GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Family & Parenting / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Does an apology transcend through your spouse?

A few years ago my sister in law accused me of stealing, she was wrong and it cause a rift in our family...Fast forward and last week she apologized to him but not to me, he thinks her apology to him should be enough for me since she said the horrible thing to him.

I don't like her and never did that much to begin with, but she will be here this weekend and I'm expected to act like this never happened. I am not a good pretender, what should I do?

- Asked by scent, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Technical
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Who all up in here, remembers 'Let's Go Disco Duck' ??

That Disco Duck, he never gave a F**K !

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Funny she has me blocked... Maybe because she knows I will point out the truth....

The fact is that this very same thing did occur under Bush and the IRS did the exact thing to progressive organizations and back then the right said it was all acceptable. Also keep in mind most of the Tea Party people's main push is to get out of paying taxes. That in itself should be a big red flag for the IRS. "We are all about getting out of paying taxes, so don't go look at out taxes to see if we are doing what we claim we want to do..." Really1?!

Why do conservatives get all upset over something when progressives do it, but then whine when they are held to the same standards.

Clinton gets a blowjob/cheats on wife and Newt gets his panties in a bunch and calls for impeachment since it was such a bad thing. Then he gets all butt hurt when people attack him for cheating on his wife and dumping her while she was in a hospital bed.

Then the right wants to bring up how bad the left is on defense, but they don't like it being pointed out that they are the ones who were in power when 9/11 occurred, lied us into a second war, didn't finish either and it took a Dem to come in and clean up all the different messes they made under both Bushes.

It is just sad they have such selective memory. And they wonder why they get mocked all the time. You right wingers on here are clueless sheep and it is so fun to watch you flip flop every couple of weeks. For a party with an elephant as a mascot, you all have the worst memory of the past.

Update: July 31, 2014.
The fact is that Obama fixed everything Bush and the right screwed up in those 8 years, and the right still wants to act like Obama did all of it and it isn't better. I mean the stock market is better than it ever has been, but according to the right it is worse than when he took office. I mean if you go around complaining all the time refusing to accept the reality of things becauase you don't want to admit you backed the guy who got us in this mess, that is your deal and you just look like a fool when you refuse to accept reality. Let us just look at the impeachment thing. It was all the right could talk about from day one. But now that the left is using the call to raise money, it is just a left money making ploy. It is just sad that some don't know we can now find video of the same people who now deny wanting to impeach him saying that is their main goal. And they wonder why they are talked down to like fools.

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Should Lois Lerner be persecuted for targeting conservatives?

She abused her power to target individuals based on their personal beliefs. she has refused to answer to the court and pleaded the 5th amendment not to incriminate herself. she has alot to hide.

Tea party will sue the IRS but should this Lerner be persecuted by law for discriminating and targeting conservatives?

If it were reversed and democrats were targeted I am sure Obama and his administration and the liberal media would be all over this. i am happy Congress is taking this issue to court.

This goes to show how evil and hateful democrats are of conservatives. Its not just Lerner but the whole obama administration who is hateful. You disagree with their agenda you are a terrorist.

Coindidentally, Obama made a speech today and called on the GOP to stop being hateful and wait until he is out of office to hate the next president. This is a president who uses the racial card to spread hate and division in this country.

idiot.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

In the simplest possible form ...Express Yourself!

Who remembers the first rule of dudehood?

Do not EVER break up a fight between two girls.
EVER.

- POP'd by Male, 46-55

Orlando Bloom PUNCHES Justin Bieber!!!

British actor punches Justin Bieber in Spain last night for saying things about Orlando's ex wife Miranda Kerr.

The Queen will Knight Orlando for sure now ahaha! =o)

Update: July 30, 2014.
Just to be clear i don't condone violence against women, but Justin deserved it. =op

Update: July 30, 2014.
Orlando has become a hero back in his native Britain now. Bars, pubs and nightclubs across the country are all offering to buy him a pint. haha!

- Asked by mysterious19, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21, London, Other Profession
Career / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Why would a company do away with annual evaluations?

Something is very wrong when a company is no longer wanting a hard copy of regular progress of an employees peeformance. Why would a company do this? It's happened at my job and I find this very off center and suspicious.

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

are you going through any

changes in your life? what are they?

- Asked by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have double birthday today as it is Mburgos & Ataloss' birthdays so let's party!

Aloha Friends, on the last day of July, we have a double birthday celebration so let's give a shout out to Mburgos and Ataloss as their birthday is July 31st! I have two birthday cakes and candles so what can we do to get this party started? Let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when we see them or pm them with special birthday wishes! They have been MIA!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Dating / 3 hours ago Back To Top

I'm getting the silent treatment, what do I do?

I have been seeing someone for a while. We were out the other night and some guy came up and started talking to me. We talked for a bit while the guy Im dating was talking with his friend. The conversation started out being about mutual friends, then I realized that this guy was getting flirty (he was moving in closer and put his hand on my back). I looked over at my boyfriend as if to say, come over here but when he didn't I told the guy who was flirting with me that I was with someone and that I was happy. The conversation ended and he walked away.
Now the guy I'm dating is giving me the silent treatment and won't respond to me. I sent a text saying that he seemed upset but I wasn't sure why and that I was sorry If I upset him somehow and if something was bothering him I would hope he would tell me, but no response! Its been a week and Im not sure what to do? He has never shut me out before, maybe once for a day or two after a big fight but then we talked it out. Im not sure if this is a way for him to cool down or gain control. I am the type of person who just says what I feel. He not so much! So I guess my questions are:
1. How long do i let this go on?
2. Why is he acting like this and what is he trying to gain if anything?
3. If I give in and contact him again after he didn't respond the first time, will it give him all the control in our relationship and will he start to act like this when ever we have an argument?
Any advice is welcome! Thank you in advance!

Dating / 3 hours ago Back To Top

A guy Im dating is giving me the silent treatment, what do I do?

1. How long do i let this go on?