GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 Next
Dating / 3 hours ago Back To Top

He's my second cousin, I feel like that makes it okay.

I've recently developed feelings for my second cousin.
We spent some time together when we were little, and have really only seen each other at Christmas.
But we now go to the same college, because we don't know many people we hang out a lot.
There's been some flirting, but it's really hesitant, because we're not sure.
If this was any other guy I would just go for it. I'm thinking just a few dates before I see, but if it works out, our family may be a little weirded out.
How distant would he need to be for it to be okay?

Dating / 7 hours ago Back To Top

My boyfriend shares in his sons email and refuses to get his own.

My boyfriends 50 year old son lives with him and has never left home. He doesn't pay rent, or help with the utility or water bill, or purchase his own toilet paper, but does buy his own food and pays for his own phone, etc. However, the son owns the computer that is in their living room. My boyfriend and son share the exact same email address. My boyfriend says he doesn't want to upset his son, or whatever, by getting his own private email. He keeps saying it is his sons computer, however, he doesn't pay for the electricity that runs it. My boyfriend gives his son priority when it comes to getting a private email. I feel second priority in this instance. My question is, how do I get past my feeling that I would like to communicate with my boyfriend in private. His son reads all of my emails.

- Asked by cancel9, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65
Dating / 7 hours ago Back To Top

I met a guy on a plane, how do I know he likes me?

I met a guy on a flight from New York to Chicago. He was the first to initiate the conversation and we chatted for a while in the beginning. He kept asking me questions like why I was in New York, my age, where I was from. I started asking him about what he did for a living and we really got into a solid conversation. He told me the name of his business so I looked it up on Facebook and nowl I don't know if I should like his page to give him the opportunity to contact me. We didn't exchange contact info so I was hoping that if I liked his page he would realize it was me and want to contact me. Is this a good idea?

Dating / 7 hours ago Back To Top

My ex asked if I was single. I told him that I was and asked why he asked that and he replied

"Just curious." I'm curious of what this might mean lol

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 18-21, Student
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

How do I apologize from a bad joke?

I told a girl I still don't see why she is irreplaceable as a joke and now it's been two days and I want to apologize cause thought it was kind of mean. Is it too late to apologize?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

How would you do this

I have never had a serious realtionship. When I was 24 I dated a guy for three months until he realized he just didn't like me anymore. I have tried a number of dating sites since then ( it's been three years) and it always ends after a few weeks with "you're such a nice girl, just not the one for me."
I don't know if I should just give up on dating since no one ever sees anything long term or what.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

date gone wrong????????

so i went on a date with this guy and it seemed to been going pretty well he even said we should do this pretty soon but its been a week and he still hasn't tried to contact me. we have dated before so maybe i reminded him about why it wouldn't work but i changed. or maybe he found someone else. I don't know should i move on something about him i can't seem to shake up like this last week i had like 4 dreams about him when tell me self to just move on ill have a dream remind me i shouldn't. i haven't messaged him either so do you think i should?

- Asked by laces101, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Edmonton
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

My boyfriend uses his 24 year old daughter as an excuse

Why I can't come over his house - he is like a gatekeeper - somedays I can go over other days I can't - he says he daughter is sensitive - we have been dating a long time and I'm sure this is a way to keep me at arms length

I'm thinking this is nonsense and we should break up-
I can never stay there -I think this is ridiculous

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

I want to end my relationship, but I can't bring myself to. What should I do?

I'm 21, she's 20, we've been together since high school. I don't think our relationship is going anywhere.

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 18-21, San Diego, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

How long does it take you to fall in love?

How long does it take you to fall in love? At what point do you decide to be exclusive with someone or to become intimate? This may be at the same time or different.

When did you last fall in love?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Retired

1 2 Next