GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 7 minutes ago Back To Top

Is this body language saying something

Had a meetup with a Internet date all went well then we decided to go our own way
We had a farewell cuddle which seem different to any off my other dates. He seem to hold me tight I felt a bit unsure what he meant by doing that
Does that mean there is some chemistry there or he had other motives maybe you guys could tell how you cuddle someone you like and if it's different with someone you don't

- Asked by aquablue, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Melbourne, Technical
Sex & Intimacy / 36 minutes ago Back To Top

Your thoughts on deflated 'balls'???? hahaha!!! hmmm...kind of a bummer...

Happy Superbowl all you football fans ...gentlemen start your engines!! lol..WAIT wrong game. ;))))) have a good one all!!!:D

- Asked by swtnsxy2, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

It's so nice to have a governor that represents the people

I'm not sure if yall noticed but in Texas Greg Abbott made Monday a holiday for the Chris Kyle. Thanks to all our vets that served and remember even if Hollywood doesn't love you, we do. Thanks for championing our freedom, and taking one for the team.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Is it at all common for straight females to regularly watch lesbian porn?

Straight Ladies: do any of you secretly masturbate to lesbian porn even if you are only interested in dating men? be honest

- Asked by kryp76, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

When you get any cable with hbo or starz its going to cost you more then they tell you plus feb 5th

2015 its going up dirct tv is one I just want to tell everyone just be careful with cable tv.s

- POP'd by ozzycat19, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

How does Direct TV work? I can't make heads nor tails of their online info. Is it really as cheap as

60 bucks for service including premium channels like HBO and Starz?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

straight Ladies: do any of you secretly masturbate to lesbian porn even if you are only interested in dating men? be honest
you prefer to watch women only porn?

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

How do I get over hating gay men, girls that had abortions, or abandoned their children?

I've tried to lower myself to their level, granted I've still never killed a person and just couldn't do that like women that abort children, I've also never committed blasphemy by engaging in sexual relations with another girl, I have sinned though...committed adultery, lied, been greedy, and still I just really don't like homosexuals or women that kill their own children, I strive not to judge, but find peace in the scripture bad association spoils good habits. I've wtruggled to see their perspective and yet it eludes me, I can tolerate it to a point and I've really tried to, but I really don't like them.

Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Need help with doggy style thighs too short

OK so my wife and I use the female superior position as a fall back. She really wants to do a doggy style but I can hardly reach her as my thighs are really short and I am about 5 1/2 inches. Any help would be nice. I have bought wedges and pillows no help as they collapse.

- Asked by shrikeinthewoods, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Technical

Is my husbsnd cheating on me

please i neef to know i am tired of hirti.g

I am tired of the lies

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next