GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Dating / 50 minutes ago Back To Top

What should I said to break up with the guy I've been seeing for 2 months?

I started dating this guy 2 months ago and something struck me as odd from the beginning but I thiught I give it a chance. He told me he loved me on the 3rd date and I stupidly said it back because I didn't want to leave him hanging but clarified that I'm not in love and im still getting to know him. On th 6th date or so he suggested I should loose some weight and be more career focused. Even though weightliss is something in working on im certainly not overweight I just have a bit of a muffin top. I've always been a slim build. I was offended when he said this but he apologised so I let it go and slowly realised he is quite immature and doesn't think before he speaks how it's going to affect the other persons feelings. He's obsessed with his work and often stays at work until 3 or 4am but one night I was working late and he showed up outside my work to "surprise me". I thought this was careless as he knew I had a lot to get done as soon as possible and it just delayed me more. I had this feeling that maybe he didn't believe me that I'd be at work that late- but I gave the benefit of the doubt. When I was still at work at 11pm he messages to say "go home now please". This was another red flag for me. When I told him it bothered me he looked teary and said he cares about me. I'm not sure if he's just naive and doesn't think before saying things or has double standards and is insensitive. He keeps imitating me and talking throught any movie we watch and when I ask him not to, he'll do it even more and keep doing it. Am I being too picky or do you think I should end it? I'm thinking I should end it.. I really don't want to hurt his feelings though, what's the nicest way I can do this?

Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Is it a good sign if...

He texts you as soon as he gets home from your date? Just to make sure you got home ok?

There was a kiss, a good kiss, and a hug, and let's do this again. Of course, I hear let's do this again alot, and they don't call. Hence the question.

Do I text him tonight, or wait and see if he does?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Dating / 7 hours ago Back To Top

I stopped texting him because I wasn't as intrested as I thought.

Am I rude for doing this?I met this guy a few months ago, and I thought I really liked him. We weren't official, but we did kiss. Afterwards he randomly stopped texting, and we didn't talk for months. But a few weeks ago, he started texting again and talking about our kiss. I wasn't open about telling him that I wasn't looking for a relationship, and we stopped talking. Was I rude for leading him on? We haven't talked in weeks, but should I text to clear things up?

Dating / 11 hours ago Back To Top

I've frequently observed that the most eligible mem: the ones with looks, height, career success..

whonare also good people on the insode, often end up with totally average-
looking or below-average women.

Given that men are so visual, and that the most desirwble mem have a lot of choice.

How does this happen?

Dating / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Men: would you marry an older woman?

Honest answers please~ :)

Dating / 12 hours ago Back To Top

My girlfriend doesn't give me enough time as she earlier used to and this causes fights. what to do?

My girlfriend and i are in a relationship since last 8 months. Earlier we used to hangout almost everyday and that created a habit in me to be constantly around her. however nowadays she is caught up with her career, her family and her friends and hence doesn't give me enough time. Also, i don't have a job right now so her company is what i seek the most. But her lack of attention causes fights between us. How do i handle the situation?

Dating / 13 hours ago Back To Top

I ordered a vacuum cleaner from Amazon...

I'm not mechanically inclined but this thing had several parts to it to put together when I open the box. I thought it was a joke. I look at the instructions which were very few written with more pictures. I tried the best I could to put it together. After doing this several times I put it in either backwards or the wrong way or completely wrong. My kids have heard me cuss very few times in their lifetime but I gotta say I was cussing like a sailor that day. I had to do this on my own because I wanted to prove to myself I could do it and I did. Do any of you have these problems with things that have to be put together why are the instructions so hard to understand? I have a lot to learn.

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Dating / 15 hours ago Back To Top

What things in your life are you protective of? Or guard?

Dating / 15 hours ago Back To Top

I've heard people say that somewhere in this world there's another person that looks like you.

Do you believe that? Would you want to see them? Are you curious to find out who they are and where they live?

Dating / 15 hours ago Back To Top

If you found out that the person next to you at work was making twice as much as you are

for doing the same thing what would your reaction be and why?

1 2 3 4 Next