GIVE ADVICE ON PETS

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Pets / 16 hours ago Back To Top

When my son was visiting his dad, his step mother hit the family dog with her car and the dog died!

My son told her, "he was too young, he was only a year old", to which she replied, "he was an old soul and he chose to go at this time". She never once took responsibility for her carelessness. I have a problem with "spiritualizing away" the facts. The fact is she killed my son's pet and didn't show an ounce of remorse. I haven't had a chance to talk to my son about it as he is only 8. Should I tell him that she should have shown remorse and apologized? I realize accidents happen, and we adults maybe go into shock and make things up to smooth over reality, but still, really? He "choose" to "go" at this time??!!

Update: September 02, 2014.
I don't want him to "hate" a person for accidentally causing a death. I know she didn't do it intentionally. But I wonder how to talk to him appropriately, because, how do we know the dog was an old soul and ready to die? What if she hit a human and gave the judge this excuse?? I want him to process his feelings, and also to know how to take responsibility.

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45
Pets / 1 day ago Back To Top

From time to time I meet a cute little dog named Jake held up in the arms of his master while

in the elevator. Jake alwayes stares at me, never saying a word ( not even barking ) when I greet him.

Do you think Jake likes me? Please let me know. It is urgent that you do.

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

crush or being nice/

what does it mean when a guy looks at you with seriousness but smiles and waves at u ....btw, he does this everyday...there are days where he'll strike up a convo.

Pets / 2 days ago Back To Top

My cat doesn't smell but have you ever encountered a smelly cat?

Smelly Cat, Smelly cat what are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, smelly cat it's not your fault...
They won't take you to the vet.
You're obviously not their favorite pet.
You may not be a bed of roses,
And you're no friend to those with noses.
Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat it's not your fault!

- Asked by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

1