GIVE ADVICE ON RACE, RELIGION & POLITICS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Race, Religion & Politics / 14 hours ago Back To Top

about how long does it take a district attorney deputy to return your call?

- Asked by djboyarde, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Los Angeles, Other Profession
Race, Religion & Politics / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is the most money you have given a homeless person?

I mostly just buy them food.

One time I saw a homeless lady with a dog. I bought her a hamburger with fries and a soda and went to the pet store and got the dog some food. The lady did not want any of it! She stated she didn't eat that kind of food. I took her food and left her the dog food.

Today on the way to work I spotted a homeless man. I just kept driving. Not sure why this homeless man just stood in my mind. something told me to turn around and help him out. I turned around, called him over to my car and gave him $10. He was so grateful. I just told him God loves you man. I know you are in a hard place but He loves you. I told Him God put it in my heart to turn around and give him the money.

I got to work and I felt so light in my heart. I went to the bathroom and thank God for everything I have and that I am able to give.

Funny thing is I was so tired getting up this morning to go to work. I complained to myself that I had to do this crap for the rest of my life. :)

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Race, Religion & Politics / 2 days ago Back To Top

Cosby Show reruns pulled from many networks...

Now all the other actors and actresses won't get royalties.

I really liked that show.

Update: July 29, 2015.
Many people, including media companies, knew of the alleged rapes years and years and years ago but did nothing. It's the media companies washing their hands (like Pilate in the Bible) and saying they had no knowledge until now. I don't trust media companies to tell the truth. They knew he was an alleged rapist for years. They were fine with making millions of dollars of advertising revenue from Bill Cosby's TV shows until the public became convinced of his guilt. Now they are pretending to be responsible. That's what I'm saying. It's all about money, not responsible behaviour.

Update: July 29, 2015.
Sylvester Stallone was (is) a porn star. I haven't seen any network refrain from showing a "Rocky" or "Rambo" film because of his past.

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Consulting

1