GIVE ADVICE ON CAREER

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Career / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Would you quit a job if you only stayed there for five month?

Got i night time job uncertain of what i had to give up i tend to not be able to sleep during the day i tend to feel stressed at work and feel under appreciated but i just moved out and capable of lasting without a job for a month but does it seem like i should quit or hold in there

- Asked by amihung, A Guy Critical, Male, 18-21, Calgary
Career / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Computer experts question !!!

I am having my flashdrive with all the saved stuff from the laptop plugged in all the time. If my laptop crashes will the flashdrive be also infected or they are somehow protected ? So it is the removable drive E where everything is stored, and I am wondering what will happen to all my stuff that is on it.

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 66 or older, Other Profession
Career / 2 days ago Back To Top

Do you think it's possible to turn my life around?

I'm a 22 year girl and I've never been to school or high school. I was severely neglected as a child and teenager and I was also never put into school. I've been through a lot of scary, traumatizing stuff that I'd rather not get into. The only reason I know how to read and write is because I self-taught on the computer. Anyways, I really want to get my GED and go to community college and become a veterinary assistant or something to do with animals, but I feel too stupid and I feel like I'll never be able to get my GED. I really don't know what to do and I just want to die already. I have no family or friends, so nobody would miss me if I died. I have nothing to live for and the only reason I'm still alive is because I had an unsuccessful suicide attempt and I'm scared of failing again. I'm an emotionally damaged failure wreck and the world would be better off without me. I've already made my mind up and I'm out of here as soon as I have a foolproof method, but I'm just curious to see if anyone has any advice before I go...

Career / 3 days ago Back To Top

Co worker turns everyone's conversation into a conversation about herself!

I'm SO tired of it! The rest of us were listening to another coworker tell us about the seaplane ride she got to take with her boyfriend for her birthday. Well selfish coworker chimes in in the middle of her talking and says "Oh yeah, I took a ride in one too a few years ago". Then she starts monopolizing the conversation and says "Well it was more like 10 years ago and I think we went here. No wait we started here and then flew here and then we stopped for lunch here. Oh and I think for lunch I had lobster. No wait maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else. I know we went next door afterwards and had coffee at the shop there. What was the name of that? Hang on, I'm looking it up." I kid you not! If I start talking about a weekend somewhere I can barely finish talking before she has to tell me about her weekend there years ago. Every single thing any of us talk about or have done she apparently has too and has to tell us ALL about it....even if it happened when she was 20 (she's now 49!).

She's just plain selfish too. She always rants and raves when she needs help with something but if any of the rest of us do she'll "Hmm I don't know" and not even TRY to help with a solution. We had to set up some fold out chairs in our office for an impromptu meeting. She was late and there was a chair waiting on her. When we were done, everyone got up and put their chair away except for her. She just walked away back to her desk and let someone else put it away. She doesn't offer her help to anyone but expects everyone to help her.

I just hate that attitude! Never listening, just waiting until she can talk and tell us all about her awesome adventures!

1