GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

I accidentally hurt my bf while having sex, and hes not texting or calling. Is he mad? breaking up?

We have been seeing each other for a few months and having sex regularly and the other night I had to drop him off at the Er because he was hurt to one of his private parts. He said he didnt want me to come in with him because it would be like more embarrassing so I didnt go in but he sent 1 text the next morening saying the doctors thought he was going to be ok but he had to follow up with some kinda specialist after they obsereved him in the ER overnight. I havent heard from him since and I texted him a few times to like see how he was and nothing. Should I give him more time or is it over?

Sex & Intimacy / 20 hours ago Back To Top

Why would a boyfriend not want to use a condom during sex?

My boyfriend tries to go condomless quite frequently. Some times (it's funny but in actuality it really isn't) he'll try to slip it in before I can tell him to use a condom. He's REALLY good at foreplay so I'm pretty turned on and into the moment when he does this.

I'll tell him though to use a condom and he doesn't object. He'll put one on. However why does he always leave it to me to suggest using a condom??

What is going on in a guys head when they do this? I get that it feels freaking awesome without a condom however I don't want to get pregnant. He already has a child. So there's no question to whether he can have kids or not. I just don't want any right now.

Please someone explain this to me. Thanks!

Update: July 05, 2015.
I'm extremely shocked and surprised by the responses on here about MY personal choice to use condoms. I'm still being responsible. If condoms did not do their job they would not be out on the market for sale. They have worked for me and I will continue to use them. The question was asking your advice on what contraceptive to use. The question was asking why men...whom are in a relationship prefer going condom less the majority of the time? The majority of you have clearly overlooked this. I'm sorry you lack attention to detail. However I guess that's just how some people are. To those that actually answered my question, thank you!

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Houston, Student
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

He withdrawals after Sex and I have known him for a year.

I am not panicking but it is just funny that I see men get quiet for a few days or withdrawal after having sex. I usually go with the flow and let him contact me. I also believe it is a test to see how a woman reacts/behaves which would show how secure she is. I also beleive it is a whole never level in our relationship. If it was a random guy I just met or had a few dates then I might be concern. He is someone who I have been seeing for a year and we worked a lot together on a couple of projects which we built trust and friendship. Beautiful but funny that even him who is wonderful is doing the withdrawal method. Haven't spoken to him since Wednesday and he called me the night before to let me know that he got home safely.
Why is he doing this?

- Asked by allyirls, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, New York, Fashion
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Frenulum of the penis

It's on the back side of the head of the penis, and it is the most sensitive part of the penis (so I am told). It's like a ridge and the rest of the penis head is smooth. From my past experience I know that a man can cum very fast if you work that part because he is very sensitive there...However, my boyfriend is not sensitive there at all...It seems that way

What could be the reason? The head of his penis looks a bit crooked..

I don't want to ask him this question because it may make him feel bad

Thanks

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Just curious, what would you charge a 19 yr.old for rent?

My son just graduated HS. Deal was to work part time for Summer. In which he quit his job before graduation. He supposedly has a job starting next week. He chooses to take a year off college so he says, so deal is Sep 1st, have to be working FULL TIME & paying me rent. He is very smart, however is lazy with not a lot of motivation. I refuse to enable this type behavior. I work long shifts & have a second job to boot.
He does live here 2 weeks each month the other @ his Dad's.
So, I feel 150/month is not unreasonable. He will be 19 in November. I think this a fair deal & would put that money aside into a savings(but he would not know till I chose to give to him). I love my parents but couldn't wait to have my own place! Are all teens this lazy or is it just me? My 26 yr. daughter is a single Mom works full time & pays all her bills alone. Thankx

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

My wife cannot ride in a car

without telling whoever is driving what to do, when to do it, etc. She is, bar none, the worst back seat driver in the world. I have long thought this, though she would deny it. She claimed she seldom, if ever made comments about my driving. I, of course, claimed the opposite. Now I have proof.

The other day we were headed for the mall and my daughter piped up, "Daddy, before you married Mommy, who told you how to drive?"

