GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Was Iraq better off with Saddam Hussein?

Iraq has now become a destabilized breeding ground for extremist groups and terrorist organizations.

At least with Saddam there was better order and discipline and non-interference with western nations.

So is Iraq worse off now that his regime has fallen?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What movies that are best viewed stoned?

Lazy Sunday afternoon (almost) question.

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

My boyfriend woke me up this morning

telling me he "suddenly" had to go out of town, I got upset, Did I handle this correctly if not, Wut should I have done?

- Asked by A Player, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Fashion
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

how do they get whites so white for gym and hospitals, towels full of mud and blood?

I seem to get only stains and dull yellow

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Good Morning! What are your Sunday plans?

I am off to the dog park with 3 very happy Doggies:)

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

What would you do if you find out..

that your child is gay / lesbian? How would you handle it?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Hope to be back on by the the end of the week. Off to hospital. Have a great week

A gang-banger and his girlfriend were walking downtown one night when she spotted a beautiful diamond ring in a jewelry store window. "Wow, I'd sure love to have that!" she said.

"No problem, baby," the gang-banger said, throwing a brick through the glass and grabbing the ring.

A few blocks later, his girlfriend was admiring a black leather jacket in another shop window. "What I'd give to own that!" she said.

"Sure thing," the gang-banger said, throwing another brick through the window and snatching the coat.

Finally, turning for home, they pass a Mercedes car dealership. "Boy, I'd do anything for one of those!" she said to her boyfriend.

"Damn, baby!" the gangster cried. "Do you think I'm made of bricks or something!"

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

What is the likelihood this guy doesn't travel anywhere and only watches right winged television

Why would the US be the world's laughing stock? It's the world's largest market. Its reputation has increased dramatically after Bush left office as he didn't listen to the rest of the world that advised him to listen to the WMD inspectors and not invade Iraq. Why does he think the other countries in the world were in awe of Bush?

Also why would they laugh at the US as Bush thrust the US and the rest of the first world into the worst recession since the great Depression and the US economy under Obama has recovered far faster than England, Germany, France, Japan, Italy and basically every other first world nation on earth?

Update: October 19, 2014.
For those of you who mistakenly think that the US is lagging behind the other World Nations, here is some information as to how far ahead the US is of all the G7 nations except Canada and that's a virtual tie: The UK recovery also compares favourably when considering other nations' recent performances. The Office of National Statistics (ONS) shows that GDP has increased by 8.1% since 2010. Only Canada and the United States have exhibited higher growth out of the G7 countries, at 9.6 and 9.5% respectively. The UK has also outperformed other major European countries, surpassing the growth rates of Germany and France, which achieved growth of 8.0% and 4.1% respectively since 2010. This is probably a consequence of the UK having less exposure to uncertainty in the Eurozone.

- POP'd by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

"the land of the free and the home of the brave"

Do people in the US realize that they are the laughing stock of the rest of the world? And that their country is considered a warning of what should be avoided when trying to successfully organize a society?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Disclaimer:- It's a Joke -

Two gay men decide to have a baby. They mix their sperm, then have a surrogate mother artificially inseminated. When the baby is born, they rush to the hospital.

Two dozen babies are in the ward, 23 of which are crying and screaming. One, over in the corner, is smiling serenely.

A nurse comes by, and to the gays' delight, she points out the happy child as theirs.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Neil says to Bob. "All these unhappy children, and ours is so happy."

The nurse says, "He's happy now. But just wait until we take the pacifier out of his ass."

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

I have been thinking a lot about being gangbanged. Should I ?