GIVE ADVICE ON RACE, RELIGION & POLITICS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

are you for israel of against it? who is responsible for this war anyway?

What would you name the autobiography of your life?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Race, Religion & Politics / 2 days ago Back To Top

If eventually the Feds legalize marijuana will the horrible crime in Mexico subside?

My old VW Microbus friends from Socal used to tell tales of motoring down to the Yucatan in Baja Bugs and on dirt bikes.
That would be suicide today.

But if we take in the American Centrali Orphans and then legalize Hemp could not a type of peace emerge?
All my weed comes from New Hampshire.

Carlos and I will take in three. Preferably boys. We don't know how to be girls. But we can feed a few small mouths if it means something worthwhile. Like less untimely and gruesome death. Would you be down with a couple of Young Americans foodwise for five years?

No?

- Asked by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering
Race, Religion & Politics / 3 days ago Back To Top

Liberal vs. Conservative

So I was born and raised Conservative, and through my years, I think that I seen that my own views are Conservative. I am open about discussing political views with others, but overall, I believe in less of a centralized government but more on state and local. Something that I would like to clear up. Just because I am Conservative does NOT mean that I am racist and hate on people because they are different.

Going back to some of the stuff in the media, Hobby Lobby, Chick-fil-A, Phil Robertson, where all asked questions about a topic that we all new the answer to. Yet the world was shocked by their answers. Most people did not like their answers and were hating on them.

One topic, lately, has been gay marriage. Do I support gay marriage? This is a tricky question for me to answer. I do not feel that religiously it is right, however, to each his own and I feel that since I have the right to choose my religion, so should you. This does not mean that all Conservatives think this way. Some are 100% against, some are 100% for it and other are like me. This does not make us "evil", it makes us unique and have an opinion.

My question is, why is that some Liberals feel the need to say that they are for tolerance and equality, yet they attack you if you have a different belief then they do? I am not saying that Conservatives don't, however, we don't preach that we are for tolerance and equality (etc.). Has anyone else been feeling the heat?

Please be civil about all answers. Thanks :)

Update: July 28, 2014.
The gay marriage thing was an EXAMPLE. It was not the focus of it, which I feel weird having to explain since I thought it was obivous. For those who gave a good political argument against or good political view agreeing with it, I thank you. It was really great seeing some of the different views. For those who were so focused on ONE example and could not see past it and felt the need to insult me...well, you became the example. All in all, thanks for all the responses! I actually enjoyed reading some of the different views on here. It really shows the diversity of this site, which it was really makes it so great :)

Marijuana Obama. Our Thirst he Did Slake.

So now we'll have Hillary.
Shall she satiate?

1