GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 1 hour ago Back To Top

A woman wearing white toe nail polish is say what

My wife started wearing white toe nail polish could it stand for something

Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Marriage is a miracle in itself because two people of the OPPOSITE SEX who have tendencies

that sometimes clash are brought together, and it really takes the Holy Spirit to be that which completes the three-fold cord.

Author Uknown

- Asked by lionhearted32219, A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Tampa, Who Cares?
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

Marriage is the miracle in itself because two people of the opposite sex who have different

tendencies that sometimes clash are brought together and it realltakes the Holy Spirit to be that which completes the three-fold cord.

Author Unknown

Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

What does a hyphenated woman name her children?

Women who want to be modern keep their maiden names, by adding a hyphen. What do they name their children? I feel that the _best_ example of this is Hillary Rodham Clinton.

(Personally now, whenever I see _or_ hear her name, I think of a Funny Corruption: Hillary RAMROD Clinton. Ramrod _fits_ her personality. What a woman must do to get Powerful. Boo-hiss!)

And if these children keep their mother's maiden name (hyphenated with their father's surname), what happens when these children get married? Continue through years & years & years ...

Will society drown in hyphens, eventually? Thank you.

- Asked by iamback, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Charlotte, Other Profession
Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why are women letting men take advantage of them?

I have just spoken to a few women who have men living with them and the men REFUSE to help pay the bills even though they see their partners struggling. Can someone please help me understand why are their so many women today letting men take advantage of them and letting these men have a FREE ride? I'm freaking out over this. What's the problem.

- Asked by leonabanks, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

1