GIVE ADVICE ON FAMILY & PARENTING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Family & Parenting / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Is it better to raise kids in a boring affordable town or an expensive fun college town?

My three kids, husband and I moved to a college town last august. I had a job here. I no longer work there and my husband commutes an hour each way to his job. We are tempted to move to a cheaper nearby town. Rent would be 250$ a month less, no commute, big yard. We have no yard now and our kids are little. Its getting old fast. This city has tons of culture but is that enough to stay? We are so broke i started babysitting to get by and I hate it!!! Its so stressful because i already have 3 kids. Should we move?

Family & Parenting / 2 days ago Back To Top

My dad passed away and my adult sister did not go to the funeral

She stayed for 2 hours at the wake. She moved in to my parents house 3 years ago and does not pay rent.

My brother was cleaning things out and gave me my dad's war metals that were in the house because he knew I would appreciate them. My sister told my mother she wants them and now my mom is calling me and telling me to bring them to her.

What would you do? My sister doesn't really want them - she just doesn't want me to have them. My mom is manipulated by my sister.

Update: May 27, 2015.
Thanks! Yes my mom was ok with him giving them - and agreed - but changed her mind when my sister made an issue of it.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

How do you respond when people tell you didn't you know that before you married him?

- Asked by leonabanks, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

My brother and sister in law don't acknowledge

my daughters accomplishments or birthdays

I can't afford to have parties I'm a single parent. they seem to think that you only get a gift or card if there is a party.

My niece will graduate and they are having a party-do I need to give a gift???

My daughter graduated and they didn't even say congratulations to her.

1