GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 23 hours ago Back To Top

Which is more important to you:

Loyalty or fidelity?

Update: October 30, 2014.
Thanks to all. I think I am onto something here. Fidelity (in this case) is basically a romantic notion of being sexually faithful. I should have said this. Loyalty is a MUCH more complex thing and involves other types of trust - finances, managing other relationships, and good judgment all around. I ask because I know a lot of people who are sexually faithful, but very disloyal in terms of flirting (inappropriately - not all flirting is horrible), sending signals to the opposite sex that opens doors of possibility, spending money unwisely, speaking ill of partners behind their back, etc. Fidelity (Sexual type) is like the inner circle of a bunch of concentric circles. Loyalty encompasses that circle and a bunch of others. Morality is bigger still and Ethics is bigger still. We can all agree to a degree on what "faithful" means, but no one seems to even know what true loyalty means! This seems to be the conversation to have in a relationship. If you are on the same page on THIS particular idea, I think you are in better shape that simply agreeing not to have sex with someone else. Review the answers to this question. No one agrees!

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting

Does anyone remember that time I was dismissed from AmeriCorps for sexual harassment?

All I did was tell the gal I loved her braids. I didn't grope her or tell her anything sexually explicit. I'm not saying what I did was right per se, but they overreacted. There was some....let me say "extralegal" activities going on that I knew about which was the real reason they let me go. They wanted me gone because I knew too much, and they used that gal as a red herring to cover their asses.

Well, anyway, that's all water under the bridge. That was three years ago. I never told any of you this, but the last gal who tried that stunt had her clock cleaned. Some trashy bitch earlier this year with four kids from three different father from the trailer park accused me of calling her the C-word. I never called her that, but that's exactly what I think she is.

The difference was my employers investigated. They asked questions, interviewed everyone involved, and gathered all the facts. They didn't play the He said/She said game like AmeriCorps did and by default take the word over the damsel in distress because they wanted to be PC. It took these folks all but a day to get to the bottom of this when three people testified she was lying her ass off.

My accuser left not long after that. They never explained to me why she left, but I ascertained either she was dismissed for slander, or she ran out with her tail between her legs because her little ploy backfired on her. All I know is I'll never ever work in another office environment again after that; especially, one full of women.

I'm not sexist, but I feel much more comfortable working around other men because men don't have a natural penchant towards drama like women do. The reason I'm telling everyone this now is because I'm better prepared to anticipate things like these happening. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again, but if it does, I know exactly what and what not to do.

- Asked by daugenstine, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Again, why does Obama receive so much hate on a rumor when the 5000 soldiers' deaths are okay?

So far 0 as in "No" Americans have died from Ebola. At the same time, this is a rumor an ultra conservative Republican tried to start. Now why are people more furious with Obama over this than they are/were for Bush/Cheney starting a war on lies (according to Tea Partier Dick Armey) that killed 5000 soldiers, caused the suicide of another 10,000; resulted in permanent injuries to tens of thousands and cost the country trillions of dollars in debt? Didn't the troops deserve better?

What is the likelihood that if Obama started that war that destroyed the lives of so many American soldiers and caused so much economic damage to the country, the same people would be screaming about it?

Update: October 30, 2014.
Nice try Stillagoodguy, in 1994 Dick Cheney warned that the US should not go into Iraq because it would result and internecine fighting and civil war and give rise to groups like ISIS as we knew that arming groups of people like this led to the creation of groups like the Taliban yet he stupidly blundered into Iraq 10 years later. ISIS was created when he and Bush lied to Congress and the nation according to DICK ARMEY(who was the Tea Party Republican Leader of the House) and stupidly invaded IRAQ. Here is a link to Cheney's interview a decade before he invaded Iraq where he describes exactly what has happened in Iraq if the US invaded: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=YENbElb5-xY

Update: October 30, 2014.
Juandontbeg. You're right of course especially as we're still stuck in Bush's two unfinished wars.............still paying for Bush's ONGOING debts from the wars,...... from interest on the Bush debts,......paying for the Bush meltdowns,.......Geez probably 5 trillion dollars of the debt are from BUSH OBLIGATIONS that he left UNFINISHED and simply turned to Obama and said, here, I didn't fix them but you do it and pay for them.

