GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 13 minutes ago Back To Top

When a woman wears a leather dress,

a man's heart beats quicker,
and his throat gets dry,
he goes weak in the knees,
and he begins to think irrationally,

EVER WONDERED WHY???
BECAUSE SHE SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR!!!

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

But did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"

An old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat on tightly so that it would not blow off in the wind.
A gentleman approached her and said: "Pardon me, madam. I do not intend to be forward, but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"
"Yes, I know," said the lady, "I need both hands to hold onto this hat."
"But, madam, you must know that your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.
The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir anything you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!"

Sex & Intimacy / 44 minutes ago Back To Top

So I'm considering writing book

It's a motivational book about failing. My life didn't begin until I failed and that's the title and something I think adults keep a secret from the kids that I would like to share. Life begins when you start failing miserably. What do you think a waste of time, aka failure, or might be therapeutic z?

- Asked by afirecracker, A Thinker, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Today's Random Fact: The heart -

Aristotle believed that the heart collected sensory input from the peripheral organs through the blood vessels. It was from those perceptions that thought and emotions arose. That is how the term "heartfelt" originated.

These days we know a little more about this incredible organ.

***

The average adult heart beats 72 times a minute; 100,000 times a day; 3,600,000 times a year; and 2.5 billion times during a lifetime.

During an average lifetime, the heart will pump nearly 1.5 million barrels of blood-enough to fill 200 train tank cars.

***

In 1929, German surgeon Werner Forssmann (1904-1979) examined the inside of his own heart by threading a catheter into his arm vein and pushing it 20 inches and into his heart, inventing cardiac catheterization, a now common procedure.

Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

I admire you for your honesty

Little johnny boards his school bus and sits right behind the driver. He starts to sing a weird song:

"Had my dad been a dog, my mom been a bitch; I'd have been a puppy."
"Had my dad been a horse, my mom been a mare; I'd have been a colt."
"Had my dad been a tiger, my mom been a tigress; I'd have been a cub."
.......... and so on.

The driver who is constantly getting irritated by his dumb song asks him:
"What if your dad had been a gay and your mom had been a lesbian?"

Little johnny replies: "Well then, I would have been a bus-driver".

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

A salesman went to the door of a young couple one day and rang the doorbell.

After 3 rings and no answer, he assumed no one was home and decide to leave. He happened to pass by an open window and saw the couple naked on the sofa.

Being a pervert, he peered closer to get a better look. He notice the woman was sitting with her legs wide open, shaving her pubic area while staring at her husband. He, on the other hand, was naked, stroking himself, shaking his head wildly back and forth with his free hand splashing in the fish tank.

The salesman was embarrassed when a neighbor walked up and found him peeping. "These people need help!" said the salesman.

"No, they dont," replied the neighbor. "They're deaf, and the wife is just telling her husband he needs to trim the bushes, but the husband is telling the wife 'Fuck no! I'm going fishing.'"

What a Prick........

A guy and a girl are lying in a bed after just having sex. The girl lays on her side of the bed and rests. The guy goes to his side of the bed and says to himself, "Man, oh Man, I finally did it! I'm no longer a virgin."

The girl overhears him talking to himself and asks, "Are you saying you lost your virginity to me?"

"Well," the guy explains, "I always wanted to wait until I was with the woman I love to lose my virginity."

Astounded, the girl replies, "So you really love me?"

"Oh, God no!" the guy says. "I just got sick of waiting."

Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

What is he doing? or what am I doing? lol..

Three years ago, I was involved in a very intense, passionate relationship for four years. I had never felt so close and comfortable with a guy, and I believed at several points that he might have been 'the one'. That was until truer parts of him revealed a hot temper and bullying behaviors towards others, and me.. Family and friends do not like him at all.. which was understandable. But I had this inexplainable pull to him. The relationship got very rocky, always very lustful or very bad, no middle ground.. But because I had this initial feeling of being so comfortable and that he could be the one for me, I could never let that go, and to be frank, just put up with a lot of crap.
Anyways, that relationship eventually ended and I've been single for three years. Just building my own, being independent, focusing on school, pretty happy.. but occasionally remembering parts of him, of us when our relationship felt out of this world and amazing. I guess I believed time could heal or change people..
Because, recently he emailed me of the blue one day, saying how much he's missed me... He acknowledges the bad parts of our past, and apologizes profusely, and so we begin messaging again here & there. Finally we decide to meet up, and he is still apologizing for things.. and the rest of that evening felt like I was connecting with an old friend. We spent a weekend together, and he's confessing he believes I am "the one" for him, and is talking about our futures together.. It feels good to be wanted like this, but I can't help this shadow of doubt for whatever his real intentions might be or if him now is real.
And since this weekend, he's texted once, how much he misses me and longs to be with me and now it's been 4 days, and he hasn't returned any of my messages or phone calls. I don't know the reason for this, I don't particularly care that much, because I'm a little cautious with him as is.. but I'm wondering if it could just be he's busy with work, or he's just using me because he's currently lonely, or I don't know. but it takes two seconds to call someone back and say, "hey", or text back.
I'm a few years older now, and I've learned a lot about myself. I feel stronger and I don't want to put up with any more 'crap'. I'm a full-time grad student, so I'm staying busy for the most part. I realize I may be hanging onto the 'ideal' of what we had together.. and that's just who I've always been, with all things, as an idealist... I'm not upset about this, but would appreciate some insight if this was enough info and you care to provide any..?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student
Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Why does the average American have less

disposable income to spend vs. a decade ago?I know that people say it has a lot to do with inflation, but I think all the extras that we have has a lot to do with it. Growing up, I don't remember most people having a cell phone (Iphone), ATT U-Verse(cable), internet, laptop, tablet, human hair extensions,Netflix, Ugg boots, flat screen TV,etc. It just seems like we have added so many expenses to our daily lives.

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

"End of Snow" NY Times. 2/7/14 How is their

"global warming" fiction working out for you NE folks? "End of Snow" Feb 7, 2014.

How can anyone believe any of this nonsense?

- Asked by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next