GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 39 minutes ago Back To Top

Why do Conservatives and Libertarians hate the police so much?

Why are both groups the first to complain about the police and the first groups to complain about crime rates? In fact crime is at a lower rate now than they have been since the early 60's and yet now that it is, they hate to police.

- POP'd by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I hope you "progressives" are happy -you push for MORE taxes, someone gets killed,

as a result of Law enforcement pushing your stupid ass "progressive" laws for selling a loose cigarette, and then you start rioting and whining about "police brutality". Then your mayor, who just happens to be a democrat, shuns the NYPD and so the NYPD turns their back on him in return...

It's very unfortunate and heartbreaking that these 2 officers were murdered by a real thug...but Gangs have always been anti-cop. This dude who killed 2 officers planned this for a good 2 weeks and had close ties to some gang. Aside from that, and rioters/looters don't really care what the issue is -they just want free sh!t. That's quite obvious.

It doesn't have anything to do with people on this site bringing up police brutality or talking about things that matter. This site doesn't even have a fraction of the traffic it once had to make even a ripple in the social media sphere.

When will the false accusations from the left END? Check the laws and new taxes you push and look at how they're enforced before you start accusing any innocent person of having blood on their hands.

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Guys, would you date a woman 13 years older than you?

I am dating a woman much younger than I and we are so terribly in love with each other.

- POP'd by Male, 36-45

Would you date a man 13 years younger than you? You are 39 and he is 26

Out of ALL of the guys I have been dating lately, there is one guy who treats me very nice. He asks to take me out to EAT. He comes to see me from out of town, we meet up. He has ALWAYS been respectful SO FAR. No red flags YET. He has NEVER asked me to send a pic of my a$$. Is this too big of a age difference? I am not looking to get serious with anyone, moreso a nice guy who I can hang out with and have fun with, not sexually. I am not ready for that.

What is the cheapest meat?

Deer balls..... They are under a buck.

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

What is wrong with making someone else's life brighter. Help out someone with cooking; cleaning

someone's house; or read to some person who would like your company

- POP'd by flwoodpecker, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Lonely and bitter at Christmas

Not a cheery post sorry. I am 41 and have no family except for a 16 year old son. I find Christmas incredibly lonely and it is the time when I feel it the most that I don't have family. I have friends but they all spend Christmas with family. I don't have a partner just a friend with benefits who is a nice guy but doesn't want a relationship. I was seeing someone earlier this year until I found out that he was seeing his ex all along. I have financial worries and just feel so down. I take an anti depressant but lately I am just becoming more and more irritable with people, even close friends. I don't know what to do with myself.

- Asked by suki73, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Leeds
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Lonely and bitter at Christmas

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Do you love your parents..?

Yes they've brought me up and have paid for everything, my education etc. But they've been horrible parents. My elder brother and I have suffered immensely because of their own personal issues and insecurities.

People decide to have kids, kids don't decide to have parents. Once you become a parent it's your job to care for them and provide for them, protect them.

My father and I never got along. I have always been very blunt. He has always hated that. I grew up putting up with his physical and verbal and emotional abuse, my main fault being that I was born. Kept ending up with the wrong men because getting away from my parents was more important to me and anyone who promised any kind of security, I went to him. Suffered more physical, emotional, sexual, verbal abuse.

Growing up I was suffering from depression, developed anorexia as a teen, weighed around 70lbs. My father is a psychiatrist, all he ever did was taunt me for my disorder and made it about sex, making me feel horrible about myself. Blaming me for every suffering in my life.

My mother valued her marriage more than us and to this day calls me a liar and says my father was a perfect dad and I am the one who has always had problems and issues.

The place I come from, the cultural set up is such that I can't get over all this. I've been relying on strangers for comfort and support since I was in my early twenties.

Now my parents are old. I sometimes feel bad for them and try to care for them but I've realized they'll never change. My father is still an asshole and my mother always supports him.

Just makes me sad.

A sincere apology from him would help me heal but he's too mean and selfish.

Wish people would think twice before having children. They're not a proof of fertility or to keep a marriage together, or for your entertainment or to keep you busy.

Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Do you realize that really happened in life to a guy named Bobbit?

His crazy wife cut off his penis while he was sleeping and dumped it in the woods. Luckily it was found and attached and he even appeared in a sex tape afterwards.

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

Jewish Pickle Factory

Yossele Zelkovitz worked in a Jewish pickle factory. For many years he had a powerful desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. Unable to stand it any longer, he sought professional help from the factory psychologist..

After six months, the therapist gave up. He advised Yossel to go ahead and do it or he would probably never have any peace of mind.

The next day he came home from work very early. His wife, Sacha, became alarmed and wanted to know what had happened. Yossel tearfully confessed his tormenting desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. He went on to explain that today he finally went ahead and did it, and he was immediately fired.

Sacha gasped and ran over to her husband. She quickly yanked down his pants and shorts only to find a normal, completely intact penis. She looked up and said, "I don't understand. What about the pickle slicer?"

Yossel replied, "I think she got fired, too."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

Arwe water matresses ideal for sex?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

should I take a chance and hire this girl?

I am the hiring manager at the hospital where I work and there was this girl who interviewed for a receptionist position a couple of weeks ago. The interview went well and I was all ready to hire her on you to do will check her references. I told her that I needed a professional reference someone that used to be a supervisor or some sort of superior to her she emailed me the name of a guy and in her email she said that he was a former coworker and then when I asked her did he actually supervise her she said yes. I called the gentleman and when I asked him questions he stuttered and seemed uneasy at times . I called her back and told her that even though she was a good candidate I did not feel good about the professional reference that she provided me and I asked her if there was someone else that I could speak to she provided me the name of someone else and I felt a lot better about that reference. This girl is a great candidate and her interview went very well but I'm not sure if I should offer her the job or not. I just felt like there was a little bit of dishonesty going on with the first reference but she did explain to me that the gentleman had a natural stutter and I did feel a lot better when I spoke to her second reference. The reason why I am being so particular is because in my line of work it takes a long time to train someone and get them to a point where they can be fully operational and self-sufficient in the job. I don't want to hire her and then it turns out that she is not who she seems to be. She has been very good about following up with me and she seems like a great candidate but at the same time I'm just a little bit hesitant to offer her the job. What do you guys think? Should I give her a chance? Despite this little reference hiccup she is a great candidate in our interview went very well.

Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

*Men* What would your true thoughts be about a woman friend of yours (Not a sexual relationship)

If she pulled you aside and ran her hand down the front of your pants just to feel your cock?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next