Do guys like aggressive girls?
1:16 PM - Wednesday July 23, 2003

Do guys like aggressive girls?

Do guys like aggressive girls?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 22-25, Miami

As in ...?
If you mean, for instance, women that can initiate sex invitations without having to wait for their guy to take the first step then sure, it's very sexy.
If you mean women asking men out, risking rejection and all that then great! But that's not gonna happen any time soon.
If you mean confrontational women, controlling women or just plain rude women then no, they're definitely a turn-off.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Seattle, Technical

some of us do - I happen to like agressive girls. It shows me that they aren't afraid to do/speak what is on their mind and taking some initiative/agressivenes s in a relationship shows they care about it :)

- Response by moonlight, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Tampa, Other Profession

Guys really do like aggresive girls especially if they have some physical attraction to them. A lot of guys are a little shy because they go through their share of rejection from girls. So it is so refreshing when girls get a little more aggresive. Think of all the guys you liked and were hoping they would ask you out but you lost out maybe just because they didn't think they were in your league. Just go for it!

- Response by drjoe14, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Consulting

I do!

- Response by 2saxy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Tampa

it's a HUGE turn on when a girl knows what she wants and goes for it. But thats my opinion and it's not always shared with other guys.Depends on the chemistry between you two i suppose.

- Response by jrhack79, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Tampa

I like it when a girl takes charge of things. A sexy momma who knows what she wants and then goes out and gets it is a turn on for me. I don't like it when women are push overs. There are limits to everything, but women who go get'em get my vote.

- Response by orbitmax, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Tampa

Yup, yup, yup.. aggressive girls do turn a man on and it is what most of us fantisize about. For some reason something about a women being "on top" of a situation, so to speak, drives us wild! Hope this advice helps, and remember...keep chillin'

- Response by chillin03, A Player, Male, 18-21, Tampa, Student