GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Can anybody understand this?

My 46 year old godmother is seeing a guy who is 22 years older than her.

He's a nice guy and all and not a bad looking guy for his age, but WTF???

And no, he is not a wealthy guy, just an average Joe retired programmer turned LPN when he lost his job.

Am I the only one thinking WTH? She's a really beautiful gorgeous woman. Even gets hit on by guys in their 20's. So why would she be with some old man who could be her dad?

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Thanks for 5 or 6 who wished me a happy birthday. I take it there are few originals left or few originals left who remember me...

It's been a crazy 3 years. This GeorgiaGirl moved to Nebraska - worst decision ever. I got a bf out of it :) But now we're long distance :(

Story of my life - 25 years of "almost got it rights".

Heard this song on my 25th birthday the other day & she basically sang my life to me... There's a question at the bottom.

Mary Lamber, Secrets

"I've got bi-polar disorder
My shit's not in order
I'm overweight
I'm always late
I've got too many things to say
I rock mom jeans, cat earrings
[leggings, and wolf earrings]
Extrapolate my feelings
My family is dysfunctional
But we have a good time killing each other
[the irony of this statement]

[Pre-Chorus:]
They tell us from the time we're young
To hide the things that we don't like about ourselves
Inside ourselves
I know I'm not the only one who spent so long attempting to be someone else
Well I'm over it

[Chorus:]
I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are (secrets are)
I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are (secrets are) So-o-o-o-o what
So what
So what
So what

I can't think straight, I'm so gay
[I'm not gay, but support gay marriage]
Sometimes I cry a whole day
I care a lot, use an analog clock
And never know when to stop
And I'm passive, aggressive
I'm scared of the dark and the dentist
[oh god yea]
I love my butt and won't shut up
[true]
And I never really grew up
[i'm past the point of blaming my parents]"

She should have said something about f'ing FICA, an outrageously high car insurance premium, a repossession, full time student, two part time jobs, and a dog but... SO-ooo-oo-o-oo WHAT

I spent my birthday in bed with crippling menstrual pain, worried sick and hoping my brother wouldn't die on my birthday. He didn't, but it isn't over.

What's "your song" right now?

- Asked by georgiagirl404, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Do you think my crush thinks the other guy is my boyfriend or friend?

We just got assigned seats and the teacher put a lot of people (but not all) next or close to their friends. Like the girls sat next to girls and boys with boys. My crush wasn't there that day and he came in a few days later (I heard he was hospitalized) and I guess he didn't know we got assigned seats. He looked straight at me when he came in. He saw me sitting next to this other guy and My crush saw a few of his friends sitting together and sat next to them cause he thought that we still had open seating but then his friends said oh we got new seats. There's no one beside me except for the other guy and He's seen me talk to the other guy Before. Did he think that me and the other guy were friends or bf/gf?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Why would a guy WANT to hear about your sexual history?

An ex of mine, and this guy I'm talking to now want to hear about specific things I have done in the past because it turns them on. What's up with that? Then there are guys like this, who feel insecure about it. Any insight?

- POP'd by Female, 26-28

My girlfriend has slept with 36 guys, should I break up with her?

Okay, before you guys start answering yes or no, please take a moment to read my problem in detail. My girlfriend and I are 20 years old, and we have been dating for two months. She is very compatible with me and I love almost everything about her. I say almost because she has recently trusted me enough to tell me that she has slept with 36 men before me and I am number 37. It really broke my heart because I am the kind of guy who values sex. In fact I have only slept with two women in my entire life....including her. And by the age of 20, my girlfriend has slept with 37 men. Even though she told me that I am the best sex she has ever had. It's quite devastating to me. She is everything I could ever want in a woman and I am everything she could ever want in a man. Needless to say, the relationship is picture perfect and it just seems like she's the one. Until I found out about how many guys she slept with. It troubles me because I get worried that she might cheat on me very easily. Who's to say that one day she might get angry at me and then all the sudden go cheat on me out of anger. She made a promise ring for me and told me that she would never cheat on me. She said true love is what she has been looking for her entire life and that she hates the way she used to be. She claims that she has changed and that she only wants to be with me and she would never break my heart no matter how angry she ever got at me. But I have always found that people never change. I can't help but feel like sometime in the future she might just cheat on me. Because she has slept with 36 other men, it shows me how invaluable sex is to her. It troubles me every night when I go to sleep, sometimes I have nightmares. The point is I feel like I am in love with her and she says she is in love with me but I can't help but feel like breaking up with her because I cannot except her past and I fear her cheating on me in the future. I just don't want to waste my time with somebody who is not worth my time. She always tries to reassure me that she would never cheat on me and she knows that I am experiencing a lot of pain knowing her past. She is very understanding of this as I tend to not be able to last long or go soft in bed because I've become insecure and start thinking about all of the other guys that plowed her. It really makes my stomach turn and I get very distracted from my work. But I really love this girl for who she is and she said she never met a real genuine man like myself who was able to love her for who she is. She says I am the first guy she ever found love with. How do I deal with this? Should I stay with her and except her past? Or should I allow myself to go through the pain and just break up with her and eventually get over it? What should I do please help.

