Honest stories about FIRST masterbation
Sex & Intimacy / 2:10 AM - Wednesday December 15, 2004

Honest stories about FIRST masterbation

I have recently seen many many ?'s about masterbation....When did you start? how often do you?? Have you ever??? I answered one of these ?'s last night from a woman/girl who was (according to her profile) 18-21. She claimed to have NEVER masterbated before and allegedly wanted some tips on how to go about it. I called her a liar and I stand by that statement. I told her that EVERY SINGLE girl I had ever met had started playing with their clits and or fingering themselves shortly before their first periods or MAYBE they waited until shortly AFTER their first periods, but no matter they had ALL fingered themselves in some way or another. I would like some comments from you women about exactly WHEN you first discovered that your finger (when applied properly) could cause you to feel PLEASURE.
I as a guy can assure you that there is NOT a NORMAL red blooded male on the planet who did not
start playing with himself in about the 5th or 6th grade. Usually during Gym class. Usually the first time we were made to climb a rope. There was just something about the friction between our dicks and the rope as we had to rap our legs around it so as
reach the top. Our hands would get weak and our
bellys would feel funny and then all of a sudden our dicks were hard....By the time we came back down we would have boners that were very hard to hide from everyone else, and we would just HAVE to
find out what this was all about later that night at home in our own bedrooms behind closed doors in the dark......I remember that I could make my dick convulse but for several weeks that was all.
Nothing would ejaculate, and then one night my dick went into convulsions and my hand and the sheets were coated with something that was very
very warm and extremely slippery...I was SCARED
senseless that I had BROKEN something.
Now that I have shared my TRUE and HONEST story,
perhaps I will recieve some TRUE and HONEST stories from the women about the FIRST time they ever masterbated and what it was like for them.
All replies recieve a 2................

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Chicago, Student

I was probably about 11-12 when i realized that i could make myself feel good, i used to have this old counted that came up right there and when i was washing my hands the corner would gaze it, and it felt good very good so i took my hand and slid it down my pants and started rubbing it felt so good rubbing around and around and up and down i just couldnt quit, and it felt better and better untill my muscles started grasping and i had what i thought was an orgasm at the time but i later found out in life was just me pleasing myself because my man is the only one who can give me a real life orgasm... And if you never say you have masterbated you are a liar everyone does it or has atleast touched them selves there before. And thats my true and honest story.

:)

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles

I remember when I was a kid, I asked my mother what was "down there"...she just replied "O nothing, just never touch it"
So I did...I was 8

It was a wierd feeling I remember, and I wondered why it was like that....but wierd so I left myself alone for a few years

I had a b/f when I was 14 and he fingered me (by this time I knew what was up ya know?) I wanted to know what these orgasms people talked about felt like, so I got the back massager and just sat there with it, I remember the pleasure was nearly unbearable, I nearly quit, but then It happened, I came....

I have gotten myself off either with my fingers or something else nearly every day since that one....even if i had
sex or whatever already....

when I was with my last b/f we lived together and I use to masturbate nearly everyday in front of him....he never minded...

- Response by burnin12, A Hippie Chick, Female, 18-21, Atlanta, Fitness

Honestly, it took me a few years to actually get around to realizing just what I could do with my fingers. Around the time I got my first period, when I was about 12 or so, I started to realize that I could rub myself down there with my panties and jeans on and it would feel incredible, it didn't cross my mind right away to actually slip my fingers in until one day when I was about 14 and this guy I knew asked me if I wanted to have phone sex. While he was talking, it was kind of like a natural reflex when my hand slipped down my pants and I realized how much better it was to actually stimulate my clit with my fingers than just rubbing myself through my pants. I knew all about sex even at the age of 12, I guess I just figured it couldn't be considered masturbation if I wasn't actually using my fingers to probe myself! lol but I'm with you, I don't think there's a person out there over the age of 13 or 14 that doesn't get themselves off somehow...be it direct masturbation, or some indirect "rubbing" that happens to feel really good. It's a natural instict to want to figure out what it feels like to play with what you got.

