GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Friendship / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Is it ignorant to think that "Love conquers all?"

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Men. When you start giving compliments to one woman every time you see her.

Is this a sign of attraction/flirting?

Compliment on how good she smells or looks in a certain color of clothes.

Thank you.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 19 hours ago Back To Top

A double birthday as today, Monday, May 4th is Myrtletyrtle and Tuala's birthdays so let's celebrate

Hey Friends, we have a double May birthday celebration as today, Monday, May 4th is Myrtletyrtle and Tuala's birthdays! I've got a double layer birthday cake and candles so let's sing Happy Birthday to them when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes! Happy Birthday Girls!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

What would cause you to end a long term friendship?

What would cause you to terminate a long term friendship?

Have you done so and if so what upset you so much that you cut ties? Did you regret it following? Did you explain to the other person?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Seeing the fight tonight? No not the ones that your neighbors do!

I am paying 20.00 to see the fight on TV, thanks to a friend who got enough people together to afford it ha ha

They are calling it the fight of the Century! Ha, that sounds like hype to me! After all Pak has been knocked out before! So because of this, I don't think it's evenly matched.

Big deal, not to me but I will spend 20.00 for curiosity ! How about you?

Cheers, Don

- Asked by don07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Las Vegas, Self-Employed
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Making something sweet and realize you are out of sugar. What's a mother to do?

I know how you feel, it happens to the best of us!
Do you borrow a cup from the neighbor? After all, the store is a long ways off and to go there and back, would throw the dinner right off schedule. To make things worst, you are starved!! ha ha
What do you do?

Thanks for your reply,
Don

Update: May 04, 2015.
Thanks yall for your replies!! I have not been on the site lately due to being busy with other things. It was nice to hear from friends again! Cheers, Don

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Hey Friends today Saturday, May 2nd is Fanny500's birthday so let's give her a shout out!

Aloha Friends, I've been missing Fanny500 as today, Saturday, May 2nd is her birthday! I've got a birthday cake and candles, now are you all ready to give her a shout out? Let's wish her a Happy Birthday when we see her or pm her with special birthday wishes!

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

falling out with best friend.... have you ever had to cut out some one in your life

after knowing them for 20 years ???

so i moved away after college moved back after 15 years and my best friend the guy i grew up with has just been to much..
went into the army after college. couldnt pass basic training he joined the marines and then went AWAL before he got assigned ...
then had the nerve to call himself a veteran...
lies to his wife all the time.
finally i had to call him out on his bullshit when a bunch of my work colleagues and i went out to a bar and he started telling stories that just weren't true... it was really upsetting .

just really disappointed rant over...

- Asked by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

Did you ever have someone hate you from first introduction and forever after?

My personal situation refers to someone I knew from 6-12th grade but it could apply to work or church as well. People refer to her as being very sweet but I've never seen that side of her. Maybe I'm just not sweet enough myself or am too socially awkward, maybe I shouldn't have tried to introduce myself.

Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

What to do if you wrote a apology letter to one of your friend & everyone knows & tease about it?

1 2 Next