GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 Next
Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Handshaking protocol

I was with a guy friend at an event and the two of us started talking with a girl. When we first started talked she shook both of our hands. When she ended the conversation (to go look at the exhibits) she shook his hand but not mine. Any ideas why?

Dating / 15 hours ago Back To Top

Well it's been a few years and I've missed you guys..:) I'm back for some advice....

I think I need counseling, but I'm just too damn busy. I just need some push to get out of this funk I'm in. I'm 3 years post divorce, very successful career woman, single mother of 2 young kids and the "problem" is that I have 0 desire to date or have a boyfriend. I've been this way for almost 2 years now. I can't remember the last time I kissed a man. Here's what is sad....Some used to call me a "Barbie", but now I've gained about 10 pounds, barely work out, hate to shop now, only wear make up to work and my sex drive is non-existent. I am only 41. What the hell is wrong with me? Most of my friends give me crap b/c my looks have taken a nose dive- but I just don't care anymore. My life is consumed by my career and my children. What free time I do have is spent doing laundry or scrubbing toilets. I'm comfortable...and most of the time I'm happy. I'm starting to feel like a loser b/c I'm alone. How do I get out of this rut and start caring about myself?

- Asked by mtate0217, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Administrative
Dating / 16 hours ago Back To Top

Why do people say they're looking for someone real but if you're standing right there they ignore u?

- Asked by mschevychick87, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28
Dating / 20 hours ago Back To Top

Why is he like this i don't understand?

Me and my boyfriend was supposed to meet up on Tuesday to go cinemas then all of a sudden he told me to go see him today what kind of game his he trying to play I feel offended in some way

- Asked by belindapest64, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, London
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

what to do about this give him space or keep trying ?

I have been seeing a man for 3 mths now and I have feel in love with him.but he doesn't feel the same way because he has been hurt in the past.but when we are together he is so gentle and caring.he has talked to me about is past is children plus is family problems. yesterday day he told me he only wants to be friends and I ccan't except that I have txt him all day telling him how i feel no reply

- Asked by donnastage81, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Tasmania
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

i want to talk to this girl but don't know if i have her name right or not.

I met this girl the other day moving in to the dorms at the college I go to(its a small community college). i was sitting out side on a table. and she was carrying something heavy with her sister so I went and opened the door for her. later I was still sitting out there and she came up to me and said something then her name is..... and I said Im ... and shook her hand. now I really want to talk to this girl when I see her again and she is not going anywhere cause she is really cute. whats a good way to talk to her again, an maybe get her umber? because like I said above I don't think I heard her name right? If I have her name wrong should I be like hey how are you, ... right? and oh im sorry I just got discracted by ur pretty eyes or smile?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

I am a divorcee mother in India in a relationship with a guys since last 4 years.now hez breaking up

I am a single parent in India, divorced years back. Now in relationshio with a guy from last 4 years.
we shared everything from shopping for each other to invest in properties. He take very well care of my parents and my daughter too. we both are independent very well qualified professioanls and work at the same place, same post & same project.
after 3 years, I asked him for the committment and as usually guys do, he got pressured, yet he assured me to talk with parents, and offcourse he did.We got married in a temple that nobody else knows except us. Now, Instead of understanding us, his parents fixed his engagement with some other girl. he said he loves me, but loves his arents the most & cant disobey what they have choosen for him.
I tried my every best to get him back, we still meets, share works, he still do same care for me and family, we cry, we fight, we blames each other, but he has no courage to take a stand for me.
Now m in a stigma, getting depressed as hez getting married after two months with the girl of his parents choice.he also suggesting me to get marry somweher else and settle down as the world is harsh for single women
I just want to ask, if our relationship is socially not recognised...does it reduces the importance or his responsibilty towards me???
How could he do it...nd still saying that he loves me nd will love forever.
Please help

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, New Delhi
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Not sure what I should do about my wedding reception!

As far as my wedding reception goes I'm not sure what I should do because my pastor and ppl from church are going to be there (1 or 2 tables worth). My religion doesn't drink. Should I or should I not serve alcohol and should I or should I not play secular music? I don't want to be disrespectful to my pastor and make him feel uncomfortable but at the same time I want my guest to have fun and majority of guests are not Christians...I feel like maybe my pastor or guests that go to my church might judge my wedding or the ppl that are attending. I know that might not be the case but I still don't know how to plan this. My fiancé wants to have an open bar. Opinions/advice please!

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Have you ever been betrayed by a lover?

How did you find out? What emotins did yoh experience?

Dating / 2 days ago Back To Top

me and my girlfriend luvs each other..but recently she told me her Ex boyfriend came visting i was n

me and my girlfriend luvs each other..but recently she told me her Ex boyfriend came visting i was not happy i asked her if she has been communicating with him..she responed by saying that is it bad to talk to you Ex.. and besides he did nt tell her he was coming to vist her, that it is because she s open minded towards me that makin me get angry i got reallly angry and have not call her for a week and she has not call me too
.Any time me and my girlfriend quarrel i am always the one to call first to make peace..this time around i have refused to call am i right need your help??

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35

1 2 3 Next