GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 40 minutes ago Back To Top

Today is Maundy Thursday(BTW this has NOTHING to do with sex)

Maundy Thursday is observed during Holy Week on the Thursday before Easter. Also referred to as "Holy Thursday" or "Great Thursday" in some Christian denominations, Maundy Thursday commemorates the Last Supper when Jesus shared the Passover meal with his disciples on the night before he was crucified.

John 13:1-17, 31b-35
13:1 Now before the festival of the Passover, Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart from this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.

13:2 The devil had already put it into the heart of Judas son of Simon Iscariot to betray him. And during supper

13:3 Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he had come from God and was going to God,

13:4 got up from the table, took off his outer robe, and tied a towel around himself.

13:5 Then he poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet and to wipe them with the towel that was tied around him.

13:6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, "Lord, are you going to wash my feet?"

13:7 Jesus answered, "You do not know now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

13:8 Peter said to him, "You will never wash my feet." Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no share with me."

13:9 Simon Peter said to him, "Lord, not my feet only but also my hands and my head!"

13:10 Jesus said to him, "One who has bathed does not need to wash, except for the feet, but is entirely clean. And you are clean, though not all of you."

13:11 For he knew who was to betray him; for this reason he said, "Not all of you are clean."

13:12 After he had washed their feet, had put on his robe, and had returned to the table, he said to them, "Do you know what I have done to you?

13:13 You call me Teacher and Lord--and you are right, for that is what I am.

13:14 So if I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.

13:15 For I have set you an example, that you also should do as I have done to you.

13:16 Very truly, I tell you, servants are not greater than their master, nor are messengers greater than the one who sent them.

13:17 If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them.

13:31b When he had gone out, Jesus said, "Now the Son of Man has been glorified, and God has been glorified in him.

13:32 If God has been glorified in him, God will also glorify him in himself and will glorify him at once.

13:33 Little children, I am with you only a little longer. You will look for me; and as I said to the Jews so now I say to you, 'Where I am going, you cannot come.'

13:34 I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.

13:35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.

- Asked by mistyjean, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have a double birthday on 4/17 as it is Jackstraw & Maryanne's birthdays!

Aloha Friends we have a double birthday celebration as today, Thursday, April 17th is Jackstraw and Maryanne's birthdays! I have two birthday cakes and candles, now do you have the birthday hats and noisemakers to wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Husband left daughter for a hooker?! 10 points?

I know this millionaire, good looking man. Hes divorced dad of a 5 year old. He is on substances, smokes, is flirty and womanizing.
He is now dating a woman 4 years older than him. Shes 38. She has 3 young kids. She has been after him ever since day she met him as a 'admirer'.
When she met him again, they got involved in sex and all.
And now he left me to date her. She is very slutty and incredibly gold digging.
She gets all these expensive designer shoes and stuff from him which she shows off to the world on instagram and facebook.

She even tweeted sexual innuendoes to him, called his fans 'bitches wishing to be her', favorited all tweets which called them 'nice couple' and even her family members post videos of them kissing at his shows and uploading her pics.

He got her off twitter as she was ruining his image. But hes still dating such a woman.

She tells everyone that shes his gf and that they share the same birthday (1st april). He acts like a jerk whenever hes with her. He even bought her to the public shows, posted pics with her and retweeted her 'i love you boo' tweet. She made her twitter again.

She always tweets sexual references to him (hes great in bed). She glares at his female fans. She even hates his daughter, blocking anyone who said he best being father to his 5 y/o. Some gals said he was hitting on other girls too and lied to her when she confronted him about it.

Do they love each other?

Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Any advice on sizing condoms?

Hi,

I'm having difficulty figuring out the right condom to wear. I'm not very sexually experienced and am confused. The problem isn't length, I don't think, since pretty much all condoms are long so that they can be rolled down as needed. Girth is really tricky though! I'm not sure that I have an exact measurement, but I think my penis is ROUGHLY 6 inches in circumference at the base. I've read the average is 4.5-5 inches, but I have a hard time thinking of myself as being all that big. At any rate, I've tried reading about condom sizes online, and am always confused. Magnum supposedly has a 2.14 base diameter. 2 or so inches would be roughly the width of my penis from one side. Looking at a magnum in person, though, it seems that the diameter in question means when the condom is FLAT, not filled with a penis. It couldn't amount to more than 1-1.5 inches in 3D, unless I'm missing something? What's more, it felt tight (even painful) when I put it on. But, it was more the elastic band thing at the bottom that grips which either hurt, or over-stimulated my penis before I could get it all the way down.

Then I tried a more "normal" condom, Trojan ENZ, which I couldn't even roll down all the way!

I guess my biggest problem is-- I don't know how it's supposed to fit. I get the idea that it shouldn't be too tight and break, or too loose and come off. But what does that look and feel like? My try-outs haven't always lasted long. I may have noticed little "wrinkles" on the condom (both Magnum and ENZ), although I may have only seen them when my erections weren't at their strongest. Is that a sign that things are too loose, even if it feels very tight? Is a little wrinkle okay, but not a big one? Again, I'm not sure if I noticed them at full erection or not, this is all done quickly while somewhat nervous. I find it hard to believe that my 6ish base circumference requires a size up from magnum, but could that be the case?

Incidentally (not to be too vulgar, I just think I should know) how much room should there be for the sperm? If it doesn't all stay in the "reservoir" am I putting it on wrong? Can it trickle some down the sides? Does that have anything to do with size?

Thanks.

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Is it true that women in general

have a greater capacity for sexual enjoyment than do men?

- Asked by coach33, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

I don't know what to do?

A friend of mine is having a hard time her gfs bestfriend has been hitting on her behind everyone's back until my friend hit on her infront of another friend now the bestfriend won't talk to anyone. I don't understand why she would hide to stick her tounge down her throat but as soon as its in the open she acts like its my friends fault

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Thunder Bay
Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Question about born again virgins

So if you meet a woman who was really promiscuous in thd past and did all kinds of sex acts. But a few weeks before she met you she decided to wait to have sex with the next guy. Would that make you proud of her or like an idiot that got her once she turned boring?

- Asked by kristaxD, A Thinker, Female, 22-25
Sex & Intimacy / 13 hours ago Back To Top

Diamonds, silver and gold! How do you clean them while getting soap scum off?

I have a very ancient piece of jewelry. It is half gold, half silver and covered in about 20 diamonds. I bought jewelry cleaner that is suppose to be for silver. I can't find any that is for all types of jewelry and I worry about using it on my ancient piece. I have around 12 other rings and the silver cleaner has even slightly dulled a couple of my silver pieces. I'm worried about using this stuff on my jewelry when it states not to leave it in the chemical for more then 2 minutes. The pieces that dulled also had soap scum build up and did not come off in the silver cleaner. So please, is there anyway I can clean off the soap scum in the hard to reach areas?

- Asked by Female, 66 or older
Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

What are You Willing to do For a Frosty Blue Star?

Naked ladies go to the front of the line....

...............:B)

- Asked by beemerdoc, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Celebrity
Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Would it bother you if your FWB

has other FWB besides you?

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next