GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

What to do in this situation?

So here's the details:
Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 3 years. We've been living together for the past year and a month or so, although to save money, we also have one of her best friends living with us to split the cost of the rental.
Over the past few months, it seems like me and my gf have been bickering over things more and more. My personal way to deal with these issues is to forgive and forget. I personally feel that instead of arguing over little things, we should just forget it and move on with our lives. I hate arguing, As I feel it distances us. Although ignoring the issues don't seem to be working out either. Lately, whenever she gets mad at me for whatever reason, she'll give me the silent treatment, or ignore me, sometimes for days on end. It drives me up the wall. And even when she does need to talk to me about something, she's so monotone and sometimes rude even. For example, this morning I was woken up with, not a kiss, not a 'good morning', but a 'you need to move your car'. (We have a narrow driveway). And she said not a word after that as she went to work.
And since her best friend also lives with us, it's like she has someone to constantly fall back on when we're arguing, while I'm stuck to take it all on on my own.
What has been upsetting me even more, is that some of my friends have been picking up on this behavior. Some of my friends have said that that don't know how I deal with her bitchyness , some friends have made a point of saying I shouldn't bring her to social events, some friends have even said I shouldn't be with her anymore. I do love her, and while I do really want things to work out, sometimes it just seems like it's not going to.
This is the first relationship that I've been in that has lasted so long, and she's the first girl I've lived with. I desperately want to fix things before it completely falls apart. I just don't know how to deal with this anymore.
Please help!
Thanks in advance

I provide her oral sex, any chance she gets infected from my mouths bacteria?

we both are healthy and have no STD. we are in the relationship past 3 months. I give her oral sex and insert my toung in her vagina. I have two questions now
1) is there any chance I can infect her from my mouth bacterias as I insert my tounh inside her or via my breath.
2) if I swallow the secretions from her, would it cause me any health issue ?

would it be helpful in avoiding infection if i avoid inserting my toung in her and just lick(spread tounge only) over the vagina/lips rather going inside ?

- Asked by jright, A Career Man, Male, 22-25, Bangalore
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

My boyfriend and I are taking some time apart...

What are some things we should take into consideration while taking this period to reflect?

We've been together for four years. We moved in together roughly five months ago. We've always had issues but moving in seemed to intensify them. We have a lot of petty arguments that have been swept under the rug, never really settled because honestly neither one of us know how to work out an issues with each other. We seem to agree to disagree rather than handle things and figure out a solution. I think it's a maturity and pride thing. I wish I knew how to handle things but I don't. This has caused a build up and a lot of spitefulness/tension between us. So we decided to take a break for a week or so. I'm staying with my parents and he's at home in our apartment. What are some things we should think about to help us come to a decision? And should we be in contact?

Sex & Intimacy / 13 hours ago Back To Top

I slept with him again, now what??

I met this guy months ago. It turns out he stopped contacting me because he said he didn't know what I wanted. It makes sense b/c I told him we should cool it. Last week I saw him again at an event. I couldn't control myself, I am insanely attracted to him, and, it's a bit unusual for a female I guess, but, we were both equally on to each other. We slept together again...we told each other other things, among them however he mentioned that this would be strictly physical to him because nothing changed from the last time--I think he is with a woman in a long distance relationship. I had sex with him anyway and accepted it... yesterday I get a text message where he mentions something about a band, like he is trying to pick up a conversation. However, I have too much going on in my life right now (and he knows this). I haven't responded yet. Honestly I'm a bit surprised to hear from him... What should I do?

Update: July 22, 2014.
Update for all: sorry to annoy you but I have more info. This is a guy who has everything. He is very successful in terms of what society dictates. It was very intense and he was very affectionate. I just wonder what he wants--why bother texting something so stupid. It's just either a booty call or not.

Update: July 22, 2014.
Ok, thanks. But I don't know if I should respond to him now and I can't figure out why he would contact me about a band and not mention anything. It doesn't have to be awkward. Not it feels weird.

Sex & Intimacy / 14 hours ago Back To Top

How great is your belief in the *mind-boggling* theory centered around intense exposure

to something you are afraid of, can eradicate the original fear entirely ????

Or do you believe this process would have a higher percentage level of success, and could work, but only if the mind already had experienced advanced pre-programing/pre-cond itioning ?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Is sex all it's

cracked up to be?

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

Should driving when drowsy be considered ....

The same as driving drunk?

Should schools and classes run 12 months of the year for teaching?

If there is such a thing as vacation time, how long? 2-3 weeks?

Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Why am I still crazy about the guy who rocked my world 2 years ago? Do you ever forget that person?

We don't even really keep in touch anymore, but a lot of things remind me of him. He's a bit older than me and taught me a lot of things in our short relationship. He was really a good guy, too bad he had to move away for more schooling. Sigh...PLEASE tell me when I will forget about him? Do you ever forget about that person?

Before anyone even says to call him or text him, this will NOT work. Our worlds are different now and it's better to let things stay in the past so I refuse to try to cross lines with someone who has moved on just to do it. I hate that feeling! I find myself busy with work, but when something goes on and reminds me of him I just flutter at the thought. Anyways he seems happy with his life now and I don't blame him for making the decisions he did. I hate this feeling. Some therapists says that one never truly gets over trauma or sort of shocking/life altering experience in their life, but they learn to just cope with it. I've learned to cope with not having him to be there for me, but the thought always brings back this melting feeling to my heart. Oh, unrequited love.

Sex & Intimacy / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Then there are some of us with nothing left to say.

Have you ever pee'd on a tree? Farted on a date? You are smiling, I know you are.

- POP'd by cutback, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

What are your thoughts on wars in which white phosphorus is used to burns/kills civilians? warcrime?