GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11 minutes ago Back To Top

What ever happened to rope skipping by girls? Decades ago, it was popular.

- Asked by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Men: Have you ever lied about your age other than to get served in a bar? If so, for what reason?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever played the lottery or power ball?

Hey you guys I just bought my first power ball ticket and I am sooooo excited! I will find out if I have any of the winning numbers tomorrow...wish me luck!!

- Asked by angeleyes2020, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Food Service
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 5 hours ago Back To Top

What could be going on here?

For the past couple of months, I and some of my coworkers have been getting things in the mail addressed to us at our workplace. I work in a nursing home, so it's not like employees are always getting mail there.

It's just very odd. I got an envelope full of expired coupons today, yesterday I got wikipedia information on Zac Efron and some strange ramblings and unrelated sentences typed out on a typewriter. Stuff like "I like tomato sandwiches" "My dog bit the mailman" and such. Most of my coworkers are getting similar stuff.

I don't know why, but it's starting to creep me out a little. Why would someone be doing this?

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Can someone explain a short sale to me? I feel like we've been given the short end of the deal...

A few months ago, my husband and I saw a very nice home on Zillow.com that we decided to put an offer on to use as a rental property. Per the website, the home was scheduled to be put up for auction, but the realtor assured us that we could still put in a bid and that the bank would take our offer into consideration. We put down a deposit of $1,000 and waited and waited and waited to hear back from the realtor. She had told us that the house was in foreclosure, and that the bank was selling it as a short sale and this was what was taking so long. Meanwhile, when my husband told one of his co-workers that he was planning to buy this property, his co-worker urged him not to, stating that the neighborhood is not like it used to be and is now considered to be a high-crime area, which explains why the price was so low (wish we'd done a little more homework before making a decision!)

After giving the matter some discussion, we've decided to withdraw our offer on this home, but per the realtor, she has to give our $1,000 deposit to the seller rather than to us since we breached the contract. She also warned us that the seller could decide to sue us for backing out of the contract, but doesn't think this will happen as the seller doesn't have the money to retain an attorney. If the house is owned by the bank, which the realtor is now telling us it's not, why would the current owner get a penny of our money? This is really bothering me and I'm wondering if this is legit.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Is corruption / bribery big issue in usa?

How big is this issue in USA? If you look at worldwide it might be the biggest issue faced by common people in developing countries where they have to bribe someone for getting the work done ( mainly govt related work). How's the situation in USA? Does it come into play in day to day life / has been at the top level only..

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 13 hours ago Back To Top

What to do when your emotions are tangled into a knot & each time you try, the knot tightens?

I hope you can help me out, folks. I'm so tired of being tired and weepy and non-motivated, you know?

Life's been a bit rough lately. Most adults have gone through these situations at times: not sleeping well, tension, frayed nerves, worried about others, etc., etc. I shoulda, woulda, coulda prevented myself from sinking down to the depth I find myself in - but I didn't mind my own boundaries. It "tis the Season", to pretend to be jolly as well. (Jeesh, see what I mean?? I'm in such a negative space.) It takes strict self-vigilance to take things a moment at a time (forget the "day"...)

How do YOU find your way out of emotional, stress-fueled ruts? Sing in the shower? Read? Hide under the bed until the next full moon has come & gone? (LOL!)

p.s. I'm NOT in a deep depression, contemplating suicide. I visited that "space" once, many, many years ago - never went back. Hope I never will.

*I cannot do heavy or strenuous excercise due to a spinal disease, btw. Nor can I go for a drive - I gave up my privilege to drive for the same reason.*

Greenwinder: If you can't find a way to say "it" nicely, refrain from saying anything at all. Please.

- Asked by familygal, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 14 hours ago Back To Top

What things people would lie about to make someone jealous?

Funny answers pls..

- POP'd by Male, 29-35

Ladies..this Qs is for you..

Have you ever lied about your age and why?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Is anybody NOT on facebook?

If you're not, why not?

Whether you have one or not, what are some possible reasons why someone would not have one or want to have one?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 17 hours ago Back To Top

Whats the purpose of blocking advice you don't like.

I have found many people that when they don't like advice will block the person giving the advice. Eventually only like minded people are allowed to give them advice. Or should I say only people who agree with them are allowed to give advice. It sucks to read a 4 paragraph whine from some person with a Personality Disorder, only to find your blocked, whats the fun in that. If you cant find a kernel of truth in almost every response you are insulating yourself from any growth or self realization. This site use to be fun but not anymore. docj

- Asked by 01docj10, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, St.Louis, Retired

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next