GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Is there an issue letting a male friend play with your hair?

Apparently some people think this is a no no. I mean come on, I don't think my bf would mind or care, but we are in a ld relationship and I'm not calling him and asking. What's the problem letting a guy friend I have known for years touch my hair? What is this the olden days when females were untouchable? I don't want to live in a world where as a girl I have to keep guys 10 paces from me at all times. this is just sexism and anyone who thinks letting a guy touch you in any way means you want him to have sex with you is living in the 1700s.

- Asked by ooonutmegooo, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Food Service
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

Place this Monday's TV quote .... ....

"Crazy people don't think they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner."

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering
Recipes & Entertaining / 3 days ago Back To Top

At your yesterday's Easter celebration, did you share a trinken with someone to enhance celebration?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

I need advice on this please, outside views and opinions.

Okay, my ex husband and I have been back together for a few years now. While we lived separate lives I stayed busy rebuilding my life with our now teen. Over a period of time we began talking again and wound up getting back together and things have been great since we have.
There is something big here though and I need help. He is wanting to remarry me in a few months. Part of me is excited and the other part nervous about it. The nervous part of me thinks the what if it doesn't work type feelings. We already went through a divorce years ago but we were different then. The excited part of me wants to because I love him and always have. I don't know what to do because if it doesn't work, I want to deal with a divorce again. One was enough...part of me is making plans but that other part is guarded I guess you say. Any advice or anyone who has been through this? Did getting remarried work out the second time around?

Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

Does this guy from work like me?

Okay so this guy from work has done the following:

1) Looked into my eyes and said they have found someone taken they like and guess they just have to move on (I'm taken)

2) Flexes their muscles at work and gets me to look at them

3) I was talking about the type of men I like (really thin and his more stocky) he breathed in

4) Two days after we played tennis he sent me a message saying "I know this is cheesy but I feel grate" (There was a picture of a cheese grater on it)

5) Always inviting me out to places

6) Calls me miss, holds doors open for me, listens to me, considerate, makes way for me

7) Always comes to me when I turn up for work

We get on so well, if it is the case that he likes me. What would you do about it? From a male perspective can people just be friends if one has a crush?

He has depression and is on anti-depressants and he was in a really bad way for a while. I was really worried about him. I'm trying to get him to do physical fitness to with him 1) I enjoy him company and 2) it's supposed to promote seretonin.

I don't want to be an ass and lead him on but I would love for him to be my friend, his the type of person you would be proud to have as a friend. When he mentionned liking a taken person I said, I've had trouble with guys in the past thinking I like them because i'm so friendly. He didn't say much.

Race, Religion & Politics / 3 days ago Back To Top

How / when did cross become part of jewellery??

While it is related to crucifixion and associated with so much pain?

Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

Is he losing interest in me?

Me and my boyfriend have been together awhile now and recently he has been getting kinda rude, he was always in the mood for "fun" but recently he hasn't been wanting to, he said "I just want to take a little break from it" meaning he wanted to take a break from "lovies" which I understand, when we first started dating and even when we were just friends he always seemed to make it mandatory to tell me "good night" or to answer back within a min of me sending him the message lately it's seemed like he answers back when he gets around to it maybe every 10 mins if that and now he just won't answer back if he is getting tired instead of telling me good night, sometimes he does sometimes he doesn't . I love my boyfriend and I want to make sure he's happy, as I said before he has been getting kinda rude when we talk and it has been getting my mood down. Do you think he's starting to lose interest in me? Any advice to make my relationship any better? Any ideas for things we can do together? Do you think he may be wanting to date other people? Also we are currently long distant if this helps any. Thanks

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why is he getting on my case abour silly things?

I have been going to this bar for about four or five years. And I know the manager of the bar farely well. A couple months he was on a tangent aboyt me going alone to the bar alone. And a couple of fridays ago I got a Vodka & Cranberry which is what I usually drink. But he told me that I should get something stronger it was a little weird for me because he has never suggested that I drink something stronger. I went there Friday and he said drinking the same thing I see.

Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

My Boyfriend's Brother seems to be a Sociopath, Give up on boyfriend ?

I love my boyfriend w/ all my heart but after 3 years of dating him I have come to the conclusion that his younger brother is full blown sociopath.
I didnt realise at 1st but his brother was trying to intially bad mouth both of us behind each others' back to each other.
I would tell my boyfriend that his brother called him an idiot, turd, etc behind his back.
But my boyfriend didnt tell me his brother was calling me names behind my back for a long time.
This may be a shock, but we're all in our 30s.
His brother's behavior seemed more suited for a 6th grader.
When I finally found out he was calling me names (saying I was the 'fattest girl' his brother ever dated(Im size 8), I confronted his brother.
Ever since then his brother knows I am on to him & has done everything he can to be disrespectful & cause strife.
Usually at family gatherings he will try and make me look stupid when I state a fact or opinion.
Today was Easter and I just couldnt stand it when my bf's brother cut me off mid sentence when I was talking to my bf's Mom.
I raised my voice and told him I was talking and not to interrupt me.
I finished my sentence and his borther ( of course) insulted me.
I whispered to my bf to ask his brother to "be nice"
When his brother heard this , he made a horrible face at me, baring his teeth.
But tonight I found out my bf BLAMES me for his brother's rudeness today.!
My boyfriend suggested we should break up about it IF I can't get along with his brother, because his Family will always be his family.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed
Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

I think about my fiance, all day everyday and It's becoming really unhealthy for me. How do I pull b

ack with out hurting him. He likes me being glued to him.. except when it inconveniences him. Right now the relationship is long distance, he's transferring to my state some months from now so we desperately miss each other. We talk every morning every night and at least 5 times during the day and we like that but today he wanted play a cards with the boys for 2 hours and I felt neglected and I know I should not have felt like that but I got so used to talking to him, this is not healthy and I have never in my life been like this with anyone.. I don't know what to do.