GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 21 hours ago Back To Top

What was the one sign you saw at a wedding that the marriage wouldn't last...

... I got talked into attending a wedding of a friend of a friend. I knew the guy, but he had gone off for years and came back for this wedding. The reception was fun, but towards the end some people started hitting me up wanting a Designated Driver. I was cool with dropping everyone off at their house if that was what they were asking. Nope, the groom and his buddies wanted someone to drive them and the new bride to the strip club just over the state line.

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

What Should You NOT Do at Your Own Wedding?

Have some fun with this one..:)

- Asked by serendipity57, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 22 hours ago Back To Top

Why do guys wear cups if they can't wait to take them off?

Could it be the support factor, or for protection?

Why do women wear bras if they're uncomfortable?

If the bras are uncomfortable and you feel better when you can take them off. Then why wear them?

Also why not invest in companies which would make one more comfortable.
Could it be the support factor or for protection?

Forgive my nativity, but I'm just curious and genuinely don't understand. Also these are types of questions which you can't ever politely ask a lady face to face.

- POP'd by Male, 18-21

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Should I go hook up with an old friend

who has always had a crush on me, hoping for more?

This guy I was kinda friends with in high school (im almost 25) has always had a crush on me and I sorta always knew it. Through Facebook, for seven years, he's invited me to go out, though I always refused/ couldn't because I was away or something. He used to be chubby and not that attractive, but recently I realised he's not only grown into a super super attractive man (he is very fit now) but also a man that I could very much like/fall for easily (he created his own company- which i'm not interested in financially but its just daring and sexy to me, is very creative/artistic / has a romantic side that I find sexy and plays an instrument that I find very hot... ).

For a few days we've been talking more/ planning to meet up as friends (or so at the start) and the friendly vacation pictures have quickly turned into very sexy ones to say the least... and has admitted he always had a crush on me and was too shy around me/ girls to tell me but talked about it to others (about how he found me gorgeous/ sexy/stunning (its very flattering)). And he couldn't believe I found him attractive, he's not used yet to being fit... I always thought he was very sweet in high school but that was it then.

He lives in a city that is 3 hours by train away from me and we've been planning for me to come and visit him for a few days, but I'm not sure it's a good idea. Here are the things i'm nervous about:

I don't want it to be just a one night stand/just for that period of time if it goes well, but I'm afraid that's all he wants anyways. Though he's very romantic with his girlfriends, he's told me before he's enjoying being single a lot right now, which i'm interpreting as not wanting a relationship right now, or just trying to sound cool. I'm hoping its the latter but I think I may be kidding myself. (he's always kinda exaggerated things to make himself look a little cooler talking to me though... )
I'm afraid of getting hurt. I just got out of a 3 year relationship with a guy I seriously thought I was going to marry eventually. (it ended because of long distance, but it really left an imprint on me). Its been almost 5 months, and I am over him. Part of me wants to go out on the dating scene, part of me is afraid. But I also tell myself, I'm in my mid twenties and if I don't take a risk now or do something crazy like that, when will I?
I know it's silly, but especially if it's a one/two/three night stand I don't want people that we know in common to find out.
I'm afraid he will lose interest in me afterwards. i've voiced that concern to him, and he says he doesn't lose interest easily (I guess that's true, he's tried to see me for seven/8 years after all). I kinda always have liked knowing he's interested in me... it just feels good to know you're wanted after a heartbreak and I've definitely had a few of those. 5.The city I'm going to go see him in is suuuupppppeeeerrrrr romantic
If it turns into something more, we now live in cities that are pretty far apart and starting a relationship on that seems doomed to fail... I've told him exes have cheated on me ( he has been cheated on too) and he said the sweetest thing about it (that he doesn't understand how anyone would cheat on me, or on anyone for that matter)
I'm a little afraid it'll be awkward, he assures me it won't be
THE BIGGEST THING I WORRY ABOUT NOW IS THIS: He told me to book 4/5 days, and I did with a flexible ticket. Now, he's talking about needing to do stuff on one day and on shortening the trip to 3 days... I don't know if that's bullshit to just have me and basta, or if he wants to see how it goes first, or if he really has something planned really... he seemed to have moved it around to accommodate me but IDK he started out wanting more time with me than that (I said 2/3 days at first and HE said no at LEAST 4/5) and always invited me in the past even if I came with friends/ my boyfriend in the past.
He also has a family vacation home in a super exotic place and we've talked about me going there sometime with him (though its far), I don't want that to go to waste... cause it sounds ideal.
I know I'm definitely trying to analyse everything that could go wrong here but I need your opinions!
He still lives at his parents
I'm afraid this is purely physical for him. I want it to be just a little more than that at least now.
I guess to finish on a positive note, here are the reasons I want to go: 1. He's hot 2. It'll be fun 3. The city is one i've never visited and always wanted to 4. I want to enjoy life more, i've been through a lot in the past year/years 5. I'm curious to see if this could lead somewhere with us. 6. He has gone to work in a very different and daring place, and I think that's very cool...

Thanks for reading this long text, and for your advice (men & women/ guys and gals ;) ) this is super important to me and a little urgent ;)

PS: How could I ask him discretely, beforehand (or when I'm there alternatively) what this is for him without scaring him off?

