GIVE ADVICE ON RACE, RELIGION & POLITICS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Race, Religion & Politics / 13 hours ago Back To Top

I hope you "progressives" are happy -you push for MORE taxes, someone gets killed,

as a result of Law enforcement pushing your stupid ass "progressive" laws for selling a loose cigarette, and then you start rioting and whining about "police brutality". Then your mayor, who just happens to be a democrat, shuns the NYPD and so the NYPD turns their back on him in return...

It's very unfortunate and heartbreaking that these 2 officers were murdered by a real thug...but Gangs have always been anti-cop. This dude who killed 2 officers planned this for a good 2 weeks and had close ties to some gang. Aside from that, and rioters/looters don't really care what the issue is -they just want free sh!t. That's quite obvious.

It doesn't have anything to do with people on this site bringing up police brutality or talking about things that matter. This site doesn't even have a fraction of the traffic it once had to make even a ripple in the social media sphere.

When will the false accusations from the left END? Check the laws and new taxes you push and look at how they're enforced before you start accusing any innocent person of having blood on their hands.

Corsair, can you verify what juan says that conservatives and libertarians have the 2 officers' blood on their hands? I mean really? Comeon man, why do you NEVER badger the liberals and their false accusations on here when they're the ones instigating this foolish SHIT? For that reason, go fucking research it yourself.

Liberals are pretty anti-cop and always have been -now they're race baiting and saying how they "want dead cops" and constantly rip and tear them apart while claiming police are just racists; and the media goes along with it. As for red states collecting welfare? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that these states also "house" the most illegal immigrants who manage to take advantage of the welfare system. -Judicialwatch.org. The rioters/looters are most likely Obama voters -they're the same idiots who started rioting during Katrina saying Bush was just racist and they weren't really sure what they were ranting against, it's just "hip" to label conservatives and anyone who isn't a liberal progressive a "racist". Also, Juan is the one accusing anyone with concerns of police brutality as "anti-cop" ....anti-cop for wanting due process and basic rights; so your anger is misdirected..but it's not uncommon since liberals stick together, no matter how stupid or wrong they are.

- POP'd by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

I hope all you anti-cop people are happy now...

Your anti-cop rants got two cops killed in New York. Their blood is on your hands.

It just sucks that y'all don't love Merica as much as me and you pull for cold blooded killer who commit sneek attacks on cops. I just don't see how you all sleep with yourselves hating truth justice and tha Mercan way like y'all do. I pray for your souls.

I'm just happy I don't jump around on my stances like the cop hater who popped me... She was all about dead cops a few days ago...

Please everyone look at the pro cop killers who responded and remember who claims to be conservative. They showed their true colors in their reply back to this post. They don't really love America if they hate cops. Ijs

- Asked by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed
Race, Religion & Politics / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Race, Religion & Politics / 20 hours ago Back To Top

Doesn't it bother people that second world Cuba's healthcare system is ranked next to the US's?

If Cuba is so backwards and pathetic, why is their healthcare system ranked almost on par with that of the US? Why is the average lifespan in Cuba only 3 months shorter than that of the US? Why is the murder rate in the US higher than that of Cuba?

- POP'd by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

...before all of you conclude how good an idea this was, PLEASE listen to Sen. Marco Rubio's...

.....interview with Mark Levin. Just google 'Mark Levin' and it's right there. Spend 15 minutes listening and I guarantee that you'll reconsider just how 'over due' this idea of obama's really is.

A Lesson to you liberals too lazy to search out facts - Cuba does not have ANY private businesses. All busineses are owned by Castro, with the workers being paid by Castro. Have you any idea what the average wage in Cuba is? - $20.00 per month....which comes from Castro, NOT from anywhere else. A cab driver may generate 'x' amount of dollars, ALL of which is then given to Castro, who in turn, pays that super-high monthly average of $20.00 per month. Guess where ALL the rest of it goes??....ALL the tourist dollars you idiot liberals are just dieing to give to the poor Cuban people, guess where it goes?....Castro. ...now - guess what Castro does with ALL that money??..I know you idiot libs like to fantasize that Castro, being a humble benevolent and kind leader, graciously spends it on his people...his 'little one's', giving them the best health care purest water and plenty of cash to blow on whatever they want...kinda how you fantasize obama .Nope - he buys weapons and strengthens his military.THATS what Castro does with the money that goes into Cuba.

