GIVE ADVICE ON HOUSE & HOME

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
House & Home / 8 hours ago Back To Top

New neighbor's kids are out of control - breaking into cars, etc.

Not sure what I can do or how I can prove that the new neighbor's kids are breaking into cars and stealing, letting air out of the tires, and hanging outside all hours of the night with other kids coming and going through their window. I have 4 police reports within the last 2 weeks just on my vehicles.

How can I prove this? I have spoken to other neighbors who are experiencing the same things and thinks it's the same kids.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

- Asked by pjay007, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Miami, Who Cares?
House & Home / 2 days ago Back To Top

I feel like a dumbass

I washed a sweater that I realized is wool. It is very expensive and I love it. I washed it in cold water and the internet sys to dry it flat. The tag said to iron in reverse. I'm confused and the sweater looks smaller and the deep groves of the sweaters design looks flattened. Please help me save my sweater.

- Asked by Authenticity, A Thinker, Female, 29-35
House & Home / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why are the things I need from the supermarket always sold out?

It's so frustrating! I go to the shop with a shopping list, because I want to be well prepared and the stuff I need is always sold out! I ask the shop assistant but they're always like: 'yeah sorry, can't help you. It will be stocked again next week' (that's sky easy for you to say.. then what am I supposed to eat now/wash my hair with/etc, you bastard?). I already hate grocery shopping so much and then that.... Arrrgggg

- Asked by koekje, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Student

1