GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

Is age really but a number?

I've never really paid attention to how old a guy I date is, but a lot of the time the men I date are at least 4 years older. I am very attracted to manly men. But a lot of people I know make a big deal about the age difference saying since I am under 21 I should not date someone 21 or older. I find this to be an annoying rule. If we have a lot in common and get along what should age matter? How do all of you feel about age difference? Should it matter?

- Asked by kicksforgiggles, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Phoenix
In The News / 2 days ago Back To Top

I have no idea how a woman could deliver 6 full-term babies...

without someone having a clue she was ever pregnant! Could you have hidden your pregnancy? Could your wife have hidden hers?

Personally, there was no hiding my pregnancies! My stomach was enormous and in the last month of pregnancy it was obvious there was something moving around in there... How could that be hidden?

- Asked by lecksgreendragon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

How concerned are you about

restaurant food safety?

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

Prayer/Miracle needed!

A good friend of mine that I haven't seen in six years was planning a vacation here in the US. He is due to leave on Wednesday and cannot find his passport anywhere. They've been looking for a few days. He's even tried to get an emergency new one to no avail. Please send over a prayer or a positive thought so that he finds it! Thank you so much!

- Asked by liltalian, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

Place today's TV quote .... ....

" My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes. That's a sentence I read once and I say it over to comfort myself in these times that try the soul. "

windows live essentials will not install?

how can I install?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

Can I get vision test at AAA in lieu of hassling with DMV?

Does anyone know if I am able to get just visual test and pay for renewal at AAA in lieu of going to DMV? I tried to set appointment online at DMV and it wasn't working on my computer anyway. No written or driving test required. Thanks!

Update: April 14, 2014.
American Automobile Association for those of you unfamiliar with it.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

When was the last time you participated in some canoodling?

My take on secularism.

Its wonderful if you don't believe in a deity or even multiple deities and it is wonderful if you do, but I don't need to hear about it. Secularism should be a private thing, save it for at home or in your places of worship. Do not bring it out in public, do not use it to judge other people by your secular standards because they may not subscribe to your beliefs. People have the right to religious freedom, which means you can worship as you please or choose not to worship if you wish.
Secular beliefs should not be the basis for legal decisions, abortion and birth control should be illegal and easy to access. If you because of your secularism do not believe in it, great don't use it no one is forcing you to.

- POP'd by Male, 36-45

My take on religion.

Its wonderful if you believe in a deity or even multiple deities and it is wonderful if you don't, but I don't need to hear about it. Religion should be a private thing, save it for at home or in your places of worship. Do not bring it out in public, do not use it to judge other people by your religious standards because they may not subscribe to your beliefs. People have the right to religious freedom, which means you can worship as you please or choose not to worship if you wish.
Religious beliefs should not be the basis for legal decisions,abortion and birth control should be legal and easy to access. If you because of your religion do not believe in it, great don't use it no one is forcing you to.

- Asked by borninthemeadowcourt, A Creative, Female, 18-21, Student
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

What to talk about at work

I've been working at a retail job for a few months. I am enjoying it; most co-workers are nice. They have close relationships with other co-workers and I want to be included. they've been building on that bond with each other for a while, and I know that Time will help me be part of it.
When I interact with them, I can't get past the small talk, the "how are you doing? i am fine, thanks. You? I am doing pretty well too" type of conversation. I want to know more about them, I ask what they do on their days off, unfortunately, they don't care to share anything.
I am able to talk sports with a few, but not all of them watch sports, I try talking about tv shows/ movies and some of them don't have time for tv, I even try to talk about music, but most of them are into the underground scene (both rock and hiphop) and I am not familiar with the underground scene...I am having a difficult time finding a solid topic to talk about.
Do you have any suggestions?ideas?

- Asked by A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Who Cares?