Update: October 30, 2014.
Gosh Greenwind and Buffer, you seem to think Obama started Operation Freedom in Afghanistan. In 2001 when Bush invaded Afghanistan, Obama was just a Black state senator from Chicago whom you would have laughed at had anyone suggested this fellow would be president someday be president. Unfortunately Bush invaded and then simply ignorantly and blythely traipsed into Iraq and abandoned its allies in Afghanistan. They were all furious about it and all told Bush that they would not follow him into Iran had he stupidly decided to invade as Cheney wanted the US to do. Yet another thing that Bush did not complete and then dumped on Obama and something that's an ongoing cost. The worst thing is the people of Afghanistan wanted the US there to get rid of the Taliban but because Bush so incompetently ran this war too, he turned the people against him and created yet another breeding ground for groups like the Taliban, Al Qaeda and ISIS. The Afghanistan war began in 2001 four years before Obama even became a US Senator. Let me guess, the Bush meltdown was caused by Obama too. Obama sure looked bad during Katrina too.

Update: October 29, 2014.
Gosh, aren't we still fighting Bush's war Stillagoodguy....... Didn't ISIS arise because Bush created a vacuum that allowed it to breed?....... ARen't we still paying for it? ARen't soldiers still being injured there?......... Didn't he have 5 years to finish it and then simply dump it on Obama?........ Why did Dick Armey say Bush and Cheney lied to his face to take the country to war?.......... Isn't Dick Armey a strong Tea Party guy? Wasn't world war 2 70 years ago?

Update: October 29, 2014.
Ha, you'd think I"d know my oceans as I've lived on both...duh.

Update: October 29, 2014.
Stillagoodguy, you don't think the US should have fought Hitler? He was trying to conquer the US's second strongest ally in England and had conquered our Allies in France and then would have tried to cross the Pacific. He murdered six million Jews but I can see how you might think the US was at fault for defending those countries. Who was Hussein attacking again when he wasn't holed up in his palace while keeping the people who formed ISIS at bay? Oh that's right, no one.

- POP'd by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

...have you heard obama is putting the wheels in motion to - better sit down for this - bring into

...this Country, Foreign citizens who are suffering from ebola, for treatment.

..ok, is THIS enough for you idiot obama lovers to open your eyes to what this idiot is doing to this Country???

...if not, there is no hope for you.

- Asked by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

one of the greatest love stories ever...

Johnny Cash and June Carter.

booohooo almost made me cry.

Update: October 29, 2014.
from the movie, it seemed Johnny cheated on his wife too, first with other women then June. two people messed up at first, with complicated lives.. until they were together. Johnny fell hard for June. they loved each other til the end of their lives it seems.

- Asked by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Post Menopausal Women

I'm wondering how menopause affected your sex drive. Curious, frustrated minds need to know. Thanks in advance for you answers!

- Asked by grinandbareit, An Engaged Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Bobby Seal, the eighth defendant in the Trial of the Chicago 8

was ordered gagged on this date.How many of you remember the trial of the Chicago 8? They were charged for crossing state lines to incite a riot and attempting to disrupt the 1968 Decocratic National Convention? What was/is your impression of it.

Update: October 30, 2014.
I would like to thank you all for answering. One respondant stated: "Messy situation long passed." They are correct, it was messy and it is long past. But the problem is the same thing is happening all over again but the government is just calling it something else. It seems the public never learns from, or remembers history but the government does. They just change verbage, put a different spin on things and continues on in any manner they wish. They are slowly pecking away at our freedoms in the name of security. We should all remember the words of Ben Franklin: "Anyone who give up any freedom in the name of security will soon have neither and they deserve neither." And if people cannot remember that maybe they should read "Aminal Farm" and "1984." We are there.

- Asked by bigdog52, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Oklahoma City, Science / Engineering
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Love Getting a Hair Cut.....

I haven't had a shave since I got married.

Today my barber cleaned me up.... shaved head and sharp lineup to match.

I feel refreshed. LOL

When you groom yourself, do you feel the same way?

- Asked by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

23 Women On The One Thing Men Can Do In Bed To Make Them Feel Like A Goddess

Sophie Martin

From Reddit.
1. miffy303

When he makes noise. I have no problem with being vocal myself, but oh my god, when he starts moaning I know it's really good. excuse me I think I need to go be alone for a moment.

2. InkedNurse

Being caressed gently - touching my face, my hair. Running his hands across my skin - feels amazing and makes me feel delicate.

3. lafillelabas

when they make some comment like "woah, I'll cum if you keep doing that." Then it's like "Challenge accepted!"

4. Not_impressed123

After we have sex and I want to go to sleep, my boyfriend tucks me in and kisses my forehead. He then goes on Reddit while I remain in a sex coma.

5. [deleted]

I know some guys may feel weird about being vocal, heavy breathing/moaning/groan ing/saying how incredible something feels, but there is nothing that makes me feel more like a goddess than when I can hear his pleasure like that. Makes me feel like I'm doing everything right, and it makes me feel like I never want to stop driving him crazy.

