GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Friendship / 22 hours ago Back To Top

What is your hobby or hobbies?

Besides staying alive.

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do You think someone who is on Social security insurance will be able to get S.S.D.I?

- Asked by ozzycat19, A Thinker, Female, 46-55
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

I want to say Hello to everyone and hope you are all doing well. Me just been not feeling good and

keeping busy to. I'm on a low carb diet and lost 3 lbs so far. I hope you all didn't get much snow where you are but from what I seen on the news some people really was hit with a lot of snow. By me it wasn't much at all thank god for me.

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

I know a man would be immature to do this, but what would be an underlying reason to do this?

When he needs to make a woman jealous (that he knows likes him) letting her know he talks with other women. Or other women desire his body and want to feel his biceps and even ask to kiss him?

I am not certain I believe most of this as it seems really far-fetched. But if it were true, what would be the point of relaying these types of interactions to a woman of interest?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

IIf aguy new my secret thatlike him and starts running away but people say that he likes me too and

We are not very close he is in a higher class

- Asked by lolilop1709, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Hey Friends, it's birthday time again as 1/27 is Takerulz's birthday so let's get this party started

Hey Friends, let's get this party started as today, Tuesday, January 27th is Takerulz's birthday! I've got the birthday cake and candles, now do you have the birthday wishes? let's all wish him a Happy Birthday when you see him or pm him with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Friends it is birthday party time again as 1/26 is J3s5e & Funegirljen's birthday so let's party!

Aloha Friends, it's birthday party time as today Monday, January 26th is J3s5e and Funegirljen's birthday! I've got 2 birthday cakes and candles, now are you all ready to sing Happy Birthday? Let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Have you ever had new parents who ......

Named their child after you, first name too?

How very flattering!

1