HOT 10

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Should Josh Duggar be shamed for something he did at 14?

What he did was wrong but the issue was addressed. Should his records have been opened as he was a minor himself when the incidents happened?

Update: May 23, 2015.
Thanks to all that responded. I think the Duggar family learned the valuable lesson that almost all people live in glass houses, so if you are going to be adamant in condemning other's lifestyles in an unloving way you will have to be prepared to be condemned too. Some may disagree, but I don't think the Duggars are 'evil', as I don't see their intent as wicked. I think they failed to use logic along with faith..you can't leave logic out. I read more about it and it took Jim Bob & Michelle a little too long to react to what Josh did, they should have isolated him immediately from the younger children. Although I feel anyone can change from errors in adolescence, Josh brought this on himself by going into politics.

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Financial / Banking
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

What do you do when your spouse can't even have an adult conversation without resorting

to name calling and a screaming tirade?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Should I have been offended?

I am not arrogant in any way (maybe a little, lol) but some woman at work asked if I were a grandmother yet? I'm like, lady, really? I am 37 (next month) & although I have an 18-year old son, most people don't expect for me to be a grandmother at this age...even though it can happen..as I had my son when I was 18 (dear God I hope he waits). I didn't know whether this lady thought I was older or if she just assumed that certain people became grandmother's at 37? Am I being sensitive?

Update: May 23, 2015.
Thanks for the responses. I know I don't look old. The woman knows that I have an 18 year old son & that being a grandma right now is the last thing I would want for my family at his age. I hope he waits another 7 to 10 years atleast.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

When dating or getting to know one another, Who becomes attached faster, men or women?

Who falls in lover faster men or women?

- Asked by blindshe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

At what age did your close up vision change to where you had to buy reading glasses ?

Mad Max or Avengers ? Pitch Perfect 2 or Tomorrowland ?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

"Love does not equal compatibility..."

"Just because you fall in love with someone doesn't necessarily mean they're a good partner for you to be with over the long term."

Do you believe this to be true?

After 15 years with a man I love I am finally beginning to realise what has felt so 'off' for so long.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

What should I do about my exclusive relationship with a woman who is still married?

We just recently had our 6 year anniversary, that was a non-event for her. We have been 'dating' exclusively for the last 6 years. During the beginning I was still married, now she is still married to her husband who is in prison.

We both have one child under the age of 15, and one child over the age of 20. We do not live together, and neither of us would live in the other's current house. Mine is too small, and hers is too large as well as being built by her and her current spouse.

She has filed for divorce, but her spouse who is in prison will not agree to any of the offers that have been provided.

She is currently running the business that she owns with her spouse, and has her youngest child with her 24/7. When she is not working, she also sometimes cares for her 3 grandchildren that her oldest son fathered.

I have shared custody of my youngest child, and have her at least two nights a week, as well as every other Fri/Sat/Sun.

All of our children know we are good friends, but aren't aware of our full relationship at least they have not confronted either of us about it.

On average we spend one evening a week with each other without any children around as a date night. We also have dinner together with the children at least one or two nights a week depending on if I have my daughter or not. On the weekends when I don't have my daughter, we will usually have one other date night.

On other nights when I don't have my daughter, she is usually too tired from working to come over to my house, or wants to stay at home with her youngest son (14). Her youngest son is not very social, and tends to mostly spend his time downstairs in his room.

I don't feel 1 - 2 nights a week alone is enough intimate time for me, but that is generally what she tends to give me as she believes she needs to spend time with her son.

This year alone she has taken him on two trips to Las Vegas, as well as on a cruise in the Caribbean. I wasn't invited to go on either of these trips and she planned them without discussing them with me first.

I am in my mid 40's, and I feel I am at the crossroads of this relationship and need to decide which way to go. I have invested 6 years of my life which I feel is a fair amount at my age. I am told I am an attractive man, and that I have a lot to offer.

What do I do?

Why do salespeople NEVER give you a straight answer????

But instead engage in sales rep doublespeak??

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Family & Parenting / 1 day ago Back To Top

How stupid are parents who sign on to raising their kids in front of a camera?

- POP'd by babelfish123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service

Update: May 23, 2015.