Tips on how to not become frumpy with age??

I'm 22. I know this sounds vain, but I'm scared of losing my looks as I age. It's not that I'm drop dead gorgeous or anything, but I'm pretty enough.

There are two things that I notice now. One is I get a lot of attention from older men, not always welcome, and I think it's kind of off putting that they aren't looking for women their own age. To be clear, when I say older, I mean around 50.

Then I notice something else. Every once in a while I will see a woman over 40 or 50 who looks good, but most of the time, the ones in that age group tend to look frumpy. Even if their bodies are in good shape, they still look frumpy and generally unsexy. Maybe it's just a geographical thing, I don't know.

I took my nephews to play in the park yesterday and an older man with his 5 year old grandson started chatting me up. I wasn't interested, but I will talk to anyone if they're nice. He was talking about a band that is playing this weekend in a bar in town and mentioned me going with him. I told him I am seeing someone, which is true. We continued to talk sitting there watching the kids play and he started telling me how he likes younger women. Out of curiosity I asked him why. He told me next time I am out anywhere in a crowd of people to look around at the women in their 40's and 50's and I would have my answer.

My friend, same age as me, likes getting attention from older men. It's almost like she gloats. For me, that attention can be flattering I guess, but part of it makes me uneasy too. The uneasiness comes from the idea of someday being a woman of a certain age that may not be attractive to men anymore and/or having a husband leave me for a younger better looking woman.

So I want tips from anyone who has some insight, how do I not become frumpy and unattractive with age? I know continuing to work out and staying in shape is obvious. But beyond that, what would you advise?

Answers from both sexes would be helpful. Thanks.

Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Chelsea Handler Has Triumphantly Knockermocked Putin Right Off His High Horse of Panderganda.

According to the ancient original Codex of the Knights of Pandergan the penalty for being unhorsed,by a woman is GLOBAL FORFEIT.

Of all land stolen in the last year.

Can you imagine the statues the grateful Ukraini might erect?

Or how devastated the Limbaughts would be if our heroic Godiva Boudica became Hillary's answer to Sarah Palin?

The SNL and Daily Show bits alone would be worth it.

And then there's Pussy Riot. I bet they're aware.

I would not be shocked to discover they had inspired,trained,organi zed and deployed legions of mounted Knockermockers.

By next Tuesday.

Don't we have a comedian as VP right now anyway? Why not always have one?
Should not all courts have a jester?

Happy Halloween,Dios de la Morte and Valpersnacht all.

- Asked by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering
Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Why is he proud that a pretty girl cheated with him?

Does he think he's hotter than the girl's bf???This guy I know and this girl hooked up and he keeps talking about their hook up. She's very pretty. But why is he proud of the fact that she cheated on her boyfriend with him? Personally if it were me I would keep quiet. I Wouldn't want to get beat up by the girl's boyfriend.
Whats he thinking? Does he think he's better/hotter than the girl's boyfriend? Why does he seem to be proud that she cheated with him?

Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Will you be having cocktails tonight to celebrate

a very happy hollow ween?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

Christian extremist in Oklahoma kills

and almost beheads a young man with a long knife or sword.

Police said the 21-year-old Marin was watching online videos "related to his Christian beliefs and the Book of Matthew" before he picked up a sword and began swinging it around.

Marin's brother said the suspect had argued with Crockett in the past because the victim and his brother, Jesse, "were practicing witchcraft and Isaiah had strong Christian beliefs."

"I hacked them to death with a machete," Marin told dispatchers.

For quite a while Christians have been criticizing Muslims for not condemning radical Islamic murders, but so far Christians are silent on this terrorist murder right here at home.

Are we now going to have to fear all Christians as much as Muslims?

- POP'd by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

Start your petitions to ban all knives!

BEIJING (AP) - A man in southeastern China slashed a first-grader to death and severely injured two others Friday in the country's latest violent attack on children.

The man slashed the three children with a knife while they were returning home from school for a noon break, said Han Li, a propaganda official for Yiyang county in the southeastern province of Jiangxi. The attack took place in Luojia village.

"They were almost home when it happened," Han said over the phone.

Police were searching for the man in an all-out effort, and the motive for the attack was not immediately clear, Han said.

China has seen a string of attacks on children in recent years by culprits often identified as being mentally ill or angry at society. In September, a man fatally stabbed four students as they were walking to their elementary school in the southern province of Guangxi. The man was later found having killed himself, media reports said.

Also in September, a 40-year-old man stabbed students and teachers with a fruit knife at an elementary school in the central province of Hubei, killing three children and injuring six other people before jumping to his death.

Update: October 31, 2014.
@Blue....I'd prefer to mow them down with a truck unless it has to be less messy and quieter and then a knife will do thank you very much.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next