Blog question

We have two options to add this question to your site:

1. Add this to www.blogger.com

2. Copy and paste it to www.myspace.com or your private pages:

Answerology
(Female, 36-45) asked:

I have been ridiculed for it my whole life. I am just now beginning to accept it. My mom named me after my father, and I have despised her for it my whole life. I just really don't understand why people feel the need to make fun of other people for things that are entirely out of control. I have 3 very serious questions, and I was hoping some of you could answer them for me...

First question, if you were meeting me in person and I introduced myself as David, how would you react? (keep in mind, I have a very womanly appearance)

Second question, would you make fun of me?

Final question, would you ever give your female child a male's name?

All of your opinions would be greatly appreciated...

Update: June 29, 2012.
I know most of you are just trying to help, but I don't want advice in how to deal with it. After this many years, I've basically learned to live with it. Not being rude, but I really just want you to answer my 3 questions. Also, i know most of you are suggesting that I just change my name. I was going to do that when I turned 18, but my father was really upset. After all, I am named after him. I have enough respect for him, to try and meet his wishes. Therefore, I am not going to change my name. Those of you suggesting nicknames, mine is Daisy derived from David. It was given to me by a boyfriend many years ago who didn't feel comfortable referring to his significant other as "David"... Alot of people now call me that.

Read ResponsesAnswer This Question

Here's the code to copy and paste:

Read more about blogging here.