I never have any energy...ever.
Diet & Health / 11:59 AM - Sunday March 30, 2014

I never have any energy...ever.

I went to an endocrinologist who tested my blood for everything in the history of testing blood and they found nothing. They say everything is fine, well why am I still so tired all the time? It ruins my life as I can barely do anything. Now I'm thinking about going to a nutritionist, since that's the only other thing I can think of. Any suggestions? Seriously anything can't hurt at this point, I'm tired of being tired.

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 18-21, Student

I had the same situation plus some other issues and have been seeing a naturopath, natural medicine doctor. He has computer programs that locate the areas of deficiency in your body and gives you supplements to compensate. He is one of the best in the US. I don't know where you live but consider doing a search online for a. excellent natural medicine doctor in your area. Or if you prefer have complete testing done by your GP and if nothing comes up try a naturopath with excellent online reviews.

- Response by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

Did your doctor check your thyroid function? Hypothyroidism can result in lack of energy. A simple blood test cannot always reveal this deficiency. Just a thought.

- Response by An Engaged Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER JUICES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. I DON'T KNOW THE DYNAMICS OF YOUR SITUATION AGE, ETC. SPORTS ACTIVITY. MEDITATE, AND RUN AND JUST DO ANY AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. MAYBE START OUT WALKING. TAKE A BOTTLE OF WATER WITH YOU AND ANN APPLE, ORANGE, OR BANANA, OR EAT IT ON THE WAY OUT THE DOOR IN THE MORNING, JUST DO SOMETHING TO GET YOUR BODY MOVING AND METABALISM FLOWING, IT WILL HELP, SLOWLY BUT SURELY.

- Response by erdqustions, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

Drink milk for a metabolism boost, get some adrenalin going and stay away from 'nutritionists'...it's a made-up 'specialty' requiring no formal study- consult a Registered Dietitian instead.

How many hours do you get sleep in a night? It could be a breathing problem. I had mono twice in college and that made me very tired...after I recovered but not quite my tonsils swelled up to a walnut size blocking my airway at night. I had to use the pap machine for almost two years and after I graduated I had surgery to remove my tonsils...since then I was able to sleep soundly. I wake up at 5:30 am to get to work by 8 am and exhausted at the end of the day. Realizing that I am not a morning person and that I need at least 8 hour of sleep a night which I am not getting.

- Response by allyirls, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, New York, Fashion

Google Louise Hay books on healing your life. It relates the sickness ( being dead tired all the time, etc) with the emotions you are not being able to hand. There are more authors, just google it and you ll find the info

- Response by sailormoon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

it's simple, if you dont' use it, you lose it. MOVE! get out there and excercise

I have an endocrinologist, and have also seen a nutritionist. Both are good suggestions for you.

it seems you maybe deficient with iron in your blood.
eat foods with iron in them.
do you get at least 8 hours of sleep?