GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Friendship / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have Lifestyle's birthday as 9/17 is his special day so let's get this party started!

Aloha Friends, we have another birthday as today, Wednesday, September 17th is Lifestyle's birthday! I've got a chocolate birthday cake with candles, so do you have the party hats and noisemakers to get this party started? Let's all wish him a Happy Birthday when you see him or pm him with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Introducing yourself to people whats best?

In office environment what is more appropriate to say when you are speaking to someone for the first time.

"Hi Whats your name?"

"Hi I am .."

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

I learned a lot from being on this site...

I know my life wasn't a bed of rose's and between growing up and went through a bad marriage to. One thing I learned is never give up and I have lots of faith in God. I know I Get angry and yes I tell it like it is. One thing I notice on here is bullies and I'm going to pray that it stop's once and for all. I know what you must be thinking about me and I know is not nice words. I know if it wasn't for the lord and the doors he opened for me and me keeping my faith in him I Could be homeless.I'm thankful for everything for my one friend who let me stay with her and god for bring a friend like her into my life to. Just remember no manner how things are in your life and you want to give up please don't just keep praying and believe god will open that door amen. God bless.

- Asked by ozzycat19, A Thinker, Female, 46-55
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

How would you feel if friend told you they had a surprise for you

How would you feel if your neighbor/friend told you to go to your front door-they had a surprise for you?

Mine did that and the surprise was a mutual acquaintance of ours. She is someone we can both take in small doses. Today wasn't a day I wished to deal with her.

I wasn't happy about it and didn't answer the door.

Yes I'm sure that was twitty of me but I felt manipulated. Your thoughts?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

OK so.................

Why do some of you hate Nancy Grace? I certainly would want her on my side and think she is one hell of a woman and prosecuter.........do tell. Oh, I love Judge Judy too.

- Asked by englishrose4945, A Life of the Party, Female, 66 or older, Miami, Alternative Medicine
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Is it true that love can be learned?

I have this guy best friend and he is secretly in love with me.
Just one day he's giving me hints that he' s alreasy in love with someone but doesnt want to talk to. Until now, probably he already gotten up with his emotions and burst up and he admitted finally. But the thing is idont have the feeling the same with his. Im afraid to hurt and lose my best friend. I admit i acted like his special someone like a gorlfriend used to do but its not really my intention to capture his heart in the very beginning. I respect the situation that he is my bestfriend.
What should i do?

- Asked by raijoo, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Medical / Dental
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

My friend and boyfriend text and talk a lot ! Should I be worried ?

They talk a lot , even more than me and my bf! I'm extremely jealous and don't know how to deal with the situation !

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Is it needed to reassure the people you care about,

that you are and always will be there for them?

Is it needed to reassure to your friends/family/boyfrien d/girlfriend that they can always come to you for advice and help for anything anytime?
For example, is it needed to bring this up from time to time in a conversation? I sometimes feel like people don't make each other feel loved by others and would like to give this feeling to the people who I truly care about or is this too cheesy?

- Asked by lauracable15, A Thinker, Female, 18-21
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

How many friends do you still have that you had as a child?

Are you friends with the ones you would always be friends with as children?

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Does he or doesn't he

I've known this guy for about a year now and we've had a turmoil kind of a relationship. We've gone from been close to fighting like cats and dogs. Now for the past few months we've never argued but things have been happening.everttime some major life event happens for him he turns to me. His had his parents sick and I've tried to be nice and comfort him. Now I've been really sick recently and he cooks for me and brings me medicine. His always asking after me, and asking how I am. Now I starting to have feelings for him but I don't know if he geeks the same. Don't want to be a punk and get crushed.my problem is that his younger than me so I'm holding back.

- Asked by bee14, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, London, Financial / Banking

1 2 Next