GIVE ADVICE ON DIET & HEALTH

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Diet & Health / 14 hours ago Back To Top

Do you or anyone you know own a nutribullet? They have a Pro 900 watt one also. Are they good for

making smoothies ? What other uses? What do you think?

- Asked by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do other people with Asperger's Syndrome call themselves 'Aspies'?

I have Asperger's syndrome, but I just hate the word 'aspies', and there no way I would ever use it for myself. I think it sounds stupid, retarded and stigmatizing.

Which is exactly why I wonder why others do it..?

It sounds a bit like calling people with Down's Syndrome 'downies'.

- Asked by koekje, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Student
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

protein................ ..................

soy----or whey....and why???

- Asked by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why am i still numb after stitches?

A few days ago i got cut very badly on the left forearm...as in, the wound was about 3 in long and hanging open. Cut completely through the fat tissue to expose the muscle, the muscles could be seen visibly moving...moving my hand and wrist in certain ways was very painful...when i was first cut i felt numbness for a few seconds before i felt any pain. And the rag i wrapped around it was soaking through.

Went to ER and they gave me a local anesthetic (not sure the name) directly into the wound before stitching. Well it has been 4 days and a good size area just below the wound is still numb, no feeling at all. Normal or not? What is going on?

Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

Male friend of mine went to an acupuncturist

A male friend of mine went to a female MD acupuncturist for knee pain. She first palpated his chest area then started checking out his pelvic area. She told him she could tell he was going to be a favorite patient of hers.

I got upset with him for not wanting to report her. He told me today he decided to see a different acupuncturist ( ya think?) but that is all he will do.

Obviously his choice and some of you probably think I should mind my own business. but I don't think people should allow this kind of thing to go on. If important he is gay and it made him very uncomfortable.

Your thoughts!

Update: September 12, 2014.
I've seen a female acupuncturist off and on for a couple of years for knee pain. She never got anywhere near my pelvic area. I went to a male acupuncturist prior to her and he never got near my pelvic area for the knee pain. Both are MDs trained in China. I left the male acupuncturist because his hours didn't work for me but he is excellent also. I think she was totally inappropriate.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

1