GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

I have a feeling my boyfriend is cheating on me.

We've been together for two years. I looked at his phone one year ago and he was flirting with another girl. Mildly flirting btw. He claimed it was nothing. His words always match his actions but I still have a bad feeling. He's funny with his phone. Every time I ask him he laughs it off. Then says I wouldn't tell you if I was cheating so stop it.

Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Can such a man be a good boyfriend/husband? URGENT?

I know someone who is quite nice looking and has girls fawning over him but is an ultimate liar. He is a television actor.
He is basically from a rural village who struggled for 6 years without any name or fame , only to get noticed by 1 role after 6 years.

He lies a lot, cooks up new stories to make himself look superior or prove how much he struggled and reached the top.

He lies on his education, family, lifestyle, claims he is quiet, honest, simple and humble who does not like to indulge in "small talks" when he is arrogant, liar, manipulative and only talks senseless things, contradicting himself every time he says something.

He only befriends those people from whom he can get something hence he has friendship with editors, photographers, AD film makers.

He is an outright liar. He is single and has casual flings with many girls in secret but in public he tells people he is "married to a non industry girl" when he is not.

He told he is married on internaional radio, to popular newspapers but never showed any pics with his wife and we know he is unmarried.
In secret, he has relationships with many girls, basically casual, whom he hides.

He is also dating his famous co actress who is family friends with a top world famous actor, in secret , while telling the public that he is "married".
He never really interacted with actresses who dont have top connections but this actress has top connections so he is now dating her in secret.

What type of guy is he? Can such a person ever change or love someone truly?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Help, Help, Help.....

Mothers day gift ideas please!!! I'm totally stumped!!! :(

- Asked by cindylouwho, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I had to move out quickly. My next door neighbor was nice, but a slob. He did not clean his kitchen,

left grease on stove grill, stored trash in utility closet, ate in the bedroom, and left pizza boxes out, as did his teenage son. His place became infested and never told his property owner. Months later, things got so bad, that my rented townhouse was affected through unsealed areas and common walls. His laziness caused both units to become uninhabitable. One treatment did not help. His unit was five times worse than mine, but my property manager, said they could not control or do anything about my neighbor, which was the source of problem.

I moved. In my new place which is apartments, there is a woman older than me, that gossips. I could see as I was going upstairs, she was talking about me to a new neighbor,and she looked right up at me. Her apartment is the 1st one, on the 1st floor, and she watches me come and go. She is very unpleasant to me.

Why is there always the insecure psycho that puts good people down ? Why can 't she just live and let live ? My favorite neighbor here moved out, in this eight unit building of about 10 buildings. He was so pleasant and nice to me. The female neighbors that are younger are cool. Just this one busybody b--ch that thinks she rules the roost. I did not get bullied as a teen, but now as an adult. It bothers me that this woman talks about me to new neighbors, and to the elderly neighbor below me. I come and go, and it doesn't bother me if I am not liked by a few people, but it bothers me that this woman may turn others against me here. Should I be concerned, or just let petty people be ?

Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

He only rang my phone for 3 rings.

After a month + of no communication whatsoever (no phone calls, texts, or e-mailing) this guy that I liked and thought I was dating for 3 months (I literally walked out on him during a debate we were having when I 100% saw the light & knew for sure he was on BS and ran a lie on me) rang my phone a week ago.

I erased his # as a contact, but kept his text messages, so by the 2nd ring I did recognize his #. My phone only rang 3 times, I did not answer it, partly because I was surprised he was calling. Did he ring my phone and hang up purposely by the 3rd ring? Of course he did! Question I'm asking you is why?

I think it was in hopes of me calling or texting him back to say I see u called what's up. What is ur theory? And I thought of texting him but I feel that since he was in the wrong & can't pick up the phone to apologize like a REAL man would why should I? Plus he has waited over a month to call and left no voice mail message! UGH!

- Asked by glossed, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Chicago, Other Profession
Dating / 3 hours ago Back To Top

How to best reject a date and remain friends?

I have a boyfriend that i love very much. however, after we started dating, i haven't been making any friends. when guys approach me and ask to go out or for my number, i immediately say "sorry, i have a boyfriend"....however most of the time, the guys are cool enough that i would want to be their friends. how do i reject the date and not ruin a potential friendship OR look like I'm coming on to them?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Los Angeles
Dating / 3 hours ago Back To Top

I like a guy should I wait

I liked a guy and we started talking but he told me he didn't want a girlfriend because he got out of a4 year relationship I said okay but yet we still had sex later he told me he wouldn't date me because I was too flirty when I was drunk one day I never get drunk so I got mad but we still talk and have sex later I found out that he was talking to his ex girlfriend still because I looked at his phone I know it's wrong but I had to because he was acting suspicious and he wasn't telling me the truth long story short I really like this guy but he doesn't want a girlfriend he still wants to have sex with me and I don't really know I think he only likes me attractiveness wise. we stop talking for a while and I know he was talking to some other girls he try to talk to me again but I told him I only wanted to be friends without having sex now he's not really talking to me anymore still have small conversations at work but don't text me or call me or even ask me out he says he can't go out whenever I ask him I don't know what to do I want to wait for him because I really like him but I don't know when he'll be ready to date or if you will ever want to date me.

- Asked by 7718, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Dallas, Student
Dating / 3 hours ago Back To Top

I like a guy he told me he would never date me tho&he dont want a girl now ether should I wait

Dating / 3 hours ago Back To Top

My boyfriend get very emotional when talk about his ex,

and get very upset when see his ex's photo. My boyfriend get very emotional when talk about his ex, and get very upset when see his ex's photo. Also he occationally check her facebook profile. Is that common , what should I do, should I keep being with him? I feel hurt and unfair

Married Life / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Husband asks me to pay bills or mortgage and I am not working

I am from another country. Before I moved here I had a good high paying job, houses and car and a very good life. I gave up everything to come here to be with him. I am not not working as I decided to study (I lost some of my trust in him after a couple of incidences) as I do not want to end up being dependant on him. I supported my own trip moving here. I sold my houses, my car, resign from my job and left my friends and family to be with him.
Ever since day 1 he had not given me a single cent, and I have to share for groceries cost. Now he is asking me to either pay the bills OR the house mortgage (which is under his name). I have to support myself and at the same time pay for bills etc. I do most of the house works at home.
I thought marriage is about partnership but in this case I feel like I am giving up a lot and receive none n return. I am not even expecting for return but I do hope that he would be understanding of my situation. I even gave him money (before I left my country) for him to move to the current city we are now living because I knew he did not have much money back then. And now this is what he is doing to me.
What say you? What do you think I should do?

- Asked by janedoe102, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Edmonton