GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

How do I reply to him

Im in college and Im going home next weekend. This guy I have been seeing is super excited and is now talking dirty to me. I just don't know how to reply to him. He said " what are you gonna do to this dick" I mean wtf am I suppose to say to keep the flow going

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why do I feel more motivated to work out

When I imagine myself getting fit for another woman? I feel bored with the one Im with.

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Okay so this might be confusing to keep up with but....

I haven't had my period in 20 weeks and 5 days, my periods are irregular though I never miss but two months (like period every other month). I've had the pregnancy symptoms, but when I took the test (blood and urine) it came back negative. We have a strong feeling I'm pregnant. What could be the explanation for it showing negative? Has anyone else experienced this? How long did it take to show a positive response? Help please. I need to know before my mom takes me to the baby doctor.

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

I just read an article on cheating and how horrible it is..etc.

I used to think that it was "the end" if I were to get cheated on. If it were a boyfriend, sure; they're replaceable..but husband? I think that's a whole different ballgame...I also take marriage more seriously than most people these days...

Maybe I'm getting colder as I'm getting older; but as betrayed as I would feel; I would also not call it quits right away because people have moments of weakness and just because he strayed, that doesn't mean I would stop caring or loving; or that I should.

The article said it's the worst feeling in the world; but I disagree. Sudden Death is because that eliminates any chance of rekindling or telling that person how you feel.

Have you ever lost a spouse/bf/gf to death and experienced being cheated on in your life? Which one left you feeling more hopeless or worse?

Just curious...does infidelity causes as much or more pain as death of a very close loved one? We're talking head over heels in love; not a distant relative you saw every 10 years.

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

What song was in

your head this summer ?

- POP'd by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

When you were in your teens what song/music

or Genre was the most popular that sticks with you?i liked classic rock so I have many that bring back memories.

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Whose reputation as a financial wizard emerged unscathed?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Who is someone you would eagerly enjoy learning from

...in exchange for work around their house?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Look no further --Ever had to conclude

that sometimes, there is only (1) answer to certain problems?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

The Greek Festival is here . What festival do you look forward to, in your neck of the woods ?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?