GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 22 minutes ago Back To Top

Ladies: Can you really sense whether or not...

...a guy whacks off. I'm reading some article online about how to double your game in 30 days. According to the guy, one of the criteria is not whacking off. He thinks that if you stop watching porn, that will somehow increase your testosterone.

He also mentioned that women can sense a guy who whacks off and a guy who's brimming with sexual pheromones. He PROMISES the readers that if all the men stop whacking off, that women will turn their heads and all of a sudden miraculously start responding to us more sexually. Is that really true?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

If a man does this, he is severely infatuated, not in touch with the reality, not even asking

himself if the object (the woman) is right for him. He has probably been lonely for quite awhile, and desperate? Once I had an experience with a man like that... From the moment he met me he said he was thinking constantly about me and start writing letters to me. That's not real love... Real love grows over time, it doesn't happen in the first days, weeks or even the first 3 months...of an encounter. A grown up man could act like that if he had few experiences with women in his past, if he was lonely (deprived of sex for a long time)... etc etc

- POP'd by Female, Who Cares?

Is man's LOVE not real or not that strong if he doesn't think constantly about his woman..

...and doesn't write her poetry? If he doesn't feel the inspiration to write poems to her, doesn't it mean he is not truly in love with her?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?, New York

In order to say "I love you" to your significant other, do you have to feel that you are so

...overwhelmed with emotions (passion, etc.) so you have to say it? I am in 2 and a half yrs relationship with my bf, and we have said this to each other already awhile ago. Most of the time my bf says "I love you" to me after sex, only 2 or 3 times in non-sexual situations for the whole time we've been together.

Yesterday, I said "I love you" to him before I left the room and he asked what's the reason I said that... I was confused and answered because that's what I wanted to say, and asked him " Do I have to have specific reason to say it?" Since he didn't answer. I asked him why he had said "I love you" to me in the past, esp. after sex, what were his reasons? He said he was feeling an avalanche of emotions that's why he said it?

Please, I need you opinion on what he said... The fact that he said this made me think that he loves me only in particular moments, and the rest of the time he doesn't feel love towards me?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Men, have you Heard of the Home Fertility Check for Sperm?

Have you tried it? Would you try it? Do you believe it works accurately? Do you think it may give the same protection against unwanted pregnancies as condoms? Women, very interested in your response as well.

Update: April 19, 2014.
For he who asked, I saw this in a ad here at Answerology. It peaked by curiousity thus, posing the question. I never heard of or, imagined that for men.

- Asked by nomadbum, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

If Jesus returned tomorrow how do think he would feel about

Let's say that Jesus returned tomorrow-how do you think he would feel about modern Christianity? Would he approve?

- POP'd by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

Why do religious people say, believing is a choice?

If believing in the god of the bible is a choice, a matter of free will.
Then who in their righteous mind would choose to go to hell for eternity?
That's not a choice. That's like me putting a gun to your head and saying your money of your life.

Besides nobody chooses to believe anything, it just doesn't work that way. I can't just say I believe in faeries now, when my common sense says they clearly don't exist.

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Transportation
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Why is my husband not interested in sex anymore?

My husband and I have been married for 5 years. At first, our sex life was great, but now we hardly have sex at all. My husband has diabetes, because he gained a lot of weight. Does this cause men to lose interest in sex completely? I can walk by my husband naked and he doesn't even notice. I've asked him what would help him get interested in sex again, but he doesn't have any ideas. If I try to flirt with him, he says he's tired and maybe tomorrow he'll have sex. Is he gay or is it just the diabetes? I feel like I'm living with a roommate and not a husband. What do I do? I love him very much, but I feel like I don't matter to him anymore and it makes me very sad. Are there any married, overweight men out there, who can tell me how to get my husband interested in sex again? Thanks!

Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

I recently left my job and emailed them the following. What do you think?...

