GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Friendship / 13 hours ago Back To Top

Hey Friends, it's birthday party time as it's Mld1221's birthday so let's get this party started!

Aloha Friends, it's party time again as Sunday, December 21st is Mld1221's birthday! I've got the birthday cake and candles, so let's sing Happy Birthday and wish him a very Happy birthday when you see him or pm him with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Hey Friends today is Sweetncharmn's birthday so let's give him a shout out! I have got the cake!

Aloha Friends it is time to celebrate as today is Sweetncharmn's birthday, Saturday, December 20th! I have got the birthday cake and candles so let's sing Happy Birthday! Let's all wish him a Happy Birthday when you see him or pm him with special birthday wishes!

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Ever feel like you don't fit in anywhere?

Does anyone else struggle to make connections with people? Either I find them to 'better than me' (ie better job, more attracted, more wealth, more friends, more family etc) or they're just as pathetic than me and I find myself not enjoying their company.

Obviously, I'm a mess and have zero self-esteem, but it's going to take years to correct and the loneliness is getting in the way.

Any suggestions on how to enjoy the friendships of the lowest 10% or fake my way into making friends that are better off than I am?

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Finally after the various lay days in Hawaii

Pipeline is ON . who will win this year??.
Medina, Slater or Fanning?

Bring it home Mick .. lol

- Asked by berri, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, New South Wales, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

What are you getting me for Christmas?

be inventive and be funny .........

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

What do I do? What do I do?

I will be off the grid indefinitely from the 22nd on. Getting some eye operations and won't be able to see for a time. Is it enough to let you know I am outa here? Do you want me to wave and holler when I get back?

Wow! You all are kind. I am flabberghasted, and did not expect more than a few responses. So many and still arriving! Thank you for your get well and good luck wishes. I see some of us disappearing unannounced from time to time and I wondered if maybe we could just leave a message about what is going on rather than speculate the worst. So taking my own advise to heart, that is what this was intended to be. Your responses are overwhelming. Merry Christmas and Joyful Holidays to all. Ops at 10AM on the 22nd.

- Asked by rekkonball, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Guys. In your experience have women saw "What they wanted to see"

regarding if there was a connection or a chance at romance with you?

In other words. Have you been totally friend material and they took your kindness as attraction?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

1