GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 20 minutes ago Back To Top

I told my niece I didn't want her seeing anybody right now

cuz she needs to work on her and she is
My 19 year old niece lives with me, my brother is dead and her mother is horrible..., and I'm trying to get her strait. She's not a bad kid but she clearly needs some help. I had her all set up for therapy and then they cancelled on her the first day so now I've got to deal with that again.

Anyways she's has shown to be completely codependent and I'm trying to break her of that. She broke up with her bf a while back and immediately jumped into a relationship with someone she really didn't even like cuz he was infatuated with her and then broke his heart when she want back with the ex, who is a nice guy but his friends and parents don't like her for being clingy and controlling. She broke up with her bf a couple of weeks ago and I told her that I want her to be alone for a while and work on her and that I would hate anybody that she sees right now. I said look at what you did to that other kid, you don't involve someone until you take some time for yourself so you know what you want and not a rebound, and I want you to focus on therapy and college. She responded with he shouldn't have loved me so much. I said no you were an asshole, that was all your fault and you totally screwed him over. She takes no responsibility for her actions and it drives me nuts.

So now she started seeing some boy from college and I'm pissed. She first said he was just helping her with homework but I have felt like she is being evasive and now she is coming and going, and like I don't know, she doesn't tell me she going to hang out with him. So she just left today and I said so are you going to go hang out with the boy I hate? The one thing I know I have is it will bother her if I don't like a bf and don't want him around, she may not listen to me but she does want my approval.

I'm at my witts end cuz I see her making poor choices that are going to lead to a life of codependency and I don't know how to stop it! She has behaviors that she learned from her mom and I'm scared to death she is not going to take my influence, and I've been here her entire life, and end up with her mother's traits who also takes no responsibility for her behavior. What's worse is that I was in the hospital last week and am in a lot of pain, tho I did still go to work the whole week to show her that I don't miss work like her mom does, and she doesn't even check on me. I'm feeling better but I just don't have the energy to fight with her right now and overall she is acting standoffish around me so I know she knows that I don't approve of what she is doing. My sister and I grew up in a terrible situation and somehow we made it out as good caring people and I'm not seeing this from her and it scares the shit out of me. I was hoping that now that she is with me full time that she would take my influence more but she just hasn't, it's been 8 months. I'm so worried that she isn't going to make it through college and that she is going to have a life of codependent relationships and will be unable to leave a bad partner and that she isn't a caring and selfless person.

- Asked by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

I got some blood work done

and i got my test results back, everything came back negative, my mom said I should've gotten tested for venereal diseases, my question is, if my test results came back negative i.e. hematology WBC, RDW, LYMPHOCYTE etc ( I don't know what any of that means).... wouldn't that mean there is nothing wrong with me disease wise? If anything was out of whack with those rest results, wouldn't the dr have done further testing?

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

how do I stop snoring

I take testosterone and never snored before

- Asked by hmarinesgt, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Military

I got my English teaching certificate, everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know I took the online TEFL course. It took me four weeks, and I scored a whopping score of 93. I plowed right through the course like a bulldozer. The only hard part was the last assignment which entailed making up my own test.

I am now officially a certified English teacher. I am now going to apply for several English teaching job overseas. The vast majority of them are in megacities all over the world either in the Far East, the Middle East, Latin America, or Eastern Europe.

Most of the ones I see on the websites are in places like Moscow, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Seoul, Jakarta, Istanbul, and such. There's a few of them I've seen in Santiago.

I wanted to go somewhere like Rio de Janeiro, but they want someone with more experience. That stands to reason because every single guy wants to go to Rio. Now I'm really aiming to go to Thailand. That's the number one place I want to go.

I'd be more inclined to go to Russia if it wasn't so damn cold there. Also, Moscow is one of the three most expensive places in the world along with London and Tokyo. Hong Kong is pretty expensive.

Bangkok on the other hand is dirt cheap. You can get a five-star meal there for only 20 bucks. Thailand also has awesome beaches and beautiful women. Not to mention, they have damn good medical there.

You can get some really good plastic surgery there for next to nothing compared to what it would cost in the United States and more developed countries. I read that Thailand and India are the two biggest hot spots for medical tourism. Last but not least, guys with blond hair and blue eyes are in high demand in Thailand. A great big adventure lies ahead of me everyone.

- Asked by daugenstine, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

For those of you working in hospitals what precautions

is your hospital taking for the flu? I am directing this only to those working in hospitals currently. What precautions is your hospital taking for the flu this year. What happens if employees don't get the flu shot?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

School Shootings or Ebola. What's the real threat and how do you blame Obama?

Ebola deaths in USA....ONE!

Gun violence is erupting in America's schools and colleges at a rate of more than three incidents a month, with 13 school shootings recorded in the first six weeks of 2014 alone, a new study on the impact of gun violence since the Newtown tragedy shows.

School shooting deaths 2014... TWENTY THREE!!

- Asked by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

Now, why do I get the feeling that those

who hate Obama are praying for someone to die from Ebola? Well, so far, no Americans have died from Ebola. It sure doesn't sound like the strong Republicans really care about the people who have it. If only one of the patients would stop being so uncooperative and die so they could complain even more.

What's worse the first nurse to have contracted Ebola is healthy again and donating blood to help others fight it. She even visited the White House and no, she can't pass it on to Obama anymore

I still have to ask, why was there no ire when 5000 soldiers died in Iraq, 5-10,000 more committed suicide and tens of thousands were permanently scarred. Why are Republicans so much more angry about zero Ebola deaths than they are about the soldiers who died needlessly in Iraq?

- POP'd by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Did you hear that a NYC doctor is being tested for Ebola?

Do you agree that flights to and from affected nations should be stopped?
Keeping our borders open and allowing flights from infected nations is putting U.S. citizens health at risk.
Legitimate U.S. citizens should be the priority of the government we pay taxes too.

Update: October 24, 2014.
Maybe we should start a campaign on here letting congress know how we all feel. Obama does not care. Thank you everyone for your intelligent answers. I feel better knowing many American's have the intelligence to understand that Ebola is a threat. I wish you all a happy, healthy, fun and relaxing weekend.

Update: October 24, 2014.

Update: October 24, 2014.

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Love this guy but I dont understand him?

I ve asked this question before but did not get many answers.
I am friends with this guy whom i really like. He is quite good looking and charming. And we are good friends. But he is super weird. And maintains low profile and is somewhat introvert. Has a select group of friends.

He is sad, upset, serious and reserved on one side. Reads books. Is intellectual.
His friends say he should smile more and how he does not smile much.

His mother died when he was in college (out of state) so he is pretty sensitive on that issue, and on mention of his mother, he gets sad and his voice starts getting choked.

He told me that when he was with his mother, he did not how to express or show his love but when she left, he wants to tell her how much he loves her and how much he misses her.

People say that he is often lost in his own world even when surrounded by people. He looks preoccupied and tensed most of the time. I ve noticed that too. His expressions and moods change within seconds. One moment he can be smiling and joyful and the next moment, serious.

But on the other side he is attention seeking and loves to bring attention to himself. He loves to show off what he is proud of or what he loves. He knows he is good looking and loves himself and his looks.

He is also very ambitious. Wants to be one of the best in his field. And has gathered lots of portfolios and keeps a record of all his past & present work.
He loves himself and how he looks.

He is usually reserved towards women, maintains professional relationship (theatre actor) with his female colleagues, acts decently with his female friends but whenever he encounters women who are drooling over him or giving him attention, he starts flirting and enjoys all the attention immensely.

He takes pics with them rather closely, gives hugs to them and acts very charming towards them.

The weird part is that whenever girls try to get close to him, he lies to them saying he is married (HES NOT) . Or that he is not single. He is single but I dont know why he makes up these silly stories. He should just say, he is single but has no time for anyone. But he chooses this route. But he loves flirting with them and loves the attention.

He has the really bad habit of staying up till 1-2am, surfing the net, reading fans messages on twitter, Facebook or simply chatting with god knows whom. Every night he has the same routine.

He played the role of a very tragic character (who struggled all throughout his life, faced miseries, was humiliated by everyone except a few people and was abandoned by his real mother but raised by adoptive mother and who finally died in the end and somewhat resembles him) in his show and started relating to him.
He grew so attached to his character that when his death sequence approached, he became very upset and sad.

It took him at least 3-4 days to come out of the shell, that the shooting was over and he will no longer play the character any more.

Even today, he always says he loves the character and it will keep inspiring him. In the beginning, he did not have much attachment towards the character but slowly he developed feelings for the character.

I don't get this guy. I like him a lot but i cannot understand him. What type of man is he?
I want to date him but I just cannot understand who is the REAL him. The attention seeker/flirty one or the workaholic one or the sad and serious one?
What kind of personality has he got?

Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

To the next 10 questions, here are some answers in advance:

1. No that is not a sign that he likes you, he is just being flirty.

2. Slowly, but with a slap and some honey.

3. No, Obama did not cause a damn thing - he is just the next in a long line of Presidents whose real results will not be felt for a decade...Unless you are a racist - then, yes, it is all his fault.

4. Yes, if she asks nicely.

5. Yes, Ebola is coming for you. Yes, it could have been prevented, and yes it is going to cause the Zombie Apocalypse - now run and hide! But first stock up on some milk and bread!!

6. I have to agree with you - the Terrorists are a Liberal plot aimed at controlling the population through the Illuminati Reptilians who meet at Bilderberg with the Kardasians and the Rothschilds.

7. Welcome back. We missed you too.

8. That sounds like Herpes/Warts. You should get it checked out.

9. I do not blame you. Those kids are brats and need some discipline. Talk to your partner about that, but do not be judgmental and do not place blame.

10. Green/Spaghetti and Meatballs/Lord of the Rings/Depends on the woman and the mood/Sam Adams or Makers Mark depending on the company/ Nature / my kids.

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 17 hours ago Back To Top

What what you fell? Sure I DM beung an oversensitive girl.

My fiancée while we were sitting watching TV said to it is smts birthday today. I just said OK? Amy is his ex wife and it is also thy their wedding anniversary on her birthday. He said I only remembered because her sister posted on Facebook happy birthday to her??? Then he said oh the day that lives in infamy. ???? I didn't say a word because why even bring that up? I don't get it. He says how he can't stand her and they do have kids together but he has me talk to her about most things because all she does is pick fights with him. Why would you mention this like this to your new future wife or husband?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next