GIVE ADVICE ON DIET & HEALTH

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Diet & Health / 43 minutes ago Back To Top

Would you ever give out health information that you acquired by watching a show

like "Dr. Oz" or "The Dr's?" to someone that was going through something they had talked about on one of these shows? If it was a serious medical condition and this type of show would give the person hope would it be worth mentioning it?

Not sure if I should.

Thank you.

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Menopause is kicking my ass. Any suggestions aside from taking hormone replacements? And I don't

have hot flashes.

- Asked by joybird, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 20 hours ago Back To Top

Is this normal after having stitches?

3 weeks ago i got cut very badly on the left forearm...as in, the wound was about 3 in long and hanging open. Cut completely through the fat tissue to expose the muscle, the muscles could be seen visibly moving...moving my hand and wrist in certain ways was very painful...when i was first cut i felt numbness for a few seconds before i felt any pain. And the rag i wrapped around it was soaking through.

Went to ER and they gave me a local anesthetic (not sure the name) directly into the wound before stitching. The stitches are out now and the scar remains. To this day a good size area just below the site is still numb, no feeling at all. And my wrist and part of my hand is still very tender and sore to touch. Normal or not? What is going on?

- Asked by tarzannnnnnn, A Thinker, Female, 26-28
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

What vitamins help you

to feel nourished and energized?

- POP'd by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

What foods help you

to feel nourished, comforted?

- Asked by morningdust, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Self-Employed
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Does anyone else know what this is like?

For years now, I have been struggling with my feelings. Everyday I either don't feel like myself, have no present emotion or just feel blah :/. I only feel good when I'm with my family (if we aren't in bad moods/fighting) or sitting with my dog. Even then, it isn't pure happiness; I just feel okay or good not purely happy.

I've tried to explain this to my sister but she doesn't understand. No one in my family understands. I just want to know if someone else have ever felt like this.

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21

1