GIVE ADVICE ON DIET & HEALTH

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Diet & Health / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Do you know the definition of

the fine line between relief and horror?:

I had just rushed from my hotel to the airport, made it to the gate just as my plane started boarding.

I was one of the first 5 people to board, found my seat, room to store my carry-on, life is good!!

I got in my seat and got buckled in when I felt the need to fart. I had been gassy all morning and I knew this was going to be a big one.

I figured, "What the hell, no one's really on the plane yet, so I'll just let it rip"

A quick check to make sure no one was behind me, and I let it loose.

OH MY GOD!!!! In an instant, I went from a feeling of relief to absolute horror, as the "fart" I had released was in fact, not a fart but rather a gusher of liquid shit!!!!! SON OF A BITCH!!!! And before I could stand up and rush to the bathroom, this beautiful woman in a sharp business suit sat down in the seat next to me.

Needless to say, the rest of the flight pretty much sucked.

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 17 hours ago Back To Top

What is the best way to not feel self-conscious at the gym?

I wanted to try a fitness class at the local YMCA near work, but I'm feeling conscious of going.

I used to go to a local gym a lot, but stopped going when I started my current job.

When I used to go, I would mainly just focus on myself and ignore everyone else. I wouldn't talk to or bother anyone, hoping in return they wouldn't bother me.

Thinking that no one would notice me. Until one time, a fit lady made a comment about my weight. I'm not sure if the comment was sincere or not but at the time it really just make me feel a lot more self-conscious. As such I continued to go but did my best to try to avoid her.

What's the best way to avoid this feeling?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

I was just informed that they are now putting aspartame in milk.

Do you know this to be true? I switched to organic milk a while back and would never drink the other stuff ever again..eeewwwwwwwww!

FYI:Aspartame
Aspartame is an artificial, non-saccharide sweetener used as a sugar substitute in some foods and beverages. In the European Union, it is codified as E951. Aspartame is a methyl ester of the aspartic acid/phenylalanine.

- Asked by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami
Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

Dont you think this is not normal with what I have to do

My bedroom is sandwiched in between the den and my mothers bedroom. Right now she is paying the bills because I am not working. We have central air conditioning. My mom refuses to keep the AC on in the den when no one is in there. However, the hot hair seeps into my room from the den when AC is not on. And I finally figured out the reason why I was waking up sweaty and short of breath - the hot hair is coming into my bedroom even though I have the AC on in my room and she has it on in her bedroom. So at night when she is in her bedroom I turn on the AC in the den and keep it on in the den until the next morning and then I turn the AC off in the den before she realizes it is on.

This is not normal. I cannot tell her what I am doing because she would have a temper tantrum instead of saying "I am glad you are doing this to feel better."

And now that I am doing this I feel energetic again, my breathing is perfect and I am not waking up in a sweat.

Update: August 25, 2014.
to stillaagoodguy1: All central AC in apt buildings are selectable. You can turn them on and off in each room

- Asked by lover454, An Engaged Girl, Female, 56-65
Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

I just received my 12 piece Nutribullet.

I just received my 12 piece Nutribullet. I received 2 cups with lids you are supposed to twist on. They are the same size so I cannot figure out how they are supposed to fit on.

I've searched online to no avail. They make it sound like they fit on perfectly. Does anyone know how to do it? Star to those who can help me! Thanks.

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental
Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

Did you know that White Rice is not good for you? But Brown Rice is!

Anne always liked White Rice, but I had heard that it was not healthy. So I looked it up and read her the results of Brown Rice over White Rice. If you Google "is brown rice healthy" it has over 10 reasons why it is a great choice, Brown Rice has Fiber, and nutrients that are right up there with the Super Healthy Foods. Look it up, you will be surprised if you did not know already!

Thanks for your reply,
Don

Update: August 26, 2014.
Thank you for your recent reply about the Rice! Some of you know better than what they print on Google! I agree that white rice is also good for you too! However, I prefer the brown rice for taste. The one article I read, praised the brown rice and down sided the white rice. But as Rhonda says, you have only one life, eat what you like and be happy...lol Cheers to all, Don

- Asked by don07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Las Vegas, Self-Employed
Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

What is the best cream for sore shoulders?

Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

Have you ever been in a bad mood all day at work...ever since you woke up that morning?

Usually my mood fluctuates like a normal person throughout the day (usually on the happy side even if I am stressed at work). However, sometimes I have days where I am in the biggest funk and cannot step out of it.

On Friday, as soon as I got up, I knew that after work I would just come right home, eat & sleep. I hadn't slept well for 2 straight weeks (because of work and weekend plans) and it caught up with me (most of the reason for my bad mood). I hate it when I get so run down.

- Asked by hoppyish, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, New York, Law Enforcement
Diet & Health / 3 days ago Back To Top

How often do you go to a bar/pub?

Not to eat or watch a ball game, but just to drink?

- Asked by themrmagoo, An Engaged Guy, Male, Who Cares?

1