GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Would your kids know what a Sony cassette Walkman is and how it works?

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3 hours ago Back To Top

What is it with 14/15 yo teenage boys ...

and their constant splitting every 10 to 15 seconds?

Am I clueless over this behavioural actions?

When making your favourite PB&J sandwich ...

What kind of J (Jam or Jelly) is the best and why?

What celebrity bears the closest resemblance to you?

Who is him or her and what makes them look like you?

Be truthful ....

I quit my job today.

I hated that job. Over worked in a hostile work environment. idk wtd...

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Place today's TV quote .... ....

."This here is the living area, where we does our living, and this is the dining area, where we does our dining, and this is the kitchen area...Where we does our kitchening"

i guess the way to do it on this site is to be anonymous. What's the point then?

If you can give "advice" without having to be held responsible for the things that you say or claim to feel then you can't be taken seriously. If you choose to hide then what's to keep you real and to stop you from being a crazed full on bully?

- Asked by lennonlover, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Do you work Friday? Do you observe it as "Good Friday"?

I see that it's different everywhere...where I work (university) there are no classes, and a large percent of people are taking it off, but it's not a paid holiday. My s.o. has it off as a holiday, in manufacturing! What are you doing if you are off that day?

- Asked by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Could I apply for a mortgage with a net salary of around 13k/year?

Update: April 16, 2014.
I am surprised they would not approve your loan. I am glad I asked the question. I am actually making around 15-17k a year on my own, but it's clear regardless that this would be a very difficult proposition for anyone even for someone with a high-paying job. I just want to be a little more independent at my age. I unfortunately have some personal circumstances that are blocking me. I haven't been "able" to do what I really want in recent years. I had a temp job for a while, prior to that I actually had two good paying jobs. I guess this is why we cannot base our self-worth on how much money we make a year. But for a lot of people this is often a marker of who you are. I still think of myself as successful-I know this sounds crazy, but I just had a bad couple of years but does not mean I am worthless. I know this goes against a lot of things but sadly I have lived enough to know this. Thanks for the feedback

Update: April 16, 2014.
Hi thanks all.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Lies and harassment from neighbors

I will be moving to a new home next month. I am tired of this harassment from the guy neighbor across the street. He didn't bothered me all winter. He start running his mouth spreading lies to my landlord and the cop now that the weather got warmer outside. He told my landlord last weekend that my boyfriend and I were harassing his wife. He told the cop that we talk too loud. I don't have wild parties. I got a hearing loss disability at where I do talk loud sometimes. He start walking up on my property where I am paying rent like he own it when the cop came to my house last weekend. I told him to get off my property and go back to his house. I feel that he is trying to control me and tell me what to do in the home I am paying rent for. He is not the landlord. He should mind his own business cause he like to run his mouth too much. He told the cop and my landlord that he will get me evicted and want a restraining order. I don't talk to him and never bothered him. He is a white guy and I feel that he is racist cause I am a black woman. He never made any attempt to talk to me or be friendly. His wife act like that too. He didn't have to call my landlord or the police to get me kicked out of the house. He should kept his mouth shut cause I was going to move. The neighbors are not very friendly. He got the other neighbor to call my landlord too. I never talk to that other neighbor. I think they are working together to spread lies about me so that I can move. They don't care if I am paying my rent on time every month. I was told that I got bad rotten neighbors who got nothing better to do.

Do you think the neighbors will get their karma back for their wrongdoing and why the neighbor guy think he can control my house that I am paying the rent for?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next