GIVE ADVICE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Friendship / 49 minutes ago Back To Top

A triple birthday celebration as 7/22 is Irishred, Proudmom88 & Pinkskittles' special day!

Aloha Friends we have a triple birthday celebration as today, Tuesday July 22nd is Irishred, Proudmom88 and Pinkskittles' birthday! I've got 3 birthday cakes and candles, now do you have the party hats and noisemakers to get this party started? They have all been MIA, so let's wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 56 minutes ago Back To Top

Are there any electric razors that you can charge continuously as you use them?

I used to have them years ago.In recent years,they cannot be charged while in use necessitating a 16 hour charge every 30 days or so and the use of a hand razor during that time.

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 hour ago Back To Top

I guess I can't talk. What is your favorite snack?

Smoked almonds.

- POP'd by cutback, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

What are your thoughts on wars in which white phosphorus is used to burns/kills civilians? warcrime?

In The News / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Dating / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Single, almost 30, hard to meet women

I attend some meetups, usually soccer (mostly guys), but no success, hmm I wonder why. I feel attracted to quite a few women I meet in real life, but it's just creepy to make a move in that context. No real prospects at work (mostly women who are already taken with kids), I work out at the gym but Im there to work out not pick up. My friends dont have any viable single ladies for me to recommend, so I usually brood alone on the weekend feeling lonely. Online date sites are terrible for men, although I keep it up just in case, but just sitting and hoping someone falls out of the sky is futile. I feel like Im doing what I can but to no avail. Short of coming off as desperate by dating anyone or picking up women anytime anywhere, what can I do to find someone?

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?
In The News / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Militants,Rebels now Separatist. Who the hell are these people?

It's hard to tell who the spoilers are, unless you know who they are fighting or against. Sure confusing me. Who is our enemy, does anyone know?

- Asked by don07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Las Vegas, Self-Employed
In The News / 4 hours ago Back To Top

The Loss Of Another Great One --19July2014 -James Garner actor in Rockford Files and The Notebook.

Do you remember anything else he graced the silver screen of acting in ????

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Little Johnny wasn't getting good marks in school.

One day he tapped the teacher on the shoulder and said, "I don't want to scare you, but my daddy says if I don't get better grades.... somebody is going to get a spanking."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

When I was 28, I was teaching English in a high school

where occasionally the faculty and staff were allowed to dress down. One of those days I donned a sweatshirt and slacks.

A student came in, and his eyes widened. "Wow!" he exclaimed. "You should wear clothes like that every day. You look, like, twenty years younger."

RANDOM TIDBITS CARTOONS,

In 1930, when the Fleischer brothers created the Betty Boop character, she was a French poodle, drawn with flabby ears and a black round nose. It wasn't until 1932 that she became completely human and her former poodle ears were transformed into earrings.

Tom And Jerry Were Originally Called Jasper And Jinx. The name "Tom and Jerry" was a suggestion by an MGM animator, although some say that the names were inspired by WW II, when the British soldiers were called "Tommies" and the Germans, "Jerries."

In 1936, Olive Oyl made a cameo appearance in the film Somewhere in Dreamland as a single mother with two children living in poverty during the Great Depression. Although the character is just called "Mother" in the film, she uses the same traditional clothes of Olive Oyl, has the same physical appearance, and is voiced by the same actress, Mae Questel.

The cartoon character Totoro was so popular in Asia that when a new species of velvet worm was recently discovered in Vietnam, it was named Eopepiparus totoro in homage to the film. The scientists were inspired not so much by the character Totoro itself, but by the "cat bus" in the same movie, whose multiple pairs of legs resemble the velvet worm's.

Donald Duck appeared in a series of educational films during the '60s, the last of which was about family planning. In the 1968 film called "Family Planning" and produced by Disney for the US Population Council, an "average couple" of the world (a Latino man and his Indian wife) is lectured on how to have fewer babies. Donald Duck appears between each segment performing clumsy antics, and he even dresses as a doctor to give the couple the "key" to the magic of family planning.

In most of the cartoons of the early '50s, Goofy was called George Geef, and he had a wife and child. While the face of Goofy's wife is never shown, we can assume that she is fully human and not an anthropomorphic dog-like creature because she has five fingers instead of four.

(www.listverse.com)