GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Friendship / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Men. Would you talk for an hour with a woman friend about her feelings toward you

if you didn't care about her on some level?

What level would that have to be?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Shit, I just accidentally banned Wudaddy,

How do I undo it?

- Asked by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired
Friendship / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Alright men. If a woman expressed that you meant a lot to her and you said you felt the same way.

Would this mean you had the potential for romantic feelings at some point?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Men. How does it make you feel when you know that the woman you are interested in loves you

But you aren't ready to say it back?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

I have a very single friend (guy) that is wrapped up in the attention of a married woman.

Us friends care about him and know he is getting himself in to deep. But she really cares for him a lot and her marriage is pretty much over anyway.

What advice do you think we should give him? I think there may be hope as her marriage isn't going to last. But at the same time she is married.

Thank you

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Need some snappy answers to nosy questions - help me out, AO family!

A close friend of mine was recently awarded a large sum of money from an accident. She's a sweetheart of a person who frequently allows others to take advantage of her, and I hate to see this happen to her time and time again. Not sure why she went public with this info, because now her user family members and even some friends have been picking her for information on how much money she received. If you were in her position, aside from "none of your business", what clever response would you have for these vultures?

- Asked by experience101, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

It's a quadruple birthday as 9/2 is Screenname256, Kizzy75, Nicolegillenwater & Kiokogirl's birthday

Aloha Friends, September is a busy month as today, Wednesday, September 2nd is Screenname256, Kizzy75, Nicolegillenwater and Kiokogirl's birthdays! I've got 4 birthday cakes and candles so let's get this party started! Let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes! Long time no see birthday people!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

How long have you known your best friend? How far back do you go?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

September is upon us in some parts of the world and so are birthdays as 9/1 is Don07's birthday!

Hey Friends, September means more birthdays and today, Tuesday, September 1st is Don07's birthday so let's all wish him a very Happy Birthday! I've got a birthday cake with candles ready for us to sing Happy Birthday so let's all wish him a Happy Birthday when you see him or pm him with special birthday wishes!

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

I developed deep feelings for a married man and he expressed that he had them for me as well

Twists and turns of life and both of us knowing there was no possibility reality of a "happy ending" for us, we went our separate ways. My husband worked out things with me and I can only assume he worked out things with his respective wife. There's this sadness that still accompanies- I'm not sure if it's curiosity as to how he is out of concern or out of what could have been in my imagination. Either way a part of me misses him and I know I'll never see him again, but how do you cope with an unorthodox loss?

Update: September 01, 2015.
Thanks ...I guess. Have a good night

1