GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Friendship / 4 hours ago Back To Top

"Oh yeah, life goes on

long after the thrill of living is gone"

Yes/No/Maybeso?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Friendship / 8 hours ago Back To Top

I've been dating someone for about 2 years plus and we hang with his friends and their wives a lot

His friends and their wives are the opposite of mine - all very loud and bold. I don't feel close to them because I don't know them that well and it's only out socially when I meet them - but I am friendly and cordial .

When my dad passed several of his friends wives asked for the wake information and asked said they wanted to come by .

There were a lot of people at the wake but not one of his friends or their wives.
I'm really weirded out by that and not sure how to react when I see them. I'm actually a little hurt no one came from his friends especially after asking for info . Should I be hurt ?

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

My friends from school ditched me

I left school some time ago due to personal issues. I had alerted my close friends of this before it happened, but after I left they completely ditched me. They didn't answer my texts or calls, I've tried numerous times and they haven't. I don't know what to do anymore, I miss them.

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

He is my best friend, but with no warning, he's disconnected from me.

This guy and I are pretty close. We tell each other everything. This morning I woke up and was about to message him on whatsapp, when I noticed I couldn't see his status or his display photo (so in other words, he blocked me ). When I checked Facebook, he was gone from there too. No trace of him. I find this really weird, and I'm trying to figure out what I did that led to this reaction. The last time we spoke we weren't mad at each other about anything.

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Single lady going to an out of state wedding by myself?

My best friend is getting married A few states away from me later this yr. I am a single mom and really don't have a plus one. I mean I could ask a friend but chances are most won't say yes. Is it weird to go to wedding alone?,especially since it's so far? I already have all the arrangements taken care of. I wouldn't make a plus one pay for anything but a ticket and food. I have everything else. Plus I know a lot of the people going. Maybe it would be good for me. My own personal holiday. What do ya think?,

- Asked by A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Roommates think I'm crazy because I got upset the electricity bill wasn't paid...

That's not normal, right? I asked her about he other bills and she said they weren't paid either and that at least someone wasn't dead. That's three bills I know of... Where has the money gone?

Thank god only three months left in the lease. I'm not crazy, right?

1