GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Friendship / 1 hour ago Back To Top

why am I a horrible looking person?

I hate the way I look, I hate that women do not find me attractive. Why do women not like the way I look?.

Friendship / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Do "people you may know" on Facebook creep your facebook?

I see the same ex on "people you may know" on Facebook. We only have 5 mutual friends. She admitted to me she has months ago. But she keeps appearing. Why don't she just friend request me if that is the case?

- Asked by andrewrecess71, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Aloha Friends, it's birthday time again and let's wish our old friend Kanaka a very Happy Birthday!

Aloha Friends, I've got a birthday cake and candles ready to get this party started as today, Friday, October 24th is Kanaka's birthday! So let's all wish him a Happy Birthday when you see him or pm him with special birthday wishes! Happy Birthday!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Can someone feel the same even if they don't reciprocate the same words back?

For example. If I told someone they are my best friend and they didn't say "Hey, your my best friend too!" Would one take this as a sign the person didn't feel the same way?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Men..would you say this to a coworker?

my male boss and I like country music, so while playing the radio George Straight came up & he asked me: "do you like George Straight?" I said: "I LOVE him", he said: "Oh! wow! tell us how you really feel!"
then we got interrupted & a few minutes later the song was still playing, so I said "with a voice like that how can you not be in love?", so my boss looked at me and said "with whom? me?" and laughed! I gave him a "really??!!" look and he said "I'm just teasing".

My question is, do you think he meant it? or he's just craving attention...he's VERY attractive and girls fall left and right for him...I'm like his right hand, we work together all day and he asks me everything but I don't flirt with him just banter. would you ever ask that question even indirectly?

- Asked by becomingjane, A Thinker, Female, 29-35
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

How to deal to coworker who likes you

I've only been working here for a couple months and I feel like me and one of my managers can make good friends.

But I think he likes me in a romantic way. It's weird cause I'm not attracted to him in that way. I'm not saying he's ugly but I need a lil attraction. Plus he's a lot older than me, I'm 19 and he's in his mid 30s

He makes comments on snapchat like I like your face and I wanna see it. And he asks when are we gonna hang out over and over again. He even asked me if I had a bf

I just don't know how to deal with it and another co worker even pointed it out trying to "tease" me.

Any help? How do I not make it weird

And he's leaving in a couple months

He hasn't went to far or anything and I don't want to get him in trouble

What do I say to turn him down easy?

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

J-STAR's in the house!

If they ever upgrade this joint, we should ask for a J-STAR rating.

What would you like to see?

- POP'd by cam80, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

Does anyone have a C-Star AND a Jerk award

for the same response to a question?

The best I have is a -2 with a C-Star. Curious that is.

Also, how many votes are needed for a C-Star? I have been here since forever and should know, but I forgot.

- Asked by strongnrelaxed, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Consulting
Friendship / 2 days ago Back To Top

old group of friends believe a a lie about something I said about one of the(I didn't) they hate me.

A good friend passed away a couple of years ago, in the group of friends I didn't get along with two of them. After an argument with one of them there was a lie spreading around that I lied about how this person died and said some nasty things about the person who died. I never did nor never would. years have passed and when I ran into them they started yelling at me etc. (we are all grown adults) they don't believe anything I say or do. I feel like Im paying for someones actions. How do I get over this. It seems so unfair.

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Hey Friends we have a triple birthday as today, 10/22 is Ddn1958, Flyinghawaiian56 & Amy1022's Day!

Aloha Friends, it's birthday party time again and I have three birthday cakes and candles as today, Wednesday, October 22nd is Ddn1958, Flyinghawaiian56 and Amy1022's birthdays! Let's all wish them a Happy Birthday when you see them or pm them with special birthday wishes!

Friendship / 3 days ago Back To Top

Is he basically saying; "No"

I'm moving back home to Hawaii and I reached out to a friend of mine and told him I was moving back. We have been through some rough times in our friendship but lately we have been communicating more. We forgave eachother for all the crap that went down. I asked him if he would like to see me when I got back to the island and he said "we'll see" does that basically mean no, and he doesn't want to say it?

1 2 Next