GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

My boyfriend of four months has been throwing around I love you's, but doesn't mean it that way??

My boyfriend has been saying I love you a lot lately, but never in a way where I think he is trying to say he loves me. He will say it when he is trying to tell me something, like, I love you, but blah blah blah and the story goes on. I haven't said it back yet since I am not sure what's going on with that. Last night he was telling me something again and was like I love you, but blah blah with his story. I was like awww after he said I love you this time and he said I don't mean it that way and went on with his story.

WTF, talk about minds games? What the hell does it mean, I don't mean it that way??? So confused. I am not one to throw out I love you's lightly. I have no idea how to take this.

Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

What's your best method

Of turning off at night? Like a constant racing thoughts, etc.

Music is a good idea but had my 128GB iPod stolen.

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
House & Home / 2 days ago Back To Top

If you were to buy a TV or movie prop for your home

What would it be?

Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

What are your own personal

Three non-negotiables when it comes to dating?

Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

Has America become too accepting of obesity?

The U.S and the rest of the Western world is facing a huge obesity epidemic.

It's now likely that children born today will not outlive their parents.

I remember the late 1980s movie "Heathers", where there's a scene with a morbidly obese girl. At the time, in such a school she would be the odd one out.

Nowadays she would be quite common and many students are obese or overweight. So it seems that fit and healthy students are the odd ones out.

However no one see's a problem and continues to ignore it.

There is even "Fat Acceptance Movement" campaigning against discrimination and civil rights for the overweight. Then people don't discuss it for fear of 'fat-shaming' people.

What has happened?

Style & Beauty / 2 days ago Back To Top

Are you a fashion rebel...

Or do you stop wearing White after Labor Day???

- POP'd by cindylouwho, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

What if your gf wore florals, even though spring hasn't even arrived yet?

Do you think women should wear florals before spring? She looks very pretty in it but I look outside and it's snowing heavily..lolz

- Asked by playaarrow, A Player, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Science / Engineering
Race, Religion & Politics / 2 days ago Back To Top

Typical Republican....

Thinks it is alright for a leader of a nation we support in every way possible has the right to come in top OUR CONGRESS and tell the USA what we are going to do. Like The Republicans said back in 2003. "If you aren't with our President you are with the terrorist." Once they start supporting their selves and paying us back for every dime we have given them, they need to shut their mouth and know we are the one's supporting them, not the other way around.

Don't you find it odd that they right says Obama bows down to other nations, but they are the ones who bowed down and brought in a leader of a nation we support and allowed him to tell us what to do. Now tell me who doesn't have the spine in this situation.

And please don't tell me about you stupid and selfish ideas about the end of times.

If you love Israel so much move there and become a citizen you traitors. I'll be damned if anyone comes into you nation and tells us what to do. We now know which party is really willing to bow to foreign leaders.

I find it funny that a right winger is telling me about people having issues with other's view point. Maybe he needs to go back to 2003 and rethink the whole buying into Dick Cheney's lies that led us into a war that cost of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars. Too bad his sons who were going to come beat me up don't serve the wars he wants to go send others off to fight. It is just sad some can't live up to the standards they set for others...now run along cupcake and make up some more lies and threaten me with your loser sons.

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

...Netanyahu's speech..did anyone listen to it?

I doubt any of you libs did, but you should have.......it was like a breath of fresh air, really. The first real leadership to address Congress in a long time....very powerful.

what did you think of it?

- Asked by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

What is your one weird thing?

Okay, your weirdest thing.

Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

Parents who wash dishes by hand, instead of in a dishwasher, are less likely to have kids with

... allergies, according to a new study from Sweden.
While the researchers can't say avoiding dishwashing machines prevents childhood allergies, they suggest that bacteria left on hand-washed plates may teach the body to tolerate its environment.

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Career / 2 days ago Back To Top

Still trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up.

They say find your passion and you'll never work a day in your life.

I have spent the last 25yrs being a mom, 11 of those yrs being a single mom, with no help from family or friends. So, my main focus has been working to provide for my family. It has taken me this long to find my passion, though I am torn between two.

I love animals, so working with and helping animals would be wonderful. I also love fitness, helping and encouraging people to reach their fitness goals is a wonderful feeling.

I am looking to start school in order to begin working toward my goals. The certification for personal training is 2 semisters, fall and spring with 30.0 credits to complete. The degree in Animal Studies, is two phases the 1st being 38.0 credits, 3 semisters starting in the spring, fall and spring. Then you have to apply for phase II seperately, at a seperate college.

I still have to maintain a fulltime job while going to school, so time is a factor as well.

How can I decide which one is right for me? I'm thinking of starting with personal trainer, get settled into that, then work toward a degree in animal science.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

- Asked by blindshe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?