GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Friendship / 56 minutes ago Back To Top

I feel like my best friend doesn't like me any more :(

So ive been friends with this girl for about 8 years now, ever since i started a new school. We used to do pretty much everything together, and now she hardly speaks to me. Our friend ship has probably been going down hill for a couple of years now. She became very "push/pull" with me, meaning that she was fine with me one day, and then the next, it was like she hated me. (and the other girls in my group notice it, too) i was constantly asking her if everything was ok, but she always said it was. Now, its like constantly push. Like she is constantly hating me and it really hurts because we have been through so much together. I was the ONLY person there when she was being bullied, and now it doesn't even seem like she realises that.
she is also starting tk go to parties and stuff alot now, and hooking up with all these guys. And that just doesn't seem like her. I mean, she can obviously do what she wants, but it doesn't seem like her.
she does still talk to me, but only if i initiate the conversation, and if in texting her or talking to her through Facebook, she will just randomly stop replying to me.

can anybody help me? If you were bothered to read through all that.

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Please say a prayer for

all the people in and around Ferguson, MO.

Hopefully no one else will be hurt when the decision of the Grand Jury is announced tonight.

There are some of our A/O friends that live in and around that area.

- Asked by themrmagoo, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do you deal with self-righteous people?

I have a friend who is self- righteus and it is VERY annoying. She is a good person for the MOST PART BUT she says think that are very offensice. Yesterday, we debated because she says that women who deal with abuse and men who use them are WEAK. I told her that coming from a woman who has been abused for 17 plus years, weak has nothing to do with being weak. She basically said it was her opinion and I told her that it was not a matter of opinion, it's facts and statistics BUT she was not trying to hear that. I had to end the conversation and did it nicely because she just didn't understand what she was saying. Furthermore, she just dealt with two situations 2 weeks ago in which 2 men used her for sex and she says that she is a STRONG woman and will NEVER deal with this and that and I don't get that when people judge everyone else and don't see themselves and I don't have time for it.

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Hey Friends, 11/23 is Joybird's birthday so let's party it on up and get this party started, woohoo

Aloha Friends, let's continue to celebrate Joybird's birthday today as Sunday, November 23rd is her special day! We can even celebrate the whole week! I've got the birthday cake and candles, now do you have the well wishes to wish her a very Happy Birthday! Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday when you see her or pm her with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Why would a guy ask a woman what she rated him on a scale of 1-10?

This woman has shown interest so it doesn't make sense that this would be an issue.

Thank you for your thoughts on this.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

What would provoke a man to start showing off

When a woman that has been giving him her full attention may be a bit flirty with another man in the same vicinity?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have a double birthday as today, Saturday, November 22nd is Awsum1 &Gbanga's birthday

Aloha Friends, it's birthday party time again as today, Saturday, November 22nd is Awsum1 and Gbanga's birthdays so who has got the noisemakers and party hats? I've got two birthday cakes so let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Men. Do you talk about romantic love with just any woman? Or does she have to have your interest?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

How do you deal with jealous friends?

So..I came to the states about 20 years ago. I could barely speak English at the time.

I started from scratch, worked for $5.15 an hr. I didn't even have $500 to open a bank account!
Then..I went to school, went all the way, did some 12 years of schooling total.
I have always been modest, not spending much or want to show off.

Well, after all these years I finally got the job I was studying and training for and finally have a great position and am well respected and well paid.

Also, I used to be overweight; I changed my diet, became a vegetarian, I exercise and look much better than before; actually, I am happy with the way I look.

It seems like though, the people that I have acquired as friends are not taking this very well..
I mean..am I not supposed to say I am happy with my new job? Am I not supposed to share that I bought a house or am I supposed to hide that I fit in clothes better?

No one gave this to me as a present, I earned it all..
Shouldn't it be inspiring to people that anyone can make it if they really apply themselves?

I am very saddened by some of the comments I receive or the way people say some things to me..They try to discourage me with their own inhibitions, try to repeat the excuses they give themselves.. I think that the only reason they can't do something is because they say they can't do it.

Have you experienced this? How did you deal with it?

I feel like I may have to let some frindships go and it breaks my heart :(

Thanks for reading..

B.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

1