6. [deleted]

The guy with whom I had the best sex I've had thus far would hold me in his arms and run his nose up my stomach to my neck, kiss all the way down my arms, and compliment me on my body. Every so often, he would look at me for a second and then just kiss me, like he couldn't help it. When we actually had sex, he always made me feel like he wanted me so badly he couldn't help it. It was one of the sexiest, most flattering things anyone has ever done to me.

7. veracosa

When he is fucking me without just doing the ole "in-out-in-out."

It's kind of a vertically rotational movement. When he enters, it is angled kind of like he's trying to touch my belly with the end of his dick, then when he's all the way in, he holds it for a second or two, and I can grind against him before letting go and sliding back out. Leads to more of a slow humping motion than "bouncing."

8. jonesie1988

When he'll do any and everything to make me orgasm. Also when he tells me how good is feel, smell and/or taste.

9. Amondapls

When I look away, or close my eyes, and I'm in my own world, then I look up at him and his eyes are glued to me, watching my face and body go crazy while he fucks me. He is 100% there with me, interested in what I'm doing, loving my body, makes me feel great.

10. SlightlyAmbiguous

Eye contact when he puts it in oh my god.

11. ruberta

Getting hard whenever we kiss, no matter what kind of kiss it is.

12. MissMuffin18

I've got to say, the best is when he tells you how much he enjoys pleasing you. For example, when he tells me how he loves going down on me, it makes me feel like I can do anything, and then it generally leads into more elation for the both of us.

13. oaksleia

When he touches and plays with my boobs.

14. sodomize_intolerance

Being aggressive. Dominating me like he can't wait to fuck my brains out. Push me against the wall and just manhandle me. Throw me onto the bed and tear off my clothes. And talk dirty to me while you're doing it.

Seriously. I can be as bossy and stubborn and dominant in the relationship, but when we're having sex, I just want to be controlled.

15. danmach

[In response to the point above]:

This, I've found, is very common. It seems like a decent percentage of women I've had sex with have been very hard headed, stubborn, and vying for control a lot in a relationship. However when they get into bed they really get off on being dominated. It makes sense though because in a relationship the gender lines seem to be fading away a fair bit. There is an entire generation of women being raised with the iron clad ideal that relationships are even and both people should be on the same level.

Which is why I tend to only work with girls who are constantly keeping me on my toes and calling me on bullshit. We discuss most things and argue all the time about whats right or wrong. It keeps us both on the same page and it feels more open to me.

However when I get the lady in bed, or really just in the mood, they like being controlled. I think its because we 'debate' everything and in bed when I take control its because I want them so bad things aren't open to debate anymore. Also I'm not a jack ass controlling dude in bed. A lot of it is me throwing them down and going down on them after a 10 minute session of aggressive sex. It comes off as an obession of mine to make them feel good and that I can't contain myself from doing those things.

I feel certain thats how it seems because thats how I feel. In life I argue with my lady all the time about what we should do, what something means, anything and everything is open to discourse and debate. However in bed I know what I want and I go for it. We usually do have tender moments at the start and such but once things get naked, or shortly after, I run the show and its a show she enjoys.

Then again I'm over thinking this like a crazy person because I had a big energy drink and my lady hasn't been over in 2 weeks.

16. [deleted]

He says things like, "Yes, baby, fuck me with that gorgeous pussy," when I am riding him. I'd never been one for being on top before (I didn't think I was very good at it, so I was always kind of reluctant), but when he says things like that it honestly makes me want to be on top all the time.

He also squeezes me so tightly and calls my name when he reaches climax; it turns me on, it's so intense - and I've never experienced that level of, well, enthusiasm before. He often can barely move when he's done, and has to lie on top of me for a while panting, usually still inside me. He confessed that nobody has ever made him cum as hard as I do, and that when he cums with me he feels like his head is going to explode (another thing that makes me feel like an absolute goddess - helloooo ego trip). Damn he makes me feel good about myself in bed. haha.

17. sunflower24

Keep on worshiping and telling me how my ass is fucking amazing. It will never get old. No matter how you keep on telling me this I will ALWAYS enjoy hearing it.

18. cuzshesmyruca

When I'm not really in the mood.and he tells me I'm in the mood. "Yes you are."..and panties dropped.

19. GracieAngel

Being man handled, damn it I'm not going to break just because I'm skinny, really go for it.

20. deracinated

Cunnilingus, In the morning. Cunnilingus In the evening. Cunnilingus at supper time. I'm his little sugar, and he eats it all the time.

No seriously, cunnilingus, and surprise romance. Plus listening is key.

21. Kai-xale7

He gets visibly hard when he sees me. everytime. without fail. Makes me feel like a Sex goddess.

