I Recommend

To bookmark this Recommendation so you can find it easily in the future, click "Subscribe to this Recommendation" below. This will add it to your "I Recommend" subscriptions at My Account, and if you'd like, you can send it to any RSS Reader (coming soon).

Subscribe to this Recommendation

birds and the bees
Recommendation Leader: wayne123
Description: I love to talk to girls gone wild they would play any part and they are so hot to talk to

Sex & Intimacy

Husband / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10:07 PM - Saturday May 19, 2007 Back To Top

Text:

..............Since he works for the Government than that explains why he has all this time on his hands.

...Old school = Gov't employees are like Vanguard missile's = They don't work and you can't fire them.

- Asked by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

tomato / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7:44 PM - Friday May 18, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
i say tomato, you say: _________

- Asked by jinco1, A Player, Female, 26-28, Toronto, Technical

>> a message ? << / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4:49 PM - Tuesday May 01, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What would you like the whole world to know...?

- Asked by bluegenel, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Technical

self love / Sex & Intimacy / 10:06 AM - Tuesday May 01, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
When was the last time you had some self love?

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 10:00 PM - Monday April 30, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Men, if you get tired of your woman being on top of you during sex and you want to change the position, what do you do? How do you express that you want to stop and have sex in a different position to her without hurting her feelings?

body / Sex & Intimacy / 1:04 AM - Sunday April 29, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
A friend and I are debating and we can't settle what we think is more hot...a landing strip or completely bare?

- Asked by rmares483, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Consulting

Chubby but cute cupid / Sex & Intimacy / 11:12 PM - Saturday April 28, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
what if your boyfriend is a bit chubby? What is the best way to make love to him? I have always had thin boyfriends and this is totally different. Okay his tummy is a bit big.What would be best for him?I don't mean to be dumb.I just want to have more fun with him.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

Yumm, strawberries!!! / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5:11 AM - Saturday April 28, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What are you snacking on right now?

I'm eating strawberries, oh, is it bad to eat the old ones that have spots that are a little smushy?

Update: April 28, 2007.
Great! Thanx, now I know for sure that I won't die!

- Asked by Female, 66 or older

oh behave... / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4:52 AM - Saturday April 28, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
why does being bad feel soooo good???

- Asked by dancingmystery, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, San Diego, Food Service

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 6:31 PM - Friday April 27, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
do guys think its hot when girls squirt? !!!

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Philadelphia, Student

food for thought, I mean food for sex! / Sex & Intimacy / 5:48 PM - Friday April 27, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Alright folks...I'm lookin' to spice up my sex life a bit.

We've done A LOT of different things...but we haven't incorporated food yet. However, with past boyfriends I've used food (whipped cream & fruit, etc).

What are some different type of food (or something along those lines) that I can use to make things REALLY tasty!

Thanks in advance! ;o)

- Asked by jenej, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Minneapolis, Artist / Musician / Writer

fav res. / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5:29 PM - Friday April 27, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Why do some AO members get upset when you have alot of favorite respondents?

Well, Block YOU! / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2:23 AM - Friday April 27, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
When you block someone, do you leave them on your block list forever? Or do you go in after a few days or weeks and unblock them?

My block list is currently empty. Anyone want to try my patience and try for a spot?

- Asked by bathory313, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Norfolk, Medical / Dental

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about? / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1:58 AM - Friday April 27, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I have been on Answerology less than 24 hours and I am addicted! I have enjoyed beginning to see familiar faces/answers and have received several nice emails. I have received my first JERK award to which I hold as a trophy because I believe that my answer was a direct BULLSEYE! WOOHOO!! So nowwwww I want to test the water in this area to see how it works. Here goes:

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about? ;0)

- Asked by uasked, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Retired

They orgasm more then us! / Sex & Intimacy / 1:26 AM - Thursday April 26, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Im confused, is the reason most women don't climax during vaginal intercourse due to thier partner orgasms'ing too quikly? Or the size of his penis (particularly thickness from what i've gathered) inadequate?

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35

Not needy just need to be wanted S-E-X? / Sex & Intimacy / 12:58 AM - Thursday April 26, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Why won't he have sex with me? He is 40 and never been married. I am 36, a widow and completely hot! Our physical relationship was hot in the beginning but as soon as we started getting close his lib. died. He says it is a fear of intimacy?