To whom it may concern,

I was the general manager of store 028221 until Wednesday April 16th when I gave my two weeks notice to my area coach William Peterson. When Mr. Peterson received my notice he called my cell phone at 7:43am and proceeded to tell me that if I give him my notice he will not allow me to "take it back". I informed him that my last day will be April 30, 2014. At that point Mr.. Peterson raised his voice and said the following, "Nobody is asking you to stay here. I'm tired of babying your ass. If you want to go, you can fucking go now". At that point I didn't see any other point in continuing the conversation and I hung up the phone, put my keys to the store on the desk, clocked out and went home. I find Mr.. Petersons reaction to be at the very least unprofessional.
Nobody just quits their job without some sort of issue. It takes a team, from the Area coach to the cashier, everyone needs to work together. During my time working for Mr. Peterson, I Believe he has avoided many of the issues that I have brought to his attention, Issues that I could not deal with or needed help dealing with. In February of 2013, Will brought it to my attention that one of my shift managers, Clara, called him and told him that I am a racist. When I asked for Mr.. Peterson to come into the store and have a meeting between myself and Clara, he never seemed to make it to the meeting. I explained to him that I am not a racist and at not time did I do or say anything that would give that impression. I did inform him during this period about off color jokes made by Clara and another manager, Anthonye White. These jokes included the terms "cracker", "honkey", and "peckerwood". After about two weeks I didn't press the issue any further and the meeting between William, Clara, and my self never took place. I feel that this incident should have been taken care of and it never was. Any other place I have worked at would consider this a hostile work environment. These things continued throughout my time working at store 28221, I never brought it to Mr.. Petersons attention because I felt it would not be taken care of and I didn't want to make waves. I needed my job and felt that if I did press the issue, it could cause some conflict.
On Wednesday April 2nd Mr.. Peterson sat down with two of my staff and told them that I run the worst store in his region. I found this out the following Sunday when the two staff members brought this to my attention. I contacted Mr.. Peterson about it and ask him if he said that. He responded by telling me he did tell them. I asked him why he feels the need to tell my staff issues with my performance, but he has not confronted me with them first. William got defensive and said "I have no problem telling you to your face". I find it interesting that during my time at store 028221, I have never been counseled for poor performance. There had been no action plans, no documentation on my performance what so ever. Yet he felt the need to go to a service and food champion with this information. I also find it interesting that I run the worst store in his region, and he is never there. In the last 2 months of my employement, Mr. Peterson had been there maybe 3 times doing an area coach visit. I would expect that he would be there more. When he does come in, he would complete a shop, sit in the dinning room with his laptop for about an hour and then leave. Where was the coaching? How is it that 28221 was under performing and the last two core scores were 85 and 84%? The latest score was the day he told my staff that I run the worst store. That don't add up. My frustration reached its limit with that incident. I felt that there was nothing I could do to improve, nor was there support in place to help me do so. Any time one of my staff would put in a two weeks notice, I would sit down with them and ask them what could i do to help them and keep them with the store. Where was that with Will? I have reached out to Will a number of times expressing my frustration and each time there was no help. The stress had taken a negative effect on myself to the point that I was only sleeping about 3 hours a night. After speaking to my family I came to the conclusion that putting in my notice was the right thing to do and this was the result. I expected at the very least to be able to work out my notice and leave on good terms. I have two weeks vaction time that i expect to be paid for, as you did for Bryan Lear, former manager at your Rome Hilliad locaiton. I also expect to be paid for the two weeks I would have worked.
I am writing this to express my frustation with the way I was treated and to give you a brief explanation as to why i gave my notice.

Sex & Intimacy / 14 hours ago Back To Top

Wayne, a friend of mine, owns an auto-repair business.

One day a woman called to inquire when he could work on her car. "I'm not busy now," he replied. "bring it right in."

A short time later, the woman pulled into the service bay, stopping her small car perfectly over the wide, deep grease pit.

"Wow!" Remarked Wayne. "That's great driving. Your wheels only have a couple of inches to spare on each side of the pit."

She looked blankly at him and asked, "What pit?"

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next