GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

ttooddaayy,,mmyy ccoommppuutteerr iiss ttyyppiinngg ddoouubbllee; why and how do I fix?

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Why can we not view all replies to a question?

When reading through answers to questions I have been noticing lately that it will say, for instance, that there is eleven replies and shows only nine. Sometimes less. Responses that I seen earlier that were not against the TOS or bad. They are still counted in so I figure they are still there just not viewable in the thread. Just wondering because I was curious of the ratings and now I can't see some of them.

Update: September 16, 2014.
Thanks but I seen it yesterday and not today. There are two missing in the same question.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7 hours ago Back To Top

If a woman punches a man should the man punch her back?

Not including weapons of any kind purely hand to hand.

- Asked by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Y'all know that you don't want to work or live in any building over 2 stories without the ability

open windows and base jump out of there if you need to. IJS S**t has happened and so just in case...most of us want our feet pretty close to ground level.

- POP'd by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

If you could work in the Chrysler Buiding, what foor would you prefer? WhY?

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11 hours ago Back To Top

We are all going to be in the Big Brother house of 40 people for the summer. Two voted out per week.

A number of double evictions will occur and at least one triple eviction.
Who are YOU going to attempt to form an alliance with. No more than 5 people to an alliance. Who do you want to take to the end with you?

- Asked by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

If you could work in the Empire State building, what floor would you prefer? Why?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 14 hours ago Back To Top

What's your beef... ?

Have you ever wondered why *it*, whatever it is, is called a beef ?

How much difference in your response would there be if when someone asked you what is your beef...

...if you gave them a Pork or a Foul instead ?

Got any examples ?

- Asked by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Out of the mouths of babes...things I've actually heard kids say-

My dad is awesome; he was born in the Nifties...

We joined AA so if we get in trouble, they'll tow our car...

(Grandma had mentioned that the brand of bread she bought was fortified with iron)"...Is that why you cut the rust off?"

We were really lost- we were way out in the Boobies...

(Some loon bought my two-year-old daughter a baton; I took it away when she almost broke a lamp. We had a house full of people...) "I'm going outside- can I have my tampon back?"

- Asked by stillagoodguy1, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Celebrity
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 18 hours ago Back To Top

When are people going to stop worshiping

the state, celebrities, and sports athletes?

When are you going to wake up and realize Angelina Jolie or Julia Roberts isn't any more special on screen than watching the mating habits of manatees on the Discovery Channel?

...Or forking money over to sports athletes and supporting *everything* they do because they play ball very well; nevermind the puppy maiming, child punching or wife/gf murdering?

...Or depend on gov't to fix every problem we have even though they're the cause of most of them?

Fine if you don't believe in religion..but why use these as substitutes?

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession

Speaking of ISIL - I just watched the President's address.

The video had 356,000 views. That is less than 1% of the population. What does that say about everyone ranting about the situation. Did you watch the video? What did you think?

Update: September 16, 2014.
Okay. You all make a good point. But still! Just over a 1/4 million views on the Official White House Youtube Channel? Doesn't anyone else thing this is a ridiculously small number? No? Okay, never mind.

Update: September 15, 2014.
To the anon who said "If you would read the Bible, You would realize these wars are unstoppable..." I hope you can step back and read what you wrote. Perhaps you can think critically just for a second to understand that it is BECAUSE of the bible that these wars will never end. YOU just said so! I understand why Muslims cannot see their own evil, but I keep expecting more from Christians and once again, I expected too much.

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Teaching

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next