I Recommend

To bookmark this Recommendation so you can find it easily in the future, click "Subscribe to this Recommendation" below. This will add it to your "I Recommend" subscriptions at My Account, and if you'd like, you can send it to any RSS Reader (coming soon).

Subscribe to this Recommendation

How do I show I'm interested in him/her?
Recommendation Leader: ellie2day
Description: A non-threatening way to show someone you're interested without appearing as though you're chasing or pushing.

calling / Dating / 12:51 PM - Saturday April 21, 2007 Back To Top

If he doesn't call me back in 4 days should i call him?

Update: April 21, 2007.
Thanks for all the responses...Well I didnt call and was pretty sure I shouldn't. But low and behold he just knocked on my door, and left a note saying he had been working a lot and he will be back by this afternoon. He also left roses saying he apologized for the non-communication..than ks again. I didn't answer the door because I wanted him to have to wait a little..I know that's bad but I had too. have a great weekend all..

- Asked by snglefmlntx, A Thinker, Female, 36-45