HOT 10

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Going to my fathers 80th hillbilly Hoe down today!!!

Anybody willing to contribute bail money if needed??? :(

Update: August 30, 2015.
The Hoe didn't show, turned out to be a good party after all!!! :)

- Asked by cindylouwho, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
In The News / 1 day ago Back To Top

I'm very saddened about the reporter

that was shot and killed on live TV in Virginia. Her father ...is campaigning for stricter gun laws. Although there's nothing wrong with having stricter gun laws I really don't believe that's the solution to the problem. People will get them underground. In my opinion it's kind of like prohibition in the 1920's. What's your thoughts?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

Do you see people texting and talking on their cell while driving?

Maybe they see you doing it. Does your state restrict texting/talking while driving? If so, is it enforced?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Does the 30 day no contact rule actually work?

My ex is adamant that he didn't want the relationship, but I have hope that we might get back together again in the future. Does the 30 day no contact rule actually work? How long should I leave it until I try and rekindle what we used to have? We were together for 3 years and the break up seemed out of the blue and not the right decision..

What tv commercials upset you

Are there any tv commercials that are off-putting or irritating to you? Are there any that you actually enjoy?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Have you ever had you car/truck

vandalized or stolen?

Pets / 2 days ago Back To Top

Help me with this one please! My daughter is thinking of getting a dog for her family...

Which breed is a good choice to get? She has two children under 5 yrs. Where should she look to find this breed?

People with staring problems!!

Ok so what do u say 2 someone who has staring problems?? Like they keep looking at you!! Everytime ppl stare at me i want 2 go straight up 2 them and say WTF R U LOOKING AT ME FOR?!!! I don't want 2 be rude so i let it slide when they stare @me for the first 3 or so times but after that i start geting really pissed off and i start confronting them...and some act like I'm the rude one??? Why do ppl stare at you for no reason??!! I'm not conceited or anything it pisses me off genuinely i find it rude!

- Asked by veganblondie, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21, San Jose
Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

Bad sign that BF WANTS his EXGF back ? Complimented her ?

Ex broke up with long term gf cause she didnt lose weight.
They live together but he or she are going to move out.
I know this is true because I am over at the house a lot.
I made sure he didnt have feelings for her anymore.
He swore up and down that she is a nice person but he feels he wasted years because she wouldn't lose weight.
Well last night I stopped by to pick him up and am stunned by a statement he made to her.
He thought I was in the entrance hall, but I was in the powder room, as I exited I saw him sort of staring at his ex. She didn't have any particular reaction going on.
He said to her "you're getting too thin, guys don't like that, how are you going to catch a man ?"
Of course it was an obvious joke that of course guys like thin girls (in his world)
And then I caught a glimpse and damn she seems to have lost at 25 lbs. since I saw her 2 months ago.
Her reply was that she'll be at goal by Halloween.
So now I'm disturbed.
I know he isn't touching her and he swears he will never go back. But doesn't his remark seem like he was appreciating her weightloss ?
A little flirty ?
Am I overreacting ?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 29-35, New York, Fashion

If I twisted my ankle on a hike

what should I do to make it better or prevent it from getting worse?