- Response by shadowcat, A Player, Female, 18-21, Artist / Musician / Writer

Hmm, maybe that's the reason why schools make boys climb rope in gym class at that age, to discover their sexuality. Anyway, It might be possible that some female never masturbated maybe if she was a virgin or just not very sexual, but I agree with you that more than likely a girl who claims she never masturbates is slinging bull chit and can't be trusted. I'm not a woman so I'll spare any first time masturbation stories. I just wanted to comment on your post.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, Columbus

i actually didnt start till i was 18, i hadnt had sex, touch myself anf didnt get any pleasure at all...didnt know what the hell i was doing, then i did the sex thing....after that my boyfriend was out of town and i was horney and overheard a disscussion about showerheads...so i ventured....ever since that day i take three hour showers and go directly to sleep. i actually learned how to pleasure myself and found out that the theory about women who masterbate, increase there chances of getting orgasms during intercourse is quite true, cuz once your body knows how to do it...everytime gets better..and better and ohhhh good it feeels soo mucch betterrrr...zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz...lol

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25, Miami, Other Profession

You're SO right about the "shortly before their first periods" thing. In fact, the first time I ever inserted my finger (had been rubbing myself already for about a year or so) was the DAY BEFORE I got mine. I was nine years old and even though I knew some of the basics at that point (my mom was VERY candid with the "birds and bees" talk), I though I had somehow CAUSED my period to come that early by what I did. I didn't try inserting my finger again for a few years.

- Response by jujubee1225, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Chicago, Artist / Musician / Writer

well I do not remember exactly... but i started most likely around 7th grade... I do not think many girls start before their first periods, depending when that may come of course.

- Response by scb08, A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Student

I actually know a lot of girls that are 14-15 and don't even know anything about they're vaginas.. they are homeschooled although so that might be the reason.. I started masterbating at 4 or 5. I started with pillows and stuff then started with my hands. I don't actually remember how I found out about that pleasure. To this day I am still a virgin and I am saving myself for my husband. Trust me girls.. You will regret it if you give your cherry to someone who's not your soul mate. They are precious. Take care of them.. oh and I still masterbate to this day.. :]

This is my first time on the site so if this is the wrong place to put a story, please forgive me... I belive i first started mastrbaiting when i was about 12 or 13 but I cant say for sure, I had found that it's so much more comfortable to sleep naked and asI roled around on the bed trying to get comfortable my penis rub'ed the sheet and omg the pleasure that surged from there, I was so intreuged by that that I repeated this sevral tiems intell my penis convulsed a few times and it felt unbleaveably amazeing!!!!! I kept doing this for a long time and got the same pleasure resalts intell one night as my penis convulsed and shot out this warm slipery substance, not knowing what this ment I was worried because i had read about how girls vagina's produce natural lube and I had made lube like girls... say what you will but thats what i thought intell i read a book teling me accurately what it is. Sence than I have masterbated almost daily.... I also even bought an aid, I dont think im allowed to say the name or company that made it here so i wont but its just so much better. I intend to save sex for when im married. Thats my honest story.

- Response by tomriddle1, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

When i was about 12 i discovered a vibrator in our shower curtain while taking a bath (the curtain had pockets). A green 'i luv my wormie' caterpillar-shaped thing. i figured out it was a vibrator and was curious, so i put it near the nub of my clit. once i got into it my routine in showers was to put it tight in my crotch and squeeze my thighs while it vibrated.
my mom eventually found out, and i was SOOO embarrassed, thinking she would think badly of me or that it was wrong. she hid it in her room from then on.
Now i'm 15 and use my fingers. i've discovered taking two fingers on each hand and placing them on either lip near the top of my pussy and rubbing in circles worked wonders. using the detachable showerhead worked well too, but it made my showers 20min long and i had to say i wanted to be extra clean, which i assumed would be suspicious.
recently i discovered my mom has a vibrator, dildo type thing in her room and when they went camping one weekend (i stayed at home so i could work) i tried it and it worked instantly.
she hid it in her dresser, in a cabinet in the middle of it where she keeps little things (and condoms too- yuck!)

