GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Friendship / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Hey Friends, we have another birthday in our midst as July 4th thereabouts is Beachinbeachboy's Day!

Aloha Friends, we have another birthday in July as Saturday, July 4th thereabouts is Beachinbeachboy's birthday! It's around our Independence Day he says so let's all wish him well! I've got a red white and blue birthday cake with sparkler candles so let's all wish him a Happy Birthday when you see him or pm him with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 3 hours ago Back To Top

What exactly is a guy saying when he says he talks, texts or interacts with a woman

"just to be nice?"

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 6 hours ago Back To Top

How can I convince my friend to dump her ex boyfriend for good?

My friend and her ex boyfriend broke up about 6 months ago now and for the first few months they had an agreement that he would see the children for certain days and then she would take care of them for the rest. He recently became employed and now they are kind of living together but he doesn't pay rent to her and he claims he still lives with his mother but stays around her house 3/4 times a week.They have 2 children together and they are still quite young but very responsible she tells me they are still having sex and to me it sounds like they are still in a relationship. They get in a argument quite often usually when he stays at the house he takes on no other responsibilities other than work and take care of the children. All she did was ask him to cook once a week just to see if he was capable of taking care of his children should he ever take care of them in his own house but he threw a tantrum and then stormed out. He drives me insane, he constantly insults her calling her fat and lazy and uses her for free living accommodations and sex. I keep telling her she shouldn't put up with it but she keeps telling me he cares for the children which I don't doubt but I don't think he needs to be around 24/7 for free. I don't think it is for the children either I think part of her still wants him around because she loves him. He even tried to join the military because it was his dream but only after he had children. What can I tell her to get through to her that he is trash?

Friendship / 20 hours ago Back To Top

How often do you reach out?

"We can all be angels to one another. We can choose to obey the
still small stirring within, the little whisper that says,
Go. Ask. Reach out. Be an answer to someone's plea.
You have a part to play. Have faith.'
We can decide to risk that He is indeed there, watching, caring, cherishing
us as we love and accept love. The world will be a better place for it.
And wherever they are, the angels will dance."

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Miami
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Do you trust easily?

What do you do when someone breaks your trust. Do you forgive and go on trusting them again?

Or

or does it just take one time for you to say

Se la vie forever?

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why would it make a man smile/happy knowing he made a woman jealous talking about another woman?

*This is a nice guy and he wouldn't try to intentionally hurt anyone.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

I am just going to put this out there. Why would a guy tease in this manner?

The other day I visited a male friend of mine. As soon as he saw me he looked my outfit up and down then zoned in on a necklace I was wearing and said "Where did you get that necklace, from the Titanic?" It was funny, no harm done. But I couldn't help but wonder if he was flirting?

Thoughts? And thank you.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

a guy proposed me but I think my best friend likes him. She is his best friend too.

There is a guy who is a very close friend of my best friend. I know him but he is not my friend. Few days ago he proposed me but the problem is I think my best friend likes him.
What should I do? As I don't want to hurt anyone.

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Delhi
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have a double birthday as 7/2 is Myndseye and Pepperman's birthdays so let's party!

Aloha Friends, double your pleasure double your fun as today, Thursday, July 2nd is Myndseye and Pepperman's birthdays so let's party! I've got two birthday cakes and candles so let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

So, England is officially hotter than Miami!

36C (97f) And everyone is melting. Too hot to sit in the sun and too hot to sit indoors when you don't have air con. So i have broken the mini pool out for a float. lol

How do you keep cool in hot weather?

Update: July 01, 2015.
We have another 2 weeks of this as well apparantly! Might buy one of those portable air con units. All the fan does is turbo charge hot air in my face. lol

- Asked by cheekymatt25, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, London, Body Work

1 2 Next