GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 4 Next
Dating / 25 minutes ago Back To Top

Boyfriend ignored me when I screamed outside? Red flag ?

So I was just cleaning up the backyard.
I saw a snake slither an inch from my foot and couldnt help but scream loudly,.
I calmed myself and kept cleaning.
When I came inside I looked up the snake. Venemous !
Good thing I kept my calm.
I am a down to eath practical person and have high pain tolerance.
So it's very, very rare to ever hear me scream.

I knew my boyfriend was playing a video poker game so I didnt think he even heard me scream.

I asked him and told him about the snake.
He did clearly hear me scream.
I asked him why he didnt check on me.
He said if I screamed a 2nd time he would have.

I find his reaction all out creepy.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed
Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

Help with understanding this...?

So what are the tell tail sign when men are interested? This guy I usually see ever so often gives me these weird signals, I have no idea what to think..So this time when I saw him I made it my business to speak to him! I notice he had a new car and ask him about it he called me "sweetie" when he answered the question then offered my family some produce his dad grows, in this mini convo he said he"lives by himself and where he was from" I actually asked him where he was from because he has a sexy accent. That was that so my question is was interested or not?

Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Can someone who once loved you, forget you?

There was a boy who fell in love with me and after a while I loved him back. The problem was that I had a bf from long distance. After a whle I was gping to tell my bf that I loved someone else. But it was too late, because the boy I loved, I pushed him away. He was willing to be with me, but when I wanted to tell him that I was going to leave my bf for him, he already started talking to another girl. After a while we stopped talking. And at random times I think about him ane wonder if he thinka about me too. We had a really great relationship and great times together but it was bad timing for us.

Dating / 2 hours ago Back To Top

Ex problem. Feeling vulnerable. What should I do.

It's been six months since me and my ex broke up. We broke up due to his mistake. We used to talk in the middle sometimes. After one week of our break up he started liking someone else. .I blocked him from my life. .then one day again he messages me feeling guilty about what he did to me. . He wants me to talk to him. .After a long time yesterday we talked and he told me things like I like you but I like that girl also. . He talks to me about her. .I obviously feel bad. .my emotions come on the middle and I always listen to him. .He tells me that he is single and doesn't want to date anyone. But if he gets a chance he wil date that girl. .I don't wanna get back to him but I don't know if I should continue to talk to him. When I told him that it's wrong to like two people at the same time he went like I'm. Single and not datin anyone so chill. . I don't like to talk about that girl with him. .He also gets jealous to see me with some guy. .what to do. .what is right for me. .Please help. :(

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Mumbai
Dating / 4 hours ago Back To Top

Don't you wonder why only people in their 20s and 30s can respond? It's as if saying the rest of us

have no experience with this type of thing. Geeze Louise...in my life I've had many boyfriends. I can list where I met all of them. I certainly know where I met the last 10 lovers/boyfriends/husba nd.

How about you? Is your memory still intact too?

- POP'd by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Women in their 20s and 30s only please!!!

How did you meet your last two boyfriends? Include husband if you are married.

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Dating / 5 hours ago Back To Top

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?
Dating / 14 hours ago Back To Top

iIs it possible to like someone(a co-worker from other state) suddenly without any particular reaso?

we meet may be once in a month or two months. And only professional talk. Never felt like this about him all these days. And suddenly one meeting andall I could do was just gaze at him through out the presentation. My eyes followed him wherever he went.
Why did this happen suddenly and am I supposed to feel like this at 33 ? I don't know anything about him other than his name and what he does for my company.
And would he notice that my eyes were glued to him all throughout that time ? Do men notice that ? Does men notice all that ?
I know its a bit embarassing in work situation but I don't know suddenly what happened ? Any thoughts ?

Dating / 23 hours ago Back To Top

Why has my fiancee changed after her breast implants?

We are both in our mid 20's and have been engaged for two years. Shortly after we got engaged she started going to expensive bars and clubs where she met a group of 'professional escorts' and became friends with them. She told me she was having her breasts enlarged, completely out of the blue. She had the boob job and changed, began wearing tight low cut tops and spent more time with the escorts. She socialises solely with the escorts, who also have boob jobs, and she spends all of her time with them and their Manager. She seems distant and I hardly see her anymore, she gets home later and later each day.

What is happening to her? She has changed so much, and massively since being around the escorts.

- Asked by swelch45, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Birmingham
Dating / 1 day ago Back To Top

Did I do the right thing??

Basically, my guy friend asked me out into town and I said yes not knowing what it was going to be like and then he started getting closer to me. This made me quite uncomfortable so I bravely said to him that I just wanted to stay friends. He then looked really sad and now I feel like an absolute b*tch. He won't text me anymore.

He also said something along the lines of - I'm glad you said that because others thought that you were leading me on.
I don't know how I would be because I told him before but he ignored he fact that I just wanted to be friends and I never once mentioned dating him.

Did I do the right thing here??

- Asked by bibell01, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21, Birmingham

1 2 3 4 Next