1 in 4 men lie to get out sex.. .
Sex & Intimacy / 10:49 AM - Sunday December 08, 2013

1 in 4 men lie to get out sex.. .

Apparently one in four men will lie to get out of sex. Guys have you ever done this and if so why and what was your lie?

- Asked by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

Why in the world would I want to get OUT of sex? Those guys are nuts...

:-)

Back when I was on the air (radio), I had a number of women who called the show and flirted with me because they imagined that I looked like their "dream man" simply because of the sound of my voice. (I'm not, as you can plainly see.) When they would suggest that we "meet for coffee somewhere" after my show on Saturday nights, I would always say, "I'd love to, but I'd have to call my wife and we'd have to get a baby-sitter..." That would cool them off. ;-)

But I never had to (or wanted to) lie to get out of sex.

:-)

- Response by media4u2, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Pittsburgh, Teaching

Some times you just don't feel like it. The idea of sticking your penis into one more dark wet hole is just too much so you lie. Like "Not now, I think I have a head ache comming on". Or "I would really like to but we just don't have time, you know we have to be in town in 6 hours or so and I have to get ready". Sometimes it is best to be honest "Not again! We just did that last week, I am not here for you to use whenever you want". And of course "I just don't feel like it, I feel fat and bloated and just don't feel like I want your hands all over me"

Of course not. I have never turned down sex, although I am pretty familiar with a lot of excuses. If I was ever found to be making an excuse someone needs to bury me because I would really be dead.

Have a good day.

Yes, I was out at my sister's Xmas party out of town where I knew a couple of the ladies there. I was having a good time talking to one young lady and she pretty much said she wanted me to take her home and have sex. I'm not sure where it jumped from just talking to going home with her, but it sort of turned me off so I told her that I was starting to date someone back home and didn't want to pull one of those things I would have to fess up to later down the road if I ended up with the girl I was starting to date.

The Only Lie I ever did was "Lie in Bed"...waiting...

- Response by serendipity57, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Who Cares?

no me i would lie and tell you what ever it took to have sex with you

- Response by abare, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Houston, Who Cares?

I've tried, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Lie??
I guess before I was married and dating if I were planning on breaking up with a girl I would make up a reason to not have sex with her right before I was going to give her bad news.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

I think it depends on the situation. I have been approached by women in a club or something and lied so I wouldnt have to say I wasnt digging them. In that case I usually say I have a girlfriend. I can only think of a couple times I turned down sex in committed relationships and I lied both times I said once I had very important meeting at work first thing in the morning and once I said I was too hungover.

- Response by miamiman2000, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Miami, Other Profession