GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 32 minutes ago Back To Top

It is not a bad thing at all...

It is just that she has attacked everyone else for having an education and called them idiots. Then she goes and does exactly what she called other people idiots for doing. I just wish for once she would stick to one stance and not jump around trying to troll everyone.

This post is a prime example of her bitterness. She makes up the grand life for anyone who she disagrees with and tries to vilify them.

Everyone had it easy and my life is soooo hard...boo hoo for me... give me something.

Then she wants to put on the tough act.

Mods, please leave this up. If you allow her to make these personal attacks against me, I should be allowed the same. She pops my posts all the time and makes much worse claims towards me and you all do not pull them.

If she is going to hold people to a certain standard, she should live up to those standards herself. She attacked the educated people, now she is one of the educated. Just fun to point out how much she jumps around on her damning stances against others, but doesn't like it when it is done to her. Not as tough as she claims.

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Why is it a "bad" thing that I'm making a life change and going back to school at my age?

So I'm not an underprivileged professional victim liberal; but I've got my own problems and I do have a heart. I never claimed to be perfect and I don't come on here and complain about "my life" constantly, as one halfwit, who slings false accusations about people everyday, claims. I'd expect a more accurate psychoanalysis from someone claiming to be "educated" -but I guess that's asking too much.

That said - Not everybody was raised *perfectly* with tons of guidance and advice from their elders while they were growing up; leaving SOME of us to figure shit out ourselves later on. Hell, RAISE ourselves and teach ourselves how to do EVERYTHING -even riding a goddamn bike. And no, I'm NOT bitching -that's just what it is. I picked myself up and I'm moving forward- GET OVER IT, liberals.

Not everybody had their paths laid out for them by their rich liberal parents on Snob Hill.

Also - If you're going to shove your "education" in my face like I'm some inferior pile of garbage, we're going to have a problem. I don't have anything against educated people -I have a thing against educated idiots who just skid by and somehow believe that everyone who disagrees with them is just a "neanderthal mouth breather" and not with the times. Huge difference.

Why is it some people are happy for me to go back to school..while others (usually those who disagree with me politically) rip & tear me apart for trying to hone my skills and compete in other arenas? I mean, REALLY? That's ALL you've got on me?

(Moderator - please let this through...we hardly get any good discussions on here. I want to know why some people are celebrated for going back to school while others are ripped and torn apart over it.)

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Is it the age that matters when someone goes back to school?

Does it really matter how old someone is when they return to school? There are people who earn their bachelors at 90. People admire them.

I think it is more the attitude that puts people off. Going back to school to learn and grow at any age is a good thing. On the other hand someone who is rude, thinks their opinion is the only one-now that could be a problem.

What do you think?

- POP'd by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Hubby's got a new job...

Hubby has a new job 4/5 hours away. So now he will be away Monday - Friday and he'll be back at the weekends to spend time with us and the kids. I am very proud of him, he has no formal qualifications and has supported us while I am studying (I work too but he supports the bulk of the house).

This opportunity he has can be really good for him. I wanted to get him a going away present. What should I get him? I was thinking something to take to his new house. He will be living in an apartment during the week near his new work place.

Thanks all!

Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Pics won't load in my profile!

Hey! Can someone help me? Why can't I get pics to upload in my profile?

- Asked by bigdog52, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Oklahoma City, Science / Engineering
Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Men are horny .........

I always assume men have alterior motives. They're pervy horn dogs!

- POP'd by baybreeze69, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Why do most attractive younger girls assume guys want to sleep with them?

To be honest I haven't seen this happen very often with the normal, average looking girls.
i feel like the attractive girls think that when a guy approaches them or talks to them or helps them out or is nice even if he is just trying to be nice/friendly with no ulterior motives, they will be suspicious and think that the guy is trying to get them in bed.

- Asked by A Creative, Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Is lying the same as cheating in a long distance relationship?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 years and are very serious. when he moved away for school we both 100% agreed we could make it work. We figured we can manage 2 years apart because after I graduate we plan on living together. even though he is far away i have always trusted him 100%. he goes out with his friends on weekends and i trust him fully. after not seeing him for 5 months i am finally able to visit him. i found out from his roommate that they all go to the strip club very often. he NEVER told me he has ever been to a strip club before. when i first asked him about it he told me that he had been once just because everyone else was going but a few days later it slipped out that he had been going very often. i am so mad and sad at him for lying to me. and i'm also scared he cheated on me with a stripper. am i overreacting? is this worth breaking up with him over? should i forgive him? but how will i ever be able to trust him again? we still have a year and a half apart from each other. what should i do?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, San Francisco
Sex & Intimacy / 18 hours ago Back To Top

October 22, 1962... President Kennedy blockades Cuba

to force Russian missiles off the island.

- Asked by chesterdad, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, San Francisco
Sex & Intimacy / 19 hours ago Back To Top

Where does all the false information come from?

Why do so many people think Canadians can't own guns? I can walk into Cabelas, or MilArm and buy whatever I want. Sure, I have to have a license but I can buy them. The real question is, why didn't the soldier who was killed have bullets in his rifle? I know it's a ceremonial duty but come on.

- POP'd by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

So...crazy, multiple Canadian shooters are on a rampage

Evidently this isn't just an American problem. Seems Canadian officials are seeking help from the FBI. Terrorists or just a lunatic or 2 or 3? NORAD is on increased alert.

Update: October 23, 2014.
Thanks for answering. If you feel I'm cheap on the stars, it's only because I try to be fair. You are all entitled to your thoughts and opinions and no one's answer was any better than another. Ana you got a 0 only because you answered yet for whatever reason, you have me blocked as I cannot answer your posts. I guess your other profile has issues with me....yes I can read between the lines.

- Asked by mistyjean, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next