GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Friendship / 12 hours ago Back To Top

old group of friends believe a a lie about something I said about one of the(I didn't) they hate me.

A good friend passed away a couple of years ago, in the group of friends I didn't get along with two of them. After an argument with one of them there was a lie spreading around that I lied about how this person died and said some nasty things about the person who died. I never did nor never would. years have passed and when I ran into them they started yelling at me etc. (we are all grown adults) they don't believe anything I say or do. I feel like Im paying for someones actions. How do I get over this. It seems so unfair.

Friendship / 22 hours ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have a triple birthday as today, 10/22 is Ddn1958, Flyinghawaiian56 & Amy1022's Day!

Aloha Friends, it's birthday party time again and I have three birthday cakes and candles as today, Wednesday, October 22nd is Ddn1958, Flyinghawaiian56 and Amy1022's birthdays! Let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is he basically saying; "No"

I'm moving back home to Hawaii and I reached out to a friend of mine and told him I was moving back. We have been through some rough times in our friendship but lately we have been communicating more. We forgave eachother for all the crap that went down. I asked him if he would like to see me when I got back to the island and he said "we'll see" does that basically mean no, and he doesn't want to say it?

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

My best friend doesn't want to be friends anymore. What should I do

We've been best friends for 5 years and now she doesn't want to be my friend anymore.She says that all i do is call her names and she doesn't want people like that in her life. And worst of all she said it in a text! I never call her mean names all I do is joke around with her and she knows that! What should I do please help?

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

How often do you dial the wrong number?

how often do wrong numbers call you?

Have you ever made a friend this way?

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

I Need prays for a young man I know since the day he was born. His name is Shane

He started doing drugs like eight years ago and He was stealing from his family until he opened up to his uncle and his parents got him into a place but they only kept him there for a week and his parents are still working on getting him into a place where he can stay longer and he doesn't have health insurance and Now his out of control he took his parents pills and his father ended up in the E.R because he wasn't feeling right and need his medications to. All I'm asking is please believe with me that god helps him through this and he gets the right help he needs.

- Asked by ozzycat19, A Thinker, Female, 46-55
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Do you ever wish you had a second chance

to meet someone again for the first time?

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Hey Friends, today 10/19 is our friend Hutner's birthday so let's get this party started!

Aloha Friends, our dear friend Hutner is celebrating her birthday today, Sunday, October 19th! I've got a birthday cake and candles so do you have special wishes to wish her a Happy Birthday when you see her or pm her with special birthday wishes! Let's ask her what she is having for dinner for her special day, I bet it is something delish with some Pepsi!

1