GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Dating / 10 hours ago Back To Top

Is it absolutely necessary to have 500 different social media accounts?

Instead of asking for someone's number to communicate, it's "Do you have kik or snapchat?"

I thought having facebook was bad enough.

Everyday there's a new app..I can't keep up with it. Am I just getting old? Maybe already there? :\

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35
Dating / 11 hours ago Back To Top

Do you think he cheated?? Is it even worth finding out??

my boyfriend went to belgium in the beginning of september for two days with two friends.
just a couple days ago a girl created a fake instagram account and told me her "ex best friend" (lets call her ashley) was sleeping with my boyfriend while he was in belgium. I asked her questions like where they met where they had sex etc etc she told me they met at a club (matched up with the club he told me he went to) and she told me the hotel they stayed in. She went on to tell me that ashley and my boyfriend continued to talk via "whats app" but I've never seen that app on my boyfriends phone. She then emailed me a photo of my boyfriend with no shirt on that he had apparently sent to ashley. I confronted him and he of course said none of it was true.
I had him find "ashley" on Facebook (her full name was provided by this anonymous soul spilling all this info) my boyfriend spoke to the girl (without telling her I was there) and she was really confused about the entire situation my boyfriend told her what her friend was doing and she said "that can't be true, I will talk to her"
So the next day I found her myself and asked of her to tell me the truth. In short I said. I hope I can count on you to tell me the truth as a women. We are supposed to get engaged this year, and I would really really hate to live a lie. I also insured her telling me the truth wouldn't effect her in anyway obviously. She said it wasn't true and she was sorry her friend was taking her revenge against her out of proportion. I asked her how she got the photo and she said "Honestly I'm sorry I stayed back in the hotel with his friend when your boyfriend and the other guy he was with went out to eat he left his phone and I thought it was funny to go through it and I sent myself his pictures."

I do remember my boyfriend leaving his phone in the hotel and I was really pissed about it so I can't say that isn't true. But truthfully she sounds coached, or maybe I'm being ridiculous. I really don't know what to believe but I can't shale the anxiety. We have been together 5 years. I can't be engaged to someone if this is true. What is your take? How would you go about this?

Dating / 13 hours ago Back To Top

Girls, is it Mr. right or Mr. Right Now?

- POP'd by Female, 29-35

For the single people here, what on-line dating sites would you recommend?

- Asked by blindshe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?
Dating / 15 hours ago Back To Top

I'm thinking to go overseas by myself for three weeks.

I have a bf of 1.5 yrs. Is it ok to go alone?A few months after my boyfriend and I met I went to Asia for around five weeks and did a tour by myself and my own travel for the rest. I had a ball! I really want to do something similar again but this time spend the whole three weeks in Thailand doing yoga retreat for a week and then my own travel and then a tour of Thailand.

My question is... Is it ok to go alone or should I just wait til he's free to join me? I'm not the most patient person in the world lol. My bf says he is totally fine with me going and is too busy with work and renovations right now to make the trip he is currently building a granny flat and doesn't even know when that will be finished. He is also not a big fan of Asia and would rather take a holiday elsewhere so I'm thinking that later on we will go somewhere together as we've never been overseas together so that will be really nice :)

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Sydney, Other Profession
Dating / 17 hours ago Back To Top

If you are recently divorced, how much did your divorce cost you?

Dating / 17 hours ago Back To Top

Dating / 20 hours ago Back To Top

Wow this changing weather is taking such a toll on my sleep..

Wow I can't sleep at all people. This changing weather is not letting me sleep at all. Anybody else feeling the effect of changing weather?

- Asked by playaarrow, A Player, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Science / Engineering
Dating / 20 hours ago Back To Top

Why would a guy lie about his love life?

Whenever he is asked about his personal life especially love life, he is reluctant to discuss it.
Or will lie about it.

He is single but will say white lies like he is married or won't answer truthfully.

He will tell about his family, parents, siblings, his hometown, his goals, his friends and even his laundry habits, but when it comes to love life, he is either reluctant to talk about it or will start lying.

Its not about pivacy because if people start acting like him then all engaged or married people would act single.

He shows off a lot in front of females, loves female attention and is flirty towards pretty females.

Why would he do this? He is 33 and still unmarried.

Dating / 21 hours ago Back To Top

Do you think he's trying to get back with me?

Him: I just feel like everything that happened you didn't wanna talk to me. I didn't wanna end things just take a step back. I mean the only reason things slowed down was cause of how things were I felt like you just liked to tease me.,...which wasn't cool we never took next step than I got self conscience like it was me or something.
Me: Right I know that's wrong of me and I apologized but back to work you avoid eye contact 100% it's gone on for a while and it's made me feel so awkward and uncomfortable and it shouldn't be that way
Him:So let's change it
Me:That might take a little while but alright
Him:Shouldn't take long I think things just got weird after that talk
Me:I felt very weird and still kinda do I don't think things were handled well
Him:Just a mix up of what was going on
Me:Maybe, we shall seee
Him:Sends me a smiley and kissy face
Me:Noo don't think you can just pop up whenever you please and also whatever happened/happens shouldn't be anyone else's business btw but I'm going, goodnight
Him:I hear you and what ever you want you got it...goodnight

Dating / 22 hours ago Back To Top

Any ideas for a weekend away with a friend, within 2-4 hour drive of Sydney? A place along the coast

Looking to go somewhere like Kiama to do the coastal walk, or someplace scenic where we can go sightseeing and bushwalking etc.

Are there any good hotels you could recommend also? I am so far tossing up between staying at The Sebel Harbourside in Kiama, Crowne Plaza at Terrigal, The Anchorage / Oaks Blue Resort at Nelsons Bay. Any other suggestions?

Thanks :)

- Asked by buterasalami, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Sydney, Other Profession

1 2 3 4 Next