I Recommend

To bookmark this Recommendation so you can find it easily in the future, click "Subscribe to this Recommendation" below. This will add it to your "I Recommend" subscriptions at My Account, and if you'd like, you can send it to any RSS Reader (coming soon).

Subscribe to this Recommendation

Booth Feet in Mouth..
Recommendation Leader: raiders1
Description: This is a Great one!

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else

Does age difference really matter? / Married Life / 10:56 PM - Tuesday July 14, 2009 Back To Top

Text:
I have dated him for 7 month. He is 16 years older than me. When we are together, we can't help holding our hands, hugging and kissing... all my ex are around my age, but I feel he is as young as them, I have met his parents, his family, his friends and I like them, but when we are in public, sometimes I feel self-conscious, especially I look 10 years younger, I do think I love him, however, my self-consciousness bothers me. He hasn't met my parents yet, I am afraid they would get a heart-attack...

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

The cashier at the local market is a total hottie. I want to say something to him, but what? / Dating / 9:26 PM - Saturday July 11, 2009 Back To Top

Text:

- Asked by josie765, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, San Francisco

Have I lost my man to video games? Does he care about me anymore? / Married Life / 9:04 PM - Friday June 12, 2009 Back To Top

Text:
My hubby is extremely video game oriented. He plays all day at work and through the entire afternoon and evening, sometimes til the wee hours of the morning.
I am not a "needy" woman by any means, and I love to see him happy. I have expressed my interest in wanting to spend more private quality time together on multiple accounts. In fact, I have been for the last 2 years.
Every once in a while, he'll get the point, when I start ignoring him or send him very nasty looks. He'll be cool and loving for a couple weeks, then he'll revert back to playing. I've tried a lot of different things to seek his attention; strip teasing/dancing, buying/wearing lingerie, cooking his fave meal, and various other things.
We're at a point in our marriage to start planning for children. Call me crazy, but I don't wanna plan anything like that until I know I can count on him to be there.
What's a girl to do??

Desperate and Annoyed

- Asked by callmeredrider, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28

Southern Grannys / Sex & Intimacy / 10:58 PM - Monday November 12, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
Lawyers should never ask a Grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly elderly woman, to the stand.

He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?" She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything other than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?" She again replied, "Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't bu ild a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state, not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him." The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and in a very quiet voice said, "If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair

(Know someone like this that can really spit it out?? LOL!!)

- Asked by wharthouse, A Married Girl, Female, 66 or older, Home Maker