GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 8 minutes ago Back To Top

When are you old enough to have sex

I am not asking this for any particular reason other than curiosity and I think it should be at least 17-18 at least but obviously it's whenever the person feels ready but I am asking when do you think it is socially acceptable to lose your virginity or for that matter how old do you think it is socially acceptable to masturbate and do you have different answers to either of these questions based on gender my curiosity is killing me hahaha

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Veterinary
Sex & Intimacy / 26 minutes ago Back To Top

Is this a Biological Imperative?

Some time ago a guy said that women resent a man's previous family because they take resources that could go to her and their genetic offspring.

Maybe it's true.

- POP'd by alecsmart1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

Is it tacky for this to be hanging in our living room?

So my husband's daughter drew this crayon picture when she was like 5 years old of a castle and a dragon and a princess, etc. She is now 17. This picture is in a 16" x 20" frame in our living room and has been since we moved in 1 1/2 years ago. It was also in the living room of our old place. She has not had anything to do with him since last summer and does not return any texts or calls from him. He wanted to put it up so she knew we were thinking about her when she used to visit, however I think she could have cared less about it.

I think it is just so tacky to have this hanging in a frame and displayed prominently in our living room. It is more of a drawing you hang on the fridge when the child does it for you...not something you frame and hang up 12 years later! If he wants to put it in our bedroom or the computer room I wouldn't mind, but I still would think it's tacky to have it up. It's not like she was a phenomenal artist at 5 years old, it is just how most 5 year olds draw. He says that he loves it because it tells a story. Don't all kids drawings supposedly tell a story??

Do I tell him to take it down? If so, how can I do it so I don't sound like a jerk for asking?

Sex & Intimacy / 40 minutes ago Back To Top

If you're ever on face book, check out the fan page "Moms Against Everything"

Now THAT is comedy. Why? Because it's a more accurate portrayal of how liberals view guns and gun control. Hours of hilarity.

It's not some random anti-2nd Amendment ninny afraid of his own shadow who thinks gov't is a god and nothing bad could happen by giving them absolute power (because, the US Gov is so well loved and respected by the entire world for policing the world -it would be a good idea to not give them any worry that citizens could have some kind of uprising.) Oh, and there's absolutely no corruption. It doesn't exist. Trust your gov't -they care.

Ignorance is what pisses people off -and the left is severely struck -including the so-called funny men who go up on stage and verbally puke everywhere as other lemmings laugh at their anti-funny jokes.

- POP'd by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

i side with my aussie comedian buddy

jim jefferies on gun control.
you tube jim jefferies gun control. spot on!

- Asked by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Men of Answerology !!!!!!!

Would you or do you carry a murse?

Why or why not?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

He is no good for me, yet why does it hurt so much?

There is this guy at work whom I had a major crush on, he found out because I added him on Facebook as a friend and tried to initiate conversation (by saying hello), but only after someone told me he said he was interested and I saw other signs that indicated this interest.

He answered sarcastically and I never messaged him again and even deleted him from Facebook after some time.

However the puzzling thing about the whole situation, is that this guy would go out of his way to act rude towards me, for instance on the phone during work related calls, if he comes to my office for something he would stare when he thinks I am not looking, or smile, blush and look away when he sees me, or he would make comments to catch my attention.

I ignore him because I think he is childish and immature, and acts like a 5 year old boy who is unable to express his feelings. The Facebook situation occurred in September 2012 and to this day this guy still acts awkward and stupid around me.

I have never chased him, or tried to be his friend, I never try to have conversations with him, in fact I ignore him and keep my distance.

He even started up a relationship with someone else at our company in the year 2012 and the rumour at work is that he serial dates a lot. NB: This woman that he started up the relationship with is also known as a player and was even in a previous relationship with another coworker in our company before dating him, and she is also known to be materialistic and fake(wears fake hair, eyelashes, contacts, heavy makeup, tight clothing etc) and a slacker/delinquent at work.

Thus the reason I am confused, if I was stalking him etc, I would have concluded that he acts this way because I bother him, but I have never chased him or anything like that.

I simply had an interest in him, and I attempted to get to know him, when I realized that he may not have been interested, I left it at that. This guy behaves like a kindergarten student, instead of a grown man. I also noticed that lately, all of a sudden he is being nice to me, I still ignore him though. Even while being with this woman at work he still stares at other girls including me, (not just glances but prolonged stares with a creepy smirk on his face), which I also ignore.

Is he intimidated by me or something, does he hate me because I never gave in to him and his player ways, what is it, what is the reason this guy is unable to be civil and professional towards me at work when I have been nothing but civil and professional towards him. I am just confused, he is a 31 year old guy why is he so childish.

Long story short the woman he was dating at work, is now allegedly pregnant, and apparently he has a lot of women on the side whom he dates on the low (side chicks). (It is such a known fact that he is a player, that the other day I accidentally came upon a picture on instagram from someone I follow, about a guy thanking god for saving him when his sidechick wants to take a pic for instagram) and someone tagged him alone in the pic in the comments section. Deep down inside I know that I dodged a bullet, however it still hurts because sometimes I wonder why he chose this other woman instead of me. Don't get me wrong I know that I am better off having avoided any sort of involvement with him in the first place, but as human beings rejection hurts. I can't help feeling a little confused because I am a good, decent woman with morals and I have never been around, nor am I materialistic, so why did he make this choice; why choose bad over good and in such a nasty mean way, I get that not everyone you are attracted to would feel the same, I can also understand that maybe I wasn't his type, since he seems to like bad girls who have been around the block, however I just wonder why he had to go out of his way to be so mean and disrespectful to me when I have been nothing but professional and courteous to him despite his behavior towards me.

