HOT 10

Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

How would you feel if a guy you've went out with a couple times mowed your lawn as a surprise?

Just thinking about going and doing it for her, not as a creeper but because I know she's busy and hates doing it. We've went out a couple of times, she's stayed at my place, and we've made out (no sex). Last time she left her sandals at my place so I thought I'd mow her lawn and leave them on her doorstop. Is that weird or sweet?

- Asked by whitemilk, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Self-Employed
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have a double birthday as 7/2 is Myndseye and Pepperman's birthdays so let's party!

Aloha Friends, double your pleasure double your fun as today, Thursday, July 2nd is Myndseye and Pepperman's birthdays so let's party! I've got two birthday cakes and candles so let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Style & Beauty / 2 days ago Back To Top

Ladies, what do you wear on your lips?

Ladies what do you put on your lips? Lip gloss, lipstick, lip balm or a combo of the above? What color(s) do you prefer. I would love sensuous lips like travelchic.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why would it make a man smile/happy knowing he made a woman jealous talking about another woman?

*This is a nice guy and he wouldn't try to intentionally hurt anyone.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
In The News / 1 day ago Back To Top

Wtf is really a "hate crime."

A crime is a crime. Courts are not equipped to determine if I hate you or not. Is a crime less if perpetrator didn't hate you. This term is just kissing the ass of minority or special interest. I forsee lawyers using shrinks to determine he didn't hate his victim to mitigate sentencing.
Wouldn't every non professional killer be guilty of hate crime? Ever kill some you liked?

Update: July 02, 2015.
This was a general question on the subject, I hadn't even thought about the church burnings, and it immediately starting answers re murder, and surprised me that many answers were an attempt to make it racial.after I thought about the answers it occurred to me that apparently only people of the majority get accused of it. A crime deserves punishment, which needn't depend on what the criminal was thinking.

Update: July 02, 2015.

- POP'd by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Why is the killings that occurred in South Carolina as well as the church buildings that have been

burned on the "HUSH< HUSH". Why are they acting as if they don't know these are HATE crimes.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

I was in a car accident

Not my fault and it was just a fender bender. But my neck hurt a little and I ended up with a bad migraine the next day.
I got a lawyer to handle everything but they turned out to be a shady company. I just wanted a check-up on my neck just to be on the safe side. The chiropractor they sent me to handed forms/papers to sign, I signed two then stopped. My fault for not reading anything. The chiropractor seemed nervous, really nervous, and gave me an hour lecture that he won't actually do any treatments. But he would document the treatments as if I had onto the forms I signed. I didn't feel right about it. When I hesitated, he then became somewhat upset. He then says it's not illegal, we'll both get much more money, and he's been doing this for years. He said he'd write that I was treated for 3-4 months. My reaction was cold and uncertain so this is when he started to half yell. I called my uncle who came in. The chiropractor was very pleasant toward him. My uncle told me to agree with it. After the 3 of us talking a bit more, we called it off mainly because of me. And the chiropractor said he didn't trust me and he doesn't want to go to jail.

I tried but it's too late to change lawyers. The shady lawyer took everything except just enough to pay for the autoshop. I lost a few hundred to pay for the car rental. My uncle was angry and said it was a mistake not to go along with the chiropractor. What would you have done? Would you agree with the chiropractor? Has anyone been through anything similiar? Thanks for any replies.

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you trust easily?

What do you do when someone breaks your trust. Do you forgive and go on trusting them again?

Or

or does it just take one time for you to say

Se la vie forever?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Miami
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Thoughts on unfunded pension liabilities for city, county & state employees where you live?

Read in paper this morning that California's unfunded pension liability is now at $500 billion & growing.

My wife & I both make decent incomes and our retirement is whatever we can save & still working well into our 50's.
All of our friends who worked for the city/county as firemen, police officers & other are already retired and their pensions are more than we make working full time.

Jealous? You bet! But how long can our taxes support these pensions [the ones I'm talking about are all well over $100,000 annually and some with free medical for life]. One of them is a police officer who retired in mid-50's and recieves almost $13,000 month.

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

I am just going to put this out there. Why would a guy tease in this manner?

The other day I visited a male friend of mine. As soon as he saw me he looked my outfit up and down then zoned in on a necklace I was wearing and said "Where did you get that necklace, from the Titanic?" It was funny, no harm done. But I couldn't help but wonder if he was flirting?

Thoughts? And thank you.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?