GIVE ADVICE ON FAMILY & PARENTING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Family & Parenting / 2 hours ago Back To Top

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I set you apart". Jeremiah 1:5

- Asked by flwoodpecker, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

A DAUGHTER.............

"A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend"........

Proud Mom by Ladies Life

Family & Parenting / 18 hours ago Back To Top

I have a disobedient teen and I don't know what to do.

To all the people who respond as if this is not still my daughter, DON"T or I will give you a jerk award....ANyways, my daughter is only 17 and she is VERY disrespectful. At one point she was doing much better, she graduated and is in college, but something has happened where she is cold towards me, it doesn't matter what I say, she thinks that she can do and say whatever to me and I am at the point of a breakdown. Her dad and I were in a very bad relationship, marriage and we have not been together since 2011. AT first, I understood why she was acting out because her dad is an alchoholic and when we broke up, he did was not active in her life and still isn't but she was doing so well and we were getting along so well. She is back smoking weed and I believe that last night she was smoking weed in my house. I pretended that I called the police but I didn't. I am trying not to get her in trouble with the law because she got of that and was doing real good. My heart aches because if she does it again, I am going to have to DO SOMETHING. Any ideas, what can I do. I have removed the cable box and netflix today. She is a complete slob, when I try to talk to her, she acts cold towards me but then she will try to talk to me as if nothing happens and when I show attitude, she says that I am holding grudges and acting evil. When I try to talk to her in love, it doesn't work. When I fuss, it doesn't work. I have no family here, I don't know what to do.

Family & Parenting / 23 hours ago Back To Top

Is there something wrong with me or my mom?

She is so negative. I finished my BSCN nursing and i got my degree. Im taking my time to study for the licence exam since i failed it twice by rushing it. When she found out that i failed the first two time she was upset she got up and walked away from me without wanting to talk to me. No one in my family ever came to my graduation (high school/university). I was emotionally abused by my cousins and my parents neglected me and didn't do nothing about it even after i told them. When i spend money on shopping my mom gets hurt and starts to get upset. I'm 25. I'm not allowed to date whoever i want to i need my parents permission. Hence why i had to break up with my ex's. I wanted to go to the exam today my mom is making me do work inside the house and discouraged me from going to the gym. I just don't get it. How can i magically become an RN? I need time to study. I need to take care of my body in order to feel confident to do anything. I JUST HATE MY LIFE.

- Asked by belladavid22, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Toronto
Family & Parenting / 2 days ago Back To Top

27 years ago today I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl...today I am celebrating my happy giving

Birth day!

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?
Family & Parenting / 3 days ago Back To Top

Country mouse or City mouse?

Did you grow up in the city or in a rural area?

I was a country mouse. The "town" where I lived didn't even have a traffic light.

- Asked by A Player, Female, Who Cares?

Do you know how and where your parents met?

I'm just curious.

I know where and how mine met but so many younger people these days don't know.

Is it because their parents didn't tell them or that they never asked?

What about grandparents?

- Asked by jenny12, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

1