Why he didn't reply to my (break up) email?
Dating / 4:37 PM - Wednesday December 18, 2013

I was dating a guy for almost a year and recently discovered that he was a narcissist... all the emotional manipulation, lies, simply to much to write about... it changed me so much. In any case I decided to escape without him knowing that I am aware of his disorder. We broke up few times before but always made it up a week later. This is the 5th final attempt on my side, especially that I have learned that he is a Narcissist. I think he sensed that I am leaving and took it ok. We chatted but since we had to go to work I said I will put the final thoughts in my email and I kindly asked him to reply. He said he would. My email was gentle, general things about moving on since we simply are too busy with our lives and the connection simply has got lost. He is a workaholic and couldn't make much time for me and I have a daugther that I want to commit my full time to. I said maybe we can catch up in few weeks time and just be friends. He never replies to my email although I asked his I would like to know his thoughts. Why didn't he write? Is he upset, angry or just playing with me again? He knows I am hurt and it was hard to let him go like that but I had to for my own sake and happiness.... What is on his mind now?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, London

You answered your own question - because he is a NARCISSIST and you rejected him. You no longer deserve his attention (in his mind).

- Response by catscratch, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Executive

He's most likely thinking about the next woman he can get. If he didn't care when you were together than he doesn't care after you broke up. To him he's the most important person in his world and you will always be last. Just for get about him responding your email and delete all contact. He's not worth even that letter you wrote to him. Truth be told he was probably laughing the whole time while he was reading it.Your above all this and there is a man out there that will treat you like the great person you are. Your too young to be dealing with this especially if your not married and owe him nothing. That self centered egotistical snake.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

You broke up with him. You don't like him. I don't understand why exes think they should be friends or keep in touch. Forget about him and go on with your life.

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

You broke up with him in an email. He didn't reply because there's nothing to talk about. You said Buh-Bye not let's talk about breaking up. There's nothing for him to say.

P.S.
Did you get his diagnosis from his doctor? That's a huige breech of HIPPA laws. IJS...

- Response by alecsmart1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

he probably didnt care about you if he is that way

- Response by sarahot46, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21, Who Cares?