GIVE ADVICE ON PETS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Pets / 19 hours ago Back To Top

What's your best method to clipping your dog's nails?

I've tried leg locking him down and 1/4 treat per nail but that only works for about 3 nails and he's back to squirming, yelping before the cut, and biting. He's just a little dog but damn he's determined haha

I also gave him a bath/haircut to get him ready for TG...He's not liking me today ;)

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession
Pets / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Does your cat get into fights with humans?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Pets / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Does your dog get into fights with humans?

Pets / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Does your cat get into fights with other cats?

Pets / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Does your dog get into fights with other dogs?

Pets / 2 days ago Back To Top

Anyone know about feline leukemia?

I am the caretaker of a homeless 3 yr old male cat. I have been driving 20 minutes each way to feed him for over a year. In May of last year I found a shelter that would take him provided I got him neutered and tested for leukemia. He tested positive for leukemia and the shelter did not take him. I had to put him back in the street.

The cat looks very healthy. In fact he has gained weight. I wonder if he was misdiagnosed. Could this be possible as he is not showing any signes of illness? Its too expensive to take him to be retested.

I am tired of driving each day to go feed him. I can't do it anymore! Winter is almost here and I don't want him to suffer the freezing weather. I can't find anyone/shelter to take him because he has leukemia. So I have decided to take him to be put to sleep.

I want to go away and feel bad that he will be waiting for me. Its a huge incovenience to drive to feed him every day. I placed a shelter for him and it was removed. I dont want him to go through this cold winter in the street. I think putting him to sleep will be best.

Am I wrong? Thanks.

- Asked by cinderella2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Pets / 3 days ago Back To Top

Aaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!

My baby is getting spayed today. My wife will pick her up in a few minutes and I'll go sit with her tonight instead of doing my usual evening activties.

Anyone had their animal-babies at the Vet recently?

Update: November 21, 2014.
Well, she's doing fine now two days past. We gave her some painkillers when she was in obvious discomfort. We let them mature sexually before spaying. Not sure it that helps, but I think so, so we do it. My baby is about 10 months old now and finished her first estrus about a month ago. Peace out!

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

1