- Response by eli2cute, A Creative, Female, 22-25

My frist time ever masterbating I was about 14. I didnt really know anything about sex at all. I heard some kids joking about it so I decided that I would try it that night. So after dinner I went up to the shower, I figured that would be the best place. I took off all my cloths and got in. I stared to touch myself trying to get hard. I finallly did, and slowy started to jerk off at first nothing really happend. Then after a while it was starting to feel really good. I didnt last to long I was olny 14 but I did cum and it felt really good.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

The first time that I ever masterbated I was 14. I really didnt know anything about sex. I heard some kids joking about it at school one day and decied I would try it. So that night afetr dinner I went to the shower. I got up there and took off all my clothes. I started to touch myself to try to get hard. I finally did and started to jerk off, at first nothing happened. After a while it stared to feel really good. I didnt last to long tho and then I came it felt really good.

- Response by john1231language51, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

My first masterbation was today at noon. I was watching some porn and tried it my self. Its felt great.

- Response by silverstream51, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

When i started i was 8 and i wraped my fluffyest pillow around my penis and started to move it up and down but i could not go all the way but it got easier as i went along. And just today i maserbated atleast 7-10 times and im only 14yo
(september,26,2010)
Kids are so perverted rightnow :PPPPPPP

- Response by clumaaaaa, A Rebel, Male, 36-45

***fluffiest teddybear ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was about 4 when I started to masturbate I would take a pillow or Teddy bear and dry hump it till I came Then I found out about my fingers and to this day I still masturbate and get huge pleasure from it

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Melbourne

I am 26 now. When I was about 7 or I could have been 8 years old, an older cousin came to visit. I lived in Missouri and she was from Los Angeles. She stayed a month and we got to know each other very well. She was over 12 but even though there was about 5 + years difference we had fun. One day about two weeks before she had to go back to LA, we made some sandwiches and hiked to the back 200 acres of my parent's farm. They had 650 acres. It was a warm day and we had to go through some woods where the soil was rocky and not fit for farming. We stopped by a stream about noontime. My cousin started stripping off her clothes to jump into the creek. I took off everything but my panties. She chided me and said, "Take everthing off like me." I did and jumped in. It was great. We started splashing each other and wrestling around in the water having a great time. After a bit I felt a hand down by my crotch. One of her fingers went into me. I was startled and just stood there in the water--dumbfounded. My cousin started moving her fingers back and forth. It suddenly felt like something I had never felt before. At age 7 I had no clue. Finally I really felt strange and tingley all over. She stopped and I grabbed her hand and moved it back and forth for her. I didn't want her to stop.
I have been masterbating ever since. Usually every other day. Once in awhile I will go two days in a row. I have a boyfriend, so sometimes I "save up" for him. He gets off fast and if I have masterbated, I can't finish as quickly as he does. When that happens, I get him to drop me off early from our date and I hurry to bed and finish what he couldn't. So I have been doing this masterbation thing for almost 20 years. Mostly with my hands/fingers. I have tried a plastic dick and also a small vib. My fingers work best it seems. I guess cause that's what I started out with.

Francine in WA state.

- Response by franbakk, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

well i started when i was 11 and what happened was this i was taking a shower and the soap fell so i went down and reached it but i sliped and the water was hitting my clit and then i got out the shower and ran to my room and started rubbing my self/

- Response by jpegworld, A Sportif, Female, 18-21, Chicago, Student

When I was 6 I was vacuming and slipped and the hose stuck on my vaginally and I let it suck and suck and took of my clothes and let it suck some more and then my mom came in

- Response by A Creative, Female, 46-55

I am now twelve year's old and this happened to me while I was about ten and a half...

