HOT 10

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

What to do on a first date with a younger woman?

I have a date this, this Saturday, with a younger woman. I am planning on a walk and taking photos. It is a pretty national park. Is that a good idea. Photography is some thing that I passionate about. Is that a good idea?

Update: September 17, 2014.
Okay, I get the picture,lol. I won't take the camera with me.

- Asked by itsbeenalongtime, A Player, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

How often are you visiting this site? Do you prefer Facebook?

I am on Facebook and other Q&A's but, I come back for friends.
Happy Tuesday.

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

How long until a cheater starts cheating?

How long does the cheater take?
My questions
1) How long after getting into a relationship and becoming intimate does the cheating start?
2) How long after getting into a relationship and becoming intimate does it take for them to start searching a new person? How many days, weeks, months or a year?

Your thoughts on Whole Foods

Do you shop at Whole Foods? If not...then no need to answer. If so, what are your thoughts. Are they competitive? Are there any other markets out there (in your area) who can replace them?

I bought the stock just about at its 10 year low, so I have made quite a bit of money. I am considering selling now because I am worried the stock will take a dive..so there is a reason for my questions. :-)

Update: September 16, 2014.
Thanks, guys. I love Whole Foods, but it is too far away for me to shop. Only about 15 miles, but around these parts, that is a 45 minute drive--at rush hour, double that. I used to live around the corner and shopped there all of the time. I was completely pescetarian then, so food bills weren't too high. Now with two boys--fah-getta-bouddit ! I didn't buy their stock because I love them, though. They do the right thing and market it well. That is why I bought the stock.

- Asked by myndseye711, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Bilbao, Celebrity
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag....

And, there is a black and white flag begging for your allegiance right now. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

I am so tired of reading Anti American posts. They are past just being critical. If we are so damn screwed up, what DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE! Go find a better country.

No comments necessary. Just the thoughts of one single PROUD AMERICAN WOMAN.

Update: September 16, 2014.
I think it wise for us all to keep in mind, that the folks fighting in our armed forces are VOLUNTEERS. This in not 1960. Nobody is forced into our military. So in response to one poster, I would tell you that the folks you describe DO NOT VOLUNTEER anyway. So no loss at all if they left. I think the main point is being missed. Just because we disagree with our government from time to time, which includes policies, regulations, laws, etc., doesn't mean we lose basic RESPECT and LOYALTY to it. It means that we CHANGE the things we do not like. We do not sit around taking swipes at it, while doing nothing to fix it, other than complaining. Try VOTING. Make the process work. And, while you are voting try to remember that not every country allows that level of FREEDOM. The word is RESPECT. And, some of the posts on here are just plain DIS-RESPECTFUL to our country; even hateful. The beauty of this country is that we have the freedom to CHANGE it, if we do not like it. Just because a few things are not to our personal liking, doesn't mean we trash the entire thing. We are over-looking what good things WE DO HAVE. And, are just not grateful enough, for all the LUXURIES and FREEDOMS we have. We are not perfect. But, we are the best thing out there!

- Asked by randyl, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

If a woman punches a man should the man punch her back?

Not including weapons of any kind purely hand to hand.

Update: September 16, 2014.
I have always leaned towards never hitting any one. My ex wife used me as a punching bag. I was so livid I screamed are you fucking done yet as she was punching Me. I guess I didn't feel threatened. We both knew if I were to hit her it would have most likely put her in the hospital. And landed me in jail and then my career would be over. On the other hand when I caught someone trying to steal my motorcycle. He tensed up on me and I put him in the ICU. Have you ever been a victim of domestic violence?

- Asked by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?
House & Home / 1 day ago Back To Top

I don't mean to bug anyone but

I don't want to bug you guys but having problem with flies in my house. I think they are suddenly coming in under my screen door when I out the dogs in or out.

Any good non poisonous ideas (worried about pets), and not into swatters.

Thanks!

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental
Family & Parenting / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is 2 weeks too short time for this decision?

I went to the doctor today to know for sure and he told me I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Thing is, I'm not sure who the father is, there are two possible fathers. One is a guy I dated a year and a half ago but we still hang out (hook up) occaisionally but I really really like him... The other one I instantly regret ever sleeping with, we have tons of mutual friends and I've known him for about 2 years but I always thought he's a bit annoying and to be honest I feel awkward about sleeping with him and I'm hoping no one will ever find out. I think I'd keep the baby if I'm pregnant with the first guy (but it also depends on his opinion) but no way if its the other one. I have to wait 3 weeks before being able to have a paternity test (and I'm only telling the second guy about it as I only need one sample anyways) and I'm not gonna tell the first guy I'm pregnant unless its his baby and then we can discuss what happens next. But the thing is the legal time for abortion where I live is up to week 12 and I can have the paternity test at week 10 so that means I'd only have 2 weeks to decide if I'm keeping the baby or not. I'm so confused.... Do you think 2 weeks is too short time? Or do I have any other options? Thanks!!!

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Broke up with my ex 3 months ago and I still cry every day .

Am I missing him or am I being stupid
My parents don't like him which is why I broke up with him

Thank Goodness parents nowadays were not the parents during Industrial Revolution or Civil Rights

Parents nowadays treat kids like they are the ones actually running things. Kids nowadays (most anyway) do not know respect or consequences. Adrian Peterson did not abuse his child (its unfortuate he may have hit a little too hard, but dammit that is not abuse). He gave his child a whooping - a common thing in black and white cultures, and something that could stem from when white people used to whip slaves (hard) just for being black. So to the people who want to judge this man and act like everything they do is so damn perfect, I say to you "really, wow. How amazingly ignorant and judgemental you are. God Bless."