GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Why is having a job we like so important, why do our jobs define us at times?

Do you ever ask yourself this? Does your job define you? I think to some extent it does. If you are in the right job or career it does say a lot about that person, i.e. that they chose it, of course sometimes people fall into their jobs, but, when one is not working it is rather easy to see and analyze and observe. I guess that defines me too.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

If you were a parent with two fantastic children and you were making out your will...

You loved both of your great kids. However, your one child was single, but the other child had a wonderful family with a great marriage and wonderful children (would be your grandchildren) that you loved to the moon and back! Say you had significant wealth. Would you leave your money to your two children, 50%/50% while the one 50% would be to your one child with no family, and the other 50% would be for the other child with a family. Remember, your kids are both great kids and you love them both the same.

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

Ladies: What do you consider small? medium? large? I am referring to both length and girth.

I think you exaggerate the small and the large since it is unlikely that you take measurements at a time like that. Therefore you are depending only on your observations which may be highly innaccurate.

( Please forgive me for posting this previously in the wrong place. I think it was due to my very old computer which is highly inaccurate.)

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

So, he's kind of small...Is there still a chance of making it?

Met a great guy through a friend not too long ago. We immediately hit it off and have been taking our time getting to know one another. I recently discovered that he is not well endowed. But we have great chemistry emotionally and physically and we seem to understand each other very well. I will never tell him that he is small, that does no good. Do I just continue on and hope for the best? I don't even feel comfortable going down on him because it's little. Not trying to be mean, just honest. What do I do? Just let it see how it plays out?

How can i visualize that i am already an Registered Nurse?

I tried but its so hard. Im trying to use law of attraction as this is my dream job. I need to feel like i already have the job and passed my Nclex exam. Thanks for your comments.

- Asked by belladavid22, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Toronto
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

I'm a strong, very attractive, independent woman of 26.

I'm a bit vain, want to look my best.

A week ago I walked into my house and was confronted by a burglar. Thankfully I wasn't hurt but was left tightly bound, gagged, hogtied face down on the kitchen floor. I struggled frantically for hours until two friends stopped by and found me still all tied up and obviously in quite a frenzy. Of course I was scared but also terribly embarrassed to be seen in such a helpless situation. I don't want anyone to know how humiliated I feel so I've been trying to shrug the ordeal off as "no big deal" but my friends keep telling other mutual friends about how pathetic I looked. I want them to stop but don't want to admit my embarrassment. What do I do?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

With Thanksgiving upon us...

I wish you all a safe and blessed day. I also thought I would share this with you. It's President George Washington's Thanksgiving Proclamation. Enjoy!
George Washington's 1789
Thanksgiving Proclamation

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me to "recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:"

Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favorable interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed; for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enable to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and, in general, for all the great and various favors which He has been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech Him to pardon our national and other transgressions; to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shown kindness to us), and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand, at the city of New York, the 3d day of October, A.D. 1789.

G. Washington

- Asked by mistyjean, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Could you survive without technology?

The power went out in my home late last night. The whole block area was effected.

It happened when I was surfing at my computer. I was going to watch some TV just before I went to bed, but since the power went out there wasn't I could do except read on my tablet which had some battery life.

It got my thinking though about how much of our lives and society is depend on technology and global communications.

Hypothetically, if suddenly all the power went out, say through an electronic-magnetic pulse and couldn't be restored, would you be able to survive and function. Or would society completely break down?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

don'tdo you have any qualities or some

personality traits that you like about yourself? or you don't want in you? Is it really normal to not like some things about your own personality?

How should I deal with this situation with my ex. Is it really my fault? Help me

Dated this guy for three years then he broke up with me coz he thought I'm not good enough. . then after break up. ..whenever he asked me to forgive him. .I always did. .even when liked few girls in the middle. .even proposed them. .and they said no. . Coz he was single. .He would try to lead me on. .start getting horny. .and I being an emotional fool. .would also never stop him .
But many times I told him that the girl whome you like won't like it. .He would tell me we are single. .so its fine.. I tried maintaining my distance most of the times. He would still come again say sorry for his past and then again start with nasty talks. .Once he came to meet me. .and tried making out with me. .I dint stop him. .thinking. .friends with benefits it's cool. Just the other day after we made out.. He told me that he has a crush on many girls but he couldn't go and propose them coz of fear of rejection but he loves me. Few days later he also told one of the girls that he likes her she said no. ..knowing this I stopped talking to him. .He again tried talking and told me how bad everything In his life has become since the day we broke up. .so I stayed this time. .to try to help him. .but again he would ask Me for phone sex. .He never wanted to meet me and have sex but only through phone he wanted to get satisfied. .suddenly one day we were talking and he stopped replying. .coz he got busy with friends. .so that made me very angry. So I told him to reply so he went like I'm not your bf..that you except me to talk to you 24*7. .I felt horrible after that and I told him that you always came to me when you needed sexual satisfaction and I only stayed back for you to help you out and you tell me all this. .The sexual satisfaction sentence hurt him too much. .He said that if I only wanted to sleep with you I would come to you. But we always did through phone. And he decided to never talk to me again. .telling me they he regrets saying sorry to me. That I'm not a nice girl. .and broke all contacts with me. Now when I think of it I feel that I was equally involved in sexual relationship. Whenever he lead me on I always let him take advantage of him. .I even said sorry to him. .but he never replied. .is it really my fault?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next