GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

The truth about work relations?

I put in my notice three months ago and it is now five weeks for my last day at my current job. My closest colleagues at work I suppose stuff you are in the same area of expertise, they are fully aware that I am leaving and have had a hard time when I work here. I have worked longer and this institution and disagree with the management approach. They are aware too but have been duplicitous about it. What's bothering me is that they have began vilifying me and acting out in a manner which expresses their disregard for me. I do my job but now I see that my senior (who is covering for my boss this week) is pointing out ever error I'm making, checking up on my work, while knowing that it's going to be a hard week. My junior has also started acting out more- leaving me to do more of the work while she's covering the night shift. I gather that they are turning against me eventhough I know I'm doing my job. Why all this nonsense before leaving? Before them, the senior was manipulative and got out of a lot of work. My boss 'overlooked' this for 7 months despite the fact that I said I was working overtime and weekends. They blamed me for poorly managing my time. It is only when the new junior came who was more outspoken, did boss say she 'acknowledged' the issue. Quite frankly, it's evident that she doesn't really care. Also my boss was scrutinising my work eventhough I've worked in this field for 5 years and had a good record. Only now, a week ago did my boss 'let go' and now my senior has decided to scrutinize. I know they are an anxious bunch but the amount of displacement is nuts crazy. how best to cope here?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

After every good smack to my head ......

How many Brian cells should I expect to lose? I really don't like wearing my special helmet in public. It is So embarrassing!

- Asked by rantingmadman, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older, Atlanta, Hospitality
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

If I run for president as a libertarian....

How do I distinguish myself from just being a typical republican? Other than the drug issue libertarians and republicans don't differ much. Libertarians simply want the states to handle things like gay marriage, abortion and drug legalization where they will be outlawed or severly restricted ... ...In most states/bible belt... Sure doesn't feel like freedom to me. More like control. Am I way off base or am I correct in ny analysis?

Update: May 06, 2015.
Dude, your COPY N PASTE essay is too damn long.

- POP'd by rantingmadman, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older, Atlanta, Hospitality

how do I run for president as a democrat?

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Do you masturbate thinking

More about someone famous or someone you know? I have a thing for Bradley Cooper and Patrick Dempsey myself

- Asked by baybreeze69, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Researching a medical condition, ever been overwhelmed by the amount of conflicting information?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

"What's The Point of Having A D Cup If You Don't Show Em What's Up?"

Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings Thou hast perfect praise.

What preachers daughter just said this on almost live TV?

- Asked by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

What's the longest you dated someone before having sex?

How many dates, how many months, etc. how did that work out for you?

- Asked by babelfish123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Is it a compliment if a guy tells you that he thinks about you when he masturbates?

I dated this guy for a few months last year while he was based in NY for business. But he lived in LA and we were both sort of against a long distance relationship, so instead of continuing the relationship, we decided to part ways.

Well, we hadn't seen each other for about six months but he was in Ny on business again for a week, so we met up and because we just have this incredible sexual chemistry that we ended up in bed and the sex was just so amazing. That's when he told me that he thinks about me when he jerks off. I must admit I was a bit surprised as no one (not even one of my long term ex boyfriends) has told me that before! So, is this a compliment?

Are you aware of the danger of Roundup?

It should be banned and here is why.
On March 20, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) reclassified glyphosate as a chemical that probably causes cancer. The IARC is a branch of the World Health Organization that focuses on cancer, and it combines the knowledge and expertise of epidemiologists, laboratory scientists, and biostatisticians. The IARC has been engaged in cancer research for more than five decades, and its vast experience in cancer research has led the agency to conclude that "most cancers are, directly or indirectly, linked to environmental factors and thus are preventable."

The IARC had previously designated glyphosate as possibly carcinogenic. Monsanto, a leading producer of glyphosate under the trade name Roundup, immediately issued a press release challenging the new IARC designation and contending that Roundup is safe. But Monsanto has a tremendous amount at stake. Half of the corporation's revenues come from sales of Roundup and Roundup Ready seeds, which can tolerate the herbicide. Monsanto advocates that farmers spray their fields heavily and repeatedly with Roundup in order to kill unwanted weeds, and Monsanto's corporate strategy is based on the assumption that Roundup is safe. If Roundup is found to be toxic, the entire house of cards comes tumbling down, and with it, Monsanto and biotech agriculture. The banning of glyphosate could mean bankruptcy for Monsanto.

But the scientific case for banning glyphosate is convincing. Research shows that in addition to concerns about cancer, there is strong evidence that Roundup causes birth defects in vertebrates, including in humans. The research also reveals that glyphosate may be the cause of or trigger for a number of chronic illnesses that are now plaguing people around the globe.

Originally patented by the Stauffer Chemical Company in 1964, glyphosate is a powerful chelating agent - meaning that it avidly binds to metals. It's this chelating property that led to glyphosate's first use as a descaling agent to clean mineral deposits from pipes in boilers and other hot water systems. The ability to bind to metals also allows glyphosate-metal complexes

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

What does the word stud/stud muffin mean?

When a woman calls a guy a stud and/or stud muffin what does that mean?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next