GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Will you be having cocktails tonight to celebrate

a very happy hollow ween?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Christian extremist in Oklahoma kills

and almost beheads a young man with a long knife or sword.

Police said the 21-year-old Marin was watching online videos "related to his Christian beliefs and the Book of Matthew" before he picked up a sword and began swinging it around.

Marin's brother said the suspect had argued with Crockett in the past because the victim and his brother, Jesse, "were practicing witchcraft and Isaiah had strong Christian beliefs."

"I hacked them to death with a machete," Marin told dispatchers.

For quite a while Christians have been criticizing Muslims for not condemning radical Islamic murders, but so far Christians are silent on this terrorist murder right here at home.

Are we now going to have to fear all Christians as much as Muslims?

- POP'd by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

Start your petitions to ban all knives!

BEIJING (AP) - A man in southeastern China slashed a first-grader to death and severely injured two others Friday in the country's latest violent attack on children.

The man slashed the three children with a knife while they were returning home from school for a noon break, said Han Li, a propaganda official for Yiyang county in the southeastern province of Jiangxi. The attack took place in Luojia village.

"They were almost home when it happened," Han said over the phone.

Police were searching for the man in an all-out effort, and the motive for the attack was not immediately clear, Han said.

China has seen a string of attacks on children in recent years by culprits often identified as being mentally ill or angry at society. In September, a man fatally stabbed four students as they were walking to their elementary school in the southern province of Guangxi. The man was later found having killed himself, media reports said.

Also in September, a 40-year-old man stabbed students and teachers with a fruit knife at an elementary school in the central province of Hubei, killing three children and injuring six other people before jumping to his death.

Update: October 31, 2014.
@Blue....I'd prefer to mow them down with a truck unless it has to be less messy and quieter and then a knife will do thank you very much.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Crazy people don't sit around

wondering if they're nuts.?

- Asked by bluegenel, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Technical

So, are you doing anything fun or special for halloween?

I will be playing "escort" for the evening.
But not the kind that sheds his costume and flaunts his underwear, thank you very much.

Nicer neighborhoods give out better candy, so we usually take the kids over to grandma and grandpa's and run them around the neighborhood there.

Our daughter thinks she's too old to "trick or treat," and will probably punish us with pouting all night for not letting her go off to an overnight party with her gaggle of girl friends.

Our son still LOVES getting free candy from people, as much as we don't love the extra dental visits his sweet tooth entails.

The wife just likes taking a slow walk around someplace flat, for a change.

How about you?

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, 36-45
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Don'tcha love the new Pope?

Love how he came out for evolution and the big bang yesterday. "God doesn't have a magic wand" or something like that. Amazing. Take that, Fundies!

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

My fiance isn't interested in sex anymore, what do I do?

My fiance isn't interested in sex anymore- we used to have the best sex life, and now it's dwindled to slim to none. This really hurts me -I don't understand. He says that it doesn't mean that he doesn't love me or that he doesn't want me- I'm 14 weeks pregnant and wondering if that has anything to do with it? Although, I'm not showing or anything to where my body would be different yet.. Help?

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

ARE YOU SERIOUS.....?

Halloween is a made up holiday which legalizes the extortion of candy for children. For those who celebrate Halloween as a Satanic ritual, it's a day they have chosen by themselves. Halloween, or as it is known in other cultures,Samhain,is a Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter or the "darker half" of the year. It is celebrated from sunset on 31 October to sunset on 1 November, or about halfway between the autumn equinox and the winter solstice which has nothing to do with devil worshiping or Satanism. Ya might want to do a little research before you start freaking out for no reason.

- POP'd by diznykd, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

Friday the 31st, does it worry you ?

31st is actually 13 in reverse, that makes me nervous, I dont trust them Devil worshippers LOL
Do you know anyone who is a Wiccan or a follower of the Temple of Set ?

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Everytime I turn around another dude is deciding he can be a better female than I am. WTF?

Are you drinking the transsexual koolaid too?

Update: October 31, 2014.
Could just be a Halloween thing and all these fellows wanting to resurrect "Rocky Horror Picture show".

- POP'd by Female, Who Cares?

What's more scary the flu or ebola?

Where I live flu season has just started and there are already 3 confirmed deaths and 30 hospitalizations. Where is chicken little when you need him?

- Asked by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Why do people compare apples with oranges?

Ebola KILLS 70% of the people who contract it and it's unlikely that the rest will ever return to 100% health.

The fatality percentage with the flu is much lower and most people recover after a period of time.

Now, if you compared influenza with Ebola in a country with a high prevalence of both, the argument might carry more weight. Or not...

- POP'd by cam80, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

What's more scary the flu or ebola?

Why do college guys base their worth by the hotness of the girls they are able to have sex with?

I've noticed that some of the boys at my college try to outdo their friends by trying to sleep with the hottest girl. Does it give them that much of an ego boost?! It seems that they think if they manage to sleep with a super hot girl they will think of themselves as above their friends/peers?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next