GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Suggestions appreciated. I just learned that the guy that I have been going out with for about six

months has been taking another woman out. I saw on FB. It is on that they went here and they went there but we were also going places together during that same week(s). What do I do? Do I confront him?

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55
Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

What does a woman mean by she want me to be a man?

What does a woman mean by she want me to be a man? If I'm paying bills taking care of business, along with spoiling her? I do everything right I'm lost. Never had a man figure around. I grew up with my father but he wasn't faithful to my mom. Help me please.

Dating / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Is it time for the 1st kiss?

We've been texting daily for about 6 weeks. We have told each other VERY personal things about each other; family, sex, work, etc. even some sexting. We have admitted a crush on each other. We went out last week for a few hours and she had a good time and even offered to pay next time. About 3 weeks ago she just mentioned to me that she is not interested in a relationship; just friends. But I have noticed she changes her mind a lot. One day she hates something and the next, it's OK. She is a very quiet and shy person but with me she has opened up a lot. I know she texts other guys. In the beginning she mentioned that 2 others are interested in her and she has a few other crushes as well. But I only notice her open up to me and tell me about something that may have happened to her. She is 30 and I am 35.

Dating / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Do men lose interest in you if they don't have to work hard to get you?

In the beginning of a relationship, is it true that a man will lose interest in you if he doesn't have to work hard to get you? Meaning that if you start pursuing and chasing after him instead of the other way around it will turn the guy you like off?

Dating / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Me and my ex girlfriend been broke up for two years. She creeps my facebook but won't friend request

We chat once in a while and she still has things of mine. I'm confused because she is really nice then she will completely ignore me.. I think about her and I'm wondering if she maybe hasn't moved on yet. I figured she would of friend requested me if we were gonna just be friends

Dating / 14 hours ago Back To Top

When are you conidered a rebound ?

When his relationshiP ended three months before or less? When he hasn t dated anyone after her? Is there a way I can know whether I would be the rebound or not? thanks

- Asked by sailormoon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Other Profession
Dating / 18 hours ago Back To Top

Is it crazy to go visit a guy in another country after just talking for a few months?

I met a guy online about 4 months ago, not on an online dating site, but we hit it off from the start and we like each other a lot. We often flirt and talk nearly everyday now for hours sometimes. The problem is that we live in different countries on two different continents. We have often talked about meeting each other in person, but it did not realistically come up yet. Soon however, I will have an opportunity to go to the country where he lives. I would like it if I would also be able to to meet with him a bit, but I don't know if this is too soon or too much too soon. Should we talk more and get to know him better before meeting in person or should I let him know that I would like to meet?
I feel like it is a little weird since we met online and although we talk a lot and have learned a lot about each other, it is still not the same as meeting someone in person. I don't know actually if this will even have a relationship potential in the future, since it is so new, that's why it would be nice to meet in person. But at the same time I don't know if this is not too rushed and crazy all of a sudden.

Dating / 19 hours ago Back To Top

this guy i met initiated getting to know me type of relationship, two weeks of hanging out, then not

he initiated a date with me, then we hung out for the next two weeks, calling and texting, he has college classes twice a week along with lots of homework, doesnt respond to us hanging out on the weekends anymore, makes himself distant from me, but we we do see each other, he hugs and kisses on me, cares for me.

Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

My bf is not trusting me.how to make him believe me?

Well im having this relationship for five months now. This is my 2nd. And i had My relationship with ex for three years.i have never done sex with my ex.but some girl had spread a rumour about me and my ex and now my bf thinks that im lying and hiding details about my previous relationship.my ex didnt respond me when i told himthe problem.so i have no one to support.plz help.

- Asked by amynorth60, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Student
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

If my boyfriend of 2-1/2 months still has dating profiles up on 2 sites...?

I noticed Ashley Madison in my b/f's inbox a time or 2, bc he was pretty regularly checking his email in bed when I'd stay the night. He said it was just spam, and I really didn't expect that to be a lie, but just to be sure I went on there and found someone who was undeniably him. At first when I asked him he said "I'm not on that site" and then later when i told him I found someone who fit his descript to a T and part of his (very uncommon) name as the user name, he admitted that he "remembers that now" and it was before we started seeing one another, just another site he was invited to from another website and that he was browsing and he also said "I was also on POF before you." He acted like he didn't realize A.M. was a cheating site (now he can be flaky at times, but really?!). I was immediately going to leave him, but I did realize that he IS listed as single on A.M. but limits were "something serious," is always shown offline and he hasn't been on in 7+ days (I've rechecked a few times). He said he'd take it down, if he could remember the password. So once we got past all that, still with doubts after letting him beg me not to leave him, something else happened. I decided to have a gander at POF since he admitted to having been there. I did an advanced search and he was one of the first several profiles, and also had been on in the last week! He told me he only was there to delete it, and I informed him it was still there (like he didn't know), and then we went back and forth for so long and he finally said "It stayed logged in on my phone and I saw that and deleted the whole app off my phone. That's why it shows me on." During this back and forth, I informed him there was a FAQ section and that he could still access the internet to take down the profile. it felt like I was pulling his arm to take that profile down, and he claimed he had to get help, because he thought once the APP was gone his profile automatically went with it. Another thing is that when we were first dating and starting to get more serious is when he got that phone! He also kept saying (and I never asked) it didn't show him talking to anyone on POF and he "never chatted" on there. Again, he begged me to stay. Please give me your opinions, but keep rude ones to yourself b/c I'm already stressed enough right now. We are supposed to be moving in together and he is so good, caring, and helpful to me in other ways, texts me ALL the time and calls often, so barely would have time to cheat, but these along with other stuff are eating away at me. I do have serious trust issues from the past and I'm always on the alert for signs, and I'm thinking I may be being foolish here and I do have that gut feeling. Just wanting others' opinions/advice and to know if after 2 months it's unreasonable for me to have expected him to have that dating profile down (I mean I did consider that he could have just had it but not gone on it but I had no way of telling that). Thank you so much!

1 2 3 4 Next