GIVE ADVICE ON HOUSE & HOME

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
House & Home / 3 days ago Back To Top

Evidently, one of the ladies who lives in my apt. complex asked me about my dryer sheets and when I

do my laundry as she lives on the first floor right by the dryer vent. I talked to her 2 days later as to why. She said that some of them have FORMALDEHYDE
in them and it sets off her migraines. I told her that I will no longer use them and she suggested rolling up an aluminum ball and put that in the dryer. Can someone explain what the aluminum does? Thanks

Update: October 22, 2014.
I think what I'll do is get a detergent that has the fabric softener added to it and not worry about dryer sheets, aluminum balls, etc. etc.. Thanks ladies ! Just as a side not I just visited my massage person and he said he had a friend who used an aluminum foil ball inside of his new dryer and left only to come back and his house was burnt down. It started a spark war inside of the dryer. I definitely don't want to burn down my apt. complex.

1