22. neptuneschild

My ex was unexperienced. But he always listened, he was always willing to try new things. He always did as I said. Absolutely made me feelike a Goddess.

23. GNSecret

My boyfriend has always been good in bed, but last week he told me to lay on my tummy, and then licked my ass for the first time ever. It was fucking HOT and felt amazing. The best part was the adoration in his voice when he'd pull away to tell me how hot it was and how beautiful my ass was before diving back in. A man who thinks your butt hole is a thing to be worshiped is a keeper who gets a lot of blowjobs. TC mark

- POP'd by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

Have you ever wanted to know what your guy wants in bed? Here are 6 things:

You obviously shouldn't let a man dictate how you behave in bed. But in case you were wondering, we're pretty simple creatures in the sack, really. We don't want you to do anything outrageous or weird - just a little cowgirl here and there. Some other things men enjoy during sex include the below.

1. We want you to talk dirty.

It's not like you need to narrate everything that's happening, but you'd be surprised what a few well-placed dirty words can do to a guy. Not everyone is comfortable doing this, but there's no need to venture too far out of your comfort zone. Words and phrases like "wet," "feels so good," and "harder" can still work wonders. Just don't get too clinical: "I can confirm your penis is inside my vagina" isn't going to do it for anyone.

2. We want you to take control sometimes.

There are few things hotter than a girl who knows what she wants, and there are a lot of different ways to communicate that to a guy. It doesn't mean you have to bust out whips and leather restraints, and boss us around (but you could). It could be something as simple as pushing us down on the bed and pinning our arms down over our heads while you're on top. Taking control of which position we're moving to next can also be really hot. Just like talking dirty, this doesn't have to be anything too complicated or filthy.

3. We want you to initiate new positions.

We really like it when you throw us a curveball. If there's a new position you've found that you want to try, please go for it. It can be some hugely creative, elaborate sex circus that involves a Jacuzzi, whipped cream, and bananas, but introducing a modification to old standbys like doggy or missionary can also work. Don't even worry about whether or not the position ends up "working" for the two of you. It's a turn-on just knowing we're doing something you want to try.

4. We want to be surprised.

I'll admit, some guys can be intimidated if you start pulling out vibrators from underneath the mattress in the middle of sex. But throwing some new things in there to shake up your lovemaking is really never a bad idea. You can even make the sex itself a surprise: Jump your significant other in the hallway or on the stairs and just turn it into a sex session. Moments like that, where you can't control yourself and just have to have us are always appreciated. Introducing some costumes, his-and-her lubricants, toys, and role-playing can also work. Just keep in mind that some of this stuff is outside of people's comfort zones. Make sure you know what your guy likes before you bust out the latex nun outfit and rubber fist.

5. We want to watch you.

Visual stimulation really gets guys going. Choosing positions like cowgirl or reverse cowgirl where we can really get a view of what's happening is hugely arousing. Alternatively, any position can benefit from a well-placed mirror where we can get a full view of the action. If you're feeling really courageous, let your man watch you while you touch yourself. If you really want to drive him crazy, don't let him touch or kiss you during the session, so he gets really worked up. This also has the added benefit of showing him what turns you on because he can see how you get yourself off.

6. We want you to feed us pizza.

This one might just be me, but I have a feeling it isn't.

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I suspect that a person has taken picture of me

without my consent and posted it on Instagram

How can I find out for sure? She may want to make fun of me and ridicule me because she is very jealous of me....Is this even legal for her to post and use pictures of me without my consent? How can I see if she posted any pics of me on Instagram? Thanks for your help!

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Some acquaintances of my boyfriend (a couple husband and wife in their 40s) invited us to..

...have dinner at their home. I asked my bf what's the occasion, he answered: they wanted to get to know me. We went, but from the very beginning to the end I felt that they didn't really wanted to get to know me esp. the woman. She was not interested in asking me questions or exchanging info (phone numbers or FB) to keep in touch. I even mentioned FB because I have her sister as FB friend, but she said she doesn't go on FB ( later I found out that's not true). Why did they say they wanted to get to know me? I am puzzled.. Any thoughts? My bf and I are in our 40s as well

Update: October 30, 2014.
Thank you very much for your answers! When you meet someone, you at least ask questions or arrange another meeting or something... I think she wanted to judge me and was curious about my relationship with my bf... She wanted to see how my bf and I interact with each other. I had the feeling that a female friend of hers was interested in my bf ( I am together with my bf for 3 years now). This is my gut feeling about this... Some women can be very hypocritical and I am very open and trusting. I have to be careful... Sincerely, Sue

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?, New York