GIVE ADVICE ON RECIPES & ENTERTAINING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Recipes & Entertaining / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Sipping bourbon?????

As an adult, I've really come to love actually sipping bourbon. I was with friends the other night (backpacking) and one of them couldn't seem to get the idea of sipping instead of shooting the bourbon. We cut him off, but he was already pretty far gone, while we were just mellow. Can you identify?

Update: February 27, 2015.
Oh, forgot the funny story. So we were camping in a ghost town hanging in one of the buildings in front of a wood fired stove with our group. My one friend started to get tipsy, so we cut him off. We heard one of the better buildings in a nearby canyon was unoccupied, so I grabbed my flashlight and a different friend and hiked over. It was empty, great. We hiked back on the trail on the side of the valley admiring the view to collect our small group. So we all put on our backpacks and start back. I put Drunkyjohn behind the one with the brightest flashlights and started out. About halfway back, my friend leading stops to point out the stars we'd enjoyed on the trip back. Drunkyjohn tilts his head back to enjoy the view and continues to tilt back until he crashed it the chapparal lining that side of the trail. Good thing, too, the other side of the trail was a steep rocky slope. We helped him up, brushed him off, and got him safely to a bunk.

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

1