GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Just rented, "The Theory of Everything," about physicist Stephen Hawking.Oscar Winner Eddie Redmayne

put forth an amazing performance. His award was definitely earned. Has anyone else seen this movie, and care to share your thoughts or feelings about the movie ?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

What are you relationship success stories?

In a world filled with negativity especially when it comes to dating, romance and relationships, it's really encouraging to hear stories of people meeting, dating, and falling in love.

- Asked by blindshe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Style & Beauty / 1 hour ago Back To Top

what is beauty, is that in the wrapper? or inside the wrapper... if wrapper is not eye catching then

- Asked by sajid, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Managerial
Married Life / 3 hours ago Back To Top

He keeps accidentally calling me by the ex's name

My man regularly accidentally calls me by his ex's name.

Both our names are quite similar, and he was with her for 14 years.

He also confuses the names of his two boys too (not mine), so I don't really take it personally, and laugh it off.

Should I be worried though?

- Asked by sunset77, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Recipes & Entertaining / 5 hours ago Back To Top

If I asked you to make a home made pizza, what type of crust would you make ? What toppings would

you add to entertain my palate ? What type of sauce and cheese would you use ? Tomato, pesto, olive oil ? Mozzarella, ricotta, cheddar? Build your fave for me.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Two children ordered their mother

to stay in bed one Mother's Day morning. As she lay there looking forward to breakfast in bed, the smell of bacon floated up from the kitchen.

But after a good long wait she finally went downstairs to investigate. She found them both sitting at the table eating bacon and eggs.

"It's a surprise for Mother's Day," one explained, "we decided to cook our own breakfast."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

What does IT mean when u keep locking eyes with a guy at school

I have a crush on a guy and he's a year older then me r lockers r in the same hallway, I've never spoken to him and I'm not planning on doing it cuz I'm wayyy to shy but suddenly when ever we pass by each other he seems to look at me (notice me) not like he did before and also his friends sooo idk what does it mean or if I should do something what is going on!!??

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

What does IT mean when u keep looking eyes with a guy at school

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Dating / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Do men call their girlfriend during stay-overs?

Or is that a complete man thing...no girl talk time?