GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Friendship / 10 hours ago Back To Top

I think people treat you nicer when you're pretty. Thoughts?

Treating

- Asked by chinitared, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21
Friendship / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Does this site have a mobile app version?

newbie

Friendship / 14 hours ago Back To Top

Just writing a letter to let a friend know how much they are appreciated & admired.

As I write I am beginning to question if this is an odd thing to do. Would you find receiving a letter from a friend telling you how great you are a bit much?

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

If an AOer answers three times all the time, then they get three times the ratings on one response.

Is that true ?

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Hey Friends, it's birthday time again as Monday, 8/3 is Debski, Cosmicdog & Justme85206's birthdays!

Aloha Friends, August is cooking as we have more birthdays to celebrate as Monday, August 3rd is Debski, Cosmicdog and Justme85206's birthdays! I've got a 3 tiered birthday cake and candles so let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Hey Friends it's birthday time again as today is Randy1 & Leepool33's birthdays so let's celebrate!

Aloha Friends, it's birthday time and I've got two birthday cakes and candles as today Sunday, August 2nd is Randy1 and Leepool33's birthday! Let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Just looking for a real answer from experience or proven logic.

If a single guy felt that a woman who was married was meant to be *his* wife at some point in the future. Would he find it fulfilling to stay single while waiting for the day she may or may not become single?

*There is not an affair going on.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why are some people excellent in conversation and in person, but they hate texting?

I have a friend that I love to talk to. I can talk to him about anything. But, he seems to really hate using his phone and texting. He is far better in person.

What are reasons a person would talk about everything and anything in person, but refrain from texting almost completely?

- Asked by hoppyish, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, New York, Law Enforcement

1