Question for men: Do you think he will lose interest after? Am I being too 'easy'/fast? (I did make him wait seven years, but this is all happening in a couple days/ weeks... )

Question for women: Would you do it?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Are you in Love?

When was the last time you were?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you see Satan as being responsible for all the NFL problems and Hollywood movies?

Could something else be responsible for societal problems? Blind faith for example?

Update: September 18, 2014.
Just got a response from a Christian girl who has me blocked suggesting that all non Christian liberals should kill themselves. It's things like this that scare me about Christians.

Update: September 18, 2014.
Really? Obama is responsible for everything wrong in the world? Really? I'm not defending him just wondering how he managed to be the root of all evil.

- POP'd by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

What aspects in pop culture do you condemn?

As you might know, I can't stand celebrity worship that is prevalent in our society. If anything is responsible for the downfall of America -it's Satanic Hollywood culture being shoved down everybody's throat under the guise of *entertainment*. Sn3aky bast@rds.

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

I live in a big apartment complex with multiple buildings. At 11 pm, when driving home, and entering

the parking area,I stayed in the right lane. I saw lights driving towards me, and they were head on, and not stopping. Don't know if this driver of the huge and wide black truck was not looking, drunk, or high. I immediately beeped four times. He finally moved over to his right.

He was your typical redneck guy. I stopped, and asked, Didn't you see me ?? He seemed bothered by that, said he was in the right lane, and mumbled the word bitch, as he drove off. That is all I would have needed to have his behemoth truck total my Nissan in the parking lot. I do on not regret beeping, because we were really close to each other, and he did not move right until I hit the horn. Wouldn't that have been a terrible collision to prove who was at fault ?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Ladies who of you wants to meet me tonight in dreamland?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

How can I make her forgive me?

Me and this girl have a good thing going. Recently i was trying to calm things between us because i did not want to fall in to a friend zone .She told me she has friends who smoke and do drugs. I asked her why she liked them and have pretty convincing reasons. Today she called me saying she was worried about what her friends did. They stole devices from the university offices and they are being looked by police. I told her that there is nothing to worry since she is not participating in anything they did. But I told her to tell the truth if anyone asks. Also I did ask her if she took drug as well.... then she was mad at me. She told me that I didn't even know her. I really like this girl and also I thought the reason she told me the this story is just because she felt am losing interest in her and stop calling. I wanted to meet but she rejected my plans and I don't know what to do.why is she mad? Was that a crazy question? Please help.
Edit

- Asked by chris2oki, A Creative, Male, 26-28
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Should I maintain communications and do things that my ex boyfriend and I both enjoy? Despite?

My ex boyfriend and I have been off and on for over 4 years. He has no children and does not have a family that is close. He lives in the country by himself and his life is working and going home. He is not tolerant of non-traditional families and my experiences and having 3 children has been very non-traditional and we have had a lot of hard times. My kids are now older and finding lives of their own. I still help them on occasion as they are still all under 25 and we enjoy each other very much.

My ex said to me recently that he waited for me 4 years to move in with him and start a life with him but really he never led me to believe he ever wanted a life with me other than for extra resources and someone to be with in his country home. I caught him communicating on several occasions with other women and it hurt me a lot as I was dedicated at the time. We have now been apart again for almost 8 months and have just now started doing things together again. His anger with the time and resources I spend with my children anger him and he is jealous. He gets angry easy. I do have marital debt from raising my kids and divorce I thought would be gone by now but it is definetatly not and this man says that I'm too risky and no man would want a woman in my financial situation and with my kids. That hurt me too. I know it is coming from his want for me all his own and from his lonliness and self esteem issues. He has very few close friends and does not attend church and is not close with his family. I love him and he loves me and we have maintained a good friendship. He has begged for me to come back on several occasions and does communicate with me daily. I'm afraid of being degraded or him getting mad at something my kids do. We did not have a picture perfect life and I did my best. I'm proud of my children. I believe Jesus has my back and helps us daily. I struggle with weather I should maintain my contact with this man and give it another chance for something more than friends or to detatch if it is toxic to me. He just has no responsibility to anyone but himself and he does not want my burdens. He wants to build garages and buy boats and things I can't afford and I'm ashamed of my financial situation although I am attempting to do things about it. I've never had any help nor a free thrill seeking life so it hurts me I can't give this man what he wants and get blamed for him wanting to move on. Even though we always break up, we always end up as friends. Very confused as to how to proceed.

I do want to find a man who loves me for me and my kids and live MY life and not a Man's life the way he wants. I do want a companion for life as I've been alone and divorced for a long time and never had any help. I miss.

- Asked by ef5410, A Thinker, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

What would you love to tell your customers/clients?

Okay, so I'll be the first to admit, this question is being asked partially so I can vent, but I'm also honestly curious. I work as a cashier for a store that, let's just say, often brings the color orange to mind, and earlier I realized how many comments I'm making to customers in my head while I'm working. Such as, "Actually, surprising as it may seem, I DON'T know where every single one of our thousands of products are located" or (just a couple of hours ago, in fact), "Why do you think it's okay to leave your empty cart in front of my register? Do you do that at the grocery store too?" The list goes on and on. But I'm just curious--if you could say whatever you wanted to your customers/clients without fear of losing your job, what would come out of your mouth?

I SO cannot wait to read these responses. :D

- Asked by angelic27, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Boston, Retail