I Recommend

To bookmark this Recommendation so you can find it easily in the future, click "Subscribe to this Recommendation" below. This will add it to your "I Recommend" subscriptions at My Account, and if you'd like, you can send it to any RSS Reader (coming soon).

Subscribe to this Recommendation

Sexual incompatibility
Recommendation Leader: scar1etstar1et
Description: What to do when... - He wants it more - You want it more - It's so bad, neither of you want it at all!

Sex & Intimacy

untitled / Sex & Intimacy / 11:57 PM - Saturday June 28, 2008 Back To Top

Would you still date someone when after two years you realized that the two of you are incompatible in bed? How important is sex in your relationship?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student

Go or stay / Sex & Intimacy / 10:37 PM - Saturday June 28, 2008 Back To Top

What would you do.i have explained in great detail exactly what i s/o promises too do this but claims he forgets etc.he refuses too see a counselor.i have told him how this makes me feel.either he doesnt care or thinks its not a big deal.its a big deal the biggest deal.i would have already left except for my son and this house which i dont want too sell.i want sex once a week or more.apparently this is too much trouble for him.i feel totally tired of talking about too make him take me serious.

Update: June 28, 2008.
Thank you for responding.

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Farming

NO NOOKIE / Sex & Intimacy / 5:07 PM - Tuesday June 24, 2008 Back To Top

So I haven't had much of a sex drive lately. I'm in a relationship, but I was cut off from sex with my gf for a long time, to the point where it was the same whether or not we had sex. Everytime I'd initiate it, I'd get turned down. So after a while, it didn't matter to me anymore. When I brought it up, she said I was selfish. Well, the last two nights we've slept together (in the same bed, not sex), she gets touchy-feely, and she wants to have sex now, but I was totally not in the mood for it. It was the last thing on my mind. So now, she's upset with me because we didn't have sex, after I went almost a yr without it. What gives? Am I the problem? Help