GIVE ADVICE ON CAREER

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Career / 2 hours ago Back To Top

My auto lender raised my loan for being late on payments

I recently lost my job and is in progress of getting unemployment benefits, but I was told that I would not be able to get my payments after 8 to 12 weeks later. I am behind on my current bills and car payments. I am approaching to almost 60 days late on my car payments. My family refused to help me. I do not have anyone help me. It will be my second repo if I decides to be volunteerly repo on my car.

If I fight to keep my car...will it be worth or not? My car's current value is about 5,000 to 6,000 and the auto loan is about 8,300. My auto lender recently added more on the loan comes to 8,800 due to late payments with high rate Interest at 28 percent now.

I am in a bad shape of my credit. Should I bankrput everything including my auto loan? I am thinking about moving in the city to use the public transportation. However, many landlords don't want to work with me. I am getting worse at this point. How can I improve my situation since I don't have anyone's help?

1