GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 21 minutes ago Back To Top

Gf wants a 3some, but has self esteem issues. I am all for, but concerned she will have regrets

Her and I love each other unconditionally, but have self esteem issues. I think she's gorgeous, she thinks I'm hot; unfortunately, she thinks she's hideous and fat, I think I'm undesirable to say the least. We each think the other is too good for us, we each fear we are not enough for the other. She has slept with a number of people before me, and one each time we have broken up, which has been 5 break ups by my count, she has called herself a slut and whore on multiple occasions; I have slept with 2 people before her, 2 people after break ups, I consider myself well versed, but of too few partners to not be curious. We normally trust each other completely, but have had doubts, most recently because we each caught the other oggling someone else. She doesn't realize how much it hurts that she so openly oggles other men, encouraging me to undress them with my eyes as well; I avoid looking at women with desirable features, because I know it brings her to make comparisons and spiral to darker thoughts, but, in a need for honesty, I admitted to looking, that it was almost impossible to not look at her friends while we were swimming, mostly because my gf was making a scene of it right next to me fondling her friend, and things got to that dark spot again.
Still, she insists on a threesome, I love the idea in it's purest form, but shidder to think of the possible reprecussions given the self esteem issues, my own desire to bed another woman without having to leave this relationship or cheat, and the possibility of the third party bringing their own, unchecked but still aboard baggage that may swing things oddly.
To top things off, my gf admitted to me that on the same night as I admitted to having been admiring her friend's figure, she had crossed off the full on lesbian experience from her bucket list, something I wasn't sure was entirely without the intent of testing my composure. To clarify, I encourage her to follow her whims, so long as the long lasting effects will not adversely affect our relationship, ie, be sure you don't catch something, don't sleep with another guy, don't lead anyone on, the like. But, again, she told me this after having a conversation revolving around her being self conscious and me oggling the very friend she had just gone all the way with.
Sorryfor the novel, but, this threesome proposition has more baggage than I think my gf fully realizes is there, and I'm hoping that I can get honest opinions on the situation, rather than have hers fueled by needs to please me or mine fueled by less thinking rationally due to the gaga effect such a proposition can impose upon a young man that could easily have been off having a guilt free threesome had he gone off to college rather than staying safe in his home town for his generals, family, and high school sweetheart

Sex & Intimacy / 53 minutes ago Back To Top

I cannot have orgasms unless I'm alone

Have had two bad marriages.

The first lasted, technically, for 12 years. Sex was bad, he was my first, I couldn't climax and he said it was me.

I started masturbating almost 7 years into the relationship to check if it really was me. Well it wasn't.

Told him. He did nothing. Marriage ended but not over this.

Second marriage - arranged - after getting married I found out he had severe intimacy issues. Wouldn't even touch me "there" he thought it was disgusting.

I gave it eight months. Marriage ended this time I ended it because of this very issue.

Now I have an amazing boyfriend. We have great sex but I cannot orgasm. It makes him feel bad. He does everything. I've told him my body has been trained to not have orgasms in front of anyone or with anyone but he's adamant. We've been trying but it just doesn't happen.

I once had to get really drunk and masturbate while he was in bed with me and I managed to do it because I was drunk.

Do I need psychotherapy? Are there medicines?

Can anyone relate?

I don't want to make my boyfriend feel bad.. he has never been with a woman who could achieve orgasm.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 59 minutes ago Back To Top

Christmas in July??? ~~~well, have you gotten any gifts yet ???

I am still waiting and waiting...

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Brain Meter Test? --on a scale of (1-10)

...what number is your brain running at, right about now ?

Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

I cheated on my gf with an ex she always asked about it for months but I lie when I finally told her

I cheated on my gf with an ex she always asked about it for months but I lie when I finally told her the truth she cried and said she f me and she done then she told me she did the same but was lien just to see if I would stay but idk if I would or wouldnt and now we still together but she said our sex life is over and we gone be the same but ever since then we havent really talk when we text its plain. Im in love with this girl she makes me happy and all but im scared to still be in the relationship because I dont know whats going through her head is she going to get back at me or is she going to eventually leave me and im gone be super hurt ,? We been together for a year and 3 months now , all the things I use tp do I dont do anymore I won't conversate with any of my exs at all , I let her check my phone go through my Facebook instagram gmail all of it. I blocked all my exs of Facebook I do whatever makes her happy. She doesn't trust me and she said thete wont be any trust after what I finally confess to, I juss want us to grow old and be happy together by the way ima lesbian

- Asked by sweetkid18, A Thinker, Female, 18-21

Women and unrealistic sexual expectations influenced by porn.

Many have suggested that men who have looked at a lot of porn sometimes have unrealistic notions of sex and intimacy. I have no doubt that this can often be true.

Traditionally, some have suggested that some women have unrealistic sexual expectations influenced by romance novels, soap operas and even by children's fairy tales of the knight in shining armour battling to win the hand of the princess.

I wonder though if women who look at porn (and quite a large number of women do) are also influenced to some degree in terms of expectations.

Porn producers select male 'talent' based on the size of their penises, how hard of an erection they can get and keep under the circumstances of filming, how much stamina they have and in some cases, how copious their ejaculate can be.

Of course these producers often select men from among the relatively small percentage of men who have very very large penises; the actors take erection enhancing drugs and of course scenes during which the actors lose their erections are edited out; dozens of 'breaks' are taken during filming so that a 20 or 30 minute movie probably takes a couple hours to actually shoot (the actors aren't actually having sex for 20 minutes straight).

So Answerology, what's your take? Is the modern popularity of porn use having some impact on what some women might expect in their real life potential male sexual partners (particularly with respect to penis size, on-demand long lasting erections, and duration of intercourse)?

Update: July 24, 2014.
This question is not about my 'insecurity'. I'm pretty good with my size. I'm not asking this because of 'insecurity' as one responder has suggested. I just think a lot about sexuality and culture. That's all. Just take the question at face value.

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

why do some guys feel the need to compare penis size?

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Miami, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

At which age did you lose

your virginity & do you regret it?

What is your best excuse when...

You try to talk the cop out of giving you a speeding ticket, after pulling you over?

- Asked by suzyscorp, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

What's an example of an updated

real life version that could be considered "Horror Show of Realty"?