GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

How often do you go out to eat?

How often do you go to a sit down restaurant and is it usually casual, or higher priced? Do you go by yourself or with others?

- Asked by lasuz, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Managerial
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Homer, Alaska. Hipster central.

Yes, this is a real post. You can't make this up.

Human foosball?

- Asked by beachinbeachboy, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Consulting
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Is it ever OK for a man to hit a woman?

Ok, my friend I had an argument about this. She says if a woman hits a man, then it is ok for him to hit her back. We were looking at a video where a woman hit a guy and then he clocked her a good one in the face giving her a black eye. I find this absolutely wrong on so many levels for this guy to punch her with such force. If a small kid hits you, do you punch the kid as hard as you can? I think the concept is the same for the man vs the woman.

- Asked by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Financial / Banking
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Wild dream of ocean waves crashing up against my house

OK. So had a dream. Don't remember them much. Was in a oceanfront house. Waves started crashing up against the windows and sliding glass doors. I told my wife I had to go bring in all the deck chairs. Dug them out of the sand in the water. Then I turned around and I saw nothing but hundreds of sharks swimming around. I went back inside. The storm calmed down. Any dream experts out there?

- Asked by armagedon007, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Financial / Banking
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 day ago Back To Top

Which actor do you consider to have been the best Batman ? And the best Joker ?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

The following conversation took place one morning between a wife and her now ex-husband.

They were discussing government cost cuts that they recently heard about in the paper.

"Honey," his wife said, while reading the newspaper, "it looks like the government is going to cut the military forces. They are going to eliminate six over-aged destroyers."

To which the husband replies, "Sorry to hear that, dear. I'm sure you'll miss your mother when she's gone."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

I have my changed my system for labeling homemade freezer meals.

I used to carefully note in large clear letters, "Meatloaf" or "Pot Roast" or "Steak and Vegetables or "Chicken and Dumplings" or "Beef Pot Pie."

However, I used to get frustrated when I asked my husband what he wanted for dinner because he never asked for any of those things. So, I decided to stock the freezer with what he really likes.

If you look in my freezer now you'll see a whole new set of labels. You'll find dinners with neat little tags that say: "Whatever," "Anything," "I Don't Know," "I Don't Care," "Something Good," or "Food." My frustration is now reduced because no matter what my husband replies when I ask him what he wants for dinner, I know that it is there waiting.

I bet a few Nurse's were licking their lips.

If your erection lasts more than four hours you should seek the attention of a doctor. If your erection lasts more than 17 hours you are in for some real unpleasantness.

Brit Jason Garnett woke up one morning with the unwelcomed turgidity, but like most men who wake up in this condition he thought it would soon go away by itself. It didn't.

As the hours passed he tried various things including exercise and an ice bath before he finally agreed to be taken to the hospital.

"Ending up in hospital with a permanent erection was probably the most embarrassing day of my life," Garnett said, but the embarrassment was going to be the least of his worries.

Doctors first tried to slow Garnett's blood flow by injecting his penis 24 times.

"Seeing them stab my penis with a needle was a horrible experience - like something out of a horror film."

But that didn't work so they had to come up with another way of making the 23-year-old's penis go down. In a last desperate attempt doctors removed two pints of blood from his penis.

This final procedure worked.

"The pain was 10 out of 10," Garnett commented. Adding that after its ordeal, his penis is "a bit black and blue."

RANDOM TIDBITS Trivia

Before World War I, Aspirin was a registered trademark of the German company Bayer. When Germany lost the war, Bayer gave the trademark to the Allies as a reparation in the Treaty of Versailles.

Thanks to some clever marketing during World War II, Old Spice aftershave became part of the soldier's standard-issue toiletry kit and "changed the smell of things."

Early contact lenses were made from wax molds (wax was poured over the eyes). The lenses, made of glass, cut off tear flow and severely irritated the eyes. In fact, the whole ordeal was so painful that scientists recommended an anesthetic solution of cocaine.

On average, each person uses 54 feet of dental floss every year. That may sound like a lot, but dentists recommend the use of one and a half feet of dental floss each day. That's equal to 548 feet a year.

In the late 1940s aerosol hair spray was a growing fad among women. The only problem was that it was water insoluble, which made it hard to wash out. This was because the earliest fixative was shellac, more commonly used to preserve wood.

Ancient Chinese, Roman, and German societies frequently used urine as mouthwash. Surprisingly, the ammonia in urine is a good cleanser.

*-- I'm the Devil! --*

A woman, whose husband often came home drunk, decided to cure him of the habit.

One Halloween night, she put on a devil suit and hid behind a tree to intercept him on the way home.

When her husband came by, she jumped out and stood before him with her red horns, long tail, and pitchfork.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm the Devil!" she responded.

He said, "Oh, I'm married to your sister!"

1 2 3 Next