GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 34 minutes ago Back To Top

What has become of Ilom? Oldman42? Pinkskittles?

Just asking if anyone knows? Especially Ilom who would post here nearly everyday.

- Asked by amy1022, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Teaching
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 39 minutes ago Back To Top

Just wanted to take the Age is just a number thing a little bit further and ask....

Then why are there situations like May-December relationships; Cougars; Sugar daddys & Cradle robbers? If age was just a number, these phases shouldn't exsist....or should they?

- Asked by romanticlover2014, A Creative, Male, 36-45, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Okay, you're the coach of a college team in an important game, the team you're playing against has a

player with terminal cancer. Your team is up by two after your team sank an amazing hoop. There is 15 seconds left, and before the other team puts the ball on the court, a time-out is called. There is a ROAR of applause because the player with terminal cancer is getting ready to take the court. Do you as the coach let the player with terminal cancer score, and just risk it in over-time, or do you block the shot taken by the player with terminal cancer?

- Asked by wakeforester, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4 hours ago Back To Top

How does one make the distinction between a Genuine Compliment and Covert Flattery?

That's all.
Thanks.

- Asked by athenalite, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Consulting
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5 hours ago Back To Top

What ever happened to rope skipping by girls? Decades ago, it was popular.

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Friendship / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have a double birthday as today, Saturday, November 22nd is Awsum1 &Gbanga's birthday

Aloha Friends, it's birthday party time again as today, Saturday, November 22nd is Awsum1 and Gbanga's birthdays so who has got the noisemakers and party hats? I've got two birthday cakes so let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Men: Have you ever lied about your age other than to get served in a bar? If so, for what reason?

Friendship / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Men. Do you talk about romantic love with just any woman? Or does she have to have your interest?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever played the lottery or power ball?

Hey you guys I just bought my first power ball ticket and I am sooooo excited! I will find out if I have any of the winning numbers tomorrow...wish me luck!!

- Asked by angeleyes2020, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Food Service
Friendship / 8 hours ago Back To Top

How do you deal with jealous friends?

So..I came to the states about 20 years ago. I could barely speak English at the time.

I started from scratch, worked for $5.15 an hr. I didn't even have $500 to open a bank account!
Then..I went to school, went all the way, did some 12 years of schooling total.
I have always been modest, not spending much or want to show off.

Well, after all these years I finally got the job I was studying and training for and finally have a great position and am well respected and well paid.

Also, I used to be overweight; I changed my diet, became a vegetarian, I exercise and look much better than before; actually, I am happy with the way I look.

It seems like though, the people that I have acquired as friends are not taking this very well..
I mean..am I not supposed to say I am happy with my new job? Am I not supposed to share that I bought a house or am I supposed to hide that I fit in clothes better?

No one gave this to me as a present, I earned it all..
Shouldn't it be inspiring to people that anyone can make it if they really apply themselves?

I am very saddened by some of the comments I receive or the way people say some things to me..They try to discourage me with their own inhibitions, try to repeat the excuses they give themselves.. I think that the only reason they can't do something is because they say they can't do it.

Have you experienced this? How did you deal with it?

I feel like I may have to let some frindships go and it breaks my heart :(

Thanks for reading..

B.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer