GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 minute ago Back To Top

What are you doing to keep America weird?

- Asked by captaincanadian, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Regina, Internet / New Media
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4 hours ago Back To Top

RANDOM TIDBITS Girl Scout

For a while, each Girl Scout council could choose its own baker, and at one point there were 29 different companies making the cookies. To streamline the process, that number went down to four in the late 1970s, and in the 1990s, it decreased even further to two: ABC Bakers and Little Brownie Bakers.

The cookies were first sold in 1917. Back then, the scouts baked the cookies themselves and sold them door to door. By the 1920s, they were using a simple sugar cookie recipe, perhaps based on one published in a July 1922 issue of The American Girl magazine. In 1935, the words "Girl Scout Cookies" appeared on the boxes for the first time, and in 1936, the national organization began using commercial bakers.

Samoas, second in sales only to the iconic Thin Mints, were added to the Little Brownie cookie line in 1975. No one seems sure where the name Samoa comes from. One popular theory is the coconut connection. Of the island Samoa's top exports, number eight is coconut oil while number 15 is coconuts, brazil nuts, and cashews.

A trefoil is a kind of three-leafed plant-hence the shape of the shortbread cookie with the same name. The word trefoil comes from the Latin trifolium, "three leaf." The trefoil is also the emblem of both the Girl Scouts of the U.S. and the Girl Guides of Canada.

If the name Savannah Smiles sounds familiar, that's because it was a 1982 family-friendly movie about an unhappy little girl named Savannah who runs away from home, but in the end is happily reunited with her mother. However, the actress who played Savannah, Bridgette Andersen, didn't have such a happy ending; she died of an apparent drug overdose at age 21.

While the Girl Guides of Canada were established two years before the Girl Scouts, they began selling cookies later, in 1927. Past cookie varieties included vanilla crème, maple cream, and shortbread, but nowadays, the Canadian cookie selection is much more streamlined than the Girl Scouts'. In the spring they offer "classic chocolate and vanilla cookies," and in the fall, their version of Thin Mints: Chocolately Mint cookies.

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5 hours ago Back To Top

For those who haven't heard,

Washington State recently passed two laws. They legalized gay marriage and legalized marijuana. The fact that gay marriage and marijuana were legalized on the same day makes perfect Biblical sense.

Leviticus 20:13 says:
If a man lies with another man they should be stoned."
Apparently we just hadn't interpreted it correctly before!

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 8 hours ago Back To Top

So how many funerals can you go to anyway?

I know this is a terrible question, but let me know who else feels compelled [ie: trapped at times] to go to funerals for people they've never met.

So a casual acquintance of my wife from her jazzercise class notifies her tonite her 90 year old dad passed away & includes complete info regarding his "showing" at a local mortuary and his funeral this coming weekend & requests my wife to pass on to everyone we know.

Don;t mean to sound cold hearted, but this is a couple we maybe see once a year & if we don't invite them to something we never hear from them. Myself I'd rather have a tooth drilled at the dentist than attend a funeral for a complete stranger, but because I love my wife I will go & pretend I care - am I terrible or what?

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Come on people. .......???????????????? ??

Liven up a wee bit. Don't make me do something drastic and twisted. You know I will.

- Asked by rantingmadman, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older, Atlanta, Hospitality

Woohoo, just notched up my 5000th Star!

OK A-ology, you know what to do ...

- Asked by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11 hours ago Back To Top

do vitamins make you fat?

- Asked by wakeforester, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Who HERE does not use Facebook?

Or used to but gave up on it? I left several groups last night. Deleted several nonfamily people...wasn't personal just scaling back. Deleted it from my phone. The only reason I won't delete it entirely is because of a few history groups I am in.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 17 hours ago Back To Top

Mindgames that CAN and often WILL get you hurt!!!

I wanted to pop the post of the young man I just replied to. It was concerning his gf who threw him out of her apartment over the lame excuse he thanked her for dinner too soon and hasn't spoken to him since.

It's clear what's up....she's done with him ready to move onto the next sucker to use for whatever reason if she hasn't already. Sex money drugs all the above. Do any of these men and women who play these type of psy ops with people's minds have a clue who they could be dealing with??? Numbskulls like this end up on a homicide detectives desk everyday because one day they pick the WRONG person to do this to. I was REALLY lucky this didn't happen to me and I would have had it coming.

Who here has ever known men or women who do this as part of their MO?

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 19 hours ago Back To Top

What would you do .....

If Brad Pitt ate your sandwich?

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next