justpassingwhatever - You haven't any idea what you're talking about, which is par for a liberal.

yes....people have GOT to realise that there are NO private businesses, they ALL belong to Castro....any extra revenue going into Cuba goes directly to Castro who uses it to strengthen the military. I had to laugh at people suggesting that the Cuban people might 'embrace democracy'....like it would mean anything. They KNOW how fucked up it is there which is why they risk their lives and the lives of their children to get here...some of the crap they put together to make a raft often has a less than 5% chance of making it the 90 miles without sinking, yet it is so bad there that they will risk it..whole families would rather die together trying to escape the place than spend another pathetic day existing over there.

- Asked by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed
Race, Religion & Politics / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Why are atheists viewed so negatively in the workplace?

I work as a preschool teacher at the moment, and worked as a teacher for adults with special needs at my previous place of employment.

The director of the organization I previously worked for was notoriously religious, and so she hired from her church and religious community for the most part. The parents of the people who I taught and cared for were also part of the same religion, for the most part.

I've learned quickly that my atheism is not welcome, and that stating that I have no interest in participating in religious discussions or prayer meetings, etc. I kept my face bland and impassive when people talked about their god to me, and it apparently rubbed people the wrong way, and I was taken into my directors office and asked point blank what my religious affiliation was, because parents had noticed that I wasn't particularly enthusiastic and were made uncomfortable by my apathy, so they'd complained. I said that I was an atheist and had been for quite awhile. I wasn't outspoken about my atheism at work because I was worried that it would make for an awkward work environment for everyone around me, and I dislike the feeling of being treated as an "other."
Needless to say, everyone eventually started treating me distantly and people ceased inviting me to my students birthday parties at the homes of the parents or out to brunch with my coworkers on weekends as I'd used to when people assumed that I was part of the club.

At my new job, the lead teacher in my classroom is extremely religious and spent most of the morning the last time I was working by going on and on about how cancer is gods punishment for individual evil and if you pray hard enough and are a good enough Christian, god will heal you.
I listened to this for a good hour and a half without saying a word other than "okay."
She doesn't know that my mother died from cancer and was a very devout Christian, so me not wanting to stir the pot never said what I was thinking, which was "That is extremely offensive, and I don't appreciate you stating that cancer patients deserve their illness and subsequent deaths because they don't love god enough."

Because that'll make everything terrible at work, and I want to know WHY people can't just get along? I don't come to work prancing around pointing and laughing at religious people for believing in what I view as fairy tales for adults. I am completely outwardly respectful of other peoples religious beliefs, and don't discriminate or treat people differently. I am constantly treated as some militant, angry person when people find out that I don't believe in their god, and I just don't understand why that must be the case. I only talk about my atheism when I'm directly asked, especially in the workplace, but I'm treated like a villain when it inevitably comes out.

I am 100% uncomfortable teaching in this classroom with this woman, but I love the kids, and the job offers amazing benefits and is walking distance from my home. I'm not willing to quit, but I'm afraid that going to a supervisor is just going to open me up to more open discrimination, or at the very least, the "freeze out" where I'm made to feel unwelcome.

- Asked by epicsquishii, A Player, Female, 22-25, Seattle, Teaching
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

- POP'd by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

So what do you think about the US normalizing relations with Cuba?

Actually, I think it is a great idea. I know the Cubans in Florida are pissed, claiming Obama sold them out. Hopefully, the Cuban people will embrace democracy and welcome the benefits to their country.

- Asked by hearmenow, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Other Profession
Race, Religion & Politics / 3 days ago Back To Top

If you are born in Jordan what nationality would you be?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

With this North Korea nonsense,

do you want to see The Interview more?

If N. Korea tries anything, let the USA push N. Korea back into the Stone Age. They may be stupid but they're not insane.

Someone should "leak" the movie as a download only in North Korea.

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

1