One day my mother had gone out to the store when I was almost 11 and had left me with my father. I was watching cartoons like any other Saturday morning when my father came in and turned off the TV. He asked me if I knew anything about sex, I said no and he began to tell me all about it- everything from penis size to techniques when with women and even putting on a condom. Then, when he mentioned masturbation, he must have known that I was confused because he laughed and asked me if I ever got hard before. I shook my head. He smiled and told me I was missing out and he asked me if I wanted him to show me. I nodded. He told me to follow him up stairs to his bedroom and told me to sit on the bed. My dad was 29 years old and was over six feet tall. He worked out every day at the gym down the street and had a noticeable six-pack. He also had Simi long dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I guess this would be as good as time as any to mention myself. I was rather short. I had my dad's thick hair, but I had brown eyes. I had no muscle structure and was rather skinny. I liked pancakes and strawberries, grilled cheese sandwiches and chocolate cake. I went to John Adams Elementary School and had a few friends. I mainly wore tight blue jeans, because that was the fashion, and a graphic tee from 77kids. I always wore briefs with dinosaurs or other animals that had two little black buttons on the fly. Lastly, my parents had never bought me pj's, instead I slept in my underwear and no shirt. Truthfully, I had woken up a few times with a bump in my underwear. I would turn my lights on and pull my underwear down, exposing my prepubescent erection, which couldn't have been bigger than two inches, most likely an inch and three fourths. Anyway, I was sitting on the bed and he joined me on the other side, he smiled and said he would open me to a whole new world. He was wearing skinny blue jeans and an orange polo. He propped pillows behind him and unbuttoned his jeans. He unzipped... Then slowly pulled his jeans to his ankles before kicking them to the ground. Now he only had an orange polo and underwear. His underwear was white and a little longer than mine, which I eventually found out were called boxer briefs. He also had two buttons on his underwear. He then grabbed the bottom end of his shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it to the other side of the room. He slumped a little lower on the bed. He only had a pair of underwear on. Looking at it, I thought he had stuck a sock or something into his underwear because it stuck out way further than mine did. He brought his hand up to my mouth and told me to take a big spit. I did. He emptied the spit on his abs around his belly button. He then told me to place my hand on the front of his underwear and describe what I felt. I told him I felt something warm and big. He said that was his penis. He told me that his was probably big to me because I had not begun develop yet. He removed my hand from his underwear. He then took his had and stroked the front of his underwear, his penis. He unbuttoned the top button and then the bottom. He pulled apart his fly and told me to reach into his underwear and pull out his penis. I brought my hand over to his fly and fit my small hand thought the opening. I felt my way to the warm structure I had felt moments before. I wrapped my hand around it, although unable to get a grip because it was so large. I carefully pulled it out from the depths of his underwear. He helped me. It was unbelievably big. At lease five and a half inches. He told me to get a feel of it. It felt like a big rubber snake. He took my hand off his penis and placed his thumbs under his underwear, pulling his underwear down his legs, forcing his penis back into his fly and out the other side. He removed his underwear the entire way and threw them into the pile of his clothes. He was completely naked. His body glistened in the light shinning through the windows. His buffness perfected his tan. I first noticed that he had brown, swirling hair on the base of his penis. He saw me looking. He grabbed my hand and placed it into the bush and told me that soon, I would start to grow hair there too. He grabbed his penis with his hand and said he was uncircumcised, meaning he had foreskin covering the head of his penis. He said that I was circumcised, and the skin removed, because he lost a bet with my mother. He took his right hand and smeared some of my spit, which was still on his abs around in his palm and placed it on the bottom of his penis around the hair and pushed it up. The spit covered his penis evenly. When he reached the top, he pulled down and exposed a rosy red tip, which continued to get bigger as he pulled down further. He expressed his sadness that I had lost my foreskin because I had lost many nerve endings, which would decrease my fun during masturbation.... But he told me he would show how to get around it. He reached the bottom of his penis and reversed direction again, traveling back up to the head, hiding it again. I noticed that his penis was beginning to be less like a snake as it curled it upward and got a little longer. I asked him about it and he told me that he was getting an erection. The thought of my own hardness from nights