Have you ever won a contest?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 12:50 PM - Tuesday February 04, 2014

Have you ever won a contest?

If so...what did you do an win?

I've won several but the best one was the coca-cola code red game and I won 4 mountain bikes. Really nice ones too.

Now I'm hoping to win the new lays chip flavor!

- Asked by thekissbandit, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

The chip flavor this time is mine... Email me yours and I'll tell you mine!

I did win a contest once. Most beautiful eyes in Florida many many many years ago.

- Response by candiedcherry01, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55

I have a friend that won a few contest me never did.

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

Third place in a talent show......

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

I was some last years SWEETS catalogue which in total was (in weight) 100lbs. SWEETS was a product brochure of 1000s of product (this was before the day of the internet)

- Response by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

I won a lot of fishing contest.Some for cash and others for new poles reels and lures.

- Response by bobboy, A Jock, Male, 66 or older, Retired

My kids hockey team recently won a contest....We got free tickets to the NY Ranger/NY Islander hockey game at Yankee Stadium last week...AND....this is the better part..they get to skate with the NY Rangers later this week. Woot Woot.
I'm sure at some point in my life I've won a contest but nothing comes to mind now.

- Response by youngfuddyduddy, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

That's great! We won a trip to Maui and stayed at the Mauna Kea Hotel! It was from a raffle ticket

When I was fifteen I won 10 Silver Dollars in a talent contest. I sang shot gun boogie with no musical accomplishment.

A few years ago I won a putting contest in a store put on by a Golf Products Company. I got key chain, T Shirts and a Trophy!
Cheers, Don

- Response by don07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Las Vegas, Self-Employed