Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
40s +
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:

Sort Questions

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 days ago Back To Top

when dating is there a certain age gap that you follow?

do you like older or younger men? how many years apart from each other , are you comfortable with? and last but not least,how old is the oldest guy/female you dated?
and what is the youngest you dated? did it work out? are ya still together?

- Asked by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?
Dating / 3 days ago Back To Top

Is it out of order for a woman to ask a guy for his telephone number if you're interested in him?

- Asked by amandasboy, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Atlanta, Retired

I can't believe this is ending.

First answerology seventeen and now this? These were the sites that I could go to to get sincere advice (and of course, a few trolls) :) But whenever I had a problem, someone always answered. Does anyone know why it's ending?

- Asked by imani132, A Creative, Female, 18-21, Student
Family & Parenting / 3 days ago Back To Top

How many of you have a app for tracing your Family on their Cell phones?

If you do why? And what does the Family think about this technology you have? ;.]

- Asked by cjs1991, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Teaching
Style & Beauty / 3 days ago Back To Top

What is important to you

when selecting a hairstylist? Have you found anyone who is good at cut, color and actual styling? For me seems like I have to pick someone who is really nice and then pick and choose. The couple of times I found someone good at all they moved out of the area.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Goodbye to all... I will miss you and this website.

This website has been a good escape the last 10 years... Plenty of changes in my life during that time. Unfortunately this social website is ending just like my other favorite social website ended a year ago.
I have enjoyed the humor, arguments, support and general insights over the years. You people kept me interested. Thank you all!

- Asked by mld1221, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Has your accelerator

ever gotten stuck? How did you handle it and what happened?

I understand if it ever happens to you first of all try to stay calm, put your car in neutral and brake hard.

Everyone try to ensure floor mats aren't in place in such a way that they can get stuck under the brake.