before made my own penis tremble a little. He saw it make my jeans move a little. He told me that it was normal. After a few more up and downs, he pulled his foreskin down and told me to feel the head. I placed my left hand on it and felt my spit. The head was warm a stretched down most of my hand. He told me I could move my hand up and down if I wanted to. I did. With his hand pulling his foreskin back, I was able to glide my hand of the head with ease. He moaned. My jeans moved again. Suddenly clear liquid erupted over the top like a volcano. He said it was OK and that it was called precum and that I would also experience this in my years to come. He placed his hand on top of mine and pulled it to slowly to the bottom of his penis, the precum slowly oozing out and running down my hand. He said that he was now Simi- erect. He brought my hands down to the bottom of his penis and said these were his balls. He placed my hand on them. Compared to mine, his were huge. He told me squeeze then slightly, I did. He moaned a little more. His penis was now at least seven inches. He left my hand on his balls and smeared the rest of my spit from his abs with the precum on his hand a continued to streak his penis up and down. Up and down, up and down. His penis got longer and longer, pressing further into the air. His balls got tighter against his body. He then was forced to use both hands to tug on his penis. He grabbed my hand with one and closed in into a grasp and drove it up and down along with his. He smiled, moaning softly. My penis began once again began to move my jeans, he looked over and saw. He reached over and grasped my groin with his precum soaked hand and moaned a little louder. This made a new sensation shoot throughout my body. He let go and took my other hand and placed it on his penis as well, he now had four hands grasping his penis. He moaned loudly. And squirted more white liquid into the air, falling back down over my hand and running down my arm a little. He said it was Ok and that he was now fully erect. He was at least eleven and a half inches. He continued to drive my hands on his penis. Time was passing and he was moaning louder each up and down. His legs were beginning to tremble. He said it was supposed to happen and I was found excellent. He told my to squeeze his penis tighter. I did. He then began to drive my hands faster and faster, making his precum sound like smacking chewing gum on his hands. His was moaning very, very loudly now. My balls ached. Suddenly, his legs jerked throwing me off him. I fell back into a heap of pillows and in time to witness something brand new. His penis began pulsing and then exploded shooting white thick liquid several feet in the air. It fell all over his penis and his chest in huge puddles, it landed on my parent's bed and on the white carpet, some of it actually hit the windows. A few drops landed in my hair. He continued to pump faster and faster and began to scream and then he exploded again, at first it once again lapsed thorough the air, but it wasn't as high and splashed me in my face and hit the bottoms of my jeans. But he continued to shoot out white stuff, except it came in the form of a fountain as it dumped onto the bed into huge puddles. Finally, it was over. His penis shrank down to its original rubber snake size almost immediately. He said he just shot out semen, produced in his balls (testicles), which was responsible for me being born. He said that when the semen mixes with a women's egg after going through her vagina, a baby is made. He looked down once again and saw that my pants were bouncing again. He said that it was my turn now. He put his hands under my graphic tee and scooped it over my head. He took part of it and whipped his semen out of my eyes. He then took some of the thick white semen and smeared it on my chest. It felt cool and it once again... made my balls tremble. He took his cum soaked finger and rubbed it around my brass button on my jeans before undoing it. He unzipped me, pulling apart my fly, exposing my little, acting bulge. My dad pressed my legs together and placed his legs on either side of mine, his rubber snake dangling just bellow my balls. He took some of the semen from his stomach and rubbed it on my underwear bulge. I had never touched myself like this, but after seeing it done; I couldn't wait for my dad to touch me. The feeling in my stomach reappeared as my dad very slowly slid my tight jeans from of the rest of my bulge, barely able to escape the pants. He then removed the jeans from my ankles and threw them onto the floor. Now I was the one with only my underwear on. He wrapped his meaty hands behind me a caressed my butt. He gave it a nice squeeze. He brought his hands to the front of me and rubbed the tips of his fingers on my little boy bulge. He bent down and licked my underwear soaked with my dad's semen and now his spit. He then moved up, licking my belly button, dragging his penis over my bulge. He regained his posture and dragged his finder over my balls again until he reached the buttons on my underwear. He unbuttons one, rubbing his finger against it, and then the other. He spread apart my fly and reached into my underwear to pull out my penis head. He says this is my circumcised penis and even