GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 43 minutes ago Back To Top

Why do people judge men who don't have a job and other unfortunate circumstances?

Why are people so judgmental??? For example: If I want to date someone with 4 kids and 4 different baby mothers, no job, a felony for a past domestic(He told me that she did not have a scratch on her), now he can't get a job because of it. He is behind on child support because no one will hire him. No car, no license. It's not his fault, he has occasional outbursts when he gets upset but can he really help it? Look at his situation. Overall, he is a decent guy.

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

So this one time at bandcamp....

Well, I decided I'd log onto this website for personal advice from strangers. And, you know, my situation is really complicated so I thought I would provide some background by adding some of the details. I'm talking trivial stuff here. Not event lurid, salacious stuff. I'm talking about runon drivel about he said this and then texted me that. Oh, and don't forget I used plenty of ill-defined pronouns. See there was this dog and a huge group of amateur erogenous masseuses. Well, he was all about his hairy butt and they were all about the massage oil etc. The question is whether is it is wrong to get him a happy ending for his xmas present. And don't forget to make the questions one big gigantic paragraph. It's just so much fun to read run on sentences and giant blocks of unintelligible text with no perceived theme, much less a cogent question. Or perhaps it's buried in all the booorrring minutea so that you can't even find the question. What do you want for Christmas? Oh gosh, I love the holidays. Holiday sex is the best. I love it when I can get her to wear an elf costume and pretend my member is taffy. Hopefully we can swing the threesome thing; yeah, not going to happen except in my dreams. Merry Christmas! I mean it's exhausting just trying to write this much text! How do they do it? I don't know. Do you? So, remember that when you are writing your questions. Clarify counts!!!!

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

A question about porn

Hmm. How to ask this...

Is porn bad?

Why or why not?

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

For singles over 35, have you given up on dating? Younger folks can answer too.

I have given up on dating (I am 36, married before). Dating is awful now & not fun at all. Older people are usually angrier and have a lot of baggage. I have given up and have decided that me and a couple of my gf's will become roommates in our late 50's like the Golden Girls did. What is your experience with dating so far?

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

What to do when the people you live with don't take you seriously?

Me and two siblings live with our parents but I'm the only one with a life plan and a true desire to move up in the world. I'm also the youngest.

My siblings try to pigeon-hole me as the dorky younger brother. They undermine my intentions and credibility and disrespect me as an adult constantly.

They don't take what I'm trying to do (entrepreneurship) seriously because they work dead-end factory jobs and thats all they know. They don't even believe me when I tell them I'm busy.

I've never felt such a blatant and direct feeling of peer pressure and bad influence as I do from my own fam. They look at me like a child trying to start some lemonade stand when in reality I've studied for years and have invested thousands of dollars.

They see me as a wishful child. I'm 26 and taking this as seriously as a heart attack. Conversely I see them as mentally immature and small-minded. In the end it's not them I'm looking to please, it's my customers.

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Chicago
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

guys - does it bother you if your date

orders something other than a salad and water?

Is it as common as I think? I don't date women, but I hear about them being so insecure with themselves that they don't want to risk looking like a "pig" by ordering a NORMAL meal...

I'm going for the steak...

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Would you date your best friend's ex

without their blessing?

Well?

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

"It definitely did seem a little bit creepy at the beginning but now that I talked to him it's less"

Without copying/pasting the above quote...

Make a guess, even a wild guess at the circumstances of this quote or who said it. Be creative.

Hilarious (incorrect) answers may be eligible for stars.

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

My fiance has sleep issues&works alot and is becoming more withdrawn.dont share bed. Dont have sex

Been engaged 3 years. Have daughter. I currently have medical issues. He has anxiety and insomnia and nothing has improves over the years but got worse. He makes me sleep on the couch. We just moved and he never wants to have sex or share a bed with me. Always agitated. He would rather watch porn than be with me. And I'm by no means ugly or out of shape.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles

How should I approach this situation?

This female that I work with can't do her job for always looking trying to see what I'm doing. If I'm in my department I can look over my shoulder and she's just staring up side my head like a damn fool. My friends have told me just to ignore her but I'm getting feed up. If this were you what would you do?

- Asked by nariyahwheel96, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next