I Recommend

To bookmark this Recommendation so you can find it easily in the future, click "Subscribe to this Recommendation" below. This will add it to your "I Recommend" subscriptions at My Account, and if you'd like, you can send it to any RSS Reader (coming soon).

Subscribe to this Recommendation

Cheating
Recommendation Leader: samantha
Description: Cheating. It's not so bad til it happens to you! This will be a bunch of content about peoples' views and ideas on this crazy subject. This is the truth

Dating

privacy my ass / Dating / 12:25 PM - Friday May 05, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
i think its so crazy how so many of you can say give your spouse privaacy to their email,and they could be cheating on you and you would never know,you guys are sick.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 12:02 PM - Wednesday April 26, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
Does everyone get tired of having sex with their spouses after a few years?

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Farming

Comment from samantha, Recommendation Leader:
Is this where cheating begins? Surely everyone must think about something 'fresh' now and again. Why do some act on it, and others just will not? Or is it more 'sane' to think, ok, yes, everyone tires of their spouse sexually after a few years..and then it is time to focus on other aspects of the relationship. Read some of the responses posted here and you'll how wide the range of opinion is... make sure to marry the person who shares YOUR opinion!! samantha

help,i´m cheating!(emotionaly) / Dating / 5:00 PM - Wednesday April 19, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
If i´m emotionaly cheating on my bf is it as bad as any other kind of cheating and shold i just be honest and break up with him or wait and see if it stops?

So she thinks EMOTIONAL cheating is cheating. Hmm... I disagree. I think it's natural to fantasize about other people -- as long as you don't start schtupping them.

Massage Girls / Intimacy (Rated-PG) / 4:38 PM - Saturday April 15, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
After reading this month's Cosmo I want to know how common it is for men to go to massage salons where the women "finish them off"? Do you consider it cheating or not?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

D'oh! Now tis is some contreversial stuff!

Any suggestions? / Sex & Intimacy / 11:33 PM - Friday April 14, 2006 Back To Top

Text:
Okay . . I just can't understand this. Anyone that is willing to see things in a different perspective is what I need . .right now. I have been with my s/o for a very long time. Over the past two years, I have caught him surfing the internet and looking at porn, which does not help any gal who catches their s/o looking at other woman-It has lowered my self-esteem, if anything. I have talked to him about it and everytime . .He apologizes and says, he will not do it again . . but keeps on doing it.

We use to have a fabulous sex relationship, toys and all but it seems that our sex life has dwendled. I know that he is not cheating on me. I think his age is having to do something with it.

I know it is not how I look cuz I have guys of all ages hitting up on me everyday. I even had a 24 year old tell me that I'm beautiful. I could be his mother, as far as my age goes.

I have talked to my s/o about the porn thing . .til I am blue in the face and have said almost everything I can to him to have him understand how it just devastates me to see him surf.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Denver, Who Cares?

Ah yes... the old "Is porn cheating" question. A classic really. Read on, hardy viewers, read on.