- Asked by rollout, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45

Girl on girl / Sex & Intimacy / 9:41 PM - Wednesday April 25, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
what's the best girl on girl action to watch on U tube?

I am open to anything else hot as well.

Am I pretty? / Diet & Health / 7:46 PM - Wednesday April 25, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Looking at my profile picture, am I attractive? Am I pretty or beautiful? Just cute? Please be honest in your opinion.

- Asked by ladyjade, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Self-Employed

how can i have the best sex ever? / Sex & Intimacy / 6:54 PM - Wednesday April 25, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
i want to knock boyfriends socks off in the bedroom!
what would it take to knock ur socks off?

- Asked by 2manykisses, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Fashion

what do men want? / Sex & Intimacy / 6:15 PM - Wednesday April 25, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
ok so heres the deal!
men tell me what really turns u on!
give me all those secrets that all women want to know!
details!

Big brother watching?! / Career / 2:24 PM - Wednesday April 25, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
why would a boss ask for your timesheet if it is due until the following week and he didn't ask for anyone else for theirs

Just wanna make sure / Sex & Intimacy / 6:25 PM - Tuesday April 24, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Guys, do you have both of your balls?

Chicks, do you have one nipple each on your breast?

- Asked by augustbaby82, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Financial / Banking

Flow / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6:24 PM - Tuesday April 24, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
When do you get into your state of flow? That is when you are completely and utterly absorbed in an activity? Isn't that a GREAT feeling?

- Asked by zween, A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?, London, Artist / Musician / Writer

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 9:38 AM - Tuesday April 24, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
is it true that u can never have sex with someone you don't love?

- Asked by kooky, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Dhaka, Student

F~U~N~!! / Dating / 7:57 PM - Monday April 23, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Above all else, the person I'm with must be _____________________!

- Asked by gopgirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

Hotel surprises / Sex & Intimacy / 9:10 AM - Monday April 23, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I'm going on a weekend trip with my long distance bf (6 months together). I'll be at the hotel before him and then have to get out for a work meeting. He'll be waiting for me when I get back.

I'd like to prepare a surprise for him, like a hot letter to set the mood while he's waiting for me, or some sexy underwear as a bit of foreshadowing, or just something similar.

Do you have any ideas on what I could do? Have ou done somehting like this before? Is it too much from me, will he think me too forward ?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Student

What to do. / Dating / 8:59 AM - Monday April 23, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Am thinking of meeting up with someone online.

But I don't really know him well (just a few emails here and there), is it wise to meet up or not? I have said just as friends, nothing more.

If we decide to meet up, what's the best thing to do? Movies? Lunch? I know I should keep it in a public place.

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

nympho wife / Sex & Intimacy / 1:06 AM - Monday April 23, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
My wife is a nympho. When we first started dating I thought it was great. She'd want sex 6 times a day or more. No way could I keep up with her sex drive. If we weren't having sex I'd catch her masturbating regularly. She can't get a job because every time she does she ends up sleeping with most of the men who hit on her. She has difficulty sleeping because she keeps thinking about sex and has very few friends because her conversations always seem to revolve around it. She breaks down in tears several times a week because she can't control her sexual urges. Knowing this, how many of you would still want to date/marry a nympho?

Proper or Improper Tip? / Sex & Intimacy / 6:31 PM - Sunday April 22, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
So, when you get a 1 hour massage that costs $60, what is the proper tip? If you get a happy ending, how much more?

Thank God for them! / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5:59 PM - Sunday April 22, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What IS it about men?

- Asked by wendyshoefitz123, A Player, Female, Who Cares?

do guys agree... / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5:53 PM - Sunday April 22, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Men are users and abusers...never trust them.

Men- do you agree?

Update: April 22, 2007.
FYI: Not my opinionnnn someone just said it so was wondering what everyone thought. :) Cheers

- Asked by loveisintheair, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

big dicked men.... / Sex & Intimacy / 5:28 PM - Sunday April 22, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Owners of big dicks: What do you like most about it when fucking a chick? Her being really loud? Knowing that only you have the power to hurt her?

bonus question: Have you ever fucked a chick and she didn't make a sound?

=^^= / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7:38 PM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Are you religious/spiritual?

Which religion do you follow?

