GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Is there anything that can be done to correct some curvature of the penis?

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Men. Just skim reading an article about things guys don't find attractive.

And wondering if a woman feeling your biceps is a turn on or turn off? How about long goodbye's?

Thank you.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Is this normal for a gay guy?

So I've been gay since I was 12 and now I'm 24. Throughout my life I get times where I don't get boners when I see hot guys. It usually bounces back after a couple months oddly it happens during the summer seasons. Lately though I've been get boners with women. I don't think I can go from gay to straight I find it unusual for someone who was attracted to men his whole life now being attracted to women sometimes I get bi I consider myself 80 percent gay and 20 percent straight. Do you think I could have ereptial dysfunction. This questions is geared towards gay guys. Please give me advice

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Need advice on dealing with my monster-in-law....

My mother-in-law is one of the nastiest, most negative people I've ever met. She calls several times a week, and it's truly an effort to remain cordial during her snide remarks. My husband is tired of her antics and repeatedly refuses to answer the phone when she calls, and I'm getting tired of having to make excuses for him whenever she asks to speak with him. A friend of mine suggested that I should tell her that he doesn't want to talk to her and the reason why, but she has health issues and the last thing I want to do is make her sick from being upset. Anyone have any good suggestions on how to handle this? I've tried just letting the phone go to voice mail, but after several days of this, she calls here hysterical wanting to know why no one has called her back.

Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Why do guys keep trying to get me to do things in order to shame me?

I'm an attractive, nice, down to earth non princess attitude woman but it seems almost every guy I've dated and tried to date tries to get me to things in order to shame me, I'm not talking about bdsm stuff.

Sex & Intimacy / 14 hours ago Back To Top

Is it bad to show concern for a f*ck buddy's well being?

For instance there was a really bad storm where I live I haven't heard from my f*ck buddy since the day of the storm. Which was 4 days ago. He works a lot so I'm totally understanding that I may not hear back from him every time I contact him and...vice versa.

Would it come off as me having "feelings" if I text him saying: "hey I know you're probably busy just wanted to hit you up and see if you've been staying safe in this weather. Hit me back when you can."

Just wanted to express a bit of friendliness is all.

Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Can any one help me. Maybe something you did? Would be much appreciated. Thank you

I need some help. Well my boyfriend surprised me with a romantic candle lit and rose petals in the bedroom. And I would like to do something special back. And I just cant think of anything better to do in bed.

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Buffalo, Military
Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Why is it so difficult to destroy ISIS?

Isis has beheaded and burned people from practically all over the world. Why don't armies from these nations agree to work together and join forces. Meet ISIS before they go to the next place and take them on?

Isis travels on opened terriroty. Even a USA Air Force soldier stated he had them on site and could have wiped hundreds of them but he was told to stand down!! WTF.

Seriously. I am of the mind that most nations don't care.

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I'm wanting to get pregnant. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 6 years! Any tips?

Any positions to help get pregnant? Or any tricks? We both want kids and our parents want grandkids!

Sex & Intimacy / 17 hours ago Back To Top

Fantacy fulfilling turned into abuse.

Not sure how to update my previous question but yesterday i asked a how to flash my nips..tits and pussy.
Well after some great advice i hopped in the car with my husband and when we got a street away from our home i whipped my boobs put ...i rubbed my nipples..pinched them..leaned foward when cars passed us. So im think he must be happy this is what he asked for..boy was i wrong..he decides to turn onto a heavily congested traffic jam..windows down..and wants me to just sit there out. When i tryed to say hey people have cameras on there phones im not trying to get photographed. He pitches a fit how even though i flahed like 20 cars and 4 motorcycles how could i prove they saw..he wants me tits out and put on some giant show. After being told my first attempt sucked and it was nothing close to what he wanted.i put myself away..i wanted to cry..after i put them away he punched me in the face so hard that my sunglasses cut my eye and broke my nose.
What should i do? I tried to forfill his fantasies and got hit instead. Help!

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Atlanta

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next