GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Are they called ISIS or ISIL?

The news calls them ISIS but Obama calls them ISIL.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Guys have you ever dated a girl

who talked about all the wild things she did in the past...But refuses to do them now with you?

Is that a deal breaker with you?

You know, she said she did threesomes or loved giving blowjobs, but now does not. I dated one girl who bragged about how she used to go to amateur night at a strip club, but then had a problem getting naked with the lights on in our own home.

How the heck are things going to work if other guys saw her naked, but I cannot?

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I hate givin blowjobs , and I joked by sayin go to a hooker n one night we went for a drive to hooka

I hate givin blowjobs , and I joked by sayin go to a hooker n one night we went for a drive to hookers and he said can I get one and I went quite , he fingered her while she sucked him.
Is that wrong??

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

"a decision...on incubation time for Ebola

must be based on a balance between COSTS and benefits."The study, published Tuesday by Drexel University professor Charles Haas, advises reconsideration on the criteria for the quarantine period. "21 days may not be sufficiently protective to public health," Haas writes in his study, published in PLOS Currents: Outbreaks.

Haas researched the incubation period for Ebola in previous outbreaks in Congo, Zaire and Uganda. He found "12 percent of the time, an individual case will have a greater incubation time than 21 days," according to the study. When looking at data of the 1995 Congo outbreak, Haas found a quarantine period of as high as 31 days is more appropriate.

According to Haas, a decision made on the appropriate incubation time for Ebola must be based on a balance between costs and benefits. Though, Haas noted "no quarantine time will provide absolute assurance of no residual risk from contagion."

Ebola is transmitted to humans from wild animals, and can be spread among people from contact with infected bodily fluid. The first known Ebola outbreaks occurred in secluded villages near tropical rainforests in Central Africa. Today, West Africa is facing the worst known outbreak in history, and the often fatal virus threatens Europe and the United States. WHO estimates affected countries could be seeing more than 10,000 new cases weekly by mid-November.

- Asked by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Martial arts instructor putting down previous instructor...?

I have been learning mixed martial arts for 6 months. I went to a place that was close to my home but I felt the instructor was not really paying attention much. In the beginning he would be on phone for about half the duration of the class. Then that stopped but I still felt he didn't point out my mistakes enough and I would be doing things wrong for a week before I was told to do it correctly.

I was proved correct when another instructor came to teach when he was on leave one day. He was strict and corrected mistakes quickly though nicely. I felt myself learning. But he wouldn't take classes there because he took them elswhere where I can't go. And he rarely comes.

I got hurt during the class two weeks ago. Not during the fight but because he told an older student to show me how to do something and I hurt my muscle doing that and felt a sharp pain doing that.

I went to this new place today and he asked if I had trained elsewhere. I said I had trained elsewhere and he asked how much I had learned. I told him they gave me a certificate for the 1st belt. He said MMA didn't have belt system. He might be right. I have no knowledge about this. So I am ok upto here. He asked if they gave us uniform. I said no. They said then how could he give belts? Again this thought had crossed my mind. But I thought learning the art should be more important than the actual belt or uniform. But ok.

Then here's what made me feel weird (I think he meant it to put down my previous instructor and not as a comment about me.) - You don't look like you have trained for four months. I don't think they could have been very good.

Meaning I think that I don't have muscles or look like I train. Which I felt was weird. Because he didn't ask if I thought I saw change in myself which I do even though the instructor is still crap. My point is I feel he is focusing on the wrong points. I think the more important points should have been safety of the student and teaching properly which he completely ignored. It seemed to me like he was looking for reasons to show that he was better but why would a good instructor feel the need to do that specially when he could see that I was already leaving the class I had been taking previously.

My concern is should I join the classes? Am I going from one bad place to another? Any tips?
I went there because people said it was a good place. But I am having doubts now.

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Did he say "I love you" on our first time making love?

I've been seeing this guy for about a month. We are very attracted to each other, it is mutual. We have been seeing each other 2-3 times a week and just going out to eat, a drink and making out. Prior to that we talked and saw each other at the Cancer care support group. He lost his father. I lost my dad and recently my ex boyfriend is also fighting for his life and I took care of him for 2 years until he pushed me away. His parents took over a year ago. He doesn't recognize me some times. It was very hard to let go. I imposed myself on him for another year while he would confuse me with his mother and tell me to move on.
This new guy and I feel like teenagers. Last weekend I invited him home after dinner and we had a great time but we didn't go all the way. It was incredibly beautiful to just lay next to him and he felt the same way. He is very sensitive and one of the things we have in common is our life hardships which has brought us where we are and pretty much determine who we are today.
The following day we went out again and came back to my house as my kids were with their dad. This time we actually didn't want to stop any more. It was amazingly beautiful. The thing is I think I heard him say "I love you" I did t say anything because I wasn't sure.
He did mentioned two days later that he liked what I said to him the day before which was sexual. I don't know if he was fishing to find out if I had heard him
My question is; is it possible for someone to feel love so early on in a relationship?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

What is your most

embarrassing moment?

- POP'd by pinkskittles722, A Sportif, Female, 18-21, Fitness

What was your proudest moment?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Getting Pretty while Getting Fit?

Do you dress up when you go to the gym or workout?
I normally throw on a tshirt and a pair of sweats or some yoga pants. Doesn't normally match or have a brand name but not important to me. As long as it wicks sweat and is supports the girls, it's doing it's job.

Yet I notice at the gym, the men are in all name brand shorts and shoes. The women are in full matching gear for a basic jog or whatever. Matching shoes, pants.shorts and shirts, with headbands and even make up.

My thoughts are running/gym is to get fit and that process is hot and sweaty and unpretty so why bother getting dolled up? If it's for attention, I think if you're in shape and generally attractive, people will notice no matter what you are wearing.

Maybe I'm just not a fashionista. Lol

What about you? What's your Get Fit gear?

- Asked by thottienc, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS TO BLAME FOR EBOLA OUTBREAK?!?!?!

MARRIAGE!!!

Yes, I said it!!! Marriage. Why did the dude from Africa come here. To get married. Why did the nurse get on a plane to Cleveland? To plan a freaking wedding.

So there you have it. If this world goes down the drain it is because of marriage... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

- Asked by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Did anyone see Michelle Obama's turnip video?

Really classy for a presidents wife. The world leaders and professionals must be shaking their heads in disbelief.

she behaves like a ghetto chick. No class at all.

A president and his wife should hold to the highest standards and bahave as such. The world is looking at them. This president and his wife are classless. What a disgrace to America.

For you liberals..this has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with behaving appropriate.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

When did Halloween stop being scary?

Whatever happened to Halloween being about ghosts, vampires, witches and other horror creatures?

Now it's just pop-culture models of superheros, movie/TV and cartoon characters and silly inanimate objects like "oh I'm a shower curtain" or "I'm a mailbox". Or "I'm a hammer".

Or for most young girls, "sexy" or "slutty" in front of something. "Sexy nurse", "slutty cat", "slutty officer". Just as an excuse to show off a lot of skin and cleavage.

I could understand "cosplay", which started off in Japan and then became popular in the West. With cosplay or "costume play", the theme was generally pop-culture of computer-games and films and TV characters and comic or anime style. Also cosplay is year-round events, not just October Halloween.

So when did Halloween stop being scary?