- Asked by gbanga, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 6:54 PM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I GET REALLY TURNED ON BY WATCHING GIRL ON GIRL ACTION IN FLIX BUT DO NOT CONSIDER MY SELF GAY AT ALL, I HAVE ALSO PARTICIPATED IN THREE SOMES WITH MY GUY AND GET A KICK OUT OF WATCHING HIM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. AGAIN DO NOT CONSIDER MY SELF GAY...IS THERE ANY DEFINITION FOR THIS OR AM I JUST A FREAK!

- Asked by marriedwithkids, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Houston, Celebrity

Arousal zero / Sex & Intimacy / 4:20 PM - Wednesday April 18, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I have a problem, here. I have had a significant other for about 2 years. We've been intimate for about 18 months. I enjoy giving him pleasure but I have not been able to reach or come close to reaching an orgasm with him he is unaware of this. I had the same problem with 2 other guys before I met the present one. I can climax very easily while masturbating and also have so called "wet" dreams. I had no problem with this with my husband,but it did take a few years to do so. who is now deceased. I can't seem to let myself relax and fantasize during intimacy. I am very modest and not comfortable being nude, unless it is total darkness with a guy. I was taught as a child that sex and a nude body was a disgusting thing.any suggestions?

Comment from wayne123, Recommendation Leader:
poor baby to bad i not there to help you

cum / Sex & Intimacy / 12:11 PM - Wednesday April 18, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Guys,

How open are you to tasting your own cum?

Would you kiss your s/o if she just swallowed?

- Asked by olderwoman, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh

love it

Women like sex too! / Sex & Intimacy / 4:17 PM - Tuesday April 17, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Why do people assume that men are more sexual than women? Is that true in your relationship?

I just don't get it. Fellow Ladies - Don't you enjoy sex just as much, if not more, than your guy?!

Sex is not a chore, duty, or an inconvenient responsibiity. It's fun and fantastic! If you're not enjoying it just as much as he is, experiment until you are. If you're not chasing him around the house almost as much as he's chasing you, you are missing out.

- Asked by nicegirl12, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

ahahha / Sex & Intimacy / 2:14 PM - Tuesday April 17, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
ever see someone and you just want to throw them down and do them right there?? even if your with someone that you love ,have an awesome relationship with and are really attracted to, but this other person is just a fantasy figure at the moment..

man i just saw this guy.. and his whole image was just really hot, like a farm hand or something, if there was some hay around here, he'd be wondering where his clothes went!

- Asked by distressedchick, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Boston, Managerial

Erotic letters II / Sex & Intimacy / 1:51 PM - Tuesday April 17, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Guys, if you received an erotic letter from a woman, what would you like to see in it? What she does to you or what you do to her? Both?

what she's feeling, how she's making you feel, what she's doing to you, what he's doing to her, the setting or just what is it that gets you wanting more.....

Sounds to me like a guy would want other things in his erotica than a woman would, so let me hear it, please.

Are ya'll sisters? / Family & Parenting / 10:48 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What do you think of of age daughters and mothers partying together? Creepy or Great?

What do you think of older women at night clubs?

- Asked by anna500, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28

untitled / Dating / 10:27 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I haven't seen him in 7 days and it feels like A MONTHS.
- why wy WHY

untitled / Dating / 8:41 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
He's on my mind constantly. Any ideas on how to get him off my mind?

Survey :-) / Sex & Intimacy / 8:23 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Survey :-)

How many of you guys are gay/Bi. For those who are straight what is you feeling/acceptance of gay/Bi men and women and do you think it is a choice or that you are born that way??

Info need for a paper I am working on.

Thanks

- Asked by brnp, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

this is just too much work / Sex & Intimacy / 7:47 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
How do you get a man to not feel guilty about getting laid?

- Asked by ginblossom, A Player, Female, 36-45, Seattle, Celebrity

i love good fore play with a girl

cheater?? / Sex & Intimacy / 7:07 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Me and my man decided we would wait to have sex until we get married (we have been born again virgins for a year and a half) but two days ago i found condoms in his car! is he cheatig on me??

Update: April 16, 2007.
thanks everyone for ur comments

different styles / Sex & Intimacy / 6:42 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Are you different in your fucking style when your fucking an ugly female as opposed to a beautiful female?

FINISH FAST / Sex & Intimacy / 6:30 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
My boyfriend finishes really fast when were having sex. He tries so hard to hold out but can't.

Is there any tricks or anything he can do about it??

