GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11 minutes ago Back To Top

Why are people so judgmental?

I have problems with concentration, motivation, and self-esteem, and that has greatly hurt my performance in life. I have never had a boyfriend in the almost-thirty years I've been alive. I am unemployed and not really looking. I attribute this misery and failure to my idiot, emotionally-abusive parents and the children who bullied me from 6th to 12th grade. I wish people in my life didn't judge and blame me, but they do; they look down on me because I'm unmotivated to better my life. They can't understand what it's like to hate oneself and to TRULY feel it's hopeless. Do you think people are justified in judging those who've had abusive childhoods for the way they've turned out? Not everyone is strong enough to overcome. Why are there more judgmental people than sympathetic and compassionate ones?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 45 minutes ago Back To Top

Name the best city in the US...

I like Vegas, not to live there, but any place where I can eat great food & drink at all hours is a great place to me.

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Wiccans DO NOT worship the devil nor are worshippers of the Egyptian God Seth.

I do worry about Christians with so little insight on other forms of spirituality though especially since they perpetuate false information that occasional leads to the harm of persons who do engage in these practices.

- POP'd by Female, Who Cares?

Friday the 31st, does it worry you ?

31st is actually 13 in reverse, that makes me nervous, I dont trust them Devil worshippers LOL
Do you know anyone who is a Wiccan or a follower of the Temple of Set ?

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

Friday the 31st, does it worry you ?

In The News / 1 hour ago Back To Top

According to the Alzheimer's Association, up to 40 percent of people with Alzheimer's disease also

have depression, but experts haven't uncovered the reasons why depression and dementia occur together. However, a few top theories have persisted:
"One theory on the relationship between depression and dementia is that depression is an early sign or symptom of dementia," says Ashley Gorman, PhD, a clinical neuropsychologist with the Morris Psychological Group in Parsippany, New Jersey. "In this theory, the budding dementia is actually causing the depression."
Another theory holds that depression may directly damage the brain, leading to dementia. "Simply put, chronic stress and/or depression may result in the release of cortisol," Gorman says. Over time, this stress hormone can harm the brain, she says.
A third theory points to reduced brain volume. "Depression may alter brain volumes, which puts a person at increased risk of earlier symptoms of dementia," says Paul Schulz, MD, an associate professor of neurology at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.

Do you think you are at risk?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
In The News / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Start your petitions to ban all knives!

BEIJING (AP) - A man in southeastern China slashed a first-grader to death and severely injured two others Friday in the country's latest violent attack on children.

The man slashed the three children with a knife while they were returning home from school for a noon break, said Han Li, a propaganda official for Yiyang county in the southeastern province of Jiangxi. The attack took place in Luojia village.

"They were almost home when it happened," Han said over the phone.

Police were searching for the man in an all-out effort, and the motive for the attack was not immediately clear, Han said.

China has seen a string of attacks on children in recent years by culprits often identified as being mentally ill or angry at society. In September, a man fatally stabbed four students as they were walking to their elementary school in the southern province of Guangxi. The man was later found having killed himself, media reports said.

Also in September, a 40-year-old man stabbed students and teachers with a fruit knife at an elementary school in the central province of Hubei, killing three children and injuring six other people before jumping to his death.

Update: October 31, 2014.
@Blue....I'd prefer to mow them down with a truck unless it has to be less messy and quieter and then a knife will do thank you very much.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Why do I snap at people? I should stop!

Conversation with my mother as an example:
Mum: here are your clothes
Me: thanks
5 minutes later
Mum: I'll hang them up for you
Me: I'll drop everything and do it now (I was in the middle of texting; and I did put the 2 pieces of clothing away.)
15minutes later
Mum: you still haven't taken a shower
Me: I can drop everything and do that right now if necessary

I would like to think it's because I was bothered so that's why I was snappy. I'm generally not like that.
Still doesn't make it right.
I felt horrible afterwards.

Can anyone relate?
Do you only snap at those closest to you?
I should chill, or internalize my emotions, or.... How have you dealt with it?

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28
Diet & Health / 5 hours ago Back To Top

question for nurses: who here plans to sign up for ebola teams in their facilities?

ive been battling with this. this disease is a killer and prsents the possibility of even worse nightmares..crossbreedi ng thru animals possibly infected with other killers like rabies.not a pretty picture here

its one thing if he don't have the proper training with the proper PPE (personal protective equipment)and run the risk of infecting other patients. then I would have to refuse them. but if I do get the right training and suppies and im simply worrying about my own life then I have to remember that taking care of very sick patients is part of what I signed up for when I got into health care.

your thoughts?

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Do men justify their own exploitation?

Just watched this video on You Tube: "Do men justify their own exploitation?".

Men, I hate to admit it, but it is true. We are clueless idiots and we get what we deserve. I finally get what women have been telling me about men my whole life.

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting

Happy Halloween!

Will you be trick or treating?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami