GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 50 minutes ago Back To Top

Need advice from women. I think a she likes me, but she hasn't seen me with my hat off.

I am in college, and in one of my classes I sit next to a girl who I find very attractive. I am pretty confident that she is also attracted to me, she is flirtatious and seems to look for reasons to talk with me. I consider myself fairly attractive, I'm in good shape, however I have been wearing a hat to class every day. I tend to feel more confident wearing a hat because it conceals my bald head. Now I'm afraid that when she sees me reveal my bald head, she will no longer be attracted to me. I am feeling very insecure about walking into that class without a hat, what should I do? What will she think?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

i know u should exercise at least 30 mins or so a day to lose weight

but I hate exercise. does it matter what u do as long as u get ur heart rate up? even if I just wanted to dance around in my room.. would that be good to lose weight?

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

I've been with this girl for almost 3 years. Lately we fight and I feel myself giving up

We've been dating for 3 years and have definitely had our ups and downs. But ever since I switched schools and I'm around new girls I feel like that adds pressure to my relationship. As we started to fight more often and she stated how she doesn't trust me as much as she could I keep going back and fourth with my head on what to do. I love her so much but I'm just so confused. I want to make sure she's the one, I'm sworn into the Air Force and if we stay together I plan on asking her to marry me. I just want to make sure she's the one so neither of us make our lives hell and have the possibility of divorce..

Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Show of hands please....How many of y'all received a PM that said, "Wanna see my cock?"

LMAO...like That's gonna have some effect on me one way or another. Just break that sucker out of your pants so I can point and laugh. IJS...go ahead...make my f*in day!

- Asked by joybird, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Technology can be amazing, even for mundane chores like replacing lost keys.

The emerging company Keys Duplicated wields computers that can read the grooves of your key to the millimeter from just a couple of photos.

Better yet, a new key costs only $6. The problem: No ID verification is required. Naturally, the fear is the site could enable thieves to walk right into your home.

NBC sat down with the CEO of Keys Duplicated, Ali Rahimi, who did admit there's a chance someone could use the company to break into a home. He said the chances were unlikely, though.

"If it ever happens, it's going to be a jilted ex-lover or disgruntled co-worker," Ali said.

As if that were any less reason to worry? Some might argue that response is a little too chill when one's house can be broken into for the price of lunch -- but possibly for that reason, the site does offer two proposed safeguards against thieves.

A credit card is needed, which the company argues creates an easy-to-follow paper trail. Also, for the technology work, high-quality photos of both the front and back of the key are required. So a picture while you're walking by won't do.

Now, considering how easy it can be for someone to get a hold of a credit card number, that first safeguard doesn't seem so safe. As for the second safeguard, we continue the blessing and curse of better technology. Cellphone manufacturers are fighting each other to have the most professional-grade cameras.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports the new iPhone shows improvements in auto-focus speed, finer exposure adjustment and a greater depth of field. Even a quick picture becomes sharper, and arguably more dangerous.

NBC said no cases of theft or burglary have been reported to Keys Duplicated but also noted the company is still relatively new.

Like we don't have enough things already to worry about.

- Asked by randyl, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

It's two for Tuesday! What would you like 2 of?

I am ordering 2 pizza's! Come on over..:)

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

In terms of flooring treatments that are available people rarely hear about all products.

They only hear about what local vendors carry. There are tiles that look exactly like hard wood flooring. There are products like Marmoleum which come in just about every color of the rainbow and can be cut in to mimic rugs in patterns that are open to your imagination. There are all kinds of wood flooring available that can be matched to wood look tiles.
The options really are limitless if you know what to ask for. Much of what I described needs to be ordered and that is usually why people never hear about it.

- POP'd by joybird, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Carpet versus tiles or laminate flooring ?

We are about to renovate our floors and I went looking for what type of flooring we can use. I dont like the tile look, it wouldnt go with the style of our house and laminate isnt as appealing because it is wood look and there is already wooden furniture in the house that would interfere with the wood look of laminate. I talked to a lot of people who got rid of wall to wall carpets in favor of either tiles or laminate and it seems they only did it so they copy everyone else, but they all say they miss their carpets terribly. What would you prefer and why ?

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Can women be bad at kissing?

How much of a deal breaker is this for men?

Share your views/stories :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next