Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
40s +
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:

Sort Questions

1 2 3 4 5 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Do you have a fetish? I love lingerie I could wear a

Differet one every night for a month and not go through them all.

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Read the penis measures

three times the length of the man's thumb. Is it true?

Update: October 04, 2015.
Hey, people are requesting penis questions. Thought I'd throw one in for the fun of it. I get it, you have to get your last digs in so.. Good one! Thanks ;)

Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

What is the last impulsive purchase you made?

I went to the dealership for an oil change and tire rotation and to kill time went to look at the latest version of the car that I have. I then went for a test drive. We crunched out some numbers and the numbers were not what I wanted, so I left and returned the next day. I got a better deal and bought it.

I kind of feel a little guilty but the car has numerous new safety options, my insurance will actually be a little lower, payments are a little lower and I can pay off within 6 months. My parents were very frugal all of their lives so hard to get those voices out of my head.

So what was the latest impulsive purchase you made?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Fri. Storm, Reprieve on Sat., Repeat Storm. Strong winds and heavy rainfall is back again.It started

at 11:30 last night again. Oh, it is not a hurricane, but close enough. And I pity those that saw heavy flooding, or needed rescuing. Even my text message went off with a weather alert ! We are one of 5 states experiencing a state of emergency.

On that note, how is the weather in your neck of the woods ?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever slept with a snorer or talks in there sleep? How do you deal with that?

Sex & Intimacy / 13 hours ago Back To Top

My penis is 3.5 inches erect.......

My girlfriend says the girth is what she likes. The problem is that anal sex hurts her too much. If I got lypo-suction on it would that make it thinner?

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

Isn't it about time for a "Penis Question" ? ...... Slackers!!

- Asked by boxer1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed
Sex & Intimacy / 14 hours ago Back To Top

Does a long kiss lead to sex? I suspect men/women may answer differently

Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

I am reminded of posts like the one below...

Remember back in the say when folks would write posts like this one and everyone would tell the person: Don't let the door hit you in the ass!

Of course everyone is saying it NOW, so I guess that would no longer apply.

Those were the days!

- POP'd by randyl, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Technical

I'm going to leave this site

with the memory of ________________?

Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

OCD? Suffering from HOCD?

I was harassed by a girl who was gay in my childhood. Though I have never thought about that incident ( though I always remembered that bitch's name and I hated her) , all these scars and horrid memories came crashing back when I read an artile about how a famous celeb suddenly turned gay/bisexual after years of dating only men. She had even homewrecked a married man's domestic life.

Now I know most of the celebrity relationship news are only PR but that article had such a bad effect on me and all the horrid memories came back.
Now I have HOCD and intense fear from women. I use to save pictures of actresses to copy their hairstyles and recreate their makeup looks on myself but now I can't even do that because if I see them or even if their face crops up in my mind, I get panic attacks and I start thinking what if I turn gay.

I know I am straight. I currently love a guy as well and I always liked having male friends more than female friends. I want to get married, have a husband and children. The guy I love makes me happy and I am really attracted to him.

I have had tons of crushes on men and I have doubts on my character as well because I find myself getting attracted to any guy who is sexy (even if I am in a relationship).
Like I can't live wthout a man.

But these thoughts are torturing me like hell. I keep getting scared of women and if their face comes up in my head, I start getting stressed immediately.
Earlier, this never happened. This all started when I read that article otherwise I was completely fine.

I have lost my mental frame and balance. I live in fear and my mind is like a prison. I try to forget it and sometimes I have suceeded. But as I have too much free time (I am at home 24/7 with nothing to do), BS keeps cropping up.

Please help!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next