GIVE ADVICE ON RACE, RELIGION & POLITICS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

Jeopardy! Governors --- Governors of adjacent states, these 2 ex-prosecutors are also adjacent

on an alphabetical list of governors.

Who are they?

It was easy for me due to where I live and of course I got it right.

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Race, Religion & Politics / 2 days ago Back To Top

...does it bother anyone that Russia and China will very soon have military dominance over The U.S.?

...and that our own president is allowing it?

not a trick question - just an honest attempt to guage the prevailing attitude out there...and I'm braced for the worst

Update: May 28, 2015.
Hey teapot - 'splain it to me HOW the world's average temperature was just confirmed...for the 18th year in a row....to be unchanged?...not one degree either way...look it up.....If man-made global warming were a serious issue, why not a single degree difference?...and you obviously have never read report after report after report of falsified statistics purposely used by global warming freaks in order to fool idiots like yourself into believing a fairy tale. I'll make it easy for you - Show me ONE prediction made by the global warming predictors that has ever come true....just one and I will apologise and admit I'm wrong.....just one....well?

Update: May 28, 2015.
..PLEASE liberals, tell me HOW....after all they've done (bill and hillary) and continue to do, can you POSSIBLY vote for a crook worse than obama - hillary clinton??....because this defies all logic

Update: May 28, 2015.

Update: May 27, 2015.
...wish I had more stars - someone c-star cinderella please

Update: May 27, 2015.
...when you add the fact that Bill Clinton himself sold the technology to China that gave them the ability to launch ICBM's that will reach The United States...and are indeed aimed at The United States...to get his ass re-elected - and nobody on the left cared.....is what makes this that much more sad. That US politicians on the left, can sell national security to further their insane political objectives, and get away with it scot-free.....and NOBODY on the left cares....unbelievable. (btw - the facts of these statements can easily be confirmed with a little lexis/nexis work...but I'm also quite positive that nobody will)

Update: May 27, 2015.
...to those who doubt the premiss - I strongly suggest checking all the newswires.

- Asked by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

How does Professor Saida Grundy still have a job?

I could get FALSELY accused of racism and you're damn straight I'd be forced with disciplinary action if not outright termination..but if an AA woman goes on a highly racist rant against white males on twitter? She's STILL enjoying her cushiony TEACHING job at Boston University. By keeping her there, the university **IS** condoning racism and bigotry; as they tell you otherwise.

What if white professors made statements like she did? Here are those words straight from the demonic liberal racist herself:

1) "why is white america so reluctant to identify white college males as a problem population?"

2) "Deal with your white sh!t, white people. slavery is a YALL thing,"

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

1