GIVE ADVICE ON DIET & HEALTH

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Diet & Health / 4 hours ago Back To Top

I have a samsung galaxy tab 3 and when I read my ebooks the screen will go from bright to very dim.

I've gone to settings and unchecked the automatic bright box but that doesn't do anything even if it's checked. BTW, the power is at 85% presently - wondering if it has to be powered up all the way. I guess I will plug it in and eliminate that possibility. Anyone dealt with this before and how to make it stay bright? Thanks!

Diet & Health / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Who'd o' thunk the intention of AO was so kind?

"Can I Answer a Question Anyway I Want?

If you receive a question and you have nothing nice (or helpful) to say, please do everyone a favor: delete it. Also, you might occasionally receive a question that you feel is... ahem... less than intelligent. Please just delete it. The person who asked it won't feel any better by you pointing out their deficiencies!"

- Asked by distinctlybeautiful, A Thinker, Female, 26-28
Diet & Health / 20 hours ago Back To Top

30 day shred...jillian michaels DVD

Has anyone done the 30 day shred..jillian michaels DVD? How well does it work?

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Santiago
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

I'm considering the purchase of a Juicer.

Who here juices, and what are some of your favorite combinations of fruits and vegetables?

What juicer did you purchase? What do you know about the Nutribullet Pro 900 Series?

Do you believe juicing is just a fade and adds virtually no health benefits?

Please tell me your thoughts.

- Asked by chicagdavid1975, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Chicago, Financial / Banking
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Is anyone familiar with Parkinson's Disease?

Update: April 22, 2014.
The information online is basic and doesn't give information about normal length of time for progressing to the different stages. It's all either general information or information meant for physicians.

Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

What does this expression mean ?

My girlfriend who has cancer has emailed me and said : I am doing very well to date ?

What is she telling me ? I am not familiar with the subtle meaning of this expression.

She was operated on a month ago, then they put her on another round of chemo. She had one round of chemo before the surgery also. She was diagnozed with stage 4 of primary peritoneal carcinoma. My nursing colleague (BA of nursing) who has been active in nursing for 46 years told me that she hasnt seen anyone get better from this cancer. Do you know anyone that did pull through ?

- Asked by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Vancouver, Other Profession
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

"It is estimated that 90% of the thoughts a person has in a day are a literal repeat of the thoughts

... the day before."
mind/body expert >>> Dr. Deepak Chopra
Agree or Disagree, Why?

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Motivating my husband

I've been trying and trying to motivate my husband to go to the gym with me but he keeps making excuses. He isn't overweight, just not in the best shape.

Today my daughter joked that I look buffer than him after when we were working outside and he went into the house to get some drinks.

Any idea how I can motivate him?

Pixie

- Asked by pixie1076, A Sportif, Female, 36-45
Dating, Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

Almost feeling depressed...

I know this is going to sound pathetic, but I have been feeling kind of depressed because this guy I really liked has stopped contacting me. Things were going great, then all of a sudden--nothing. I am feeling pretty down because I don't have someone to text and make me feel happy, and when my friends are ALWAYS on their phones texting this does not help. I barely get any text messages anymore and getting texts from him made me happy, now it sucks. I do busy myself with other things but this is always in the back of my head. What can I do?

Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

For the past 4 hours I've been feeling like I'm going to be sick, but not actually been sick.

Peppermint doesn't seem to make it go away. Any ideas what will?

- Asked by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

1 2 Next