GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

The birth control Pills

Its been about 8 days now since I have been on birth control pills! I feel bloated and my breast look huge and feel heavy. I haven't really gained that much weight maybe about 2 pounds. I was told by a friends that I will probably gain more weight maybe 13 more pounds...I DO NOT WANT THIS! I just lost 12 pounds a couple months ago and now I can fit my favorite jeans again. Also when will it be safe for me to actually start having sex again. Some people tell me a week others say a month or even 3 months.

- Asked by angeleyes2020, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Food Service
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Why is it that the people who blame their woes

on a group of others never see it in themselves?Have you ever noticed that those who are the bitterest about their lot in life and who always blame others for their condition, just never see the exact same trait in themselves?

- POP'd by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I just read this and it really got me thinking...

Article -Diseased thinking: dissolving questions about disease.

A great quote from George Will right up front sums up the article:

"Today's therapeutic ethos, which celebrates curing and disparages judging, expresses the liberal disposition to assume that crime and other problematic behaviors reflect social or biological causation. While this absolves the individual of responsibility, it also strips the individual of personhood, and moral dignity"

What do you think?

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

how do "fast chargers work" Do they lesson battery life?

Used for electric cars and cell phones

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

What do you think?

Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

How should a spouse handle his friends/family that don't support our marriage? He doesn't defend me.

I've (30 yrs old) have been with my husband (27 yrs old) for 4 years, 6 months married. From the beginning people we're judge mental BC I have a son. His friends tried causing problems between us even his best friend who called me a twat, cursed me out for no reason, and tried breaking us up within months of us being together. My husband didn't defend me till I practically had to force him to defend me. They didn't talk for over a year until his best friend admitted he was jealous I took my hubby away from him. I forgave the both of them. Then to my knowledge his aunt was skeptical BC I had a kid... I thought I was getting close to her then out of no where, along with his cousins, they stopped inviting us out, didn't come to our wedding or our pre wedding gatherings. Even after I tried multiple times to be friendly and inviting, they ignored it. Oh his aunt and cousin did show at the bridal party only to sneak out after 20 min during a special moment.... It hurt my feelings, husband just defended them and didn't say anything to them.... Even when I voiced my concerns, random things happening for the past 2 years and he says he needs time to talk to them.... 2 years! Now it's my fault that I'm being sensitive and I need therapy. I even had to "force" him to defend me when his mom was butting in too much and still having access to his bank accounts at 26 years old.... He doesn't have my back at all! My perception of being married is protecting your house hold, making your spouse número uno! He says I'm the one with the issues and if I have a problem to deal with it and them. This may seem petty but I'm trying to keep this short by not listing everything these people have done to show they are being unsupportive. He continues to talk to them like they've done nothing at all. What the hell! We never fight unless it involves other people.

I'm starting to regret getting married to him. I'm so quick to even cut people out of my life if they don't support my decision to be with him... He's much different, he doesn't want people not liking him.... But I'm the problem, I'm just imagining all this. He doesn't seem to know anything about marriage values. I've given up trying (inviting them out, trying to be close) but he thinks that's such a bad thing and I should keep trying.... Um I'm not about to keep chasing people around who don't approve of me.

Every time we have an issue he wants to go to therapy just to see what they have to say. Last time I checked, the therapist was on my side. I can't just be right.

Sex & Intimacy / 13 hours ago Back To Top

If men were the ones that conceived ,carried and gave birth to our children

What do you think the laws and health coverage would look like?

- Asked by morningdust, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Do you think this is lymphoma?

I noticed a painless, small (maybe marble-sized), hard lump on my throat under the jaw last night. I don't think this lump has been there for long, because I often feel my throat for lumps, and only noticed this last night. I don't know how I could have missed something like that if it was there during all those recent times when I felt my neck, although it's possible I just didn't notice it until just last night.

This lump might be just a reaction to the oral herpes outbreak I had a few days ago; whichever side of the lip the cold sore is on is the side of my neck that will have a swollen lymph node.

It's also possible that this is just a symptom of a broken tooth that has needed a root canal for over 2 years. Has anyone had a similar lump that got checked out by a doctor? What do you think it is? Thanks for your input.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 17 hours ago Back To Top

is this a bad idea??

I have been dieting and have lost 102 pounds since january...i am sending out christmas cards soon and i am mailing some recent pictures of me to this guy I really like who hasn't seen me since July...one of the pictures has some cleavage showing and a guy I am friends with told me HE got a woody from seeing the pic. the guy I like sometimes acts like he's into me and other times he acts like he isn't. is it a bad idea to send him the sexy pic of me? or should I go for it and see if it triggers a response from him?

Sex & Intimacy / 19 hours ago Back To Top

Why am I craving

cheese on crackers?

- Asked by lld0ntlllhat3ell, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Celebrity

What does 2050 have in store for us on earth?

Apparently it takes 42 mins to travel to anywhere from any two given points on the globe in 2050... Using gravity and travelling through the earth's core.

The mile high club goes intergalactic, since we don't need aeroplanes any longer.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next