GIVE ADVICE ON DIET & HEALTH

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Diet & Health / 23 hours ago Back To Top

I'm not where I want to be in life

I am so unhappy on so many levels. Also it is very cruel to have to deal with people contacting me about jobs, I go through the whole process and never get called back. I feel like I've done it over and over and like there is no chance for me. I know it sounds irrational but I am not fresh out of college anymore, I am in my mid-30's. I have experience in a certain field but now I am thinking I might have to broaden my scope. Right now I especially want to go visit family during the holidays. I am afraid I will miss out on jobs if I leave and on family if I don't. I think I would rather miss out on jobs b/c I can always find a job but right now this is torture.

Does anyone here own a Total Gym? it's the one Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley endorse?

Thoughts? Cost? Is it worth it? Thanks

Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do some guys not want to get undressed in a medical office?

I just started working for a practice with 4 doctors and alot of the male patients do not want to get undressed and put on a gown even though they are there for a work physical. I am not sure why.

Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

So, what on the dinner menu?

Nothing has been appealing to me -and when that happens, I usually make Cream of Wheat. But I know I am out of it. What is cooking in your kitchen tonight?

- Asked by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

What do you do about public gas

I don't eat spicy but I have intestinal problems so I get alot of gas. What do I do when I'm at work and in a meeting and can't hold one back anymore? I heard it wasn't healthy to hold gas back. maybe it doesn't matter.

Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

Coffee has gone tasteless!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday my typical morning coffee had no flavour, no matter how strong I made it. I went to several coffee shops, same thing!

No, I do not have the flu.

Last time something like this happened was tea about 2 years ago. Turned out I had a bad kidney infection. I couldn't stomach food either. Yes, I had a fever and got antibiotics to get better. I still can't stomach tea.

I've been sampling various foods since the coffee incident, they all taste normal.

Any suggestions?

Nope, my sense of smell is unaffective.

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

1