GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

A person posts on FB a picture of a girl/princess looking at a frog

and writes: The poor little frog won't get it...

How would you interpret this?

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Im a guy. My roommate (a girl) is bi. is there a chance she could ever fall in love with me? help!

I have cery strong feelings for a girl i have known for a long time. she is bisexual. we have a lot in common and see eachother everyday. is there a chance that she could ever love me, even though she is bisexual and has never really expressed and romantic feelings or anything toward me? its hard to get over someone i know, but i also live with her, so i canr just forget about her. how do i deal with this? how do i stop feeling like im going crazy because of how much i like her? if you have any questions about the situation please ask... im didnt get very specific with the situation but rather kept it simple to try and not complicate things even more for me...we are both in our early 20s also.

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Do you feel like a man that doesn't even try to have sex on the first two dates is not right?

what about 3? How many dates do you feel, if there is mutual attraction, is "right" before a legitimate sexual advance (more than a kiss!) is made? Please keep in mind that there is more than one question here... at least two.

- Asked by wakeforester, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

If I ask my boyfriend not to look at porn is it wrong for me to read erotica?

I asked him not to watch porn because it makes me feel like I'm not enough for him. But I continue to read erotica and pleasure myself. Is this unfair?

Passionate with a temper

I don't even really have a question other than am I the only one who feels this way but I am a very passionate person when I start talking about a subject, I am opinionated but not close minded but I suck at debating because when I start talking I get angry and my anger wins out over my rational side and I can't get my point across and it really really sucks

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Veterinary

Does having kids make you more of a woman?

I am a 29 year old stepmom to 4 kids (grown)...yes, their father is older than me but we just got married in January after being together 9 years. Prior to that, I was the main caregiver for NUMEROUS foster children (my mom fell ill so I stepped up). I changed diapers, fed, middle of night etc. I do not have my own children nor do I want any, after pretty much raising 12+ foster babies I am DONE.

My best friend (23) has two children aged one and two. I love them to death, I would do anything to see them smile. They call me Auntie. Their father is not in the picture. Her and the two kids are living with my hubby and I until she gets on her feet.

Now, there are times that my friend makes me feel less of a woman because I don't have my own kids. The amount of times in a day she says "as a PARENT, if ____ happened I would be upset" or "you wouldn't understand you don't have kids" or "since being a MOM I have changed" etc etc etc. I bite my tongue but I feel as though she feels I am now inferior to her because she has kids yet I do not. I made that decision when I chose to be with an older man...do I regret it? Not one bit! I love my life, I love my freedom. However I also adore her kids. I do everything with them, they make me smile everyday and make my world so much brighter. She has said in the past, if anything happens to me, would you take care of my kids? They love their auntie and uncle and this is home for them...we obviously we're honoured and said yes! Now tonight we were talking about wills. She made a comment about if anything happens to her, she wants her kids to go to a friend of hers who lives 8 hours away and she would take care of them. She said "because she is a mom I know she would do anything in her power to make them happy". It cut like a damn knife. I wanted to cry but I was also mad. I hope and pray nothing happens to her but if it does knowing they are going to be ripped from me and moved 8+ hours away kills me. It made me feel as though because I am not a "mom" I am incapable of loving and helping to raise her kids

My question is...does being a mom make you more of a woman, or does not having your own kids make you less of a woman?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Did you know your epiglottis exist?

I have been sick with flu like symptoms the last few days, and yesterday, while I was staring at my throat, I noticed something protruding from below as if it was coming out of my stomach. I panicked a little and quickly did a research and found out that it was my epiglottis. At my age I consider myself old enough to know almost everything about my body, but I had no idea it is possible to see something like that. And, it was the first time I saw it.

I talked to my doctor today and he said as long as it is not swollen and I don't have pain, it may be associated with the sickness I am going through and there is nothing to worry about. He advised me to monitor it over the next few days and told me to come in for check up if I feel any discomfort or my condition does not improve.

I cringe a little every time I see it and still don't know if I should worry or not. Anybody else capable of seeing their epiglottis? Do you think it will go away when I heal or I will see it forever like my uvula?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

What has society come to

Seeing 11 12 13 14 year olds doing drugs and drinking and "getting wasted" and having sex and getting pregnant and getting STDs it makes me sad and makes me lose faith in humanity I mean I was raised in the same generation but by parents who didn't care about that stuff and would have let me do all of that but I took a stand at a young age and said I'm not doing that but I mean am I the only one who sees the problem here

- Asked by fluffy_0126, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Veterinary
Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

When are you old enough to have sex

I am not asking this for any particular reason other than curiosity and I think it should be at least 17-18 at least but obviously it's whenever the person feels ready but I am asking when do you think it is socially acceptable to lose your virginity or for that matter how old do you think it is socially acceptable to masturbate and do you have different answers to either of these questions based on gender my curiosity is killing me hahaha

Update: February 26, 2015.
The answer as to when you should have sex is "when you are ready" which I stated in my question but that's the answers I'm getting what I am asking is when do you think it is acceptable in society and I'm referring to the 12 and 13 year olds having sex and getting pregnant and STDs so when do you think is a socially acceptable age as in when do you society says it is ok

Is this a Biological Imperative?

Some time ago a guy said that women resent a man's previous family because they take resources that could go to her and their genetic offspring.

Maybe it's true.

- POP'd by alecsmart1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

Is it tacky for this to be hanging in our living room?

So my husband's daughter drew this crayon picture when she was like 5 years old of a castle and a dragon and a princess, etc. She is now 17. This picture is in a 16" x 20" frame in our living room and has been since we moved in 1 1/2 years ago. It was also in the living room of our old place. She has not had anything to do with him since last summer and does not return any texts or calls from him. He wanted to put it up so she knew we were thinking about her when she used to visit, however I think she could have cared less about it.

I think it is just so tacky to have this hanging in a frame and displayed prominently in our living room. It is more of a drawing you hang on the fridge when the child does it for you...not something you frame and hang up 12 years later! If he wants to put it in our bedroom or the computer room I wouldn't mind, but I still would think it's tacky to have it up. It's not like she was a phenomenal artist at 5 years old, it is just how most 5 year olds draw. He says that he loves it because it tells a story. Don't all kids drawings supposedly tell a story??

Do I tell him to take it down? If so, how can I do it so I don't sound like a jerk for asking?

1 2 3 4 Next