through the foreskin is gone, the same feelings that happened to him can happen to me. Although, he said, I probably won't come for another year or so. He said that with a circumcised penis, it is important to have lube, he recommended lotion. He took the more of his semen from the bed and his stomach and smeared it on type tips of his fingers. He placed them on my penis head and gently rubbed it. His ginormous hands made my small penis head swell with unbelievable sensation. I had never experience this before. It traveled from the tip of my penis to the pit of my stomach. I began to moan in my high voice. My dads warm hands twirled over the head like fairy dust and I was in indescribable pleasure. I suddenly felt like I would explode ... And the, he stop. He pulled his hand from my underwear and grabbed the bottoms; he pulled them over my swelling joy, forcing my penis back into a compressed position until it sprang up on the other side. He pulled my underwear from my feet and threw them toward my pants. He then spread my legs apart as far as they could go and put his legs in the middle. There I was, naked, my hairless body accompanied by my small rocket ship. He kneeled in front of my penis with his own just an inch away. He said another way was to just grab and go. He placed his huge semen soaked hand on my small erect penis. I wasn't even a fourth of his soft penis when I was hard. He noticed me staring and said that I would eventually get bigger and all I needed to worry about was feeling good. He pulled his hand slightly up, which took it to the very tip of my penis, the feeling of electricity spread like wildfire from my head to my balls to my stomach. Then, he pushed His hand down fast and my whole body shuttered. I shook and moaned and he said the enjoy it. He pumped again and the feeling flew through my butt whole up to my penis head and my stomach shot into the air. 3 more pumps. 2 more pumps. 1 more.... I was flung into ecstasy. My penis trembled like a blown on a bump about to burst. My whole body shook and I moaned loudly. He said since my penis was still fully erect, he would continue. He leaned forward and let his penis stroke mine. He then lowered his mouth on top of my penis. And sucked it. He licked it like a lollipop. And he continued to push his head in and out. I felt fire in my penis that continued to build up like before. I thought my rocket ship was going to blast off into his mouth. The feeling of ecstasy... I shook and trembled again. I moaned even louder than before. My whole body was in a new awe... But my penis was still erect. He spread my legs further apart and turned over, positioning his butt over my penis. He said it was OK and then sat on my penis. Except, I could feel jolts of lighting travel down my head and spin around like a roller coaster before it shot down my penis and into my butt hole and into the depths of my stomach. I moaned, he moaned. The electricity increased until the force of my penis, which now lies soft in my dads but hole, pushed my body back. My dad fell off me onto the other side of the bed. We were both painting. I was covered in his cum but as he had said I didn't explode with any liquids. He looked over and smiled and said it would only just keep getting better as I developed. The bed was soaked in my dad's semen and he told me to go into the bathroom. I passed our clothes on the way. He joined me and turned on the shower. He told me to get in and I did. He followed me in to out medium sized shower and placed squirted some shampoo in his hands. He rubbed it on his hair until he decided he was clean and squirted some more on his hands for me. He then sudded my hair and rinsed it. He told me the importance of good hygiene and he scrubbed down his body with a bar of soup. He said there were different ways to clean his and my penis and he showed his first. He demonstrated by rubbing soup on his hands and scrubbing his penis before doing the same for me. He rubbed the soup on my penis, making it tingle once again. Afterwards he scrubbed our butts and turned off the water. He picked me up and brought me out of the shower. As he was drying off my hair he told me that I could talk to him about anything and that he loved my very much. He said he hoped I hade fun today. He dried off my chest and stomach and whipped the water out of my boy. He told me to wait there for a moment and he put on a pair of clean underwear and left the room. He came back after moment with a fresh pair of dinosaur underwear for me and placed my feet in them. As he pulled them over my penis, I quickly got another small bulge, which he playfully kissed. He told me he wanted me to tell him when I began to produce sperm and grow hair so he could monitor my puberty. He tickled me and I laughed and he told me he would masturbate with me anytime and there were no boundaries with us anymore. He then showed my where he kept his lube and stacks of magazines which had girls parts on the cover and some with just boys parts. He picked me up and brought me back into the bedroom and I watch him clean up the semen. Later that night my mom had returned home and I was still just in my underwear. We were watching TV and she asked him if he did it, he said yes. She asked him if he demonstrated, he nodded.

