GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Dating / 19 minutes ago Back To Top

Dating between different age groups..

What is the difference you feel when you date someone of your age / much younger than you? Do you feel in sync with later one or feel outdated..)
Do you behave differently in both cases?

- POP'd by Male, 29-35

What to do on a first date with a younger woman?

I have a date this, this Saturday, with a younger woman. I am planning on a walk and taking photos. It is a pretty national park. Is that a good idea. Photography is some thing that I passionate about. Is that a good idea?

Update: September 17, 2014.
Okay, I get the picture,lol. I won't take the camera with me.

- Asked by itsbeenalongtime, A Player, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Wives and Friends We have to live with both...

What if your friends are having sex and you and your wife are at the movies... Should the friends come first or wait for your wife to come first. it might be a 2 hour movie.

- POP'd by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

Is it presumptuous to think

a man's wife should come before his friends?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Pets / 4 hours ago Back To Top

okay, this is weird. My neighbors are taking my cat & keeping it inside. My cat is old, 19, & they

keep it in their house when I'm gone. They claim they have a cat door & cat keeps coming in & "staying". Their son is about 16 & very strange (I think it is him). The mom has brought my cat home a few times but my cat is ill with thyroid problem & needs meds & they keep him & he is very thin. I am single & have two other kitties. This is very weird, I don't know what to do, I've never run across this problem before? I want my cat back!

Family & Parenting / 4 hours ago Back To Top

so i have come to the realization that people terrify me....

do you have anxiety about anything?

- Asked by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Is it presumptuous to think

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have Lifestyle's birthday as 9/17 is his special day so let's get this party started!

Aloha Friends, we have another birthday as today, Wednesday, September 17th is Lifestyle's birthday! I've got a chocolate birthday cake with candles, so do you have the party hats and noisemakers to get this party started? Let's all wish him a Happy Birthday when you see him or pm him with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Answerology. You never knew me but I've watched a lot of you through the years.

I wish you all the best in your lives. And while I might not have made any friends here, I've been observing your interactions. y'all have exposed me to different ways of thinking and living and given me a better understanding of the agendas of people whether it be craving a star or attention or to be recognized for something that you feel makes you special. I find it interesting and while it has not been real interaction I will take with me the lessons I learned from watching you. I'd say take care, but I'm sure that could be debated and scrutinized. So I'll just say I'm going to enjoy the sunset and goodnight.

Career / 6 hours ago Back To Top

I want to try investing in real estate but I cannot get a conventional loan. Where can I obtain an

unconventional loan or a portfolio loan? Thanks!

- Asked by hapegolucky, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55
Race, Religion & Politics / 6 hours ago Back To Top

When life has no meaning, you see no purpose, and you have no attachments to this world

Is it time to let go?

House & Home / 7 hours ago Back To Top

I don't mean to bug anyone but

I don't want to bug you guys but having problem with flies in my house. I think they are suddenly coming in under my screen door when I out the dogs in or out.

Any good non poisonous ideas (worried about pets), and not into swatters.

Thanks!

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental