GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Will a woman ALWAYS be a victim, if she participates in a game called love??

Walking down a deserted road, you see a lion miles ahead... It sees you..
What would you do?? Would you keep walking as if you didn't notice it??
Would you think the lion would be gentle & coy??? Fierceless, tamed?

Who really knows what they'd do, when confronted with things alarming??
Life & love can be this way... How can we be prepared??

- POP'd by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

I think another guy has done a vanishing act on me..

Hey, everyone, can I get some commiseration, because I don't think the man I was seeing is interested anymore. I don't need to hear that it's no big deal and that there are plenty of fish. When you're 29, have never had a boyfriend, and didn't date for 2 years before meeting this person (and before that, hadn't gone on a date for 4 years!), it sure doesn't look like there are plenty of fish in the sea! I'm depressed and disappointed and wondering why and what I did or didn't do to keep him interested in me. I'd appreciate words of sympathy and comfort.

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Internet / New Media
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Two joke for the price of one..

A distraught man made an appointment with a counselor.

"I was out of town on business," he told the doctor," and I left a message for my wife that I would be coming home on Tuesday, instead of Wednesday. When I got in I went straight home and when I got there I found her in bed with my best friend!"

The man then broke down into uncontrollable tears.

The doctor considered the problem and said, "Ok, let's relax and approach the problem logically. Maybe she never got your telegram!"

***

It is only when you notice a mosquito has landed on your testicles that you realize there is always some way to solve a problem without using violence.

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Disclaimer:- It's a JOKE -

I got a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic.

"Wow!" I said, "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now. I'm a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me."

She giggled and said she was sure I'd meet the challenge!

"Yeah", I said, "just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistband that's a few inches wider these days."

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me, saying that she thought tubby bald men were cute.

"Anyway, I've put on a couple of pounds myself," she giggled.

So I told her to fuck off.

Sometime during the life of nearly every man

there will come a time when the discussion comes around guts and balls. We've all heard at one time or another that some guy has "balls" or "guts". While some may view those terms as one-in-the-same, there is a very clear medical distinction between "Guts" and "Balls". But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed should the subject surface in the future, here are the definitions:

GUTS is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the GUTS to ask, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the BALLS to say, "You're next, Chubby!"

I hope this clears up any confusion regarding the definitions. Medically, speaking there is no difference in the outcome.

is it possible to unblock somebody from Facebook accidentally? (from an iPhone).

my boyfriend thinks I'm dumb enough to believe he unblocked his ex on accident. i don't care if he did...i just don't like being lied to. if you have an iPhone please try it yourself and see how likely it is to unblock someone on accident.

Update: August 29, 2014.
thank you all for the great answers. i asked him again today and he fessed up. it obviously hurts a bit but i know theres been times i looked up my ex in the past...not because I'm still interested but because those people were once a huge part of our lives so sometimes we are curious about what they are up to or whatever. anyways I'm happy my guy can tell me the truth and he reblocked her...cos she's a crazy stalker B*tch so thanks

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

What type of speech pattern drives you NUTS???!!! How about: "Ya know, I was - um.. Oh, nevermind!"?

We all know tween's / teens who begin - or end - every sentence with, "Ya know?"! Or, when you ask them a question, it's, "Huh?" (which requires us to re-ask the question)!

My husband and one of my gal-pals do this all the time: "I was thinking ... when ya want ... Oh, never mind."! I used to say, "No 'Never mind' - what? What were you going to say, for heaven's sake??". Then they'd get sort of irritated and repeat, "It was NOTHING! Really.". Nowadays, I don't react with frustration. I just don't react! I like peace & quiet.

I told you mine. Your turn: What type of speech pattern makes your wheels squeal - LOL :)

- Asked by familygal, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

When someone calls you, instantly says

, "Do me a favor?" --what do you quickly begin to feel/think?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

How do they do it, can you be around the opposite sex without getting horny.

I have a question for the men, women can answer if they wish, I like watching shows like Dating Naked and Naked and afraid, but how is it that a man can be around a naked woman all day and night and never gets an erection, this could never work for me.

- Asked by steady4rhyne, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 13 hours ago Back To Top

Should media outlets have regulations?

I believe in freedom of speech/press but up until the coverage of the Ferguson incident I never really understood how media focuses more on getting viewers rather than reporting news. Local news did a great job of simply reporting facts and allowing any side to state their views. I never understood how 'dangerous' media can be and it made me wonder how many times I have judged something based upon inflammatory reports from media coverage.

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

When you did not want to carry money in your hand, what was something *fancy* you owned to carry

...your money in?
For me, I was the proud owner of a small necklace purse.(the purse you used your thumb and pointer finger to open)
Later, I also owned a wristband wrap with a zipper, as well as wrap around thingy, for my ankle with a zipper, that I could stash money in.
Finally, a headband thingy with a zipper, great for hiding me money when jogging.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next