GIVE ADVICE ON CAREER

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Career / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Went on second job interview, now what?

Went on second interview. Recruiters and support staff really liked me but when I met the hiring manager He didn't seem too. He seemed unenthusiastic about me but I wasn't sure at the time. He did most of the talking. After I met with him I sent thank you notes and the recruiter wrote back that they'd let me know soon follow up steps etc. That was last Monday. I followed up this week and they said she should have update weds and I never heard anything. I looked online and they repeated the job. Am I still in consideration for this position or should I forget it? Why wouldn't they just tell me I'm not in the running?

Career / 1 day ago Back To Top

I have no idea what I want to do with my life... Any advice?

I am 19 years old and I'm in my first year of college, I went part time all last year. I liked it when I was going part time. Now that I'm a full time student, I have all this pressure to have a plan. I hardly know what I'm going to write about for a term paper, how am I supposed to know what career to choose? The added stress of being a full time student isn't helping either. Any advice would be appreciated.

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21, Student
Career / 2 days ago Back To Top

How to keep motivated...

My life is so crazy busy it is as though weeks pass at a time and all of a sudden another month has gone. I am working two jobs and going to university and have a family to take care of.

I rarely have time to relax, have 1/2 occasions during the month where I can see friends, but even then it's pretty limited. I can see the joy in my kids face when we get to do stuff and that makes me feel better.

How do you stay motivated when you have a lot on your plate?

Cheers

- Asked by croft1423, A Sportif, Female, 26-28, Student
Career / 3 days ago Back To Top

Concerning feedback.

Do you agree or disagree that Bad feedback is better than no feedback.

This is regarding employee employer relationships.

- Asked by sierra1hotel, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35
Career / 3 days ago Back To Top

Job interview attire.

I usually wear a suit for any interview. I have an interview on Monday and the email says "dress smart casual, we want you to be comfortable so you don't have to wear a suit but it would be beneficial to look professional so no jeans" Shall I just go with the suit anyway.

- Asked by psychoticbabe1, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Other Profession
Career / 3 days ago Back To Top

Ready to retire in 5 months to a year...

I'll be 65 in 5 months and enjoy my job but management there is so poor (nice people, good intentions but clueless) so I have one paw out the door. Logic tells me to hang in and build up more in my 401k and get the maximum social security, but just don't need this stress.

Have you been in this place or similar? What happened? What did you do?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1