Ladies, what's your ideal height for a m...
12:20 PM - Thursday November 20, 2003

Ladies, what's your ideal height for a man? Tall, short, what? Does it matter? Would a really tall/short guy turn you off?

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Milwaukee, Medical / Dental

The guy should be atleast 5'10. I'm pretty short myself (5'3) but I like guys that are tall, so I think the perfect height would be 6'0. I wouldn't turn down a guy because he was short but if I had to choose between two guys that were exactly the same, I'd have to go for the taller guy. There's something about bigger guys hugging me that makes me feel safe and warm. Kinda like a big teddy bear!
--- Mr.NiceGuy54's Original Question ---

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 18-21, Student

The shortest guy I dated was 5'3" (my height), the tallest was 6'7". And everything in between. So no, really short or really tall doesn't turn me off. I think *ideal* would be somewhere in the middle... 5'8" to 6'2" maybe? I don't really think it matters much though, there is much more to a man than height.

- Response by ohiomedgirl, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Cleveland, Medical / Dental

uhm...lemme tell u thiz...a guyz tall or not iz consider on how tall the gyrlz are..if shez 5'5 the around 5'10 iz not best but good for her.but then again if ur dating it might matter how taller u are to her...and if ur in a relationshipz...that shouldn't affect at all... cuz then the feelin between u two matterz more then whoes taller or shorter...

- Response by silenttearz, A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Minneapolis, Student

definitely tall guys, taller than me at least. height does turn me off if he's shorter, because id feel superior to him, and i dont want that.

- Response by modernvirgin, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Student

Me my ideal height for a man 5'8 to 6'0, so semi tall. It does matter to me that the guy I'm dating is a bit taller than me (I'm 5'4) I don't know it's just been an attraction of mine regarding the opposite sex. I don't find short guys attractive (my height or below) it's just not a preference of mine.

- Response by paris0622, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Tampa, Student

My ideal height for a guy would be tall, 5'10" or 5'11" is nice but 6'0" or taller is even better. I'm 5'8 1/2" myself and when I wear heels I'm even taller. But when it really counts height doesn't matter because my new boyfriend is the same height as I am.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Washington, DC, Military