GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 Next
Dating / 1 hour ago Back To Top

My boyfriend told me "your not family" how should I react to that?

- Asked by ashskate77, A Creative, Female, 18-21, Financial / Banking
Dating / 4 hours ago Back To Top

I like this guy and he told me he loves me but why won't he ask me out?

The guy I'm in love with, we aren't speaking anymore it happened over fb we stopped talking. We were seeing each other for a bit and he told me he loves me and wants a relationship with me. But after a while he started playing up and acting all funny. I want to know what the deal is with this guy and if we have a future. I think his the one for me, but I think he just doesn't want a relationship at the moment. And by the way I'm a pretty girl and I've never been in a relationship.

Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

My boyfriend sent his ex a message asking her to promise that she'll always love him...

My boyfriend sent his ex a message asking her to promise that she'll always love him... When I found out he said what he did was stupid and that he loves me completely. How do I trust him and why would he do that? Do I continue with him or not?

- Asked by nicky1988, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Johannesburg
Dating / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Serious relationship ended last week. Feelings remain but I like this other girl at my job. Any help

Girlfriend broke up with me last last week really loved her and still do I messed up a bunch of times I'm 21 and still trying to mature. I like this other girl at my job and she's been responsive and seems interested. Should I really step up and show my ex I still love her and I'm ready to get serious about our future and mine trying to become a man or should I just try and pursue my co worker.

- Asked by bub33, A Couch Potato, Male, 66 or older
Dating / 9 hours ago Back To Top

Am i really in love with the marine? Or Not?

I want to write him a letter ?? he already knows I like him but I think he only sees me like a friend I don't know if in the letter I should sent him my feelings because I think he already knows them... Help!

- Asked by aclo17, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Mexico City
Dating / 9 hours ago Back To Top

I want to write a letter to my friend he's from the Marines but I don't know what to say

Because at the same time I'm in love with him? ??

Dating / 11 hours ago Back To Top

If I like a guy, should I text him as a "Secret Admirer"?

I am gay and there is a guy who I like who also seems to be gay (based on a bunch of different things). Neither of us is out of the closet. I like him a lot but I am too shy and afraid of embarrassment to ask him in person if he is gay, and (if so) if he likes me. We talk almost every day but we are not particularly friends, mostly because I am very shy around him. I would make him a secret admirer note or something but I do not have any feasible opportunity to put it in his backpack or something similar. Rather, I thought I would text him as a "secret admirer" and ask him if he is gay? But I obviously do not want to creep him out or anything. I have liked him a lot for several years, but now my crush on him is becoming unbearably strong... I need to do something about it. Should I text him or whattt?

Dating / 12 hours ago Back To Top

Have I been catfished?

I met a guy online 3 months ago. We live on opposite coasts, and although I travel to his part of the country for work, we haven't met up yet.

When we first started talking, I mentioned that I would be visiting his area for 2 weeks in December. He offered to be my tour guide. I was clear that I did not live in his area and that I traveled for work a lot. He understood and said he was still interested in getting to know me and spending time together when I was in his area.

We've talked or texted several times a week. Until recently, It's been about even on who initiates the contact. I've noticed in the past two weeks or so he hasn't initiated at all---he'll only respond to me---and I'm thinking it has something to do with my forthcoming trip. I asked if he wanted to meet, and he seemed enthusiastic ("Yes, definitely!") but following that, radio silence. No good morning texts. No hope your day is going well texts. No texts asking about my travels. No phone calls. Nothing.

What's going on here? Why would a grown man do this? Have I been catfished?

Dating / 19 hours ago Back To Top

Why do the guys like this mean girl???!

There's this mean girl at my college that's kind of rude sometimes, rolls her eyes and is really oblivious/clueless and aloof. Not to be mean but this guy was talking to her today and she didn't even notice him! She's also pretty boring. She's not very interesting or funny. She hardly smiles either. A lot of girls dislike her and she almost has zero friends. Yet a lot of the guys at my school want to sleep with her and seem to like her. They are pretty nice to her too. I don't get it? Why do the guys like her? Are they blind?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, Who Cares?
Dating / 19 hours ago Back To Top

Does this girl like me as she sung thinking

out loud by ed sheeran and why that song?Basically we have been friends for over a year now and lately I feel
We have been getting closer well today she sent me a message saying
I've done a cover of a song dedicated to me so I thought it was something
Random haha but no to my surprise and really throwing me off
She started singing ed sheeran thinking out loud so why that song
Specifically? Millions to Choose from and she chose that

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, London, Construction

1 2 3 Next