GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

What do I need to know about getting a loan?

Considering a loan to open a small business in my neighborhood. I live in an area just outside of the city - it is up and coming. There are a lot of new high rises being built and the rent is getting higher. I'd like to open a salon nails/hair because this neighborhood seriously lacks one. I drive 30 mins away to find a decent one. So what would it take for me to be approved for a loan? I am also a minority which I heard helps.

- Asked by sambotch, A Thinker, Female, 22-25
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

I need to laugh and smile

Where have mamu and oldman52 gone? Where are they when you need them?

- Asked by A Married Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Portland

whats the diffarence between

propane and natural gas?
can I use either?

Update: April 14, 2014.
watch lng videos from "wash state ferries"

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

Bad relationship with other parent, No trust no communication

How to be civil with my child's father?
we have tried being together but after 5 years of fighting and on/off we have decided to end it. He was cheating on me the entire time and I was lying to him about working at a bar-->too many problems to list.
he doesn't help out financially at all and only sees our child 2 days of the week. I drive over to drop our child every time because he doesn't have a car.
He goes out every night of the week to bars, spends money on drugs, alcohol, eating out and the random girls he hooks up with. Yet never has money to give me for gas money, since he doesn't help out i think he should at least pay for my gas which is $50/week.
I know he should be on child support but I can't afford a lawyer don;t have time because of my work schedule and basically being a single mom.
Every time we talk we have an argument.
I don't know what to do. His priorities are other girls, having fun , partying-- not our child. I do everything related to daycare, school etc..while he is out partying I'm trying to get sleep because I can't get more than 4 hours/night.
He constantly talks shit about me because I'm living with family after he kicked me out. I'm in a lot of debt and I work a lot so i can't afford to pay rent for a place I will hardly be at and I need help for watching my child when I'm not home.i feel like I'm stuck. I try so hard to look for better paying jobs even though my job pays ok with benefits-it's not enough to afford living on my own or even with a roommate..I also don't have anyone who I trust to live with and around my child. What can I do???

Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

Please bear with me but this is a physiological hand question? I have bruising right under the

finger knuckles - not hand knuckles on my right hand - both the ring finger and middle finger (Only - no other fingers are affected). I do live in a dry climate - Colorado and probably don't drink enough water but I'm also, thinking it could be a lack of potassium? Your thoughts?

How often should I change out

the baking soda in my refrigerator? Thanks!

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

is in the "friend-zone", and receives a strange text from the "friend" ..needs help interpreting it.

Hi all,

A few days back, I told you about my falling in love with a friend. There's a new situation now, and I need the wisdom of the community here.

To put things in context, she was my best friend during uni years, and since then (April, 2012) we have been following our separate careers in different cities. This January, I told her that I loved her, she ignored it then and has generally been tactfully avoiding communicating with me.

Today she texted me, and after the normal how do you do stuff, says she has been busy with work and friends, and then she says she wants to go on a vacation (with friends) and asks me to be a part of it. She said she wanted to have memories with me too because she'd get married by the end of this year.

How come she suddenly wants to be friends? and that too without explaining why I have been ignored and excluded all this time? <rant> People don't make memories by traveling to places together, memories are made when people stand for each other in the time of need! I'm tired and really don't know what to make of all this. She never calls, always hangs up saying she'd call later. What does she want?!! </rant>

Help me please, I don't want to fall back in the unproductive emotional spirals..

- Asked by wingsonroots, A Creative, Male, 26-28, Mumbai, Consulting
Race, Religion & Politics / 3 days ago Back To Top

Help with my Go kart engine please.

I asked on other sites but I wanted to ask here as the others have not been very helpful. I bought a Go kart, I believe its a b&S engine. Worked fine for the first 3 days, then we had to replace the pull cord. After this it ran good for a while then stopped starting up. We bought a new carburetor and installed it. Ran the go kart all day with no problems. Put it away. But this morning we found it is leaking gas from the carburetor or the gas line into it. How do I figure out what is causing this gas leak and what could it be. The carb is brand new and the same model we took off it it. New brackets. What could have happened?

Update: April 14, 2014.
Thanks guys!! I got it! I first tapped the bowl some to see if anything loosens up. I tried listening really hard and nothing seemed to happened. I dried it all, and it still leaked. I checked the nipple and apparently I had the fuel line to high onto the nipple. I brought it down one notch and it stopped leaking gas! I am not touching it again. I guess I should have put a new one on the motor when replacing the carb but I got it! Thank you folks so much for helping me.

House & Home / 3 days ago Back To Top

Ladies who work full time: How much time do you spend on housework?

Hours per week- not cooking but cleaning, laundry, groceries, home maintenance etc. And are you married, do you have kids?

- Asked by jadeiris, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Managerial
Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

temazepam: reaction or normal?

I started taking them for insomnia. However I found that they make me amped up instead of sleepy. I get energetic for about 5-6 hrs. I'm not taking anything else including alcohol.
I think I shall have an EARLY dinner and take it then...see what happens.

Question being: Anyone take it and feel the same? Any reason Y you could think of?

- Asked by jazzlyn16, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Sacramento, Who Cares?