GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

When on a date with a woman and now I am confused.

I went on a date with a woman that I met online. She was almost 10 years older than I was but she was very sexy, worldly and attractive. We talked on our cell phones a few times and then texted each other most of the time. Before we met, there were times where the texts started to get steamy as we talked about stuff we wanted to do to each other and she said I turned her on. She told me that she normally didn't date guys as young as me and or my religious background, but she said I turned her on. I thought this was gonna be a sure thing and that we would click.

We finally met up in person for coffee and I thought she was attractive and pretty funny. I don't think I saw anything long term, but just something heated. We went for a walk and we talked and then we saw a bench and decided to sit there and just talk. I told her about some wedding I went to and she said started talking about all this stuff she wanted to try and started making plans for future things for us to do together. She would say this would be fun to do...let's do that next time or it would be fun for you and I try to do this or that together. To me, that sounded like a real good sign that she wanted to see me again and that she was attracted to me. So the first move I made was to try to have her sit close to me which she was resisted a couple of times and so then I stopped trying.

It was getting late and so we decided to call it a date and she offered to drop me off at my car. She dropped me off and then I went in for a kiss and she let me kiss her on the lips...not just once but TWICE on the lips. I thought that was the best sign you could look for.

So the next day I texted her and said I had a good time and I was attracted to her. Her exact text response was "Really? :-)" and so I thought the simple text meant that "really you like me?" and the smiley was like "that's good that you do."

Then I asked her if she was attracted to me and she said, "I'm not sure."

I'm confused...can someone put in some real feedback to this?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Have you heard pesticides in fruit and vegetables are linked to semen quality?

Oxford University Press
Summary:
The first study to investigate the relationship between eating fruit and vegetables containing pesticide residues and the quality of men's semen has shown a link with lower sperm counts and percentages of normally-formed sperm.
See Science Daily.

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Anyone have to deal with a family member with a severe disability?

I have some clients with a now middle age mentally challenged daughter who they've described as "taking care of a baby" feeding, bathing, clothing and bathroom, etc. The husband said they learned early on they could not go away for more than 2 nites themselves without her having a break-down of sorts. Both the wife & husband BTW were very upbeat & positive people.

One of my sister's has 3 son's & one now in late 20's has a form of schizophrenia which appeared in his teens. Same thing as above couple -my sister & husband cannot go away for more than 2 nites & during that time another of their son's must stay with the disabled son & watch over him. He has a license & drives a car, but mainly stays at home, avoids all social situations and plays video games. Poor guy is a pretty big guy & timid & afraid of his own shadow.

I know its never going to change for my sister & feel so bad for her. And like the other couple above my sister & husband are upbeat and very positive people. Whenever I think I have problems I simply think of my sister and her son & my troubles seem trivial. Like they say there are certain circumstances in life that you never signed up for..

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession

What does it mean if your crush that is a shy girl will give you a chance?

This girl I have liked for a while is shy and she has a lot of friends. She looks at me sometimes and exhibits some signs of interests. She will smile to herself (when passing me or after looking my way), lock eyes with me, etc. Her friends also tease her about me (one of her girl friends went oooooo to her when I passed by her) and they smile/look at me as well. They know I like her and so does she. Note we do not know each other and have never even had a conversation. My friend asked her best friend what she thought of me one day, and her friend responded by saying that my crush is not as into it as me (it seems like I'm in live), but that she would give me a chance and that we need to get to know each other deeply and start talking. My question is what does her best friend mean by this. I interpret it as she is interested and likes what she sees, but to actually get somewhere we need to actually speak and get to know each other as she said. By not being AS INTO IT, I would think it means that she is interested, but is not as deep into it as I seem (like she's not pouring out her heart in love when we haven't officially met. So considering the fact we don't know each other (besides who the other persons name is), would that be an obvious indicator that there is mutual interest for her to leave the door open to me by giving me a chance still, after all, this did come from her best friend? Any thoughts/commentary on the subject. Thank you!:)

How difficult is it bringing in seeds (crop) from another country into your country?

I want to start a garden eventually and want to get non-GMO seeds from the European Union.

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

Have you ever done pull-ups

while doing the hula hoop?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Are you "OCD" about anything? What is it?

Whenever I'm working on a painting or some other piece of art, I *have to* cover every bit of white space on canvas or paper or it looks 'off-balance' to me and I'm not satisfied...Lines everywhere -even inside the objects and I just can't have solid colors.

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Why do I keep drawing in potheads?

It seems like every guy I've dated is a pothead or has tried pot at some point in their lives. I never tried pot and don't have the desire to because of random drug testing at my work. I do remember throughout high school there was always a kid either caught smoking it at school or talking about it, also my birth time was at 4:20, I don't know.

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Should I ask him about the kiss or what to do?

I''ve been friends with this guy for a few months. Nothing romantic has ever happened but I've always liked him and wondered if he likes me too.

Well, a few days ago, a bunch of us went to his house for dinner. I actually felt ill a few hours in and needed to sleep, so he said I could sleep in his bed and he'd sleep on the couch. He actually has a bad back, so sleeping on the couch is not good for him, so I said he can sleep next to me. Anyway, during the night, I'm a light sleeper so noticed him lean over, softly touch my face and kiss me on the forehead. Took me by surprise and I pretended to be asleep and that was that.

Next morning, it was just like nothing's ever happened. I don't even know if the kiss meant romantically or just a way for him to show he cares as a friend as I was sick.

Shall I ask him about the kiss? Thoughts?

Nothing is working out, I am scared

I am having the hardest time with everything, I am really trying hard to believe things will work out in the end but I am afraid for myself regarding my job and what I want to accomplish. I feel like I am sacrificing too much for little, I am sacrificing my life and it's totally not worth it. When I go out I think I am normal but right now I am just suffering. I am losing hope.
I am doing what I can to help others and I always end up paying for it somehow. I have this feeling that I just can't handle it.
As an example my ex employer wanted me to help him solve some legal issues for his company and I organized some documents, however then they asked if I could do a chronological history of all the communication. In the meantime I received a job offer from another employer but ended up responding too late. I tried explaining to my ex employer that I wasn't sure if I could go into the office (it's far) but still offered to work from home and they got nasty with me. I still offered to help and they were not considerate of me at all; and now my other opportunities are totally ruined and I spent time going to this place of business. I tried contacting the office about getting the files sent to me and the person there said to leave him out of it.
I am hoping someone with more experience can read and provide some words of "comfort".
And actually I feel like there is something wrong with me since I have to come on here to vent about it, since I really have no one to talk about this with.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next