GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

So there's this guy friend who I think has been flirty lately

This guy is a friend but I like him and lately he's gotten all flirty I went over to his house on the weekend and watch movies. I was like resting my head on his shoulder and we were like just playing around and he was never like this before. I don't want to get my hopes up. I think he's to shy to make a move or say anything but I still don't want to get my hopes up and see that it was nothing
How can I show him I like him without being obvious I am flirting but is there something else I could do

We plan to do something during spring break which is next week so hopefully I can do something that will make him see I like him and vise versa

Him being flirty is new he's never done this before we've know each other I think for 2 years and have never hung out we went to the movies with two other people so the other night at his place was the first we hung out alone he's the one who suggested doing it again and for me a guy hasn't ever said that it was always me I need to try and figure out if he feels the same way before I embarass myself and ruin a friendship

- Asked by sunnytrick91, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21, Vancouver, Student
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How would this much alcohol affect me?

I am a 26 year old female, around 5'7" tall and about 131 lbs...to start with i am not a drinker, only a cigarette smoker but however i am very hurt and upset over issues with my long-term gf. But i digress...

Anywho, I purchased my drink of choice which is a fifth of Jack Daniels...my stomach has been empty for 2 days and i plan to drink most if not all of it within a couple hours or so. What can i expect to happen? How might i feel?

On another note, several months back i had a drinking binge, again on an empty stomach....11 Bud Lime-a-ritas and several cans of Coors in about an hour and a half. What is the alcohol percentage of this, and approximately what would my blood alcohol level be?

This is not a joke question.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do i have to go through this?

i was seeing one guy for two months then he said he wanted friends with benefits. We've been having ups and downs an he told me to go cook for him i told my friend to go and cook for him then she did he asked me to get him work trainers i got it for him then i told him that i used my friend richies money to buy it not mines. His been asking me to go have sex with him twice because he was horny i refused i didn't go. Then all of a sudden he started putting up another girls picture on his whats app dp i asked him who she was 2 him he said they are talking she is special to him but she is not his girlfriend then what could he be up to help me i need a very good advice am tired of all this heart ache.

- Asked by belindapest64, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, London
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

why do guys wear thongs????

any guy out there care to admit they wear a thong?????

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you have an "old undies" drawer at home,

where you keep old underwear you consider sentimental?Like a lingerie museum of your past. Do you ever just look at them and think, "Gosh, I wore these under my bell bottoms in 1979?" Is it a trip down memory lane, or just more stuff for the landfill? Or do you think: "When did I ever fit into a size 2?"

- Asked by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

After 7 months of dating found a pack of condoms in my bfs drawer. Is this bad?

Been together for 7 months. Always happy and do lots of days out and see each other quite a bit. If we don't see each other we speak on the telephone.
At the weekend I found packet of condoms, expiry date 2018/11. When where they bought?
I opened the drawer when he came in his room and he looked a bit shocked and said there old and probably expired, he doesn't use them bought ages ago as we don't use them. Says he never cleans his room. What do I think? He said to me he didn't want me to be unhappy and asked me to sit down an said there old not to worry as long as I'm ok as I was a bit shaken.
Do I believe him? Even though expiry 2018? Maybe bought more than 7 months ago?
I can either believe him, think he uses them for himself as it's clean no mess or going behind my back?

Never used them. What would the expiry date prove if it says 2018 on them?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How should I react ?

I've seen alot of people saying they don't care if the world thinks bad about them. How do people do that ? I live among so many people who're always in a race to show me they know so much about movies and stars and everything that's basically in trend . Sometimes people ask me about a movie or a star that I'm not interested in and they're always like ,"seriously?? U haven't seen that movie??" Likewise, I've observed many people who're a little too self-obsessed. Recently, I've noticed, my sister in law has started doing it with me .I have no clue what she wants but she gets a little too conscious of how I dress up and wants whatever I want . When she thinks she can't compare me she asks me questions I don't know about to sort of balance it . Sometimes she gets so pissed of by my personality that she becomes rude and asks me to do things for her, doing some cooking or things like that to maybe satisfy herself that I can do things she wants . Because I don't know how to react, she now thinks that I'm scared from her and that she's wiser or something like that. But I've noticed that behind superiority complex, there's always inferiority complex.
Anyways, the point is that I want an indirect way of reacting to her by which she envys me . Because after she would, and after she'd stop behaving like she does, I'd behave really gently with her and I'm sure we'd make good freinds but right now, I wanna defeat her , but in a very indirect sort of way . I don't wanna make any other person in the family feel what's happening . And if I directly react, I must mention she's good at complaining. I'm really pissed of .. everyday I wake up, I don't wish to see her ..please guide me ways to react and tell me things to do that make her accept her complex or whatever it is .. thankyou .. I might need a lot of guidance.. looking forward to replies..

- Asked by freindonline, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Lahore, Fashion
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

A bookie was at the races playing the ponies and

all but losing his shirt.

He noticed a Priest step out onto the track and blessed the forehead of one of the horses lining up for the 4th race.

Lo and behold, that horse - a long shot - won the race.

Next race, as the horses lined up, the Priest stepped onto the track. Sure enough, he blessed one of the horses.

The bookie made a beeline for a betting window and placed a small bet on the horse. Again, even though it was another long shot, the horse won the race.

He collected his winnings, and anxiously waited to see which horse the Priest would bless next.

He bet big on it, and it won. As the races continued the Priest kept blessing horses, and each one ended up winning.

The bookie was elated. He made a quick dash to the ATM, withdrew all his savings, and awaited for the Priest's blessing that would tell him which horse to bet on .

True to his pattern, the Priest stepped onto the track for the last race and blessed the forehead of an old nag that was 100/1.

This time the priest blessed the eyes, ears, and hooves of the old nag. The bookie knew he had a winner and bet every cent he owned on the old nag.

He watched dumbfounded as the old nag pulled up and couldn't even finish the race. In a state of shock, he went to the track area where the Priest was.

Confronting him, he demanded, 'Father! What happened? All day long you blessed horses and they all won.

Then in the last race, the horse you blessed never even had a chance. Now, thanks to you I've lost every cent of my savings!'.

The Priest nodded wisely and with sympathy. "You are not Catholic are you my son?"

" No, I'm Jewish" ;

"That's the problem", said the Priest, "you couldn't tell the difference between a blessing and last rites".

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do people hit on someone who they know is married?

I have had three different men hit on me in the last few weeks, and all three know I'm happily married. I obviously shot down their advances, but I'm wondering what the hell they are thinking!

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What are some of your not so favorable sex positions and why?

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

What are some of your favourite sex positions?