GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Dating / 24 minutes ago Back To Top

Dating: when should a woman ever offer to pay?

Dating a new guy, it's our 2nd date for lunch. When should a girl ever offer to pay?
The previous guy I dated was a huge bum, spent his money on pot and candy, & I paid for almost everything even though I don't have a super high paying job. It got so old. He lost his job and didn't applied for any for months, & he's still on his mama's couch!
I am on a tight budget, but it feels weird never offering. The new guy I'm going out with probably makes 3-4 times more than me, not that it matters.
When should I offer? How far in? I don't want to come off like my bum loser ex!

Race, Religion & Politics / 35 minutes ago Back To Top

Canada was attacked today

The capital city of Canada was attacked today. A Muslim terrorist shot and killed a Canadian soldier standing at the national war memorial and shots were fired inside the parliament buildings. Only two days before another Muslim in Canada used his car to kill a Canadian soldier.

Why does Canada insist on having such high immigration from Muslim countries?

Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

what is wrong with my friend???

I have a good friend who is a small time television actor who achieved fame this year. He is quite good looking & women like him a lot.
He has a complex personality, sometimes happy, energetic and acting mart and other times he is serious, preoccupied and grave.
He lost his mother years ago. We have noticed that he is often lost in his own world but we have grown to accept him and support him.

He has a girlfriend for 2 years but he never told/tells anyone that he has one.
He has never talked about her, never mentioned her and always acts single.

On a show when he was asked if he is single or not he publicly claimed he was married for 2 years.
He wasn't willing to talk about his status, and even said can I skip the question.

He did not tell the truth that he had a girlfriend. When asked about it by his fans, he refused to talk about it.

He even briefed his male friends that whoever asks him about his marital status, they should tell the girls that he is married with a baby.

He went to Jakarta recently for a show and all the female hosts went gaga over him and he was flirting with all of them.

Hugging them and enjoying all the attention.
One if the hosts even asked him out, saying she loves him publicly & he replied 'liked hearing it'. Did not say he has a girlfriend.
He also takes pictures with women rather intimately.

He only shares his pictures and pictures of him with his male & female friends. But never mentions his girlfriend.

And he also follows pages related to models, women clothing and has followed teenage fangirls 3 times. Later unfollowed due to criticism.

He was seen buying rings & wristbands maybe 4 gf.

He is not exactly a private person. Whatever he is proud of or loves, he shows it off.

He even shared the sensitive topic about his mother's death to his fans and publicly so why not girlfriend?
Why is he doing this? What is his problem?

Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Dating: when should a girl ever offer to pay?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Fashion
In The News / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Did you know that US hockey players showed support for Canada after the tragic day today ?

Pittsburgh Penguins sange O'CANADA, our national anthem today as support to all Canadians after the tragic terrorist shooting in our capital city of Ottawa. It brought tears to my eyes !

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession
Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

if a girl liked you after her friend already told her she liked you first but you weren't into them?

The girl who liked me after her friend told me how she
felt about me is now my girlfriend.we been dating
for two months soon to be 3 months . They are no
longer friends and the girl who told me she like me
first i knew for 2 years before i met my girlfriend
which i met from her but i told her i did not see us
having a future maybe just a fling and maybe not
even that but we can be friends for sure and we
never did anything but just flirt over texts and not
really often.but me and my girlfriend talked about it
before we actually became official and i only been
knowing her for 4 months and we established that
it may be foul play but we're grown and once we
made it official i told our friend were official
because it felt awkard and she took it harsh and
that is when their friendship ended but i also let her
know i was going to tell her and she said okay and
we talked about that and we agreed it is what it is
were grown but recently i guess shes been feeling
guilty and she said we had to break up out of no
where after 3 months this happend because of that
but then we talked and she said i have nothing too
worry about and it was a + 5 year friendship so im
kind of confused on how she blurted that out with
such ease and after we talked how she said i had
nothing to worry about because i let her know how
much i cared and told her its too late for that to be a
reason after we disscussed it . How can i re-approach this/ fix this to talk about and get her point of view and what should i do on how she
responds. Because i really like her alot and theres
alot more then just this so it will be great if i can get
more help after this because i really dont want to
waste my time and i truly feel she feels the same
way about me and that were perfect please help me be very crude and blunt please

Married Life / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Is he a marriage material?

I like this guy but He is very weird. He is sad, upset, serious and reserved on one side. Reads books. Is intellectual.
His friends say he should smile more and how he does not smile much. His mother died when he was in college so he is pretty sensitive on that issue

People say that he is often lost in his own world even when surrounded by people. He looks preoccupied and tensed most of the time.

But on the other side he is attention seeking and loves to bring attention to himself.
Is also very ambitious. Wants to be one of the best in his field. And has gathered lots of portfolios and keeps a record of all his past & present work.
He loves himself and how he looks.

He has another side to himself which is extremely weird.
He is usually reserved towards women, maintains professional relationship (theatre actor) with his female colleagues but whenever he encounters women who are drooling over him or giving him attention, he starts flirting and enjoys all the attention immensely.

He takes pics with them rather closely, gives hugs to them and acts very charming towards them.

The weird part is that whenever girls try to get close to him, he lies to them saying he is married (HES NOT) .
But he loves flirting with them and loves the attention.

I dont get this guy. I like him a lot but i cannot understand him. What type of man is he?

Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

How many of you would be annoyed if....

the guy you've been dating for about a month (who you've been intimate with) and he's alluded to you guys being a couple and not dating other people, but it's still brand new....

You see that he posts a Facebook link to an article that features a new business (let's say a clothing store) that just opened up that his ex girlfriend (who broke up with him in the early summer, I heard all about it) got promoted at. And he writes "Kelly's new joint! really excited for her." Kelly of course being his ex.

He'd told me about the business opening soon, and about their relationship and breakup... he also told me about her negative traits (not in a vengeful way) and why he'd never get back together with her, but isn't it a bit weird to do that while you're dating someone? Why would he feel the need to do that? Already a few people "liked" it., including one of his family members (who happened to show up at his place after I left last week, and he'd texted saying too bad we didn't get to meet).

Thoughts? Or am I just jealous and crazy.

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Are you giving out treats this Halloween? LOL!

If so, what can we expect when we ring your doorbell? LOL! MMmMmm chocolate...*drool*

- Asked by dblchocgrl07, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

Do you prefer to wear slippers or socks around your home? Or do you barefoot it? LOL

Just askin...*sip* LM*O!