GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

He says he wants to take us nice and slow for now. Is this a blow off?

We are work colleagues and been out for a few drinks a couple of times. I stayed at his the other night (we only kissed and cuddled). Then we were texting the next day and he said that.

- Asked by laura086, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Birmingham
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever had to tell your significant other that they smelled bad down "there"?

or had to tell them that they had bad breath? Tell me your stories!

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

I am in between of everything and needs good advices/feedback

I have relocated to East Coast. I happened to get in touch with an old friend that she is the manager for her employer. She knew me though our previous job in another state for three years. One thing, she did not know that I have a criminal conviction. She asked me when I will apply as well as one of her assistants have sent me an online application. I told him I would apply when I get back from my grandma's funeral, but it has passed two months now. I am scared to apply because I don't want to burn the bridge with my friend, the manager, at this employer. I know I wanted to apply this job, but this employer is in the human services field that will do heavy background check up.

I also have an issue with my current car that it has serious problems. I need to buy another car, but I only have 1,200 dollars. I have searched for a few cars that I need a reliable car. I have noticed that many old cars are not reliable and may not pass emission nor have clean title for under 1,200. I cannot keep my current car as well. I have contacted Hertz and Enterpise to see how much I can do monthly on a compact car and it would run between 440 to 600 dollars per month. I am currently living in a motel for about $1,200 per month and have applied for efficiency that is on the wait list (may be ready for September 2015).

I have met a new guy recently and he wants to know more about me for potential dates. I don't have my life altogether as he does with his life. He has a job and a car, but for me I don't have my shit together. I am afraid that he will turn away after learning about my current progress. He did ask me what I did do today. I tried my best to tell him that I have done errands and was looking for a better car. He offered me that he can help to fix my car, so I told him that repairs needed are too expensive so I had to get another car. He understood. I feel bad afterward because I want to give him a good impression of me, but I am at the worst time when he showed up in my life. How can I handle it? I do like him a lot and we have many things in common.

I need some advices how I can get my life together fast without blowing up any of my plans?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Seattle
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Embarrassment over being turned on.

Its happened twice where my husband and I will be messing around and he or I will notice that I am dripping wet. Both times it happened I was thoroughly embarrassed, or perhaps disgusted with myself .
I don't know if I am right for feeling this way??

- Asked by lungclam, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Denver, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Not withstanding....

Not withstanding the fact that this story is in fact ALL over the news, is there a particular reason why the OP is capitalizing the name of the criminal here?

I could assume based on his history of posting that he thinks this kid is an illegal immigrant and the perfect example of Trump's recent ramblings. However, the facts point to this kid being as American as apple pie - he is not an immigrant. He was born here, and the community they live in is a diverse one.

So I must ask - why try to politicize this heinous act? A little girl was murdered and raped...and the knee-jerk response of this guy is to feebly imply that this is because of all the rapists crossing the border?

How about some support for the family of the victim and their community? Nope - got's to blame the Mexicans...

Would have said this all but as usual I am blocked.

- POP'd by corsair77, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

...Adrian Gonzalez, 15, of Santa Cruz (a sanctuary city) arrested for kidnap, rape and murder....

....of an 11 year old little girl....Adrian GONZALEZ of sanctuary city, Santa Cruz.

...funny thing is - you can't find any hint of the story anywhere except Drudge and Fox...I wonder WHY nobody's reporting the arrest of 15 year old GONZALEZ for killing a little 11 year old white girl in the sanctuary city of Santa Cruz??

...they just must have missed it.

Update: July 30, 2015.
...how you supposed to 'search' for it if it hasn't been reported, which is what I was asking in the first place....duh

Update: July 30, 2015.
...I'm refering to on-line news outlets

- Asked by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 14 hours ago Back To Top

If you could only have sex in one position from now on,

what position would you choose?

Man on top.

Woman on top.

Doggy Style.

Standing up.

Other. Describe

Or would you prefer to only give/receive oral sex?

- Asked by frogbreath26, A Player, Female, Who Cares?

I want to surprise my boyfriend with an amazing romantic date, any ideas?

I don't want to spend a ton of money, I really want to surprise him, need ideas!

- Asked by victoriaandnosecret, A Trendsetter, Female, 18-21, Minneapolis
Sex & Intimacy / 17 hours ago Back To Top

Do you support defunding planned parenthood?

Nancy Pelosi is fighting for Planned Parenthood. Despite the horrible video's of fetus' body parts being sold. Despite the details of how these doctor's cut the baby out of the womb to save those body parts that are in tact, the democrats support these attrocities.

A court ordered those that filmed these video's to stop showing them.

This is liberal at it's worst. they are evil to the core.

This is not about women's rights. This is about cutting a baby into pieces when its organs are still in tact. If these organs are developed it means the baby was already developed. These are body parts-from a well developed body.

Congress plans to defund but democrats will veto. I say close down the governemnt. Who needs the government anyway.

There are many of petitions to defund planned parenthood. Please make sure you sign them.

- Asked by cinderella2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 19 hours ago Back To Top

Should have been common sense, right?

Husband hasn't been at work for 2 1/2 months. Well let me back up. About a month in March he didn't go because he just didn't want to, went to rehab for 2 weeks, went back to work for 2 weeks before deciding he didn't want to go in again, got into an accident and was legitimately out for 6 weeks and then said he was going back but instead quit his job and is now living the life of not working and working on a backyard pond. Says he's hard core looking for a job but he isn't lifting a finger to find one. Tells everyone he's taking personal time off to do stuff around the house. Spends hundreds of dollars he doesn't have on stuff for the pond but can't contribute to any bills.

Well last Saturday it was going to rain overnight. We were outside and I say to him "Do you have everything around the pond that you don't want to get wet inside? He goes "Yes". I see the power strip sitting outside which is running the waterfall and lights in the pond and I say to him "What about this power strip?" Well actually I only got out "What about this power str..." before he cut me off and exasperately said "YES! it is FINE. Would you just relax please!?" I said "Fine I'll just go into the house then" and went in in a huff because he's berating me for being concerned about that.

Well the next morning I see him out in the yard fiddling with the power strip. I don't say a word. About an hour later he says to me "Well you cursed it last night when you said it was going to rain. Around midnight I was in the computer room and I could smell burning plastic. I ran out and couldn't locate anything in the house and then realized it was the power strip. Now there's about 5 outlets that don't work and I don't think I can fix it. We'll have to get an electrician over here. I blame you." He literally said "I blame you" to me because by me saying it was going to rain, it actually did rain! Can you f'n believe that??!! Rather than simply bend over and unplug a couple of things and bring in the power strip, he decides to leave it in the yard because, as he says to me, it can handle some rain. Really? An electrical power strip should be able to handle some water?? I almost said to him "Well I probably am the reason you got into an accident and quit your job as well." To which I'm sure he'd say "Yeah you had something to do with it."

...they just must have missed it.

Update: July 30, 2015.

Update: July 30, 2015.
...I'm refering to on-line news outlets

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next