HOT 10

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

What is your favorite poem?

Why this poem?

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Teaching
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do people see it cruel to tell someone about their cheating spouse or partner?

Why do people see it cruel to tell someone about their cheating spouse or partner? Yet it's okay to pretend they are a great couple?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

is it wrong for a 23 year old girl to go out with a 19 year old boy

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Dublin, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

What would your friends (not you) say is your: Best quality- Worst quality- Weirdest quality-

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

i really want to do it with my boyfriend, but this will be my first time. I also feel like its..

happening too fast since we've only been together for a month. what should I do?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Odd names and dating

Do you make decisions about whether or not to date someone based upon their name?

Example: I just met a woman named Cricket (her given name)on a dating site. She seems like a really sweet and down-to-earth lady, so I have no doubt that I'm want to continue communicating with her. But there's this little part of me that can't help but think "Cricket? Really???"

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do you curb someone from complaining at a restaurant? Everytime!

When my boyfriend and I go out for lunch or dinner, he always has to complain about something and I feel so embarrased. We have only went out for 4 months but examples are:
1st time: Hair on plate ( ok gross) didn't want anything else, ruined hisw appetite
2nd time: Steak too over done. ( it wasn't that bad really, he said it tasted good)
3rd time: He ordered a margartia and it came in standard kind of glass. He refused it, saying half the fun is drinking from the big margarita glass.
He then complained his club sandwhich was cold, and asked the server if he was pissed at him for the hooray over the glass.....only left him 2.00 tip. complained about the prices
and the liswt goes on.......what is the deal?

- Asked by ladylake14, A Thinker, Female, 56-65
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

At what age range were you the wildest?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

When was your last cat nap?

Do you take a nap during the day?

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Call the out of not bother??????

would you call someone out if you knew they were using a semi famous persons pics as their profile pic and claiming that face as their own?
what if some of the pics they posted of their "vacation" also rang a bell--
and you did a google image search and they were pics pulled from various websites?
do you call them on the BS or not bother-- this is an online only friend not someone you have met in real life-- and they are using this famous persons pics as their avatar on multiple websites?
instagram
answerology
facebook
to name a few

- Asked by galdeen, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative