GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 18 minutes ago Back To Top

Ladies how do you feel about men with glasses

Ladies how do you feel about men with glasses? Does it make them more or less appealing to you or does it matter? I love men with nice looking glasses. I imagine them removing them to kiss me.

- POP'd by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

Men: how do you feel about women who wear glasses? Do you find it makes them more or less attractive

What are your opinions on this subject?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 33 minutes ago Back To Top

Should there be criminal charges for those that knowingly expose others to deadly diseases?

I have read where they charge people who knowingly have HIV who have unprotected intercourse with others & did not reveal their status. Should this guy with Ebola be charged also if he survives this? He knew that he was exposed to Ebola from helping a pregnant neighbor in Liberia who later died from the disease(3 of his other neighbors died also). It was irresponsible of him not to admit his exposure before coming back to the States. Should he be charged?

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

A lot of people have opinions over age differences in relationships..

Many would think it strange for a 35 yr old man getting with an 18 yr old girl, or a 35 yr old woman getting with an 18 yr old boy. What do you think about a 35 yr old lesbian getting with an 18 yr old being the 18 yr old's first public relationship with the same sex? Just weird her partner is my age. Sexual preferences aside, I'm not a fan of that large of age difference being so young. Maybe mid twenties but not teens. Makes me think the older person in it either must be really immature, has issues finding someone nearer to their own age, or wants to groom their partner. My niece is not mature and has a lot of problems but I love her.

No problem with gay people or that she is, it's just a question. I respect people's right to love who they do and to be who they are. I do just want for her to be happy. I'm keeping my mouth shut and minding my own business but wonder what you think. I accept her relationship but have concerns. Do you think she is being taken advantage of?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

My Daughters naughty but smart little puppy "Eli" dumped out the entire contents of my purse..

He took some paper and some cash money, Only dollar bills thank goodness, and put them in his dog bed! No Lie! I wonder if he thought my Daughter was going to take him shopping?

This is what I woke up to this morning!

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Just had to point this out to someone on facebook...

I just saw a person trying to blame the ebola on Obamacare....

The uninformed idiot didn't even know that Texas refused to implement Obamacare. So should all of this fall square on the shoulders of Gov. Perry? It was under his watch and his hospitals are the ones who allowed the person to leave for three days. If anyone is responsible I say Rick Perry!!!

Update: October 02, 2014.
The funny thing was that she said those "idiotic people who wanted Obamacare.." but then got upset when I started making fun of the fact that she didn't even know that Texas didn't implement Obamacare. She can call me and others an idiot and every other name in the book but a whiteboy all day long, but you come back at her and she whines about being talked down to.... there is a big disconnect with many in this nation. She is also one to rant about how everyone else gets their feelings hurt and they are all P*ssies, but you come in at her and her uninformed statements and she is sending her husband to kick my ass.

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

...do you all realize that we in the U.S. have NEVER had one single case of ebola in our Country...

....until obama assured us that it would never happen?....2 days later - 2 cases....but don't worry, the carrier only was exposed to 18 people...10 of who were kids.

...and yet the administration refuses to name who has been exposed...refused to bar all inbound flights from Africa....and just doesn't give a shit.

obama voters - What in your little pea brains would obama have to do for you to finally see his actions as treasonous against our country?

...or do you really actually believe him incapable of such behavior??

- Asked by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

How many licks does it take

to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Do you wear glasses?

for reading or otherwise?

- POP'd by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

What are your opinions on this subject?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Are people so blind, that they forgot all they ever learned when faced with problems?

My whole life, I have suffered many illnesses. It was common for me as a child, to get throat infections, colds, flu and viruses of all sorts. About 3 months ago I got a virus that infected my lungs. I was sick for 2 months, and could have possible developed pneumonia. I began coughing up blood. I was so scared for everyone else, that I stayed home the whole 2 months, till I got better. Luckily for me, I'm a spoiled female, who loves the people around me and is well taken care of. I believe I was one of the first to get this virus that's attacking children all over the USA. I know now I am strong against it, but I knew even then, that it was an airborne illness and that it was in everyone's best interest if I avoided people at all cost, as coughing on them or sneezing on them would get them sick. That's considered airborne people. when you breath, fluids come from your mouth and fill the air in front of you. You can't see it unless it is cold, but you always have it. Therefore if there is a disease where coughing is involved and even just breathing, and that person has a virus which is spread through liquids.. then that makes that virus AIRBORNE. I mean it would be different if we didn't breath out liquids, but we do. Ebola is airborne as it is spread from coughing on someone. Its spread from coughing or sneezing into the AIR. therefore it is airborne. Stop being fools and please, go out and spread the knowledge. Its going to get bad soon. If you don't want to be coughed on by an Ebola patient, you don't want to stand in front of one while they talk either. Common since people. Even children know what airborne means.

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

is there hope? Need help desperately.

Here's a thing. Me n my bf have been together for 7-8 months. When we started dating, we knew very well if one of says someday that its over for forever, he/she wont be getting the other person back. This was a ground rule. Very well laid down. Now Just last week he said he wants be alone, and that he wants nothing to do with relationships. He's tired of every emotional stuff and said that he's very much fine with playing soccer(he plays) and having fun with guy friends without talking about emo stuff. Reason is plain and simple, he was not very good at studies and now he doesnt have enough credits and has to repeat a full year. His parents are devastated after he told them. Now, i know this very well that parents can actually make you feel miserable about failing in studies etc. He says he doesnt feel like doing anything, he doesnt feel like talking, meeting or anything, wants only peace so that he can deal with his family atmosphere at the moment. So, according to him, its a pointless relationship. I asked him if this "staying alone" thing is permanent, he said he doesnt know that but he doesnt want to give me hopes either. And believe me, we were PRETTY serious with our lives, about this relationship. I really dont know how to fix this. And what i have seen since he talked like this is, he's avoiding EVERYTHING that holds him emotionally. I really don't know if i should hold onto him or not. Personally, after a lot of bad luck, i finally, and for the first time felt like this guy would keep me happy. And we were more than happy together. This is all so sudden. Im really having a very tough time even realizing that something so serious and perfect has come to end. Shall i wait till the atmosphere at his place settles? Is there hope?
That ground rule makes me hopeless because i know he knows very well that if he's leaving me right now, there might not be any future chances and even then he's doing this

- Asked by jennaplant66, A Thinker, Female, 18-21
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Has anyone ever had an online sexual obsession?

I am an attached (not married) male who frequently gets on phone chat lines. My partner and I don't have a lot of sex (depression on her end) and she gave me permission to call these lines, as long as I don't do it in front of her, I keep it discreet, and I don't try to meet anyone in person (or obviously have sex with them). I know some of you won't approve, but she has made it clear she is ok with it. I started talking to this girl who is 28 (I'm in my mid50s, but told her I'm 47). We had phone sex. It was incredibly dirty and explicit, although as a person to talk to, she is sweet and innocent sounding, says she has only had sex with four men, and claims to be a devout Christian who loves Tim Tebow. We exchanged (g-rated) pictures. We liked each other. Anyway, we also started a "friendship" of sorts, albeit totally online (I live in NYC, she is in the midwest). It was mostly typical friend stuff...talking about work, life, dating, etc. Now, for some reason, she has stopped responding. Intellectually, I know this is going nowhere. I live with someone, don't want to leave my g/f, and am certainly not relocating to where she is. She is too young for me and has shown herself to have the maturity level of the average person of her age (which no offense, is in the category of "not very."). But for some reason, I feel like I am smitten, and can't get her off my mind. I know it will pass soon if I just leave it (and her) be, but for now, she is occupying a lot of space in my mind. I know a lot of you will say I shouldn't have "gone there," and ok, point taken. But now that I have, what do I do about this obsession and the feeling of being heartsick over having being "broken up" with someone I've never even met.

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next