GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Booty call....? Blah blah have to make the question longer.

He doesn't just want to "hang out" when texting me at 11 at night. Told him I was about to go to sleep. I'm annoyed. Should I call him out, or leave it be?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

RANDOM TIDBITS executions

The last execution in the Tower of London took place on Thursday, August 14, 1941, when Josef Jakobs, a German spy, was shot by an eight-man firing squad. Because he had suffered a broken ankle when he had parachuted into England on the night of January 31, 1941, he could not stand before the firing squad and he was, instead, seated in an old Windsor chair and tied up.

The last public execution by guillotine was on June 17, 1939. Eugen Weidman was executed before a large crowd in Versailles, France. The last nonpublic use of the guillotine in France, at Baumetes Prison, in Marsailles, was the execution of convicted murderer Hamida Djandoubi, a Tunisian immigrant, on September 10, 1977. France abolished capital punishment on September 9, 1981.

The last person burned at the stake was Phoebe Harrius. Harrius was convicted of coining false money, a crime of high treason at that time, and was executed by being burned at the stake in front of Newgate Prison in England, in 1786.

Charles Carroll was the last of the 59 men who signed the Declaration of Independence to die. He passed away in 1832 at the age of 95.

The last person hanged in the U.S. for being a pirate was Capt. Nathaniel Gordon, in New York City on March 8, 1862. Gordon had been smuggling slaves into the country.

The last person hanged for witchcraft in the American colonies was executed on September 22, 1692.

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Disclaimer:- It's a JOKE.

During our church service one Sunday, a parishioner was speaking about an emotionally charged topic and had trouble controlling her tears. Finishing her remarks, she told the congregation, "I apologize for crying so much. I'm usually not such a big boob."

The bishop rose to close the session and remarked sympathetically, "That's okay. We like big boobs."

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Which AO lady is the BIGGEST teaser of men?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

On the Upper West Side of NYC lived an assimilated Jew who was now a very militant atheist.

But he sent his son to Trinity School because, despite its denominational roots, it's a great school, and completely secular.

After a month, the boy comes home and says casually, "By the way Dad, do you know what Trinity means? It means the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."

The father can barely control his rage. He seizes his son by the shoulders and declares, "Danny, I'm going to tell you something now and I want you never to forget it. There is only one God... and we don't believe in him!"

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Who is the most sex obsessed

person on AO?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Does anyone know anything about premies?

My daughter delivered 5 weeks early 3 days ago. The hospital she delivered @ does NOT have a NICU. As in intensive care unit for newborns. The baby got sent to another larger hospital that does have that. Now that my head is clearer now, this bothers me WHY knowing they were going to deliver a premie, WHY would they risk that and just send her ASAP instead of waiting till 1:30 am! I feel they took a risk & the fact my daughter has epilepsy. I worked in a hospital so I know everything is all about MONEY! Because she is 25 what are my rights to find out this information?

Update: September 13, 2014.
Thank you for all your responses. At least I know there always one intelligent caring out of the bunch that knows their stuff:) And that would be the lady that had 2 premies @ 5 weeks early!

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Are you bf or gf, married, living in sin, main squeeze, shacked up ...

How would you classify your relationship?

- Asked by anonunknown, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

How close have you come to having an unintentional Minnie Pearl moment ?

I was wearing a new shirt the other day, all day, with a tag hanging from it off one of those little nylon strings that must be cut, or bitten off with your teeth.

True, this doesn't do anything to help anyone who wants to come across as slick but, nobody said anything about it, yet they had to have seen it.

I can understand why people wouldn't comment if you had a booger at the end of your nose, but really...

...why not a simple clothing tag ?

Permit me a few moments so I can gear up for all the serious responses ?

- POP'd by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Have you ever had an intentional

Clothing malfunction?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 days ago Back To Top

Are you a Robertson family wanna be,

hillbilly beard will travel?

- Asked by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?