GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Have you ever had a traffic ticket? I got a speeding ticket two years in a row. Ouch!

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Sending Speedy Recovery and Get Well wishes to Oldman ! JOIN ME ?

Update: August 03, 2015.
---------- oldman52 wrote -------- Thank you to all.

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is your favorite speech or dialogue in a movie? I loved these two scenes of dialogue/speech.

Film :The Devil's Advocate
Role :John Milton
Actor :Al Pacino

Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well, I tell ya, let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does He do? I swear, for His own amusement, His own private cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is He doin'? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never! . Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began! I've nurtured every sensation man has been inspired to have! I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him, in spite of all his imperfections! I'm a fan of man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist. Who, in their right mind, Kevin, could possibly deny the 20th century was entirely mine? All of it, Kevin! All of it! Mine! I'm peaking, Kevin. It's my time now. It's our time.
-------------
Fikm :A Time to Kill
Role :Jake Tyler Brigance
Actor: Matthew McConaughey

I had a great summation all worked out, full of some sharp lawyering, but I'm not going to read it. I'm here to apologize. I am young, and I am inexperienced. But you cannot hold Carl Lee Hailey responsible for my shortcomings. Do you see, in all this legal maneuvering, something has gotten lost. That something is the truth. Now, it is incumbent upon us lawyers not to just talk about the truth but to actually seek it, to find it, to live it. My teacher taught me that. Let's take Dr. Bass, for example. Now obviously, I would have never knowingly put a convicted felon on the stand. I hope you can believe that. But what is the truth? That, that he's a disgraced liar? What if I told you that the woman he was accused of raping was 17, he was 23, that she later became his wife, bore his child and is still married to the man today? Does that make his testimony more or less true? What is it in us that seeks the truth? Is it our minds, or is it our hearts?

I set out to prove a black man could receive a fair trial in the South, that we are all equal in the eyes of the law. That's not the truth 'cause the eyes of the law are humanized, yours and mine, and until we can see each other as equals, justice is never going to be even-handed. It will remain nothing more than a reflection of our own prejudices. So until that day, we have a duty under God to seek the truth - not with our eyes, and not with our minds where fear and hate turn commonality into prejudice, but with our hearts - but we don't know better.

I want to tell you a story. I'm going to ask you all to close your eyes while I tell you the story. I want you to listen to me. I want you to listen to yourselves. Go ahead. Close your eyes, please. This is a story about a little girl walking home from the grocery store one sunny afternoon. I want you to picture this little girl. Suddenly a truck races up. Two men jump out and grab her. They drag her into a nearby field and they tie her up and they rip her clothes from her body. Now they climb on. First one, then the other, raping her, shattering everything innocent and pure with a vicious thrust in a fog of drunken breath and sweat. And when they're done, after they've killed her tiny womb, murdered any chance for her to bear children, to have life beyond her own, they decided to use her for target practice. They start throwin' full beer cans at her. They throw them so hard that it tears the flesh all the way to her bones. Then they urinate on her. Now comes the hanging. They have a rope. They tie a noose. Imagine the noose going tight around her neck and with a sudden blinding jerk, she's pulled into the air and her feet and legs go kicking. They don't find the ground. The hanging branch isn't strong enough. It snaps and she falls back to the earth. So they pick her up, throw her in the back of the truck and drive out to Foggy Creek Bridge. Pitch her over the edge. And she drops some thirty feet down to the creek bottom below. Can you see her? Her raped, beaten, broken body soaked in their urine, soaked in their semen, soaked in her blood, left to die. Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl.

Now imagine she's white.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What are your dog(s) favorite

What are your dogs favorite toys?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What's your favorite movie of all time?

What are you drawn to? Drama, comedy, action, documentaries?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Baby shower dress code

Hello all!

I am going to a baby shower tomorrow. I know usually ladies wear dresses to these events, however it seems that any of the dresses/skirts I have do not fit very well on me at this time (ahem, gained a few lbs, if you know what I mean, lol).

Shopping in my closet, I am realizing that most of my dress up clothes are black! Black pants (stripes or not), black shirts (sparkly, etc).
Do you think it is appropriate to show up dressed in black (pants and shirt with a nice necklace)?

I have only been to a couple of baby showers so I need help, please!

Thanks so much in advance for your answers!

- Asked by prfctlyimperfect, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

stood up for myself today and it felt good! tired of my husbands bad temper...

so my husband is great when hes in a good mood and a horrible moody man on his bad days he constantly blows up on little things and talks to me in a bad manner, I constantly tell him to stop and i end up arguing with him this time he lost his cool in front of my newborn son and i really let him have it. he constantly also tries to manipulate the situation so that hes not the bad guy. one time we argued he called my parents...so this time i turned the tables on him. i constantly warned that if he keeps blowing up and calling me a bitch i will call the police, and or i will start calling his family members and friends to let them be aware that he is blowing up. and man did he get embarrassed!!! i called one of his out of state buddies and let them know that he needed to call my husband to knock sense into him because i just kicked him out for blowing up in front of my newborn and myself. he thought i wouldn't dare but i did. i also said to him when he returned to the house with a scared look on his face when returned to the house. he immediately changed his tune when he saw I was serious.

I have been threatning for divorce for such along time now and hes been acting scared and changed his tone and started cleaning the house but its not working on me anymore. he even tried to say that if i get a divorce from him my credit score will be affected....omg lol i rolled my eyes.

should i file? i told him to finish anger management or im done and he doesnt want to. what do i do?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

I Need relationship advice!!

Well I'm 21 years old and pregnant the father left me and as much as it hurts i need to move on but how? I don't want to ever go through this again.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

When you're clearly losing in an argument, do you resort to personal attacks?

Take an abortion debate for example, someone saying something along the lines of, "I'm sorry your mother didn't choose to abort you" - is a personal attack basically wishing death upon your opponent because your arguments are losing their impact.

Then there's the shaming language when you exhaust all of your defense lines, "Are YOU going to pay for all the poor children?"

Are you guilty?

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

How long does it take...

to get over a two and half year relationship ? It's been 19 months and I am still hurting and asking myself what went wrong.... We were thinking of settling down...then he moved on a job transfer and poof one day in the middle of texting he disappeared. He's not reachable in the old number since then...I have not been able to reach him since.
Is it ok to grieve or is such a long grieving not normal?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Managerial