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

* Police remove trapped 500-pound pig from basement of deceased 'hoarder' *

DETROIT (UPI) - Authorities in Detroit struggled to remove a pig estimated to weigh between 400 and 500 pounds from the basement of a recently deceased man, according to reports. Police arrived at the home Friday morning after receiving an anonymous tip that a pig inside the dwelling was being fed human remains. Officers discovered a pig was trapped in the basement of the house, which was accessible only by ladder. "No pun intended but it looks like a pigsty," Assistant Police Chief Steve Dolunt told WXYZ. "There's two feet of feces down there." Animal rescue workers built a ramp for the animal and, with some difficulty, were eventually able to get the pig out of the basement. Police say cadaver dogs were unable to find evidence of human remains. Neighbors say the homeowner was Gary Roquemore, who owned multiple houses on the block and was found dead in a nearby residence earlier in the week. Police did not identify Roquemore but said the pig's owner died of natural causes on Tuesday. "There is a stench emanating from all three homes," Dolunt said. "It looks like at this time, preliminarily, this is a hoarder, so we can't tell what we have in all three homes." The pig was originally slated to go to a farm in Canton, Michigan but was deemed to large. Animal rescue group Devoted Barn reportedly adopted the animal.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

Something to think about..

I came out of the chip shop with a meat/potato pie, large chips, mushy peas & a jumbo sausage.* *A poor homeless man, sitting there, said, ?I've
not eaten for two days.?* *I told him, ?I wish, I had your will power!?*

*I took my biology exam last Friday.* *I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells.* *Apparently "young blacks" and "Romanian
gypsies" were not the correct answers.*

*A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunch time today. * *She said,Sorry about the wait.? * *I said, ?Don't worry dear. You might lose it
eventually.?*

*I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop, as I went into the bank.* *When I came out, he looked at me and said, ?Any change??* *I said ?No,
you're still black?.*

*Years ago it was suggested, that an apple a day kept the doctor away. * *But since all the doctors are now muslims, I've found that a bacon sandwich
works better *

*Japanese scientists have created a camera with such an immensely fast
shutter-speed, * *that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth shut.*

*I hate all this terrorist business. **I used to love the days, when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or a bus,* *and think to yourself, "I'm gonna take that!"*

*Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Ireland. * *He looks down and sees a farmer in the fields and shouts down to him, ?Where am I ?? * *The Irish
farmer looks back up and shouts back, "You can't fool me. You're in that basket up there."*

*I had a Trivia Competition in the bag until the very last question,----which I got wrong. * *The question was, "Where do women have the curliest hair ?" * *Apparently the correct answer was Fiji.*

*A woman has a medical at the doctors. * *?You are grossly overweight,? he says.* *?I want a 2nd opinion,? she exclaims.* *? **OK. You're bloody ugly as well.?* *That should more or less cover it all......*

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

What does this mean for my sexuality?

I am a straight female, but i also find that i am attracted to masculine women too. I am not bisexual because i definitely do PREFER men, but I feel what one might call, a "romantic-attraction" to women sometimes. I can envision myself dating them and being a couple, but am grossed out by the idea of me having sex with a woman. So basically, I am heterosexual, but bi-romantic(?). Is there some title for that? And is there anyone who can relate to this? cause I have never heard of someone who feels the same.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 days ago Back To Top

CATEGORY: CAREER Should I apply for this job?

It's the person who takes the dissected organs from the operating room and preapare them onto slides for the histotechnicians. It says they'll train and no experience is required. I have almost a year medical office experience and I've been looking for a job for months. Thought I would broaden my options and found this. I'm worried I have absolutely no experience doing this although it says they will train. And I don't know how gruesome this will be. But it's a job. It's close to where I live and the hours are nice as part-time so I can go to school for medical billing. And I don't know how this will look when I graduate from medical billing with this as my background experience. I think I'll go ahead and apply. Am I wasting my time? I don't want to end up fired or losing years in a job that will hurt me later. Please advise =)

1 2 3 Next