When is it too soon to send flowers to a...
9:03 AM - Thursday May 13, 2004

when is it too soon to send flowers to a...

when is it too soon to send flowers to a young lady that you are interested in to her job?

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Washington, DC

Better not to send flowers at work, it can get embarrassing at times

- Response by revamped, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45

You can check out this <a href="http://answers.ya hoo.com/question/index? qid=20080207084237AArYZ CI">link</a> http://answers.yahoo .com/question/index?qid =20080207084237AArYZCI

if she knows that you like her, let it be known to her...anygirl loves flowers, for whatever the occasion..i want flowers right now :)...i think you should talk to her and sorta give her hints that your interested in her...when you guys start hanging out more then it would be a good time to send her flowers...if you already talk..i think anytime would be good.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Winnipeg, Student

I'm not sure. I guess that in some professions that is normal, but unless it was my birthday, I would feel odd getting flowers at work. I like to keep my private life away from work and it functions best that way. You could be hurting her career by doing it.

I love getting flowers/candy at home. I can enjoy it and share it with/show them to my friends-the people I willingly brought into my private life.

I guess it depends on her work environment though.

- Response by wondering3, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Boston, Science / Engineering

Depends on how many date you have had. I would probably wait until you have had 6 dates. That is a pretty safe time to say that she is interested in you.

Very sweet,

- Response by smilesalot, A Player, Female, 29-35, Chicago, Who Cares?

I don't think its ever too soon unless you sending some red rose or a really expensive type of flower.
Send a bouquet that looks happy nothing that might go over as love. AND make sure the card says something like looking forward to geting to know you better.

- Response by boldenf, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Columbus

two days after meeting her is definitely too soon consider sending it on day three when she will least expects it tand thinks u r no longer interested

- Response by CLIO, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, London, Administrative

It is never too soon to send flowers to a woman's work place. Women love the attention from the man and the attention she will get from her coworkers. I would just send a simple note saying, "I'm having a great time getting to know you." Or something similar.

- Response by lecksgreendragon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?