GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Race, Religion & Politics / 49 minutes ago Back To Top

What kind of person do you think considers themselves "born again"

Is there a particular kind of person who becomes a born again Christian? What are your thoughts? I definitely have mine.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 hour ago Back To Top

My roommate is my best friend but her boyfriend is constantly over and disrespects me.

I met my roommate my first year of college (we happened to be randomly assigned roommates) and we've lived together all four years of college (we're now seniors). I love her and she's my best friend but her boyfriend spends every single weekend in our apartment. He showers here, eats my food, the two constantly sexile me, they'll take an hour+ long showers together, and I just feel annoyed whenever he is here.

What annoys me the most is that we had a 3rd person who lived with us freshman year and this girl always had her boyfriend over too. My friend would always complain to me about how annoying it was that this boyfriend was constantly over, but know she's doing the exact same thing to me..

I've tried talking to her about it multiple times but she always gets mad at me whenever I do. Help!

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Dont you love when neighbors say it is good excerise but they wont live that far down?

I live in an apartment building. This is how the building is designed:

The hallway is the length of a supermarket aisle, but the lighting is the way a movie theater light is right before the lights go out to watch the movie.

I am all the way down the aisle, not near the elevator and even though I am much better I still need the wagon to get to and from my apt - the hallway lighting throws me off.

When I meet some neighbors they tell me "Well it is good exercise".

BUT the same neighbors who told me it is good exercise also tell me they would never live that far down - they either want to be near the elevator or they like the fact that they are on the first floor and can walk in and out of the building.

Shouldnt they practice what they preach?

- Asked by lover454, An Engaged Girl, Female, 56-65
Career / 1 hour ago Back To Top

What is a legit site to register a business name and logo?

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession
Diet & Health / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Running Problems, Need Solutions

I have been obese during my childhood and overweight a decent portion of my adult life.

Dropped quite a bit of weight and put on muscle.

But a checkup not too long ago revealed jumper's knee..... doc said part of it was from playing basketball as much as I did in my youth with the wrong shoes, other part from being obese.

I jog now but can only do it for a while before my left knee aches badly and it is usually sore days after. I purchased a good pair of running shoes that alleviates it somewhat but it is still there.

Any thoughts on what might help?

I LOVE running stairs but HATE the pain afterwards.

- Asked by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Ladies, if your husband/boyfriend had a baby with someone else what would yiu do?

Ladies if your husband/boyfriend had a baby with another woman what would you do?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental
Married Life / 2 hours ago Back To Top

If your spouse/significant other had an affair would you forgive them?

Would you forgive a first time affair from your spouse/significant other? Why or why not?

I am hoping this goes thru

I need help in this because I am not sure if my mom (age 88) is in need of medical help

I asked my mom a couple of times if she thinks I am neat and she screamed in a temper tantrum type way "no". We had some fight. This morning I asked her again and she said "Let me show you" and she goes into my bedroom the way a five year old walks to prove something and then she pointed out my closets, dresser draws, etc. and how my clothes are stored. We had some fight and we are now not speaking. Mom has no life. All she does when she goes out is food shop, refuses to make any friends, told me I ruined her summer.

She stays undressed all day unless she has to go out. Also if I ask her a question more than one time or if I say something more than once she gets very hostile. In other words if I ask her what she meant by something that she said two weeks ago instead of clarifying it for me one more time she has a temper tantrum and if we are talking about something and I repeat myself during the course of the conversation instead of her just nodding she says in a hostile way "YOU SAID IT ALREADY". And I only repeat it because she doesnt look like she is focusing on the conversation.

However, she reads, she does cross word puzzles

BACKGROUND: I store many of my clothes as follows:
(1) in plastic shopping bags in my bedroom closet
(2) in plastic bags on my side of the den closet
(3) in plastic bags in my dresser draws in my bedroom
(4) in plastic bags in the two straw baskets in my bedroom
(5) in plastic bags in the one straw basket and one trunk in the den
(6) in plastic bags on the top shelves in my bedroom closet
(7) in plastic bags on the three shelves in the linen closet in my bedroom
(8) in addition the clothes that are hanging in the closets in my bedroom and on my side of the den closet have five or a little or more clothing items on them.

However, my bedroom itself is like a showplace

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Happy Labor day, to one and all! Hope you've enjoyed your long weekend! It's a beautiful day in Va!

I haven't been on here since last September, so thought I would drop in and see what's going on. I see it's still next to impossible to get your profile picture changed.~sigh~

- Asked by cougar01, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed
Career / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Teasing Short people double standards?

I'm short in stature 5'5", I've 'grew up' being teased from teenage years, even in my work place today, I don't like it, I sometimes laugh it off, sometimes I make out I'm overlyhurt mentioned 'ethics', but they continue, from various people.

Today my colleague referred to me as 'little', the context was I showed concerns of a process at work, and her reply was, "you like to get your little self worked up".

She is over weight and I could (but would never) refer to her size in a sentence, again just a description of what is there, but this would be seen 100 times (maybe more) worse if I had said this. Even imagine it was a male speaking to a female telling her "you like to get your little self worked up".

Now yes, I can take it, I'm not going to go running to HR, but my point is, why is it ok to tease short people, but not ok to tease other people for their 'short comings'?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?