GIVE ADVICE ON DIET & HEALTH

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1
Diet & Health / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Why do woman shave their pubic hair?

Whats wrong with a 50s full bush?

- POP'd by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

Why do women pluck their eyebrows?

I understand the media has told us all that body hair is masculine even though I know it's natural. I can understand why women get them tapered, but why do they have to pluck them until their almost gone and then stencil them in. Do they realize that makes them look gaunt and sickly like cancer patients who just underwent chemotherapy and then put on wigs to hide their hair loss?

Update: November 24, 2014.
What I forgot to say is full eyebrows also signify youth and vitality. Both Brooke Shields and Ally Sheedy are over 50, but they look like they're about 35 because they didn't overpluck their eyebrows. I personally think women shouldn't shave or trim ANY of their body hair unless they're growing beards or mustaches or hair in their nostrils or ears. The rest of it I don't mind at all. In fact, I like it a lot. :)

- Asked by daugenstine, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 22 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever been diagnosed

with a blood clot?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Diet & Health / 23 hours ago Back To Top

Stop them from feeling sorry for me

Hi, I am alone for the holidays b/c I am single and have no kids and no family here. However, I am still living close to the area where my parents who are now in their 70's made friends with people in their 70's. Of course it is nice of them to be concerned but I feel like they are a little too concerned. My parents are very friendly with them so it's normal that they act this way and at times I don't mind if someone reaches out but at the same time, I feel like they don't realize that I've lived and worked in other parts of the world before, and that yes, so I am single, but I feel like they are treating me like someone who is all alone. I do have activities and hobbies, that's not the point. It's just that I am 36 and I shouldn't have to answer back, but I do by responding. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to make them stop feeling sorry for me.
Thanks

Diet & Health / 1 day ago Back To Top

I got a job as a patient to train medical students. Do you think it will be an easy job?

Diet & Health / 2 days ago Back To Top

Do you know someone, including yourself, who is

Addicted to tooth whitener treatments?

- Asked by wetwired, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

1