I Recommend

To bookmark this Recommendation so you can find it easily in the future, click "Subscribe to this Recommendation" below. This will add it to your "I Recommend" subscriptions at My Account, and if you'd like, you can send it to any RSS Reader (coming soon).

Subscribe to this Recommendation

Interesting A*ology Q's
Recommendation Leader: goodgirlgonewild
Description: self explanitory :P

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else

how to win him back and win his heart / Dating / 7:46 AM - Friday November 10, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
i was dating this man and we broke up. he said that he needed some time and that he would come back. we got into a fight and stopped talking for a few months. he now says he does not want me back because i stopped talking to him (he told me to) and that i did not show enough desire and drive to be with him and thats what hes looking for. so is this some sort of test or is he playing mind games? and how exactly do you show any man that you have a desire to be with him without looking like a obsessed stalker?

whatcha think???? / Dating / 10:43 PM - Tuesday June 20, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
Long story short:
He wants me to meet all of his friends.
He wants me to spend the weekend with his family at their lake house.
He introduced me to his grandparents.
He took me to his good friends wedding.
He had told his best friend all about me, b/c before he introduced us, the friend came up and knew exactly who i was. (like my guy had already told him a lot about me)
Took me shopping.
Wants to see me several times a week.
When slightly drunk, he mentions our future kids and marrying me. :) hehehe

Is it safe to say that he is falling for me??? :) We've only been seeing each other for a few weeks...but have known each other since childhood.

Also, how long does a guy take before he will say that he is officially dating a girl?? I dont want to say we are dating until we OFFICIALLY are.

Needed or Wanted? / Dating / 6:05 PM - Monday June 19, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
Would you rather feel NEEDED or WANTED?
Please explain why.

- Asked by mrmusic, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Artist / Musician / Writer

Comment from goodgirlgonewild, Recommendation Leader:
GOOD question...

Tease.... / Sex & Intimacy / 12:43 PM - Wednesday June 14, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
Do you write checks that your body can't cash?

- Asked by elysecia, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Sacramento, Internet / New Media