GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

What are your junk food fixes?

U-Know, no matter how bad you just have to have them sometimes. So what IS your weakness Crispy Kremes? Or perhaps Jack in the Box Taco's? Or just maybe KFC or a McDonald's Big Mac OR Taco Bell Burrito? Or giant bag of salty potato chips - better yet with French onion dip!

So obviously here in the U.S. we have the ultimate choices of Fast-Food & other not the best for us - but when you got to have it - what is your cat-nip?

OK, I'll confess: Swanson Hungry Man Fried Chicken TV dinners. MY wife kids me & won;t touch 'em, but every once in awhile I just crave that greasy pre-processed salty fried chicken. & while I keep it a secret even from my wife once in a great while I get McDonalds Fries & a Big Mac..

What food is your dark secret??

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

*-- One Liners --* .

* Always keep several get well cards on the mantel. If unexpected guests arrive, they'll think you've been sick and unable to clean.

* NASA reports that galaxies are speeding away from earth at 90,000 miles a second. What do you suppose they know that we don't?

* Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.

* The only thing that wakes you up faster than coffee is spilled coffee.

* My husband has suggested a candlelight dinner at home for our anniversary. Is he being romantic or just cheap?

* A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing and the lawn mower is broken.

* There are two types of roads in our country. One is under construction and the other is under repair.

* When you get older, lack of pep is often mistaken for patience.

* What will today's younger generation tell their children they had to do "without"?

* People never grow up; they just learn how to act in public.

* Hermits have no peer pressure.

* Never trust a story that has been told more than twice.

* If something is confidential, it will be left in the copier machine.

***

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 7 hours ago Back To Top

when was the last time you ate a childhood favorite food

i just had a hostess raspberry zinger ---- now my teeth hurt from the sugar overload

- Asked by galdeen, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative

My husband and I want to try bondage. Advice?

My husband and I both waited until marriage to have sex. We're a bit inexperienced so advice is welcome. We want to try bondage. Not bondage that cause pain, but tying up bondage. How can we make bondage as sexy and enjoyable as possible?

Sex & Intimacy / 10 hours ago Back To Top

How would you guys react if...

You were stressed out with work and relationships; your body was aching; you're sleep deprived, and once you do fall asleep, you suddenly wake up at 4am with anxiety, and then find out that there are loud FLIES hovering over your head. You begin stressing about the day's events at work; a misunderstanding with your partner/employer/cowork er, and cannot sleep from the buzzing of the disgusting flies over your head, one of which decides to sit on your face.

So I got up, becoming more and more frustrated, thinking about my 8hr work day and the 2 hr class i have afterwards...and tried to kill the flies. I began cursing and became pretty loud out of frustration. I managed with great difficulty, to kill one, then another (more than 1 hr later). Right when I lay my head to sleep, another one appears. I started yelling out of frustration. I tried to shoo it out of my room and slammed the door.

I woke up a couple of members of my family. I was so frustrated and sleep deprived. I felt so crazy and was still yelling when my (adult) family members asked what was wrong. I probably seemed like a nutcase.

How would you guys have reacted? I guess I overreacted, but I'm going through a lot of stress right now. And.... flies are gross. Especially when there's 3 of them. At 4 in the morning. WHen you have to work. And youre sleep deprived. And one of them lands on your face.

Thoughts?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 11 hours ago Back To Top

yes they can selectively offer overtime

1. in most states your employer can do basically what ever they want with these exceptions:
---get caught ---
discrimination or harassing people because of sex, religion, national origin, race etc

they can give all the overtime to bob and sally they want and give you none

they do not have to pay you for any holidays at all-- this is a tradition not a law--- and many companies are not doing it any more

if my employee sent me that email- they would be the first if get rid of as soon as i could.

- POP'd by galdeen, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Can my work do this?

So at my work, which is at a private contracting researching company, where we're conducting research onsite for a government department for a special project.... We are technically employees of this company (let's call it ABC). ABC is giving us Good Friday off as a paid Public Holiday.

We also have Easter Monday off, however, but it's an unpaid day off. They explained why- I can't remember exactly-it's a bit confusing since we're private contractors working in a federal govt building, etc.

Yesterday I found out that the head honcho (who works off site) at the main office 15 mins away, sent CERTAIN employees (we all hold the same position, and all do the exact same thing) an email offering them extra hours on Easter Monday to work remotely from home.

I wasn't one of the employees to get this email, and I'd like the opportunity to earn extra hours on that day. Again- we all have access to the remote site, we all do the same thing with the same skills and abilities. I've gotten positive feedback on my work.

I was pretty frutrated when I found out yesterday. I sent the boss (who is notorious for sending her replies 3 weeks late) an email politely and professionally asking her if everyone would have the opporunity to make the extra hrs on the Monday, as I knew that an email had been sent to some employees.

Was I out of line for asking this? My employers tend to be passive aggressive and beat around the bush.. they're not used to assertiveness or being direct. More importantly: CAN THEY DO THIS? Can they offer extra hours on an unpaid day off to SOME employees but not to others? Ie. picking favorites?!?!

Please advise. thanks.

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 14 hours ago Back To Top

Seriously!!!! Who the Hell needs (be honest) .........

30 Plus minutes of intercourse to achieve Orgasm..

- POP'd by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

How can I satisfy her as she demond???

I'm living together with a single Breastfeeding mom. She is few yrs older than me. I want to marry her as soon as possible. But, she wants more time. On bed, she can sexually satisfied me easily. Whereas, I can't satisfy her as she wants. She demonds very long intercourse, at least one hour. Indeed, I can play 30 minutes at max. I already changed my diet, improved muscle. Unfortunately, I can't satisfy her completely.

How can I satisfy her as her needs?

- Asked by maxscott05, An Engaged Guy, Male, 22-25, Science / Engineering
Sex & Intimacy / 15 hours ago Back To Top

How can I satisfy her as she demond???

How can I satisfy her as her needs?

Sex & Intimacy / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Can my work do this?

Please advise. thanks.

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 17 hours ago Back To Top

The USA has more freaky weather than any other country in the world.

Did you ever get the impression God has your number but keeps missing?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next