GIVE ADVICE ON FRIENDSHIP

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Friendship / 34 minutes ago Back To Top

So what is something you like to do to spoil yourself?

Besides that of course ...

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering
Friendship / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Now that Summer is just around the corner, lets make some great ice tea!

Great Ice Tea is simple to make once you know how.
Sun Tea is a great start! In a 2 quart jar drop
one large Lipton Tea Bag in and set it in direct
sun, until the liquid goes dark in color. Add fresh
lemon juice. If you want the Southern Sweet Ice Tea, then add two table spoons of sugar and stir. Pour over a glass filled to the top with ice. One of the secrets to your tea tasting great is having lots and lots of ice, so pack the glass with ice.

I use frozen glasses for my tea, right from the freezer and I pack them to the top with ice. After you have tasted the tea, then you can add more lemon or sugar. I myself, add a tea spoon and stir.

If you cook the tea on stove top, just use a deep sauce pan and bring two quarts water to boil. Do not cook it any longer because it will make the tea to strong and bitter. So, just bring to boil and remove. You can cool it down by pouring it over ice, and then pouring in to the Tea Pitcher. Like me, you too can have the best ice tea made to fit your taste.

Just the right amount of Lemon, Sugar, and Ice will make your tea great!

PS: I love my tea real sweet but with enough lemon to sour it too! Just work with it for your taste!

Thanks for your reply,
Don

- Asked by don07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Las Vegas, Self-Employed
Friendship / 11 hours ago Back To Top

How people here do you truly know well enough to Car about?

I have few. I know well enough to know I truly wish them well.
To everyone who prays. Please pray for frenchkiss's daughter

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do I deal with this.. I don't wanna jump to conclusions

me and a friend (lets call her Margo) have been trying to plan a time to catch up, which we havent done since early March. My weeks been super busy where I'm working 2 jobs, day n night. margos super busy in a tough demanding job and goes away a lot on weekends to visit family. Margo kept suggesting lunch or dinner on a weeknight, and I kept suggesting the weekend bc her times were impossible for me.

Margo also used to live in San Francisco, and her partner lives there. I've been wanting to go to for a few important reasons (future work/personal stuff), but i don't know anyone there.I hate sounding like im dependent on her, but i don't think any of my other friends can go bc of school, $ and work and other priorities.

So I texted Margo a couple of weeks ago to see when she's planning on going to SF next, n told her that I had my own place to stay. She basically texted back sounding pretty enthused and said that she hasn't planned her next trip but prob in next month or 2, and then she asked if thats too late. We played more text tag, trying to see when we were both free for lunch or dinner... then I suggested a weekend coming up for SF. She said she wasn't sure what her schedule would be like, but that she'd definitely get back to me. I texted her twice since then, wishing her luck with everything, asking if she narrowed down her dates and when her stuff will lighten up, and still nothing. Now I go online and see that she's posted up a pic from SF. I have no idea if it's an old pic from her last trip or if she's there now (which I think she is). Am I overreacting, and jumping to conclusions, or would you be annoyed too? I know her n her partner have been having issues so maybe she went out at the last minute. Should I text her saying something like "heyy, i guess u already left for SF judging by your pic? if thats the case, have fun! if ur not planning on going in may or june anymore, let me know".

what do u guys think. thnx

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

We were taking six children on a camping trip.

I drove the lead car with our gear, and my husband followed in the station wagon. At a tollbooth, I realized that we hadn't divided the cash supply, and my husband didn't have any money. I paid a double toll, explaining to the woman attendant, "I'm paying for the car behind me. He has all those children and no money."

Without cracking a smile, she replied, "Good! Keep him that way."

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Hey Friends, we have another birthday as 4/19 is Pawsbuddy04's birthday so let's get this party goin

Aloha Friends, it's party time again as today, Saturday, April 19th is Pawsbuddy04's birthday! I've got the birthday cake and candles, now do you have the party hats and noisemakers to get this party started? Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday when you see her or pm her with special birthday wishes!

- Asked by hulagirl55, A Sportif, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

If you accidentally fart in public, do you...

Do you say excuse me to the person near you, or do you play stupid and go about your business?

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

Guys. When it comes to women,

how close do you need to feel/be to her in order to share personal experiences and information about yourself with her?

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?
Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

What would you say that this means?

Let's say that you thought you had the right to be upset about something. You were getting advice from a trustworthy friend- what would it mean if they said to you that you had the right to be upset -but only to a degree?

Friendship / 1 day ago Back To Top

has anyone used books on cds for entertainment?

Update: April 18, 2014.
I use my car cd player more than I do listening to my radio. listen to books on cd and the cd music of various genre.

- POP'd by flwoodpecker, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

Who is this writer...can you tell ?

He was "hugely gifted and hugely flawed, a tremendous reader and a born writer, an athlete and an intellectual, a deep thinker and a drinker, a composer of burly and extremist poetry, an excessive performer, a hopeless liar, an inveterate womanizer, a father who gave himself airs."

One of my favorite American writers, now deceased... the answer provided in my response to all. Give it a try.

Update: April 19, 2014.
Many thanks for taking time to respond. He sounds much like Hemingway...genius has such similar trappings. He was a contemporary of Allen Ginsberg and Robert Lowell. The writer and poet I referred to is James Dickey (1923-1997), a distinctive figure in contemporary American writing. Best known for his poetry, Dickey also wrote novels, essays, and screen plays. His best known novel was >Deliverance<. His son, Christopher, has published his view from a son's life living with Dickey. Please Google him for more interesting info than I can provide. Again, my thanks to all.

- Asked by carnivaljoe, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

1 2 Next