I Recommend

To bookmark this Recommendation so you can find it easily in the future, click "Subscribe to this Recommendation" below. This will add it to your "I Recommend" subscriptions at My Account, and if you'd like, you can send it to any RSS Reader (coming soon).

Subscribe to this Recommendation

Why not work from home in the Travel Industry?
Recommendation Leader: worksfromhome
Description: I have a great idea for you to work at home, make your own hours and make a significant income!

Career

untitled / Career / 11:19 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
what company can offer me a trustworthy, simple, & easy work-at-home opportunity?

- Asked by kokoiki, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Retired

untitled / Career / 10:44 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
How can I find a legitimate job working from home, or in sales? I am 53, nobody wants to hire me because of my age. I am currently an independent contractor doing sales from home but I need more income.

- Asked by sbjudyb, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed

Can you help guide me? / Career / 10:28 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I want to work from home for 3 reasons: 1. I take care of my mother who lives 2 miles way. 2. I am 46 and starting school for my LPN in Sept. and am sole support. 3. I am starting testing to give my kidney to a family member in early July. Please help me find something that will allow me to be home at least part-tim.

- Asked by jaynleng, A Creative, Female, 46-55

untitled / Career / 10:14 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
what is the best place for uneducated 57 year old woman to look for work

- Asked by help1, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Need more money. / Career / 9:52 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I'm a manager and a single mother. I work 50 hours a week, sometimes more. Since I'm salaried, I cant work additional hours to earn extra money. Since I'm a manager, I never know when I'm going to have to work on my off day or work over. I would like a second job or great way to earn additional income that would would work around my first job. Any suggestions?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Managerial

untitled / Career / 9:42 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Im a single mother of three, and I work a 50 hour a week job. I never know when I may have to go in on an off day or work over. What kind of second job could I find that would give the flexibility of working around my first job?

Work from home / Career / 9:42 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Does anyone have any legitimate money making jobs where I can work from home so I can take care of my 2 yr. old little girl?

- Asked by amf79, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Home Maker

untitled / Career / 9:39 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
is there really a job where you can work at home and make money

- Asked by bearykim42, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

Online jobs / Career / 9:31 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
What is the best job online to make money thats free or close to it to get started on?

- Asked by godsdaughter, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Tampa, Home Maker

untitled / Career / 9:23 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I'm a 56 Y/O male who's position was eliminated after 27 years with the same company as a Production Supervisor. My health is not in the best of health now( Diabetic and Heart Condition ) eligible for some retirement money but EX wife gets half. I tried a physical labor job but was advised to seek other work by my Cardiologist and Family Doctor. I'm trying to sell things on Ebay but not much luck. Savings won't last forever. Any Suggestions?

- Asked by olemanoman1950, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

What can I do working from home? / Career / 9:01 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I live way out in the country, a stay at home wife at 55. I have worked outside the home most my life doing mostly retail, restraunt and manufacturing. What could I do working from home? I am so afraid of all the scams and I really cannot afford to spend a lot of money.

Working from home are the jobs all rip offs / Career / 8:44 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Are there really any jobs for a person to do from home that aren't a rip off. I live in area that still has dial up and no high speed internet. So the only job I found that was working from home I wasn't able to take. There has to be something a Mom of a disabled child can do.

Could someone please help me? / Career / 8:15 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I just married my husband a couple of months ago. I have three kids that I'm used to providing for. I am not working, but I am going to school online. He really doesn't want me to get out and find a full time job, but I need my own money. I was wanting to find a legitimate job that I could do from home.

Networking from home / Career / 7:55 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I am currently required to stay in house for the next 10 months. As this is a blessing, any advice on how to support my son and myself using my skills at home? I am grateful for any advice you might have.

- Asked by waverunner, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

female 36-40 / Career / 7:11 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
How can you get a good job without a college degree?

- Asked by pearpair, An Engaged Girl, Female, 46-55, Indianapolis, Home Maker

working from home / Career / 6:41 AM - Friday April 20, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
I am currently not working outside the home so that I can take care of my 15 y/o that had back surgery..I expect to be able to return to work around August..is there anything I can do from home in the meantime to bring money in?

Update: April 21, 2007.
I would like to thank each of you for taking time out of your day to respond to my question!! Thank you all also for the quick healing wishes for my son..an assault on a child is never an easy thing, and when you add surgery to healing it makes it harder emotionally and physically!! Thanks again...Cyn

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55