GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Dating / 35 minutes ago Back To Top

Dating a MUSLIM guy who is a player?

he's mixed, half white and half pakistani but his religion is muslim as his father is a pakistani muslim.

Guy seems pretty outgoing. Dates white/blonde girls mostly (though claims he likes brunettes) and goes clubbing, has body art and a very active sex life (gets it through random hook ups here and there)

What are the chances of him actually being serious about someone he met at a bar, or during a one night stand/hook up whatever?

Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Does the 30 day no contact rule actually work?

My ex is adamant that he didn't want the relationship, but I have hope that we might get back together again in the future. Does the 30 day no contact rule actually work? How long should I leave it until I try and rekindle what we used to have? We were together for 3 years and the break up seemed out of the blue and not the right decision..

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever had you car/truck

vandalized or stolen?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles

Do you see people texting and talking on their cell while driving?

Maybe they see you doing it. Does your state restrict texting/talking while driving? If so, is it enforced?

If I twisted my ankle on a hike

what should I do to make it better or prevent it from getting worse?

Pets / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Help me with this one please! My daughter is thinking of getting a dog for her family...

Which breed is a good choice to get? She has two children under 5 yrs. Where should she look to find this breed?

Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

What would make you shut down emotionally?

Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

At what age should a girl get married? What about a guy?

Dating / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Bad sign that BF WANTS his EXGF back ? Complimented her ?

Ex broke up with long term gf cause she didnt lose weight.
They live together but he or she are going to move out.
I know this is true because I am over at the house a lot.
I made sure he didnt have feelings for her anymore.
He swore up and down that she is a nice person but he feels he wasted years because she wouldn't lose weight.
Well last night I stopped by to pick him up and am stunned by a statement he made to her.
He thought I was in the entrance hall, but I was in the powder room, as I exited I saw him sort of staring at his ex. She didn't have any particular reaction going on.
He said to her "you're getting too thin, guys don't like that, how are you going to catch a man ?"
Of course it was an obvious joke that of course guys like thin girls (in his world)
And then I caught a glimpse and damn she seems to have lost at 25 lbs. since I saw her 2 months ago.
Her reply was that she'll be at goal by Halloween.
So now I'm disturbed.
I know he isn't touching her and he swears he will never go back. But doesn't his remark seem like he was appreciating her weightloss ?
A little flirty ?
Am I overreacting ?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 29-35, New York, Fashion
Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

she rejects me but still wants to keep contact

I am 24 years old. I have a colleague who joined my office after one year of me. She started to chat a lot with me on whatsapp/facebook. Often flirted with me. In ofc always she always tried to be alone around me on break or leisure time . If I asked any of the other colleagues to join us, she used to complain about that. meanwhile spending too much time with her, I fell for her. I proposed her.. She rejected more than once. She keeps telling "I will never like you the way you want" . Or sometimes she says that she is commitment phobic. I tried to stop contacting her. After few days(2-4weeks) she again tries to talk with me normally as if nothing has ever happened. If I avoid, she waits for few more days and again talks with me. What steps should I take. I really love her.
PS: Sorry for the Bad english.

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Kolkatta