Blog question

We have two options to add this question to your site:

1. Add this to www.blogger.com

2. Copy and paste it to www.myspace.com or your private pages:

Answerology
(Female, 29-35) asked:

For the last 4 months I've been hooking up with a coworker I've had a crush on for over a year. We started out as friends, but he would get jealous when I dated other guys. He also told me he couldn't date me because we work together, and his last gf was a coworker and when things didn't end well, things became too awkward at work. In spite of that, he came on to me one night and we hooked up. He would tell me how much he liked me and cared for me, and hoped this would go somewhere, that he hoped we would grow emotionally together, all of which made me think this was a blossoming relationship, and hence continued with the physical relationship. When I tried to clarify our relationship status, he was back to square one, telling me how he couldn't date a coworker! Every time I try to distance myself from him, he worked on getting me back, and of course, with the feelings I have developed for him, I continue to go back. Now its turned into what seems like a FWB situation, since its been made clear he doesn't want a relationship, and I have been made very aware of that. Recently though, he has introduced me to his best friend, wants me to meet his family, including his parents, and keeps asking to meet my family. What is going on?? Ultimately I would like to be in a relationship with him, but I can't figure out if that's completely out of the equation given the mixed signals he keeps giving me. I'm tired of having the "relationship talks" with him, and could use an outsider's perspective.

Read ResponsesAnswer This Question

Here's the code to copy and paste:

Read more about blogging here.