GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 20 minutes ago Back To Top

Don't laugh - I use a feminine panty liner in my undies.

Can these be flushed down the toilet,or am I risking a back-up?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Men of AO: Have you ever experienced physical, emotional, or verbal abuse at the hands of a woman?

That includes mothers, aunts, cousins, sisters, teachers, schoolmates, wives or girlfriends.

I have experienced each of these many times in my life and I wonder if other men have experienced the same...and are willing to admit it.

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Teaching
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Race Tips From Australia

A bloke was having a few drinks by himself at Bradbury pub when he met up with a striking but quite short and slim young woman.

They got on famously and ended up in bed.

The next morning she told him she was a jockey and that if he came to the races at Randwick that day, she'd tip him the winner of each race she was riding in by giving him a sign as she rode out of the saddling paddock.

In Race 2, she rode out rubbing both her boobs.
The bloke looked through the race book and found 'Two Abreast' on which he placed $100 at 5-1. It won by two lengths.

In Race 4 she rode out rubbing her fingers round her eyes.

He put the lot on 'Eyeliner' at 10-1 and was then $5000 in front.

In the last race she came out standing up in the stirrups and rubbing her crotch.

He backed nothing. After the races, he met up with her and thanked her for the winners in races 2 and 4.

'What about 'Itchy Mickey' in the sixth?', she asked. 'It paid a fortune?
'Shit', he said, 'I thought you were telling me the favourite was scratched

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Driving too Fast . .

A man and a woman were dating. She being of a religious nature had held back the worldly pleasure that he wanted from her so bad. In fact, he had never even seen her naked. One day, as they drove
down the freeway,she remarked about his
slow driving habits.

'I can't stand it anymore,' she told him. 'Let's play a game. For
every 5 miles per hour over the speed limit you drive, I'll remove one piece of clothing.
He enthusiastically agreed and sped up the car.
He reached the 55 MPH mark, so she took off her blouse.
At 60 off came the pants.
At 65 it was her bra and at 70 her panties.

Now seeing her naked for the first time and traveling faster than he ever had before, he became very excited and lost control of the car. He veered off the road, went over an embankment and hit a tree. His girlfriend was not hurt but he was trapped. She triedto pull him free but alas he was stuck.

'Go to the road and get help,' he said.
'I don't have anything to cover myself with!'
she replied.

The man felt around, but could only reach one of
his shoes. 'You'll have to put this between your
legs to cover it up,' he told her.

So she did as he said and went up to the road for help. Along came a
truck driver. Seeing a naked, crying woman along the road, he pulled over to hear her story.

'My boyfriend! My boyfriend!' she sobs,
'He's stuck and I can't pull him out!'

The truck driver looking down at the shoe between her legs replies,'Ma'am, if he's in that far, I'm afraid he's a goner!'

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Apparently this girl I've been texting is trying to set me up with her friend.

So this girl at work was trying to set me up with this nurse practitioner that sees patients at my job and put me on blast in front of her. Then she starts asking me for help with her accounting work and long story short I thought she was interested but I haven't pursued enough and didn't really know. So Thursday she texts me to tell me she pushed her boards off and is going salsa dancing. I took this as an opening and I asked if she wanted some company. This loosened up our conversations and we texted Thursday night through Friday night solid with this playful banter about me earning my soul card, she's black and I'm white and she is also older than me. Friday she tells me she needs to study for her boards and is probably not going out but we kept up texting through the evening but at the end she tells me she has a friend in the city I live who is also willing to help me get my soul card and that she told her about me when I got put on blast at work. I was kind of surprised cuz with all the texting, much of it initiated by her, I thought this was going somewhere and also I grew up in an extremely dysfunctional family so it takes me a while to warm up to the idea of getting to know a stranger and I had just started to feel comfortable with her.

So I didn't hear anything Saturday and I know she is really busy with the boards and also taking an accounting course in pursuit of a PHD so I just went to the casino and then I got included in a group text from her. The text said she wasn't going out but that we all should... and then mentions me specifically saying to a girl in the group that I'm not afraid of black girls. I'm like no f'ing way am I go to go salsa dancing with a bunch of people I don't know. Then the girl mentioned says what a great invitation for friendship and that anyone can save her number and text her to come out this evening for impromptu salsa lessons. I was intrigued but completely uncomfortable with the situation so I never responded, nor did anyone else in the group text but the two girls. Later the first girl sends a pic of the second girl to the group text. And she was cute so now I'm even more intrigued but while I was willing I'm completely uncomfortable with going salsa dancing period and then meeting complete strangers just puts this to a whole other level of discomfort.

I'm thinking the nurse is intrigued by me but since she is older she is trying to set me up with her friend who is closer to my age. I guess my confidence should be on the upswing since all these girls see me as a good catch and are trying to set me up, that I really needed after this girl I dated a few months ago just F'ed with my head a lot. I've got the friend of the friend's number from the group text so I guess I need to man up and just text her now. I've been trying to work up the nerve all day and now I'm putting it off til the football game is over. Give me a pep talk for this awkward cold text lol.

- Asked by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

Those of my friends out there that grew up with divorced parents.....

Tell me what your parents did to make your childhood good despite the circumstances and what do you wish your parents would have done that could have helped you better through childhood. My boys are 7 and 10. I'm trying to be the best Mom I can be, but I realize I could be blind to what they are going through at times. I'm a good Mom but tell me what could make me an even better Mom to them under these circumstances? Note: They do see their father regularly and he and I get along good (for the most part). Thank you for your help.

- Asked by mtate0217, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Administrative
Sex & Intimacy / 4 hours ago Back To Top

How do you handle a family crisis?

My older brother lives abroad and has done so for the past decade and has led a responsible life .

He had a really good job and a good career. Earlier this year he got a better job at a famous company.

I just found out today that he's going through a hard time and have been told by his close friends that he has been drinking excessively and has not been to work in days.

His friends have informed the family and my Father and eldest brother are discussing what they should go. My eldest has made an appointment to a ask a therapist for advice and the best procedure.

Both my eldest brother and my Dad are currently in talks on what they should do. As to whether one person should go to him or both of them at the same time.

It's awkward and harmful because I feel like I can't do anything myself.

What would you do in this situation?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

Have you ever engaged in sex

with someone famous? If so, who?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

How many of yours were one nighters? Wilt Chamberlain claimed 20,000 partners during his life.

One of his boyhood buddies said he never had a date in high school, so he must have started a lot later.
The math doesn't figure, though-- something like 1.5 women per day!

Bottom line: He said he wished instead of 1,000 women, he could have had one woman, 1,000 times.

- POP'd by chesterdad, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, San Francisco

Numbers and lying about them

Have you ever lied to someone about how many sex partners you have had?

- Asked by A Creative, Male, 26-28, Washington, DC, Hospitality

Men: Does a lady smoking a cigareette a turn on for you?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next