I Recommend

To bookmark this Recommendation so you can find it easily in the future, click "Subscribe to this Recommendation" below. This will add it to your "I Recommend" subscriptions at My Account, and if you'd like, you can send it to any RSS Reader (coming soon).

Subscribe to this Recommendation

Self Pleasuring
Recommendation Leader: yankeedevil
Description: 1. Ask if he loves to masturbate for he maybe using the condoms to stay neat & less messy. I've used this method before so I don't soil clothes or area I'm in.

Sex & Intimacy

Opinions on Age / Sex & Intimacy / 1:20 AM - Saturday November 03, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
When do you think is appropriate for people to start having sex?

13-14 15-16 17-18 19-20 21-up Wait until marriage

What is to young?

- Asked by elle8, A Creative, Female, 26-28

Female -62 years old / Sex & Intimacy / 1:40 PM - Thursday August 30, 2007 Back To Top

Text:
My husband keeps condom in drawer beside the bed .We don't use them .He has had them for a couple of years. I counted 8 then he been on trips , I have been out of town and now there are 5 there , but with two of empty package left in the box . Should I confront him with what is happening to the condoms.

- Asked by Female, 66 or older