GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
Sex & Intimacy / 13 minutes ago Back To Top

What beautiful living thing in nature

...represents the personification of the *real* you ????

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Would you swallow your pride and give up some of your prerogatives if you wished to maintain

... some sort of harmony?

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

I'm getting together with a ex next weekend and sex wiil be a question, what should I say or do

we have known each other 30 yrs, however never had a intimate relationship well we did it started in 2010 then he broke it off, he said he loved me since I was 17 and we made all these plans and he said I scared him and he didn't want to go through with it. I never gave him a chance back then and after time like 30 yrs. so I don't know what to expect but he's coming back around now. I know he loves me and I never thought I would feel the same,

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

My boyfriend got emotional & sex?

My boyfriend is a soft and thoughtful person. He lost his mother when he was in college. He was reallly attached to her and even till date he misses her a lot saying there were so many things he wanted to tell her but could not.

He is not a very happy person. Mostly concentrates on his work. And usually he is fine and cheerful but inside he is not a very happy person.

We have been dating for 7 months and it is really hard for me to understand him at times. But I just try my best to keep him happy.

We had a more platonic relationship all throughout these 7 months but 4 days ago, he was quite upset and sad.

And I kept counseling him but he was so broken that I could not see his pain. Emotion gave way to passion and for the first time we had sex.

I thought he would feel better which he did next day but on seeing marks all over my neck and chest, he became upset again. He said he didnt want to force himself on me and how much pain he gave me that night.

I tried cheering him up and took him out to the beach but he says he feels guilty of having sex with me in such a way.

Honestly I have no problem if he had sex with me. He needed me and I had to be there for him. I cant see him in so much pain.

He says he has a very stressful life & being with him will only cause problems but I cant leave him. I love him.

How do I help him get out of this? I really want to be happy.

I am 23 & he is 30

What is the minimum wage...

In your neck of the woods? Here in Alberta, its $10.20/hour, except for servers/waiters/waitres es, who are at $9.20.

- Asked by needingmore, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Calgary, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

The ambitious coach of a girls track team gives the squad steroids to help them out a bit.

The team's performance soars. They win the county and state championships and are favored to win the national competition easily.

Penelope, a sixteen year old hurdler visits her coach and says, "Coach, I have a problem. I'm starting to grow hair where I never had it before."

"What?" the coach says in a panic, "Where are you growing hair?"

She replies, "On my balls."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 9 hours ago Back To Top

You know that stage in life when people start falling in love...

When your love is like blossoming flowers, like a Rembrandt saffron sunrise, early morning dew, that moist wooden scent in air. When the magic of love takes over your souls, and you feel like every step you take is heavenly. When she looks devilishly sexy in black. One thing I find really strange in that stage is when women suddenly turn slightly paranoid, or possessive. Even when you look at any other women, it's as if their hearts get crushed. You look into her eyes, and can sense that pain. Do you find that possessive streak in women sexy or not?... I personally think it's super awesome..

- Asked by playaarrow, A Player, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Science / Engineering

New to this.... Serious question deserves serious answer

Anyone know why a woman would sweat while receiving cunninglus? My girl will break out in a light sweat all over during

Update: July 31, 2014.
Alright, this might come as a big surprise to most people but yes at my age I've only had two serious long term relationships. The first woman I was with was not all for any type of oral sex.The woman I'm seeing now can't get enough of it. Of course people sweat with sex acts but curiuos why a woman would sweat while just laying there in this one.

- Asked by jacksquidoo, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

What do you know

about the Bermuda triangle?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

What is going on in the

secret lives of Answerologists?

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering