GIVE ADVICE ON DIET & HEALTH

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Did you hear that a NYC doctor is being tested for Ebola?

Do you agree that flights to and from affected nations should be stopped?
Keeping our borders open and allowing flights from infected nations is putting U.S. citizens health at risk.
Legitimate U.S. citizens should be the priority of the government we pay taxes too.

Update: October 24, 2014.
Maybe we should start a campaign on here letting congress know how we all feel. Obama does not care. Thank you everyone for your intelligent answers. I feel better knowing many American's have the intelligence to understand that Ebola is a threat. I wish you all a happy, healthy, fun and relaxing weekend.

Update: October 24, 2014.

Update: October 24, 2014.

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Sunshine Vitamin D is extremely important. Did you get enough today?

Our skin produces Vitamin D from sun exposure. Vitamin D is necissary for many parts of our bodies including fighting off cancer. Sunshine exposure prevents more cancer than it causes.

There is a significant death rate from lack of Vitamin D. Black skin people who move north get insufficient Vitamin D and die in numbers sufficient to drive evolution rapidly toward white skin. The farther north people live, the whiter their skin and hair becomes.

Are you getting your share of sunshine?

- POP'd by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

Does vitamin D prevent inflammation and prostrate cancer?

Interesting study today on Science Daily that says vitamin D may prevent prostrate cancer. By reducing inflammation.
FYI we all should take a supplement of vitamin D in the cooler months when we spend less time outdoors. The sun is a natural source of vitamin D but, in the North East and Mid West we do not get enough vitamin D from the sun in the colder months.

Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Increasing Workout Juice

I recently began ride the stationary bike during a workout session and underestimated it.

Legs are sore as hell. LOL

I want to add one mile per workout, to push myself and increase my wind. Do you think this is too much, too soon?

- Asked by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service
Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

What is your relationship

with food? Please explain.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

how to treat-cure enlarged

prostate gland?

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

Why do health and fitness fanatics have an obsession with 'other' people's health?

It's a free society and if a person wishes to make themselves healthier, they're free to do so.

If someone people wish to make a huge amount of dedication to strict vegan diet and long intense exercise to make themselves extremely fit, that's their business.

I don't understand their obsession with everyone else's health and well-being. Why do they always have to comment on what people should be eating and comment and compliment to strangers at the gym, who aren't as fit as them. Even when their opinions weren't asked for.

If one unhealthy or average healthy person willing asks for the advice of an extremely fit person, then they're free to give it.

However if a person is at the gym and just wishes to do their own thing and just wishes to mind their own business. Then they should be left in peace.

I don't understand being given random comments by fitness fanatics on my own physique, whether it is positive or negative.

Realistically, it's not their place to judge and an individuals health should only really be discussed between themselves and their doctor.

Yet, social media is often bombarded with health and fitness crazies and health fanatics endlessly commenting on other people's well-being. Even going to their own sites and making commenting and discussion videos. Regardless of whether or not their opinions were asked for in the first place?

The fitness fanatics say they want to help people, but really all they're doing is shaming people who essentially don't conform to their ideal image, simply to boost their own ego.

Why is our culture so obsessed this way?

Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

ANYONE WHO WEARS A HEARING AID....

And experiences dizziness, should immediately be checked for Meniere's Disease. Your inner ear is what controls your balance, and once your inner ear is compromised for any reason, whether by hearing aid, too much fluid from a sinus infection, anything, you will most likely become dizzy, nauseous, off balance, etc. If the nausea, etc., is recent, you may have developed Meniere's Disease which is causing the problem and has nothing to do with the hearing aid, or the hearing aid is exacerbating it. I speak from experience. My mom started losing her hearing but didn't get a hearing aid. The the nausea, vomiting, couldn't stand up without falling down. 911 had to come more than once because she couldn't get off the floor. She eventually had to have her middle ear removed and lost the hearing in that ear. It's hereditary and the only cure is surgery, but before you chalk it up to the hearing aid, be checked for Meniere's.

- POP'd by diznykd, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

This is only to people who wear hearing aids have you experienced this and what did you do about it

I have been wearing hearing aids since 1984 - hard of hearing not deaf and my speech is perfect.

All the other hearing aids were in the ear but not all the way in. If I pulled my hair back you can (could) see the hearing aid.

The one I have now (for almost 2 and a half years) is behind the ear. However, I am wondering if my motion sickness is due to the type of hearing aid I have now which is behind the ear. With the other hearing aids(in the ear) I never felt queasy when I was in the car on the highway. Now I feel queasy especially when someone else is driving.

I have Sensorineural hearing loss (nerve deafness).

- Asked by lover454, An Engaged Girl, Female, 56-65

1