- Asked by tobytrue, A Sportif, Female, 18-21, Student

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 5:06 PM - Monday April 16, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
do men really mean what they say durng sex?

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 7:43 PM - Sunday April 15, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
When getting intamate with my bf I love it when he breathes hot air into my ear.

Am i normal?

What about our bondage thing?

- Asked by loveslaborslost, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25

Jack's the man / Sex & Intimacy / 7:53 PM - Saturday April 14, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants.
~ Jack Handey

- Asked by lavender, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, San Francisco

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 7:25 PM - Saturday April 14, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
i have been married for 11 years to a great man ,i just feel latley i am not feeling it when we have sex it always seem's its the same all the time

- Asked by angel214, A Player, Female, 36-45, New York

Free show / Sex & Intimacy / 5:55 PM - Saturday April 14, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Honestly guys, did you ever see your mom naked. Because, I thought my boys were going to be gone a while longer and didn’t take anything to the shower with me. Damn, they were coming up the stairs to their rooms as I was half way to my room. With only a towel that didn’t’ cover much.

Did I damage them for life?

- Asked by laney3166, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Kansas City, Who Cares?

Are you a shallow hal? / Sex & Intimacy / 5:17 PM - Saturday April 14, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
ok guys say you started dating this girl and she looked like she had some nice boob.When yall started to fullaround you noticed that her boobs were really veiny and stretch marks all over.What would you be thinking?

- Asked by lilseniorita, A Sportif, Female, 26-28, Oklahoma City, Student

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 3:35 PM - Saturday April 14, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I love his cock. I am going to do wonderful things to it tonight if he will let me. He has the best cock in the world. His cock is better than your cock. And it is all mine.

Contacts / Diet & Health / 5:48 AM - Saturday April 14, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
How often do you sleep in your contacts?

I do it all the time. I know it could lead to infections but sometimes I just wait and get to tired to to take them out, or I don't wanna put them on in the morning when I wanna wear them the next day.

Update: April 16, 2007.
Thanks for your response! I promise that I'll take them out tonight! ;)

- Asked by sarita01bita, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

(fill in the blanks) / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4:33 AM - Saturday April 14, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
My biggest fear is ____________?

- Asked by sexyasnpinay, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Retired

Shia LeBouf is my new crush / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9:14 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
he's hot hot hot

yummy!

Brazilian men / Dating / 6:46 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
OK, I'm going to make a general sweeping statement here but my understanding is that Brazilian men are players/flirts/womanise rs or something along that line.

How trut is this?

I met a Brazilian man who's been living in US for the last 10 years and he's been asking me out but I don't want to go out with him because I have this preconception about Brazilian men I can't get rid of...

Can anyone shed a light on this?

HOW ABOUT THAT PORNO / Sex & Intimacy / 6:40 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
DOES PORNO MAKE ANYONE HORNY WITH THEY WATCH IT?

- Asked by nativecutie49, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 26-28, Denver

Arranging of the Jewels.... / Sex & Intimacy / 6:39 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
One time I was sitting in bed having after sex talk with a guy I was seeing. (He had to recover...I was ready for more...)

I SWEAR in a 10 minute period, he reached down to touch his balls or re arrange himself at LEAST 10 times!

Men, why? I ask only because I am curious!

~SJ

- Asked by spiceyjoy, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Executive

Flirty work guy / Dating / 6:22 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
So this guy who used to flirt with me at work is now flirting with the girl who replaced me. Is it the chair? What a freak! And he's been saying really similar stuff to her that he used to say to me. One time I caught him looking at me when he said something to her, but I pretended I hadn't heard anything.

And no, I'm not jealous. I used to kind of flirt back when he would flirt with me until I thought about it and was like, wait I'm married and so is he. This is so stupid. Then I started mostly ignoring him and he got tired of it and left me alone.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Who's is it? / Sex & Intimacy / 6:17 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What's the worst thing you've ever yelled out during sex?

Ive yelled out someone elses name before....shit

- Asked by 713469, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Who Cares?

red,black,pink? / Sex & Intimacy / 6:01 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What color of langerie do men like on a girl?

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 5:55 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:

Does "holding out" on sex work as a tactic into getting more attention from your s/o who in most cases ignores your sexual needs...as in foreplay?

