GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

This guy bought a bottle of for me on the first date tequila. He says he wants to come see me again?

We talked on the phone for two days and we run out out of things to say so obviously we said some things we shouldn't of said. I showed him my favorite beach spot and so did he. He filled my glass with three shots of tequila. i obviously i wasn't drunk enough because the tequila wasn't strong enough. I showed him my skillz and obviously i don't think he was impressed enough because i said i wanted it to be more romantic. He said he wanted to see me again with out the booze and go for walk when we can actually see the beach i doubt that is true. Because he picked me up around 7 and dropped me off at 12 pm. I don't know. I was into him. But i guess he wasn;t.

Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Boyfriends deleting messages, what do I do?

Basically Ive noticed my boyfriend has been deleting his messages between him and this other girl. What should i do? I know if i ask him about it he'll have some excuse that i wont be able to dispute cause hes really smart in an argument and will of already thought of something clever to say if I asked him about it. Hes not like this with any other girl an its driving me mad!!!!

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25
Recipes & Entertaining / 1 hour ago Back To Top

I just bought a 4 disc dvd set and it shipped from france and I neglected to read that it's 'non-usa

format'. I feel like I wasted $60.00 dollars and feeling pretty stupid right now. It says when I put it on play that 'Region' does not exist. What do you advise me to do?

Friendship / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Guys. In your experience have women saw "What they wanted to see"

regarding if there was a connection or a chance at romance with you?

In other words. Have you been totally friend material and they took your kindness as attraction?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Does anyone remember who were named ......

...Heuy, Louis and Dewey?

- Asked by rekkonball, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired
Pets / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger...

_______________ _______________ .

Fill in the blanks

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Consulting
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Hey, your phone is bigger than your face!!!

I saw a woman on the bus this morning talking on her cell phone . As she was holding the phone to her ear, it was so big that all I could see was her eye. All I could think was WOW!!! Do you think these new cell phone sizes are getting ridiculously too large?

- Asked by romanticlover2014, A Creative, Male, 36-45, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer
Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

post break up question.

i dated a guy for a year and 3 months, lets call him x.x is totally in love with me and would seriously do anything for me. Although I know i love X, during this time period i was always "scouting" the men around me, and looking for potential dates... something inside of me simply felt like he was not the one, although i do love him.

a few days ago x gave me an ultimatum: be exclusive with him or we are over. i told him that my heart is not totally in this and that i cant give him all of me right now.
i am 22 years old and no guy loved me that way x has... yet. I want to ask you guys if you think i made the right choice? something inside me feels guilty and ive been very down lately. I dont want to feel like i lost "the one" even though my heart is not certain he is "the one." in addition, i am not totally attrcted to him.
we are not on speaking terms, he defreinded me on facebook, and told me i will never find someone that will love me/ treat me the way he does...

thank you so much

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9 hours ago Back To Top

P*****man the red-nosed Answerologist

Had A Very Shiny Car
If You Ever Saw It
You Were Probably Near A Bar

All Of The Other AOers
Wondered How He Got His Dames
They Thought He Drank Too Many
To Play In Any Bedroom Games

(You supply the next lyrics)

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Career / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Bitter relatives confronted me in the workplace. What do Ido?

I'm working retail and some relatives that I don't speak to because of a family feud.... Came in made a seen to humiliate me in my work place... They make causation that I had a restraining order when I don't. Yet the put this front on in front of management and started trash talking me to my co-workers and customers. What can I do to stop this craziness? I could lose my job.. Plus.... They are lying!

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Sacramento, Home Maker