Cunniligus (how to and the risks)
Sex & Intimacy / 2:51 PM - Tuesday November 29, 2005

Cunniligus (how to and the risks)

Ladies,

first of, do any of you tend to get yeast infetions after receiving cunnilingus? what are somethings that both parties can do to help avoid the woman getting a yeast infection after cunnilingus (I've tried gargleing and vigorous brushing of my tongue and teeth).

next:

what are the best cunnilingus techniques? I want all the details. What works best to give you the most mind blowing orgasms? Licking lightly or not?.... a lot of saliva or not?.... lick the clit directly or the area just around the clit? how much should my lips be involved? does licking of your labia majora and minora excite you? will my moaning or humming help? how exactly do I hum when I do that? lick fast or slow or alternate? Lick up and down or side to side or in circles or alternate?

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Don't know much about yeast infections, sorry about that one.
But my favorite is when my b/f slowly circulates around my clit not on my clit but around it. Same motion same speed, but then again I like it to be switched up every now and then, but for the most part that's what gets me off.

- Response by dorie5502, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Baltimore, Other Profession

What else are you doing other than tonguing her? Any fingers? And sex afterwards using spermicidal lubricants?

Some women get nasty yeast infections from spermicides.
Fingers in the vagina are often a yeast infection waiting to happen unless he washes them and stay away from her ass.

- Response by steelerbabe, A Sportif, Female, 36-45, Toronto, Who Cares?

One thing I found is that when saliva enters my vagina, I am most likely going to get a yeast infection a few days after the experience. This has a greater chance of happening if I am nearing my cycle. A successful strategy I have found to avoid this from happening is when my partner only uses his tongue around my clitoris and this most likely happens if there is lubrication already inside my vagina. Maybe this problem can be avoided with douching after sex. I havent had the opportunity to try that yet.

- Response by labelfree14, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, New York