GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Married Life / 58 minutes ago Back To Top

While laying in bed with my husband last night,

He asked me what I'd most like to do with his body.

"Identify it", apparently wasn't the right answer.

- Asked by A Married Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Portland
Married Life / 2 hours ago Back To Top

How Can I Make Husband Feel Better about Disability?

My husband has a mild case of Cerebral Palsy and has very limited things he can do with his left hand. He always feels bad about it and feels he is good at nothing. Are there anything at all people with the use of one hand can be good at. How can I boost his confidence about his CP?

- Asked by kittytruelove, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Married Life / 3 hours ago Back To Top

My husband got a new job in another state, will I be able to get a divorce and child support?

We are legally married still, and I will not be moving with him. We have 2 kids, will I be able to divorce him and get child support if he moves?

Update: April 16, 2014.
To those who responded that I am interested in his $, well firdt off don't be so quick to judge as I have more money than he does, but by law he must continue to support his children. You don't know me, and you don't know my husband, but I certainly got to know you by your wise remarks. Thanks to all the others who gave me some solid advice. A man who loves his career ambitions more than his family is not a keeper.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, New York
Married Life / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Is this odd or is it just me?

I have noticed changes in my husband's attitude this year which I find odd. Since he got his dream career job, he has acted like he is something else. Almost like he's better than other people.We go to the gym to work out and he tends to watch the people around us and give them strange looks. Last night he was doing this and I asked him why he was making a face because he's has been doing this since we began going. He said " These people are weird". I told him that maybe we are weird too.
His attitude at home is almost stand offish sort of conceited. Sometimes little things are not to his liking like this morning I made him breakfast and he said" I didn't want this". Has anyone ever had a spouse who became this way when they got their successful job?
Honestly; I think it's ridiculous to have an attitude like this.

Married Life / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Marriage is knowing

each other's buttons...

and pressing them repeatedly, when bored.

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Fiance asked for engagement ring back after two years. Mixed feelings about returning it;need advice

After more than two years, relationship frizzles out. Fiance ask for ring back and I have mixed emotions. He never was willing to set date ... so was it an engagement ring or just something to keep me quiet :)

- Asked by A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Baltimore, Executive
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you give engagement ring back after relationship frizzles out?

After eight years, two of which engaged after which relationship grew distant, fiance ask for ring back. Mixed feelings here; please advise

Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

When was the last time your significant other did something romantic or sweet for you?

What was it?

- Asked by lecksgreendragon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

Do you think your marriage will last forever?

How long have you been married?

Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

Imagine your spouse sitting you down this morning to "talk" and telling you...

he/she is no longer in love and they want a divorce.

How would you handle it? What plans would you make? Do you think you'd get married again one day?

1 2 Next