HOT 10

Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

I removed some type of bush off the fence now both my arm have nice red rash and the burning feeling

Its hurts so much I washed both arms once I came inside but still hurts what should I do its really looks bad.

Update: July 31, 2014.
Its doesn't itch but My guy friend went to rite aid to get me tecnu extreme medicated scrub for poison ivy and oak.So hopefully I will start to feel better thank you all for your help I wish I could give you all stars because its worth it to you all again thank you. :)

- Asked by ozzycat19, A Thinker, Female, 46-55
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Ever been thrown out of a movie theatre

because you brought in your drinks or snacks?

I see these signs in all the theatres now: "No exceptions." And yes, I bring my own bottle of fruit juice into the theatre with me.

- Asked by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do You go for reg check up every year?

I go every month to doctor's due to all my health issues.

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why does female friend not see the need to Spend face to face time?

I have a female friend whom I am used to seeing almost everyday but we do a lot of our talking by email and text too. So when someone suggested that we were more than friends, she said no more face to face, just email and text. I told her that friendships need face to face time, we would figure it out. She doesn't see the point and thinks it will be no big deal. Am I wrong to think this will be unhealthy?

Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Red mark on calf, still tight, woke up with bad cramp.

I woke up and had the worst cramp on my right calf. It still feels tight over 12hrs later and on the area I have the tightness I have a red mark surrounding it on my calf. I asked around and people believed I was bit by something. Just getting more opinions.

- Asked by good0lmatt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Buffalo, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Introduced to His Mom

I am dating a guy that I really like. I was so surprised he introduced me to his mom after two dates and she really likes me. She was really nice. Why would he introduce me to his mom this early?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles
Pets / 1 day ago Back To Top

What brand of food do you feed your dog and cat?

Just asking I buy the food wellness.

De-coding manspeak....is he lying about this?

My fiancé was recently killed in an automobile accident. I am devastated. We were to be married in 4 months. We had been working on a prenup. The gist of it was that I would get nothing and everything would be divided between his 3 children and a little something set aside for me, in the event of divorce or death. We had not finalized it yet, and I was fine with the prenup, and he fine with mine. He had always said to me "not to worry, that I would be taken care of.."
The night of his funeral at the get-together, his executor came up to me and lovingly told me "no, you don't have to move right away (house was in fiancé's name) you two picked that place out together, that's your place. Don't worry, "you will be taken care of".

A couple of weeks ago, things changed, what was being discussed was all different, and while I realize since we were never married I know that I'm not legally entitled to anything. His family and executor were trying to find a way to help me irregardless, since he had not changed the will yet and everything was left to the children. What stuck in my mind was the way my fiancé had said those words (in quotes), and the executor had repeated them verbatim to me the night of the funeral.
I started to wonder what was going on and I asked the executor "did R ever mention me?" and faster than lightening, he responded "Nope, Not A Word". Finished. End of Story. It made me wonder if he was lying, because of his answer being so abrupt, and also, because of how he had used my fiancé's EXACT WORDS regarding me the night of the funeral.
I'm just wondering if he is lying to me, my gut tells me he is.

Update: July 31, 2014.
Just in case you missed this part....He had always said to me "not to worry, that I would be taken care of.." The night of his funeral at the get-together, his executor came up to me and lovingly told me "no, you don't have to move right away (house was in fiancé's name) you two picked that place out together, that's your place. Don't worry, "you will be taken care of". The point I'm trying to make is: What he said, and what the executor said, and HOW it was said, and then the tone changed. That was my question, I realize what the law says. And, thanks for your condolences.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Family & Parenting / 1 day ago Back To Top

Does an apology transcend through your spouse?

A few years ago my sister in law accused me of stealing, she was wrong and it cause a rift in our family...Fast forward and last week she apologized to him but not to me, he thinks her apology to him should be enough for me since she said the horrible thing to him.

I don't like her and never did that much to begin with, but she will be here this weekend and I'm expected to act like this never happened. I am not a good pretender, what should I do?

Update: August 01, 2014.
For those who think there is one trouble making sister in-law, there is actually 2. One was living with and the other will be visiting this weekend. Anyone have an extra rm where I can get away?

- Asked by scent, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Technical

are you going through any

changes in your life? what are they?

- Asked by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?