GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

I just read that on average,

an adult U.S. male will have sex two to three times a week, whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year.

This is very upsetting news to me, as I had no idea I was Japanese!

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

RANDOM TIDBITS - Play-Doh -

Play-Doh was first sold as a wallpaper cleaner. People could remove soot and dirt from their wall coverings by simply rolling the wad of goop across the surface.

Since its inception, two billion cans of Play-Doh have been sold. If you took all of that Play-Doh ever made and wadded it into a giant ball, it would weigh as much as 2,000 Statues of Liberty.

Back when it was a household cleaner, the product came in only one dud of a color: off-white. When it hit stores as a toy in 1955, red, blue and yellow were available. These days, you can find nearly every color of the rainbow, but a consumer poll taken in 2000 revealed that the fan favorites are rose red, purple paradise, garden green and blue lagoon.

For quite some time, Dr. Tien Liu had a resume blurb no one else in the world could claim: Play-Doh expert. Liu helped perfect the Play-Doh formula for the original company, Rainbow Crafts, and stayed on as a Play-Doh Expert when the modeling compound was purchased by Kenner and then Hasbro.

Demeter Fragrance Library worked with Hasbro to make a Play-Doh fragrance to commemorate the product's 50th anniversary. Hasbro said the fragrance is "meant for highly creative people, who seek a whimsical scent reminiscent of their childhood."

That little guy on the box? His name is Play-Doh Pete. Back in the early days, the Play-Doh mascot was a somewhat creepy-looking elf. Sometime in the '60s, the mascot morphed into a beret-wearing boy and picked up the name Pete.

(www.mentalfloss.com)

*-- Mother's Little Helper --*

The mother of a problem child was advised by a psychiatrist, "You are far too upset and worried about your son. I suggest you take tranquilizers regularly."

On her next visit the psychiatrist asked, "Have the tranquilizers calmed you down?"

"Yes," the boy's mother answered.

"And how is your son now?" the psychiatrist asked.

"Who cares?" the mother replied.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 hours ago Back To Top

When you are trying to get to sleep at night, or well, maybe yo are asleepp...

...do you ever get those sudden herkyj erky motions that if your dog or cat were to do it, you would laugh at them ?

Sure you do.

Does it wake you up, and if so, did you find that you were dreaming ?

I feel asleep in front of the Tvlast night and woke myself up when my right arm jherked rally hard. I thought I was dreaming that I had thrown a forwarsd pass to someone, but couldn;t remember to whom. I guess it bothered me that the Eagles lost.

This happens with one of my legs sometimes, but it never comes to mind that I could have been kicking someone.

What is your take on these things.

Please, no need for the hypocondriacs to respond, unless you want to hear yourselves type.

- Asked by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 8 hours ago Back To Top

What do people's kids do while they are online? I don't have any young enough to need attending to.

The one the lives with me is 25. And even she demands to be the focus of my attention when she's around....which isn't often.

It's nine PM....DO you know what your kids are doing? LOL
I borrowed that from the nightly news who used to say that at 10PM.

- Asked by joybird, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10 hours ago Back To Top

is this ok that i do this?

I filled out a form and mailed it, and after the fact I forgot that I needed to sign it, do you think itll be ok if I redo the form and remail it? thanks

Who have you sought out in the world of availability as teachers?

what books have you read that qualify your experience in this life ?

- Asked by morningdust, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 12 hours ago Back To Top

What is IBS?.........

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

What is your passion?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 13 hours ago Back To Top

"Guys will always stick together."

Men. Really? Would you really stick with the guys when it comes to your wife or girlfriend?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next