GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Second hand smoke is as deadly

as smoking yourself and wearing a simple dust mask doesn't change it.

- POP'd by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Too all the smokers! Please read this.

So the past couple of years I have noticed a change in the cigarettes my husband smokes. It smells more like chemicals now and it smells harsher. He drops more ashes now. I asked why and he said, they made them fire safety control. I wonder if it is why I have not been able to breath well since then as well.
I decided to wear a dust mask for a few hours, and took it off, to a horrible stench that I never smelled before. So please smokers, think about stopping. For your health and for your own safety. None smokers walk into your house and smell what you can't.

- Asked by Female, 66 or older
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

I want kids but my bf is fixed!! Help!!

All my life I have always wanted to be a mother. I love kids and kids of my own one day is a must. I'm 24 and my bf of 3 1/2 yrs is 32. Since day one I have known he has had a vascetamy and made that desisions to have no more children. He is a great father to a 9 yr old daughter who I adore. She is my best friend. We have such a great bond and love being her stepmom. I treat her as my own with boundaries. We have a great little friendship and get closer as time goes on. My relationship with her mother has gotten better within time. And hopefully she is finally excepting me as a part of her daughters life. My boyfriend tells me how amazing I am with his daughter and makes him fearful I will leave him cause he knows he can't fulfill my dream of being a mother. It is a big deal breaker in a way but as much as I want that. Right now I'm in no rush since is have plenty of life ahead of me. Our relationship started out as a friendship which blossomed into a relationship. Our relationship hasn't Been always a smooth ride. We went through a difficult patch, but we made it thru our problems better than ever. The topic of a reversal has come up a few times, but at the time we weren't in a good place and wasn't a good time to be discussing that very important topic. And were we live it costs $5,000+ for this procedure, which difficult too. Some would think why would someone get a vascectomy at the age 27? Well his reason for his decision to go thru with the surgery was because a girl he was causally sleeping with got pregnant and instantly requested money!! Which he said fuck this and made her get a abortion and made his mind to get fixed. He and his baby momma made an agreement that they wouldn't have anymore children with eachother or with their future spouses. Even tho they weren't dating at the time of this agreement. Well now they are both with differnt people and starting a new future with someone else. She is currently engaged and planning for a family with her new husband. I'm wondering if he will change his mind and think more about having a reversal done of his ex has a child with her husband. Since she broke their agreement. I feel like once she does start having kids with her husband, my bf will feel like he need to too cause she did. I want him to want kids with me not because he feels he needs to because his ex did. What should I do?

Update: July 30, 2014.
First of thank you for ur advice. I'm not in here for you to predict my future. I am very aware that having children with this guy is slim to none. I knew from the start and had a chance to not even carry on the relationship with this man but I did. Took a shot in the dark, and this is where I am today. I know I am young, but you have no right to judge my maturity, out don't know me. I'm just trying to get advice about what I'm going through right now. This is truly a deal breaker for sure I'm fully aware of that and knowing I won't be with this man forever. Even though it literally kills me to even think about. My bf has been menstioning getting married a lot lately, is he feeling pressured because his ex /baby momma is?? And if he wants to make that commitment to me he has to be willing to at least try to make me a mom.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

We are two sisters. I a divorcee. Sister husband too is not loyal? What to do? Worried abt family?

I'm a divorcee. My sister too is going through a very rough patch. Her husband is not loyal and watches porn all the time.
He doesn't pay any attention to the kids. My sister is very worried abt her kids and also that since I'm divorced, another divorce would attach a stigma. What should she do? Please give serious advice.

- Asked by requestforanswer, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Delhi
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

The attention to Mind, Mouth and Muscle can also help with a condition highly associated with

... a condition highly associated with the diagnosis of bipolar disorder: weight gain.
A 2011 review found that 68 percent of those who seek help for bipolar disorder are overweight or obese.
The medications are partly to blame for the extra pounds, but the psychobiology of the disorder itself also plays a significant role as well. Those with bipolar disorder are believed to have lower levels of the chemical messenger serotonin, which can spark a craving for carbs and sweets.

Bipolar disorder also goes hand in hand with stress, which can cause a buildup of the hormone cortisol. When cortisol levels rise, our appetite for sweetness intensifies. And top that with new research that indicates that brain circuits involved with reward are more strongly activated in people with bipolar disorder. If reward is perceived, a tsunami of the pleasure neurotransmitter, dopamine, is secreted by the brain's reward center. The good news is that this dopamine-driven push for reward helps people with bipolar disorder become high achievers. The bad news is that they can also become side-tracked by short-term, pleasurable rewards like overeating. Not surprisingly, the foods that are over-consumed are the "hyperpalatables" -- sugary, fatty, salty food combinations. One result of these psychobiological interplays is that the self-soothing and rewarding behaviors can contribute to strong, addictive-like eating behaviors that may become destructive to mental and physical health and well-being.

