GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Dating / 13 minutes ago Back To Top

Gold digging men and women, why are they so materialistic and greedy?

I overheard a conversation recently, where a guy bluntly stated that he was looking for wealthy women. I was just wondering; is this the way men think nowadays, have all men lost their pride, ambition and dignity. I would have understood if he had said he was looking for an independent woman who can hold her own if the need arises, someone who can partner with him and build a better life. But wealthy women, he is not even wealthy himself, is this guy just out to use women. Its also a shame that this goes both ways, eg. women who focus on a man's wallet and his earning potential instead of the man. What is the world coming to, why is everyone so materialistic and greedy? Get your own or do without!

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28
Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

ive been dating this guy for almost 3 years, we live together.i overheard him talking about me

ive been dating this guy for almost 3 years, we live together. He idolizes his son, who just happens to be my age...I thought the son liked me or tolerated at least and didn't have a problem with age difference; turns out his son thinks im a gold digger ( the BF earns a good living but by no means is he rich) I overheard a conversation today that took me by surprise majorly, and my boyfriend simply laughed and jokingly said be nice....I feel so akward and just weird right now and I don't know how to react

- Asked by notagolddigger, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles
Dating / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Ladies: So you're waiting in line at the cafe, and you notice a guy checking you out. He's not a

hottie, but not ugly, just kind of a plain joe. Do you smile back? Flirt a little? Ask him what his favorite coffee drink is? Or...

- Asked by betterbird, A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative
Dating / 8 hours ago Back To Top

Ex still trying to text me.

well i dated this guy for 7 months. he was a big time flirt and a player at that. he dumped me because he had these preconceived notions about me cheating and talked all this trash about me so i stopped talking to him. we broke up in may so around June he called me my phone was down for a month and didn't tell anyone my phone was up. i called back because i didn't remember his number and when he picked up i asked who it was he went on and said this is so and so do you remember. i said no and he seemed surprised, hung up and texted him telling him he dialed the wrong number. he responded yeah this is (myname), wrong number. so the next month i get a text from him saying, sayin your good. which i did not respond. i am with someone else now and im happy do you think he still likes me or something?

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Toronto
Dating / 9 hours ago Back To Top

"I want to mold you." Meaning???

What does this saying if a man you started dating and will be working on a project together tells you,"I am looking for someone with little experience where I can teach and mold." I never heard of this saying before and it kind of sounds hot since I like my man being a dominant man. Love it.

Update: July 30, 2014.
He is a film maker and says this about young aspiring actress that he is seeking. Lol.

Update: July 30, 2014.
Tom cruise??? You said anything about Tom Cruise?

- Asked by allyirls, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, New York, Fashion
Dating / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Girl with a bf asked me if I'm seeing anyone

I went out with this girl last year. Things didn't work out. Last week, we met up and talked for over 2h over dinner.
During dinner she asked if I was seeing anyone and an awkward silence ensued after I said no.
Thoughts?

Dating / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Why would I never hear from him again and should I text him?

Met a guy online and started texting and speaking everyday for 1 week leading up to 1st date (he initiated all texts and calls). First date amazing! Holding hands and kissing...dinner and bowling. He texts me after dropping me off, 7am next morning and 4 am ( he couldn't sleep)!next night(fri).... Some more texting on Sat morning and now it's Tues and haven't heard from him. Before anyone says why don't I text him, if a guy really likes a girl he would get in touch regardless - no??? What should I do- text him or chalk it up to he's just not that into me???

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, New York, Other Profession
Dating / 23 hours ago Back To Top

I miss my ex, but I don't know what he wants?

I haven't talked to my ex in about 6 months because things ended pretty badly. we had been seeing each other for about a year, but he had problems committing because he had literally just gotten out of a very long (like almost 7 1/2 years) relationship (even though we are both in our early 20's) where he had cheated once in the end and felt terrible. He knew I wanted more, but he just couldn't do it, and could only say it was a possibility in the future. I kept seeing him, and a few times I stopped because I didn't like the non-commitment, but I would go back and he'd be so happy to have me back. We did a lot together, and he was very supportive of me and never turned down anything I wanted him to be there for, talk about, etc. We did have sex a lot, but we both really enjoy sex sooo that was on both of us I guess. In the end he got jealous, and said some pretty mean things to me which caused me to tell him to not contact me again if he was going to be like that, ever. I moved away for an internship, which he knew about, but I am back now, which he may not know. He has called me twice, one day and then again the next day. One of the times was at 2 am, the other time was normal in the afternoon. I don't know what to do, I've missed him a ton, but I don't know what he's ready for. I'm afraid he'll be mean again, but then also why would he call? If he was drunk, does it make it meaningless? I just don't know, and I wish he'd try again because one of the time's was from his friend's phone.

- Asked by bethc1234, A Creative, Female, 22-25, San Francisco
Dating / 23 hours ago Back To Top

i ask a girl im madly inlove with out and she said yes when should i kiss her?

me and her had just got over a fight as friends and i told her i didnt wanna loose her and life is to short to not be with the person you like and she said who is that and i said you. she said good cuz id be jellous if u said someone else then i ask her out

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

why would my friend say this?

Told my friend in a text that I am going to discuss with my doctor this afternoon about me possibly having a baby. My friend said whaaat? A baby?? I don't think so. Why would he say this??? I have feelings for my friend but he doesn't love me in return. I can see if I were having a kid with him and he saying that. I told him I don't mean have a kid with you, relax. Then he was like, I know u didn't mean me LOL. In reality, he IS the man I would want to father my child but after his reaction saying I DON'T THINK SO, I couldn't bring myself to tell him I would like a child with him. I'm just baffled as to why he feels he has a say in wether or not I decide to have a kid. It's none of his business unless I told him he would be the dad and I didn't.

1 2 3 4 Next