GIVE ADVICE ON RACE, RELIGION & POLITICS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Race, Religion & Politics / 4 hours ago Back To Top

In one WORD, how would you describe your personality???

There are billions of us on this earth... Various backgrounds....
With varied taste. Some are full of mystique...others' full of it'... There's a story behind all of us...So therefore, let's get acquainted with the personalities BEHIND this & other screens.. Thanks..

- Asked by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

Babies discriminate. It's innate. People continue to groups themselves homo-generously even when the

don't have to. This is just basic scientific knowledge at this point. Love is an emotion but in part our phenomenological mapping would dictate how it's inspired and that is where this innate bias would come into play.

- POP'd by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

In YOUR eyes, is TRUE love color blind??

When a baby is born, he or she doesn't discriminate....As long as they feel secure & loved, they rarely cry for anything...UNLESS, their diaper needs changing... Basically, they trust whomever that is giving their time, love & appreciation, w/o regards to skin tone... They don't know of it...
they're taught the difference.. Now, what of us??

Update: April 23, 2014.
Noah's family, was of varied nationalities... There's no race better than the next... We ALL are a part of a GLOBAL phenomenon: The Human Race .... ( If only hate exhausted ITSELF, peace would prevail)..

Update: April 23, 2014.
I believe, that we were born for an obvious purpose... That purpose being LOVE.. To love others...regardless of their genetic .makeup... I also KNOW that we live in a world where prejudices still exist.... That's a FACT.. Yes, at times, I can be idealistic... However, God promised, that someday, all those type of saddening things, will perish... They will be obsolete/ no more.. Fortunately, that can put a smile on my face & many of you... Sure, many may doubt that hate/racism or whatever, will NEVER end, But it will... SOMEDAY... It's a CHOICE to be whatever way that's negative... My choice, however, is to love all...

Update: April 23, 2014.
In response, to the responses geared toward my question, believe me, I know babies grow to be children & eventually adults.. I didn't have to go full circle on the physiology of it all.. Still, to love another without prejudices is beautiful...It doesn't hurt to want that globally.. Again, true love is & will always be color blind..

Update: April 23, 2014.

Update: April 23, 2014.

Update: April 23, 2014.

Fear Less, Love more; Complain less, Appreciate more; Watch less, Do more; Judge Less, Accept more;

Talk Less, Listen more; Frown less, smile more;
Think Less, Feel more.....and when you feel more once again Fear Less, so you can Love more.

- Asked by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Should you have to pay for free TV?

As in an online streaming service sending over the air TV channels direct to your mobile device rather than paying for each cable TV channel?

Can this controversial startup convince you to pay for over-the-air television?

More than 5 million Americans have already cut the cord on cable, and continued improvements in video streaming tech have made the prospect of permanently ditching an expensive cable subscription more enticing than ever.

Many cord-cutters watch live TV via old-fashioned, over-the-air (OTA) broadcasts from local stations-and these days they're even in HD. Aereo wants to bring that OTA content into the streaming fold. Its concept is genius, ridiculous, and/or patently illegal, depending on whom you ask: The company uses huge arrays of tiny digital antennas to record the local broadcasts, then charges a fee to stream that content directly to your PC, iPhone, iPad, Android device (4.1+), or Roku box.

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

Should Justin Bieber be deported?

What country on Earth would actually accept him?

Cause we don't want him in Canada!!!

Has anyone ever heard God talking to them?

Like the question asks. I know He has talked to me. It was in dreams and also in a whisper. The fact that I heard Him was enough to make me do what He wanted me to do. I know there are going to be people out there saying there is no such thing as God and blah blah blah. Don't matter if they don't believe. The fact is there is a God. Anyways, like the question asks. Has anyone ever heard Him talking to you?

- Asked by A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Houston, Who Cares?
Race, Religion & Politics / 2 days ago Back To Top

Have you ever realized that your position on an issue might have everything to do with where you

were born and raised...for example whether you were born in the Bible belt or in the North East or on the West Coast or another country like Australia for instance?

Since, we're ONLY born once, why continue celebrating your birth date??

I've always wondered about the celebrations of birthdays..I see it as being a SELFISH day... I'm all about anniversaries..which carries an undeniable merit: people staying together (married) through good/bad times.. Respond if you'd like..

Do you think congress has a right to suppress our free speech to placate anyone religion or group?

A new bill which they are saying will discourage hate crime would actually restrict free speech.

Update: April 23, 2014.
Is this the future Obama and L Wingers extremist want for the US? http://www.persecution. org/2014/04/11/christia n-prisoner-mental-tortu re-is-common-practice-i n-iranian-prisons/ In Sweden they are raping women and children. The Swedish government is not protecting it's people They are killing non Muslims around the world. Obama threatens those in the media who report the facts. Some tried to placate Hitler. This is reality.

Update: April 22, 2014.
If you can think for yourself. You will comprehend that this is an attempt to suppress our free speech. To placate those who wish to destroy our democracy. http://pamelageller.com /2014/04/sharia-america -democrats-muslim-legis lators-seek-criminalize -free-speech.html/

Race, Religion & Politics, In The News / 2 days ago Back To Top

Ebola virus made it to Europe - Pisa, Italy to be exact

"Health authorities are denying reports of 40 infected illegal alien migrant workers in Italy," (that's what governments do -LIE & coverup -including the US gov); ... "claiming it is a hoax but will not explain why an entire hospital in Pisa is under isolation."

The strain is now in 7 African nations...has an 85% mortality rate...worse than the Zaire strain and blood tests show a false positive for weeks -you're contagious when the fever starts.

"Reuters reports that the government "planned to stop publicly releasing the death toll to avoid causing unnecessary panic.""
----------------------- -

When is it "necessary" to panic? When you're already dead? o_O

Update: April 21, 2014.
cakesponge, must you always be a d!ck in every response to me? What pissed you off this time? Did I offend your god, the government? G-sus.

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

1 2 Next