GIVE ADVICE ON FAMILY & PARENTING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Family & Parenting / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone is having a nice day with family and friends.

Do you normally have your big Thanksgiving meal at noon or in the evening? We normally have ours around noon.

With our big meal cooked, eaten, and the kitchen cleaned and back to normal, we're headed down with some of our neighbors to the homeless shelter to help prepare and serve a Thanksgiving meal to about 400 people.

Have a safe and happy holiday.

- Asked by frogbreath26, A Player, Female, Who Cares?
Family & Parenting / 1 day ago Back To Top

Schizoaffective will my kids inherit the illness??

I'm a healthy 25 year old and I'm currently on medication, but it doesn't mean I will be on it forever. I'm thinking of having kids in the near future my partner doesn't have the illness I was wondering if my kids will inherit the gene. As I don't want them to suffer, I'm a smoker and will give it up when we start trying. I need advice, thanks.

Why does he not talk about his son?

One of my best buddies is a guy he is really cool and a joy to be around. But their is something that I have noticed about him that I don't understand...he never talks about his son. His son is 6 years old and I do not know how he looks (him and the girl is not together anymore). He also does not put any pics up of him on facebook or nothing. And he is always on facebook. I have noticed whenever I go over his house his son has been there because I see his homework on the kitchen table. He also never talks about the mother either. I want to ask so bad but I'm scared.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Food Service

I'm having a baby girl and I love the name.....

Kristen Noel Cassel. I think this name is solid and fits the the family and the spirit of the child I am having with all my heart

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Sacramento, Home Maker

Is this girl way off with what she is saying here? Is a full explanation a sign of respect. HELP

Me and a friend got into a dispute over me being upset about the way she reacted to something I said. My friend tried explaining herself to me a few times and after I kept telling her that she didn't owe me an explanation she called me childish. She ended with and just for future reference usually people who actually respect you or give a dam about your feelings would actually offer you and explanation out of respect. She said I'm so sorry that your childish and ignorant response isn't allow you too see that. What does she mean? BTW I haven't heard from her since I guess she got annoyed that I kept telling her she didn't owe me the explanation.

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 26-28, Administrative
Family & Parenting / 2 days ago Back To Top

What nation's female names you like the most ?

I always thought that Portuguese female names are lovely and unusual, here are some examples :
-Zenaide
-Diamantina
-Flavia
-Feliciana
-Lucillia
-Alexandrina
-Aliciana
-Britesia
-Delolinda
-Lorena
What nation's or country's female names do you like, except the ones from your own country ?

Update: November 25, 2014.
Yeah I love Italian names too. Portugese are not as well known and it seems that every name has a little change or addition that makes it unusual, like the well known name Linda with Deo in front becomes Deolinda, name Falicia which is also well known with name, but Ana at the end becomes Feliciana. I like how they fancy up simpla names.

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

I get really sad when a semester in college is over? Is this normal or weird?

usually whenever a semester in college is about to come to an end, I get this weird depressed mopey feeling. I cannot explain it. I theorize it is because I get used to my routine and the people I see everyday and now I don't like for it to end. Is this weird? And it is not because of exams coming up. I usually do well on those. It is for something else I am sure

Family & Parenting / 3 days ago Back To Top

What do you tell your kids when you tell them

they shouldn't do something that you did in the past?

- Asked by leonabanks, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

You know a lot of single people hate the holidays..

It reminds them that they have no one. Loneliness and depression consumed them. I challenge everyone on here to help someone that is lonely. Invite them over sometime this weekend just to show them they are not forgotten. Or at least make them a sandwich from your leftovers and sit and talk with them.

- Asked by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

1