GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

An AO online party tonight at 11:00PM would be great fun...

Imagine a bunch of your favorite people being here on AO logged in at the same time?

How cool would that be?

I will have my kids in bed tonight by about 11:00PM. After that I will come here and check in with a drink in my hand, a bad attitude, and a lot of ridiculous questions. NO race, religion, gender, politics and no problems and nothing deep - Just plenty of camaraderie and everything else that is fun, like sex, "diversions", rock and roll, music, art, and whatever else you want to discuss.

If you cannot make it tonight, propose some other times. I will be here either way, serving up drinks and having fun.

Be honest - You know you want to let loose a bit. So show up here tonight at 11:00 - I DARE you...

Update: July 25, 2014.
It is 11:05 New York time as I write this. Serious lag with the questions, but I see a few fun folks here. I was just listening to Neil Young Harvest mood. The someone posted Iron Maiden lyrics, so listened to that.

Update: July 25, 2014.
Just logging back on after a long day. It is 10:30 New York time (I should have been clear about this - I assumed you could see my profile and take it from there.) Either way, I just opened a bottle of Corona. Who is here?

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Teaching
Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

After the break-up of a relationship, does it internally seem like you are a ..."personal failure"?

- POP'd by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Is it possible for on and off relationships to work out?

House & Home / 3 days ago Back To Top

Do you play with your smart-phone in any unusual places during the day?

- Asked by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

What celebrities/artists should we absolutely get rid of?

Do not waste your time with Justin Bieber - he goes without saying. So who else? I have a list - here is the short version:

- Gwynneth Paltrow
- Lisa Kudrow
- John Mayer
- Adam Sandler
- Ben Stiller
- Cold Play
- Nickelback
- Anyone from the Jersey Shore

Not being mean - just honest.

Your turn!

Another would you rather........ Have the ability to see VERY far AWAY or HEAR long distance??

The human body, is truly unique in its design.... Alot of its wonders are taken for granted...yet, if we take care of it, in the best way, it "thanks" us for it....regardless.... Even knowing this, what would be your ideal way of dealing with the world, seeing OR hearing exceptionally?? Detailed info....please :-) Thanks..

- Asked by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Family & Parenting / 3 days ago Back To Top

What was the hardest day of your life?

For me it was saying goodbye to my daughter.

- Asked by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

Adult children behaving badly.

What would you do if your adult child (female), cursed at their grandparents. (calling them a MF etc), I was told about it two days after incident. Don't want to go jail, but I'm getting bail money together now. I would like to hear other options. Mad as hell I know I raised my child better than that.

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Consulting

What's your favourite uniform for members of your preferred gender to wear?

- POP'd by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

What are dating sites for meeting military men and cops for free with out subscribing?

I have a thing for men in the military and cops.

Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top