- Response by jakegreenishere, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, San Antonio

when i first started masterbating i was about 13. i remeber talking to my boyfriend and we were talking about sex and my hand just slid down my pants and i started to rub my clit and then next thing i knew i was fingering myself .... then i got this really tingly feeling and i started to tense up... then i realized my bed was really wet and i didnt know what happened till i asked my older sister.

- Response by 5364love5364, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

I first started when i was 13, everybody at school was always talking about it (For Some Reason). The only reason i hadn't one it was because i didn't know how to :/
i watched porn but i never tried to masterbate before. One day i was home alone and i wanted to try it i didn't know what t do o where to start so i type in on google "How to masterbate for males". it came up with nothing so i just did what i thought i had to. First i removed i shirt and started rubbing and pinching my nipples to get them hard, i spat on them because i was really horny. Then i got removed my trousers and boxers and began to rub my penis, my penis at the time was about 2 inches when flaccid and about 3.5 inches when erect. o i began pullig my forskin back and forth, with no lube just dry. i got faster and faster i was almost there i could feel something and then i cumed it felt amazing im 15 now an still do it :)

- Response by welford, A Creative, Male, 18-21, London

i was round a friend's house (She was a girl) and she was on her laptop laying on her stomatch so i layed with her and then tickled her back and then beacuase we were alone i started to rub her arse and her legs she was wearing leggings and they were really thin. next she asked me why i was doing that i replied that she has a nice arse and said, have you got a boner? and i said maybe she asked to see it as she was 12 and had never seen one before so i showed her and she asked to touch and i let her and she rubbed, next thing i know she says that she needs the toilet and asks me to go with her so i did and she took off her trousers and nickers and sat on the toilet and asked me to sit on top of her and i did and she began to kiss me and then when she had finished i wiped her bum and we went in her room and got naked she then asked to sit on my dick and she got ontop of me and my dick slid into her little tight bum and then i said why dont you suck on it and she said ok so she sucked away and licked and just before climax she spat on it and them sat on it again once all loobed up with her spit and we watched tv for about 30 mins with her sitting on my dick. Then she got up and said right do whatever you want... So i bent her over her desk in her room and put my penis into her vagina and thruted fast and got it deep in there i was also running her clit and sh yelled out a scream of happyness and told me to lick her so she lye on her back and opened her leg and i stuck my tongue into her pussy and she cryed out again and told me to slap her bum bum because she had been a naughty girl andtold me to slap her bum with my willy so i did and she gigled and she said ok lets finish this and she sarted to toss me off and i started to moan and she put it in her mouth and i cummed in her mouth and all over her face them she got down on all fours and told me to ride her so i got on top of her and rid her around the house and then for the rest of the day she sat on my willy and after her bum was really sore we do this all the time now:)

The first time I masturbated I was 6 years old. I had a boy neighbor who was a 9 and we decided to go down to the creek in our neighborhood. The creek was actually in my backyard in the woods. We went back there just to swim. While we were swimming he took off his trunks. I looked at him shocked at the fact that he was naked. He asked me to get naked too, so I did. He came over started playing with my small boobs and kissing them. He then started to kiss all the way down my stomach. I felt my vagina getting wet and I had no idea why, but it felt good. He kept kissing me up and down and I felt my vagina start to throb and i put my hand down to it and started rubbing. He then discoered what i was doing when i started to moan. He then took my hand away and started doing it himself. After a couple minutes he started licking my vagina and I started moan louder and louder until I finally orgasmed. I am now 13 years old and I still masturbate. I still know him and he's my boyfriend now. We've taken things farther now and we have regualr sex but we still enjoy when he fingers me and eats me out.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 18-21, Boston

Here's my story. I was about 10 or 11 and I had just gotten back from my friends house. We had been playing football and I was hot and sweaty and tired. I hopped in a bubble bath just for the heck of it and when I got done I still had bubbles all over me. I let the water drain out of the tub and just turned the shower head on. I was just going to sit there and the the shower head spray me off, but when it sprayed across my nipples it sent a jolt through my body (kinda like what happened when I would squeeze my thighs together at school) I just laid back and let the water run over my chest. Then I thought "I wonder what it would feel like down there?" so I scooted up and let the sprayer run over my clit. My legs were shaking and it felt amazing. I started pulling and twisting my nipples and I came. I screamed and my mum knocked on the door and asked if I was alright, I had to tell her that I fell. I played with the shower head until I found out the advantages of having a boyfriend when I was 14 ;)

- Response by A Player, Female, 22-25, Other Profession

I was about 10 and I watched porn and naked galleries but didn't know how to masterbate. Then at age 11 I was watching porn and noticed that the guys penis was going back and forth in the girls tight pussy so I thought " can I trick my penis into thinking it was inside a girl?" So one night I grabbed my penis and started going back and forth and it convulsed a few times then I came.

- Response by A Jock, Male, 22-25, Student