HOT 10

Race, Religion & Politics / 2 days ago Back To Top

Phooey on Inquiring minds. I just wanna know...

How tall are you, really?

Update: October 22, 2014.
We just broke a record here. Seventeen replies!!! Prior best was 14. Is there a club I should be applying to? Will it be in all our names? Do we get certificates? Dang, so many questions and so few answers...until now.

- Asked by rekkonball, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Where is Barbb ? She is the one that posted recipes !

Her specialty was to post recipes and I dont know why people always used to get mad at her. I really liked her recipes. I learnt that she was in her 70s and had lot of health problems. So I wonder if anyone knows anything about her.

Update: October 23, 2014.
Seriously people some of you need to have a glass of wine and get laid. Why would you attack a person that asks questions ? How rude it that ? ! In the future nasty people will be blocked ASAP. Thank you for the answers and believe me if I knew what was going on with barbb I wouldnt have asked this question. Since there are always some fights here I am already used to it, and dont think that stuff like that would deter someone from coming back. But if some of you continue to be nasty many people wont post here anymore.

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is your relationship

with food? Please explain.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

I have been here since 2005 ...

and just responded to my 4000th question.

Just sayin.

- Asked by eccentrica, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do most attractive younger girls assume guys want to sleep with them?

To be honest I haven't seen this happen very often with the normal, average looking girls.
i feel like the attractive girls think that when a guy approaches them or talks to them or helps them out or is nice even if he is just trying to be nice/friendly with no ulterior motives, they will be suspicious and think that the guy is trying to get them in bed.

- Asked by A Creative, Female, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

You meet a guy for coffee or lunch. He shows up looking a little rumpled:

dressed more casual than you'd like to see; clothes wrinkled, hair unkempt. Is this a deal breaker? A strike against the guy?

- Asked by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

Do you prefer to wear slippers or socks around your home? Or do you barefoot it? LOL

Just askin...*sip* LM*O!

Update: October 23, 2014.
For me I am a barefooting queen in the summer and flip flops in the winter around my house.lol! I love getting the feet all pretty just for that reason.:)

- Asked by dblchocgrl07, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Family & Parenting / 2 days ago Back To Top

My live-in bf of almost 3 yrs have dependent children (13 and 17 yrs) from previous relationship

His kids live with their mom and her bf most of the time. My bf pays child support for both kids. He brings his daughter once a week to visit him in my place (me and him live in my place and both pay the rent). We are not married and don't intend to... We keep our bank accounts separately
Pls, I need your advice... Is it true that if we split up and my bf and his ex are not able to support their kids, I would have to pay child support for his children even though they are not mine and I don't behave like a parent to them, but like a girlfriend of their dad.
Thanks, I appreciate your advice

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

have you ever had anything frightening happened to your body?

I successfully evacuated a nose polyp. I thought I blew out part of my brain.

Update: October 22, 2014.
If you haven't had something weird happen to your body, or some strange symptom, you are not human. Not one of you can tell me that, once in your life, you have not discovered something produced from or on your body which puzzled you.

- Asked by babelfish123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service

My sister got hyper black lab. She jumps on you and bites your hand.

How do I stop her from biting?

Update: October 23, 2014.
She is puppy, where trying to train her..

- Asked by twilightzone85, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service