- Asked by ok2benvious, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Body Work

Text:
How do u tell a guy that he isn't good in bed? It seems like he doesn't know what he is doing and even when i tell him what to do or show him how to do it he cant come through. i feel really bad to just say "you suck in bed" but i don't know what else to do. Ive been trying to teach/ guide him on what to do and it goes in one ear and out the other. HELP! i cant take this not getting any enjoyment or pleasure When im being Intimate with him, it makes me not want to be with him.

- Asked by crash57, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, New York, Student

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 5:51 PM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
why is it in movies sex scenes start out so hot, fast, ripping off clothes, etc..
and it seems like with every guy ive been with ive had to take off my own clothes!! that sucks! anyone else feel the same?

- Asked by pureamericnmetal, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Los Angeles, Student

Just a joke / Sex & Intimacy / 10:15 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
The female police officer said, "Anything you say can and will be taken down." So the guy said, "Panties." LOL Smile folks, it's Friday!!!

- Asked by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I'm so heartbroken / Dating / 8:53 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
My boyfriend of one year has been busted. He works at a strip club and has sworn several times that I'm the only one. I brought dinner to the club the other night and talked to him many times the next day. He told me he had to work that night and I decided to call him before work. Well a girl answered the phone and I was devastated. I asked her who was she and was she his gf and she said "something like that.". I called my bf in a very emotional state. He told me that she was a dancer that had gotten beatin up by her boyfriend that night and needed a place to stay. Of course I didn't believe him and now he's calling me trying to prove his innocence. If this girl had been beatin up then why did she have to go to my man's house and stay there all day. I'm so heartbroken I don't know what to do. I always thought something was wrong at times when he'd turn his phone off at night, but never anything like this. Should I believe him? Why didn't he tell me that he let her stay there, if it was so innocent? How can a man let you cook for them and go home and sleep with another woman in the same night? What should I do?

fidelity / Married Life / 8:26 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
If I cheat on my husband, what are the chances I'll get caught.

Any advice on how not to get caught?

I'm in a happy relationship :-)but just curious:-p / Sex & Intimacy / 7:01 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What do you think defines a girl who is suitable for a one night stand, and a girl you would have for life?

Do i look like a girl you would fuck or a girl you would have a relationship with?

- Asked by diamonddancer, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Other Profession

i love to treat a girl with tenderness

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 6:20 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
When I was young, I had no sense,
and stuck my dick on an electric fence.
It curled my hairs, it tickled my balls,
And it made me shit in my overalls

- Asked by sarahm86, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Executive

Does "tired" have to translate to "cranky"? / Married Life / 6:09 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
When my husband is tired, he takes it out on me. His voice has an edge to it, and he glares at me. This makes me feel as if I've done something wrong, even when I'm pretty convinced that I haven't. When I ask him about this behavior, he says that he has no control over it. Yet I have seen instances where he had to interact with someone outside of the family during one of his "cranky times", and he turns into Mr. Personality when interacting with them. What gives?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Boston, Artist / Musician / Writer

what do you want / Sex & Intimacy / 5:24 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Guys, What do you look for in a woman?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

do you like steve o and the jackasses / Sex & Intimacy / 3:06 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
i think its funny, but im just curious what you all think lol :)

Update: April 13, 2007.
dont be a jackass wayne lol :^)

- Asked by lustyleanna, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Artist / Musician / Writer

i hope i get some pussy

I want him to notice me! / Dating / 2:37 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Hey, men out there-what makes you see your female friends in a new light? What turns your head and makes you say, damn, I never realised my friend was so HOT and desirable?

A man I am very smitten with says he is not interested in dating, yet he continues to send non-verbal flirting signs my way, and I am determined to hook him. I need some ideas to get his attention.

- Asked by g00dhearteddame, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Political / Government

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 2:07 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Okay so I am super shy and I have a bit of a thing for this guy who works at the grocery store I go to. Anyway we have been doing the eye contact smiling thing for a while. Well today It looked like he was finally going to talk to me and I paniced and pretend I didn't see him. Did I blow it or can I recover from this?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

AfterLife / Race, Religion & Politics / 2:04 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Do you believe in the after life? why? or why not?

- Asked by citybabe66, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Phoenix, Other Profession

disopinted if girls are walking dressed

What's better - quiet or loud?? / Sex & Intimacy / 1:29 AM - Friday April 13, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Is it more of a turn on for men if their partner is loud or themselves (might be quiet) during orgasm?

