GIVE ADVICE ON DIET & HEALTH

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Diet & Health / 4 hours ago Back To Top

What (in real terms) having your osteoarthitis spreading throughtout your body?

How disabling will this impact future life and enjoying life?

- Asked by captaincanadian, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Regina, Internet / New Media
Diet & Health / 4 hours ago Back To Top

For the last 3-1/2 weeks i have been sufferring from extreme pain on or nearby

Tail boy. Possibly osteoarthitis.

Any home remedies? Put your think hats on please.

Diet & Health / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Has anyone used a product called CAN C?

I heard about CAN C on talk radio. They claim it helps reduce cataracts, helps dry eyes, macular degeneration etc. I may purchase these drops but I also use Restasis for dry eyes and not sure if I can use both. In researching online I can't find if okay or not.

Anyway if you have used the product I would like to lnow if it worked for you. They say it can take 9 months to work.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative
Diet & Health / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever seriously screwed up your sleep cycle??

If so what did you do to get it back to normal?

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Diet & Health / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Can you go your whole life, and then suddenly become less tolerant to cows milk, cream ? Cheese ok.

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed
Diet & Health / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Apparently, Most folks Don't Realize That Your Local Police Station Has a Safe Drop Off Area.

Your personal info is kept safe, and they burn the drugs to keep them from poisoning the earth.

.............:B)

- POP'd by beemerdoc, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Celebrity

How do you throw away empty / expired prescription bottles from the drugstore?

I used to just chuck them in the trash! But someone's identity was attempted to be stolen (so says the News) from a prescription bottle found in the family's garbage can - geez!

Those RX labels DO have quite a bit of personal data on them. I now destroy the label before throwing out the bottles.

What do you do with your medicine bottles?

* This is NOT a ques. about drugs; addiction and so on!

Update: May 05, 2015.
In the U.S. (or perhaps just California), most pharmacies will not accept the expired OR just unused medicine nowadays. Our pharmacy refers us to the Fire Dept. They only collect discarded medication on specific dates, at the Main Fire Dept (60 miles from our home) and the medication LABELS MUST BE INTACT! I will not do that. Big Brother and all that jazz. You are fortunate to live in the British Isles! To have more options than we do in this area. That's why I asked this Ques. How does "average Jane / Joe" handle this dilemma? In the U.S. (or perhaps just California), most pharmacies will not accept the expired OR just unused medicine nowadays. Our pharmacy refers us to the Fire Dept!!! They only collect discarded medication on specific dates, at the Main Fire Dept (60 miles from our home) and the medicine labels must be intact.

- Asked by familygal, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession
Diet & Health / 18 hours ago Back To Top

RUNNERS!! I'm 5'8 and 200 pounds.

i want to be able to run 4 miles without stopping by August. Im a pretty big girl. I've always been athletic, but I just get tired after about 10 minutes in to like a basketball game, and then I'm useless. I have many talents, and I'm smart.. But I've always wanted to be able to run a 5k or something of that sort.. But as of right now I'm honestly not sure if I could run a mile straight. I've never been a runner and no one in my family is, so I don't even know where to start.

What time of day is best for running?
How can I build my endurance?
Should I start out walking?
I want to lose weight as well, so should I eat carbs still?
Do I need to do other excersizes and can you point me in any direction of so?
Should I run everyday?
Does running help you lose weight everywhere
Any encouragement you can give me?
Btw, I don't need a bunch of nasty comments about my weight.. I know my flaws.. But I'm not adverse to constructive criticism.

Diet & Health / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Can tea tree oil be applied neat?

- Asked by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Are you inspired by actresses

Are you inspired by actresses who lose a large amount of weight with different diet programs, particularly when they seem to have frequent and extreme rollercoastering with their weight?

Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Has anyone found a way to get rid of

gluten and lactose allergies? I'm tired of having to avoid all of these foods or suffer the consequences.

I'm okay with Lactaid or the like in my coffee, but bread without gluten is really nasty tasting, It is heavy and tasteless. I have found gluten free cookies that are tasty but should avoid them anyway.

1 2 Next