Maybe someone on here may understand the way I feel, its hard, but I know its all for the best. What I would like is some advice on how to forget about this guy who I never had a relationship with, how to delete all thoughts of him completely. This is the hardest crush I have ever had to get over, I don't understand it.

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28
Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

What did my now EX bf do what he did to me?

My now EX boyfriend and I were together for a year, living together for 6 months. Since moving in I found out he had an extreme cocaine addiction which I was trying to help him with, with the help of his family. He lost his job and his life seemed to be falling apart but I didnt want to leave him. His goods points made me stay and try to help, deep down he is a good person he just seemed to have lost himself.

Last week I went on the computer while he was sleeping and found out he had been watching porn every single night while I was sleeping, and made a fake facebook account pretending to be a woman. This facebook account looked like a beautiful but provactive woman seeking females, and he had HUNDREDS of inboxes asking women to see their body parts. He also liked pornagraphy pages and others things such as.

I confronted him on it and he said it was like porn to him. I feel like he cheated on me. I am an attractive female and have a lot going for me and feel like any man would be lucky to have me. I was also there every night to have relations with, but he would wait for me to go to bed so he could go on this fake facebook page and try to find porn-esque looking women.

I obviously broke up with him over this. He says he didnt ever physically cheat on me, but, this is just as bad or worse.

I told him if he ever wants to be with me again he needs to get counselling for his addiction habits. I know I sound pathetic, but I thought he was the love of my life and I imagined getting married and having babies with this man.

The day I kicked him out, he begged and pleaded with me to give him another chance, that he would change and get counselling and prove to me he could treat me right. But I told him firmly that we would not be together any time soon- not until he proves that his s*it is together and he is actively seeking help for his addictions.

I have not heard from him in two days, but he still has all of our pictures on social media and "In a Relationship." I have deleted any trace of him on mine.

We are 25 and 28 years old. We have both had long-term relationships before.

I just don't understand the fake facebook account? Clearly he is an internet predator? Can anyone help me to understand this? Am I better off walking away, althought I hate to just give up when I know he has so much potential.

Please help, and try and be understanding. Thank you so much.

- Asked by ayanajesor, A Creative, Female, 22-25
Sex & Intimacy / 23 hours ago Back To Top

So, are you curious which sexual position is the most dangerous ?A team of Canadian researchers did

a study to find out exactly which position is the most dangerous. They found that having a woman on top in the "cowgirl" position is most likely to cause penile fractures.

According to the Telegraph, researchers looked at three hospitals in Brazil and examined records involving patients with penile fractures. More than half are related to having a woman on top.

The studies authors published in the journal Advances In Urology, "Our hypothesis is that when woman is on top, she usually controls the movement with her entire body weight landing on the erect penis, not being able to interrupt it when the penis suffers a wrong way penetration. On the contrary, when the man is controlling the movement, he has better chances of stopping the penetration energy in response to the pain related to the harm, minimizing it." Courtesy of AOL news.

Penile fractures are painful, and can cause fear and embarrassment. So, is woman on top your most favorite or least favorite position ?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Am I the only person who finds this idea hard to swallow?

I was chatting with a male acquaintance the other day, and he thinks part of the reason why a lot of straight men resist wearing condoms -- even when they have only a woman's word as evidence that she's on contraception -- is not because condoms reduce sensation (and they do) but because men secretly like the idea of possibly getting the woman pregnant even if they have no particular plans to see her again. This idea strikes me as being a little ridiculous (more than a little, actually). For one thing, not very many men react in a way which suggests that they're happy or excited when they're informed of an unplanned pregnancy! (Rather the opposite, if anything.)

Yes, I realize that condoms aren't very much fun -- but I can't understand why a man would think an eighteen-year obligation to a child he hadn't planned on, wasn't ready for, and didn't want as being preferable to fifteen minutes (more like five, if we're honest) of discomfort. That being said, I can't understand why a woman would think sex without contraception is worth the risk either -- especially since she's the one who will have to accept most of the responsibility for the decision to abort or not, dealing with the pregnancy, and raising the child if she decides to keep it! From where I'm standing, the idea that a man might resist wearing a condom because he likes the idea of getting a woman pregnant even though he isn't ready to be a parent just doesn't make any sense.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Baby delivered at 26 weeks in amniotic sac.

Any questions about late term abortion?Never seen before. A miracle or a sign from God for all to see that a baby is fully formed at 26 weeks. It is murder to abort babies this late term. I hope women take this seriously. God is giving you a sign.

Silas Johnson recently entered the world through emergency cesarean section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, but what makes his case truly extraordinary is that he was born at 26 weeks with his amniotic sac still perfectly intact around him, holding the placenta and umbilical cord as well.

"It was a moment that really did, even though it's a cliche, [make us catch] our breath," the doctor who delivered him says. "It really felt like a moment of awe." Mom Chelsea Philips had no idea until her mom showed her a picture later.

"He was kind of in a fetal position and you could see like his arms and his legs curled up," she says. "It was actually really cool to see, and when I heard that was actually really rare, I was like, oh my gosh, you're a special little baby." In fact, it's in just 1 in 80,000 births or so that the thin, tough membrane still covers part of a newborn's body, and it's typically the head, reports the San Francisco Chronicle.

But being born "en caul," as it's called, where the entire body is still surrounded by the sac (with the placenta providing oxygen), is a true medical rarity most OB-GYNs will never see.

- Asked by cinderella2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 1 day ago Back To Top

Have you ever exchanged slightly flirty and naughty messages with a person on this website?

Just curious, of course you don't have to mention any names ;-)

- Asked by koekje, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Student

1 2 3 4 Next