- Asked by A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Managerial

she screams louder than me

Little hair tug... / Sex & Intimacy / 7:38 PM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Gentlemen,

If you are "pleasing a woman orally".....how bad is it if she accidentally pulls your hair to hard (out of sheer enjoyment)?

~SJ

but i love it just the same

Men, help. / Sex & Intimacy / 7:32 PM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I met a man and we hit it off. It's been about a month and we had sex the other night for the first time. I found out that he is really into going down on me and I am okay with that. I love it.

But this is what happened. He went down on me and stopped. He made me cum and then he took a quick shower. We started messing around and then actually had sex. After about a minute he stopped and said "I think I am going to have to go down on you again". And he did. Only this time he came on the sheet while he was going down on me.

I felt so terrible he didn't cum in me. I am not a virgin but not really really experienced either. Did I do something wrong?

We really didn't talk much about it after.

don't forget the condom

yay / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7:00 PM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
yay i just my new laptop...lol

- Asked by lovtaflirt, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Student

Happy Hour / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6:24 PM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Is anybody here ready for a nice martini about now?

- Asked by scorpiorising, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 5:50 PM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
ive been with my man for like 2 years, is it wrong to fantasize about seeing him have sex with another woman?

go for it

Good or bad? / Sex & Intimacy / 5:22 PM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What do y'all think of a no strings attached threesome?

come baby

In your opinion / Friendship / 4:44 PM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Real friends don't _____________________.

no friend i guess

Life / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5:50 AM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Whats your opinion on a perfect life?

i love all girls

untitled / Dating / 3:29 AM - Thursday April 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
two of my freinds went up to my crush at school and told him that i like him but that i don't know they are telling him that i do. while they were telling him, he was looking down all the time, smiling and blushing and he was very quite too, he won't answer them but then its been two weeks since they told him and he still didn't do anything. so what do u make of his reaction when they told him? does he seem like he likes me or not? and if he does, why hasn't he asked me out yet?

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 11:36 PM - Wednesday April 11, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
my boyfriend has been in prison 15 years,ive known him 25 years we had a relationship the first 10 years after he went to prison i moved away, we re-connected 18 months ago.he comes home on furlough for one week every six months.he has ed he says its all mental he can only perform with the help of viagra what do you think?

- Asked by mdf246, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

he might not be gay maybe bi

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 9:26 PM - Wednesday April 11, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
how often does a man require sex at age 56?

- Asked by ilyse, A Thinker, Female, 56-65

Breasts / Sex & Intimacy / 8:42 PM - Wednesday April 11, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Do you think it is good to treat a womens breast the same if it has been removed. There are no feelings there so she would not get aroused. Do you think she would rather you touch or not touch that breast. I am very uncomfortable with this.

do it see her nipples get hard

untitled / Married Life / 8:17 PM - Wednesday April 11, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
My husband of 8 years has cheated on me numerous times. He has been having an affair with the same female for 3 years. Should I live him or trust he will not cheat on me again?

maybe try it you never know

untitled / Married Life / 8:14 PM - Wednesday April 11, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
female 25-35
I have been married for 2yrs,without sex for 42 months,because my husband is in jail,would it be called cheating if got some plumbing done on my pipes if you jnow what I mean!!

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 36-45, Therapist

maybe you would like the idea

Quick to Come / Sex & Intimacy / 4:07 AM - Wednesday April 11, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
How can I make my boyfriend last longer in bed. He is not a minute man but not a half an hour man either. What could I do to help?

- Asked by Female, 66 or older

Crack / Sex & Intimacy / 12:42 AM - Wednesday April 11, 2007 Back To Top

Text:

............It makes a good pencil holder too.

chest size / Diet & Health / 9:53 PM - Tuesday April 10, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Ok, I really need an honest male opinion. I've always wondered about the boob factor and how important it is. I'm not dumb - I know guys care, but what matters to guys more: an overall thin girl (size 2 - and yes I'm talking about myself here) with 34 B bra size. Or someone a little thicker with a larger chest (like a C or D cup). I know guys would probably like to have the size 2 with a D cup - but since that doesn't occur by nature, that would require surgery which is insanely expensive, so...guys, which would you prefer - thin with a smaller chest or thick with a bigger one? Be HONEST please!

Update: April 10, 2007.
No problem! I liked your answer. Yeah, I know LA is the same way. I've been there plenty of times, and yes, you are right about those sweaters!

