GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Have problem in relationship

Me and my boy friend have relationship for past 3 years.. We had up and downs and fights...After 2years he had breakup with me..I have waited for him two months and I too left off.but again he came and asked me that he cant able to forget me so I too accept because I love him soo much..He cares me so much for 2years.. Because of job he went to aboard. After our engagement he went to aboard.. Now almost 1 year now... He lost his interest in me.

Before when he was here he used to chat thru mobile, social chats FB, Gtalk ect..for one year he used to call daily night but not coming to chat.. but I like to communicate thru chat also. I asked him directly why you are not coming.. He saying that he don't have interest to chat.. he is comfortable to talk. But he used to chat with his friends. I don't know why he is avoiding me.. He using some another mobile no also which is not share with me..
After 6months we are going to get married. I think so he don't like me ???He saying he hate because I fighted for small small things.. Yes I did but not regularly,if I could not able to control so that time I asked that why you are not coming to social chats, why you are hiding??do you have any relationship there..These questions I ask him..I don't know what to do now.. I love him so much.. I am very much interest to talk to him.. But his is not..
In our recent fight;I asked that why your are not coming to social chat, what proplem with you, why you uninstall the app??so we had fight, I called him in mid night at 1pm,He says that he don't have interest to marry me..but ill marry you.I wont cheat you at all..thats the reason ill marry you.. I was so upset, two weeks now I didn't attend his call, he used to call me daily for one time but I didn't attend his call.i don't like to talk with him after he said that.Please advice, what shall I doo now.

Married Life / 7 hours ago Back To Top

So, my wife's cooking....

My wife is a so-so cook. She's gotten better over the years and actually makes nice desserts. Here's the rub. She make "Creole" that is horrible. She doesn't use a recipe, uses canned tomatoes, doesn't season it worth a shiat. It's basically revolting.

I've sucking it up and eating it when she serves it and LYING through my teeth ("Umm, this is great, thanks Honey.") But my tolerance is waning.

So what would you do? Some background, I do most of the cooking because a) I'm picky and b) I'm a good cook. With the kids out of the nest, it's largely a moot point because I tend to eat a different times from her. But it's just gotten to that stage where when she says "Creole" my blood just runs cold.

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

If your spouse/significant other had an affair would you forgive them?

Would you forgive a first time affair from your spouse/significant other? Why or why not?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

So if men are from mars...

where are women from?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

1