GIVE ADVICE ON CAREER

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Career / 1 day ago Back To Top

What should I say if I accidentally applied to the same job twice?

I applied to a medical office a few months ago that I regretted. I had a really bad feeling about working there during the interview. He said a couple things I wouldn't think a supervisor would say. For instance, "firstly, I want to be clear in every interview that I don't care about you or anyone else that works here. That means I don't care about your life, family, or your health. We're here to make money, ok, and that's it." I felt so uncomfortable.

Then the boss calls almost every night around 11-11:30 just to ask an interview question! After about a week of that, he sent a text one morning asking me to come in within an hour to work for free all day. I just wanted to run, run, run the heck away from there. I sent a reply back that I found another job (which I didn't).

Now I found another listing which I can't tell if it's his. It's on craigslist. He did say his office has a high turnover rate. I'll apply to this ad but what should I say if it's him again?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1