GIVE ADVICE ON HOUSE & HOME

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
House & Home / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Are pole lamps in fashion again? Should I buy one for my living room?

- Asked by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative
House & Home / 1 day ago Back To Top

would a crime stop you from buying a house at a good deal?

Would you buy a house knowing that it was the sight of a break and enter and theft in the last 9 months?

What major events would stop you from buying a house? drug bust, grow op, murder, break and enter or spousal assault? What amount would entice you to buy a house? $100K below market value? $50K below market value?

House hunting and found a house that is on par with market value in comparison to work that needs to be done fixing it up but know (not a rumour but KNOW) that a break and enter/theft had occured in the house in the last 9 months. Feeling kind of iffy about buying it so wondering if I am the only one that would be turned off by this sort of thing or if anyone else. I don't feel that it is bad considering my wife won't even buy a used chair from a discount store because it might have been in a house where someone died and their ghost might be attached to the chair.

House & Home / 1 day ago Back To Top

My landlord changed the rules

so I want to move. I've been living here since may 2014. When I moved in she said guests were no issue but in July she says to me no guests til further notice. Does anyone know of any websites where I can look for a studio or apartment besides craigslist?

House & Home / 3 days ago Back To Top

Should I move to Colorado?

Hi there does anyone have any advice or has moved before across the country? I live in michigan right now but I would like change in my life and I'm thinking of saving money to move out to Colorado next year. The winters here in MI are awful but in Colorado the winters are still cold but not too bad. I also have several other more significant reasons I'd like to move out there. I have 1 friend out there no family out there but I'm willing to start fresh. Any positive feedback id appreciate!!

- Asked by jlove227, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28
House & Home / 3 days ago Back To Top

Has anyone used Magic-jack for their phone service?

Currently I have my phone service bundled with my internet and cable. I'm trying to save a few $ and just wanted to see if this product really works well enough.

Have you had any experience with it?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

1