Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
40s +
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:

Sort Questions

1 2 Next
Dating / 44 minutes ago Back To Top

is this a good flirty text? they didnt wanna give me the hw, im sureif you would have asked ..

I got the work from somebody but it was hard, so i wanna flirt and tell this girl, getting the data would have been easier if a cute girl like (her) would have asked for it, then it would have made things easier. is this good?

- Asked by kansasboy12, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Los Angeles
Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Can anyone make sense of this for me?

So I dated this guy for about a month and all of a sudden 3 weeks ago he just stops texting me and he's never done that before I thought things were going just fine what could be the reason for this? He's always told me the truth about himself when we first got together he even told me he wanted me to know the kind of man i was with. He told me about his past which didn't matter to me at all because everyone has one and as long as they regret their mistakes and dont make them again what should it matter. Well he also told me that he has some health issues. So i dont want to think the worst has happened and that maybe he's only back in jail but I can't help to think that he may not even be alive anymore. How do I stop those thoughts and thinking about him in general because if its not meant to be with him i dont want to be alone forever just because i can't let him go. And before anyone calls me desperate I am not and I have been in plenty of relationships so don't tell me I just need more experience either.

Update: October 09, 2015.
I have the proof I need to know that he told me the truth from the beginning so anyone who thinks I don't can just stop thinking that!

- Asked by sarahot46, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?
Dating / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Is it out of order for a woman to ask a guy for his telephone number if you're interested in him?

- Asked by amandasboy, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Atlanta, Retired
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Men what would you like

to change about the women you've met and ladies what would you like to change about the men you've met? Of course this is for singles or those of you before you found your current mates?

Of course I realize we can't change others, only ourselves but what was it that was lacking in many that you would like to tweak?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Retired
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Ok, one more relationship question for the road...

A friend meet a man and is interested in him but he has a girlfriend. How bad would it be to go after him anyway, he is not married to her or even engaged, isn't he still fair game?

Update: October 09, 2015.
Thanks to all for the responses. I am going to miss you all even though the hay days have been gone for a while and all the old members don't visit much anymore. Hope to see you turn up on another good site like this one used to be... (walks out turning off the lights and closing the door)

- Asked by scent, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Technical
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

For the most part I can say, I feel I am not in a relationhip period, some feel I am by others??

In so many words why can or can't I just move along?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do you know you are involved with or not with a guy, by others speaking/acting on it?

There are I would say a few male friends I would say I was with, but in the real people world , (reality check) I wasn't.

Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

So I'm currently in an almost 7 yr relationship,

and I find myself lonely sometimes.
We have a very formal relationship, meaning we still see each other on a schedule- usually once during the week and sat night and Sunday. We usually talk a couple times a day.
We do not live together, reason.being we both have our own spaces but they are both quite small - studio size, and to small for two people. We've talked about getting a place together, but we both don't really make (at the moment) to get a decent loan. He (finally should we getting a 'regular check that should give us more flexibility for a loan. In two, getting a loan is do-able.
We'll see if it really happens - we've talked about it so many times.
But even though we don't live together, you'd think after so long we'd hang out more often- the problem is is that he is a workaholic and even just started on his masters, so he is in front of his computer all the time.
I don't want to sound like s spoiled brat, but I am really getting impatient - I do want to live with someone (hopefully him) I have lots of friends and see them often, it's just that I find myself jealous of those that make nightly dinners (etc) with their SO.
I guess im just somewhat lonely and bored.
Any thoughts! I don't want to be the winey bored GF, but I need a change from conservative land!!

Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

Would you get back with one

of your exes if you could? Why yes or no? Would it work out now do you think if it didn't in the past?

Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

How do people bond in their late thirties and forties?

Does dating/relationships just become someone to pass time with? It's not like you all have any history to share or old stories to laugh about together- seems functional, forced, and inauthentic. Granted I'm a bitter old hag- but genuinely curious if anyone else noticed dating evolves into more of just a game the older you get- everyone has their past lovers and firsts, and broken hearts, or trail of broken hearts- is it really possible to have something special or unique with an older person?

1 2 Next