GIVE ADVICE ON SEX & INTIMACY

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Sex & Intimacy / 3 minutes ago Back To Top

What percentage of U.S. males ages 18 to 40...

1) Hate women and believe women are inferior to men in intelligence, ability, etc. (e.g., "chicks can't drive," "all the great thinkers and inventors were men ergo men are superior to women")?

2) What percentage of these men believe it's okay to rape drunk "slutty" women and that most rape accusations are false?

3) What percentage of these men believe women are only good for "fucking" and should stay in the kitchen?

4) Beat up their intimate partners?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 23 minutes ago Back To Top

I am a 57 year old woman. No man dare ask me how many sex partners I have and had and..,

have a snowballs chance in hell of becoming one.,

What has the world come to????

Anyone???!

- POP'd by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

Have you ever lied about your number?

Have you ever been asked about your number of sex partners and lied about it? Why or why not?

I've been with five guys and if asked I'd answer honestly. However, my best friend says she never tells the truth. She's been with over 20 guys but she says she always says 3 just so guys won't think she is a slut. She also says 3 is a number that most guys have more than so they won't feel intimidated by her experience. Do you think she has a point in doing this?

Sex & Intimacy / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Have you ever lied about your number?

Sex & Intimacy / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Can't figure out what he was talking about, does anyone else know?

Christmas gift... My boyfriend mentioned he wanted workout equipment. He was fairly specific about what he wanted but when I googled the description of the item (because I don't know what its called and he didn't say), nothing even relatively close came from the search.

the item is a workout/weight lifting bar that has adjustable weights, WITHOUT the actual weights. apparently you adjust the weight by a few clicks of a button. its supposed to be somewhat compact, easy enough to fit in the small workout room beside my treadmill.

I want it to be a surprise so I cant just come out and ask him about it. I have tried to sneak it into our conversations but I am having zero luck getting it out of him! does anyone know what this thing is? has anyone even heard of it? I'm starting to think the man imagined the darn thing.

If anyone can help (fingers crossed) it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

- Asked by aco57, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Pittsburgh

And why we are at it...

Where are all the females who get upset and say there is no place for stuff like this on AO when men do it? I don't see any outrage by the professional victims who attack men when they post something not even a 10th of sexist generalization.

The lack of attack speaks volumes to those who attack men. We just want equality ladies. Why not jump down her throat also. One can only assume due to your silence it is because you agree with her ignorant and sexist ways.

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Why do so many males online

harbor hostile feelings, i.e., misogyny, toward females?
Do NOT try to argue my premise. If you don't agree, that's real nice; I don't care. I firmly believe that many males DO! hate females!! I want to know WHY.. Why are there so many males online who say that women belong in the kitchen; women can't drive; women are only good for sex; girls and women are dumb sluts; rape victims deserved it or are at fault for being raped, etc.? Don't be lazy when answering. Actually give this question some thought please.

Update: November 28, 2014.
The fact is that many of these men online truly feel hate and contempt for women and they're not just saying things to get a reaction. Men who love and respect women won't say things like "and, just like any other hypocritical stupid and oblivious feminist, you're not even realizing or adressing the fact that the cunt in the video didn't have the mental capacity to argue the point and immediately threaten to impose physical harm on a man (lol, as if that could be a reality). You dumb cunt you.?" Here is another misogynistic comment: "tisk tisk, your still not in kitchen, daddy didn't teach his girl discipline. god made women to serve men. its always been this way. when u take away law, courts, police. the natural order comes back into play, u will cook, clean, and provide pleasure, if you don't you get beat, raped, and starve. its men's birth right to have a loyal obedient woman at his side. if don't play by rules of badass masculine men who know what they want. no protection, no food.?" YOU WILL NOT FIND EQUALLY HATEFUL COMMENTS FROM WOMEN ABOUT MEN. Try to. I dare you! You WILL NOT!

Why do women who hate the opposite sex...

Project their hate on to innocent good men? Isn't she being just as lazy as the men she is generalizing about. How sad.

Why do so many males online

Update: November 28, 2014.

Sex & Intimacy / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Where do all theses shallow people come from?

Some people are so shallow that if they were a lake you could walk across them without getting your feet wet.

- POP'd by Male, 56-65

please hear my story i need help

Hello guys!

I'm 24 years old and so is my BF we r both students and trying to make it happen, he works part time job as a bouncer and i lost my job recently so i'm currently not working
i've known him for 6 months now we love each other very much
but i started to resent him to be honest cuz he's always broke
I've recently met a guy whos 28 yrs old and very wealthy! i'm talking he has Lamborghini cars owns his house and business and etc.... a guy any woman would love to be with
my mom loves him wants me to be with him and she hates my boyfriend because he's always broke, he also has a history in lying to me but i have lied too, a week ago things got hard with me and i got kicked out of my apartment for not paying the rent so i'm staying with him now and his roommate is my friend too so he doesn't mind i feel home and no problem....
I been the one who's been buying food putting gas in his car cleaning cooking and even doing laundry, buying cigs and pretty much pay when we go out too
This is the 1st time that i actually do this for a man and for him too but now things are really tight and thats why i'm helping him and he's helping me stay with him till i find a new house
My mom wants me to break up with him and be with the rich guy
there's been problems and arguments among the three of us me, mom and my bf
i'm not guna like i'm starting to resent him and the way i'm being treated
i'm not saying i'm perfect but he's not a hard working man
thats why we're suffering
he loves me i know this for sure and he gave me things when he had the money
am i being selfish if i leave him and be with the other guy?
i need an advice because with all the nagging from mom and friends about my bf it's kinda pushing me away and thats why i'm asking
Please help me
Thank you

Why do so many males online

Update: November 28, 2014.

What advise would you give to someone

That trusts people too much? I mean They believe the other person will do the right thing. Then when they don't The first person is surprised. Would you call that person a chump or just someone that always sees the good in people and not their faults? Do you over look people's faults or are you first to cast judgment?

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55
Sex & Intimacy / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Are You a Porn Star? At What Age Did You Attain That Status?

Now, I am a LOT older than 21, but I distinctly remember that I didn't know jack shit about the art of sex until I was MUCH older.

How about you?

..................:B)

- POP'd by beemerdoc, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Celebrity

I love my girl friend but I've got a question.

As I said, I love her, I have had sex with a rediculouse amount of girls, not to brag but I'm an expert at sex. What I'm not an expert at is not having sex. We have agreed that we won't have sex until we wat kids. So my problem is, how do I keep from having sex with her when she is in the mood to? We are all human and urges are natural but I want to know how to keep from it without totally blowing her of and making her feel like I don't love her. Like I said, we both agreed upon not "doing it" but wen the mood strikes there's not a whole lot of thinking going on as to what we promised. Regardless of what we agreed on, we don't always think about that wen were in the mood. Please, give me your thoughts on how I should go about dealing with her and myself wen we get in those "moods" ?

Update: November 28, 2014.
Thank u all for ur input, although short I really do appreciate it. And to answer ur question, yes. It wasn't a profession, but never the less I was a porn star.. Sex was something I was naturally good at for some reason. If u need tips I'm more than happy to answer any questions. But to be completely honest, a long term relationship is wat I want and as u can probably guess, it's a little new to me. So that's where my question is coming from. Again, thank u for all of ur responses, I really do appreciate u guys taking the time to help.

- Asked by the1american, A Jock, Male, 18-21, Los Angeles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next