GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Another question for the guys.

How would a woman know you have friend zoned her vs still in the running for potential girlfriend material?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 hours ago Back To Top

What is your deepest fear?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of the Universe. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing so enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God which is within us. It is not in just some of us, it is in all of us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others." -- By Nelson Mandela

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Miami
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 8 hours ago Back To Top

18 days until I move out from Flordia to central Georgia

- Asked by amandasboy, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Atlanta, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9 hours ago Back To Top

The weekend is over.

So what was the best moment of your weekend?

- Asked by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 15 hours ago Back To Top

I bought red velvet cupcakes.After eating one, the supposed buttercream frosting tasted very strong.

I do not know if it had a spice extract, or almond extract or what. But, I had an immediate allergic reaction, coughing for five minutes, eyes watering. On label, it says artificial and natural flavors. Wondering what it was. Does that mean mystery flavoring ??

Update: August 03, 2015.
I buy cannolis from them, and other items no problem. They told me they do not even make the frosting. Will return.

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

When did you last have your car repaired?

When was your last car repair beyond a tune up or oil change? Where did you take your vehicle? What had to be done and what did it cost approximately. Did the problem get resolved? Do you trust the mechanic and would you recommend them to friends verbally, or even on YELP or a similar site?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Have you ever lost your car

Have you ever lost your car at a mall , doctor's appointment, or other situation? How did you finally find it? Did you find it funny or were you really upset?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 19 hours ago Back To Top

3 For the price of 1. Catch you all later on..

During training exercises, the Lieutenant driving down a muddy back road encountered another car stuck in the mud with a red-faced colonel at the wheel.

"Your jeep stuck, sir?" asked the Lieutenant as he pulled alongside.

"Nope," replied the Colonel, coming over and handing him the keys, "Yours is."

A soldier was given the job of hunting for buffalo. To help him, he hired an Indian Scout. The two of them set off on their journey to find buffalo. After riding awhile, the Indian gets off his horse, puts his ear to the ground and says "Humm, buffalo come".

The soldier scans the area with his binoculars, but sees nothing. He is confused and says to the Indian, "I do not see anything, how do you know buffalo come?"

And the Indian replies, "Ear sticky".

A sergeant was addressing a squad of 20 and said: "I have a nice easy job for the laziest man here. Put up your hand if you are the laziest." 19 men raised their hands, and the sergeant asked the other man "why didn't you raise your hand?" The man replied: "Too much trouble, sarge."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 20 hours ago Back To Top

Sergeant Jones was doing a drill one morning when a letter was given to him.

Sergeant stood up and shouted, "PRIVATE WILLIAMS STAND UP!.....YOUR MOTHER HAS DIED!" Private Williams immediately bawled into tears and fainted. Sergeant Smith told Sergeant Jones, "You should have broken the news to him nicer....he wouldn't have been so upset." Two months had passed, Sergeant Jones was running another drill and he received another letter which stated that Private Williams' father had died, and then he thought for a minute and then shouted, "EVERYONE WHOSE FATHER IS ALIVE, TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD" and so they did, and then Sergeant Jones shouted, "PRIVATE WILLIAMS... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 22 hours ago Back To Top

I had the electrical part ignition switch fixed. I still had problems the next day,but the shop

closed early Sat. I tried to start the car three different times. Finally got it. Same thing on Sunday. I figured it out. I tried another copy of my key, and it is working fine. If any problems again then will look into a new ignition lock cylinder, right ? Do I need to buy stuff to lubricate where the key goes in ?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next