GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Family & Parenting / 3 days ago Back To Top

What do you think of stay at home moms?

I'm not married. If I got married I would want my wife to work.

But in my own family I am noticing that the kids who have stay home moms behave better.

The ones who are teenagers or young adults have turned out better.

I was engaged to someone. We broke up because we didn't see eye to eye on this.

She said she didn't want to have a baby to have to pay a daycare to raise it. This was when I was 24. I'm 46 now and never married. She did get married and got to be the stay at home mom she wanted to be.

She married a guy who works with my sister, and sis says this guy couldn't be happier and their 3 kids are good kids.

I tried dating some career oriented girls that wouldn't be the stay at home mom types, but things didn't go with them either.

In the last year I was seeing two career women that both had kids, and these kids were absolutely horrid and it was clear these girls were terrible mothers.

I still want to be married and have a family and I'm looking to date younger girls in their 20's for this. I think this might work out good because most of this age group was not raised with stay at home moms and would be less likely to have that expectation.

I can see the benefits to the kids of stay at home moms. I have a teacher friend and she says the kids of the stay at home moms are most of the time better students and better behaved. But I just can't get past thinking that my wife should work 40 hours a week like I do or it's not fair.

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

Honey, from London, Paris, Geneva, Morocco, Madrid, Delhi, Rome, or anywhere else in the world..

Space just seem irrelevant to me, time also seems to have waited in it's course. Only things that seems to brighten up colors in my world, make my heart beat faster is you. I am so madly in love with you that nobody else, seems as desirable to me. Have you ever felt that way towards anybody else?..

- Asked by playaarrow, A Player, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Science / Engineering
Career / 3 days ago Back To Top

should i confront my boss?

my coworker is getting under my skin. he keeps telling me that all my coworkers are trash talking me. he says our supervisor doesn't like me and said a bunch of hurtful things that she supposedly said to him. I'm not even sure he's telling the truth. he follows up all this information telling me he's "always liked me" and that i "can count on him". i asked him to not share with me what others say about me because i don't want to get involved in company drama. I'm not usually a tattle tale but id like to say something to my boss to hopefully call him out on his bs. you see...hes trying to get this promotion and i don't think he knows that i am too. he seems to me like he is good at manipulating people and comes of as a sociopath. he's misogynistic and racist and that makes me sure he won't get the job because all the employees are female and my boss is african american. he's always complaining that "b*tches are on their rag again" and calls our boss a...well a derogatory term for black people that he uses with a hard R. i feel uncomfortable at work and i like all my other coworkers. help.

- Asked by sadgirl805, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28
Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

Do you think this is worth pursuing?

I've only had two serious relationships so far, each lasting 4-5 years. I ended both, and it's been almost a year since the most recent. I have been thoroughly enjoying the single life--meeting new people, making new friends, taking time to get to know myself.

I have begun to feel like I'm ready to start thinking about a relationship again; I miss having that special connection with another person, I miss the intimacy of it. There have been quite a few guys who have a approached me, or that I've met and hung out with, but I haven't really taken a serious interest in any of them until a few weeks ago.

He's the first person I've met who I've felt can have a genuine conversation. He's not the best looking guy, or the "coolest", but I find his spirit and personality to be very unique. He is a very "outdoors" type person--doesn't have a smart phone or like to use computers. It usually takes him days to respond to messages. I find this to be so intriguing and attractive, yet troublesome at the same time... He is currently out of state for work, and he hasn't stayed in contact like I thought he would. Our mode of communication has been social media, and he's been posting pictures every few days of his adventures, all of which are incredible. Even though he's been online, it's been a while since he has sent me a message, and I sent the last.

I typically take something like this to mean that a guy is just not interested, but I also sense that this would be wrong to assume in this case. My ex was very forward with his intentions, and regularly contacted me from the very beginning... always initiating conversations and such. I guess I now feel that if a guy does anything less, he's not interested. I'm curious to know your opinions on this, and if I should just move on, or continue having a crush?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 22-25
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

Have you ever noticed that some of the women on here who expect compassion and acceptance...

Are some of the most bitter and off putting people on here. I mean, I have seen two posts where guys have come on here and it is pretty obvious that the guy is getting cheated on, and these women start calling him controlling and saying the guys brought the cheating on themselves.

Could you imagine how I would be ripped apart if I said well honey you aren't putting out and you have been questioning his where about all the time, so you drove him to cheat with your controlling ways.

The guys come on her looking for a little advice and a bit of support, and the first things these women do is start saying it is all the guys fault. The they wonder why they get the label bitter and sexist. It is just sad that they must project their own cheating and bitter ways on to men to make them feel better about their poor actions in life. That is the only explanation I can come up with.

- Asked by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

national show your college colors day....

who is wearing their colors today.... me White and Violet......go Paladins.....well tomorrow...

- Asked by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical
Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

If your teen had visual problems

and wanted to get contacts how would you respond?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why does he stare at me when he has a girlfriend

We've spoke quite a bit and found we have a few tv shows in common and other stuff.
Gave me a compliment on two occasions saying I was a really polite person, gives me free coffee pass

He looks at me for more than 3secs, when ever he gets the chances. There's other people around but he always make a point of staring at me.

None of his workmates are like this.

I did like him but nothing even happened, so wasn't to bother when i found out. (only found out as I was searching for a friend and came across his Gf's page and she said he was dating him). Only been dating about 1month

He's deactivated his FB just over a month ago so hasn't post anything about it.

Was at the coffee shop yesterday and saw them arrived together, he didn't notice me but from what I could see he sorted of acted like they were just friends. Not sure why as all his work mates would know. Almost seemed like she like him more than he liked her.

She left after 10mins, 10 mins later I stood up to leave and he noticed it was me and had a shocked sort of look on his face.

Then I went to day didn't get chance to talk, but as someone was serving me he gave me sort of a weird look (like I want you but can't have you type of look), then when I sat down he kept staring at me.

WHY would he still stare if he has a Girlfriend.

I know he had been single for a few years

Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

how to attract his attaention and make him the first to initiate.

at first it was very good between us, he is always texting me but then things got changed maybe because I seemed very available for him, so now I am the one who tries to reach him. I really want things to go back to the way it used to be

House & Home / 3 days ago Back To Top

Tenants rights what can I do

My landlord is really bad the place I'm living in is falling apart went away for weekend come back bathroom has leak right next to electrical supply he isn't getting proper people to fix things just his friends doing botch jobs so it falls apart again.

I was scalded by hot water after a while week without any hot water now I can't use it because it's scalding imagine if it was a kid, he won't let me access the boiler to change anything it's always locked although he doesn't live there

Everything that was promised in the contract I basically didn't get Internet as he was stealing it from someone else and got caught out and the heating is messed up all the tenants are freezing plus he was tampering with my mail because it was from a previous address he didn't recognise so he "apparently took it back to the post office" yet when I got it back from him it was opened and he said he has to do it to check that it was right.

My p45 was in there so I'm fuming he opened it I have a 3 month contract my 2nd month is coming up I asked for all the troubles if he could reduce the rent a bit his reply was no if you don't like it I can get anyone in there quickly so it doesn't matter if you don't like the place I can just evict you

what are my rights I've been thinking that I want to move now but don't want to pay him rent it's due on the 1st what would happen if I stop paying rent can he evict me straight away or dies it take a while, just want some time to find a new place