GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Diet & Health / 29 minutes ago Back To Top

25 years old and my first big health scare- HELP!?

I am 25 years old, have been in two long term relationships [4 years, 1+years] and have not slept around. I recently went to the doctor and had an abnormal pap. I was diagnosed HPV + with Low grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (LGSIL).
I am so scared that I am going to have Cervical Cancer and/or not be able to have kids. There is nothing I want more than to be a mom, Can anyone put this in perspective for me? I have to wait a MONTH to see a gynecologist which seems like a lifetime considering it's the only thing thats been on my mind.

PLEASE HELP.

- Asked by ayanajesor, A Creative, Female, 22-25
Diet & Health / 6 hours ago Back To Top

I am potentially facing some gloom and doom tomorrow.

I will be having a small operation. I am not sure of the outcome. I can't sleep. How can I handle this pending doom when I really don't know how it is going to turn out, for the worse, or for the better. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

- Asked by cancel9, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6 hours ago Back To Top

What's the big deal with yoga pants

I really don't get it, so what it shows off our butts I still don't see the big deal everyone makes about them -sincerely bored and just realized I was wearing yoga pants

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Veterinary
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Does it bother you when someone is rude to you for no apparent reason?

It bothers me. I feel maybe it's because of my physical because I am only average looking. I observe peoples behavior and I see that attractive people are treated with respect. That's just my observation of what I see.

- Asked by angelnicole81, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35
Dating / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Did I overreact? Even being friends with the opposite sex requires interaction, right?

I met a guy a couple of months ago, for the first few weeks we talked and text almost daily. We hung at his place once, it was nice we talked for hours, no sex and only 1 kiss goodnight. The next day he sent me a text saying "nice time with you last night" I responded that I enjoyed his company and thanked him for inviting me over.

That was over a month ago, since then all of his text messages are very short 2 or 3 words. I would text or call him from time to time enough to show interest and match his efforts. Though, he never calls me and never answers my calls and it would always be an hour or more before he would respond to my text. We workout at the same gym, so we see each other there once or twice a week, though he never speaks to me. He acts like we are total strangers. So, we didn't talk or text for over a week and he sent me a message asking "how have you been" we had a brief back and forth then he just stopped texting.

I decided to ask him if he would like to hang out Saturday night. He at first said yes, though come Saturday morning at like 10am, he text me to say he had a late night was really tired. I asked him, so you don't want to hang out later, I got no response.

At this point I'm feeling a serious lack of interest on his part, so I bluntly told him just be honest with me if you're not interested or if you're seeing someone just say so.

He responded seemingly upset though again through text, that he wasn't looking for a relationship and asking why there has to be a label on everything just relax and go with the flow of things. I responded, that we had already talked about it and I told him I was looking to be good friends and see where things go, though I wasn't looking for anything serious right now.

Then I told him, it seemed he wasn't ready even for a friendship, that it was nice meeting him and I wished him luck. He responded that I need to learn to relax and just go with the flow of things, then he said but whatever ok good luck.

I see what he is saying about relaxing and going with the flow of things, though at the same time I really was trying to be his friend. It felt more like he was just trying to keep me around without making an actual effort to be friends. Last I knew, friends talk sometimes, friends speak when they see each other and friends hang out sometimes.

It doesn't matter at this point, I've pushed him away, even as a friend I feel I deserve better than what he was willing to give. I'm I right or did I overreact here? Should I have just looked over that and go with the flow being we are just friends?

- Asked by blindshe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Dating / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Put yourself out there

Those of you who are single is this the most annoying statement someone can say to you. What the hell does this mean?

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Other Profession

What is your favorite PINK Floyd song?

Mine is wish you were here. I really like all of their songs. And comfortably numb.

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55
Race, Religion & Politics / 10 hours ago Back To Top

legacy remain a significant focus of archaeological study and popular interest worldwide. Pyramids?

Engineering Ancient Egypt

Friendship / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Who the hell gave me jerks I done nothing wrong I bet I know who?

- Asked by ozzycat19, A Thinker, Female, 46-55
Dating / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever had your heart broken?

If so how, when, why?

- Asked by keke675, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Executive