HOT 10

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 days ago Back To Top

Where can I talk to intellectual people online

No offense to people and in no way at all am I saying I am better than anyone, I mean chances are you are better than I am but I have an unusually high IQ and just want to talk to like minded people but I have yet to come across a decent chat room or forum where I can talk to people, do any of you know of a place o can talk to intellectual people

For everyone reading this I am sorry for offending you if I have I just need to talk to someone who understands the racing thoughts that go through my head all the time and keep me from sleeping because my mind is so busy my intent was not to act superior because I am In fact inferior so my apologies To everyone

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Veterinary
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

What can I do while living with my parents?

I'm a female in my mid/late 20s living with my parents. I'm being respectful to them by not spending the night with a guy I'm dating until its been 3 months later. Yet there's always a parent who's at home so its kinda tough to be intimate anyways and I don't want to do anything in a car

I meant to say was the guy is not going to spend the night with me in my bed at my parents house while they're home of course, just going away with him to his place or a hotel to spend the night/weekend after 3 months of dating out of respect

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

My boss says he thinks the world of me, I can do no wrong, and tells me I'm pretty.

He is constantly teasing me, playfully touching me, he stares at me and glances at me from across the room. He always comments on how good he thinks I look. He told a coworker that he knew I'm friends with that im an attractive girl. He hasn't asked me out though?

Mostly I wanted to know if I can say for sure he is flirting. I want to be sure I don't let my coworkers see that I like him but I agree entirely that dating the boss is stupid. I am an assistant manager and he is Corporate vp.

Um, he's not married.. What exactly makes me look like a whore? I have not responded to his "advances" and also never said I would say yes if he did ask me out. I ask this question because I am a single girl at work who wants to understand flirting better. I don't catch on quickly to guys flirting because I don't get it very often. In more detail I would like to know if this is an Example of a sexual advance or just a harmless guy with a crush. I'd like it if you weren't rediculous and hateful when responding to my questions

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is the first movie that you ever saw

What is the first movie you recall watching as a child/young adult, in the movie theater.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

Do Psychiatrists Have a Duty to Warn If They Believe Patient Will Harm?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

Should I accept this offer?

There was a guy I dated who threatened me with legal action if I kept contacting him because after things ended I was trying to convince him to love me and I kept telling him I loved him after he told me he didn't feel the same. This was a few months ago. Now he reaches out to me apologizing for the threat and wants to be friends.

Since we're both out of the emotion/stress which was why that happened, would that make a difference in accepting or not?

Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

If educators no longer teaching cursive writing any longer

How will kids be able to write their own name on contracts? Or will "X" be sufficient?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Ladies please help????

How do I exactly talk dirty or even just turn my guy on? Help?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

California Dreamin' (not)

How do you/they do it?

I lived in the Bay Area from 1992-1998. Rent for an 844 square-foot 2-bedroom 1-bath apartment in Livermore, CA was $805/month until March 1995. By March 1998, it was $1250/month. Today, it's $1790/month.

Why oh why? I know it's supply/demand, and the weather is nice, but really? That's 222% higher rent, besides the high gas prices. How do you/they do it?

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Consulting
Career / 1 day ago Back To Top

I really don't want to be a cook anymore. Now what?

I have been working with food in some way for ten years. That is the only thing I can say I have experience with. Any ideas? These are some of my skills and weaknesses. I need to start from the basics here.

Strengths;
I work well alone, and have pretty much zero interest in turning work into a social thing.
I'm organized and borderline obsessive about efficiency.
I love to organize and make systems and plans of action.
I have a very strong work ethic, and have pride in that.
For some reason, I like feeling physically exhausted at the end of the day.
I can be a "strong leader" if given a chance.

I'm realizing some of my strengths are double edged....

I'm an INTJ personality for what it's worth..... I plan on going back to college, but I need a job now, and hopefully one I don't hate.

IDK what exactly what any of you can tell me, but whatever ideas are welcome.

- Asked by babelfish123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service