GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How to re-assert men's nature leadrship

in US family/marriag/society in face of trending/dysfunction

Studying family and what has happened in the USA in the past 50 years, today marriages fail at an alarming rate damaging all involved. Its creating today's dysfunction and almost a blatant resentment towards men, especially older white men who are loosing their leadership roles and therefore their following/order.

Overlap that to women and the inverse has happened, the sexual revolution and the 'rise' of the woman in leadership. Watch, listen, read anything mainstream and women are trending etc. Women account for an overwhelming 'filing' for divorce; promiscuity has risen to unprecedented stats. On social media its common for girls to be a 'slut' as acceptable if not 'preferred' as guys 'like' it, typical to society being dysfunctional etc.

Some attribute BPA's from the plastics and the synthetic estrogen effects on men, some to women's lib effects, others say our Gov etc. etc.

Personal problems plague many US children, our future, they are failing, rejecting, rebelling, turning to alternatives and reeling from parental and their own marriage failures, societal pressures, and, its all creating dysfunction and a mental healthcare crisis. The USA seems in a down trend on many levels all while the glam says 'its better', 'this is great' and 'look at me me me'.

Being a man, white and getting older, I recognize the problems but get attacked for even voicing my opinion let alone re-assert a natural functional performance necessary. So I write, ask questions as I am reminded of Lev 19:29.

I lay the burden on men. Women and children blame men, the burden is always on the man, always has been and always will be. But with men's burdens should be be the benefits, those of natural leadership and respect of a traditional patriarchal society which includes children, women and men functioning together. The USA has exchanged upmost respect for men, the benefits of the burdens, for children and women thinking they are entitled while creating dysfunction.

Yet in todays US society women generally get the attention, mercy, trending and whatever else while effects have been devastating to marriages, patriarchal families, children, mental healthcare and society, let alone the effect on men. Women/plastics trending for 50 years has its effects self evident, as does the rest of it.

What do men do to re-assert themselves to do what needs done to restore function and mental health of society/families? Women nor children can lead the USA out of the dysfunction, that is self evident, so who will? How?

In the responses to date, mostly women's angry rants/venting is what is received....like my question stated, they ' attack me for even questioning' about it. They refuse to acknowledge the data/results and refuse to answer my questions of 'how' do men, yet instead the damn and blame in hatred. Self evident in their weakness, they refuse to admit their self evidence, divorces, debacles and decline in society mirrors the decline of patriarchal families/morals having direct correlation to women changing to be less family/marital responsible and more greedy and exploitive towards men and otherwise. Lev 19:29 has already happened; it is self evident.

- Asked by iagree14, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Columbus, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What needs to happen for someone to feel okay

with the world and happy? How do you fix feeling unhappy unhappy all the time? Single and a Dad and I am scared to date for what kind of crazy women there are out there?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

God's 7 blessings for Passover from Exodus 23

1. I send an Angel before thee

2. I will be an enemy unto thine enemies

3. And he shall bless thy beread, and thy water

4. I will take sickness away fr9m the mids of thee

5. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the nimber of thy days I will fulfill

6. Thou be increased, and inherit the land.

7.A YEAR OF BLESSINGS

- Asked by amandasboy, A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Which song is this? HELP!!

Which song is this???!

I heard 1 line which was 'get out of my head' . The singer was a female with a very sweet childlike voice. It was fast paced song.

Its not not those songs by Kylie, Ashlee Simpson or 1D

any idea?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do You feel that there should be some mechanism

to allow flight crews (including pilots) to get medical help from therapists without it meaning to end their career even though they have been certified cured?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I'm guessing this isn't normal

My whole life I've grown being slightly envious of others, things they had, vacations they'd go on, don't get me wrong I saw I had it better than others, but as a kid you don't see it that way entirely.

As an adult (I use this term loosely as I know it's immature) I still get quite envious of those that I see getting it better than I do, especially my friends. I guess at this point this is quite normal and human nature, but I then feel the need to 'even' it up, bring them down a bit without them knowing it was me that did it.

For example, at college a friend was out sleeping with girls, drinking and enjoying life, I was too however I also made time for my studies while he went out more. I found out he was paying another kid to do some/most of this project work we all had to do, so I wrote an anonymous letter to the college and all involved were called in. Luckily for my friend no money, or work had been produced and he got away without being kicked out and completed the project on his own.

At work a manager was making my life uncomfortable, after work I stayed back and erased his computer and he lost everything.

Neighbour of mine at my old house was a neighbour from hell, I anonymously called in the Child Protective Services due to a probability guess, it turned out I was correct, and got rid of my neighbour as a final result.

An ex GF left me for her ex fiancée, I was over it, but wanted revenge at being made to look like a fool, so I contacted the ex fiancée with a fake female account, built up a online relationship as a girl with him for about a month, then contacted my ex as this girl telling her to stay away....resulted in the trust being lost and ending their rekindled relationship. (I know, I admit it, insane right!?!)

All that was over the last 10 years, and there are a load more of these type of examples, I can sit calmly and realize how mental I can be, but then other times I get worked up and can't relax until I have evened it up. I have only ever done these things to people who were in the wrong to begin with.

Right now I'm sitting on a few things I want to do to my "friends" who have f**ked me off, but I'm getting older and don't want to like I did before, but I do at the same time. They are my friends I should learnt to let go otherwise not have them as friends.

I know there will be some physiological profiling of this behaviour, I have no idea, I know this isn't normal, I want to stop it, I know what I have done (even though only to those who I believed deserved it) makes me a douche!

Anyone have any insight on what's going on in my head all these years?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do I tell a male friend I can't go on a trip with him?

I've had strong feelings for a friend of mine for a very long time, despite him having a girlfriend. Lately, we've been spending more and more time together, which has only intensified my feelings. He has suggested I fly to Boston with him next weekend to pick up a car and drive it home. (We live in Kentucky.) His girlfriend doesn't want him to buy the car, so he suggested I go with him instead. At first I was pretty excited about it, but now I've reconsidered. I don't think he has any plans to break up with his girlfriend any time soon, so this probably will not end well for me. I don't think anything inappropriate would happen between us, but it'll just end up hurting me in the long run. So, my question is, how do I tell him I'm not going? Do I say something came up and now I can't go? Or do I tell him it's just too hard for me to go with him? I don't want to cause problems amongst our friend group, but I really need him to stop coming to me so that I can move on. We volunteer at the same place, so it's not possible to completely avoid him unless I quit volunteering, which I'm not willing to do.

- Asked by justsittinhere, A Thinker, Female, 26-28
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I think I'm having some kind of panic attack

I have so much going through my head and I am so stressed out and I freaked out a little bit tonight and now my heart is racing I'm breathing really hard and my asthma inhaler isn't helping and I feel like I'm going crazy and I don't know what to do

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Veterinary
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Does it sound like I have any hope for getting pregnant naturally?

I am 24, sexually active for 7 years. I have a tilted uterus and had severe pelvic inflammatory disease as a teen.
I have never been on birth control and have been with 5 different men. I have never been pregnant .
I don't worry about getting pregnant any longer so my bf and I don't do anything to keep from it.
We dont have sex much,does it seem practical to think we just have good timing at avoiding my fertile times or that maybe its him?