HOT 10

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is it too soon for my widowed dad to be trying to date?

My mom passed away from cancer in June.

My dad is already trying to date. I don't think he's had time to grieve and heal. He's been drinking heavily.

I found out he's been trying to meet other women with online dating sites.

Is this too soon? They were married 28 years.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

I am tired of being by myself.

I want a man. I am single and there are no men here in this small town. I am scared to do a dating site plus I can not afford that BUT what do I do? There are a couple of men who I kind of like but at the same time, I am a little scared with all the past experiences i've had. Lord help me.

House & Home / 1 day ago Back To Top

My landlord changed the rules

so I want to move. I've been living here since may 2014. When I moved in she said guests were no issue but in July she says to me no guests til further notice. Does anyone know of any websites where I can look for a studio or apartment besides craigslist?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Okay, I just put half a glass of beer in front of you. How much of a buzz or in the zone will that

...help to take you?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

Update: August 20, 2014.
Cracked me up, Beadcrazy..Beautiful!!

Update: August 20, 2014.
Thanks as always for your mahvalus responses, folks!

- Asked by serendipity57, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Any thoughts on this?

If two past lovers can remain friends, either they never were in love or they still are.

Quote floating around the internet.

OK, folks, I am definitely going on holiday this upcoming winter, 7 months of winter is just shit...

So my question.. where to go? I've done Jamaica, Cuba, Mexico , California, Turks and Caicos , and Hawaii .Any great experiences you have would be very appreciated!

- Asked by needingmore, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Calgary, Who Cares?
Pets / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do my dogs change the tv stations to Korean or Spanish?

When I step away from the couch(with the remote located close by) the dogs either change the channel to a Korean or Spanish speaking channel. It is very irritating. I barely speak Spanish (4 years in high school) and no Korean at all.

One of the dogs is a mutt and the other is a purebred Sharpei (chinese).

Please explain their thought process on this.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Should I call this girl right away or should I wait to not look desperate....

So I am talking to this girl from match.com, and we ve been texting back and forth all day. We've messaged back and forth for about 2 weeks and I just got her phone number yesterday. Today, after texting her for the first time, She says she's better on the phone and wants me to call her? Do I call her? Is this a test? She also wants to meet up in the city for a painting class she is fond of on Sat. (She does respond quite quickly to text messages and seems talkative for what its worth)....TIA

- Asked by A Creative, Male, 29-35, Chicago, Medical / Dental