GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 5 minutes ago Back To Top

Less is Better --even in the concise *words* department? ....

" To be able to engage in a nice ...extended conversation with someone is priceless."
Agree or Disagree?

- POP'd by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Small talk...........

Do you find it pointless or necessary?

Sex & Intimacy / 36 minutes ago Back To Top

"Don't let the imaginary person in your head keep you from being you."

-This you can relate or not?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 48 minutes ago Back To Top

What would you think if someone told you that a person, who is human, " ...was not born of woman." ?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

You just began dating a *new* person, but they are overly stuck on their last love. So you keep

...helping to refresh them, with words from the memory, of a once popular country music song.

" I'm not ____________, my name is ____________!! __________ left you, years ago.
My eyes are not blue, but mine won't leave you 'til
the sunlight has touched your face."

Fill in the blanks your way or name the artist ???

How big of a loser do you have to be to take pics of fat people in your area,

make a Facebook page, and use it for fat-shaming?

I get that they're unattractive to people, but this goes beyond retarded. Of all the problems in this world, fat people is the one "issue" that you feel the need to be an "activist" about? Really? Because murder, rape, and war doesn't even hold a candle to how offended you are by a few more fat cells.

So how many "fatties" do you think the maker of the page helped out by being a loser who probably whacks it to fat chicks secretly?

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 66 or older, Peshawar, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

I signed a stipulated judgement and do not agree to what I signed the day of court...What do I do?

Okay so me and my son father are going to court for child custody, My son lived with me for 6 years of his life until recently about 6 months ago he's been with his father living. And we've been to court numerous times and had a trial date coming up on July 24th but we went to court on July 11th for a settlement before trial in front of a judge and I was very nervous that day and my ex has an attorney to help him and I do not have an attorney. So the judge was talking about all these different things and asking questions and I told him that I want custody of my son and for his father to have visitation and right now I am in the process of moving and my ex's lawyer brought up that I don't know where I'm living and at this moment I have a place with my boyfriend where my son will have his own room and I did not have that in court I was still deciding on what I was doing. So the judge wrote in the stipulated agreement that custody remain with the father unless there is modification that (respondent) who is me resides in a permanent and stable home would constitute a change of circumstance and it says that if the parties don't agree to a change in custody and visitation that I may file a request for order seeking a modification....Those were orders from the judge.... and I signed the stipulated agreement and I'm scared that because I was so nervous that day and signed it that I signed away custody and can't take it back ever.... My ex's lawyer has given him papers to give to me to sign and wants me to have these papers notarized. They are not from the judge but from his lawyer, I have no signed them and don't want to til I seek legal advice. My ex is telling me that since I won't sign them I am now paying for his attorney fees, is that true/possible to do? even though in the papers it says "both parties will bear their own attorney fees" I need help and advice!!! Please help.... Did I do the wrong thing that day in court by signing the stipulated judgement or do I still have a chance now that I have a place for myself....Thank you for taking the time to help me.

- Asked by monsterme99, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

Not a question, just need some encouragement or insight.

I haven't dated for several years because of my bad back and depression. I've been well-medicated for the past few months, and I've decided to try to start dating again. I've been out a few times, but something seems to recur with the women I've dated:

"What's your direction? What's your passion? What are your goals and what are you doing to get there?"

Fuck if I know. I go to my psychiatrist and pain management doctor once a month. I go to physical therapy twice a week. I'm going to see a (mental/emotional) therapist next month. I go to a local bar when I can afford it, and I drink beer and play my video game when I can't.

I have some interests, but no long-term plans. Look, I know that it's entirely reasonable for a woman my age (39) to have some reassurance that the guy she's dating is "going somewhere." I'm on disability, and I'm getting better, I'm just lonely. I know that I'm not without talent; look at my history here, I think I've really helped some people.

It's just that those talents aren't helpful on a first date. They aren't "sexy." I've talked to some friends who are successful with women, but those techniques and talents just aren't me. I've started a relationship on the lie that I'm suave and DTF all the time, but obviously, it fell apart. I'm just really laid back.

Maybe I really would be less unhappy by staying alone. I just don't know.

- Asked by scott0001, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Not sure if my girlfriend actually cares about me

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to read this. This is the first time I've EVER posted a relationship question online so as you can guess I'm really in need of some advice. I've been dating this girl for 3 months. I'm 28, she's 25. We've had some arguments about guys she's dated at school but she said she's only slept with 1 guy, her ex from back home. Her and I sort of hooked up on the first date (3rd base). Recently she told me that she was talking to my friend before her and I ever met and she was slightly interested in him but he stopped talking to her. I told her I don't feel special because I seem like some guy that just came along at the right time and had he kept talking to her, she would have hooked up with him on the first date. She said if she were comfortable with him she would have hooked up with him too, and that hurt me.

Background: I'm a somewhat traditional guy. Dated 2 virgin girls in the past, one for 4 years, the other for 3, both who were clearly in love with me. But I'm not sure if this girl actually cares about me even though she said she loves me. She dated a guy I knew at school last year but didn't sleep with him so I tried to forget about it. Then she made out with her male best friend a few months ago and really liked him but he didn't like her so they couldn't be together. Then she was talking to this guy, my friend, but he stopped talking to her. THEN I came along. I'm always going to see her (she lives an hour away but is honestly too busy to come to me), I'm always paying for dinners because she never offers, I'm always initiating sex with her, and I'm the one doing all the pleasing in bed, she doesn't "return any favors". Suffice to say, I feel unloved, I feel like sh!t, and I feel like she's just using me for her own emotional well being. Any and all thoughts are appreciated guys, I really need help on this one.

I haven't had sex in 3 years

Ok like the headline says. It's been 3years since I haven't had any type of sexual activities. First it was because of a baf break up but now it's just a drag! I really want to makes a connection with someone but that has yet to happend, I get offers but not from guy's I want. What the heck should I do? Is this normal?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Fashion
Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

If a person threatens suicide and you do NOTHING

in terms of getting them professional help with immediacy than know you are playing a game of Russian roulette not just with the individual who threatened the suicide but with the life of their minor child as well. They might decide to commit murder/suicide. The recommended course of action is to find care for the child with a family member or friend and to call 911 for services if that person will not accompany you to the ER where they can get the immediate professional services they are in need of.

And YES people who threaten suicide are usually in critical mental health shape. If you aren't trained in the profession of assessing a person who has threatened suicide you don't do it. And you certainly don't sit on it. That is how tragedies occur.

- POP'd by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Has anyone ever had to deal with this?

Last night one of my very close friends was very depressed and she wanted to kill herself have any of you ever had to deal with this? How did you handle it and what kind of help did you get for that person? Did it work? Shes kinda stubborn and thinks shes beyond help I told her that no one is beyond help and her almost two year old son needs her the most out of anyone but I dont know what else to say or do to help her.

Update: July 22, 2014.
Now I'm not making excuses for her but I don't think its clinical depression or bipolar disorder. I talked to her this morning and she seemed to have been a lot better and to me it seems that any person who would publicly state that they were going to do that to themselves wouldn't have the nerve to do it at all. I was told to hold off on the suicidal hotline number until her son's babysitter figured out if there was another way to help her but I have the numbers handy if I need them.

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21, Who Cares?