HOT 10

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

When is the last time you sent out a greeting card?

or a hand written letter?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

I love the Ocean! When was your last beach day?

Ever wonder why we are all drawn to the ocean? we are all 80% water and its like going home. makes sense to me.

When someone gets very angry and loud when you call them out on something...

does that mean they are guilty?

- POP'd by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

When someone doesn't defend themselves when being accused of something are they admitting guilt?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Which should I wear to a dinner date?

I have a second date tomorrow for dinner with a guy I like a lot.

Should I wear:
A. a red patterned summer dress which is tight from the waist up and shows some cleavage but has a floaty skirt.

B. a tight dress which has long sleeves and comes to half way down my thigh. It shows just a tiny bit of cleavage but does show off my figure really well.

I look hotter in B but more sweet in A.

Style & Beauty / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is your favorite kind of accessory?

- Asked by morningdust, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

What are some unhealthy foods that you eat but refuse to stop eating?

I know that some of the things that I eat could take some years off of my life but I just don't care.

I love margerine, bacon, bagels, artificial sweetners, & slim jims..all of which is supposed to be terrible for you.

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Are you frustrated being single?

Autumn is so beautiful and so much to do outdoors. From pumpking picking to German festivals, and cruises to Bear Mountain and hikes to see the falliage and no one to do it with. Suck!

Another winter alone! Sucks!!

Online dating sucks. Seems guys just want to chat online while still looking for someone better.

Don't have female friends that are single. Sucks!

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you think it's a good idea to ....

Do you think it's a good idea to continue trying to find mr right if you keep getting frustrated and just finding too many mr wrongs??? I've kind of given up and stopped dating for almost 3 years. I talked to a few here and there hut really stopped trying.

- Asked by lovesgoldens, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

just watched a guy walk right into the side of a mimi van as he went across the parking lot...

ironically it was a dodge...he was doing something on his phone and bam right into the side of it and yes the van was moving...and yep he's still down.... as the EMT's are talking to him and the lady driving the van just looks grief stricken... wait in the sky I see the first lawyers parachuting in....

Update: October 01, 2014.
ok an update on the walking texting not avoiding a dodge guy.... 1st the dodge was moving but the guy walked into the side of the van... so the cop refused to charge the driver with anything... 2nd there were 2 on lookers that saw him walking into the side of the van not even looking up as he passed between two cars and into traffic... 3rd the van stopped within 3 feet of impact so it wasn't going fast at all... 4th the guy laid there until the emt's took him away... and that's all I know.... and some of you may ask where was I, well I was on the second floor looking out the window that over looks the lot... the guy was wearing a multi colored toboggan with one of those fuzzy balls on to in 80 degree heat and that's what caught my eye....

- Asked by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

If I were to meet you for lunch,

how would I identify you?