GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Love this guy but I dont understand him?

I ve asked this question before but did not get many answers.
I am friends with this guy whom i really like. He is quite good looking and charming. And we are good friends. But he is super weird. And maintains low profile and is somewhat introvert. Has a select group of friends.

He is sad, upset, serious and reserved on one side. Reads books. Is intellectual.
His friends say he should smile more and how he does not smile much.

His mother died when he was in college (out of state) so he is pretty sensitive on that issue, and on mention of his mother, he gets sad and his voice starts getting choked.

He told me that when he was with his mother, he did not how to express or show his love but when she left, he wants to tell her how much he loves her and how much he misses her.

People say that he is often lost in his own world even when surrounded by people. He looks preoccupied and tensed most of the time. I ve noticed that too. His expressions and moods change within seconds. One moment he can be smiling and joyful and the next moment, serious.

But on the other side he is attention seeking and loves to bring attention to himself. He loves to show off what he is proud of or what he loves. He knows he is good looking and loves himself and his looks.

He is also very ambitious. Wants to be one of the best in his field. And has gathered lots of portfolios and keeps a record of all his past & present work.
He loves himself and how he looks.

He is usually reserved towards women, maintains professional relationship (theatre actor) with his female colleagues, acts decently with his female friends but whenever he encounters women who are drooling over him or giving him attention, he starts flirting and enjoys all the attention immensely.

He takes pics with them rather closely, gives hugs to them and acts very charming towards them.

The weird part is that whenever girls try to get close to him, he lies to them saying he is married (HES NOT) . Or that he is not single. He is single but I dont know why he makes up these silly stories. He should just say, he is single but has no time for anyone. But he chooses this route. But he loves flirting with them and loves the attention.

He has the really bad habit of staying up till 1-2am, surfing the net, reading fans messages on twitter, Facebook or simply chatting with god knows whom. Every night he has the same routine.

He played the role of a very tragic character (who struggled all throughout his life, faced miseries, was humiliated by everyone except a few people and was abandoned by his real mother but raised by adoptive mother and who finally died in the end and somewhat resembles him) in his show and started relating to him.
He grew so attached to his character that when his death sequence approached, he became very upset and sad.

It took him at least 3-4 days to come out of the shell, that the shooting was over and he will no longer play the character any more.

Even today, he always says he loves the character and it will keep inspiring him. In the beginning, he did not have much attachment towards the character but slowly he developed feelings for the character.

I don't get this guy. I like him a lot but i cannot understand him. What type of man is he?
I want to date him but I just cannot understand who is the REAL him. The attention seeker/flirty one or the workaholic one or the sad and serious one?
What kind of personality has he got?

To the next 10 questions, here are some answers in advance:

1. No that is not a sign that he likes you, he is just being flirty.

2. Slowly, but with a slap and some honey.

3. No, Obama did not cause a damn thing - he is just the next in a long line of Presidents whose real results will not be felt for a decade...Unless you are a racist - then, yes, it is all his fault.

4. Yes, if she asks nicely.

5. Yes, Ebola is coming for you. Yes, it could have been prevented, and yes it is going to cause the Zombie Apocalypse - now run and hide! But first stock up on some milk and bread!!

6. I have to agree with you - the Terrorists are a Liberal plot aimed at controlling the population through the Illuminati Reptilians who meet at Bilderberg with the Kardasians and the Rothschilds.

7. Welcome back. We missed you too.

8. That sounds like Herpes/Warts. You should get it checked out.

9. I do not blame you. Those kids are brats and need some discipline. Talk to your partner about that, but do not be judgmental and do not place blame.

10. Green/Spaghetti and Meatballs/Lord of the Rings/Depends on the woman and the mood/Sam Adams or Makers Mark depending on the company/ Nature / my kids.

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

What what you fell? Sure I DM beung an oversensitive girl.

My fiancée while we were sitting watching TV said to it is smts birthday today. I just said OK? Amy is his ex wife and it is also thy their wedding anniversary on her birthday. He said I only remembered because her sister posted on Facebook happy birthday to her??? Then he said oh the day that lives in infamy. ???? I didn't say a word because why even bring that up? I don't get it. He says how he can't stand her and they do have kids together but he has me talk to her about most things because all she does is pick fights with him. Why would you mention this like this to your new future wife or husband?

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Is this guy a jerk or immature?

I will be straight. Someone from my recent past and whom I have not contacted at all ever since the last time we were together, it was clear he was playing with me for sex but he also gave some confusing signals. Anyway, the last time he was very clear and I felt detached because he did not respect me so I lost respect for him. I don't know why I feel like this now, but I just started a new job and I am working with all men only, and I find that it's not that hard, and even if it's just a professional relationship I actually feel respected and oddly like I don't deserve what this guy dished at me. I am not sure what one thing has to do with another... Weird?

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Okay, here's the pet question

So, what's line on pet lovin'. Where does it stray into wierd.

