GIVE ADVICE ON RACE, RELIGION & POLITICS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Race, Religion & Politics / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Ahh yes, the innocence of youth...

You tube "Potty-Mouthed Princesses Drop F-Bombs"

I dare you...

What do you think about using little children in political ads?

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting
Race, Religion & Politics / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Why are non-US citizen votes counted in US elections?

Obama claimed about 80% of illegals' votes.

Do you want your children's future decided by illegals who hate Americans and burn their flag, but come here for gov't handouts and increased socialism (at the expense of legal citizens) that we clearly cannot afford?

How do you think Karma will come back to haunt the Democrats as a result of breaking the law?

Update: October 25, 2014.
"Under current law, non-citizens are not allowed to vote in federal elections, and it is a federal crime for a non-citizen to vote or register to vote in such an election, punishable by imprisonment and/or the initiation of removal proceedings against that individual." And here's an interesting article (delete spaces): http://www.huffingtonpo st.com/ howard-foster/ democrats-benefit-from -illegal-immigrants-vot ing_b_1418523.html

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession
Race, Religion & Politics / 11 hours ago Back To Top

I feel convicted because I got a little beyond tipsy last night

I am a devoured christian and I went out last night and over did it. I drank too much and I was dancing and singing. I did overindulge and I asked God for forgiveness. I attend a church where I sing in the choir but I feel like I don't want to go because I don't want people judging me and looking at me funny because I choose not to live my life in a box. They don't know I got drunk but I feel bad because I feel like this sends mixed signals to people who are trying to find God. Please help!

PS: I did not sleep with anyone or do anything out of the ordinary besides a lil dirty dancing

2004 NYC allows Islam to build a mosque at ground zero. 2014 Muslim chops NYPD with hatchet. Got it?

Most of America told NYC not to invite or allow Islam to desecrate ground zero. Mayor Bloomberg and NYC said not to worry, these were "peaceful" Muslims. LOL.

You get what you deserve. Stupid is its own reward. Right?

- Asked by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

Effects of the Gender Pay Gap

In general, men make more money than women. I'm not going to discuss why that discrepancy exists. I just want you to answer this: How do you think women's quality of life and standard of living differs from men's as a result of making less money? Do you think women are unable to pursue expensive hobbies, such as traveling and scuba diving, to the same extent that men are able to? Do you think men get more satisfaction and happiness out of life in general because they can afford more things than women can? Does this essentially make women less interesting to listen to than men because they haven't been able to see and do as much as men?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?

tables have finally turned

How will white people react when they become a minority in the US?

Race, Religion & Politics / 2 days ago Back To Top

Canada was attacked today

The capital city of Canada was attacked today. A Muslim terrorist shot and killed a Canadian soldier standing at the national war memorial and shots were fired inside the parliament buildings. Only two days before another Muslim in Canada used his car to kill a Canadian soldier.

Why does Canada insist on having such high immigration from Muslim countries?

Why do so many people feel the need

to insert themselves into other people's private lives? How is gay marriage going to affect me? It's not. If churches are against gay marriage they shouldn't have to perform ceremonies but anyone performing a civil ceremony (if licensed to do so) should have to. It's no different than the government telling me I have to serve anyone who comes into my business no matter what my personal feelings about their race, gender, height, weight, etc. are.

- POP'd by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

When gay marriage becomes legal nation wide...

Should churches be forced to perform the gay marriage ceremonies?

I have a feeling that's what it'll come down too since Repubs & Democrats have to keep fighting over non-issues to distract us from bigger problems.

Update: October 20, 2014.
It's already happening to businesses and pastors: Sweet Cakes: http://bit.ly/1vYKVRh Idaho: City threatening jail time if they don't perform same sex ceremony: http://bit.ly/1nx73zb Farm owners being sued: http://bit.ly/1pvlnUr

Update: October 20, 2014.
What's "retarded" about predicting the future that is actually already taking place? I'm open to rebuttals, but calling me a retard with nothing to back your shit up is well..knee-jerk retardation.

Race, Religion & Politics / 3 days ago Back To Top

Phooey on Inquiring minds. I just wanna know...

How tall are you, really?

Update: October 22, 2014.
We just broke a record here. Seventeen replies!!! Prior best was 14. Is there a club I should be applying to? Will it be in all our names? Do we get certificates? Dang, so many questions and so few answers...until now.

- Asked by rekkonball, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

1