GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

Men: Have you ever lied about your age other than to get served in a bar? If so, for what reason?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Men. Do you talk about romantic love with just any woman? Or does she have to have your interest?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Have you ever played the lottery or power ball?

Hey you guys I just bought my first power ball ticket and I am sooooo excited! I will find out if I have any of the winning numbers tomorrow...wish me luck!!

- Asked by angeleyes2020, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Food Service
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

How do you deal with jealous friends?

So..I came to the states about 20 years ago. I could barely speak English at the time.

I started from scratch, worked for $5.15 an hr. I didn't even have $500 to open a bank account!
Then..I went to school, went all the way, did some 12 years of schooling total.
I have always been modest, not spending much or want to show off.

Well, after all these years I finally got the job I was studying and training for and finally have a great position and am well respected and well paid.

Also, I used to be overweight; I changed my diet, became a vegetarian, I exercise and look much better than before; actually, I am happy with the way I look.

It seems like though, the people that I have acquired as friends are not taking this very well..
I mean..am I not supposed to say I am happy with my new job? Am I not supposed to share that I bought a house or am I supposed to hide that I fit in clothes better?

No one gave this to me as a present, I earned it all..
Shouldn't it be inspiring to people that anyone can make it if they really apply themselves?

I am very saddened by some of the comments I receive or the way people say some things to me..They try to discourage me with their own inhibitions, try to repeat the excuses they give themselves.. I think that the only reason they can't do something is because they say they can't do it.

Have you experienced this? How did you deal with it?

I feel like I may have to let some frindships go and it breaks my heart :(

Thanks for reading..

B.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

I texted this guy i like i am friends with and ....

I said i wonder if it's humanly possible to send someone a message just by thinking and concentrating on it. He said, try it. Then I said I have tried it already...( I was thinking to myself come over and visit me tonight). Then he said you're intuitive and perceptive...that is the answer. What do you suppose he meant by saying that?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

I need some advice from some one who has lost there legs or some one who knows exactly what kinda...

Things some one who just lost both legs would need when they get home.
My uncle just lost both of his legs so he won't be home for a while but I need to know everything he will need for his new wheel chair accessable home.
I'm hoping I can try to get some stuff donated I know he will need a wheel chair but other then that I don't really know what he will need.

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25
In The News / 3 days ago Back To Top

I don't know if anyone has noticed but there is no online news updates for Ferguson Missouri.

All there local news have ceased to update their live pages and other local websites. I had heard that they might shut down the web in that area as well as cell phone service. I am wondering if anyone on Answerology is from that area and has an update.

- Asked by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Birthdays galore this weekend as today is Regi64,22survivor11 &Surovak's day today so wish them well

Aloha Friends, the birthday party has been going so you all know today, Friday, November 21st is Regi64, 22survivor11 and Surovak's birthdays! I've got the birthday cakes and candles, now are you all ready to kick off your shoes and start dancing? Let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

What could be going on here?

For the past couple of months, I and some of my coworkers have been getting things in the mail addressed to us at our workplace. I work in a nursing home, so it's not like employees are always getting mail there.

It's just very odd. I got an envelope full of expired coupons today, yesterday I got wikipedia information on Zac Efron and some strange ramblings and unrelated sentences typed out on a typewriter. Stuff like "I like tomato sandwiches" "My dog bit the mailman" and such. Most of my coworkers are getting similar stuff.

I don't know why, but it's starting to creep me out a little. Why would someone be doing this?

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

If I block someone's texts from coming through will they know it?

I'm in a tough situation.

I got a DUI a few weeks ago and I ended up telling one of my coworkers who I trust about it. I know she won't tell anyone and she's been a good friend through this and very supportive.

Problem is that now I feel weird about things between us, like maybe I've told her too much. I know she hasn't told anyone about it. This is someone who has always had my back. For a while we were texting a lot, but now I don't want to. But I feel like if I tell her and she gets mad, she has something to use against me.

So if I block her texts will she know?