GIVE ADVICE ON JOKES, POLLS & ANYTHING ELSE

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever felt like this? How did you get over it?

I can't connect with anyone new. I have my old friends which is good enough but it makes me sad that I'm not making new friends.

Even with my group of friends I can't say there's one person I'm super close to.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4 hours ago Back To Top

What is one of your favorite appetizers, what's in it, and where do you get it ?

I'll go first.

Jumbo shrimp, stuffed with horseradish, and wrapped in bacon and chipotle honey, Salt Creek grill, Dana Point Ca.

- Asked by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 6 hours ago Back To Top

I would be happy to post something here if it doesn't get pulled in the que...

...oh by the way, generally speaking...

..what are your thoughts regarding bottle necks ?

Real or imagained bottle necks.

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 8 hours ago Back To Top

How friendly is too friendly when

it comes to someone else and your spouse or s/o?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Everybody , I believe , has a SWEET tooth.. In relation to candy bars, which one is your favorite?

Remember the times, while in youth, you probably was given a sweet treat for behaving yourself or taking the initiative to do house work?? I know, I can! Hershey chocolate bars or pineapple Now& Later, was my personal favorites... What memories can you share that includes your favorite sweet surrender??

- Asked by dunchuss, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10 hours ago Back To Top

What if you had 2 weeks left?

Someone my wife & I know wasn't feeling well & at Dr.'s they diagnosed her with stage 4 colon cancer & she just passed away 2 weeks later.

So what would YOU do if you knew you only had perhaps weeks left?

It does make me think that certain things need to be in order and not put off thinking there's plenty of time for that later.

- Asked by hsfbfan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Other Profession

Step child involved, how should we deal with finances? I'm curious to know others opinion on finance

My fiance and I have a one year old baby girl together. My fiance also has a 14 year old son who lives in the u.s with his mother. They have a very good relationship and my fiance takes care of him financially, plus he spends the entire summer with him.

This will be the first year that we are living together, so this summer we are all planning a vacation together since his son will be here.

How would you handle finances for the trip?

- Asked by melodicmermaide, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

Happy St George's Day, A-ology!

- Asked by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

Some idiot researchers claimed that dancing

made people as happy as getting a £1600 pay rise ... ... I really don't know who they were asking. Firstly, can you even measure happiness in that way? Secondly, it surely can't be true for people who can't dance, or whose favourite music isn't danceable, or who can't stand the meat-market atmosphere of most places where it's socially acceptable to dance.

However, the Telegraph decided to follow up on these findings by asking a variety of famous people to list the little pleasures that really made them happy. Here's where it really gets interesting: a lot of those pleasures didn't cost anything at the point of experiencing them, but a certain amount of money was required to create the conditions for experiencing them. The most obvious example was a TV presenter who cited the views from his two houses, one near Hampstead Heath, one in Cornwall (it is highly unlikely I'll ever be able to afford a house in either location).

So, do you agree that there are simple pleasures that are worth a lot of money? What are your favourite simple pleasures and did some of them require an initial outlay that makes them not so easily attained after all?

Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11 hours ago Back To Top

How many of you know that today is: Administrative Assistants Day?

How will you honor the AA in your life?

- Asked by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next