GIVE ADVICE ON FAMILY & PARENTING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Family & Parenting / 58 minutes ago Back To Top

This Caitlyn thing happened to my family about 17 years ago I accepted it, but my brothers didn't.

It has been over 17 years ago since my stepfather decided he was "a woman in a man's body" I accepted "him" as well as the new "her" (after her reassignment surgery) and my half-brothers wouldn't. They have not communicated with me all these years because they thought their father (my stepfather), my mother, and I were crazy.
I surely hope that they watched this Bruce Jenner/Caitlyn Jenner series and make the realization that their judgmentalism caused more pain than was necessary. My mother took my stepfather to Brussels Belgium to have the surgery done. He waited until all the kids grew up, something that Bruce did too. Because my mother has money is the only reason why I believe that the brothers are having anything to do with her. My stepfather still lived with her like they were roomates.
What do you think about this? And if and when any of these brothers condescend to communicate with me, how do you think I should react? Jessica (we'll call her that) has since passed away.
Thank you in advance all answerologists, you are the greatest!

Family & Parenting / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Parents: do your kids answer your calls?

My 26 year old is not doing that. So burns me up. It's been a week now! What would you do or have you done in this situation.

Update: August 03, 2015.
Oh, and he's nonresponsive to texts too! Ugh.

- Asked by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting
Family & Parenting / 14 hours ago Back To Top

How do I let a 12yr boy know in a gentle way, that we can't date?

Ive known him since preschool...ive been a family friend for years. He has developed a crush on me and has asked me out. I told him that im flattered, but best we remain friends...but he has really been asking me to go out with him. Im 45yrs old. He is like a son to me. I have never been in this position and I dont want to be mean or tell his family...what could I say to him?

- Asked by bluermgirl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Family & Parenting / 17 hours ago Back To Top

Has a friendship or close relationship with a relative fizzled?

Have you had a friendship or relationship with a relative, coworker or the like fizzle? Did it initially really upset you and then you decided it was for the best? Who was it and what happened? Any thoughts of rekindling now?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Family & Parenting / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is the least amount of sleep you have ever gotten?

My teenager had a sleepover and everyone stayed up all night long! I am soooooooooo sleepy today!

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Miami

My kids just made Brownies!

How do you like yours?With or without nuts?

1