GIVE ADVICE ON MARRIED LIFE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Married Life / 1 day ago Back To Top

How many times have you been married?

If more than once then did you feel the same jitters / anxiety each time??

Married Life / 2 days ago Back To Top

My husband's ex girlfriend does not know he is married.

Besides the obvious, could there be any reason for this because I sure can't think of one.

Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

How are you able to maintain such a fulfilling and satisfying relationship with your spouse?

Married Life / 3 days ago Back To Top

Do u think my husband loves me or he just to comfortable in the relationship n want out?

My husband really doesn't want to do anything with me cause he talking about he wants to save, but then when he friends call to go out he goes. After a long day of me working he doesn't ask me how my day was or anything. Then, I always have to say love n miss u first all the time n never wanna say that in front of any body like he's ashamed to show affection in front of people. Like he tells me I'm fat even though im not that big n its unattractive. Like when mother's day came around this year he was like I know u want something. I wasn't expecting anything, but he said that's y he didnt wanna marry cause he knew I was going to want something. So what do u think is he too comfortable with the relationship or he just want out n not saying anything?

- Asked by An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35

1