Peace

- POP'd by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

when did this site turn into........

a pet store....been more pet question the last couple of days than the last two years....I thought this was a supper dupper love you friday sex site....where you get to ask penis questions...

- Asked by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

How is everything that occurs O"dumbo's fault yet when Bush started a war on lies, it is just fine?

Not that it's okay this guy got through, but how is a failure at screening totally O'dumbo's fault yet when Bush and Cheney started a war that everyone now realizes was founded totally on lies that killed 5000 soldiers; has caused the death of 5-10,000 additional soldiers; has resulted in thousands upon thousands of permanent casualties and cost the country between 2-3 trillion dollars totally on debt, it's okay?

Why wasn't there any ire when all this was occurring? Didn't the soldiers deserve not to be lied to and not to be put in harm's way? Why would I have any confidence in the other party when they were happy to do this to the country?

Update: October 24, 2014.
Gosh Greenwind, do you think Bush didn't swear an oath to the country and it was okay for him to lie about Iraq and 9/11? This wasn't Barbara Boxer saying he lied about it, it was Dick Freaking Armey who is a bigger Tea Partier than you are and raises tens of millions of dollars for them and yet he maintains that Bush and Cheney lied to take the country to war.

Update: October 24, 2014.
Stillagoodguy, are you saying that the Washington should not have rebelled against British tyranny 250 years ago? Did he make up the way the British treated the colonists? On the other hand, why did Dick Armey who as you know is a total hawk who was also the Republican Speaker of the House and who runs a large tea Party group and so, hates the Democrats, say that Bush and Cheney lied to his and the other leaders of the Congress and Senate's faces to take them to war? He was going to vote against the invasion by the way as he didn't want to put American soldiers at risk needlessly? Why doesn't it bother you that so many American soldiers died on either lies or total incompetence by Bush and Cheney?

Update: October 24, 2014.
Totally understand, Mindseye, that Bush had nothing to do with Ebola but I was curious as to why the original poster is so furious with Obama's handling of Ebola and everything having to do with it is his fault when actually no American has perished from it (as the first infected nurse was declared free of it) while it just didn't bother him at all that Bush/Cheney either lied to or relied upon unverified data to start a war that killed so many Americans; cost so much and has resulted in the creation of ISIS which is his fault. Why should one get a totally free pass for making this dreadful dreadful error while the other is totally at fault because someone screwed up on the screening which is being improved that hasn't actually killed any American yet?

- POP'd by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Obama promised that his "Intensified screening" would keep us safe. NYC ebola patient went past.

The ebola victim in NYC went right through the so-called "intensified screening" when arriving at the NYC airport. The O'dumbo regime told us that all persons arriving from ebola stricken nations would be "monitored" for 21 days. Balderdash!

A doctor who had treated ebola victims and contacted the disease flew home and passed right through the ridiculous screening. Then he traveled about NYC for days, took the subway, jogged in the park, had lunch at restaurants, and now is in hospital with Ebola. No monitoring at all.

And he should have known better. He's a doctor who saw ebola first hand. But he was off about the city contaminating everyone he saw.

Does this give you confidence in the O'Dumbo regime and how they are protecting America?

Should we vote them out of office?

- Asked by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

Yay, just bagged myself a free cinema ticket!

Well, it was free with 4 bags of sweets (which I have been slowly eating my way through for the past month), but the total cost of the sweets was £4, i.e. less than half the usual price of a cinema ticket in London, so it genuinely was a bargain. It's valid until 7th December. What films are coming up that are worth seeing and when are they out? I like rockumentaries, adaptations of classic novels, biopics, comedies, some action films so long as they have more to the plot than just special effects, occasionally sci-fi with the same proviso. Not much into horror or chick-flicks.

- Asked by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

This guy that I have been talking to has NOT asked me on a date yet

This guy who I was talking to for a month seems to not really be interested in taking me on a date. He texts me everyday and the most i've gotten is a picture of his ding a ling which is huge by the way and has given me the will power to stay far far away, lbs. I don't really know how to date coming out of a 16 year long marriage. He is cool and I have backed down from talking to him, but whenever I back off, he shows concern of why I don't seem to be reaching out anymore. (Does this mean he is interested in me or just wants my body) I do flirt with him via phone but it's just talking ish because I am celibate. SHould I go with the flow and have fun or just kick him to the curb like a bad habit. We talk about other things, how is your day etc. and he asks how i'm doing but I don't want someone who just wants to have sex with me and I already told him that I am not sexually active from the beginning.

Should we vote them out of office?

Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Superheroes? or Villains in disguise?

Did you see the news story about the superhero characters, Mr Incredible VS. bat girl, fighting in Hollywood? Crazy stuff. They usually stand around to take pics with mostly visitors here to LA. If I am out that way I avoid them. Also,if you were visiting, would you pay 20 bucks or whatever for a pic with one? Not a sex question..cmon. LOL!

- Asked by dblchocgrl07, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next