GIVE ADVICE ON HOUSE & HOME

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
House & Home / 14 hours ago Back To Top

What movie had possibly the worst acting you've ever seen???

folks..and im NOT trying to be unkind to poor Lindsey.. .really im not..the tabloids are doing a good enough job of that without any help. however I tried to get into the movie I KNOW WHO KILLED ME..mostly out of curiosity because I heard it had won 10 raspberry awards for bad acting. and it wasn't as bad as they said it was..it was WORSE!!
Lindsey lohans acting was so bad in it it almost literally gave me chills. and I love the actress Julia Ormond but this was NOT one of her best roles.
the plot made no sense whatsoever and it left me wondering if the writer of the script and plot was high or drinking..thats how nonsensical it was.

who here can give me an example of the worst movie you've ever seen with the worst acting?? share your horror stories. I know there has to be a few..LOL

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
House & Home / 19 hours ago Back To Top

How do I hide a large skylight?

There's a large skylight in the 11 foot ceiling of my villa's livingroom. It is too bright in the afternoon hours and at night, too light from the moon shining in. I am renting so can't renovate. Any ideas how to cover the light from you decorating geniuses?

- Asked by kneadmuscles53, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Retired
House & Home / 2 days ago Back To Top

I don't mean to bug anyone but

I don't want to bug you guys but having problem with flies in my house. I think they are suddenly coming in under my screen door when I out the dogs in or out.

Any good non poisonous ideas (worried about pets), and not into swatters.

Thanks!

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental
House & Home / 2 days ago Back To Top

Moving in with ex boyfriend.

So my ex wants to move in with me.
We are that one in a million case that ex'es stay best friends.
But why would he want to do that? He did say not too long ago that he really likes me as a girl and a person.
Have you or someone you know moved in with your ex?

- Asked by lauracable15, A Thinker, Female, 18-21
House & Home / 3 days ago Back To Top

Question about granite countertops?

We Just moved in about a month ago. Sunday we made homemade chicken noodle soup. I left a measuring cup with the broth on the countertop overnight.Ttoday I noticed the counter soaked in the broth ,and now there is 3 dark spots on the counter. We had granite before ,and never had this issue. Did this new place forget to seal them? Also is there anyway to rid the counter of the stains?

- Asked by amberslogic, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

1