even if what is normal is being abstract...it's still adapting to fit in and the people on this site are no exception and if you all are, perhaps we should have NASA come analyze this sub group of species that refuse adaptation and defy science.

- POP'd by Female, 29-35

If people thought you were weird,

would you change?

- Asked by angelnicole81, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I love food...deal with it.

Planning a holiday party. I love to entertain and have friends and family over often. I use white flour, white sugar, full fat dairy and animal fat (as in real butter, lard, bacon grease etc..) when required for cooking. I do not replace with stevia, gluten free flour, almond milk etc. I have nothing against those thigs, but that's not how I cook. I'm french and italian..I donit right or I don't donit at all. I do serve veggies, all the food I s made from scratch. I usually have a vegetarian casserole just in case.

Lately, a few of my friends who are "hipster" types have decided to eliminate dairy, gluten, sugar and animal fat from their diets..and have asked if I will be providing dishes free of these things for them to have. I sent them an email of the menu, including many items that were free of those things, and invited them to bring a dish to the party if they felt there wasn't enough selection for them on the menu. Now one friend has refused to come, and another accused me of being an insensitive person since she's "sensitive" to so many food items. Wtf??? It's my party, I presented you with options, an was very polite about it. I cook traditional, that's way my food is. It wold never occur to me to give a laundry list of thigs I can't eat to the host of a party I'm attending, then expect them to alter their entire menu to accomodate. Wtf is up with people???

- Asked by joygernaut, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Vancouver
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

The Interview Movie...reversed

We in America are proud of our freedom and we have a strong military and committed federal workforce and federal contractors to defend against North Korea or any piss-ant dictator. President Obama says that Sony should have talked to him before deciding to not release "The Interview."

So, what would happen if Sony (or anyone else) made a movie about a film crew from a hostile country that was asked by their own country's spy agency to assassinate the USA President? Would there be the same acceptance? Would the USA President be okay with this? Would you watch a movie about someone trying to kill the President of the USA?

Freedom of speech is okay as long as it does not promote a riot or violence, right? You can't shout "fire" in a crowded theater. But is this type of movie okay as long as it isn't about the USA President?

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Have you ever been blown away by family dealing with a will or Trust?

Have you ever been blown away by family dealing with a will or Trust? I'm so hurt right now. Like to feel I'm not alone. Please share if you wish, anon is okay.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do the majority of men get married and then cheat?

I find that many men marry for security and to have a family, someone to go home to but then they want to sleep with other women on the side? Why? Is this the nature of men?

- POP'd by Female, 36-45

Is it really too much to ask?

I just want someone to want to hang out with for holidays and events and come home to, that thinks I'm the best person in the world, and only wants to have sex with me.

I'm joking, sorta. But I'll admit I have felt that way before. Dating is not perfect and marriage isn't either. And through it I have really recognized a lot of my own imperfections. One, thinking the above mentioned was possible without even realizing how ridiculous it sounded. Two, it's okay and normal for guys to always be sexually attracted to other women. What matters is that he chooses you to spend his life with and does for the most part., he may not be attracted to you sexually and still choose you, but remember that doesn't diminish how much he values you only makes you that much more valuable that he would choose you even though there is no sexual attraction. And three, there isn't a "one" or "soul mate" you can make the best of what is in your life right now.

It honestly feels like my inner child is dying, saying "say it aint so, I still want a prince, I still want it to be great and for him to be attracted to only me"

What have you learned from dating and/or marriage?