HOT 10

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

I've frequently observed that the most eligible mem: the ones with looks, height, career success..

whonare also good people on the insode, often end up with totally average-
looking or below-average women.

Given that men are so visual, and that the most desirwble mem have a lot of choice.

How does this happen?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Men: would you marry an older woman?

Honest answers please~ :)

Family & Parenting / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do I let a 12yr boy know in a gentle way, that we can't date?

Ive known him since preschool...ive been a family friend for years. He has developed a crush on me and has asked me out. I told him that im flattered, but best we remain friends...but he has really been asking me to go out with him. Im 45yrs old. He is like a son to me. I have never been in this position and I dont want to be mean or tell his family...what could I say to him?

- Asked by bluermgirl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Parents: do your kids answer your calls?

My 26 year old is not doing that. So burns me up. It's been a week now! What would you do or have you done in this situation.

Update: August 03, 2015.
Oh, and he's nonresponsive to texts too! Ugh.

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting
Career / 1 day ago Back To Top

Its monday.... What are you going to do to make you week a great one?

- Asked by dthibeault, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Internet / New Media
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

I've heard people say that somewhere in this world there's another person that looks like you.

Do you believe that? Would you want to see them? Are you curious to find out who they are and where they live?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is a good way to handle a mid-afternoon slump?

Update: August 04, 2015.
All good advice; you all deserve a Star! Thanks for the helpful ideas.

- Asked by coach33, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

What things in your life are you protective of? Or guard?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

I stopped texting him because I wasn't as intrested as I thought.

Am I rude for doing this?I met this guy a few months ago, and I thought I really liked him. We weren't official, but we did kiss. Afterwards he randomly stopped texting, and we didn't talk for months. But a few weeks ago, he started texting again and talking about our kiss. I wasn't open about telling him that I wasn't looking for a relationship, and we stopped talking. Was I rude for leading him on? We haven't talked in weeks, but should I text to clear things up?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

My girlfriend doesn't give me enough time as she earlier used to and this causes fights. what to do?

My girlfriend and i are in a relationship since last 8 months. Earlier we used to hangout almost everyday and that created a habit in me to be constantly around her. however nowadays she is caught up with her career, her family and her friends and hence doesn't give me enough time. Also, i don't have a job right now so her company is what i seek the most. But her lack of attention causes fights between us. How do i handle the situation?