GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Dating / 54 minutes ago Back To Top

Should I confess? I feel so guilty!

Around 3-4 years ago I ran into an old friend. We briefly dated but things didn't work out and he was still hung up on an ex gf. We stopped dating and after that, things became awkward so we spoke less. He got back with his ex and moved in together. Around 18 months ago I began talking to someone online but after discussing hometowns we realised that my ex is his friend so we had a chat and decided it wouldn't be right to date. However, on a night out we both met up and I went home with him. The next day I was wracked with guilt and we never spoke again. Recently my ex has got in touch with me and told me he broke up with his gf. He's asked me if we could meet up and chat. I don't know what his intentions are but I'd love to see him. My only worry is should I tell him what I did? Even if we stay friends I still feel I'd be hiding something from him. I feel anxious and terrible for this stupid mistake. I also feel like I'd be throwing his friend under a bus by revealing what happened if he hasn't told him. Any advice would be appreciated.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, London
Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Question for women: On your first date with a man

do you already know within the first 15 minutes if you want a second date with him?

- POP'd by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

Question for the men: is it true that within

the first 5 minutes of a date that you already know....Whether or not you want to see the person again? If you don't, how do you handle the rest of the evening...or day?? Be honest here.

- Asked by u2joshuadesireu, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental
Dating / 4 hours ago Back To Top

23yr old girl wants to date 19yr old guy. Is it weird?

He's 19 just about 20 in a month, and I'm 23. He's super good looking, funny, sweet and we just basically get along amazingly! I like him a lot. The only thing that is holding me back from being in a relationship with him is our age difference. I've heard of the guy being older a lot more than the girl. Is it weird? What do you think? Honest answer please :)

Dating / 7 hours ago Back To Top

Dating / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Is it normal for a pregnant women to get a motel room.

she says by her self. But she had gotten text
I have been dating this women for 3 month. we were together before for 7 months. she hides her text by deleting them. she was receiving many text before she said I think I want to get a motel room by my self to finish making this gift for her friend. I trust her but lately she has been distant. she takes ten min to an hour to text me but the person she was texting she answers right away. Should I be worried I really like this women I'm pretty sure the baby is mine. but u never know these days. what should I do..

Dating / 13 hours ago Back To Top

Does he like me? What should i do??

There is this guy and he always texts me that I'm beautiful,cute, good looking and sends x's kissy faces and all them "flirty" emojis. We hang out sometimes but i always drag my friend with me because i don't want it to be awkward.. You see he has a girlfriend :( i don't know if she's prettier than me but she is more popular. She flirts with ALL the guys tho! And even tho the guy is extremely nice, what if he just wants to get revenge on his girlfriend and let her know how it feels :( He wants to meet me today and i said yea but my friend doesn't wanna go cuz she feels like a third wheel. But if i go on my own it might be really awkward :/ what should i do?? I feel like I'm really starting to like him and i hate myself cuz he has a girlfriend !! What do you guys think?? I know my life is a chaos you don't have to tell me that :(

- Asked by skyehere, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, London
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Lately I feel I'm being lied too by the guy I date

I had a really bad feeling the other day - what are the signs to look for?

I think he is not being honest about seeing other people.

Thanks for all the advice. When I sat down and thought it all out - I never can depend on him. When u think about all the time we were together. He never did that much for me and one thing explains the other. I'm not that important to him - time to mive on.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Why do guys lie

and say that they love you when they don't?

Listen ladies, I had an eye opening experience. Some guys are nice that don't want to get laid! They are repulsed by the idea of sex with me even though they will have sex with me it doesn't mean they won't gag afterwards.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Not sure how to feel about this one...

Many years ago, my former husband left me for another woman, who afterwards had children by him. This woman knew he was married during the time they were dating but made it plain that she didn't care. It resulted in a very ugly divorce which took me years to get over. One of their children is now dating someone in my current husband's family, so this "other woman" is frequently in attendance at family events (she is no longer with my ex and has remarried). She is always very chatty and friendly with me as if nothing ever happened. I put it behind me years ago, but there is always this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that she could at least offer to apologize for what she did instead of pretending that nothing ever happened between us. She mentioned the other day that we should get together sometime, and sends me chatty little messages on social media, so it's obvious she wants to be friends. Am I wrong to have a funny feeling about this? The divorce between me and my ex took place over 30 years ago.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

My boyfriend doesn't invite me to social gatherings. Are my hurt feelings valid?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 months now and recently he was invited to a stag and doe. He told me about how he was going to this but never extended an invite to me. We are pretty close and spend a lot of time together, he is always invited to my events and has been to all of them. I know his friend who is getting married so it's not like I'm a stranger to them as they work together. This isn't a private event, in fact I saw the event page on Facebook and its a huge shindig with live bands and everything at a bar. Tickets are even being sold for $20 to anyone. At first I didn't say anything in case he was going to ask me to go, but the other night he was talking about it and he said he needs to find someone to cover his shift at work for the next morning so he can have drinks and his 2 friends from out of town, who are a couple by the way are staying at my boyfriends place that night. Still no invite. The guest list on Facebook is over 300 people. I'm feeling very hurt and left out, even embarrassed. I just think it's a given I should be invited as it's not a guys night or invite only party, but a huge bash with couples and anyone who wants to go. How do I bring this up to him and SHOULD I bring it up? I don't want to go with him if I have to ask him to go.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Toronto

1 2 3 4 Next