GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 10 minutes ago Back To Top

Standing by and watching is hard, please help?

I really need help with this. My friend is 28 and is really going to move with a 19 year old in high school who he thinks has feelings for him and thinks he can survive with, but is really going to use him because this 19 year old said to another friend of mine that he wants a rich man to support and take care of him. My friend's also in debt and can barely support himself, much less another person, a house, and living expenses, which is why he lives with his parents. Should he move, I just know that he's going to end up in a bad situation and I know that I should stand by and let him learn a lesson since he's almost 30 and is old enough to know right from wrong. However, it's getting harder and harder by the day to stand by and just watch him head toward his destruction because I don't think it's in my character.

- Asked by jamie1292, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Student
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

I see at my local FutureShop,

they are selling 42" Samsung Ultra-high resolution for less than $1000.

Is it worth buying?

- Asked by kjkc2014, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

So now that summer is over 1/2 over

Have you started your Xmas shopping yet?

What did you get me?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Guys - Which of the 2 girls would you choose -

assume both have same level of attraction:

1) Stripper with tons of sexual experience who rocks your world in the bedroom..and everywhere else. Leads a totally different life than "normal" people and isn't afraid to show it.

or

2) Sexually awkward "cool" chick. Sexually awkward because of lack of experience or body issues. Everything about her is pretty f*cking awesome.

Clearly, both will have "issues" and their own unique challenges - but which ones are you willing to put up with? Is sex and kinky-ness the be-all end all?

Update: August 21, 2014.
So far, the stripper is winning. I kind of suspected it. It is possible to be confident in all other departments, but sexually awkward at the same time, FYI..No wonder chick #2 has issues lol

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Rip yoga guru bks ayyangar..from India

Those who practice yoga might be aware of him and his work for last few decades..what a great great man..

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

What 'escape' plan do you have, if you CHOOSE to leave your mate??

Very often, we tend to wait until the last minute, to plan a strategy to exit an unwanted circumstance.... Relationships are one of those things we feel entitled to, even though we know it's NOT working.. Why is that??

- POP'd by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

How do we know when a relationship just isn't working out?

I seem to have to hardest time knowing when it's time to end a relationship. I broke things off with my wife only to deeply regret it a few months later. (She now wants nothing to do with me). I just ended it again with a girl I was dating because I thought it was the right thing to do, but I immediately regretted it. How do we know when it's right to end a relationship?

Sex & Intimacy / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Do you think opening our borders is safe for America?

Is it safe to allow immigrants to cross over to America and allow them to stay illegaly without documents? Not knowing if they are terrorists, drug gangsters, murderers, etc.

Knowing that many hate Americans and seek to destroy us all!

How can a leader of a nation allow for this to happen?

Its like leaving the gates of our castle wide opened for savages to enter and destroy it.

- Asked by cinderella2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Should celeb singers/group

pay for their 1/2 time SuperBowl show?

Thought some would enjoy this...

On Sunday, WWE Superstar Randy Orton tweeted a photo of himself and a female fan with the caption:

I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

The person Orton mentioned in the Tweet, is Orton's girlfriend Kim. The "Latino Ms. Piggy" Orton referred to is a WWE fan who has allegedly been harassing Orton's girlfriend on Twitter.

The tweet got a lot of negative publicity, including coverage apologized on Twitter, writing,

"I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying..."

The fan continued addressing the situation, tweeting:

"Let's get one thing straight. RandyOrton blocked me because I said his balls were in his girlfriend's pocket. #RandyOrton"

Orton then set the record straight, explaining why he blocked (and called out) the woman:

"I blocked you because you've been stalking and harassing my girl for too long now. Then stalking me when I had no idea who you were for a pic, just so you could use it to again, to harass my girl. You waited outside the gym to get to me! That's called stalking! I dare you to get a freaking life or just go be a troll somewhere else. Please RT"

Since then, video has surfaced of the fan approaching Orton outside of a gym in Texas to get the photograph that eventually led to the "Latino Ms. Piggy" tweet.

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

what type of guy is my friend??

He is my new friend. We live in india. He is 30 years old and a tv actor. He was a well known face in TV industry but did not have a fanbase until he joined a show 11 months ago.

He is pretty good looking so he was noticed by teenage girls and now has a good amount of female fanbase. His show telecasted in Indonesia as well so he has garned many female fans from there as well.

Well this guy is weird. He is well read, hardworking and very dedicated to his work and career. He also likes to read books and stay updated with news and all.
He is very professional and even though he has worked with many female co actors, he has never been involved with anyone. Not eve female frnds.

But on the either hand he loves his teen fangalz attention and addresses them as 'dear, girl etc' on twitter. Even receiving letters, talking to them as if he knows them personally.
Basically indulges in light hearted flirting. He also takes pics with fans rather closely & loves the attention female fans give him.

He stays up late till 2am doing I dont know what on FB or internet.
He is not even married yet he claimed publicly on live radio that he is married. He is single yet refused to admit publicly that he is single and made up a story that hes married for 2 years .

He also posts rather tempting pics like shirtless pics in which his pants are extremely low.
He also didnt wish his female fans happy rakhi when he wished valentines day/frndship day.

What type of man is he? If he loves girls how is he single?

Dating, Sex & Intimacy / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Is there a position that...

...you know will always give you an orgasm?

I know that if all else fails, that me on all fours and him behind me pounding it in hard and deep always works.

- Asked by frogbreath26, A Player, Female, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next