Update: April 10, 2007.
No, I'm not anorexic looking at all actually. I just wanted to clear that up, but I do live in a city where the average girl is very, very tiny, so even what you'd normally call a "medium" build is considered thick here, unfortunately. Yeah, shallow I know, but there's always that desire to keep up...

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 8:42 PM - Tuesday April 10, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
does size matter in different position

i love making love to a girl in all possesions

Wanna Stop / Sex & Intimacy / 12:51 AM - Tuesday April 10, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Okay, I have a terrible situation.

I've been making out with my prof.! Not all out sex, but still some fun sexually. But he has someone in his life. He really does love her, and me, and we really want to stop.

So, my stupid question is, how can we stop? We're trying, but we still do stuff. Help!

And, yes, I know I'm officially a whore for this. Also, this started after my class with him was over.

Sex / Sex & Intimacy / 12:07 AM - Tuesday April 10, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What are your favorite things about sex? Positions, foreplay, feelings, etc. Guys and gals!!! ;)

smelly & hairy / Sex & Intimacy / 11:27 PM - Monday April 09, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
i have fuck buddy but she has a quite smelly vagina. it's a turn off. plus she's hairy as and that's a turn off too when going down.

how do i tell her to fix it?

i know her from work and we only see each other to have sex on fri nights after work

- Asked by sussmori, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Sydney, Science / Engineering

cock goblin? / Sex & Intimacy / 10:48 PM - Monday April 09, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
what's a cock goblin?

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 7:36 PM - Monday April 09, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
here's a question... side note: everyone feel free to answer this question but I just wanted to say this....(MM this is for you to answer..lol because i love your great wisdom plus you asked for it ;)

What do men and woman and other bi's out there feel about bisexuals...what do you wish you could always say but have never said about this topic?

- Asked by justhavehope, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Newark, Home Maker

the world be bouring if we were all the same

Undecided anymore / Sex & Intimacy / 3:31 PM - Monday April 09, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Hi. I am having a bit of a time. I am not sure of my sexual orientation anymore. I am a girl and I find myself thinking and even dreaming about girls. Sex with guys is at best,ok. I just a am not too sure anymore. What should I do?

Update: April 09, 2007.
Thanks for the input.I appreciate all the answers and blushed on the OFFERS.

untitled / Dating / 7:03 AM - Monday April 09, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
popping this Q ;)

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 29-35, London, Who Cares?

am i bad? / Married Life / 4:44 AM - Monday April 09, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Was it bad that I go a night out for just a chat with my 2 guy friends till morning. the other guy is I'm so happy about spending time with him. what this suppose to mean?

Actually, I've been married for 5 years already. We've been in a relationship for 8 years. i know deep inside my heart he is the person i have to spend my lifetime. but i got easily fall for other person because my husband is not sweet and romantic. so when some guy shows me that kind of attention I easily fall.

So this new found friend is really so sweet and spends time for me. I know his taking his back off me for the attraction i felt for him. My question is "Is it bad enough for me to feel for that guy?" Is there anything in my marriage or my feelings that i have to figure out or resolve? what's that suppose to be?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Managerial

im confused! whats his deal? / Friendship / 3:37 AM - Monday April 09, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
i have this male friend and he hardly ever calls me but once in a while (which i find insulting) but yet whenever he does call hes always approaching me in a romantic way or asking me if i want more than friendship,whats up with this guy?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

role playing? / Sex & Intimacy / 8:49 PM - Sunday April 08, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
ok i dont get role playing. it seems so weird to me. am i looking at the wrong material?

is there any like..normal people role playing.

i feel like im missing something. please explain.

- Asked by youngandsweet, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Retail

untitled / Married Life / 6:59 PM - Sunday April 08, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
my husband left me for another womas, is there still hope, is this just mid-life crisis he's going through?

Hypothetical "Happily Married" questions.... / Married Life / 8:33 AM - Sunday April 08, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
***I'm asking these questions based on a conversation with some friends....this is not based on personal experience***

To all the "happily" married folks out there:

Have you ever found yourself VERY attracted to someone else even though life with the spouse is good? If so, have you ever acted on it?

You often hear of people straying when things are bad...........what about when things ain't so bad? What would make a happily married person risk messing up a "perfect" life?

bad / Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7:54 AM - Saturday April 07, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
whats the worst film or song you've ever seen/heard?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?