GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Dating / 5 hours ago Back To Top

Users Lose - The Thrill of Settling for Second Best?

I have a friend who's girlfriend broke up with him about 10 months ago. He is currently seeing another girl now, but he confided in me that he still loves the first. He said that he feels like he is settling by being with this new girl, as if she is second best. He enjoys spending time with this new one because she is nothing like the first, but he confided that he loves the outdoor adventures that him and the new girl go on, the thrill of them. He is also religious, and the new girl is not. She has more of a gypsy wandering soul. He has told the new girl he has strong feelings for his ex still as well as for her, but the two of them continue to see each other and spend time together. I think they are wasting each other's time and he needs to try and talk to his ex, to see if they could work out together now. It is not fair to use someone, and in this case I feel like they are both settling and using each other and it is disgusting. How do I tell him this, what should I say/recommend? Thank you

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Edmonton, Science / Engineering
Dating / 9 hours ago Back To Top

If you didn't have your phone could you remember anybody's phone number?

- Asked by karenrecess70, A Trendsetter, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles
Dating / 9 hours ago Back To Top

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?

Dating / 18 hours ago Back To Top

Woman I was dating has cool job but endless put me down, I can't help but feel envy for her now

I was dating this woman who works as a nurse on helicopter medical evac, she has all these cool stories about flying around the mountains saving people and not only does this make me feel bad, but any story I have she tells me who boring or stupid they are.

This really gets to me, esp when I sitting in the office all day thinking of her doing something so cool and me being a loser.

Dating / 18 hours ago Back To Top

Can my relationship be salvaged?

my boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost a year now. We are both 18 and just stared college. We have both been 100% committed to it and we both have always talked about our plans for the future and how after our first two years of college I would come to college by him or he would come to college by me. He lives in California and I live in Missouri. He broke up with me recently out of the blue saying how he had been feeling unhappy and things felt different between us and he had been feeling like this for the past month. I had been feeling a distant off and on as well but I was and still am willing to work things out. He said that if we were to continue the relationship for the next two years we will grow to be unhappy and distant with each other by the time we would be together we will be so used to that feeling that we will no longer want to be together and it would be unhealthy for us to continue. At this point I had just bought my plane ticket to see him just a few days prior so I was very upset about that . But he told me he still wanted me to visit and he wanted to visit me in December. Also, he told me that he still sees a future with me if we after two years decide to move closer. Along with that I mentioned how he'd probably meet someone in that time and he told me he wouldn't but even I realize that that's irrational. So we both agreed the next day to take a break so he could take time to decide what he really wants . All I'm worried about is his true intentions for ending the relationship and is there any hope for us in the future.

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 18-21, St.Louis
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Something that Nelson Mandela said that I agree with about life, relationships and past hurts...

"As I walked out the door towards my freedom I knew that if I didn't leave the anger, hatred and bitterness behind I would still be in prison"
I have been through a lot of hurt, pain, heartache and depression. Some I've shared with you and some I have not.
I have every right to be angry to hate and to be bitter. It affects nobody but me to be that way. I get some real nasty private messages. Even though it's directed towards me I know it really isn't about me. I feel more sorry for them than anything else cause I know where it's coming from.
Why can't we let life make us better instead of bitter?
What's your thoughts?

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

What is weakness to you? What is strength to you?

Say what pops in your mind

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

I met this new guy, and after the 2nd date he started to text me constantly for good morning and

..good night and it's getting annoying...I liked him the first date, but I at the second I can't decide if I am still attracted to him. He started with this texting after the second date which is not helping him....It's actually doing the opposite..We are in our mid 40s

What should I tell him? I don't want to hear from him no more than twice in a week, at least at these beginning stages

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

What's the difference between a guy that's interested or just likes you as a friend?

I have this friend who I have talked to non stop for 3 years and he broke up with this girl a few months ago and recently we have been hanging out and I can't tell if he likes me or is just being nice. Like for example, he offered to pay for me and drives me places and asks to go to lunch a lot. But how do I tell if he is interested?

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Does your mood effect how you treat others around you?

1 2 3 4 Next