GIVE ADVICE ON RACE, RELIGION & POLITICS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

What does the name Alucard stands for when it is spelt backwards?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Race, Religion & Politics / 2 days ago Back To Top

I'm a "loser in life", not sure what to do next

I am 37, I came to the US to study. Then I lived in Manhattan. I had jobs, everything was going great. Then I lost a job in 2006. I decided to pursue freelancing. I went into a depression because of some family issues as well as some other personal issues.
I couldn't support myself so I asked my parents for help. In 2010 I moved into my parents' empty property. They are moving permanently to a different country now and I am thinking of going with them.
I had been contemplating it for years. I did it one year but they weren't even in the country when I went back. They preferred to be here in the US. Now would be the moment for me to go back with them if I decide to. I have nothing tying me down here.
A lot of my friends from that country who are here advise me not to go because of the economy but I actually don't think it's that bad.
Just I would not be able to support myself there immediately on my own probably and not sure about the future there. It is very difficult to decide. There is a good chance I would be able to be happy in that country but also very miserable. Being in a different country is not going to change how I feel about myself, if anything for the worst given my experience there in past years. I guess I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth about it, but that I don't think should affect my decision now.
And I have not lived there in over ten years.
I am wondering if I should just stick it out here an extra year and see how things go and not feel pressured by anyone to do anything. I would like to keep my options open.
There is a good chance I'd be able to find a job there eventually. I'm just not sure this is what I want yet.
Advice... ?

Race, Religion & Politics / 3 days ago Back To Top

Have you ever been on a boat? If so, what kind and where?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles

1