Can this be fixed or I already messed things up and it's too late now?
Dating / 2:24 PM - Thursday March 27, 2014

this guy I've been going out for about 2 months or so. I noticed he barely was showing any signs of affection like initiating kiss and hugs and I like when a guy initiates that So I decided to talk to him about it and he said
that He is not that Yay about the relationship and he's not there yet, but that doesn't mean he won't get there" when he responded like that I got upset and I looked so obvious about it then when he asked about future plans, I said "no because we're not looking for the same things" then I said bye and left him immediately.
Now I'm thinking he is the one doing things right by taking things slow and getting to know me slowly and I was the one acting needy and I feel really stupid now.
Can this be fixed or is it too late because I'm sure he definitely got turned off by that?Also how do I fix it , by giving him space and if I run into him acting like nothing happened or do I talk to him about it?
As far as I know "talking" has always done more harm than good for me!

- Asked by lisalaborer50, A Player, Female, 22-25, Student

After you stormed off did he make an attempt to call, text or reach you any kind of way. If he didn't than there is you answer he never cared in the beginning. Some people get into relationships because they don't want to be alone. Some other people aren't ready for a relationship after their past experience with other partners before you. Leave it alone and if he contacts you than you can talk. If you see him around and he doesn't make an attempt just say hi and that's all. Act nonchalant about it and go on to a guy that will give you attention. The way he said he wasn't yay about your relationship was pretty rude. If you have a feeling that your forcing him or begging for kisses and hugs than that's your intuition.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

you can date but take it slow...you can enjoy each other's company.
learn by your mistakes.

Contact him, apologize, say you spoke without thinking. You don't have to go into a "discussion" at that point if you don't want to. But it lets him know that you are still interested in a future with him and gives him the option for you two to get back together.

- Response by holmes221, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older

Nah, you didn't mess things up and it doesn't seem worth "fixing". He openly said he's not feeling enthusiastic about showing you affection... "yet". Side note who says "not that Yay about the relationship"? Odd.

I'm totally on board with taking relationships slowly but it's a bad sign, in my book, if a man doesn't want to share affection with you after two months. I'm not saying rush into bed but, he's not "ready" to hug and kiss? You storming off was a bit dramatic but what you said was true...you two aren't looking for the same things.

Pull back a little.. Dont act like you are that into it. See what he does. See how he acts. He may put more effort into it if you just allow him to take the lead.

- Response by laxgirl69, A Sportif, Female, 36-45, Body Work