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

What is your definition of sexual harassment

So today a friend of mine got into a thing on twitter with a bunch of people (women specifically). Basically a woman writer was writing an article about sexual harassment on public transportation. She then recounted her experience with it. This experience was basically that she was having a bad day and a guy hit on her with a really cheesy pick up line. The line was "I lost my number, can I have yours?". Thats it. He didn't touch her, grab himself, or even continue pursuing her when she didn't return his interest. This was followed by many other women on twitter sharing their experiences, which included being groped and ejaculated on while riding the subway. My friend wrote back something to the effect of "The writer should now realize that a bad pickup line does not equal sexual harassment, these other stories are". Well the women army attacked him, equating that line to physical violence and calling my friend all sorts of names.

So I'm curious, how many of you on here think that this writer's story was sexual harassment? I mean, annoying, yes? But I don't know how much further I'd go. If you DO think its harassment, I'm curious where you actually draw the line? Is a guy trying to hit on you at a bar harassment too?

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Chicago, Internet / New Media
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Women should not laugh in public, Turkish deputy PM says

Women should not laugh out loud in public, Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arinç has said while complaining about "moral corruption" in Turkey.

Speaking during an Eid el-Fitr meeting on July 28, Arinç described his ideal of the chaste man or woman, saying they should both have a sense of shame and honor.

"Chastity is so important. It is not only a name. It is an ornament for both women and men. [She] will have chasteness. Man will have it, too. He will not be a womanizer. He will be bound to his wife. He will love his children. [The woman] will know what is haram and not haram. She will not laugh in public. She will not be inviting in her attitudes and will protect her chasteness," Arinç said, adding that people had abandoned their values today.

People needs to discover the Quran once again, Arinç said, adding that there had been a regression on moral grounds.

"Where are our girls, who slightly blush, lower their heads and turn their eyes away when we look at their face, becoming the symbol of chastity?" he said.

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

I've found nude photos of women my boyfriend used to date in a folder on our computer.

They are from before we started dating, but my question is why does he still have them? I'm worried because he still refers to some of these women as "friends of his"

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 26-28, Vancouver
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

T.J. Maxx Job Application Just Asks Prospective Employees How Much They Plan To Shoplift

FRAMINGHAM, MA-In a move meant to streamline the company's hiring process, representatives from T.J. Maxx confirmed Monday that the retailer's job application now simply asks prospective employees how much merchandise they plan to shoplift.

"While reviewing our employment procedures, we realized the only things we want to see on paper are the candidate's name, phone number, and a realistic estimate of how much apparel he or she expects to steal during his or her time as an employee," said human resources manager Madeline Irvington, noting that the removal of extraneous information from the form, such as an applicant's education and past experience, saves T.J. Maxx store managers considerable time in making hiring decisions.

"For inventory purposes, we just want our job candidates to come right out and tell us from the very beginning exactly how many designer tops, handbags, and pairs of jeans they intend to remove the security tags from after the store has closed and then surreptitiously ferry out when they leave.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Scientists: Rich People, Poor People May Have Shared Common Ancestor

ITHACA, NY-According to a study released this week by geneticists at Cornell University, substantial evidence indicates that rich people and poor people-disparate populations long thought to be entirely unrelated-may have once shared a single common ancestor.

"After conducting careful DNA analysis, our research team was taken aback to discover that the wealthy and the working class actually have a considerable number of genetic similarities," said study co-author Kenneth Chang, adding that despite the disparity between the modern-day affluent and low earners in terms of behavior, appearance, and lifestyle, numerous genetic markers revealed that their predecessors may have once lived beside one another without any noticeable differences.

"Side by side, poor people and rich people look almost nothing alike, of course. It took months of chromosomal comparison to discover that links exist between, say, a top-level consultant at Bain Capital living in a gated community and a mother of three relying on multiple low-wage jobs to survive.

And upon close inspection, it is possible to detect subtle, but striking, physical resemblances between these vastly different peoples." Scientists also determined that the ultra-rich were closely related to jellyfish and other soft-bodied invertebrates.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Do they still have the funnies in the newspaper?

Besides the news ...