GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6 minutes ago Back To Top

Actually, I think Rush lyrics would prompt someone to go and look for a job ...

"You don't get something for nothing
You don't get freedom for free
You won't get wise
With the sleep still in your eyes
No matter what your dreams might be ..."

What are your favourite motivational Rush songs?

- POP'd by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

New rule... One cannot post about unemployment

... if they are unemployed and have not gone out for a job interview that day. IJS... if you have time to whine on here about the unemployment, you need to at least make an effort to get a job instead of whining.

I just think if some people would get out in the real world instead of listening to Rush and the rest of the fear mongers, they might actually have a more positive view of it. You know actually experiencing life rather than letting Rush telling you what to think and hate.

The poor little sheep of this world... Taking all of it hook line and sinker...

- Asked by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 40 minutes ago Back To Top

So, can we start quarantining all the

...Kids of the nut jobs who refuse to get their kids their proper shots. I mean what is the real difference? They refuse to get immunization shots and they threaten the rest of the kids who do get their shots.

Update: October 30, 2014.
I just wish people would see that she is just like the right wing nut jobs who are doing the same thing. It is funny that the right wants to make her out to be a liberal when she is doing exactly what the Tea Party has been doing for years. "I'm my own person, I can do what ever I please...screw the gov't." Funny how the right wants the federal gov't to step in all of a sudden. You know since they are the ones trying to dismantle the federal gov't when it suits them. Which one is it cupcakes... Do you want the federal Gov't or not. I wish you all would make up your mind.

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

What punishment should that Ebola Maine nurse, who is now being quarantine, if she violates

The protocols?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Whatever happened to the sock dude?

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

Have you noticed that Ebola has only shown up in

Republican lead states right before election time? Do you think these Governors are trying to bring fear to help turn out the Republican vote?

Update: October 30, 2014.
The big to do is all in Texas and New Jersey people. Please try and keep up. It is those two states that are making the big fuss about it. Quit trying to change the subject like you always do when you are on the wrong side of the debate. It is either Benghazi, Obama, Clinton or Carter with you all. You never try to stay on the subject which is Republican Gov. making a big fuss about Ebola in their states. I do not see Cuomo getting in heated exchanges on TV like I do with the Texas and New Jersey Governors.

...have you heard obama is putting the wheels in motion to - better sit down for this - bring into

...this Country, Foreign citizens who are suffering from ebola, for treatment.

..ok, is THIS enough for you idiot obama lovers to open your eyes to what this idiot is doing to this Country???

...if not, there is no hope for you.

- Asked by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

What is your favorite dessert?

What is your favorite dessert?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

DISAPPOINTED that haters didn't assault a post?!

...that's a new one.

- POP'd by stillagoodguy1, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

So why did everyone grow quiet all of a sudden?

Nobody bothered responding to my last post which was about something big? I would've thought some of the haters like the pine tree, the old lady with the shawl, the laughing Jesus, and the palomino out of the woodwork? What happened, haters?

Did you all run out of crass things to say now that I'm doing something with my life, and I'm feeling upbeat? Or are you jealous because you wish you could be the ones moving abroad and traveling to all kinds of exotic places?

I would've thought folks like them would've gotten their jollies off at my previous post. It was about something unfortunate that happened when I first came here three years ago that I've long overcome. Maybe the latter is what got to them.

- Asked by daugenstine, A Creative, Male, 29-35, San Antonio, Teaching
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11 hours ago Back To Top

What was the last polaroid of you that was taken? Who took it?

I still have a polaroid camera in my closet, but--can't buy film for it any more......actually for quite some time now.....

- Asked by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 13 hours ago Back To Top

God I miss............

The Randy Orton Stalker... By the way have you seen the "Randy Orton out of nowhere!!!" gifs...
those are the best.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 19 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever been humiliated in the public place ?

Has anyone ever offended you, cursed at you, put you down or hit you in the public place ? Has anyone ever yell at you and revealed intimate details of your life in the coffee shop, restaurant and such ? How did you react ?

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next