GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 46 minutes ago Back To Top

Would you even consider going to a Halloween costume party aboard a moving train?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Are you generous, frugal

or are you somewhere in-between? Please describe your method of spending, saving.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 hours ago Back To Top

Do you trust charities?

Do you feel comfortable donating to charities? How do you feel about the Gofundme site? Do you believe that a substantial amount of the donations really go to the cause? Please explain. I have mixed feelings but donate none-the-less.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Dang, who else knew Randy Orton was...

... in Macedonia?

Same writing style... you are fooling no one...IJS

- POP'd by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

DOES MY BOYFRIEND LOVE ME OR MY BODY?

I met him a year ago. He came all the way from Macedonia and he was close friends with my brother (who studied at a Uni in Macedonia) and he was the hottest guy I had ever encountered in my life. I have crushed on many really good looking guys but this one was the most intense one. He had beautiful smouldering brown eyes and long lashes, dark hair, sculpted cheeks, defined jawline and had this beautiful light olive skintone. He was drop dead gorgeous. And had a great shape and was pretty tall.

I was capitivated by him the moment I saw him. He never spoke much. He was always called the quiet and mysterious one and he let his eyes do the talking. His eyes were so expressive that you could instantly tell what he wanted or how he was feeling.

We had a strange connection. We never spoke much but exchanged looks a lot. And our eyes would meet very often. I was so shy in front of him that I would just stand and stare at him while he talked. I felt he liked me because he never looked at other girls the way he looked at me. But he never said it and I was so conscious that I couldnt say anything either!

But just a week before he was about to leave for his home country, he said he wanted something from me and that was I had to spend the entire week with him at his house. I agreed as I was extremely crazy about him and I shifted with him for the week where we had sex almost non stop for the entire week.

He left after that but returned just 3 weeks later saying he couldnt stay away from me. Since then we have been in a relationship. But at times he gets too jealous and suspects me. He doesn't really like my male friends and I stopped meeting them.

Once we got into a fight over his jealousy issues and he said h can't trust me because I spent a week with him without a relationship. I was really hurt by his words. I liked him a lot thats why I slept with him otherwise I wouldn't.

Please help!!

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Do you believe in NDE ( Near Death experience)?

There are many testimonies on YouTube of actual people that have experienced it. Even the movie made about it based on a true story

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Do you believe.......

.....that everyone has a calling?

- Asked by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Law Enforcement
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 14 hours ago Back To Top

What movie do you have your eye on at the cinema? Just saw Hitman Agent 47.

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

How often do you go out to dinner?

How frequently do you go out for a nice dinner? Do you prefer going out or eating in?

What is your favorite cheese?

What cheese do you particularly enjoy, or do you dislike it? I love brief on crackers. Yumm.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 15 hours ago Back To Top

How did you hear about answerology?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next