GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 Next
Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Does he want to marry me someday?

A couple of days ago my boyfriend, who I have a wonderful relationship with, told me that if we ever break up, he wont ever be as in love with someone else or as happy in a relationship with them as he is with me. I then told him that in that case we should just never break up and he agreed. I know I am only 19 and he is 22 but weve been dating for over a year now and are reaally in love. So could this be it, could he be the one?

- Asked by tigergurl96, A Sportif, Female, 18-21, Sevilla
Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

My bf has a daughter. She has asked him to sleep over at her house with her mom, his ex.what do I do

We have been dating 2 years. He says it's a one time thing and he really wants to make her happy. She just turned 7 and he and his ex has been broken up 6 years. I feel like I am struggling to accept that and don't know how to deal with it. I have no kids of my own. Am I being selfish by being upset? Thing is, when we started dating, the ex was not present in the situation. But, he has noticed that she was making advances and flirting a while back and he spoke to her about it and she stopped. She does not want me to be involved in anything that concerns the daughter and has threatened to keep the daughter away from him if he involves me in school activities and stuff. She has done this before when he broke up with her. I don't know what to do.

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Cape Town
Dating / 7 hours ago Back To Top

I feel embarassed. What do I do?

I'm dating a guy who has a big social circle. He's outgoing etc. I'm more quiet. I have a couple of good friends who don't love in the area and I hang out with relatives here and there. I'm not out all the time as I was in my 20s and 40s. He would like to meet my friends but they aren't around here and my relatives are hard to get on the same page to meet up. What can I say to him and why do I feel so insecure about this??

Dating / 7 hours ago Back To Top

What an I doing??? What should I do now?

Been dating a guy almost 2 months. He keeps saying he loves me for several weeks and I finally said to him out loud. I feel wierd about like it's too soon. I have a lot of feelings for him but I don't know what they are in a way? I feel emotionally vulnerable now after saying it and that he may change his mind ? We are still getting to know eachother. Should I tell him my concern? Am I being too sensitive about things??

Dating / 11 hours ago Back To Top

I don't want to be THAT GIRL, but my boyfriend has some serious cobwebs going on at his place...

Would it be wrong if I were to get rid of some when he is not looking?

Update: May 25, 2015.
I can't imagine keeping cobwebs like that around unless you had some kind of attachment to them.

Update: May 25, 2015.
I just cleared a big chunk spreading over the head of his bed. I hope he doesn't notice.

- Asked by babelfish123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service
Dating / 11 hours ago Back To Top

I'm at the bf's place. He is hosting a thing with some people, yada yada...

I reeeeeaaaaaalllly want to clear some cob webs and pick some simple things up. I've already snuck some trash around into the proper receptacles. He says he likes the spider webs because he likes spiders (?). Do you think he would noticed if I cleared a few? I'm battling my OCD right now.

Dating / 12 hours ago Back To Top

he has only wanted to poop kiss me.

Does this mean he is just not interested in me romantically? I only ask bc he seems like he is into and told me he is not Dating other ladies other than me. I've been hurt a lot and do not want to get hurt again. We have had sex but he always tells me he misses me when we aren't together and he just wants to go slow bc he doesn't want to ruin anything between us long term wise.

Update: May 25, 2015.
We have not had sex... Typo again

Update: May 25, 2015.
We have not had sex... Typo again

Dating / 14 hours ago Back To Top

Why he was into making out first date but since then

he has only wanted to poop kiss me.

Does this mean he is just not interested in me romantically? I only ask bc he seems like he is into and told me he is not Dating other ladies other than me. I've been hurt a lot and do not want to get hurt again

Dating / 19 hours ago Back To Top

Have you ever stayed in a relationship you knew wasn't right for you longer than you should have?

Due to obligation (kids, financial etc) or for some other reason (it's just easier than 'starting over', comfort, security, fear of the unknown etc)?

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

He likes me, he likes me not

A couple weeks ago, I matched with a man on OKCupid (we both rated each other highly). He seemed interesting, so I sent him a message. He ignored me.

Then, a few days ago, I joined another dating site, and saw that he had liked me there as well. I used the same pictures, so I'm sure he would have recognized at least one of them.

Why would a man like me, ignore me, then like me again but not initiate contact?

1 2 3 Next