GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Long-distance hubby...picks World of Warcraft over talking to me...acceptable?

He is a WOW addict, and sometimes doesn't have time to talk to me on the phone because he is busy playing WOW. Is this acceptable? Would it be acceptable for you? Should I say something to him?

Also, every time I write about being in a long-distance relationship, some smart-alec always says something about the LDR part of it (one of you should have a plan to move or it won't work, etc. etc.). This isn't the question for that. We have that part figured out. Please focus on the question at hand. Thanks.

Married Life / 11 hours ago Back To Top

My wife a habitual cam spy person.how does she spy in houses like my sister house? Mothers house?

Were together for 14 yrs recently divorced. Finding hidden cams on all my belongings including glasses that are some Wi-Fi things I did not purchase. Now I'm feeling a current through certain clothes and shoes. Current will intensify if I start talking. About her. Any body know how to stop this? She uses personal lap top, work laptop and phone through a ghost server in other countries. This is used for different IP addresses. Her father is a computer networking engineer... Runs through There family. Help me some one. Is all this possible? Legal?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45
Married Life / 18 hours ago Back To Top

I'm directing this to those in a relationship

This is for those of you in a relationship or marriage. Do you and your partner nurture the relationship or have you become complacent? Please explain.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Married Life / 23 hours ago Back To Top

Why would a married man act like this? URGENT?

I have a colleague at the dance academy. He is a really weird person and sometimes I feel he suffers from some mental problem.

All along the past 1 year, he never had anyone from his family visiting him or coming to meet him. No parents, no siblings, nobody, even on his birthday which he celebrated in the academy as all of us were staying here.

To everyone, he was a bahelor. He is very good looking and charming and has many women admiring him or liking him so the ladies were very much interested in him, though he is reserved towards female colleagues.

He is actually an introvert type of person, and does not mix with many people except 3-4 people he works closely with, mostly males. Though he does have female friends.

All of his social networking photos are of himself. And 1 or 2 are with his cousins and baby niece.

However, yesterday, in full public he made a shocking statement that he is married. Nobody could believe their ears.
He said he never told anyone because nobody asked him. And he also added he does not like talking about his personal life.

When people asked him about his wife, he said she's not from the industry and he seriously does not want to talk about it.
He also refused to show even 1 couple pic.

I mean how is this even possible? There are many married people in our academy, many are private people but nobody hides their marital status, if nobody asks them, they post a photo and reveal who is their significant other.
Even the most private people have 1 photo of their wife/husband. And they don't feel bad in talking about their marriage or wife/husband.

When we went to Indonesia for a show, he had told the female hosts there that he's single which they told on the show and flirted with all the lady hosts there who touched, hugged and flirted with him in public. One of them even asked him out and he told her "Nice to hear that"

Why would someone do this? If he's married for real, what happened to his wife & what about "single" in Indonesia?

Married Life / 2 days ago Back To Top

I fear that my bf still have some feelings for his ex gf. what should i do to make him forget her?

I saw the conversation between them. She says that she cant forget my bf and he also has some feelings for her but he is not ready to rekindle them. He replied like forget about the past and think about future. He just hides his feelings, i fear that he still have hard feelings for her. But she is married now. I am in a tough situation. Please help. I could neither ask him about this nor ignore it.

1