GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Friendship / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Why would it make a man smile/happy knowing he made a woman jealous talking about another woman?

*This is a nice guy and he wouldn't try to intentionally hurt anyone.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Family & Parenting / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Want to introduce my boyfriend to parents afraid they may reject him. What is your opinion?

My boyfriend are 10 months in the making we have an amazing relationship were honest with each other when we come across an issue we work it out together I would describe him as my best friend. Were happy together and I know he loves me just as much as I love him I have no concerns on his feelings for me. The issue that I am having though is introducing him to my parents who are accepting to other but when it comes to me very protective and closed minded in ways. I know they just want the best for me. I'm afraid to introduce my boyfriend to my parents because even though we have an amazing team work relationship his is 5 years older than me. I was 17 he was 22 when we meet I'm now 18 he is 23. I know 5 years isn't a huge age difference but with me being only in my teens still along with senior year of high school my parents look at me as much younger. I like to stat that my mom and dad are divorced they had a 17 year age difference obviously my mom can't be too judgmental about my 5 year age difference what I am worried about is my step father who comes from a "perfect" family picture he is very oppininated but I look at him as my father more over my real father. I think my step father and my boyfriend would really get along there both very nerdy. I'm just worried because of the age difference they will reject him. If you were my parents what would your opinion be or what is your opinion on my situation.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Edmonton
Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

does Malcom love me and will we finally take our friendship to the next level and be committed lover

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, New York
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Inexpensive but good smart phone?

About to sign up for AT&T network.
Any suggestions for a good smart phone?

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Consulting
Family & Parenting / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Am I going to hit rock bottom or.... Am I bottoming out??

I am on the slow dial of getting of pain killers one at a time. It's been hell... The first one hydro, the second is Gabapantine. I have to get off that slowly. Why am I doing this? I feel like the last 4 years of my life have been destroyed because I have been medicating myself and drinking on top of it all. I am a divorced single parent of a 16 year old and I am debating on turning custody over to his father because I am scared I am never going to be the same. I am working and that's a blessing because it's the only time I am clear sometimes. I need some advise no drugs to take me out of my mind. I can trust anyone and I don't trust myself to pull out of this alone. Any thoughts?

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Sacramento, Home Maker

Thoughts on unfunded pension liabilities for city, county & state employees where you live?

Read in paper this morning that California's unfunded pension liability is now at $500 billion & growing.

My wife & I both make decent incomes and our retirement is whatever we can save & still working well into our 50's.
All of our friends who worked for the city/county as firemen, police officers & other are already retired and their pensions are more than we make working full time.

Jealous? You bet! But how long can our taxes support these pensions [the ones I'm talking about are all well over $100,000 annually and some with free medical for life]. One of them is a police officer who retired in mid-50's and recieves almost $13,000 month.

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession
Friendship / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Does anyone know the art of keeping a friend? If so please share your experience.

I am not good at keeping long term friendships. I have a lot of fair weather friends, but no real friends. I seldom here from anyone. I have also kept my family away for valid reasons that I can not share on here, but I can say... The person did something he shouldn't have to his daughters. Anyway, back to friends, what is the deal with me??

Thank you!

Fire fire fire........

Do you or anyone you know have an Amazon Fire phone?

How has it worked out?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 hours ago Back To Top

aca costs nothing to sign up becuase of the government subsadies

but the government must pay the insurance companies forever

just shows the scotus court is owned by the 1%

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Are you part of the "Raise your hand if you didn't get enough sleep last night" nation?

I am not, and I will never join. I sleep half the day. ~Lol

- Asked by tulipbox, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28