GIVE ADVICE ON DATING

Select the types of questions to add to your feed:

Topic:
All
Career
Dating
Diet & Health
Family & Parenting
Married Life
Sex & Intimacy
Friendship
Race, Religion & Politics
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else
Recipes & Entertaining
Pets
Style & Beauty
House & Home
In The News
Age:
All
College
20s
30s
40s +
Gender:
For Women and Men
For Women Only
For Men Only
Rating:
PG-rated Questions Only
R-rated Questions Only
All Questions

POP'd Questions:
Display
Hide

Sort Questions

Close
1 2 3 Next
Dating / 6 hours ago Back To Top

Am I wrong to ask my girlfriend to drop her "Friends" ?

So trust has been a weird issue in my current relationship. While we've made a bit of strides from where we used to be I still find that we have one major issue, her past. She has a lot of "friends (former people who she either dated, was intimate with or liked/used to like her) and prior to the relationship forming we agreed to not speak or deal with any of these types or exes.

Lo-behold two years now and she finds herself still keeping up with these people on various forms of social media and possibly phone contact and such who "dont matter" to her. She says that I'm the only person she wants to be with, loves and has been with since we were dating and that she's trying to make me understand. Yet she still courts the interaction with these people beyond our initial understanding.

Am I allowing my insecurities go too far here asking for her to discontinue the communication with these people or is is that I'm in a situation where someone just can't/won't let go of their past? I feel like dealing with exes and formers is just too messy when you're content/happy in you're current relationship but maybe that's just me.

Thanks for the sound advice in advance!

Dating / 8 hours ago Back To Top

why is difficult to ask a girl out

but still able to talk to them like friends?

- Asked by oscar373, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 18-21
Dating / 10 hours ago Back To Top

I'm in a situation where I know a guy likes me, and I really like him too, but we don't see each..

other that often, like maybe a few times a month. On these occassions, I'm often too shy to say a simple 'hi' or a smile or a wave. In the past, he has tried to make a move, but I guess I wasnt interested at first. I never rejected him outright though.

But after what happened before, I guess the ball is in my court now. I'd love to throw myself at him, but it's easier said than done. I guess I come off as giving mixed signals :(

Would it be weird to put a gift in his locked to let him know I'm thinking of him? I don't plan on signing it, because I'm afraid I won't be able to act when I see him, and it'll come off as game-playing.

What should I do?

Dating / 13 hours ago Back To Top

Would this be a deal breaker for you, or would you date someone in this situation.

I am in no way being rude or disrespectful,but this is a two part question no pun intended.
[1] Ladies, would you date if your lost one or both breasts to cancer, would this be a self-esteem or deal breaker.
[2] Guys, would you date a woman who,s lost one or both breasts to cancer, would this be a deal breaker.

- Asked by steady4rhyne, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed
Dating / 13 hours ago Back To Top

my ex boyfriend fell in love with my best friend and i am very jealous but i am too scared to admit

li am still in love with him and he knows,but he fell in love with my best friend wich is kind of weird.i was very hurt in the beginning,but i hid it because i did not want anyone to notice that i am jealous and i still want him back.i am kind of angry at my best friend for going for my ex when she knows that i still love him.

- Asked by vanslover13, A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Who Cares?
Dating / 15 hours ago Back To Top

How to get a date through friends ?

Ok you all know my story. But most people I know who are in relationships , when I ask them: 'how did you guys meet?' It's always through friends. I think that is the best way actually.. But how do you make that happen? I asked a few friends 'hey do you happen to know any single guys who might want to go on a date with me?' But they always say they either didn't know any or that they didn't know who would be interested (meh, there's only one way to find out, right?). Maybe I should ask it in a different way? Or do I need new friends?

- Asked by koekje, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Student
Dating / 15 hours ago Back To Top

my girfriend is worried about her ex not wishing her on her bdae.i feel insecured.is there anything

wrong going on.she confirmed they hardly talked in school and that she loved him no more. but layter that night i kaled and she was on the phone with him and she failed to pick up when i called. am soo scared and i feel very insecure.what should i do to know the truth or how should i even ask her

- Asked by frimpz, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 18-21, Student
Dating / 15 hours ago Back To Top

my girlfriend was worried because her boyfriend did not wish her on her bdae. is there somethingbad.

she complained she had nothing to do with her ex in school but on her birthday she was worried because her ex did not wish her .am really confused now.i called layter and she was on the phone with her ex .she did not pick up my call.she called like an hour layter and jx wished me goodbye .am really worried and still feels she has something for her ex which she once denied. i really do love her and am scared.they are in the same school and i feel very insecured. how do i get to know the truth or even ask her about it

Dating / 21 hours ago Back To Top

What do I do? Dont know what to do.

I have been with my man for 4 years. at first he was in love with me so much and we were talking about future and everything. We also looked at rings. He was once married before and said he wasnt ready and he tells me now after him and his mom had a talk she told him to slow down. Now he tells me he isnt ready and we dont really talk about the future to much any more. He says he loves me and wants me to be in his life and be his wife but he just isnt ready right now. He says he likes things the way they are. He tells me now that he wants to live with me when my kid is 18 because of her father i cant move close to him. He has a good job and thats why i have to move up there with him. Second he was close to his mom and the past 3 years she was sick she had cancer once in the breast then the next in the bones she just passed away this month and i think thats another reason he is changing but in the past 2 years he has been different with me. He used to text and call and show me so much love even out in public but its not like that any more he dont text me to much or call me or talk to me that much. And when he is around me we seem like friends then anything else.I dont know what to do I love him and he is my soul mate but i think he isnt in love with me any more and i think he is scared or something.His story is he got engaged to early then after he got married he had kids then she cheated on him he went and put the kids to bed and then that night she kicked him out and it was over. so i dont know. He is just different and i dont know what to do anymore and all im doing is hurting.help

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

1 2 3 Next