GIVE ADVICE ON FAMILY & PARENTING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Family & Parenting / 18 hours ago Back To Top

What should I do in this situation?

Today I was called and offered a job working in a factory that pays $9.00 an hour. My first day of work will start on July 13th. I was also called today for a job working at an automotive plant that starts at $11 an hour. The automotive job sent me an email today stating that they will be calling me to set up an interview . I do not know when the automotive plant will contact for an interview.

Although I applied for the job in the automotive plant, I have never worked in an automotive plant before and don't know how well I will do. What happens if they contact me to come in for an interview after I start the job that pays $9 an hour? I don't know If I will be able to take a day off work that soon to go for an interview for another job. And I don't think the automotive company will allow me to reschedule the interview with them. What should I do? I really need your advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision.

- Asked by angelnicole81, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35
Family & Parenting / 23 hours ago Back To Top

Does any one think a 24 year old should have anything to say about who a parent can see?

I would tell my kid to get her own place if she is bothered by my choices. It's just an excuse.

- POP'd by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Who Cares?

My boyfriend uses his 24 year old daughter as an excuse

Why I can't come over his house - he is like a gatekeeper - somedays I can go over other days I can't - he says he daughter is sensitive - we have been dating a long time and I'm sure this is a way to keep me at arms length

I'm thinking this is nonsense and we should break up-
I can never stay there -I think this is ridiculous

1