HOT 10

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Suppose you own a store...

Someone threatens your store and its customers with violence if you carry a certain profitable product that offends someone on the other side of the world.

Question: Now suppose you own a movie theater or theater chain and North Korea threatens your specific theater with violence if you show "The Interview" movie.

Would you show the movie?

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Consulting
Recipes & Entertaining / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you have a favorite

Christmas Carol/Holiday song?

I really like: "Oh Holy Night". Back when I had a voice and could carry a tune, I used to sing the Baritone solo in the choir. That was many years ago.

I also really like "And So This Is Christmas" by John Lennon.

- Asked by themrmagoo, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Not sure how to feel about this one...

Many years ago, my former husband left me for another woman, who afterwards had children by him. This woman knew he was married during the time they were dating but made it plain that she didn't care. It resulted in a very ugly divorce which took me years to get over. One of their children is now dating someone in my current husband's family, so this "other woman" is frequently in attendance at family events (she is no longer with my ex and has remarried). She is always very chatty and friendly with me as if nothing ever happened. I put it behind me years ago, but there is always this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that she could at least offer to apologize for what she did instead of pretending that nothing ever happened between us. She mentioned the other day that we should get together sometime, and sends me chatty little messages on social media, so it's obvious she wants to be friends. Am I wrong to have a funny feeling about this? The divorce between me and my ex took place over 30 years ago.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do guys lie

and say that they love you when they don't?

Listen ladies, I had an eye opening experience. Some guys are nice that don't want to get laid! They are repulsed by the idea of sex with me even though they will have sex with me it doesn't mean they won't gag afterwards.

What's a great song to listen to when your alone and reflecting on life?

Right now I'm listening to Joni Mitchell 'river' but welcome suggestions to add to this peaceful experience.

Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

My boyfriend doesn't invite me to social gatherings. Are my hurt feelings valid?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 months now and recently he was invited to a stag and doe. He told me about how he was going to this but never extended an invite to me. We are pretty close and spend a lot of time together, he is always invited to my events and has been to all of them. I know his friend who is getting married so it's not like I'm a stranger to them as they work together. This isn't a private event, in fact I saw the event page on Facebook and its a huge shindig with live bands and everything at a bar. Tickets are even being sold for $20 to anyone. At first I didn't say anything in case he was going to ask me to go, but the other night he was talking about it and he said he needs to find someone to cover his shift at work for the next morning so he can have drinks and his 2 friends from out of town, who are a couple by the way are staying at my boyfriends place that night. Still no invite. The guest list on Facebook is over 300 people. I'm feeling very hurt and left out, even embarrassed. I just think it's a given I should be invited as it's not a guys night or invite only party, but a huge bash with couples and anyone who wants to go. How do I bring this up to him and SHOULD I bring it up? I don't want to go with him if I have to ask him to go.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Toronto

Is anyone sending out Christmas cards this year ?

Or has this tradition been replaced for you by something else in this techno era ?

Thanks to everyone who answered.... I sent out 4 cards... and forgot one... Thanks again.

- Asked by carnivaljoe, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired
House & Home / 1 day ago Back To Top

What do you think is up there?

Ladies,

Are you afraid to go into your attic?

If so, why?

Sorry for the generalization, but I hear women talk about not liking their attics, and not knowing what's up there, so they send their husbands. We were bored talking at work and this came up, and every person on shift said their wives avoid the attic. If anything was needed from up there, the women said they send their husbands. If their husbands weren't there, even if it was urgent, they'd wait until their husbands were home and send them up there.

- Asked by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

how would you feeling working with a robot

instead of your coworkers?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Family & Parenting / 1 day ago Back To Top

Added as an authorized user without my permission! Credit score lowered, but he's mad at me?

Okay so I've been out and living on my own for six years, covering all my finances. Have an amazing credit score that I've worked hard for. My dad who filed for bankruptcy, had a foreclosure just recently finally was approved for one of the lowest level credit cards with like a 300 dollar limit and for some reason added me as an authorized user. He thinks he did a really nice thing and wanted me to able to use it in case of emergencies(um I have my own money for that) so honestly believes he was just helping but this new account just showed up on my credit score lowering it because it is a new account and I am also worried he is going to max it out because that is what he does and then my credit score will crash more. He never asked me my permission to be an authorized user I would have never agreed to this. He is just pissed off at me now because I want to be removed when he was just trying to be kind and helpful. How can I go about this?

- Asked by Cigarettes_and_Wickedness, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer